[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you support trump? Other than his social policies, his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 28
Why do you support trump?
Other than his social policies, his economic policies are so broken they would lead to world economic crisis, he cant even explain how he will be able to accomplish anything, and he has absolutely no political experience, nor any idea how the system works.
So why are you people voting for him?
>>
>>681543409
Because they either hate Muslims/Mexicans or love "trolling"

And let's be honest. If they're autistic enough to be legitimately racist, do you think they care about economic policy?
>>
>>681543409
>his economic policies are so broken they would lead to world economic crisis
No they're not
>>
Because he is a celebrity and we are obsessed with celebrity culture here. So much that we would elect one president.
>>
File: racism Google Search.png (49 KB, 563x323) Image search: [Google]
racism Google Search.png
49 KB, 563x323
>>681543687
What's wrong with being legitimately racist? There are differences between the races, and if there are differences, then one race has to be better the others.
>>
>>681543867
Explain
>>
File: 1461662909738.gif (2 MB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1461662909738.gif
2 MB, 435x419
He is a idiot
>>
>>681543687
Or they have jobs and don't want a fucking jew communist with their money ;)
>>
File: CHINA.jpg (42 KB, 578x526) Image search: [Google]
CHINA.jpg
42 KB, 578x526
>>681543409
Because he's love
>>
>>681543409
>Actually thinks the president is influential enough to cause any crisis.

You said it yourself. He can't even explain how he will be able to accomplish anything. So how can you not see that a president is not some omnipotent dictator? He's just the public image for those with real power.
>>
Just about every liberal is a racist as well.
We just live in a racist world.
>>
Someone prove to me trump is racist and I'll paypal you $10.
>>
>>681544176
His economic policies are all "America first". We lose a shitload in trade to China, Mexico, Japan, etc. We need to renegotiate those deals if we don't want to get screwed over. Illegal immigration is suppressing wages and takes money out of the economy through remittances, that needs to be fixed. He wants to cut wasteful spending, I don't know what you could think is wrong with that. He's cutting taxes, which scares people, but there are plenty of places to pick up that extra money, most people just don't realize how much money we waste and lose. What do you think is bad about his economic policies?
>>
>>681543409
>nor any idea how the system works

I think it's safe to assume that he has a better understanding of how "the system" works than someone who spends their evenings criticizing him on an anonymous Cambodian glassblowing forum.
>>
>>681544350
Why not a moderate.

(Trump also stole make america great again)
>>
Because he's better than cucklord Bernie and the twat
>>
>>681544606
You gotta look at who trumps enemies are though. The people that control presidents are those that buy favours during the elections, George Soros is pol's favourite example.

Trump is self funded, and has every corrupt lobbyist gunning for his downfall. You can judge a man by his enemies.
>>
>>681544123
As a collective sure, but not in individual cases. Also you have to define "better".
>>
File: Chinese support Trump.jpg (791 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Chinese support Trump.jpg
791 KB, 3264x2448
>>681544643
he's not. trump haters will say anything, it's their only defense.
>>
>>681544660
But Trump wrote the art of the deal
>>
do you know how many large companies relocate to other countries to avoid the high tax rate in america? Trump would make the tax rate for businesses one of the lowest in the world which would ensure that they stay in america. In addition this would cause other large companies in other countries move to america which would create more jobs and give america more money. He wants to strengthen the middle class. He isnt bought out like the other candidates. He isnt a cuck like bernie. The list goes on
>>
>>681544917
Noone can PROOVE he is racist
>>
>>681544878
>Also you have to define "better".
Higher IQ. More accomplishments.

Racism is natural, bro.
>>
>>681544643
>unsubstantiated and eventually dropped 1973 discrimination suit incoming
>>
>>681544851
Sure, you're right to a point. But just because Trumps campaign is self-funded, doesn't mean he doesn't have business interests and people backing him outside the campaing. He's just the same as any other candidate.
>>
>>681545010
your point?
>>
>>681543409
Even if his policies did make us poor, everyone else wants to bring in sandniggers and make us poor.
I'd rather be poor in a homogeneous country than poor and surrounded by sandniggers.
>>
File: Lovely Day!.gif (1 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Lovely Day!.gif
1 MB, 500x282
>>681543409
People want
>pic related
to happen irl.

