[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello im that Loss prevention faggot who was responding in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
File: imagesCASF1TPW.jpg (7 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
imagesCASF1TPW.jpg
7 KB, 201x251
Hello im that Loss prevention faggot who was responding in the shoplifter thread.
I currently have my apprehension quota met for the week and im dicking off here.

Ask me anything, also I dont mind on helping you with your technique or if youve been pinched and have a civil demand ask me how to get out of it.

After all its you shoplifter fags who put food on my table money on my rent and gas in my car and vidya in my pc and for that i thank you fags for that.
>>
How do I not get caught?
>>
>>681564817
Most common technique you catch?
>>
>>681565297
Steal small things that add up
Small and expensive check for tags take it out of the box and put it in your pocket.
Buy something cheap like chips.
Dont look up at the cieling for cams thats an obvious tell.
>>
>>681565858
Most common is the guy who looks around at end caps.
Most common tell is when you grab things without looking at its price
Protip: ponder over the item like if its going to be an actual budget decision.
If i see you grab something for 15.99 and walk off like nothing it raises a flag
>>
>>681566300
This is actually decent advice. You work in a bookstore?
>>
Also #1 rule dont look like a ghetto piece of shit.
Be clean cut and presentable less likely to be watched if you look like a swag fag or some dumb nigger we are going to watch you on principle
>>
>>681566537
Retail
All my advice is reverse engineering my standard day to day practice for catching.
>>
>>681564817
Do you shop lift
>>
>>681567137
Hi Mr. Kennedy
>>
>>681566636
I'm a 21yo white male who has shoulder length natural dreads. Normally I'd come in wearing cargo pants (khakis), jacket, with most of my hear in a beanie. How hard would you watch someone like myself?
>>
>>681567392
No i would lose my license if i got caught no matter how good you or I am its all a chance all it takes is one time wrong place wrong person wrong day.
I have to much to lose to steal
>>
>>681567137
If you get caught it dont matter your juvenile record gets locked at 18.
Aslong as you arent violent its not a robbery.
Give the shit back more often than not the lpo will let you go.
Cuz minors are a FUCKING HASSLE
Although catching minors makes an entire day babysit day and i can just wait for the parents to come in after work to get em and i can be on my phone in office waiting
>>
>>681567833
I would watch you, if you look like a stoner
>>
>>681568372
I also look at the cameras, but I've never (intentionally) stolen anything.
>>
You faggots deserve a good one.

Go outside look on the parking lot floor/ trash for reciepts.
Make sure it wasnt a credit/debit transaction (iv'e laughed at ppl for this).
Go in store if the reciept is reasonable grab the merchandise listed on it.
IMPORTANT face the shelf you got the items from to look like there isnt a gap like it was just taken off the shelf.
If associates are around look confused and ask im here for returns can you help me.

The probability of getting caught depends on how good the lp is and how much of a non lazy piece of shit they are.
So about 30% chance of getting caught.
>>
>>681568700
Also checked nice dubs.
Also nice b8 in general
>>
>>681564817
Do most retail places have a no chase policy? I used to steal groceries a lot and would just book it out the front with a hand basket full of food.
>>
>>681569019
does not really sound worth it
>>
>>681569473
What a visual.
>>
>>681569019
Also if you do get caught doing this refuse to walk with them to their office refuse to provide identification.
They will try to talk you into like you cant leave but you can.
Just walk out if they get infront of you tell them this is a non productive stop because i never left the store with the unpaid merchandise, i will sue for this
The magic words told to lpo is non productive stop they will leave you alone
>>
>>681569590
There were probably more inconspicuous ways of doin it, but at least I was never apprehended.
>>
If you do a scam at consumer service, how long until it safe to go back to that store?
>>
>>681569473
90% of the stops are suppose to be within 5 feet of exit and entrances if they didnt get you there its a higher risk for injury to the lpo and they dont want to pay workers comp.
But theres always deputy dingle dick wannabe rookie who wants to chase and fight you for it sometimes.
If thats the case just drop the stuff try somewhere else cuz this rookie will legit bend rules to get the "stat".
>>681569548
>>
>>681570010
A year
>>
>>681570048
>deputy dingle dick

Topkek
>>
>>681568239
Depends on the area.
im a PSO and work with LPOs a lot, they stop, and keep kids who took $2.00 worth of shit, then the police come, andif the parents wont/can't come, the kids are taken to juvie.
>>
>>681570048
Cool, got it. Let's say you see someone grab a single item off the shelf and just sprint for the front door. Do you think you'd be able to intercept them before they made it out? Like if you were not on the sales floor just watching a monitor.
>>
>>681569473
Most places with an LPO, the LPO will chase you anywhere. A decent amount will let them arrest you.
>>
>>681565297
1. Go in, grab shit, leave.
2. Act Normal
3. Be White
>>
>>681569660
Haha, you dont know the first thing about merchant privilege and citizens arrest apparently.
>>
>>681564817
I noticed the self check out at stores is weight based so If you take the barcode off a cheaper item of the same weight it will register that item and won't set the senser off.
>>
>>681570441
>PSO
Parking Services Officer?
>>
>>681570441
Why you guys always complain about us calling you all the time.
Like legit sit us down and say "look here son, there are murders blah blah and you want us to do an identity check on suspect for your reparations on civil demand." I just stopped calling alltogether.
Unless its a 211 I call for that you niggers cant deny me on use of force or fear on exit.
>>
>>681570867
Public Safety Officer.
>>
>>681570867
Public safety hes a cop
>>
How does shit go down at the self check out?
>>
>>681564817
Hey I'm a loss prevention fag at a department store also. Three apprehensions for today, 9 for the month
>>
>>681564817
>I currently have my apprehension quota met for the week

