[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a bad person if I read my girlfriends facebook messages?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14
File: FUCK ME PLS.png (90 KB, 350x192) Image search: [Google]
FUCK ME PLS.png
90 KB, 350x192
Am I a bad person if I read my girlfriends facebook messages?
>inb4 i have caught her cheating before
>>
>>681329124
Why are you still with her if she's already cheated?
>>
No. Everybody should read their girlfriends Facebook messages. If you want the truth, it is there...
>>
>>681329124
If you're that suspicious of her, you either need to dump her because she's not trustworthy

or... or... OR......

You're an overprotective asshole and obsessed with any girl enough to the point where you feel like no one else can have her, so you make up your own suspicions of her.
>>
>>681329251
I ask myself that often.
But I honestly don't know.
If I really think about it i've known nothing but her for the past 4 years.
>makes me out to be a cuck
>>
>>681329124
>Before
Fucking kill yourself you pathetic fuck.
>>
>>681329418
thanks
>>681329390
Your second answer comes off to me as about half right. I may be an overprotective asshole.
But I don't make up suspicions. If i am suspicious, I'll ask her. If i think shes bullshitting me. I take the easy way and wait till shes goes out or something.
To be honest, It makes me feel so shitty that this relationship has been crippled so much that I do this.
>>
>>681329124
>she cheats
>you stay
You're a faggot who deserves no respect at all. Change, or commit suicide.
>>
>>681330046
I would change. I would fucking change if I wasn't such a pussy. I'm too scared to leave because I don't want to be alone.
>>
>>681330785
Which is exactly why she fucking cheated on you, dude. Women don't respect pushovers. There's no other way around it. Be scared, get sad, but you'll pull through. Being alone is nowhere near as bad as being in a fucking mental cage.
>>
>>681330785
I got news for you buddy, you're already alone. You'll have to sit in a room with her and listen to her talk about her day, and you'll constantly be thinking to yourself how isolated you are from her, knowing she cheated and that you don't matter to her.

You're more alone in this relationship than being single. End it.
>>
>>681329124
>my girlfriend
fucking normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>681331053
>this
>>
>>681331179
dude! i saw that funny frog on my facebook yesterday. what's it called man? xD
>>
>>681330980
It's not that I am a pushover. We help each other and all that shit but the fact that it is a mental cage I basically live in with her is the part wrong with this relationship.We both get input in our relationship but there is an imbalance.
>>681331053
The isolating part is that she feels she can trust herself when she gets male attention when I know this is not the case, even more so when she freaks the fuck out when she sees any other girls name pop up on my phone.
>>
File: 1341802063010.png (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1341802063010.png
67 KB, 800x600
>>681330980
>mental cage
introverts know this all too well
me being one
>>
>>681329124

>catches his girl cheating
>doesn't honor kill her and the dude that railed his old lady

How do you sleep at night knowing some chad banged your chick better than you?
>>
>>681331179
Kek
>>681331506
Kek
>>
>>681329124
Beat her OP beat her within an inch of her life
>>
>>681331584
Kek
>>
>>681331626
Kek
>>
>>681331554
If by some chad you mean a ginger, freckled and speccy cunt.
It kills me and I often have restless nights.
>>
>>681331584
>>681331626
>>681331739
Lel
>>
>>681329124
killyourself
>>
>>681331922
thanks anon
>>
>>681331511
As a man, you don't need to be domineering, but you need to maintain control, and be a provider. If you cannot provide, your relationship is going to be fucked in one way or another.
Leave this, if it's making you unhappy. You'll find another. Develop that mentality ASAP.
>>
>>681331511
>The isolating part is that she feels she can trust herself when she gets male attention when I know this is not the case, even more so when she freaks the fuck out when she sees any other girls name pop up on my phone.

The Isolating part is knowing that she doesn't give a fuck about your virtue as a man, you are cheap to her; nothing special. Despite all of the 'good times' you had and the relationship that you and her have built, she still decided to fuck it away by wrapping herself around the cock of another man.

And she'll do it again, too.