Trump is the best bet.
>>
>>681545208
the sand niggers are already here though.
>>
Because fuck liberals.

7 years of Obama and he's barely got us back to the top of the Bush economy.

Everyone said Obama's policies would cause the economy to recover more slowly than it should have and they were right. Plus, now massive debt.
>>
>>681545208
Not poor, economic collapse. It will be anarchy if the trade system collapses.
>>
>>681545069
He's by far the best candidate. I can understand young kids thinking Bernie was cool and there are some things about Bernie that even I liked, but he's a Marxist faggot and that disqualifies him from being president. The only reason people don't like Trump is because they still believe the media, and their friends still believe the media. Being accepted socially is more important to young people than anything else. Most of the retards on /b/ don't understand the world yet. They have no worldview accept for the one their Marxist teachers and professors force on them. Voting age should be raised to 30 and women definitely should not be allowed to vote
>>
>>681545538
win win then.
>>
>>681544606
>not realizing the power of executive orders
>>

Because the other candidates are worst than him ? IDK, everyone this year is a demagogic asshole
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 2048x1536
>>681545114
Yeah but you have to understand that while there is some shady shit going on behind closed doors in the actual whitehouse office, a lot of the really shady shit happens during the elections.

I think it was the YouTube video "aipac 101" that described the process. In order to make s run for the presidency, run ads, that sorta shit, you need an absurd amount of capital. The way most politicians (Clinton, Cruz) get this capital is by appealing to lobbyists and political action committees.

The money they give the candidates is by no means a gift, these are ensuring that the candidates remember who their friends are when they come into office.

Remember how Oprah wanted to give the Obamas an absurd amount of money for presidency? That was her buying influence.

Look at how much trump has spent compared to Clinton or Cruz, and about 95% is self funded.
>>
>>681545790
>not realizing the power of nameless backers
>>
>>681545714
People like you are the reason we can not progress as a society.
>>
>>681545538
Okay, but I'd rather have that than that + sandniggers
>>
>>681545114
>doesn't mean he doesn't have people backing him outside the campaing.
Yes it does
>>
Also, because a whole bunch of dirty celebrities said they'd move to Canada if he was elected. Which i think is awesome.
>>
Video explains my answer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ROv0h-JjEg
>>
>>681545877
holy fuck have retards donated to the bernstink
>>
>>681546000
No it doesn't
>>
>>681545650
>he's a Marxist
You have disqualified yourself from the discussion in your second sentance by saying things that are objectively wrong
>>
>>681545650
I think it has more to do with the fact that trump is basically a reality TV star. He's going to be the face of a nation and Oh what a stereotype it would be if the leader of the American people is a celeb. He appeals to the lowest common denominator and anyone who wasn't clueless would despise the 4 candidates we have leading.
>>
>>681545458
We don't need to bring any more
Also are we taking in "refugees"? My white neighborhood I was glad to finally find has been inundated with Muslim niggers speaking foreign languages recently
>>
Let's say that Donald did, in fact, believe in racial hierarchy.

What fucking difference would it make?
>>
>>681543409
Because hes the only politician that cant be bought off at the current time. He has made all the money he needs. Hillary is corrupt as fuck and so is Cruz and Bernie is just a fucking cuck.
>>
>blue collared GED cocksuckers who couldnt find syria on a map vs nigger BLMs and college hipsters

do you even realize how great this country would be if both these sides killed each other off?
>>
>>681545950
You are the reason we cannot progress as a species and morally upright humanbeings.
>>
>>681545650
>women definitely should not be allowed to vote

Oh fuck, you are one of those special snowflakes that think everyone in the world is wrong just because they watched ONE video from Paul Joseph Watson. No ?
>>
>>681546130
Marxist doesn't only refer to communist as you probably think it does. He does have past ties to communism though, so he even fits your description. He's a cultural Marxist.