OP isn't LP, this isn't a thing and if it was it would be impossible to hit.
>>
>>681570864
Nigger logic
>>
Best way to steal
Go in and act normal
Be fast about it
Open item no one is gonna ne watching
Stuff it in clothes
Make sure it doesn't have that black bar sticker that sets off alarms
>>
>>681567833
Yes.
>>
>>681564817
>>681571083
Last year I made the decision to trust my life on the street to Second Chance body armor. I got the level IIa because it stops the most rounds. plus I got the Trauma Plate for the front.

What scares me is that, although I can fit an extra trauma plate in the front, I cannot fit a second one in back. As of late I have taken to duct-taping a second trauma plate to the area of my back where the heart and vital organs are located. Then I put my vest on.

Here is the questions. The ducttape solution, although tactically sound, is hot and painful to remove. I would like to go to the single-plate solution in back. What I am worried about is repeated hits to that area with .308 ammunition. I have a high-risk security job and I fear that I would be the target for repeated long-distance shots to my back.

Are any of you aware of a thicker plate that could stop, say, .338 Lapua or something like that? Is there a better way to do the second plate?
>>
>>681570799
I kinda do on account of Its my job.
The risk of litigation far outweighs pressing for a civil on $200 especially here in cali fucking prop 47 faggotry.
Better to let em go.
You sound like deputy dingle dick lp
Dont take our job to seriously remember your elements.
He surrendered the merchandise he never left the store 3 feet out of the store.
>>
>>681568239

Your juvenile record doesn't "get locked". That's utter bullshit.

Your criminal history will flag it as a juvenile record but it's still readily visible to anyone with the correct credentials to run it (police, government job background check, etc.)
>>
>>681571185
Nope I'm white but it works so suck a dick I used to run registers at Wal Mart
>>
>>681571071
Same thing if you skip scan we see it you exit store you get caught.
IF WE SEE IT.
>>
>>681571300
Loss prevention guy here, you're the kind of shoplifter I pray for to come into my store
>>
I love these threads. Reminds me of when my family would fuck with my meth addict aunt. Some of my uncles and cousins would take her to a store and get her to steal large items of low value. She got caught stealing a towel once and a gallon of water.
>>
>>681571399
fuking rekt
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 810x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 810x688
>>681571357
Fag
>>
>>681571357
Bro I stop shoplifters I don't get in sniper battles
>>
>>681565297
Use self check out.
>>
>>681571357
BTW, I am, of course, usually carrying a pair of ceramic plates in my briefcase so that I can shield my head. My SO (we work as a team when necessary) has a similar accessory containing a breakdown NEF single-shot 300 WinMag with an 18" bbl. The plan is that I shield us with my body and “catch the rounds” while she assembles the NEF. I lay down covering fire with my 23 (Bar-Sto .357 Sig barrel) and she makes the long shots. I will then throw smoke grenades to obscure the area while continuing to lay covering fire. The problem, of course, is when I have to turn my back to run, and then the problem crops up.

Thanks!
>>
>>681571151
"Quota" isnt suppose to be known but if we consecutively catch 0 we get disciplined up to termination if its habitual without good reason.

Let me rephrase my OP.
Hey guys LPO here i currently have enough apprehensions to where my APM wont shit on me if i dick off the rest of my week ama.
>>
>>681571542
Fuck, I meant to ask how often do people try shit at the self check out.
>>
>>681571357
If you're that worried it's probably worth getting a new plate carrier with capacity for plates on both sides and using level III armour
>>
>>681571552
They're in your store all the time. It's not their fault that you're too shitty at your job to catch them.
>>
>>681571534
Dude easiest way to steal shit is what my hick uncle use to do and that nigga didn't even mean to do it. He would grab a bottle of coke from the cooler as soon as he walked in be there picking up groceries for the week, look at whatever new tools he wanted be there for almost an hour or more and go through a coke and sometimes a sandwich. He was just absent minded and he never once paid for one of those cokes or sandwiches. He did that shit every week for almost his whole adult life.
>>
>>681571850
I'm lp we have a minimum quota of 4 a month. If we don't reach it we get put on a program where we have to go to classes and shit.
>>
>>681571879
Everyday about at all stores. It's not easy. There is also supposed to be someone watching you while you use it.
>>
>>681571399
I guess it's different in commifornia.
in most states concealing the merchandise and walking past the last point of sale is now a criminal offence, and you may take all necessary measures of making an arrest.
>>
>>681571300
Op here yeah
>>681571552
Is right.