I've been cheated on before dude, it fucking sucks, but the only option is to end it, just as someone has to cut off their own arm to stop the venom from spreading. Do it or you'll become so fucked in the head that you may never love again after she'd leeched off of you and cheated on you enough times to break it off with you when someone else she 'loves' comes along.

Don't be a fucking cuck anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 252x240
>>681331835
>If by some chad you mean a ginger, freckled and speccy cunt.

Enjoying these keks anon
>>
Drop that bitch
>>
>>681329124
If the relationship has devolved to snooping, that means you don't trust her. Find someone else, you'll be happier in the long run.
>>
>>681332064
I've always been able to provide for her emotionally, and financially. And in return she let me move in. One night she was at work and I had found a girl on snapchat to talk to. I hated it and it was fucking horrible for me. She would think I had cheated even though I have not, even though again I have caught her red handed. For someone like me, to have a mentality of "You'll find another" is challenging for me to build.
>>681332140
It's worrying me that I may already be so fucked in the head That I can't leave. She has me believe that she won't do it again. And I believe her. I may be a fucking idiot for doing so. I'm only waiting for her to fuck up next time then I will be definitely leaving. And not looking back.
>>681332346
You wanna know something sad? we've been together 4 years and it took her 2 1/2 years to trust me enough to even have other female friends. Fucking horrible how I've let this happen to me.
>>
>>681331835
Right, look mate. Straight up ask to see her phone. Yes it may create a fight if she is innocent but you will have confirmation. If she says no then you can be 99% sure that she is getting fucked by some ginger freckled speccy little cunt again.

This is coming from a Scottish guy who's had 4 girlfriends out of 10 in the last 6 years cheat on him. I like slutty women, fucking sue me.

>inb4 cuck fgt

kill yourself ^
>>
File: 1460755830418.jpg (195 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1460755830418.jpg
195 KB, 1536x2048
>>681333182
also if she is getting fucked again, do what the rest of this thread is telling you and kick her out! She isn't your wife, at the end of the day mate, she's some mucky slag you found in a street, library, school wherever that decided she wanted your cock for a while.

Get rid of her.

Also have tits because tits.
>>
>>681333182
Where about in scotland do you live?
Being curious because I'm also a Scottish mane.
Asking to see her phone isn't a bad idea but then again, she tells her friends I'm controlling when I'm trying to be as fucking lenient as possible.
>>
>>681333126
That's because you're operating on a man's level of thinking (i.e., you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours). Women do *not* think this way. They operate based on the principle of hypergamy. If they can find someone better, more biologically suitable, then they will leave you and forget about relational equity.
You need to understand this and embed it into your character in the same way you embed laws into your mind.
Respect yourself. If she cheats, you leave. You're better than that.
>>
>>681333458
>It's worrying me that I may already be so fucked in the head That I can't leave. She has me believe that she won't do it again. And I believe her. I may be a fucking idiot for doing so. I'm only waiting for her to fuck up next time then I will be definitely leaving. And not looking back.

When she says 'I won't do it again', what she really means is 'I won't get caught again'.
>>
>>681333449
Thanks mate for the tits.
And thanks mate for the advice
>>
File: 1449186332458.jpg (9 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1449186332458.jpg
9 KB, 265x265
>>681329124
not bad, just shitty. Two shits make a good spaghetti yo!
>>
>>681333458
North Ayrshire bud

And if she is telling her mates your being controlling, you obviously aren't a priority anymore, all the more reason to give the boot the boot.
>>
>>681333632
Sorry, quoted wrong post. Meant to quote >>681333126
>>
>>681333684
how is this shitty?
not op here but i just dont feel like being fucked so im controlling mine
she will never find out and its not like i cant sleep at nights, its exactly the opposite
>>
>>681333508
Our relationship has basically been you help me and I'll help you. Its worked. And being told I'm the best She can do enforces this in my head.
>>681333632
Its worrying to think this may be true. After I found her facebook shit she moved to Kik and Whatsapp ect. Yet she wouldn't let me download instagram or snapchat.
>>681333789
Edinburgh myself.
I have gave her a choice between her "bestfriend" and me.
>still no definite reply.
>>
>>681334125
I fucking envy you.
I'm so attached to this woman it kills me to think of her happy with anyone else. Reading that back makes me look like a super obsessive person I know but no one can say they haven't felt this way about someone.
Honestly, I can't control because I'm far too nice.
>>
>>681334150
>Yet she wouldn't let me download instagram or snapchat.