Here's a video you're not prepared for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M
>>
>>681543409
I'm voting for him for those exact reasons you listed. No one in Congress is going to support anything he tries to do. His presidency will be the most uneventful one in history. I'd rather have an uneventful 4 years than have someone like power hungry Hillary fucking shit up even more.
>>
>>681545877
So you like Trump because he wasn't bought by large corporations. Good for you, but Trump owns large corporations, so protecting them will still be his first priority.
Instead of choosing the puppets, you have chosen the puppet master, and act like you're fighting the system
>>
>>681546314
I can point out every country on a map (except maybe Africa, because fuck them) thank you
>>
>>681546488
Well, at least you have a good reason.
>>
>>681546147
I find it interesting that people have switched from using the term "populist", and now refer to it as "appealing to the lowest common denominator". He's appealing to what America wants, not what Twitter wants.
>>
>>681546543
This analogy is spot on.
>>
>>681546346
No. Women are emotional and shouldn't be allowed to vote. Feminism ruined the West. Why do you think Jews pushed it so hard?
>>
>>681545090
How sad is it that you've amounted to absolutely nothing and have to rely on your skin color to feel any sense of worth?
>>
>>681546314
As i say, we need a moderate.
>>
>>681546581
>>681546314
I meant the countries in Africa before you get smart
>>
File: happy-nuke-2021.jpg (13 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
happy-nuke-2021.jpg
13 KB, 256x256
>>681545877
Pretty much this. I liked Sander's policies better, but hes not going to win. That means my choice is between Clinton and Trump. Trump gets my protest vote. I hope he burns the world to the ground.
>>
>>681546147
Yeah exactly. You were mocking the people I was talking about, right? You did a good job. You sounded exactly like one lol. 10/10
>>
>>681546543
I would be surprised if he stayed in charge of his company and didn't pass it down to his kids. I would figure that would be a conflict of interest.
>>
>>681546581
>>can't find africa on a map

moron
>>
>>681546543
This man knows politics.
>>
File: Trump IS Usa.jpg (119 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Trump IS Usa.jpg
119 KB, 960x960
>>681543409
No. He's great at making money, but when it comes to actually being a president eh...it's mostly just talk and no actual policy/follow-through. I think he should stick to his 'businesses' and keep making money for himself.
>>
>>681544660
I agree with Trump on import tariffs, those would be good. I think he's wrong about tax cuts though, the richest 1% get the majority of the tax cuts, and we would lose 10 trillion dollars over the next decade with his tax plan.
Also, on cutting wasteful spending, he hasn't released a substantial plan for that at all. He doesn't talk about cutting the military, where the majority of our money goes to the military industrial complex, but instead says that he going to close the EPA (the the DEP, the Department of Enviromental, as he calls it)
>>
>>681543409
I don't. Guys a whiny loon who wants to commit war cimes, thinks making the US weak to Russia is smart, and has actually said he has impulse control problems. On top of that he's the typical career criminal CEO type. I'll vote for Hillary simply because she isn't Trump.
>>
>>681546825
>>681546721
I was inb4
>>
>>681546687
How do you get that from that comment? It's just the way it is. You're such a sensitive little fella, aren't you
>>
>>681546820
>implying they arent so braindead that they would ruin it within a year.
>>
File: HC&OPheartnigs.jpg (452 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
HC&OPheartnigs.jpg
452 KB, 1000x667
>>
File: c62.jpg (65 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
65 KB, 546x700
>>681546686
>De jewz

Humans are emotional, now are you telling me that you voting trump isn't ifluenced by your feelings about inmigration and muslims at all ?
>>
>>681544851
>Trump is self funded
This isn't true.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (52 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
52 KB, 400x266
>>681546543
If my choice is between a puppet, and a puppet master, what difference does it make?

At least Trump will be interesting, and my country wont be represented by a cuck.
>>
>>681546543
Yeah you've taken the next logical step in the thought process, however again you've missed the crucial point.

The reason these lobbyists and political action committees are corrupt is because they work behind the curtains, we don't know what their motivations are. This is the reason people like Hilary can change on a dime.

Trump owns these corporations himself, directly.mhes not trying to control anyone, and his motivations are clearly transparent to anyone with a brain willing to look. He's not answering to anybody but himself.

I think what you were trying to get at here was that he will only act in the interests of his companies, which is a completely subjective accusation with no backup whatsoever.

Take one look at him and tell me he doesn't love America.
>>
>>681546687
This.

