[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels thread > dropped by best love of my life after 2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 27
File: depression.jpg (125 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
125 KB, 2000x1000
feels thread
> dropped by best love of my life after 2 years of something that turned out nothing to her
>>
>>681380450
alright anon, 2 years she pretended to love you?
365*2 days of acting?
motherfucking of course not.
there is a cause of this... its either something happened or you fucked up.
what is it? what happened?
share with us so we can help
>>
Buump
>>
>>681381358
She told me a long time ago that she didn't care if people dropped her, or she dropped people regardless of what kind of relationship she had with them... except me. I'm moving to another country now (transferring schools) and the topic came up when i'll be moving in about 6 months and that we won't be able to keep up any longer.
>>
>>681382201
(op) but 6 months too early for talk like that you talk with someone like that a short time before you get into this situation but she stayed stubborn in her decision that since I will be moving, then we should stopped talking.. then, just like that, she dropped me. Completely cut off contact
>>
>>681382394
it's been a long week of smoking weed and sitting in bed all day
>>
>>681380450
Meh fuck her OP, if she's not into you then she's not worth your time. You deserve someone who's super into you
>>
>>681382201
>>681382394

>She told me a long time ago that she didn't care if people dropped her, or she dropped people regardless of what kind of relationship she had with them
i think she lied, she didnt care but it hurt her looks like an INTJ personality with a bad history, did she have any former bfs? bad family? traumas?
>... except me
great, she is trusting you, but all this states she has trust issues

>I'm moving to another country now
THIS IS THE CAUSE, in her mind you are leaving her, or there is a possibility for that to happen later, so she dumped you, if INTJ, this is a test, if you are going to fight for her or not

>but 6 months too early for talk like that you talk with someone like that a short time before you get into this situation but she stayed stubborn in her decision that since I will be moving
tell me you still dont get it -_-

>it's been a long week of smoking weed and sitting in bed all day
and you quit? just like that? where is;
>love of my life after 2 years of something
if you do love her, and i mean really love her, GET UP AND FIGHT TO GET HER BACK!
prove your love to her by proving to her that she can trust you
>>
File: love.png (103 KB, 805x950) Image search: [Google]
love.png
103 KB, 805x950
i have no desires and only do the minimum of what's expected of me.
>>
File: 1450475893801.jpg (224 KB, 907x828) Image search: [Google]
1450475893801.jpg
224 KB, 907x828
>fall for a girl
>she doesn't love me back
I didn't ask for these feels.
>>
>>681383881
like the post you have wrote?
tell us more about it
doing the minimum of whats expected from you is good, at least you are forcing yourself to finish something, which shows you still have drive in you

but what do you mean by desires?
and what is troubling you?
>>
File: 1453757702346.png (178 KB, 519x647) Image search: [Google]
1453757702346.png
178 KB, 519x647
>>
>>681383999
then fight
win her
i have a friend who fought for 3 years to get a girl, and that is love
do you love her that much?
if you do, then go do what ever it takes
>>
>>681383768
no I didn't quit. I argued with her for 6 hours straight and how theres so much time left and that this shouldn't have been discussed so early and she just refused. she isn't the kind of person to do this but she told me that she doesn't want to be hurt and that she doesn't want to let me go and she saw this as the best way to do that. She thought that by droppping me totally out of the blue, then it would make her happy. Call her selfish but if that's what it takes for her to be happy, then.. fuck it. I wish we could've been together till the last moment I was here for her I wish I thought about this when I decided to go to this fucking school
>>
File: 1457652739624.jpg (44 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
1457652739624.jpg
44 KB, 800x599
>>
>>681380450
Spent the last 6 months with someone , felt like a lapdog. Turns out i was "the other guy" and shes getting engaged soon. Shit happens, im kinda glad im not the only one, but this will blow over. Give it time
>>
>>681384685
I've tried, but there's an almost impossible obstacle in the way: she moved to a different country. It's unlikely I'll ever even see her again.

