[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need fight advice asap. I'm a average 175 lb 6'0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
30 KB, 480x360
I need fight advice asap.
I'm a average 175 lb 6'0 white guy, my gf broke up with me and started dating a fucking nigger a day later. He's on the football team and word got around I was talking shit so he confronted me in the school courtyard this morning.
He's gonna fight me after school, I have no idea how to fight but I'm pissed as fuck. Dated that bitch 3 years and ditched me for a 5'5 nigger.
He maybe short as fuck but he's probably like 180lbs of muscle and does wrestling.
Give me some tips /b, to knock this nigger the fuck out.
>>
>>681135592

Use a weapon.
Hit to kill.
>>
Don't let him fight on his feet. Niggers are really quick and they fight dirty.
Get him on his back, charge him and grab behind his knees and lift and slam him down, the harder the better, then jump in and get up tight on his chest, knees in his arm pits and start slamming your fist into his nigger bell-pepper nose until he goes limp
>>
>>681135592
You can't learn to fight in 1 day.
At your level, size and strength are decisive
>>
i sugest you that you have something in your mouth that you can chew so when he punches you you wont get knocked out, bring a friend
>>
Let him throw first. Step just far enough back that he misses. You'll have reach on him so counter quickly to the temple or somewhere else on the head.

That, or suckerpunch the fuck.
>>
Yeah, if he confronted you it is because he knows how to fight por feels confident he could sin, you done OP, just an hero
>>
>>681135805
> he does wrestling

> don't let him fight on his feet.

Nice one anon.
>>
>>681135805
he just said the nigger does wrestling, he'll fuck his day up.
>>
>>681135592
bring a dildo and tell slap the fuck out of him
>>
>>681135592
you will lose like apussy or you go full psichopath and kill him you have only that 2 options
>>
go in aggressive, have no fear, niggers are naturally submissive you must not disgrace the race with cowardice. dont allow yourself to be cucked with a loss. honestly, OP, you losing is worse than him losing, you have everything to lose here if you fuck up. kill him. bite his fucking throat out if you have to
>>
>>681135592
He's a wrestler? Don't let him get you on the ground or you're finished. You can fight him I guess, but I wouldn't. If you just forget about, nobody will remember in a month or two anyways.

TL;DR - you need a weapon or you'll get stomped.
>>
Let the cops deal with him. Problem solved
>>
Nooo do not fight him on he ground. He's a fucking wrestler you retard. Don't hit right away, stay back a bit and dodge some swings to get the feel for it, then swing when you get the chance. Hit him in the left or right side jaw bone and he'll go down like bricks.
>>
You should have reach on him, so when he throws his first punch, step back a few inches and then counter, aiming for the head.

That or suckerpunch him.

If he trys to tackle you, use your knee and plant it into his skull. If he gets you on the ground, well, I'm not too sure.
>>
>>681135592
Dont try to "box" him. Kick him in the nuts as hard as you can and then kick the shit out of him. Do the same to his buddies, as he'll no doubt have backup.
>>
>>681135592
>after school
underage b&
>>
Run away like a little pussy because you'll never be able to beat him without using a weapon like a scum bag.
>>
>>681135592
Yeah man just go full retard on him, before the fight start druling and biting bystanders while you wait for his mandatory 6 man entourage.
>>
>>681135592
Ar 15 you win done just dont kill him that would be the best for everyone
>>
>>681135592
Aim in the chin. Keep distance. move forward and throw left jab in the chin. If you hit him or he doesnt cover his head - throw the right cross (a straigth punch) in the chin. If you want to knock him out punch the chin from the side then (left right hook). To defend against punces cover your head with your forearms (put fists on top of your forehead) and as the punches subside throw a left hook or jab. Keep your chin tucked in (head tilted slightly down).
>>
File: cucked.jpg (29 KB, 600x257) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
29 KB, 600x257
>>681135592
sounds like you're a pussy, your gr broke up with you for a niglet, you have a right to talk shit and the niglet has no right to have bravado

unless you're a basement dwelling faggot who had this coming to you
>>
Op here.
Okay thanks for tips so far guys, I'm definitely not taking a wrestler to the ground. I'm of Nordic decent so I think my rage will give me enough strength and agility to destroy the nigger. I will also have a friend spectating with a short sword (yes sounds retarded but he has one and it fit in his backpack)
>>
>>681136221
Could be college. Probably isn't because football and wrestling team.
Either way, nigger's gonna win.
>>
Just call the police station and tell them he's threatened you and ignore him completely. The police will report it to the school and he'll hate that you didnt show up and then absolutely lose it when he gets arrested.
>>
Not sure what the blacks over there are like but the coons her in Australia are genetically very weak in the ankles. First thing you do in a fight is take out their ankles and they go down like the sack of shit they resemble. Could work?
>>
File: 1346327695820.jpg (96 KB, 460x695) Image search: [Google]
1346327695820.jpg
96 KB, 460x695
>>681135592
Or you can do the American thing and shoot the school up
>>
>>681135592
Don't be defensive. He'll be faster and more agile than you.
Swing your fists very hard, use your torso to put more weight behind the punch.
Don't forget to fight dirty. Smash his balls in whenever you get a chance.
Be absolutely ready to pounce in first and don't get afraid when you see him lunging your way.
Cover your head. Seriously.
Don't go in thinking you want to "beat him up". If you're actually going to fight -get fucking angry. You wanna kill him. Smash his fucking face in. That will help your strength and resolve.

If you see he has a knife - give up. You will die if you won't.

Don't bring a knife unless you want your whole life ruined.