You are what we call an in and out your sense of urgency is biggest fucking body tell.
Quick app on the report for the day thank you thieves like you.
>>
We use Saflok MK V, what do you use?
>>
>>681571979
? You're clearly retarded. I said I pray for them to come in on account of how easy it is to catch them.
>>
>>681571801
Some good 'ol pasta.
>>
>>681571520
Lol my battery charges for highschool fights on my juvenile record let me pass for my guard license faggot so if you are straight edge after being a snot nosed faggot its not that detrimental to you.
>>
>>681572006
I've done that a few times. I still do it with Royal farms and wawa. Walk in make a coffee normally than walk out no one even pays attention.
>>
>>681571850
I know a place that LPs have to catch X amount of other employees a year stealing, or they are fired.
>>
What is the easiest shit to steal?
>>
>>681566636
Seriously though, now that I'm not wearing raggy, baggy shitty clothes anymore I never get followed by security. I always used to and I've never even been a thief.
>>
>>681572134
I accept your challenge. Where do you work? I bet you 10 schmekels I could lift something from the back of the store and sprint out the front with it before you can peel yourself away from that security kiosk.
>>
>>681570864
That's why everything I scam I ring through as lbs of bananas.
>>
>>681572232
We “RTFers”, by arrangement with the local police, carry high-strength OC spray and batons. If we have a full tactical alert and permission from the local LEOs we also have a Mossberg 500 with less-lethal rounds and two K-frame Smith .38s loaded with 158gr. LRN.Basically, the situation is that we get the call, we lock up the situation, put everything five by five, and cordon the area until the local authorities arrive. We’re cops, we just don’t get the glory. I am not permitted to carry Glocks on duty; however, when my wife picks me up from work I strap on the “Deadly Duo” of a 27 and 23, each with Bar-Sto .357 bbl.I am writing a proposal to replace our current Mossberg-Smith armament with the following:

3) MP5K-PDW with red-dot sights;
2) G36 rifles using SS109 rounds;
3) Glock practical tacticles in .357 Sig
1) PSG-1 using Fed Gold Medal .308
1) Starlight scope for the PSG-1 in case we lose power in the building.
3) Glock 27 backup guns
3) Kahr P-9 holdouts

I think this would make us capable of facing nearly any situation. I’ll let you know what the management says!!!
>>
Had a friend, grabbed a big bag of chips opened them while i was checking out he walks up to me and the cashier who are talking and joins in the cashier is so involved in the conversion after a minute he's like I got to go and walks out with the chips cashier still clueless
>>
>>681569019
If you do I fact get caught doing this and take the money for the return it is now a felony fraud charge instead of retail theft.

Source: ex LP for 5 years
>>
>>681572767
I can picture that, 45 lb of bananas comes up on screen
>>
Ok so nobody had brought up how to actually get away with stealing. Go to a store with a fitting room. Select multiple items 20 plus. Have one item you plan on stealing. ONE only. Don't get cocky. Go into fitting room, conceal said item, leave fitting room with the remainder of the clothes you selected. Leave two or three items in the fitting room, drop two or three at the rack where you can leave items you don't want. Drop a few items elsewhere. Select more items, while still, you have some from the original lot you selected. Back to fitting room. Come out with all the items you have just selected. Pay for one or two. Leave the rest in a clear spot. Any lpo who takes a ONE ITEM fitting room case that complicated will have self doubt (and is an idiot to risk their job for one item). Make sure all items are similar in color (for example don't steal a pink shirt when all the distraction items are black). This is a sure fire way to get away with the deed. You're welcome.
>>
>>681569473
When you're stealing food, I hear they usually let you go. Some people actually do feel sorry for people who have to steal food to survive. Of course they might think you're stealing stuff other than food.
>>
>>681564817
aren't quotas illegal?

I know they are for real cops, even though real cops still have them.
>>
>>681572858
I havent read this pasta in a while, i forgot about the starlight scope.
jesus we 1968 now?
>>
>>681564817
You LP guys are alright in my book. I'm a lifelong keep to and have dealt with yall a bit. I'd say in 20 or so years doing it, I've had a 85% success rate(at the very least). Most of yall have been normal guys who understand the dance. The only LPs who were assholes were pissed because they only caught me months later after I straight out ran them to get away. I could tell they were still pissed about it. I should have known to never go back. Young and dumb.
>>
>>681573367
No
>>
>>681572134