Thanks for the words, though. You gave me a tiny bit of hope nevertheless.
>>
File: 1451853895639.jpg (37 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1451853895639.jpg
37 KB, 1600x900
>>
File: 1454264183809.jpg (234 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1454264183809.jpg
234 KB, 1600x1067
>>
File: 1451683221468.jpg (84 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1451683221468.jpg
84 KB, 600x800
>>
>>681384285
>doing the minimum of whats expected from you is good, at least you are forcing yourself to finish something, which shows you still have drive in you
ive been sort of good for about a year but before that i had a really long period of apathy, and the last few months ive felt ive been dragged back towards that
>but what do you mean by desires?
i have no sex drive, no will to socialize, no desire to do anything. all i do is go to work and avoid as much interaction with others as possible and then go home to nothing.
>and what is troubling you?
there's no future for me if i remain this way. i've thought about suicide to spare my parents watching me go back to how i was
>>
>>681384730
>no I didn't quit.
respect for you brother

>I argued with her for 6 hours straight and how theres so much time left and that this shouldn't have been discussed so early and she just refused.
first time no one is going to listen, was this the only talk or was there others?

>she doesn't want to let me go and she saw this as the best way to do that.
she loves you man, but i dont get why is she scared to have you away from her? again, does she has a history of a similar situations or beak ups?

>She thought that by droppping me totally out of the blue, then it would make her happy.
what is she guarding herself from? that you will cheat on her when you are away? that you will leave her? forget her?
i dont get why she is choosing this approach for solving this issue

>I wish we could've been together till the last moment I was here for her I wish I thought about this when I decided to go to this fucking school
so it would be over after 6 months? or were you going to still stay in your relationship with her?
>>
>>681385578
i am sorry man
is the country far away?
how did she reject you?
>>
It's the morning of the 21st of December, 2036. You're in your small loft in the city. The day feels warm. It rains outside and cars fly, just like planes.
Today, your 7 year old child isn't going to school: it's Sunday and Christmas vacations have already started. They're playing videogames in the living room.
You're sitting on the sofa enjoying your coffee in a self-stirring mug. Your loved one is sleeping. Everything feels alright
>"Hey, champ, a little birdie told me about that A+ of yours. Come get a hug."
A hug is given. But it feels a bit off.
>"Something's wrong?"
You have a small talk because you know your little soldier isn't really that good at... having friends and such.
>"I'm worried. Nobody plays with me during recess."
>"Nobody ever played with me either."
>"Really?"
>"Yes."
>"But why?"
>"I was a little different."
>"... like me?"
>"Yes."
>"When you were a kid like me, what were you doing?"
So, what were you doing?
>>
Her move to drop you is perfectly healthy. Just accept it.
>>
File: dontyouseeit.gif (1 MB, 197x175) Image search: [Google]
dontyouseeit.gif
1 MB, 197x175
ye olde feels
>>
>>681386624
she's guarding herself from pain. She says that I will forget her and that it is inevitable that I on't have time for her because of my studies and that the process of us splitting apart will be long and emotionally difficult. I didn't know what I was going to do at the end of those six months I jsut knew that I didn't want to worry about it till that time came
>>
>>681386453
>ive been sort of good for about a year but before that i had a really long period of apathy
any medical condition or was it something that made you this way?
and apathy is a defense mechanism of your subconscious, what happened to you before that began?

>the last few months ive felt ive been dragged back towards that
what happened with/to you before it starts?

>i have no sex drive, no will to socialize, no desire to do anything.
this is bad, its a sign that things are getting worse

>all i do is go to work and avoid as much interaction with others as possible and then go home to nothing.
do you have any off work friends? if yes, did you avoid them too?
did your family notice this?

> i've thought about suicide to spare my parents watching me go back to how i was
how were you before?
what do your family think of you?

i am sorry if those questions seem offensive, i am just trying to get more details, i cant quite get it yet
>>
File: 1451687025974.gif (941 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1451687025974.gif
941 KB, 350x280
>>681386858
She just always rejected my advances. I never straight up confessed I'm in too deep with her but she knew, 100%. She's a really smart girl.

There's countries and seas between me and her, I'm fucked in that regard.

I just wish I got over this asap, I have a lot of things going on in my life (most shitty) and this is making things just a little bit harder. I just want off this ride, you know. I've never been this fucked up by a girl.
>>
File: 1454451828595.jpg (371 KB, 640x1009) Image search: [Google]
1454451828595.jpg
371 KB, 640x1009
Get over her bro. Long distance ain't worth it. You'll end up fucking around on each other and denying yourselves intimacy and you'll both miss out on being able to share important and fun things with someone close to you.

