[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting pissed off even more every day. It's proved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 17
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 299x169
I'm getting pissed off even more every day. It's proved that weed is not dangerous in any ways well not more dangerous than anything else like Alcohol or Cigarettes. Yet it's still illegal. I have never seen anyone do dumb shit under weed I've never seen people arguing while high. I have smoked weed many times and I love it. It help me through the day it helps me to smile more. Why is it still illegal. Could it be government being afraid of losing control over it?
I myself am from Latvia and weed is illegal and it's 15 Euros for a gram. Aprox $17.

Latvian government won't legalize it cause they are all old fucks from Soviet Union and they still think that marijuana turns people into bats.
>>
>I have never seen anyone do dumb shit under weed

Uhh. . . you made this thread
>>
Dunno man. Come to Cali it's pretty dank.
>>
>>681470542
Government = stands for majority of population, which means that it does what the people want. Weed is illegal because most people still think it's bad, change those people to think that it's good. When you talk about weed it's sounds like your a loser stoner and it shouldn't be legal when you talk about it because your claims are on biased view. How old are you 16?
>>
>>681470542
what the FUCK is a Latvia
>>
>>681470542
>>681470869
>>681470961
>>681470972

All stoners. Fucking high as eagle dick right now.
>>
>>681470972
a former outer-ring territory of the soviet union. it's been pretty impoverished for the last 100 years or so, maybe more.
>>
File: 1461349691680.png (138 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1461349691680.png
138 KB, 500x368
I care for myself and I care for my family and I will die to protect both.
>>
File: 1461662782759.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461662782759.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
>>681470961
arguemental ad populum

democracy is the lowest rung, the greater inhibitor of humanities progress as an ideological system-head
>>
>>681470961
>Government = stands for majority of population
I dont know Davy, the American majority wants weed legal and polticians stand against it.
>>
>>681471081
Lol no you won't.
>>
File: 1461205936132.jpg (33 KB, 326x576) Image search: [Google]
1461205936132.jpg
33 KB, 326x576
>>681471228
but you will
>>
>>681471053
oh shit so like russia, nice

impoverished meaning they were poor and shit?

how are you so smart anon
>>
Copfag here. In the USA it's mostly still illegal for the simple fact that our lawmakers are stuffy old fucks who are out of touch with the times.

When it's legal in the nation's capitol and almost nowhere else, you've got serious issues.

Personally I refuse to arrest anyone with weed unless they're trafficking large amounts with other drugs.

I wish it was legal so I could smoke it. Still though, even if it became legal in my state I'd probably still not be permitted to smoke it due to my job.

Fuck.
>>
>>681470542
trillions of dollas in the chemo industry not to mention all the drugs big pharma give you.

absolutely simple to people who aint simple minded. they can make trillions making people cleverer and see things in a more stable less stressfull manor or they can do the same and kill off stupid people who they consider as rats
>>
>>681471185
Lol "American majority" thanks for the data from your reliable source, maybe start looking stuff up and stop accepting things to be real that were made up in your head
>>
File: 2 sqaure and compass.jpg (7 KB, 200x187) Image search: [Google]
2 sqaure and compass.jpg
7 KB, 200x187
the quality of the dollar (future value) depends on who is spending it and on what

easily more money in hemp then substitution industries

plus the excess that is created through simply understanding the semantical difference between up and down

>in during dystopia!

anyone seen huxley recently???
>>
>>681471406
www.cureyourowncancer.org/
>>
>>681471451
this post gave me chemo
>>
>>681470961
Westernfag detected. You actually think Governments, especially in Eastern Europe, give a fuck about what people say?
>>
>>681471311
We need more cops like you, you have my respect. What state you in?
>>
OP here. send me weed through the internets
>>
>>681471785
Released from services inc.
>>
>>681470972
Motherfuckers used to have this big ass territory under control back in the Middle Ages. Unification with Poland made them even stronger. Also, last pagans in Europe. Great music too.
>>
>>681471311
Yo, copfag. You sound like a decent person, glad you're one of the good ones out there.