If I'm able to find a blind spot with no cameras and, and no one can actually see me stash the item in my clothes, how likely am I to get stopped? Do LP make a judgment call or do they need to actually see it happening?
>>
>>681573336
unless you black tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92cD5yq9oUI
>>
>>681571151
Looks like the LP from Ross
>>
>>681567923
What kind of license? Some sort of PI deal?
>>
There was a guy that would dress as a Wal Mart employee and grab a tv off the shelf and carry it to the front he would tell other employees he was helping the person get it in their car.
>>
What the fuck is an LP? Lazy Person?
>>
>>681573540
Did you enter the blind spot with the item? If you enter it with said item and leave without, the "floor" guy will go check the blind spot for the item in question once you're elsewhere
>>
>>681573788
little princess
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 517x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 517x594
>>681564817
As loss prevention I think I stole more shit than the shoplifters.
>>
>>681572416
That sounds like it sucks for stress
>>
>>681572767
>>681573030

We had a lady on camera we called Cabbage Lady that we caught doing this.
>>
>>681573206
This is accurate
>>
>>681573788
I believe it stands for "loss prevention"
>>
>>681570546

Why do you think places like Walmart put the electronics in the back? What are you going to grab from the front, a fried chicken?
>>
>>681573856
So if I take an item but leave it somewhere else because I decided not to buy it, does someone go check if its missing?
>>
>>681572660
Deoderant and chargers
>>
>>681564817
i work as a security guard in sivil-clothing catching people stealing stuff while i walk around acting like a shopper, what is it exacly you do? never heard of loss prevention before.
>>
>>681573631
Funfact (at least the rosses in my area) those guys can't make stops, they aren't actual loss prevention, ross will have one LPO in an area, and averages about 6 hours a week per store, and ross employees can only make a stop if the ross LPO calls his boss, and gets the ok.
in my area Ross is the easiest place to steal from.
>>
>>681573856

Good tip. Say it's in a box and I remove it in the blind spot, leave and put the box back on a shelf, how would that do?
>>
>>681564817
You guys do a horrible fucking job, at my local Walmart you do anyway.
I've went in with a very poorly made ID I made myself and used the customer service desk to cash huge payroll checks I edited myself and you dumb fucks at Walmart didn't notice or don't care.
I'm unsure of the exact amount but it's probably nearly $7500 I've obtained doing this as I've paid my rent with it for over 9 months now
>>
>>681574072
Yeah if we're watching you and didn't see you put it down. We're pretty discrete. I'll legit look through shelves across the store lol. Just read my guide here to steal clothes.
>>681573206
>>
How many black try to steal watermelons?
>>
>>681572764
I kinda dont want to tell you in account of i dont want to be fired when this thread is shown to my boss.
So nty and kindly eat a bag of cocks
>>
>>681574507
>>681574072
Also for the most part in my store we have 0 blind spots with our ptz cameras. They're powerful enough to read texts
>>
>>681564817
Are there plain clothes LP's who just wander around the floor while yer at the security desk?
>>
Was at Walmart today and noticed normal looking older men sort of by the sides of the exits looking like they were waiting for their wife or something. Hanging around some 3rd party shops I think don't rember where.

Were those guys security and n disguise?
>>
>>681567833
Cut your hair you fucking loser. You make white people look stupid. Seriously, you stink like shit and everyone is laughing at you.

>>inb4 "that's just like, your opinion, I don't care what others think, one love mam one love etc etc"
>>
Shoplifter I bagged today.
>>
>>681574484
>commit felony
>tell 4chan about it
>>
>>681571566

Your family is awesome
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 750x1334
>>681574846
Forgot pic. Shoplifter from today I bagged
>>
>>681572980
But i walk up put my hands on merchandise pull it behind desk and deny the return on account its store merchandise and have footage of them selecting it.
But you did teach me today if i let it go through it is a felony thanks for that
Can you link me a PC to memorize comrade?
>>
>>681574600
You don't have to tell me where yer specific store is. But is it like Kohls or Target or something?
>>
>>681574856
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>681574709

My store, grocery store, had one LP guy. He used to alternate but he wasn't discreet at all, probably because I always noticed his dumbass onion bloom haircut. He'd just stand near an endcap holding a basket and a can of peas or whatever and lean over to stare at people buying baby formula. Like dude you look like a fucking stalker.
>>
>>681574856

Not my fault you retards are too dumb to catch on to my obvious scam. We live in a dog eat dog society, your money is better off with me anyway
>>
>>681574984
This dude was trying to rip his tooth out with a piece of metal lol
>>
download bittorrent
>>
>>681572006
$1.49 coke X once a week X 52 weeks a year X 50 adult life shopping years = $3874 or 21.2 cents a day. Stick it to the man hick uncle nigga.
>>
>>681575112
Good point, anon.
>>
>>681573995
And ypu have weekly or monthly quotas, and when you stop people they can attack you, pull weapons, knives, guns, ect, have syringes in their bags.
>>
>>681573749
Private Patrol Officer
Its just something registered with state that you go through to be able to do security and the various career paths it can go with.