There will be many others. Maybe better maybe worse. You'll both be scarred and jaded and will struggle in relationships going forward from here

You're the one leaving her. She just did it the best and easiest way. Don't be selfish and try to convince her to do something because you feel bad about what you did to the relationship. Your situation forced her hand.

Maybe one day you can be friends. Probably not though.
>>
File: 12517671ty3gy233t7236.jpg (62 KB, 644x739) Image search: [Google]
12517671ty3gy233t7236.jpg
62 KB, 644x739
>that feel when you marry the wrong girl...
>>
File: 20150513_160927.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150513_160927.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
This fucker of a mate was put down 6 hours ago. Old and surrounded by family. Motherfuck guys. Motherfuck.
>>
>>681387239
not op
>Her move to drop you is perfectly healthy
it is healthy, yes.
but we are trying to help them find a way to stay together, not help him accept it
i think op loves her, and dont want to leave her

> Just accept it.
2 years to stop now? he has an expected problem that relationships face when one partner leaves and the other has trust issues.
he has to gain her trust, by fighting for her, showing her that he loves her, and that distance wont change anything about his love towards her, but words are not enough, he needs action
>>
>>681388005
> didn't know what I was going to do at the end of those six months I jsut knew that I didn't want to worry about it till that time came
god damn it op!!!!!!

>didn't know what I was going to do at the end of those six months
so you did have that option that you would end it -_-
honestly answer me now please
do you love her? do you want to continue loving her after you leave?
>>
>>681389681
I did have the option... quite honestly I didn't want to have to deal with it till the proper time came, and I didn't even realize the fact that that time had to come.... I do love her and I want to after I leave but I now know that she doesn't love me as much as I love her
>>
>>681388229
>any medical condition or was it something that made you this way?
i got diagnosed with depression when i was 16 and then they changed it to bi-polar at some point. and they might have changed it back again i dont remember, the last 7 years have been more or less a blur
>what happened with/to you before it starts?
nothing. it has happened many times before and they've put me on new meds each time, which work for a while until i go down again. as i said this last time has been about a year and its the longest yet but i always knew i would go back to this because it's happened every time before
>do you have any off work friends? if yes, did you avoid them too?
i do but i dont see them very often.
>did your family notice this?
no and i've been hiding it from them. they've been so happy that i'm finally "well" and i dont want to take that away from them.
>how were you before?
i was home doing barely anything for 6 years, no shcool, no work. twice it got so bad i had to go to a mental hospital for a week or something
>what do your family think of you?
they think im getting better but im getting worse
>>
what if after 2 years she says she's "fallen out of love with you" and seems really cold and robotic towards you?
>>
>>681389969
> I do love her and I want to after I leave
if your honest about this, you will do what ever it takes to make it work
this man>>681388642 has a point
but its up to you, the day you stop trying is the day its over
and if you quit later it will hurt more than if you quit now
i know it hurts and its so hard on you
and let me tell you that it wont be easy, it will be painful for both of you and her, but do you love her enough to go through this?
>>
>>681388986
he died surrounded by his family, and no end is more beautiful than this
>>
>>681391328
I guess time will be the only answer
i'm addicted to her and the withdrawals are peaking it'll be hard not to relapse
>>
>>681388986
Sucks /b/ro. Vet told me today my 6 year old yorkie is probably going to need to be put down soon. Big tumor in her belly causing vomiting and diarrhea. She's weak but I don't think she's in pain.

Fuckin doggo
>>
>>681388986
I wish I could have been there for my buddy's final hours, he died overnight at the vet's, feelsbadman
>>
Can't take the paranoia any more. Be me, smoking weed heavily for the past 2.5 years, start to believe all former acquaintances, journalists, celebrities, and anonymous strangers want my head on a stake for one reason or another. Start undergoing intensive therapy and taking a slew of meds. Helps to an extent, but can't shake the idea that people are after me. Considered suicide, but my family would be devastated and I don't have the means to do it the way I'd like. I feel generalized guilt, shame, anxiety, and depression everyday for everything I've said and done under the influence. I've stopped drinking, and hoping to kick the pot addiction, but 4chan is a source of stress in itself. I see pics of ppl I used to know and start tripping out. I've been diagnosed with a few disorders and am on disability struggling to find work. My relationship's on the rocks and my health is deteriorating due to neglect, stress, and overindulgence, but that's the least of my worries, when it feels like the whole world's problems are being laid at my doorstep. I know a lot of the persecution is just in my head but it's hard to accept that fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 626x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 626x642
This cunt
>>
>>681380450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHCTl5V-zV4
>>
bumbbp
>>
>>
>>681390468
>i got diagnosed with depression when i was 16 and then they changed it to bi-polar at some point. and they might have changed it back again i dont remember, the last 7 years have been more or less a blur
fuck, man this wont have a good ending