That's a fucking red flag. She doesn't want you to have the chance to catch her again.

Also, there's 3 scotsmen here. Yourself, the other anon and myself. I'm from Glasgow.
>>
>>681334150
>Its worked.
It obviously has not if she's cheated.
>>
>>681334471
I took it as she didn't want me to download so I don't have a chance to cheat.
She has told me she gets dickpics all the time on snapchat so I tell her to block them.
>She doesn't but there are no dick pics on her phone
>>
>>681334600
*It worked for sometime then I caught her.
Sorry anon for the mistake.
>>
>>681329124
OP I had a Ex and we we're in an open relationship by her request. Basically I was a fucking cuck, she'd go get fucked and i would demand to fuck her so i could be the last dick she took.

That stopped after a while, she found someone else who was "better" took me a year or so to figure out that as a fucking man you need to stand up for yourself and not be pathetic. She cheated? Dump her ass and have selfworth. You'll be alone for a while, so what? You'll get over it. you'll eventually find someone.
>>
>>681334652
>She has told me she gets dickpics all the time on snapchat so I tell her to block them.

Only because she is actively adding guys to it. Go download snapchat, see how it works. And btw, a lot of men don't simply throw a dick pic out there the moment they add a girl, there is a context and conversation behind those dick pics happening. One she takes part in dude.

She's ready to cheat again mate, just fucking end it.
>>
>>681334900
Thanks,
She has talked about an open relationship once before but when I questioned "Why the fuck would you want something like that?" She dropped it before I finished my sentence.
She tries to piss me off by joking about how shes gonna go out and meet some other dudes.
She insists shes joking.
>Is she really?
>>681334985
She said she was just getting dick pics right off the bat.
I have snapchat, I just don't use it.
>>
Just got out of a 3 year relationship very similar to yours OP. Just leave man. Believe me when I say it's for the best. You need that kind of shit bringing you down. You life isn't defined by this woman. Be your own man. I won't lie, its tough without her but you'll pull through.
>>
>>681334426
im the one envying u, im hardly attached anymore, guess i dont realize im just reading them to find a pretext lol
>>
>>681335284
>She said she was just getting dick pics right off the bat.

Bullshit. Where do you suppose she was going on the internet to add guys to her snapchat in the first place? Use your head, because the fact is she has kept the gates open, she is allowing men to add her to snapchat, a very questionable app to begin with that revolves around sending pictures of oneself.

Snapchat is the tool of the cheater, without a doubt. Just take a peek at snapchat threads on /b/, the amount of sluts posting their tits is incalculable
>>
>>681329124
>cheated before...
>ChEatEd BeForE...
>CHEATED BEFORE
Dude...seriously?
>>
>>681334125
>dont feel like being fucked
so you do a fucked up thing? well it's not really fucked up, but admit it it's shitty.
Listen you guys, if you love someone then you are prepared too suffer. You love yourself you suffer. You love another you suffer double.
>>681334150
>I'm so attached to this woman it kills me to think of her happy with anyone else
Yes, this is love but 'what you're gonna do about it' is the key. Will you let yourself suffer, or make her suffer. Both are expression of love yes but... What are you gonna do about it?
It's a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y30PNiY3mLs
>>
Don't leave her. A lonely life sucks. (Know from experience)
>>
>>681335724
Fuck outta here you spineless wretch. Read >>681331053

He is already lonely, why else is he here on /b/ in need of advice? He is suffering alone, and her girl don't give a fuck.
>>
>>681334150
Mate, the fact that she even has kik is a red flag. Kik is literally used for sex and hookups, I have never even heard of it used for anything else.