And all in all, try to dodge the fight completely.
>>
Dont show fear punch first
>>
Plant a gun on him and call his perOle officer
>>
>>681136345
omg let this be true and on the news at 6
>>
>>681136345
>friend spectating with a short sword
>friend with a short sword
>short
>sword
nvm i rescind my advice you fedoras need to be wiped out and we should let the niggers do the dirty work
>>
punch with a straight arm and push your shoulder and weight into it. flailing arms do nothing. gl.
>>
Throat punch, and slam his head if you can
>>
File: 1461330012716.png (4 KB, 304x356) Image search: [Google]
1461330012716.png
4 KB, 304x356
Just take a biker helm with you and a hokey/baseball bat with you, and start saying you will crash his head ecc. Psycho mod will always help
>>
>>681136217
This. If you're cornered, nut him. If you can avoid him, better. But if he forces you into a fight, fight dirty like yo momma told you
>>
>>681136520
OP confirmed as basement dwelling pussy
>>
>>681135592

OP pls listen,

YOu're going to have to sucker punch him, you need to get him fuckin dazed right out the gate to ensure you have any chance.

Bitch move? Maybe. But no one gives a shit about how fights go besides who ends up on the ground shaking like a fuck boy. The only way to win is with the first flurry of hits to stun him, then do not stop until his face is a fucking pile. You'll get all the pussy in the school if you win. Dont disgrace us.
>>
suckerpunch the shit out of the negro

don't you dare to fucking lose this fight OP
>>
>>681135592
A throat punch, falcon punch combo at the same time never fails
>>
OP, how will we see results? Will you post somewhere or can you give us the school/area?
>>
>>681136409
This
>>
Calling dubs for meme magic
>>
>cunt
>>
>>681135592
Get a few mates and beat the shit out of him before school, dumb the body in a gang area so hopeful his death is chalked up to Black on black violance
>>
>>681136751
To add to this, if all else fails use the 5 point palm exploding heart technique. Works everytime.
>>
>>681136409
My sides
>>
The guy weighs more than you despite being 7 inches shorter, so realistically he's gonna be more than twice as strong as you. He also wrestles and plays football, so he's tough and knows a decent amount about how to fight and throw his weight around.

You will lose unless you fight filthy, and I mean fucking filthy. Bite, gouge eyes, stomp the shit out of his teeth and nuts once you have the upper hand.

You should avoid this fight at all costs, anon. Because you will either get your ass kicked, or be vilified for putting some nigger in the ER by fighting like it was life or death.

If you absolutely have to fight because he jumps you, do whatever it takes man. I'm telling you now that you will not beat this guy if you fight with any kind of code of honor weighing you down.
>>
>>681135592
After reading many thrash comments, here is some advice from someone who has been practising different fightingsports for 14 years now.
Dodge the fight, you'll lose. You're too unexperienced to win in any way.
BUT, if you are forced to fight; observe him. Look at his movements, people tend to move their hand slightly before they throw a punch; use it in your advantage.
Streetfights are mostly won by the people who hit first, as he's experienced your forced too 1 hit k.o. him, you most likely don't have the strength to do so vs his head. What you need to do; 1. Observe his movements and find a repeating flaw, 2. Avoid his first punch, 3. Hit him in the front area of his neck! This is a deadly punch, but it's your only chance. He'll (in the best scenario) faint instantly, lay him on his side and walk away.

P.s. Dont bring a weapon, you won't be able to use it properly because inexperienced, and else you won't dare to actually shoot/stab him.
>>
>>681135592
"Average" my guess is more like dough boy cracker (im white you fucking scum). my guess is you're going to get your ass beat. Badly op. But your plan is once you get beaten to a bloody pulp you'll go to admin and get the guy you were shit talking expelled. To be honest, i hope he sends your teeth right down your throat op. You are a fucking coward and you know it. Try not to shit your pants while he is knocking the fuck out of you.
>>
File: IMG_2216.jpg (50 KB, 523x317) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2216.jpg
50 KB, 523x317
>>681136419
sounds about right, knock him the fuck out.
>>
File: really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg (16 KB, 280x209) Image search: [Google]
really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg
16 KB, 280x209
>>681137314
>>
This will only work if you're quick.
When he makes the first punch dodge or take the hit , grab his elbow and right below is shoulder . Use both hands jackass. And throw that silly nigger to a wall if no wall pull him so fucking hard that he falls to wars you. Once on floor get on top and beat his face in.
>>
>>681135592
Grab him by the balls and squeeze until he gives up, don't matter how strong you are when someone can crush your nuts at will.
>>
Remember that if you put him down, make sure he stays down. If you let him get back up all you've done is make him mad.
>>
>>681135592
>go to fight
>laugh at him for being small and wanting to fight
>let him make first blow
>make sure it is caught on video
>get him arrested for assult charges
>???
>profit
>>
you can always go in their like a french person would a pack of smokes in you hand a glass of win in the other a cig in your mouth and talking on the phone you will either a get busted by the cops or school or you can splash the wine on his face burn him with the cig and also dick and nut punches are always nice
>>
File: 1459932353577.jpg (46 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
1459932353577.jpg
46 KB, 400x504
>>681137520
Your call, I never got ass my beaten fag.
>>
>>681137528
Bad advice, the other guys a wrestler. Better to use his height/reach to keep distance and hurt the guy ASAP so he can finish it before the other wrestling fags jump in.
>>
>>681136345

>I'm of nordic decent
>decent

Yeah, it should be descent. But that's not what I'm making fun of today.

>Hurr durr lookit me im OP my ancestors were vikings so it means imma berserker

Fuck off beta fag. Get that fucking ornamental sword off your mate and an hero with it. What would you rather? Bring shame upon your forefathers by dying at the hands of a nig nog, or do the honorable thing and kill yourself?