> they've been so happy that i'm finally "well" and i dont want to take that away from them.
and if you take yourself away from them they will be even more hurt than ever, first because they lost you and second because they as parents did not take action
in this situation killing yourself is killing you family with you

>i was home doing barely anything for 6 years, no shcool, no work. twice it got so bad i had to go to a mental hospital for a week or something
and i am sure you parents stood there for/with you, they love you and they know this is a medical condition, they are not blaming you for anything man, yes, you are a drag for them, but you are their son, they want to help you, at least try to, and they dont hate you for that, no parent hates his son for that
of course sometimes they will explode but remember they are too going through this with you, it doesnt mean they hate
and dont you think by suicide you will ease this for them, they will blame themselves for the rest of their lifes, and no they will not forget you
tell them the truth, they may feel sad
but remember first, they are sad not because of you being a burden on them(ask them if you are and see what they tell you if you dont believe me), but because they want you to be well and this is normal.
>>
>>681391587
>I guess time will be the only answer
time and you

>i'm addicted to her and the withdrawals are peaking it'll be hard not to relapse
this is love :)
>>
>>681393504
cont.
>they've been so happy that i'm finally "well" and i dont want to take that away from them.
this is really heroic of you by the way, respect
but tell your family the truth, fight your condition together
>>
>>681393504
by the way i meant your family as your parents
if you meant your own family its still the same.
>>
>>681392536
what did he do?
>>
File: 1461588981507.jpg (53 KB, 749x749) Image search: [Google]
1461588981507.jpg
53 KB, 749x749
i just want to say that there are some good guys in this thread, like the dude answering by greentexting the previous statements and stuff. Good job to you. I'm feeling a bit down lately and I find myself contemplating suicide. I spend hours on end watching the world at my window. At the root of my pain is a girl of course. I love her with all my heart but she doesn't. Beyond frustration, what I feel is rage born of impotence and stupidity. I could have won her, I think. But I played my cards wrong, I was too sentimental and she pushed back. I do not blame her. I would have done the same.
Here's a random pic I took from another feels thread. Sleep well /b/rethren
I know I won't
>>
>>681387006
The sad part is, 7year old me was doing ok. I was huge into sports, which meant I was friends will all the kids who grew up to become chads. Then I fucked up my arm and lost all my old 'friends'. Now I'm here.
>>
bump for feels
>>
>>681392344
i was in ukraine for 2 years and smoked pot
had delusions similar to yours
>start to believe all former acquaintances, journalists, celebrities, and anonymous strangers want my head on a stake for one reason or another.
but in my case it was god/alien/destiny that wanted me dead

i stopped and it continued for another 2 years having fucked up dreams and delusions, but it slowly faded
my psychologist/therapist said it was because of fears i had buried in my head but found their way out through my smoking
its a long story about the subconscious and anxiety
it meant there is something else other than the pot that made this happen, something about my past
i dont know what is it in your situation but we seem to have similar experience
how was your life back in school? and how is your relationship your parents?
i know these questions dont make sense but i am trying to understand something here. so please bare with me

> I feel generalized guilt, shame, anxiety, and depression everyday for everything I've said and done under the influence.
you are self-loathing, can i have examples of what you have done/said?
what memories makes you feel guilty?
>>
File: 1461208846924.png (41 KB, 1080x170) Image search: [Google]
1461208846924.png
41 KB, 1080x170
>>
File: vidya2.png (332 KB, 720x633) Image search: [Google]
vidya2.png
332 KB, 720x633
>>
>>681394898
>At the root of my pain is a girl of course. I love her with all my heart but she doesn't.
does she know? did you confess?
or did she reject you? if yes, why?