California ppo license
>>
>>681574287
Those are what we in the business call scarecrows you dont even need a ppo to do it just wear a jacket and lol scary lol.
Its min wage and entry level "Loss Prevention" resume' padding.
>>
>>681574709
At my store were all plain clothes. There is no security desk. We have an office with the cam system. 3 on cameras 2 on floor
>>
>>681572860
>had a friend
>>
>>681574318
Better chances of sucess
>>
>>681575748
Damn. That's kinda intimidating.
Do y'all work in like a grid or just sorta wander around the store?
>>
>>681574318
That's a death sentence. Now I know you have it. Lmao. I will hunt you to the ends of the earth. (I'm the original guy who answered you)
>>
I bought a tv from Walmart because the old one broke. I then placed the old tv in the box and returned it the same day. I made 100 bucks on thr deal and got a new tv.

Should I go back to the store or wait a while?
>>
>>681575808
What are you retarded? Why wouldn't the first thing as an lpo be to check if the box is empty or not
>>
>>681574484
Lol its not our stuff i get paid if i catch you or dont.
So um good for you bro?
>>
>>681576026
Sure hope you paid with cash
>>
>>681575080
Id rather just not say
>>
>>681573781

There was a guy around here that was dressing like a walmart employee and doing the same thing, great idea.
>>
>>681572315
Jesus that was unwarranted. All he said was that it doesn't get erased, and it doesn't.
>>
>>681576428
You don't have to be self-conscious with me, baby. We can do this. You and me together.
>>
>>681576000

So then what do you recommend?
>>
>>681576610
Grab it and sprint for the exit
>>
>>681574984
Comrade plz tell me that pic isnt from ur phone....
You fucked up
>>
>>681575900
Checked. Uhhhh we kinda wander. Some times if we know we're getting hit in a certain department we'll focus cams on that area and floor people will go elsewhere. Honestly the way I catch 7/10 shoplifters is by seeing them come in the store from one of the entrance cameras. We have 7 entrances at my store so I keep 7 monitors with the entrance cameras up, so I know who enters the store. If they look sketchy or peak my interest I watch them. the rest is usually luck lol
>>
Have to ever blackmailed a qt you caught into letting you fuck like my mangas?
>>
>>681571928
Yea, old pasta is old, but no body armor is going to stop a .338 round at anything except extreme range. It's around 6,000 joules of muzzle energy.
>>
>>681576280
Yep!
>>
>>681576755
Seven entrances? Do you work at like a JC Penny in the mall or something?
>>
>>681576755

>peak my interest

And this is why you are a shitty rent-a-cop
>>
>>681576610
Not to steal. Also read my guide here. This doesn't work with anything other than clothes
>>681573206

Plus bro bestbuy has shit loss prevention they can't even make apprehensions. Personally is recommend slight of hand. Be tricky
>>
>>681574653

Why are the photos they post of shoplifters leaving the store always so blurry? If you have cameras that can read a text from a 16' tall ceiling, why don't you have cameras at the door that can accurately identify a person when you are giving that photo to the public?
>>
>>681576851
Good work anon. I definitely wouldn't go back to that Walmart for a minute though. But that isn't a huge loss, right? Just go to Target instead.
>>
Fuck this is why I buy shit online. I hate the feeling of being watched
>>
>>681564817
>apprehension quota

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
Here's best advice: if you're under 18 just don't fuckin shoplift
Retailers are vindictive motherfuckers and rightfully so, they won't hesitate to make an example of you.
If you're a manlet you can probably get off scot free though so I guess there's one perk to drawing the genetic joker.
>>
>>681576739
Sure is man. I have endless videos of tackling shoplifters
>>
>>681576155
Not retarded just lazy.
Look i stopped taking shit so seriously 2 years ago ive been doing this 3.
I dont get a commision on civils or recoveries if i can submit enough to keep me under the radar im good.
>>
>>681577110
Fuck buying shit. We're here cause we wanna steal
>>
>>681572104

yeah. your approach sounds like it is totally worth getting fucked up for whatever the hourly is.
>>
>apprehension quota
So wait. You can get in trouble or fired if people actually are genuine decent human beings and don't steal?
>>
>>681577106
The broken tv was there's but they wouldn't take it back, said I had to go through the manufacturer. So thats why i bought another and gave them a broken one. Dumb bitch didnt even open the box. It was a completely different model LMAO
>>
>>681576739
But comrade.... EXIF data...
>>
>>681576954
Kek. I gotta meet my quota somehow bro. I'll body slam the next shoplifter extra hard just for you
>>
>>681576905
Not jc penny but yeah in a mall
>>
>>681577136
I already answered a reworded phrase of this bait plz scroll and reread
>>
>>681577050
We ask the same shit. Lol
>>
>>681577319
Read the thread. OP qualifies this statement
>>
>>681577050
However we can definitely accurately ID someone
>>
@ OP , I live in texas and i'd like a job in loss prevention. What are the requirements ? Do u know?
>>
>>681577472
Ooooh I'm gettin warmer. What else is there? Is it Nordstrom? Or how about Macy's??
>>
>>681577317
>Implying the average 13 year old, or dope sick junkie poses a physical threat.
>>
>>681577697
How wide can you stretch your asshole?
>>
>>681564817
I've seen 3 different loss comics on /b/ in the past 6 hours, you suck at your job.
>>
>>681577759
I'm not op btw. but yeah you're getting close lol
>>
>>681569019
Also, don't bring shit looking receipts. I've been a cashier and I've seen people try to pull this off way too many times with torn, dirty receipts that have obviously been stepped on and thrown away. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>681564817
aftter about 5 yrs i got 5 letters in the mail telling me walmart wants $250 or else. ive ignored them so far, what do? i had good technique but i did it like everyday until they finally stopped me, then id go to new store
>>
>>681572858
>we're cops
Ikekd
>>
>>681577390
>but comrade
4 chan strips exif data
http://exifdata.com/exif.php check it out
>>
>>681577697
Lpjobs dot com
>>
>>681577993
Fuck. C'mon dude, gimme the first and last letter. Is it in a Westfield shopping mall?
>>
>>681577567