Protip: Remember and sharpen it first.
>>
op pro-tip from someone who was never fucked with make sure they all know your ok with nazi jokes no fucks given
>>
>>681137710
>I never got ass

We already know that you virgin cuck.
>>
>>681135592
Bring some fried watermelon and when he comes at you throw it at him.
>>
As a street thug myself fighting is hard to learn and it can go ether way i would suggest you throw the first hit and look at your surroundings before you fight other people could jump in and you could get backed into a wall i would suggest not going why you have dated the girl for 3 years and she cheats on you with some nigger it fucking hurts getting bashed and if you have never had a fight before i can guarantee you will not win just be stong brave and hit him while he is talking good luck anon
>>
>>681136484
Sounds like a waste of a perfectly good gun to me. Plus the negroid probably already has one and op is gonna get shot.
>>
1- you let a nigglet take your girl
2- you were shooting your mouth off like a bitch without the means to back up your big mouth
3- you ask for lessons on how to fight from anons
4- your going to get the shit kicked out of you with a dork sword as a weapon.
Mother fucker you need to hang your head in shame. You are an embarrassment to you skin colour.
>>
>>681138206
clearly a full jew we have right here #hitlerdinothingwrong
>>
>>681135592
You better beat the little niggers ass
>if not im beating your ass too
>>
File: anti_racist_action.jpg (18 KB, 170x492) Image search: [Google]
anti_racist_action.jpg
18 KB, 170x492
>>681135592
I was going to give you some advice, but then I read the entire comment and realized that you're an idiot hatemongering cretin. I hope you get your ass kicked, OP. In fact, I'd cheerfully do it myself if I had the chance; I'm ARA and I spent the 80s feeding my steeltoes to the boots-and-bracers crowd.

Here's hoping he breaks your nose and sends the bone right into your tiny peanut brain, OP. Die screaming and choking on your own blood.
>>
When you punch, don't go for a wide punch, for example hooks etc. Go for a straight punch or an uppercut. Keep your head guarded and since he is shorter, you can keep him at a distance. Chances are he will swing a wide punch and you need to just straight punch him, he won't see it coming
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (64 KB, 600x252) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
64 KB, 600x252
>>681138362
alright we already know you life plan
>>
>>681135592
Go all out, don't hesitate, fight dirty.
>>
>>681136345
>with a short sword in his backpack

you guys are total spergs arent you

this is literally something napoleon dynamite would say/do
>>
File: reading.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
reading.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>681135592
>>
>>681135592
Here's a sure two step plan for you:
1-Realize you're a beta fag
2-an hero

he can't kill you if you're already dead.
>>
File: 1460441861069.png (336 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1460441861069.png
336 KB, 1024x776
Bring with you a cigarette and a glass of alchool and wait for him at the exit of the school. Stay cool, back to the wall, when him come close to you, throw at him the alchool and take the cig/lighter and say "Nigger, you want to be more black then you are now?"
>>
Get some Butyric acid and splash it right in Nig-Nogs face. All those bitches won't dare to fuck a negro smelling of piss and puke...At least for a few days.

Don't forget to run like fuck and change names after that.
>>
File: gtfo.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>681135592
>I'm of Nordic decent so I think my rage will give me enough strength and agility to destroy the nigger. I will also have a friend spectating with a short sword
what the ...is this the YLYL???
>>
>>681135592
You're not gonna learn to fight in a few minutes.

You're only hope is that first ten seconds before shit kicks off. Hit him first him him hard and make it count. Then just follow through. You got maybe 3 or 4 hits you can plan before adrenaline will kick in and you're just gonna.full retard anyway.

Hit hard, hit first, make it count. That's all I can say. Also if you've already hit first it ensures when your adrenaline kicks in you won't just freeze.

So once again. You ain't gonna get fight advice. Just hit the cunt first and make it his face. Preferable nose. Then try and hit him a few more times before the fight goes to shit because you're untrained and will just go full retard.
>>
File: image3A1214.jpg (110 KB, 653x653) Image search: [Google]
image3A1214.jpg
110 KB, 653x653
1. There is no such thing as dirty fighting. It's a fight. Fight to win.

2. There is no honor among niggers. Fine them none.

3. His friends will jump in. It's the nig nog creedo.

4. Use a weapon

5.win

6. Go to jail for hate crime.

Good luck, needle dick OP
>>
File: 1453391881064.png (110 KB, 442x390) Image search: [Google]
1453391881064.png
110 KB, 442x390
>>681138632
this
>>
File: 1455083365804.jpg (158 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
1455083365804.jpg
158 KB, 820x820
>>681138632
>>
What you need for an uppity Zulu is a .45 Boxer Martini Henry, and a bayonet, with some guts behind it.
#salutes the Queen.
>>
File: 1433725362492.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433725362492.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1080
>>681135592
>>681136340
Basically this.

Also, who says you even need to fight? Fighting over your ex-gf is fucking stupid dude. She's your ex, the best thing to do is move on, improve, and find a hotter GF.
>>
File: luffy.gif (1021 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
luffy.gif
1021 KB, 500x281
>>681135592
Start the the fight with the phrase
"I'm going to take your eyes"
say it dead pan
>>
>>681135592
Sorry fag, you missed your shot when you didn't fight him in the "courtyard", for fucks sake, its not 1620, don't set up some fucking duel when you just plan on punching and kicking in a parking lot. NOW YOU SHOUKD JUST JUMP ON HIS ASS ASAP. FIND HIM AND "CONFRONT" HIM WITH STRAIGHT VIOLENCE NO WORDS.
>>
>>681137627
Ooh la la
>>
File: 145425423966.gif (2 MB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
145425423966.gif
2 MB, 650x487
>>681135592
take a saw, a sharp one, and proceed to cut your legs down
why ?
because then you'll be at his level, but with a longer reach
>>
File: 1459870753534.jpg (72 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
1459870753534.jpg
72 KB, 512x640
>>681139286
>>
File: 200w.gif (1 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1 MB, 200x113
>>681135592
When he comes up to you, take off your pants and underwear and run at him.
If this doesn't work, dig into his eyes with your thumbs. Nigger can't fight you blind and he started it so its self-defense.
>>
Bring a baseball bat
>>
File: rwanda rousey.webm (431 KB, 218x328) Image search: [Google]
rwanda rousey.webm
431 KB, 218x328
i like this move personally
>>
File: wait for it.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
wait for it.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>681139409
say that to my face bitch
>>
>>681135592

just go up to him and be like, look man i dont want to fight, i didnt say anything i swear, and when he gets comfortable and offers a handshake or something him him very hard in the face, maybe with a rock or something.
>>
File: 1460216483568.jpg (217 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1460216483568.jpg
217 KB, 1024x768
>>681135592
>>681139105