Just from what I've heard in this thread this is sounding a lot like one of my ex's...

I'll let you guess what she done.
>>
File: 1434541805512.jpg (20 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1434541805512.jpg
20 KB, 396x400
>>681335724
you gotta pay the trolls toll to get inside that boys hole
>pays the trolls toll
>doesn't get the boys hole
>>
>>681335574
the point is i dont see it as shitty, its like getting a control check to see if u got cancer, how is living without knowing it any better?
>>
>>681335335
This

Just remember to fuck her as much as you can otherwise you will regret it after the break up
>>
>>681335546
I know snapchat is a very suspicious thing to have in a relationship but she says shes never on it. What am I meant to do?
>>681335724
I really don't want to leave but am I really prepared to sacrifice my happiness into a broken relationship at such a young age?
>>681335901
>yup
>>681335902
Sorry mate, it is a horrible thing to go through.
For me the last thing I want to do is walk away.
I am trying to fix this as much as possible. For my own sake.
>>681336126
You know this is actually what I am doing.
>but she got dat booty doe
>>
>>681329124
>>
Might I reference >>681312648

Kick her out.
>>
>>681336302
>For my own sake.

There you go. It's not longer 'for our sake', it's for 'your own sake'. You are alone in this relationship buddy. And you will always be alone. You need to bite the bullet, cut her out, and find something better.
>>
>>681336549
Makes a lot of sense.
Thanks.
>>
>>681336058
Come on man! Then at least admit that you don't really do the metaphor you're shitting me about, you don't go to your doctor for a prostate exam. I mean shit, you live on 10 000 implicit stuff you have no idea off, and you are better off not knowing about it!
Look, if you know you're healthy you can be pretty sure you won't get cancer; if you know you're in a healthy relationship then... If you're in a cancer of a relationship then why not her cheat? Fuck me, that would actually maybe cure the cancer in the relationship.
Letting go you guys, letting go.
>>
>>681336302
>but she got dat booty doe

A 'booty' that a ginger fuck has probably spewed his semen over.
>>
>>681336549
>Haha! Maybe if I pretend I was just joking about being in love I can pretend she's my hoe! N-now I'm not a cuck!
>>
>>681336302
>I am trying to fix this
You can't fix it nigger. She doesn't respect to you if she's hoeing around on social media and lying about it. All you're doing is sticking around until she inevitably cheats on you
>>
>>681336636
Fight fuck or hit the fence. Am I right?
I'm trying to build up the courage to end this.
>>681336726
fucking hell
>>
>>681329411
if you still treat her like a girl go kill yourself
since she was a whore you gotta treat her ike it
make her your sex object while looking for a better one
>>
>>681336302
fuck all to be sorry for bud, lassie was a cow, I kicked her out when I walked in and saw the little cunt naked in my living room.

Slashed his tires as well.
>>
File: corlton.jpg (105 KB, 350x438) Image search: [Google]
corlton.jpg
105 KB, 350x438
>>681329124
No, but you have committed a federal felony.
>>
>>681335901
Thanks for letting me know that I'm a spineless wretch. I never knew I was one.
>>
>>681337015
b8
>>
I read my chad friends Facebook on a daily basis, as a few years ago I helped him with something and he gave me his password and hasn't changed it since. I don't feel regret as it is makes me feel like I am actually communicating with someone ;-;
>>
File: raw.gif (839 KB, 498x280) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
839 KB, 498x280
>>681336863
>faggot triggered! Shitposting intiated!
>for the next few post faggot will attempt to belittle and insult me to feel like a digital thug....
>GO!
>>
>>681336663
i know im in a pretty much healthy relationship but hey they are women u know, ive read too much shit about good guys getting wrecked out of nowhere so im preventing it, its not like i care for chats with her friends about nails or some other neutral shit, idk whats the deal
>>
File: SippinDownOnMTea.jpg (24 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
SippinDownOnMTea.jpg
24 KB, 443x443
>>681336302
Fuck yeah open relationship
>Tap that pussy till you find someone better
>FindSomeoneBetter.jpg
>ready up some tea (youll need this for later)
>End your relationship with her
>Watch her slowly go mad chad after chad
>Sit down on some random chair
>Sip on your tea while you watch someone ruin their lives when they had the better chance of staying with you

I dunno tho, >>>/r9k/ might be more helpful
>>
>>681336302
I'm young too. A broken relationship is better in my opinion. Still young too and day by day gets worse. But it's best to do what you think and do whatever will make you happy not her I guess
>>
>>681336302
Look at it this way mate, forget all things sex as you can literally go to a club and pull some 19 year old thats dripping.