you probably have better ones you're just not telling the public about.
>>
this is a good story from a few years back
>be me in spencers just turned 17 years old
>get stopped by manager for trying to steal item which was in my sleeve
>she tells me i cannot leave the store bc i tried to steal and calls mall cop
>mall cop says "you ruined your life you wont be able to get a job even at mcdonalds" and manager starts throwing in other fear tactic bullshit
at this point im holding in my laugh as hard as possible as gf and her sister look on
>they call my parents and shit since im underage and tell them i have a civil demand notice of $500 dollars
keep in mind the item is only $10
>parents start to lose shit calling me no good
at this point i coudnt hold it in and look at the manager and said "im not taking that shit i didnt leave the store
>dad used to work in retail and realizes this and gets mad at manager
>mall cop realizes how much waste of time it is and leaves
>manager says "youll still get the civil demand and if you dont pay parents will have a warrent for their arrest"
>i leave with parents
to this day still havent gotten civil demand and am now in uni working on a computer networking degree (youll never get a job, even at mcdonalds... yet ill be making almost double their salaries when i get out of school)
>>
this is a good story from a few years back
>be me in spencers just turned 17 years old
>get stopped by manager for trying to steal item which was in my sleeve
>she tells me i cannot leave the store bc i tried to steal and calls mall cop
>mall cop says "you ruined your life you wont be able to get a job even at mcdonalds" and manager starts throwing in other fear tactic bullshit
at this point im holding in my laugh as hard as possible as gf and her sister look on
>they call my parents and shit since im underage and tell them i have a civil demand notice of $500 dollars
keep in mind the item is only $10
>parents start to lose shit calling me no good
at this point i coudnt hold it in and look at the manager and said "im not taking that shit i didnt leave the store
>dad used to work in retail and realizes this and gets mad at manager
>mall cop realizes how much waste of time it is and leaves
>manager says "youll still get the civil demand and if you dont pay parents will have a warrent for their arrest"
>>
>>681577110
>Hates being watched
>Buys shit using a device that perfectly records every action you
>>
>>681578434
cont..
>i leave with parents
to this day still havent gotten civil demand and am now in uni working on a computer networking degree (youll never get a job, even at mcdonalds... yet ill be making almost double their salaries when i get out of school)
>>
>>681577050
Because he's lying.
>>
>>681578683
Just stop. Jesus
>>
>>681578587
Yeah ridiculous situation. Spencer's doesn't even have lp. But either way once you conceal an item (in my state anyways) it's considered theft. Check your states laws
>>
>>681566300
>If i see you grab something for 15.99 and walk off like nothing it raises a flag

It actually raises a flag? I do my shopping like that, i just know what i like, price does not matter. No wonder why i always get followed by workers at stores lol.
>>
>>681578434
>>681578587
>>681578683
where is the good story?
>>
>>681577036

Perhaps but all their shit is tagged, at least the good shit that I can fit under my jacket is. Walmart has used games out in the open, untagged and only shrinkwrapped. I've already lifted 5, so I'm done with them for a few months, or maybe entirely since I was sloppy and I'm paranoid theyre on the lookout for me lol. Can't do it if I'm not confident enough. I figured they wouldn't care as much since they pay so little for preowned games, mostly in store credit I would imagine, anyway.
>>
>>681578683
>ill be making almost double their salaries when i get out of school
>ill be making..double...salaries...when i get out of school
>ill be...when i get out of school
>when i get out of school

...you might change that to "if" i get out of school.
>>
>>681576954
Im op all i gotta say is u can call me anything u want to try to hurt my feels man.
All i know is my life is comfy and debt free off the misery i cause in court for the poor bastards who get caught and i sleep like a baby in comfy bed with comfy climate controlled room.
>>
>>681570727
its true i stole gta san andreas and a fuck load of headphones and sold them off , god damn i love being able to talk like a white guy and not looking like a nigger
>>
when I was under 18 I stole flash drives like crazy and sold them to kids at school. I scoped out flash drives recently and all the good sized ones are either behind glass or in theft prevention devices, how do?
>>
Can you shoplifters just remember,
I work in a small retail store. If enough people steal while i'm in charge (it doesn't matter if I'm alone in the store and if it's busy af and I can't get off the register) I can lose my job.
Don't be an ass, anon. Don't go for small fucking stores, I have bills and shit
>>
>>681579052
You can get a detagger online. Just look up what kind of spider wrap they use on their games. If you have no luck steal a detagger. Lol
>>
>>681578116
Im tired but i will bite.