Oh also, to add onto this, there are a couple vids you should watch to grasp basic fighting tactics,

https://youtu.be/DWXyXIuTqN8 basic fighting stance

https://youtu.be/imqRTaTbTAc basic footwork

https://youtu.be/9tcOnOw6tYU palm strike

https://youtu.be/YVv6qYD73jk palm block

https://youtu.be/6gDe_9krZ14 hammer fist

https://youtu.be/A799xrZba-U low kicks

https://youtu.be/mZIy7XRT438 Shuto- knife hand strike
>>
File: connor mcgregor.webm (1 MB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
connor mcgregor.webm
1 MB, 480x272
he'd never manage any of that shit
AND NEITHER WOULD YOU!
>>
You little bitch I'm gonna fuck you up after class
>>
>>681138434
>>681138434
>>681138434

If he comes from a big city or an urban area this is probably what will happen. Keep the arms up, completely protect the jaw, and go for jabs.
>>
>>681139624
In other words "I'll suck your dick"
>>
>>681136345
a short sword only does 1d6 damage.

You gotta bring something big, like a long sword minimum for 1d8 damage.
>>
>>681140004
holy shit, that was the most suspenseful shit i've ever fucking watched.
>>
>>681136349
No, it can't be college because only high school fags fight over stupid shit like slutty girlfriends
>>
>>681139637
Every single one of these is completely useless in a streetfight. It'll impress some weaves but end of day you close your first and hit the fucker in the face until you or him goes down.

You are not trained. In a real fight adrenaline takes over and you have zero chance of remembering to.yourself the.form.used in a YouTube video.

There is a reason fighters practise over and over again. It's so these things become muscle memory, and these moves will all just get a hand broken even if a master tried it against someone.who actually fights.

Adrenaline will block your thoughts. You're either gonna freeze or fight. Just hit first to trigger yourself into fight mode. Don't try some gay ass karate chop to throat. That shit works in movies and maybe a pro vs an amateur but in reality nothing works better than a Fucken punch.

You close your girly little fists and aim it at the niggers head. Then You keep hitting. Even if you lose you must put up enough of a fight so that it's known its not worth the effort In the.future.

As soon as he comes up don't hesitate. You hit him in the face and then again. And then just.try and keep hitting.
>>
File: 1437064848991.gif (60 KB, 156x267) Image search: [Google]
1437064848991.gif
60 KB, 156x267
>>681140555
Did you even watch any of the videos? None of them are about doing "gay ass karate chops to the throat." I agree with your point about him prolly not remembering most of the videos, but things like basic fighting stance and movement are things he will remember if he actually takes the time to watch the video.
>>
mate, im from australia and all i can say is to fuckin king hit the boonger, if you hit him hard enough it will knock him out in 1 hit or if youre lucky it will kill the boong, thats the way we do it down here, or if youre really not that confident, just bring a fuckin big ass knife to school and shank the cunt, that'll sort that filthy nigger out
>>
>>681140555
yep

just aim for his nose... hit him in the nose over and over and over again.... don't stop if it breaks.

Niggers are like dogs... they bark and bite and act all tough and shit, but once they feel a little pain they run away with their tail between their legs, also they eat their own shit
>>
>>681135592
Strike first, aim for the kidneys.
>>
>>681135592
How old are you?
>>
>>681135592
Be a real man and don't fight.
>>
>>681141028
Fucking pussy
>>
>>681135592
hire some men from craigslist. mob people are cheap. they'll bring bats
>>
Drink a ton of water before the fight, so you have to piss really bad when it comes. Then, pull your pants down and try to piss on him
>>
call the cops and say the nigger said that hes gonna stab you to death. Then he'll be in prison or bettet yet shot from the cops
>>
>>681135592
>>681141028

Agreed, talk him down. He wont understand.

But if you need a cheap/dirty way to win, just duck n dodge till you can land something on his chest.
Solar Plexus, diaphragm, all that good shit. Stun for fun m8
>>
>>681140432

i dont think that will work in disarming the nigger, he is not a homosexual as he stole op's girlfriend.
>>
>>681136090
top kek
>>
>>681135592
Its simple. Confront him near your car go in the car hut him with car call cops saying a nigger attacked you.
>>
Don´t try to aim for the head at first, you will fail and get your ass kicked.
Aim for the stomach at first and punch really hard.
If you go for the chest try to get him to lose his breath.
I recommend punching the lower abdomen because it hurts like shit and he won´t hit as hard afterwards.
>>
>>681141087
You are sad little man. You have my pity.
>>
>>681135592
roll of quarters in fist man you'll knocc em down
>>
File: 1460614422057.webm (1 MB, 268x480) Image search: [Google]
1460614422057.webm
1 MB, 268x480
>>681140936
No I read shuto knife hand strike and cringed.

He ain't gonna learn from in a day, he ain't gonna learn anything in a day. His only chance is not to try and learn something but just to do something.

Hit hard, hit first, make it somewhere that counts. It's the only advice at all worth giving and that's based on the assumption this lanky Faggot knows at least how to throw a punch.