Racists are literally the dumbest people on planet earth. Sure, people with different skin color are different, but that's mainly due to the differing cultures they come from. Not actual biological differences. Only way forward as a species is by doing it together, not further separation.

Naturally if some sandnig enters America or Europe and rapes or some shit they should be deported, but we can't not take any of them in just because some of them act like animals.
>>
>>681547114
People like you legit shouldn't be allowed to vote.
>>
>>681546955
Trumps daddy was a good business man i would imagine Trump would follow in his foot steps and teach his kids a thing or two
>>
>>681546952
Hey, I'm just trying to find the logic behind your delusion. There's practical reason to believe in racial superiority. I'm not sensitive, if anything I'm amused.
>>
>>681544123
What constitutes "better" is subjective as fuck.
>>
>>681547081
Look at the infograph man, it is one of the most reliable sources for politics.
>>
>>681546896
>I think he's wrong about tax cuts though, the richest 1% get the majority of the tax cuts
You need to prevent corporate inversion. Plenty of jobs are already going overseas. You can say how trickle down doesn't work, but when you flood the market with cheap labor and women, it's not going to work as advertised.
>>
File: not a winner.png (279 KB, 550x363) Image search: [Google]
not a winner.png
279 KB, 550x363
>>681546687
>>
>>681543409
you do realize he has to get his bullshittery through congress first.

That being said i am voting for him purely for the lolz
>>
>>681546618
But he really isn't. Trump supporters are what the tea party was. You think they hold a majority opinion because they are the most loud and obnoxious, but they don't and they never did. America doesn't want trump.
>>
>>681547073
Not him but fuck Muslims and immigration. It has only cause problems for us like anyone with a brain predicted it would.
Also Jews were largely responsible for the push considering they own the media.
Not that the useful idiots didn't help.
>>
Because I don't like black people
>>
>>681547270
His site himself states he takes money from others. Stop lying, asswipe.

>>681547295
The only way you'll stop corporations from going overseas is either forcibly not allowing it or removing all workers right.s
>>
File: 2015-10-21 21.47.21.jpg (106 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-21 21.47.21.jpg
106 KB, 620x413
>>
>>681546147
People forget that Ronald Regan was a "b" movie star, i believe his most well known film was Bedtime for Bonzo, and he did allright as president. Arnold Schwarteneger was governor of california and Jesse Ventura (WWF, ex-navy seal). All three did okay. I think what you are missing is that people are tired of career politicians who worry about citizens of other countries and actually seem like they want to apologize to the world and want to turn this country into a third world shithole, like obana has.
>>
File: I support Trump.jpg (173 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
I support Trump.jpg
173 KB, 960x720
>>681547418
We like you.
>>
>>681547398
Explain the 5/5 sweep last night. Explain New York. Etc...
>>
File: nirvana guy.jpg (73 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
nirvana guy.jpg
73 KB, 402x402
>>681546851
So sick of the bigotry and racism charges. There's plenty of things wrong with Trump, there is no need to invent false allegations. I'm so sick of the SJW narrative of the Left, where 'everything I dont like is racist.'
>>
>>681547073
I'm voting for Trump because of the conclusions I came to after considering his policies. Women are voting against Trump because he's mean and Hillary is a women. No, I don'y based on emotions even a little bit. Are you a woman? You sure sound like one
>>
>>681547114
Not voting for anyone will lower the voter percentage and it will be obvious the ones in power do not have the peoples backing, thus it will be harder for them to act. In the end it will force the system to change.
>>
>>681547194
Smartest thing i have ever heard on /b/ friend.
>>
>amerilards take trolling so seriously they put it into their highest office

kek god what a shithole country.
>>
>>681547474
I like you, that's American!
>>
>>681547398
wrong. his supporters consists of people who got fucked over during the last administration and are tired of this two party screw job
>>
Lets be real here. Trump fucked himself over early on. He said too much stupid shit early on that will bite him in the ass.
>>
>>681547481
Explain why Trump is likely going to a contested convention, something that hasn't happened in a very long time? Explain Trump polling the worst amongst latinos and blacks than any other candidate in American History. Explain Trumps 70+% dislike
>>
>>681547319
um.

Can we make the same thing about black people.