Did they stop you outside of the store did you give concealed merch back to the lp infront of a camera.
Did you sign anything.
If yes to any and all u r fucked.
Pay the reperation or it sticks on ur record and wont be able to get a legit job or good credit.
>>
>>681575150
You sound like a huge faggot.

"Look at meeee 4chan! I am tough and cool do you guys like me yet?"
>>
>>681579651

Man I only take from big chains. It gives me a masturbatory false sense of righteousness, so don't worry.
>>
>>681564817
Just started doing this shit job. Got any tips on how to get apprehensions?
>>
>>681564817
Hello ryan
>>
>>681580740
You're a kind soul <3 many ty
>>
>>681580772
Name starts with a letter thats not r try again
>>
>>681576767
This
>>
>>681570799
yah suck it deputy dingle dick
>>
>>681578822
Not in pa you have to walk out of the store with the items before its considered shoplifting
>>
>>681564817
How does the value of the merchandise you've personally prevented from being stolen compare to your salary?
>>
>>681580740
With insurance on wholesale and the cost of what you steal going to the honest consumer who pays the inflated price to cover the loss of projected sales profit your theft causes. Your robin hood justification really only harms the people not the company.
Source: All my shrink reports cuz im op
>>
when i was a kid my friend shoplifted something and they caught him and grabbed me too and said i was the "lookout".. Wtf is up with that?
>>
>>681579651
>>681580740

I only go to mega chain stores
Stealing from small stores or one man businesses would weaken my already shitty soul
>>
>>681577157
Sorry about your small dick.
>>
File: 1461643251928.jpg (46 KB, 528x720) Image search: [Google]
1461643251928.jpg
46 KB, 528x720
In 8 years, I will post a thread on /b/ on how a friend of a friend stole over 30k from a single superstore. He/She did some legit James Bond shit, and never got caught.

8 years is when the coast is clear in his/her state to openly talk about what happened without be prosecuted.

I want to tell you guys, but I'm on a local college wifi that could very well be monitored.
>>
>>681580474
I like him
He paid rent for 9 months
>>
>>681580742
Let it happen naturally.
Dont stress out about low apps for first couple weeks.
Watch the hands and merchandise not the person.
If they dont hit within 10 min of selection find another target unless its one of those long taking your time boosters.
Watch ppl who select more than 2 of the same thing.

Most importantly relax let it come to you
>>
File: 1459228458110.jpg (46 KB, 508x511) Image search: [Google]
1459228458110.jpg
46 KB, 508x511
>>681564817

I'm a 6'7", wide shouldered, bearded, viking looking dude.

If I were to shoplift, and I was making my way outside, and you saw me take something, what would you do to me? What if I fought back?

I look like this dude, but I'm about a foot taller.
>>
>>681581887
In 8 years 4chin will be overrun with sjw and cucks
You'd only be allowed to tell the story if you include the part where you checked your privilege and requested to go to jail for the crimes you commit
>>
>>681581094
Bryan
>>
>>681578434
>computer networking degree
> ill be making almost double their salaries when i get out of school

kek. Ah, the follies of youth... Do you know what "impacted job market" means? You'll find out.
>>
>>681571357
>>681571928
Naw man, Lapua does not give a fuck about level III armor.
It'll go through the 2 on your back, and stop halfway through the third on your chest.
>>
>>681564817
I used to work in the back and just about every other break I would walk by the stock sodas and hit a lick
Soda in back pocket; shirt over soda .
>>
>>681581564

That's why I said it was false righteousness, faggot.
>>
>>681581534
External 10%
Civil demands paid by stat 60%
Litigation i prevent by enforcing safety compliance is rest
Oh and ovcasional internal.
>>
>>681564817
>trying this hard to get us to defend loss prevention
What's it like watching a screen all day? Is that why you stand by the doors sometimes? Must be boring.
>>
>>681564817
>apprehension quota
so like if everyone decided not to steal from your store for a few months would you be fucked?
>>
>>681582076
Been there for like a month. There fitting room policy is crazy. They let people take as many things as they want. We find tgs in there all the time. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>681579651
Don't tell me what to do. Yer gonna sing fer yer bread and butter, buddy.
>>
>>681582356
I actually cringed when I read his post.
>>
>>681571801
If any of what you said was true you would know this entire plan is the exact opposite of what somebody in "high risk security" would do.... considering you do risk assessments and there would be way do much vulnerability to allow for you to proceed with the risk.