>webm related. This is what will happen to OP of he actually tries any techniques.
>>
to be honest, ill speak from experience, all you need is a 1 good hit, if you draw blood he will get scared off, twist your fist slightly as you hit his skin and it will make a tear, causing him to bleed, apart from that, kidney shots are good and because your taller you can hit him at a further distance than he can hit you, or if you're really smart watch a simple video on how to break someones arm or wrist when they go for a hit and that will end it all in a flash.
>>
>>681141440
Kek
>>
>>681135592
Sounds like you're kind of fucked if you're asking for fighting advice from /b/.
I'm no expert, but I figure he's a wrestler, and football player. He's going to try to get you on the ground. You have reach, so use it. Jab and cross. Keep your hands up on your face. If he gets close enough, knee and elbow. I'd check out some basic Muay Thai elbows and knees. Good luck, duder.
>>
>>681141440
Techniques are fucking useless in a fight.
You are so pumped up with adrenaline that you shake.
>>
>>681141440
Hahha I was actually gonna write out for OP not to end up like the guy in that webm, but I didn't have it saved. And it's not cringey you nerd, shuto hand strikes are effective and can be learned in like 10 minutes.

> hurr durr you cant learn techniques cuz its cringy xD 4chan memes
>>
>>681135592
>Tyrones gonna fuck u up, my money is on Tyrone i bet 1000$ On Tyrone
>>
>>681135592

Hit first. Hit hard. Aim for the nose or that area. Not the forehead.

If she has left you for another guy, you didn't lose, you won. Learn that, move on.
Teenies.
>>
Bro you got two choices:
1. Get that first punch in and just keep swinging till he drops or you do.
2. kick him in the balls or some shit.
1 makes you look like less a pussy, 2 guarantees a win
>>
>>681141675
I guarantee that he wont remember about any gay jap punches.
>>
>>681135805
Pretty sure I saw a YouTube vid where a white kid tries to use this exact strategy and gets kicked in the head and knocked out in like ten seconds
>>
>>681135592
throw a bunch of $1 bills on the ground. the nigger won't be able to resist the free cash. while he's bent over, press your thumbs through his eye sockets and pluck his eyeballs out. then, place a slave collar around his neck and have your new blind nigger mow your back yard
>>
Do this

>scream like a madman
>strip off all your clothes
>squat down and take a huge shit
>smear shit all over your body
>still screaming like a madman
>pick up a rock
>smash rock onto face, breaking your own nose
>scream louder
>rush at him and try to wrestle him
>>
>>681141664
Exactly. That's why he gotta make.it all count before adrenaline kicks in and he goes all spaz.
>>
>>681139534
>rwanda rousey
fuckin kek
>>
>>681136419
>And all in all, try to dodge the fight completely.

ONLY reasonable piece of advice in this WHOLE THREAD.

>>681135592 OP.. don't be a dumbass. You can't fight an athlete with a background in wrestling if you have no fighting background yourself. He's going to grab you under your center of gravity and slam you really hard on the ground and you're going to get a concussion.

This bitch isn't really worth anyway since she's dating a nigger and switched so fast in the first place, so let it go and move on with your prosper nordic life.
>>
Start the fight then call the cops - result
>>
>>681140937
Yeah if your lucky you King hit him and he falls over and smacks his head on the kerb. Sits in a coma for a few weeks then dies. That will learn the cunt for being black and feeding his bbc to your missus. If you kill him she will probably want to get back with you.
>>
>>681135592
Hit him as hard as you can in the face repeatedly, and make sure to hit first. Use proper body mechanics at least for your first punch, after that you probably won't be thinking. By proper body mechanics, I mean you have to pivot and punch across your body, imagine your forward shoulder/hip as the hinges on a door and your punching side as the handle an slam the motherfucker shut. Hit him in the nose and attempt to put your fist through his head. Don't talk shit, let him talk shit and get all worked up, that's the best time to strike is while he's running his mouth off. Good luck anon.
>>
just call your local branch of the KKK

they're there to help
>>
>>681141675
Dude. It's a situational multi stage technique that needs muscle memory to be even slightly effective in a fight.
You can learn this shit in ten minutes then hope the Nigger goes for a choke so you can think ok now place my feet here. Then bring in elbow blah blah. Hell get wrecked in two second if he actually tries to.think in a fight.
He is an amateur, he can't think and fight at same time.
>>
>>681135592
dot go for head and face shots hit that fucking monkey where it hurts. like the stomach and groin. hell, if you want to really fuck him up hit him in the adams apple then beat on his ribs when hes down
>>
>>681136036

lold
>>
>Dress up like the KKK
>Have KFC chicken
>Have a gallon of grapejuice
>Get on news
>now your just a racist getting beat up
>profit???
>>
>>681135592
just what ever you do DO NOT STOP FIGHTING UNTIL YOU'VE WON
>>
File: image.gif (44 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
44 KB, 200x200
>>681135592
Hey OP. I'll tell you this, I have fought a fees niggers already and I can tell you that they don't know shut about fighting. There ground game is shit and so try and take them down. Go for leg kicks, most have toothpick legs. Handle it like a man. Win or lose it doesn't matter. A fights a fight you can't back down.
>>
>>681136345
Whatever you do, don't listen to these faggots telling you to let him swing first, usually whoever lands the first punch ends up winning. DO NOT LET HIM SWING FIRST.
>>
>>681141774
And if he grabs you some way, put your fingers on his eyes and push them, don't blind him, but the pain is hard to withstand.
Otherwise if he grabbes you, put your finger under his nose, the part where nose is attached over the mouth, and push the bone up ways. try it on yourself, this is distracting as fuck and makes his head lean back within seconds to free yourself
>>
>>681136630
X 10, solid advice
>>
also dont forget to use your legs you have the reach advantage and that is often essential
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>>681135592
Will power and adrenaline. You're gonna have to pull a rocky by the sounds of things... Keep your fist up protecting your face, and if you goes for a punch to your ribs. You drop your mother fucking elbow as hard as you can on his chimp wrist. Play it smart with counter attacks and you should win. Taunt him and make him mad he'll do something stupid enough for you to make a fight winning strike. Im prasin for you
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 204x210) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 204x210
Get him on the ground and throw them elbows.
>>
go for a jab to the throat, if he has trouble breathing, the fight ends there and then
>>
I'll tell you something I used on someone in wrestling back in hs.