> I could have won her, I think. But I played my cards wrong,
you mean its over? what happened?
>>
>>681396732
you werent forced to life, your parents wanted you
life is fucked up, and god deserves a punch in his face
but you fight, not for yourself because you feel pain but because we are all in this shithole, and we fight together
you are not fighting alone, your family , friends and everybody is fighting too, just in different levels
so you either quit and leave them to fight alone, or you continue fighting along side with them
them that you love and love you
>>
>>681398321
>your parents wanted you
lol you have no idea
>>
>>681398363
so you were a mistake, you say?
then why didnt your parents dump you after?
you were unexpected but does that mean they didnt love you after?
>>
I texted her that I miss her. she never responded

I hate this feeling. Fuck love.
>>
Seemingly all the pain on this thread comes from either women or parents.
Read kafka. Good stuff.
>>
>>681396819
so you are in your 30s and still nowhere
what about the rest 40 years? why not continue trying
yes you wont be as better as everyone else, but you will be better than before, isnt that enough?
>>
>>681398951
Where to start?
>>
>>681398823
>I texted her that I miss her.
girls dont take text seriously, why not confront her face to face and admit it, then when she sees you, even if she rejects you, she will know you were honest about your feeling/missing her.

can i have a back story?
>>
>>681398660
never met my dad, mu constantly says things like "I've been regretting them for years" to everyone and complains about me
>>
>>681399439
Metamorphosis, about a man who hates work and turns into a big bug. Very representative of self loathing.
The judgement is very good about fatherly rejection.
A hunger artist and In the Penal Colony are all very good.
But his short stories are usually less than 50 pages, but not easy reads.
>>
>>681399476

Her mom wanted us to stop seeing each other cuz she's 20 and I'm 26.
>>
>>681399687
>never met my dad
did he run away before birth? if yes, how old was he? and why did he run?

>mu constantly says things like "I've been regretting them for years" to everyone and complains about me
complain on what about you? i need to know this please

>"I've been regretting them for years"
in what situation did she say this?
>>
That's reassuring that the delusions go away with time.
I was a loner in school, always sitting alone listening to depression music. Was the victim of child abuse and bullying.
I have a habit of implicating myself in all these scandals and it's hard for me to identify a particular source of guilt since it feels like I've done so many bad things and my memory's hazy 'cause of the weed and booze
>>
>>681400116
Thanks.
>>
Well, one thing that really made me sad was when I purchased a graphics card for 950 dollars and it didn't fit my computer, and the card had 4 or 5 parts missing.

Serves me right for buying off of eBay
>>
>>681400307
>Her mom wanted us to stop seeing each other
if her mom is against this she mostly going to listen to her, you have a weak stand in this situation
what did she tell you before the break up? i am assuming she left you

>cuz she's 20 and I'm 26
her mom is protecting her from something. did she specify why exactly? i mean because of age differance? or was it something else too?
>>
This happened to me in school today
>me
>be slapping people shoes with my friends cause of mishap in school behavior ppt.
>notice usually happy friend, gloomy
>"whats wrong anon, you being a pussy fag?"
>doesnt say shit
>??.png
>try to cheer him up by slapping shoes
>goes back up, he's crying
>oh shit
>says friends and Anon teacher harass him all day
>asks him about what
>suicide.jpg
>??
>never realized that suicide meant something to anon
>anon jokes about kys most of the time
>friends surround me and him
>questions flying
>"whats wrong"
>"what did you do to him"
>anon bursts out
>hulk.mp4
>"MY DAD KILLED HIMSELF"
>shit silences
>other people comes but we shoo them
>anon's best friend came from different class for coverage
>rushes over here
>bear hug
>they cry
>some people tear up, me including
>other friends talk about shitty ass teacher and plot to get him fired
>anon and anon's friend bear hug for a sold 6 minutes

This shit hit me cause over a year ago my bro hung himself due to drug abuse.
>>
>>681401123

If I did anything wrong it was coming on too strong. and her mom is overprotective of her because her sister died a couple of years ago. I know that's her mom and all, but she could've stuck up for me more.
>>
>>681400396
>I was a loner in school, always sitting alone listening to depression music
>Was the victim of child abuse and bullying.
this is what my therapist wanted to get to, and this is what made that happen to you.
but it wasnt my cause, so i dont know what he would advice in this situation.

have you confronted the one who abused you? i assume he is your father
what was the cause of bullying?
>>
>>681380450
Yeah, well... I lost my love of 11 years because I was stupid and had a picture of another girl's tits in my phone.
>>
>>681402339
sorry he is a she

and i know this is personal, but can i ask what was the abuse?
>>
Anyone else depressed, and get more depressed when there aren't any replies to read on this thread?
I feel abandoned even by the people who are supposed to be the only ones who feel the same.
>>
>>681402139
>If I did anything wrong it was coming on too strong.
i think its more about:
>her mom is overprotective of her because her sister died a couple of years ago.