Are you happy right now?
Were you happy yesterday?
Last week?
Is this relationship making you happy?

If you answer no to any of the above and don't do anything to unfuck this situation, sorry bud, but you have a tighter little pussy than she does.

Don't be a manlet. There's plenty more slags just like her if you're into that sorta thing.
>>
>>681336919
You slash 1, 2 ,3 or 4? Because insurance will pay if all 4 tires are slashed.
>>681337015
>not american
>>681336902
Despite, I still treat her as if she is my girl.
>>681336663
Nice fucking trips tho
>>681337402
I Guess you're right.
>>
>>681337195
it's okay, sorry, not really a big deal. like everything in life. :)
>>
>>681337555
Just 3. And smashed his back window.
>>
>>681337555
you're the one that's tripin' yo! The last digits count! The last digits count!!
>>
>>681329124
Find some self confidence, chump. Otherwise you deserve to be in a jealous,loveless sinkhole of a relationship.
>>
>>681337613
Good saaaan
He will have had to pay out his spotty ass for that shit.
>>
OP give us her snapchat, we will send her dickpics and see how she reacts, we will discover the truth once and for all.
I know this seems kind of hard, but it's the only way to discover if she's using snapchat to please herself with some dicks.
>>
>>681337555
>Despite, I still treat her as if she is my girl.
dude if you let that thing go then you can be sure that she'll do it again.
you need to teach her a lesson

blindfold her telling her you wanna try something new. then let a nigger fuck the shit out of her and then show her while he's still fucking her.
she'll never do that again
>>
>>681337967
this

we can try to see of she's slutty or wants only you
>>
>>681337967
Pointless. OP may still choose to keep her in spite of that. She literally got FUCKED and he still stays. A dick pic will do nothing to wake him up.
>>
>>681331179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0
>>
>>681337967
yea but all you faggots will do it at once and our cover will be blown
>>
File: 1461540969813.gif (902 KB, 280x170) Image search: [Google]
1461540969813.gif
902 KB, 280x170
>>681336876
Then listen to this on as loud as your speakers can on fucking repeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

Do it bud.

Scottish Anon #1
>>
>>681338191
and a whiteknight will snapchat her this thread
>>
>>681338329
yes, let's not forget that
>To all the white knights present (You) Fuck You!
>>
>>681338169
You maybe right.
I need to wake the fuck up and do something to better my life than staying with this slut.

I thank all you anons for your support, advice and keks in this thread.
I will build up the courage to end this relationship with her or my life is down the fucking drain.
Someone can turn this into a tits thread to cheer me up tho pl0x
>>
>>681338564
You don't need to 'build' up anything, tell yourself you already have the courage. Do it right now.
>>
>>681329124
I cheated on my GF she saw a text from another girl the other day. I don't expect sympathy nor should you give any to me or your GF OP. Cheating is a total betrayal, especially with the investment of time and emotions. But don't let your insecurity ruin something great....that's why I'm trying to get her back
>>
File: 1461381921218.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461381921218.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>681338564
>>
>>681338769
>ruin something great

Blaming the victim, fuck you. It was on you to realize you had something great with your girlfriend, you had 1000 opportunities to stop and not cheat. But you went ahead anyway.

Cheaters lose the right to beg their bf/gf to stay for the sake of the 'great times we had' the second they fuck someone else. Sorry.
>>
>>681338769
Thats all I am. Insecure.
>>681338670
Fucking pray to god I am doing the right thing for me.
>>681338891
hot
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.