Did you never smoke weed before? Ever?
>>
File: 425250218_1e9161cac1.jpg (28 KB, 468x360) Image search: [Google]
425250218_1e9161cac1.jpg
28 KB, 468x360
>>681471703
>you think people give a fuck about what governments say?

argumentum ad baculum

if they dont its not real government thats how reality works thats democracy

again.
>>
>>681470542
>It help me through the day it helps me to smile more.
so you have a drug dependency? how is this a good thing?

weed is illegal bc it is more often then not a non social drug: smells, cant do it any place, need special tools, afterword people can tell you smoked etc stuff like that

you know how normies act,you know what im sayin
>>
>>681471947
Come live in Eastern Europe for a while :)) Democracy, he says. Biggest dupe in history.
>>
>>681471406
>trillions of dollas in the chemo industry not to mention all the drugs big pharma give you.
eastern meme medicine "dr" detected

you honestly believe that "big pharma" has secret medicine locked away just so they can sell you shitier medicine? are you fucking high right now?

if "big pharma" had a cure for cancer they would sell that shit immediately like crazy for insane prices
>>
>>681471273
i appreciate the sarcasm, anon
>>
>>681472295
naw man just high as fuck

seriously are you like in school for this shit right now? or you just one of those smart mofos that knows all kinds of cool history
>>
>>681472036
a person walks down the street without pants on and you can smell their shit and ur telling me thats legal but the use of literally the number one produce on the face of this planets use is in dispute? id say to any; ur insane

the problem with todays epoch of population growth is that the world simply wasnt ready for it. people are stupid. in mass. ignorance. it almost(does) takes on a form of its own. what do you do with it? you can either change it, or eradicate it.

it didnt even get to nietzsche stage of destroying the past, history, it was never learnt.

>proud descendant of 800 000 years of symbiotic pot use evolution,

and ur going to try and stop me here? and now? when its needed most? repercussions.
>>
>>681472595
underpants*
>>
>>681472595
>and ur going to try and stop me here? and now? when its needed most? repercussions.
did i say i wanted to stop you? im not going to waste my time doing that. im saying why its illegal you skipped over the other parts i mentioned mainly the normie factor. the overwhelming majority of norms will get too fuciking weird on weed.

the overwhelming majority of norms get sociable on alcohol

see the difference?

>inb4 but im totally produtive
that is an outlier. long time weed smokers more often than not have reduced drive, short term memory issues, sometimes anxiety, and other stuff
>>
>>681472247

you really think they want people to cure themselves?

dr otto warburg discovered to causes of cancer almost 75 years ago. they have known the causes and cures from day one... then they give it to people, make millions kill off stupid people.

how much of your head up your own ass have you got up there? you think there wouldnt be an upraw if the cure of cancer was found but it cost too much?

think bigger my friend
>>
Send weeds to Latvia pls.

it's not even fear $17 for a gram
>>
>>681472247

look up phoenix tears by rick simpson
>>
>>681472487
i took world history like 6 years ago in high school. is this shit just not taught where you're from?
>>
>>681472921
>you think there wouldnt be an upraw if the cure of cancer was found but it cost too much?
so in your world you view you believe that the very same people that would withhold the cure for a major disease and care about profits more then anything else that intentionally fuck people over, give a fuck about "prices too high" for medicine for a major disease??
you cant have it both ways, they either do care and dont have it or dont care and dont have it

bc if they didnt care, which they dont, then they would work there ass off to find a cure then charge 2brazzillian dollars for it
(not even mentioning that that shit would not be able to be kept secret)
>>
>>681470542
Pakaries deģenerāt!
>>
>>681470542
i feel the same about pizza,, oh wait i like pizza,, shit i am kinda stoned,, whats this guys bitching about again? OP yes i am banging your woman while smoking weed and we always talk about what a bitch you are... good times!!!!
>>
>>681473213
you on the same planet mate? im done with you, your blind.