> I know that's her mom and all, but she could've stuck up for me more.
she could, but she is her mom and losing her for you is not a guaranteed future for her
you may leave her later, she thinks... then she will have lost you and her mom
so she seems to have chosen the safer side

how long were you together before the break up?
>>
>>681403361
yes
>>
>>681403560
>*she could, but *she is her mom and losing *her for you is not a guaranteed future for her
you may leave her later, she thinks... then she will have lost you and her mom
so she seems to have chosen the safer side
i mean with first she: the girl
and the second she her mom
and third she her mom
sorry if i confused
>>
>>681403361
i am here brother
whats troubling you?
>>
>>681403560

Less than a year. Everything was going fine until I pressured her to meet her mother.
>>
>>681404074
i´m here
>>
>>681404074
It's never one thing.
I was a loner, I was bullied, I internalized it.
My father was domineering, and constantly tries to control everything I do, my mother is too weak to stop him.
I am constantly rejected by women, because I lack the confidence (because of the bullying and parental issues) to do anything about it.
I sit in my room and think about all these issues, and pace, and try to relieve it through work, meditation, sleep, pacing, but it never leaves me.
I've been overworked lately, went to relax with a friend and went to a play, first girl to reject me was lead, had to look at her for 2 hours and face that. I ended up crying in my room for hours when I got home.
Not even drinking can cheer me up, and the thought of reloading 4chan pages without replies fills me with unbearable dread.
>>
File: 542328988.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
542328988.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
alright boys

I got like $850 from my tax return. No gf to blow it on, and I'm pretty stocked on alcohol and LSD. What should I use it for?

Please keep the retardation to a minimum
>>
>>681405102
dragon dildos
>>
>>681404577
>Everything was going fine
strange... seems its entirely her mother that led for the break up

how was exactly her mothers reaction when you met for the first time?
did she show signs of rejection immediately? or was it later?

and do you know the good thing, the girl still loves you, she is ignoring you not because she doesnt love you, but because of her mother

if you work it out with her mother you win.
>>
>>681404755
i dont understand
>>
File: 683589065.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
683589065.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>681405284
not the biggest fan of putting stuff up my butt, but I like where your head's at.
what else ya got?
>>
>>681405498
No one understands anything in this life. I´m here if you´d like to talk about confusion or anything else. No one should feel alone or abandoned.
>>
>>681405647
Buy a ticket somewhere. Go to Europe, maybe. Get out of your comfort zone. Are there maybe any artists you´d like to see perform?
>>
lurker here, and i may have missed it but i think no one asked this question:

is it just that you like them looking "young," or is it the age that you like?
>>
I've been dealing with depression for about a whole year now and I've been going to therapy and all that but I'm not one to talk about my feelings with people I love today I snapped on my mom because she's been bugging me on my grades and to me I would rather worry about me getting better and not letters that determine my intelligence anyways I told her that I was suicidal and didn't care anymore not only that my friends notice me being down and all that but no one seems to care but I always push my problems aside for others trying to help them to the best of my ability
>>
File: 199700.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
199700.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
>>681406022
that's actually not a bad Idea. My mom works for an airline, so i fly for basically free, but I've never taken advantage of it, except for last year to visit long distance gf (spoilers: didn't work out).

I havent been to a concert since Excision,and that was pretty fun, so I could do that as well.

The only problem is figuring out when to take vacation days at work. I'll have to work that out with my boss, but I'm sure I could make that happen. I'll put that in the "strong possibility" category.

I'm really sick of coming home from work and doing nothing all day, so I'm looking for a change of pace
>>
>>681405333

Her mom didn't mind at first because apparently I look younger than 26. And I'm pretty sure everything is over with us now. This is someone who use to text me daily now she doesn't do it anymore. How can you change on someone so fast? I don't understand.
>>
>>681380450
We all die alone dude, nothing lasts forever, learn to enjoy the moments
>>
My cat died the day after my birthday, last week.

Had her since 1999, been watching her slowly deteriorate over the last few months.

Came home on the 19th and she had disappeared, likely she wandered off by the creek and died, as per the dying behavior of cats to sometimes crawl somewhere and hide before dying.