How about a picture of a young pregnant black woman with 5 kids standing outside watching a group of black guys fight in the street' And we can caption it: "Crackers, that's why i'm not a winner".
>>
>>681547241
>>681547262
White people are better than black people. Just accept it and move on
Human intelligence is highly heritable.
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.
http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
Intelligence has a 40-50% genetic basis.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
>>
>>681547429
God are you retarded? Look at the infograph again autist, read my post again for fucks sake.

95% self funded. 48 million himself, 2.7 from others. Jesus Christ learn some reading comprehension.
>>
File: confused.gif (940 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
940 KB, 500x281
>>681547217
Why?

What's wrong with what I said?
>>
File: Trumps friends.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Trumps friends.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>>681547482
Is it really any different from the narrative from the Right though? That,
>anyone making money and/or caring about others is a communist jew kike
?

His bigotry isn't even the main reason I dislike him; it's his ignorance of geopolitics, his constant flip-flopping and back-peddling, and his inability to produce anything more than alarmist rhetoric.
>>
>>681547672
Still racism friend
>>
>>681547521
>people actually believe this
My sides, anon. My sides hurt
>>
>>681547637
So they turn to a man who made his billions screwing people over

lel
>>
>>681547667
because the electoral college is bullshit and doesn't reflect the popular vote. Look at what colorado did? do you call that democratic? if so you're part of the problem.
>>
File: 1461427956452.jpg (280 KB, 937x719) Image search: [Google]
1461427956452.jpg
280 KB, 937x719
>>681547672
Ah, so 'reverse racism' is hurting your feelings?
>>
>>681547702
This isn't true. You infograph is false, Trump takes millions from special interest, you are a liar and a hero worshipper
>>
>>681547194
There no reason there wouldn't be actual biological difference anon. And that following statement sounds like something you ripped of a kids movie.
>>
File: anger.png (169 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
169 KB, 600x300
>>681547295
Trickle down is code for pissing on the poor. It's been proven over and over again that's exactly what happens when it's implemented.

Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining.
>>
>>681546147
Careful, your age is showing. Anybody that thinks Trump is just a reality show star is obviously very young or only watches TV and doesn't know much else about the world. Yes, he's been on TV but before that he wrote some very successful business books and had quite a successful career in real estate.
>>
>>681543409
Trump is anti-establishment and pro constitutionalism, plus he's always been socially liberal. He knows probably knows economics the best out of any single candidate.
>>
>>681547841
Nasty lil creatures, they don't look proud to me.
>>
>>681547841
Long shot, but anyone got a better picture of the blonde on the couch?

Feeling she is hot as fuck.

Why are White Power Chickas so hot?
>>
>>681547690
Jesus Christ. You aren't trying to convince me, you're trying to convince yourself. It's sad seeing this kind of desperation.
>>
>>681543409
He's using the same tax program as Margaret Thatcher, and she saved England from a deep ass recession.
>>
>>681547667
Both are minorities, which in the very literal definition of the word do not represent the majority.

General election polls are literally just the average of all current polls, not even counting for independents.

As for the contested convention, you and I both know the system is corrupt. Bernie got shafted by the democrats too.

The establishment is mouldy and corrupted, we can both agree it needs a shakeup.

Also as an addendum, it is the republican establishment that decides the contested convention, they very well may shut trump down if he's one delegate away from the magic number.
>>
File: Jewish master race.jpg (57 KB, 460x696) Image search: [Google]
Jewish master race.jpg
57 KB, 460x696
>>681548008
>

>>681548018
She may be on drugs, Anon. Hard drugs.
>>
>>681547493
>Are you a woman? You sure sound like one

Go fuck yourself, this sentence is so fucking cringe worthy

Your conclusions are affected by your emotions, you can't deny that, just think what i sayed this way. Would you vote Trump if you where raised by leftists ?
>>
>>681547481
Trump and sanders are both fantastic at getting dumb people outraged. Sanders does it with the dumb college kids and trump does it with idiots who think everyone is out to get them.
>>
>>681547295

I am a CPA. All of the companies that we work with typically do about 15-30 million in revenue and employ between 50 and 150 employees. Nearly all our employers are cutting employees to get under the "full time equivalent" threshold so they won't have the additional cost of health insurance.