ive personally known a women who cured it in univercity yet told her 10 years of clinical tests if she got the funding which no one did.

she now works in a chineese resturant for minimum wage. dont give me none of that bullshit. you obviously have not one idea what cancer is or who the chemicals in weed work on the human body..

are you even aware of the endo cannaboid system? wake up please we need you to wake up.
>>
>>681470542

'it HAS BEEN PROVEN' not 'it's proved', you ungrammatical fuck.
>>
>>681474617
im defending op, im sick of you PC fucks and you lack of ability to proof read.

some people actually have problems like dyslexia you fuck
>>
Weed being illegal is annoying yes and socially injust yes , but it's just the way it is, we've got too accept it, i mean it's not like the war on drugs has ever caused a weed drought
>>
>>681470542
Come to Uruguay mate.
Shit is legal here, everybody plants and smokes. No restrictions on where to smoke either, only the same ones that apply to cigarrettes (no closed spaces, hospitals, etc)
>>
>>681474617
I'm pretty sure I mentioned that English is my second language. I'm not from America nor UK or any other English speaking languages. I was hoping for people to understand my grammar mistakes since I mentioned I'm foreigner.
>>
>>681474419
totalllyyy brah, like 3 blunts a day keeps the cancer away yuahknoo??

stay heady you fuck
>>
>>681471151
Name a better system
"Of all systems, democracy is the worst one. Except all the others"
>>
>>681470542
pribalty fashisty
>>
it is legal in north korea
>>
>>681474751
To you is the same, to he cpuntries that ptovide your drugs it isn't. You should advocate for legallity
>>
>>681474944
Liquid democracy in particular is the best system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg0_Vhldz-8

I challenge you to find anything that can be improved on
>>
>>681470542
It's legal as fuck, where I live.

>God bless Colorado!!
>>
>>681470542
Im from ireland where the DS (drug squad) are always trying to catch people with weed. One time they did a plainclothes two people walking opposite ways then "SUPRISE DRUG SQUAD" sting operation to me in a park.
It's annoying to be searched so often but if you don't actually have anything you're fine.

HOWEVER

I moved to sweden where if a cop finds you holding a joint or even just being high you can get a hefty fine or jail time because they are seriously zero tolerance here. I know so many guys who were caught for buying like 5 grams months ago because the dealer got caught and they read messages between them.
It's so ridiculous when you have a place like christiana just across a bridge in copenhagen where weed is everywhere and people are chill about it.
>>
>>681475276
It could be a stateless communism you know
>>
Live in Denver. Think I might go to the weed store today.
>>
>>681474844
smoking it has very VERY minimal health effect. its best to ingest the oil from plants designed for medicinal reason, most of the haze bullshit is bad for you brain
>>
>>681470972
Ever heard of Dracula? Also the area Bram Stoker based the story in. Hasn't been a lot happen there in a long time though.
>>
>>681474944
Uh, uh i love this things
How about... A scientific goverment, there is actually better options, thing is people don't want to change it. If you are ruleing you want it to stay that way.
>>
>>681470869
Are you high? Dumb cunt
>>
>>681471573
This post gave me cancer
>>
>>681470961
Actually you're wrong. I live in AZ where the majority believes we should legalize it, but the government doesnt agree. Doug Douchey is a faggot
>>
>>681470542
Fucking dirtball faggot.
>>
>>681471311
Youre alright. Hell i would smoke with you if that was the case.
>>
>>681470542
I do dumb shit when im high all the time. Ur arguement has holes in it just like a pot heads brain.
>>
>>681472036
How is it any less of a drug dependency than anti depressants? And it has literally none of the negative side effects.
>>
File: 1443655131555.jpg (509 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
1443655131555.jpg
509 KB, 3110x2073
>>681470542
Maximum batkek
>>
>>681475344
Are you stupid?
>>
>>681471311
I feel you bub, used to smoke with 5-O back when we had a corrupt mayor in my town. You guys are pretty chill when you don't have to worry about gettin shot or knifed by some asshole crackhead.
>>
>>681473142
Here we only learn 'murican history. I had to look up the rest myself out of curiosity which is a shame, world history is amazing.
>>
>>681475854
Maybe youre just a dumb mother fucker. I bet that didnt cross your mind. I bet youve never smoked a day in your life. Go suck your mom fucking cunt
>>
>>681473213
Huehue br $
>>
File: picard-giggling.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
picard-giggling.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>681475854
I never said weed cures mental illness
>>
>>681470542
kur tu biji sestdien?
noteikti ne doma laukumā
>>
>>681476433
Neesmu no Riigas so nope.
>>
>>681473524
Ko tik aizsvīlies, draugs?
>>
>>681476553
nu un? ja tas tevi tik ļoti piš, varēji atvilkties.
>>
>>681475723
Most of the US is this way about it, now. It's been interesting seeing the social shift of it, working at a bar. Now people just smoke hitters in the beer garden and nobody gives a fuck. In illinois.