She was at least 20 years old.

I'll miss her.
>>
>>681406468
Do it. I highly recommend it simply because you most likely wish to avoid getting cabin fever. Leave if you are feeling restless. Got to Croatia, or maybe even the Czech Republic. It´s cheap and wonderful.
>>
File: 0976944.jpg (18 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
0976944.jpg
18 KB, 450x338
>>681406779
hot bitches tho?
>>
>>681406452
I feel ya, the constant repetition of school and work and trying to get good grades really dehumanizes a person.
If it's any consolation, I can't really help you, but there are others in the same boat, and sometimes we listen. Sometimes.
>>
>>681406868
Google Croatian women. You won´t be disappointed.
>>
>>681404910
>I was a loner, I was bullied, I internalized it. My father was domineering, and constantly tries to control everything I do, my mother is too weak to stop him.
what going on is your fathers fault and not yours

>I am constantly rejected by women
you dont quit, and thats heroic... but you need to study why exactly are they rejecting you?
how is your body fitness?
your looks?
your clothes?
your voice? this too matters believe me
i know this is concerning outer self, but this is what they only see when they first see you, your outer looks and behavior, and sadly confidence is fundamental for girls/women.
then when she get to know you better and trust you more you slowly open yourself for her and she does the same, but you have to gain her trust first
>>
OP fucking grow up

this is what girls do now

she found someone better... but at least she won't use you as a backup plan, so just let her go and move on.
>>
>>681380450
Your fault /b/ro, for letting a bitch keep that much of an emotional control over you my nigga
>>
File: 2873950389.jpg (162 KB, 1832x988) Image search: [Google]
2873950389.jpg
162 KB, 1832x988
>>681407211
I've always wanted to go to Japan, especially since i minored in japanese (inb4 weeb, fuck outta here), but I haven't spoken it in a long time and it's complicated as fuck. I don't even know if I'd be able to function there.
Still it seems like fun. There's a bar I've wanted to go to, hot chicks fucking everywhere, etc.
>>
>>681407243
I'm pretty skinny but toned, but it's hard to tell that beneath my jackets. I have 2 black leather jackets that I wear almost always.
My looks
People look at my face, and tell me I look like Jesus. I've been approached in public and told that I look like Jesus by strangers, because the whole "long hair + beard" metal look.
I don't think that women tend to be attracted towards religious figures, so yeah.
Most of them reject me because they have boyfriends already, or I don't know.
>>
>>681406614
>Her mom didn't mind at first because apparently I look younger than 26.
so it was about age difference, i dont know why her mother is concerned about that.

>How can you change on someone so fast? I don't understand.
they dont change so fast, its either she still loves you but dont want to go against her mother
or her mother convinced her somehow that your relationship was bad, i assume by demonizing you

you should prove to her mother your love to her daughter
thats the only way this could work since by what you told me before, the girl wont defend you
you have to defend your love for her yourself

and the good thing is mothers are easier to reason with, since they are mature and i am sure if you are honest she will understand and believe your love.... but first you need to prove that to her mother
>>
>>681407458

>this is what girls do now

Is this true? can anyone find anything positive about "falling in love" ever?
>>
>>681407753
>how dare u care about sumthin hurr durr im a psychopath
>>
>>681406637
I'm sorry, anon.

Lost my dog of thirteen years not a week ago. Still can't fully adjust my behaviors to her being gone. Keep thinking I should go to the back door and see if she wants to come in.

Pets are pure and loyal in ways humans can never be.
>>
>>681383768
Good thing we have an armchair psychologist on hand
>>
>>681408168

Thanks Anon, you were a big help.
>>
>>681408104
>I'm pretty skinny but toned, but it's hard to tell that beneath my jackets.
so its not fitness