So before Obama, these people had jobs. But Obama Admin says, no, you have to give insurance too. So companies say, fine, we'll get under the # of employees threshold and fuck you sir.

Can you blame them.
>>
>>681547828
The US is not a true democracy and a true democracy is fucking horrible. This is why I don't want Trump to win, because him and his fanboys think that because he is a loud mouthed rich man, the US has to CHANGE ITS POLITICAL PROCESS that it has used for centuries so that a blowhard can be crowned the winner when he wasn't able to finish the race.

Fuck Trump. Can't win the nomination due to scaring away everyone but far right extremists, knows he can't win a contested convention due to burning bridges with everyone, so demands it be handed to him.
>>
>>681547566
Go get culturally enriched
>>
>>681548065
Whatever, dude. You don't have to believe in science, I won't force you
>>
>>681543409
Because he's not Shilary Clinton.
>>
>>681547887
Keep living in your delusions friend.

Opensecrets.org
>>
>>681546851
Just shows you how hard the media is fighting against trunp. Hes not against foreigners and he doesnt hate women. Only rosie odonnell
>>
>>681548146
>She may be on drugs, Anon. Hard drugs.
And..?

I fucking love druggie chicks/
>>
>>681548148
>Would you vote Trump if you where raised by leftists ?
What a stupid fucking question. I was raised by leftists anyway. You are a woman, and a very dumb one at that
>>
>>681547993
>anti-establishment
HE IS THE ESTABLISHMENT
>>
>>681547993
>pro constitutionalism
>wants to enact laws and regulations that are anti a specific religion
>wants to over turn a supreme court decision
>wants to change the electoral process
>wants to give the NSA spying rights on your phone
kek
>>
>>681547958
Of course he was successful... Most would be in his position. However, it is clear fame has morphed into his #1 priority.
>>
>>681548150
So the majority of people in all of those states are just...dumb?
>>
File: Jordan-Horner_2907951b.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Jordan-Horner_2907951b.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
>>681547690
If you project any harder, you're going to have an OBE. If you were really that 'superior' to anyone, you'd not have to try this hard to prove it.
>>
Trumps entire campaign consists of nothing but bluster, faux-patriotism, ridiculous claims with zero substance and finger pointing.

Hes the Id of the republican party personified.
>>
>>681547928
Just what I'd expect from a retard. Sure there are some biological differences, I didn't claim otherwise, but it's mainly cultural. If you're dumb enough to believe this world can hope to function with a shitload of differing beliefs and political views, then you're beyond help. It may function for a while, but as we can see the state of the world.. It's obvious it won't shift for the better without people actually moving past their prejudice.
>>
>>681543409
Because he's the hero america deserves
>>
>>681543409
Because no one else running has even the slightest executive experience, either. Sanders is a 60's burnout with his up his ass and has never been in charge of anything. Hillary is only famous because people liked her husband - she bungled or failed everything she was personably responsible for, claims to be a feminist while not paying women on her staff the same as men and looking the other while her husband fucked around. At least Trump is entertaining. The next 8 years are going to be full of butthurt the likes of which humanity has never seen. If I didn't also hate Illegals & Muslims, I'd vote for him just to see the meltdown the media and the rest of the world is going to have being forced to suck his billionaire dick.
>>
>>681548117
So your reason for why Trump is clearly not wanted enough is because the establishment?

He isn't popular amongst general electorate. The general election is not a republican only circlejerk.
>>
>>681547690
Africans didn't outperform us in every physical way ?
>>
>>681548354
A majority of people in every state is dumb
>>
File: 1271861004-fat_soldier.jpg (109 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1271861004-fat_soldier.jpg
109 KB, 500x400
>>681548251
>Only rosie odonnell
What is this, the 90s?
>>
>>681548292
He is not a career politician, is not answerable to lobbyists or PACs, and the ACTUAL ESTABLISHMENT would rather have a split convention than let him have the nomination.
>>
>>681547749
>it's his ignorance of geopolitics, his constant flip-flopping and back-peddling, and his inability to produce anything more than alarmist rhetoric.

See. Why doesn't anyone ever talk about this? It's always:
>HES A RACIST!!!!!!
<what has he said that's racist?
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!!?