> select images with french fries
>>
>>681475276
interesting concept, but it has the exact same pitfalls of democracy
representative republic is the best system
>>681475444
>smoking it has very VERY minimal health effect
>bad for lungs
>bad for brain-holding breath not good and is vasoconstrictive
>short term memory problems
>dependency issues
>blunted affect
>lack of motivation
it is not as legit as people make it sound, i have delt with all the issues above, i used to smoke weed daily for 8 years
>>
>>681476711
Nice. Ive been kicked out of a few bars for smoking. There have bee a couple that would be cool with it. I hope the prohabition ends on weed. Wasting more money trying to keep it off the street when they could be making millions.
>>
>>681475964
No, comrade
>>
Move to Canada, vote NDP, SWED.
>>
>>681476866
Ill give you the first two problems. Lack of motivation and dependancy is all on you. I get shit done when i smoke. And i go on month long binges. So try again
>>
>>681475892
>this other thing is bad too so its okay
for 1 its not concise it will affect different people wildy different and there is no way to tell which is which, unlike other medicine

antidepressents are over prescribed and are fucked up, i agree, but lets not pretend that blowin trees is some kind of cure all elixir

and ANY medicine that will come from it in the future will not be getting you high

also burning plant matter surely destroys any minute benefit that was in the plant

smoking weed is a bandaid not a cure

>>681477116
short term memory issues are a legitimate issue as well

and the thing about you being productive is great,for you. you cant tell me that out of all the people you know who smoke weed a lot of them have fucked up things bc of weed.

this is not an arguement that weed is somehow on level with meth or stupid antidrug shit commericals, im argueing that is has just as many problems for people and there is no reason to legalize it

the fighting the cartels argument is the strongest imo but even then its good and bad
>>
>>681470961
Not OP but i think thats retarded. Most Americans think cigarettes are bad for you, why aren't they illegal? And even if were gonna go there, a little over half of americans dont care if weed is legalized now, so obviously there is not this amazing system in place that speaks for the people. Could it be that there are other interests in this situation?
>>
>>681476866
stonerfag.
>minimal health effect
yes, like most pharmaceutical drugs
>bad for lungs
yes, like already legal cigarettes
>bad for brain-holding breath not good and is vasoconstrictive
i can tell you used to smoke by how you word this, but also, yes.
>short term memory problems
only if your unwilling to compensate
>dependency issues
depends on user but sure
>blunted affect
idk what that means.
>lack of motivation
depends on user as well
>>
>>681477615
>a little over half of americans dont care if weed is legalized now
then why havent they voted to legalize it like colorado?