I did wrestling myself actually, and during a practice I'll let some practice a technique on me.

Well what that technique hurt & that guy choose to be an asshole and didn't release when I tapped.

So I let him take me down so my back was on the floor, and my knees were on both sides of his ribcage.

Once he was in that position, I locked me feet together, and straightend my legs as hard as I could.

Pretty much what that does is put a fucking load of pressure on their ribs & if you do it fast and hard you'll break some.

The best part is that people don't expect it. You can't bitch out though, because if you feel sorry for him, you will just be open to get hit in the face.
>>
File: 1460603354419.jpg (120 KB, 826x826) Image search: [Google]
1460603354419.jpg
120 KB, 826x826
>>681135981
>bring a friend
Probably the most solid piece of advice on here. Its a nig nog you're fighting, if you do get knocked out he can at least stop him from from continuing to punch and kick your downed body.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 320x240
Or get a full mount from behind and knock him out.
>>
>>681138118
>as a street thug myself
fucking kek
>>
>>681135592
You want to borrow my lynching rope?
>>
File: 1448064295274.png (124 KB, 284x243) Image search: [Google]
1448064295274.png
124 KB, 284x243
>>681138074
>>
>>681142569
And.. If he pulls a nigger and tries to gang jump you. Run away.
>>
File: 2016-04-25 14.12.19.png (243 KB, 537x496) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-25 14.12.19.png
243 KB, 537x496
>>
>>681136228
Nigger confirmed
>>
Protip: OK you only have one chance. Throw the first punch. At least you will get some respect even if you lose. It's not wether you win or lose only that he knows he was in a fight with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 400x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 400x538
Win or lose it doesn't matter. He's a nigger so he's already fucked for life and your girl will be a future single mom with AIDS/HIV. Win win situation for you.
>>
Just try and put the nigger in an armbar and if he holds his hand back with the other arm kick it away with the leg thats on his chest.
Niggers cant do shit. not even if tehy are wrestlers
>>
Go apeshit, full psycho mode. Yell like a caveman, try to get some blood

If you look nuts it might be enough to scare him or at least have an advantage.

Try to kill him, you won't because you'll most likely lose so you might as well go all out

>>681136090
This guy gets it
>>
Fight dirty and like an animal
Aim for the eyes, throat, genitalia, anything weak
Bite if need be
Who cares, you lost the girl already
Only thing you can gain from this is being known as some psycho who you don't want to piss off
>>
>>681135592
Knees only bend one way and you're gonna have to strike first, or face chimp rage. So, make sure he is either looking you in the eyes or watching your hands, and then kick him as hard as you can right above the kneecap. preferably in a slightly downward motion. This should break his knee backwards, and if you can't stand, you can't fight. Once he's down, destroy him.

If you can't pull that plan off, remember to fight dirty. Eye gouge, fish hook, bite, whatever it takes.
>>
>>681142025
This is probably your best advice.
>>
Too bad we wont get an update because OP is in hospital right now
>>
File: poor little white boy.jpg (75 KB, 380x540) Image search: [Google]
poor little white boy.jpg
75 KB, 380x540
>>
Wear a furry outfit and jump him with a baseballbat

plus if you bring friends with furry outfits and baseballbats
>>
Go for the nose and the throat. U will win 100% win rate
>>
Strike first, best when hes still talking.. on the nose (easy target with nigger).. have something in your hand (lighter, roll of coins) or you might brake it.. after first punch go for nuts, throat, eyes (also if he wrestles you).. dont pussy out.. focus on doing damage.. dont worry about loosing/winning just make sure hes going to feel it tomorrow..
>>
fight dirty op, kick that nigger right in the balls and then gouge his eyes. then push him over and hit him in the face until he stops moving.
>>
Call the cops. That's how you end a ****** moment.
>>
>>681142025
Good advice, anon.

One more bit to this OP...when you throw that first punch, you're gonna want to hit him in the face, but be aiming for the back of his skull. In other words, punch through his face. In other words, you're aiming for his nose but looking to make contact with the back of his head. Punch through his face. You'll hit so much harder.
>>
>>681135592
>hands and forearms high to keep face and head covered
>always strike with a closed fist
>hooks and upper cuts will be you best fight as an inexperienced fighter over jabs
>no weapons unless you wanna end up in the nigger zoo
>main points to hit are temple, lower jaw, flanks, celia plexus (between top of abs and bottom of rib cage), if open and you're a good shot get him in the throat
>don't let him grab you if he's a wrestler, once on the ground his height and weight will destroy you
>duck and weave by bend the knees into a squat never bend from waist.
>shit and piss before fight for reasons
>you're in it to win it. Do not hesitate, you're there to hurt each other.
>if you do how ever feel you may loose don't through the first punch and don't say anything incase the fights getting taped by some nigger
>self defense will keep you in the clear, act of aggression will land you in jail.
>>
>>681135592
Go for the eyes. If you can poke one out, you are pretty much guaranteed the win.

Bite, pull hair, kick/punch his balls - every dirty trick in the book. Only losers whine about "rules" and "fair" fights.
>>
>>681135592
Punch his dick with your mouth
>>
>>681142241
Cause all people of one race fight the same

How stupid would it sound if I said yeah man I fought a couple of white guys and they were easy pickins you'll be fine
>>
Head locks and choke-holds you cuck, if you miss a punch wide wrap your fore arm around his neck and choke that fucking ape
>>
Do not bother. If you lose then you are the 6'0 guy who lost to a fucking manlet, the fact he is a strong nigger means nothing. If you win (or start to win) his fellow niggers will jump and be the shit out of you then just like a dirty fucking nigger he will talk shit like he won the fight himself.