And no, it's not all that different from the racism of the right.

I'm not particularly fond of the left or the right desu senpai
>>
>>681548161
that's not the point son. the point is that the party elites pick the candidate not the voters. There are plenty of people on both sides of the aisle who have complained about this.
>>
>>681547672
Your hypothetical hood rats aren't decked out in a fancy costume signifying their hate of other races.
>>
>>681547841

no, i'm just saying, let's keep things equal. Minority of white people are KKK/Nazi enthusiasts. But my description is a much larger population of black people's situation in America.
>>
>>681548186
Then go accomplish something. Ivent some groundbreaking machine, innovate an industry. Do something other than shitposting on a Tanzanian Watermelon-juicing board. Excercise your superiority.
>>
File: 1458765068385.jpg (180 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1458765068385.jpg
180 KB, 640x853
>>
>>681548151
I'm thinking of taking the CPA test. How's the job?
>>
>>681547993
Trump has filed for bankruptcy like nine times.

Most of his business is being known for being a businessman, not actually doing business.
>>
>>681548580
That's how it's done and it shouldn't be changed because an entitled rich man is used to getting his fucking way.

No, the system should not be popular vote. That is terrible, that's two wolves and a sheep deciding what to eat
>>
File: deeznuts1.jpg (84 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
deeznuts1.jpg
84 KB, 800x500
>>681548555
same. That's why I don't like Hillary *or* Trump.
>>
>>681548358
You realize you just said the same thing the other idiot said? You don't have to care about the studies, just look around the world. Everywhere blacks are they have the same problems: crime, poverty, illegitimacy, disease, etc. I'm already convinced, kid. You need to stop believing all the bullshit your retarded teachers forced on you
>>
>>681545090
True but again that is in general. There are many cases where a black person has a higher IQ than a white person. Generalizing is foolish. A racist would have a negative bias towards all people of other races.
>>
>>681543409
> he has absolutely no political experience
Honestly, at this stage in bipartisan faggotry, that's a plus.
>>
>>681548412
Rich blacks score lower on IQ and SAT than poor whites. The difference between whites and east Asians is small, the difference between both and blacks on average is fairly large.
Even if it were cultural, we should want to segregate from those who aren't culturally up to par with us. You realize when whites are racially replaced at the rapid rate they are, they'll be culturally replaced too, right?
Calm your tits also.
>>
Trump is a myth, something that isn't true. All the shit he psotures about himself is false, all his stances are lies for votes, the guy is a walking lie.

I also don't know how you can vote for someone who thinks that he can order the military to take out civilians
>>
>>681548504
Nope. Europeans are stronger than blacks and outperform them in many sports.
>>
>>681548431
Literally never said that. These claims that he doesn't do well with the general electorate are baseless assertions from uneducated idiots who think they understand politics, backed by taking the average of the exit polls being done in every state after the primary, which again,,doesn't account for independents.

You know I already said this in my last post, don't mean to be condescending but read posts more thoroughly.
>>
File: Trump.png (89 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
89 KB, 600x315
>>681548510
>A majority of people in every state is dumb
>is

looks like you're part of the majority!
Did you bring your own Trump sign, or do we need to get you one?
>>
File: 1411344505233.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1411344505233.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>681544824
>obsessed with cucking
>literally obsessed with the idea of a black guy fucking his hypothetical girlfriend

lol what is it with trump supporters and this obsession with big cocks?
>>
>>681548892
It isn't when he's woefully ignorant about the presidents job. I do not want my president to be learning on the fucking job. Especially not when they have impulse control problems.
>>
File: Why can't you, Africa.jpg (56 KB, 630x652) Image search: [Google]
Why can't you, Africa.jpg
56 KB, 630x652
>>681548777
>using 'kid' to give himself leverage in an online Malaysian knitting forum
>thinks everything happened purely because white people built it this way
I think instead of calling educators "retarded," you should head back to school and take a few Political Science and History courses. There's a reason why you're not a winner right now, and it's not because of Jews, blacks, Latinos, Asians, or other minorities being 'inferior' to you.

But hey, at least you have your skin to be proud of, right?
>>
>>681548933
stay in school kids
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.