oh yeah bc they dont want to.
>>
>>681477474
I never said weed was the end all be all of drugs but pretending that a dependency on it when people still take fucked up antidepressants is a straw man argument, at best.
>>
>>681476866
> what is a vaporizer
>>
>>681471908
fuckind dumbass that Lithuania
>>
>>681477765
That's not how it works. Big Pharma and Phillip Morris have done their share to stop it.
>>
>>681477759
im all for states rights they can do what they want, im argueing against it bc i believe its not going to help people to get high

i would vote to mandate a shit load of community service rather then jail time for weed offenses though

but trafficing gets you slammer imo

>>681477809
>but pretending that a dependency on it when people still take fucked up antidepressants is a straw man argument
i already told you why weed is not a better replacement for antidepresents
>its not concise it will affect different people wildy different and there is no way to tell which is which, unlike other medicine

the best replacement for antidepressents is not being a piece of shit, too many people believe that they can do whatever the fuck they want and when their body and morals/concious gut feeling or whatever you wanna call it are telling them no and they feel like shit they think "omg i need pills!"

also exercise and a connection to nature somehow, gardening works
>>681477909
what is dependency,lack of motivation, apoxia of brain cells from holding breath over and over which leads to short term memors promblems

go speak to people and bring it to a vote in your state, its your right and the feds shouldnt be invovled, but I will vote no, thats all.
>>681478183
interesting have an article? and yes states rights is exactly how it works thats what colorado did
>>
>>681477765
>walks to state building
>"hi id like to vote in legal weed for our state"
>no, we havent legislated that yet, but you can vote for medical marijuana for the nearly dead or dying right now.
>wellitsastart.jpg
>>
>>681477

diff poster here.

i agree, ive depended on weed for a very long time for my depression as anti deps just fuck up all my emotions as depression is part of not being able to control your emotions. i fully admit that, but weed long term is no good man.

it solves nothing when you get to a certain point and it just wastes you money, time and human energy when you could be doing something unproductive.

im already anti social and it just made it worse. i can easily be social cuz i force myself but the point being depending on weed is actualy bad for you DNA and your children will suffer with higher chancies of taking harder drugs due to there addictive nature brung on by the constant smoking to stimulating substances.
>>
>>681478395
start a grass roots campaign, get 100 people to call you senator everyday for a month

making phone calls and writing letters especially really will freak your representatives out, since we have such a shit participation rate

whatever you do though stay away from change.org its a soros run organization that is run for data mining and has no bearing on the government
>>
>>681478350
we see eye to eye friend, trafficking wouldn't exist
if it was legalized appropriately, but it does and i think anyone with a sizable portion of any drug deserves some time served.
>>
File: wheeliekingprotects2ndA.png (1 MB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
wheeliekingprotects2ndA.png
1 MB, 1280x738
>>681478801
agreed on all parts.
cool beans anon, im TEXAN btw and your welcome in my state
>>
>>681478572
willing to try this, hold on PA, poppa wants to smoke and work a honest job.
>>
>>681471311
my nigga...
>>
Move to the netherlands you can smoke without going to jail ^^
>>
>>681472036
so why just because it helps him smile and gets him through the day is it a drug dependence?

Coffee helps me through the day, gum helps me through some days and my fucking shoes help me through the day. dosen't make it a dependence you stupid cunt.
>>
>>681472487
high how are you?
>>
>>681473705
you just blew my mind.
>>
>>681479439
you are partially dependent on coffee, gum and shoes.
>>
>>681479439
his choice of words
>im getting pissed that is illegal
>it doesnt cause any harm
its elementary my dear watson
>>
>>681470542
I know your feels, anon. I'm from Estonia and it is even 20€ per gram here. Good thing is that police aren't taking serious measures to punish weed users. Or is it just because weed doesn't make users look suspicious
>>
>>681475339
I live in Sweden and I've never been caught. use snapchat to transact all the deals and it's fine as a pine.
>>
>>681479439
If you need coffee to get through the day then you have a caffeine dependence. The logic is pretty linear.