Also, smoke grenades are for diversion or marking targets not cover.
>>
>>681582250
Kek
>>
File: 1461813815906.jpg (468 KB, 2845x1742) Image search: [Google]
1461813815906.jpg
468 KB, 2845x1742
im gonna steal cause of this post thx dawg
>>
Worked retail here
Couldn't give a shit if someone stole
>>
>>681582132
Not op but lp guy. I usually don't go mental with shoplifters. It's no money out of my pocket. I would just be like dude come back with me please I don't want to have to call the cops
>>
>>681583644
That's my boy
>>
>>681582821
People steal every day bro. They leave evidence behind. If that were the case though yes we'd lose our jobs
>>
>>681582132
Try anyway ive gotten my ass beat b4 and bones broken. Thats workers comp which i gladly collected.
Unless you have a gun im not letting you go easy.
This proffesion isnt for people afraid of confrontation
>>
>>681564817
I was fired from my job due to a fabrication of lies involving money given to me by helping loss prevention nab anyone who triggers the alarm on the way out of the store.

$125 or so was given by filling out cards, and their assumption was that I filled out fake times/instances on the cards to earn a buck. They coerced/extorted me into telling their truth, and writing it down (writing it down was the biggest mistake), and a week after, they terminated me.

I've wanted nothing more than to find that guy in an alley way and punch out his lights. Not only was the money I got from them STORE CREDIT, but they made me pay back cash for it.

I don't have any questions, I just wanted to share my story. There are a lot of LP people who fuck over people who are just trying to make money to eat, they're pigs. Fuck 'em.

Thanks for making this thread, and understanding some people just have to do it.
>>
>>681574167
did you just spell civil with an s
>>
>>681582678
Read
>>681579436
Feels good man

Also never asked to defend lp for the past hour ive been giving tips to steal better. Lol did you just read my op and only the op?
>>
>>681584593
Wow. You sound like an easily manipulated little bitch.
>>
Alright, here's a question. How would one go about stealing from a best buy? What could one steal?
>>
This sounds like a fun job. Did you have to do anything special to get it? Like get a security license or shit like that? Are you in decent shape?
>>
File: 146180jkj8132234.jpg (14 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
146180jkj8132234.jpg
14 KB, 201x251
is this loss?
>>
>Went to Best Buy.
>GPUs were un-'muzzled'.
> Noticed middle age woman working the register.
> Walk around nonchalantly looking for cheap product with easy peel off price tag.
> Find 40-dollar router with just such a tag.
> Walk around with the router and a few other things all the while slowly picking at the tag without ever looking.
> Takes about ten minutes of browsing dvds and vidya before it peels off evenly.
>Pocket tag.
>Set router down to play some Madden.
>Play for a while and 'forget' about the stuff I set down.
>Walk over to the GPUs and pick one up.
>Had already eyed where the bar code is on box. >Quickly and smoothly apply router sticker. >Check out.
> Woman asks if I found everything okay.
I love my 40-dollar 970'
>>
>>681584593
Im not going to lie there are asshole lps but they usually are that way cuz they are rookies.
They havent been put on their ass yet.
Vets are jaded more mellow.
If you dont have scars on your body or cant admit to getting your ass beat you are fresh meat deputy dingle dick that thinks ur invincible with the modest authority you are given

Take solace in knowing his day is coming where he will step up to the wrong person someday with that superman attitude.
>>
>>681585412
Wat?
>>
>>681584938
Pick up a couple of hitchhiking niggers in the back of a pickup truck. Ram the truck through the door into the center of the store. Niggers instinctively steal everything in sight and put it in the truck. Leave the store, kill the niggers, and celebrate.
>>
Mom and sisters all worked at Victoria's Secret. They have a no-chase/no-prosecute policy that no one seems to know about.
>>
If they stop you fight them. Most stores they are supposed to let you go if you try to fight. Then just run like hell.
>>
>>681574058
How does that matter? It's not like you'd take off running from the back, you'd carry it calmly up to the front as if you were going to pay for it and then bolt for the exit
>>
>>681585545
U don't think any best buys sell GPUs around my area
>>
>>681585904
I kinda makes sense considering their intended customers.
>>
>>681583665
>>681584382

I get all of that and I understand what you are saying. Consider I get pissed off and beat the shit out of you. Assuming I do so without taking much damage and am able to flee, would someone press charges against me? Assuming there was a clear video of my face? If I were to submit and follow you, would I go to jail?
>>
>>681564817
ever catch employees stealing shit
i knew a guy who was a book keeper for a store. stole a good $1000 over the span of a month and was never caught. do you guys even look into employees?
>>
>>681585927
This makes it a robbery if you are caught dont listen to this amateur.
Dont fight just drop the stuff and keep running
>>
>>681566300
what if you're someone who isn't a loser and makes good money. I'll grab something that costs $60 and not think twice about it. Over $100 and its different of course I'm not rich.
>>
>>681586034
Yeah, the gypsies and mexicans would come in with their strollers and load clothes/underwear underneath their kids THEIR KIDS and walk out pretending not to hear the tag-sirens go off. My sisters would send me snapchat of them doing it lol
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.