>People look at my face, and tell me I look like Jesus. because the whole "long hair + beard" metal look.
you know girls hate long hair and beards, i asked many and i am beginning to believe so, but cant understand why they do
seems that is your problem, can you sacrifice your beard and hair?
>>
>>681380450
>best love of my life
what
>>
>>681408247
Keep getting dropped by bitches then lmao
>>
>>681408712
good luck brother :)
>>
>>681409120
I have long, very curly but good looking hair, so no.
Without the beard, my face is pale and people think I'm a woman.
Last girl I tried was a "reject" who stated that she hated everybody, but she's still a humanist at heart and sympathizes with others. Turns out she has a much older boyfriend.
I might try a slightly fat tumblr chick just cause we sort of like similar music. Sort of.
>>
>>681380450
All I can say is listen to Last to Know by Three Days Grace until it comes true. Worked for me.
>>
I don't think I could say I have the feels, per say.
Mostly I just have a lot of things I could complain about.
For some reason I just feel kind of down tonight though.
It's funny cause I just got inside for the day after a long day's work and fixing my truck.
My girlfriend is next to me talking on the phone with her sister. It's weird cause I love her and normally she is a great source of happiness for me but tonight im just kind of down.
She told me a story that she just heard about a friend of her's being killed via a hot shot then being raped to the point that her vagina was in shreds. I don't know why but after hearing that I just feel down.

I guess my big feels problem is i just wish the world wasn;t so shitty to each other. We fight and kill over such petty things and hurt each other because none of us want to take the time to just be patient, understanding or compassionate enough to just say "ok, I'll reach out and help someone at the cost of myself if need be. I'll give up on whats hurting me. I'll fight figuratively to get what I want and I'll be patient. I won't seek immediate gratification. I'll do this the right way. The way a good man would do it."

I just wish that I saw a world that was enjoying itself instead of destroying itself.
>>
>>681409979
who did hurt you that bad?
>>
>>681410342
I't might help also if i stopped listening to Atlantic by Thrice. Man this song is a good feels song for sure.
>>
>>681380450

Who freaking cares? Are you 11? Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>681411017
>are you 11
>freaking
>>
>>681411273
this
>>
>>681411273

Nobody worth their weight in dogshit feels sorry for these kinds of wussies.
>>
File: 1341822185415.gif (1 MB, 375x283) Image search: [Google]
1341822185415.gif
1 MB, 375x283
>>681411273
go to heck poopyface
>>
>>681410410
you seem not going to answer
i am sorry i have to go

they are not bitches, they act this way because reasons
if anything Socrates taught me is this: No One Is Evil, only ignorant
>>
It's been 6 years. Six whole years since I saw her last, and I'm still not over her nor can I move on. Everyday for all that time I think of her, I can't date, I can't focus on anything else. I will never get over the true love/soul-mate of my life.
>>
>>681382201
Dude you're moving to another country you
>>
>>681386453
>i have no sex drive, no will to socialize, no desire to do anything. all i do is go to work and avoid as much interaction with others as possible and then go home to nothing.
You've described the past few years for me there perfectly. Good job.
>>
>>681387575
Shit, plague dogs. Well played anon
>>
I think I'd like to tell you guys a short story.
> Be me, still young and shit
> Really depressed, don't have many friends, shitty childhood, kinda chubby
> Depression eats away at me, stop talking to family, friends or anyone, really.
> Feel like I don't deserve to live, I waste resources as we're poor as fuck
>Develop anxiety issues, I begin to stop eating too
>Have panic attacks in the middle of the night, losing weight and energy
>Feel like I'm going crazy, it happens every night for months, parents barely know
>Leave school early almost everyday because I get anxiety the moment it starts
>My parents are stressed as fuck, start hiding it better
> Didn'twork.jpeg
> I like the feeling I get when I starve myself, I've never been so skinny in my life
> Look in mirror, rib cage is evident, what the fuck
> I can barely get off the couch without faltering and feeling heavily dizzy
>Start thinking I'm going to die because how I've been a stupid fuck
> Walk outside to the drive way as I have tears streaming down my face
> "It's beautiful today. I don't want to die yet, it's so beautiful."
>>
>>681402058
learn how to write you stupid nigger
>>
File: 1430167856655.jpg (229 KB, 1485x1114) Image search: [Google]
1430167856655.jpg
229 KB, 1485x1114
>>
>>681407458

>this is what girls do now

Is this true? can anyone find anything positive about "falling in love" ever??
>>
>>681414292
that "love" you think you experienced is temporary

she was trying to find someone better the entire time, girls have no loyalty to one guy and never will.

the closest feeling of loyalty you will ever have is her undying love for your wallet, so enjoy them while they last, they are not permanent.
>>
https://youtu.be/7gV3g9LCvPc

I normally don't listen to country at all, but I heard this song the other day and it hit me hard
>>
>same exact problem as op minus all the bullshit in the posts after the op
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.