Also gum and shoes aren't drugs
>>
File: Colorado_WeedFlag.jpg (89 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Colorado_WeedFlag.jpg
89 KB, 600x399
>>681470542
no bats here
>>
>>681479439
there are worse things to be dependent on than weed though. like making your own happiness too conditional
>>
>>681470542
Teacher say, "Two Latvian find same potato. Who get potato? First Latvian is small, starving child. She die if not eat. Other Latvian is strong man with family, who must eat to work. If he not work, family die. Who get potato?"
Child in front row raise hand and say, "Trick question...is no potato!"
Is destined for Politburo!
>>
It's illegal because abuse can lead to psychological problems

The few (or rather, many weed smokers) that smoke it non-recreationally and daily just to feel normal ruin it for the rest of us
>>
>>681479910
I don't NEED coffee to get through the day, bad phrasing on my part. What I am saying is that it makes the day easier and it's the same with marijuana, it's the same with almost all drugs in fact. If you use them properly and don't over-use them then they side effects are near minimal.
>>
File: nij.jpg (45 KB, 625x402) Image search: [Google]
nij.jpg
45 KB, 625x402
>>
>>681477474
>there is no reason to legalize it
How about job opportunity? New business ventures that could provide jobless americans with jobs. Pot farms need people to tend to them. I plan on opening a smoking bar the moment it becomes legal where i live. Simple minded folks only see it as a drug. Its a plant that has proven to have far greater medical benefits than any pharmaceutical. Per virus and or disease, i could definately say it would be way cheaper. Remember martin Shkrelli? That cuck raises the price of a pill for chemo patients. People die from alcohol abuse and smoking cigarettes every single day. How often do you hear someone OD'ing on weed? Almost never. Last time i checked, we have a big prescribed narc problem. Yet we pass thay bullshit out like its candy. So stop being such a faggot cop and open your god damn eyes to truth. There is NO reason to keep it illegal. Its all a money making scheme because most of a jails population is petty weed offenses. Not to mention just turn younger teens into criminals because they get caught up with a couple grams. Its fucking stupid
>>
File: 1439795543737.jpg (43 KB, 508x532) Image search: [Google]
1439795543737.jpg
43 KB, 508x532
>>681479864
Thats just because you're an ant, they don't give a fuck about you lol they can read those ANY time they want to
>select all the images with trees
>>
>>681480272
I agree with that but marijuana has a pretty significant history of being abused because of the euphoric effect it creates, and marijuana abuse like all drug abuse is dangerous.
>>
>>681480480
He said Sweden not America where the goverment reads personal information for amusement faggola.
>>
>>681480497
Only if you put yourself in dangerous situations. Most pot smokers are in their fucking house during their sessions
>>
>>681470542
>I have never seen anyone do dumb shit under weed I've never seen people arguing while high.

Try to wait till your twenties before you start talking about your vaunted experiences kiddo
>>
>>681480621
yup, like it's not like fucking alcohol where you go balls to the walls nuts, the most dangerous thing I have done while high is try to make a sandwich as fast as I could.
>>
File: 1430596830732.jpg (28 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
1430596830732.jpg
28 KB, 600x332
>>681480551
>implying they don't do this everywhere
how is that bubble anon, do they serve fruit snacks in there? sounds like it'd be your first choice. wake up and realize that at this point in time no government institution is above scrutiny
>>
>>681481037
>
I know... I know. I just wanna try to deny it cause I find it so repulsing.
>>
>>681473213
the economics behind it are pretty easy to understand.

Cancer is cured, you sell the cure for whatever price, make boku bucks for the next ten years until ultimately getting rid of cancer is like getting rid of an infection with penicillin.

OR:

Cancer is cured, you continue selling treatments that historically don't work well, make boku bux + cancer research money is still coming in. Then when you feel like you've made enough money, say "we found the cure!" and everyone will celebrate and buy the cure at whatever price listed. More boku bux later and your the biggest business on the planet.