Fighting niggers is pointless. If you have to, well pray you live in a stand your ground state and just shoot the fucking scum. Assuming your a cop or white you should be fine. Hell even spics can get away with it.
>>
>>681136345
This should have been included in your OP. Holy shit please use the shortsword.
>>
>>681135592
Get a diary. Write about your feelings. Get over your gf. Discover yourself. Learn that she left you because you're a shit talking loser who asks the Internet how to fight. Learn that she left you for a football player and wrestler who belongs to a better race. Learn that fucking her was the peak of your life and you will go on to manage a dairy queen and marry a fat wal mart shopping bag of crap. Then kys.
>>
If you were talking shit and you cant fight then you deserve to get your ass beat. But because youre likely a beta faggot and cant deal with any fucking pain whatsoever my best advice is to fight like the bitch you are and throw some dirt or sand in his eyes
>>
>>681135592
Give him a hoodie. Invite him to your house. Tell him to wear the hoodie over. Call the cops on him when he's driving over. Tell them you see a suspicious character driving in your neighborhood.
>>
File: rule1foroperating.gif (191 KB, 466x322) Image search: [Google]
rule1foroperating.gif
191 KB, 466x322
>>681135981
>>681142685

Better bring 20.

This nig nog is on the football and wrestling teams so you know he is gonna bring a bunch of friends.

And they have a pack mentality. If he starts loosing other nig nogs will jump in.

pic related is my advice OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 413x395
>>681144331
I just fought 2 niggers last week. Tried to come up on my phone. I knocked them both out. They can't fight for shit
>>
>>681144331

In this case it's somewhat true -- he already said he has Nordic Rage.

Definitely a factor to consider when I fight white guys.
>>
>>681135592
Bring a Watermelon and whilst he distractedly munches on that fucker, sucker punch that coon right in the face.
>>
>>681135592
your fucked lmao
>>
>>681135592
How many HP does he have and how many HP do you have? I say cast healing touch on yourself before the encounter to regenerate health automatically if you take damage. Since he's black he has +10 speed but you're white so you have +10 luck. Cast a blast of quicksand to slow him and then when he attacks hell be slower, you can counter with a melee attack and then summon a leviathan that will most likely destroy him. Make sure to have all the potions and oils you'll need for the battle equipped in your inventory slots.
>>
Before the fight you are obviously going to do some shit talking and because he seems so confident he is not going to expect you to throw the first pucnh. and thats what you have to do. throw the first punch. gather as much anger as you can and uppercut that motherfucker right in the jaw when he is down sit on him and hit his face repeatedly untill he starts to show weakness. let him get up for a sec but if he is still confident that he can win the fight throw an another uppercut. do this untill he runs away. And remember throw the first punch. You can go for a knockout but you aint gonna knock him out so yeah just google knockout spots on the face
>>
>>681144811
You're right.
As much as it sounds like a vidya game, races all have our racial attributes. I know Spanish guys have haste buff but their lack of strength makes the quick blows almost useless
>>
>>681137617
This is pretty good.
>>
File: 1455765164876.jpg (27 KB, 439x320) Image search: [Google]
1455765164876.jpg
27 KB, 439x320
>>681135592
Ayy Fuckboy, you're taller, you got arm range use that to get the first punch in, he'll probably charge you and try to pin you to the ground, you gotta avoid that shit, use your advantage of height and long arms, sucker punch him, and make sure your friend Records the fight so we can watch Win or Lose.
>>
>>681145119
This is not a cringe thread faggot
>>
>>681145194
Hey I'm super straight duuude!
>>
File: 12yearsanig.jpg (66 KB, 634x493) Image search: [Google]
12yearsanig.jpg
66 KB, 634x493
>>681135592
also, if you can post his FB and GF facebook, we could see who your fighting and your BBC loving GF, post the links we might be able to do psychological damage
>>
>>681135592
Challenge him to a drum line battle
>>
>>681144795
This. Sand in the eyes then crunching knee to the sternum as he bring his hands up to his face
>>
>>681145194

since when? Also see
>>681136345
>>
>>681135592
I say you should fight him in a hell in a cell match. No dq you can use weapons and outside interference. I say get him on the announce table climb to the top of the cell and jump down on him with an elbow drop.
>>
File: 1455249433297.gif (331 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1455249433297.gif
331 KB, 500x373
>>681135592
1. Hand full of hot pepper and nigger eyes
2. A quick blow to the nuts
3. A fart in his nigger face when hes down
4. ???
5. Profit!
>>
File: 1461227043526.gif (1 MB, 380x325) Image search: [Google]
1461227043526.gif
1 MB, 380x325
>>681135727
This. If you shoot him you won't even get in trouble because he's black
>>
>>681145193

You're fighting technique is 20 years out of date.

Unless you're a wrestler yourself or have very specialized anti wrestler drills 5" height difference means dick.

and you don't know how to fight. So nothing you can do
>>
>>681135592
Tell your parents to call his mom (dad probably out of the picture) and relay the message to her that stealing someone's gf is not very polite! Always get parents involved when possible to resolve these types of issues. You'll look like a true gentleman and in the end he'll respect you. Heck. You two might even become friends and your gf will see that you handled everything with honor and get back with you! Guaranteed.
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 620x375
YOU'RE WHITE, HE'S A NIGGER.

HE'S ALREADY FUCKED FOR LIFE SO YOU WIN
>>
File: Royal ascot.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Royal ascot.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
>>681135592
Personally, i hope Kevin Hart makes you cry in front of all your little friends: talking shit behind his back like a 16 year old school girl then running to the internet to try and solve you problem because he confronted you about it.
>>
>>681136345
Short sword? Just bring a fucking hammer, scream "feel the fury of Mjolnir!" as you charge down the jigaboo, and then plant it squarely on his head.

Works errytime.
>>
>>681145743

STAND YOUR GROUND!