Now do i believe that's what is going on?? no one not in the know can be sure, so im unwilling to take a stance. Is it an irrational thought process to believe that though? not really, just the opposite side of the plausible deniability coin
>>
Its illegality comes down to the same reason religion still exists.. society progresses too slowly, and in the wrong directions.
>>
>>681481221
still trying to find the place in the world where humans haven't squabbled and squandered the gift eh?
>>
>>681481707
yes if only there was a way to start your own country... hmmmm maybe....
>>
>>681471081
> ill die trying to protect myself
> hurrr durrrr
>>
>>681481371
i get what your saying but i dont believe it bc the exact opposite has happened-pumpimg medicine out the door without proper testing so they can make be the first with a brand name treatment and make the patent money big bux
>Now do i believe that's what is going on??
finding a cancer treatment wont stop people from getting cancer so no i dont see it as you describe, it would be more lucrative to be the only place with a 100% success rate and charge people their first born or whatever
>>681480399
>Its a plant that has proven to have far greater medical benefits than any pharmaceutical. none of which include getting blazed
>So stop being such a faggot cop and open your god damn eyes to truth. this is the kind of thing that makes you look like a total douchbag free earth fag
>>681480399 >There is NO reason to keep it illegal. for the upteenth time, go make it happen in you state then, i am against the federal government being involved as a former daily weed smoker I can atest that if i had never smoked weed, i would have been better off bc i wouldnt have wasted a bunch of time
>>681480680 FUCK YOU BRAH your just another empty suit! WAKE UP dude its like come on seriously
>>
File: 1436359715701.jpg (175 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1436359715701.jpg
175 KB, 1600x900
>>681470961
>Government = stands for majority of population, which means that it does what the people want

>which means that it does what the people want

>How old are you 16?
>>
>>681481924
believe it or not you would most likely need a standing military, tons of money and guns to make this happen and someone would still manage to fuck it up anyway. The answer is not creating new borders, its dissolving all of the old ones
>>
>>681480680
I'm 26 right now. go fuck yourself
>>
OP here I'm over it everyone go home.
>>
>>681470961
>Having faith in your government
>Being this new
That's why they passed a law 6 months without anyone's knowledge that will force all independent voters to vote for a registered independent as opposed to whomever they please
>>
>>681482808
well I am the creator of Blackwater private millitary.

Will that help?
>>
>>681483354
wait... what?
>>
>>681483354
like in the primary election? what state do you live in?
>>
>>681482808
this guy gets it
>>
>>681480621
I'm not talking about being stoned I'm talking about constant use causing psychological damage
>>
>>681483432
first of all, no you aren't Erik Prince and next, no; it was counter to my point. That being said, i did have a chuckle
>>
>>681482808
>The answer is not creating new borders, its dissolving all of the old ones
NO SORROW FOR SOROS
antifa fag please go
borders are neccasary to keep the bad ideas out and to be able to kick the bad one outs out as well
>>
File: 1429323832060.jpg (190 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
1429323832060.jpg
190 KB, 960x895
>>681485459
>borders are necessary to keep the bad ideas out
we are talking about physical borders here, right because last time i checked abstract concepts like ideas don't give a fuck about the pretty line you drew
>to be able to kick the bad one outs as well
are you talking about people? If so you are classifying people in a very narrow sense, ironic, thats exactly what you need, some common sense
tl;dr: go be 12 somewhere else
>>
>>681484945
Dude what are you talking about? You popping shrooms at the same time?
>>
>>681470961
>http://www.gallup.com/poll/186260/back-legal-marijuana.aspx
>hurr
>>
File: 1460502660699.jpg (57 KB, 720x684) Image search: [Google]
1460502660699.jpg
57 KB, 720x684
>>
>>681487256
Deny it all you like but regular marijuana use can cause/inflame mental conditions like depression and anxiety, leading to a cycle of self medication and continuing degradation.
It's not like that for the vast majority of people, of course, but it happens
>>
>>681487913
inflame depression or anxiety? Are you pretending to be retarded or what?
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.