But that law only works if you kill him (else he can sue), so aim for the chest and fire off at least three rounds fast.
>>
>>681136345
OP went full cringe.
Can't wait for him to get his ass beat.
>>
>>681135592
>dated for 3 years
pls explain for germanfag what dating means

fight advice... : warm up before the fight. do some mild jogging, 10 pushups, more your hands and feet, stretch. this will make your body more safe
>>
File: image.png (439 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
image.png
439 KB, 680x798
>>681135592
Can't wait to see you get your ass handed to you on Worldstar.
>>
Whatever you do try not to end up on the ground. If he goes down, stay up, don't get on top of him. Otherwise you're vulnerable to his friends.
>>
>>681146264
He did her homework for her.
>>
>>681135592
Rap battle him. You can use this line "I'm white and I can't fight. But you're black and you're so wack!" The whole place will go crazy and your gf will say sorry and be with u again.
>>
>>681135592
Rip of all your clothes and try to fight him, the crazier you act the less he will want to fight you, punch yourself in the face a couple times while yelling some shit about biting his balls off, or you could kill yourself
>>
OP here. I just called my brother to come and support me when I fight this nigger. I also told him to bring his 1911 colt in case things go south. Thanks for all the tips.
>>
>>681146291
kek
>>
>>681135592
Go up to him and kiss him. If he hits you its a hate crime his sentence will be longer and everyone at school will be able to confirm that you're a gay.
>>
>>681146602
You're gonna shoot him? Riiiiiiight
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Check em
>>
>>681135592
Keep your distance and don't let him take you down. Your reach is your distance. Keep up with the lead hand jabs and no haymakers. The second you try a haymaker, you're gonna telegraph yourself too much, he's gonna step out of the way, and then take you down at the end of your punch. Then the spook with molest you to death
>>
>>681135592
Order a pizza and send it to his house kek
>>
>>681136023
LMAO!
>>
>>681145743

/thread

Or call a cop to kill him, that might be easier
>>
>>681146602
OP is a madman.
>>
CAN YOU POST YOUR EX GF Facebook, so we can shame her for loving black cock or what
>>
>>681135592
GET THE FIRST PUNCH AND KEEP DRILLING HIS HEAD

>niggers are the easiest to knock out due to thinner membrane between skull and brain
>>
File: 1285073362721.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1285073362721.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
>>681135592
>>
Just fuck someone else, why are you mad about losing a nigger lover
>>
>>681135592
Git gud scrub
>>
>>681135592
Coat yourself in vegetable oil.
Wear banana hammock Speedo.
Wear loose fitting clothes.
When time to fight
Remove clothing, light yourself on fire
Attack niglet
Try to catch his hair on fire
Both go to hospital
Niglet dies because no insurance
White boy lives
Win
>>
>>681147062
This!!!!! She will kill herself for cyber bullying and everything will be alright
>>
>>681135592
When you throw a punch, keep your wrist and elbow locked in position. Don't start fishing out like you see in the videos. Nobody ever expects a punch in the chest if you happen to dodge one of his. If he's on the ground, you throw punches, not kicks and do not close the distance. Try not to cry too.
>>
>>681135592
best advice ive seen
>dont get hit
>dont stop swinging
move ur feet
join a local ametuer boxing club (abc)

practice punching a tree and shit, whatever. thumb under knuckles, keep everything tight
make the target take the impact or ur body will
indominatable object vs etc, one of u got to give/move, might as well be the opponent/adversary
>>
>>681147076
jesus christ don't punch his head, that's retarded
>>
>>681147076
Do not drill his head with your fists. His skull is harder than your hand, and you will fucking break all the bones in your fingers.
>>
>>681146602
Fuck that just hit that large ass nose of his a few times and save your bullets
>>
Haven't seen a soundcloud thread in a while

Here is a track I just completed

https://soundcloud.com/frequenpsy-shift/known-knowns-known

Let's get a nice and tidy soundcloud thread going. We can talk about DAWs and VSTs and shit. Will be good.
>>
>>681147432
>Haven't seen a soundcloud thread in a while
>Here is a track I just completed
>https://soundcloud.com/frequenpsy-shift/known-knowns-known
>Let's get a nice and tidy soundcloud thread going. We can talk about DAWs and VSTs and shit. Will be good.

woops
>>
>>681135592
Don't go to the ground, and if you do you have to be the one to be on top. If he gets into position to get on top, kick him in the face while you're on your back.

Most street fights end up on the ground, not like some fucking action movie or street fighter.
>>
>>681135592
Whip out your dick and he will call you gay and not fight you!
>>
>>681147432
faggot
>>
File: yessss.gif (239 KB, 224x198) Image search: [Google]
yessss.gif
239 KB, 224x198
hit with a single finger right under the eyes
the eyes should pop out<
>>
File: 1457202714280.png (496 KB, 643x580) Image search: [Google]
1457202714280.png
496 KB, 643x580
>>681135592
This is the only advice you should take. If you never even practiced fighting you're gonna get your ass kicked. If you use a weapon you will either go to jail or provoke him to come back with a weapon. Your best bet is to tell him she's a slut and his dumb ass deserves her...at least until you get some actual fight practice
>>
Before the fight eat a whole carton of eggs raw. When he punches you on the stomach, puke on his face. Fight over.
>>
>>681147489
>he'll have a choice about going to ground
>>
>>681147625
Alternatively, eat a shitton of garlic for when he gets in your face
>>
ring the cops and tell them u think <insert niggers name> has a gun he keeps walking about school with his hand hidden under his coat/top/jacket

a nigger with a gun will get swat down there like a mofo
>>
>>681135592
Make sure the police is watching
No matter who wins they will arrest him, not u
>>
>>681135592
>Give me some tips /b, to knock this nigger the fuck out.
Shot him in the face?
>>
There are plenty of ways to deal with this situation. If you're going to bring a gun, aim for center mass. Tell the cops the nigger had a gun, and they'll believe you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.