[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me what the hell this is? Started out as a rash,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: 20160425_061337.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160425_061337.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
Can someone tell me what the hell this is? Started out as a rash, then got worse after a couple of days. I'm going to the hospital later.
>>
>>681125474
leg cancer
>>
>>681125474
Might be shingles. Dont trust me tho im not a dr.
>>
>>681125474
chiggers...
>>
>>681125474
bed bugs

ahahahahahahaha sucks to be you
>>
Smallpox. Kill yourself before it's too late.
>>
>>681125474
neurodermitis
>>
bola
>>
>>681125474
Have you done anything/been anywhere/eaten anything outta the ordinary the last few days? And how quick did it come on?

We need some details, nigger.
>>
>>681125612
>>681125626
Nah, i checked my bed and the bites are uniform on both sides of my body. i have a little bit on my arms, too.
>>
File: me dealing with life.gif (1021 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
me dealing with life.gif
1021 KB, 300x300
it's syphillis

sry m8
>>
>>681125719
it's 100% bed bugs
>>
>>681125474

an army of hungry mosquitoes
>>
looks like chickenpox
>>
>>681125474
Looks like some kind of bug bite. Probably bed bugs honestly. Clean your sheets more anon. Maybe buy a new matress.

Although it could be chicken pox or something. It happens.

Hope you figure it out.
>>
>>681125474
Could literally be anything, derm-fag-assisto here.

When did this start to occur?
>>
>>681125719
looks like some tyoe of bug bite, could be spoders tbh but probably bedbugs
>>
Varicella-zoster.
Check em.
>>
>>681125862
With that amount of bites, OP's mattress would practically BE bedbugs.
>>
>>681125474
folliculitis?
>>
Measles?
>>
Bed bugs
>>
It's not Ned bugs I had them and they do not bite that much or most of the time at all
>>
>>681125704
I was working in this muddy area a couple weeks ago, but I'm not sure if that's what brought it on. I like to drink, so that probably hasn't helped.

>>681125862
I check for them every knight because i know how bad they can be. The bites weren't randomly on me.
>>
Is it on your hands and face too? Got something similar in boot camp. Hand foot and mouth disease they called it. Shit hurts like a bitch

Goes away after like a week
>>
>>681125879
> spiders biting in that number and without more swelling or pustulence.

Doubtful anon.
>>
>>681125474
Its OP is faggot sickness. Turn off your computer and get a job and it'll go away
>>
>>681125474
Stop masturbating on fire ant nests.
>>
>>681126001
IDK man, my ass woulda been at the doc's yesterday. GTFO 4chan and go see a doc already.
>>
>>681125474
too much laundry detergent. google it.
>>
>>681125942
Yeah, which is odd, because this would've happened before. Could be allergy.

Looks a lot like chicken pox. But OP isn't really giving us the dl, so we have no way of knowing much.
>>
>>681125942
I was thinking this... Never could imagine a bed bug problem SO voracious, and no evidence... How could you NOT notice that?

>>681125972
Definitely looks like it.
>>
>>681125474
maningacocal

go to doctor now because you'll be dead by tomorrow
>>
File: yNen4e9.gif (787 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
yNen4e9.gif
787 KB, 500x250
>>681125474
Nigga dat shit is spreading north and yo dick gunna dune fall off.
>>
>>681125474
maybe an allergic reaction to something. took any new medicaments recently?
>>
allergic reaction, potentially to some new medicine you have been taking (if this is the case stop taking it now or die). or shingles or autoimmune disorder. good luck op.
>>
>>681125474
Does it itch OP? Is it painful or hot? Any sensation at all

Honestly with coverage like that and you having no clue how it got there I get the hell on over over a doctor.
>>
>>681126261
If it is Meningococcal, everyone near him needs to be checked too... OP didn't list any other symptoms though. No weakness, fever, etc.
>>
could be AIDS...seriously
>>
File: 1460911844131.jpg (117 KB, 540x557) Image search: [Google]
1460911844131.jpg
117 KB, 540x557
>>681125474
It's probably allergy. Wait couple of days or go to your family doctor.

I have same thing when i've eaten really spicy Lays chips. It should dissapear few days after you will be not exposed to allergen
>>
>>681125474
looks kind of like what happened to my mom's legs after she developed a food allergy to corn. It just started one day. Every time she anything with corn or corn syrup in it her legs would break out and she would have to take some steroid, Prednisone or something like that to make it go away. I hope that's not what you have op, cause fucking corn syrup is in almost every damn thing if you live in the US
>>
>>681125612
looks like chiggers to me. Recently cut the grass in shorts?
>>
>>681125474
Its urticaria. i have it. google it. go to a 24hour store and buy some benadryl to get you through the night.
>>
>>681125474
Gas your bed
>>
>>681126529
> trying to kill OP vicariously

Bad anon
>>
http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/hiv-rash-symptoms-treatments#1
>>
>>681125474
had this shit on my back you gotta wash better OP, its a rash caoused by dust
>>
Neisseria meningitidis
>>
>>681126716
>http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/hiv-rash-symptoms-treatments#1

second pic looks damn similar to OP. OP is (soon to be) kill.
>>
Looks like an allergic reaction. I used to get them pretty bad from antibiotics. There are only a very few I can take. I'm allergic to penicillin, amoxocillian, and all the cillians. But youll be ok, they will admit you, give you IV benadryl basically.
>Used a new soap, washing powder, fabric softener lately?
>Walked through tall grass lately? (Could be seed ticks, little bastards are almost impossible to spot till this happens.
>New pet, new pet shampoo?
>Take a benadryl, and get to the doctor, you will be admitted for this I'm almost sure (lots of allergic reactions in my youth
>Ants in bedroom?
>Possible bedbugs, but you would probably be able to tell, get a flashlight and look all over mattress. You might have to throw it out.
>Probably not bedbugs, You're allergic to something.
>New Jeans?
>Do your laundry in a laundromat?
>>
>>681126183
i had chicken pox when i was 6 years old.>>681126343
>i'm guessing allergic reaction, too, but fuck, it's been longer than a week and i haven't eaten anything new.>>681126504
I have a bad cough that's kinda going away. I checked pictures of that and what i have started out as a uniform rash. They got worse after i wore pants out yesterday
>>
>>681125474
You are turning into a ginger.
>>
Obviously AIDS from too much 4chan.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>681125474
My guess is you got a severe skin allergy. If you are allergic to something whether are exposed to something outside or eat a certain food your skin can break out in rashes or hives.

>pic related
>>
>>681126992
Are you running a fever? If this is reimergent chickenpox that shit will platinum fuck you
>>
>>681125474
Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. Have you had Tylenol (ANYTHING containing acetaminophen) in the last few months?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevens%E2%80%93Johnson_syndrome

Also check google images.
>>
>>681126992
the cough is bad. if it is getting hard for you to breathe you have to call an ambulance. like asap. get to a doctor quick. best of luck you will probably be fine, but do not ignore this any longer. get in to see a physician and if you are having trouble breathing get to a hospital emergency room.
>>
File: 252057.jpg (12 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
252057.jpg
12 KB, 200x189
>>681125474
did you use an anti inflamitory called ibuleve?
looks like psoriasis , an autoimune disease caused by unsing and being allergic to chemicals
(shit they won't tell you about or they'd have lawsuits galore )
>>
its neurodermitis dont know english name google it yourself faggot. a lil bit itchy but thats it.
your stressed out and your body sends you some signals to slow down ( is no longer able to fight those trillions of bacteria/infections you do have in your body and they thrive)
>>
Alsobrunning it under hot water will make you feel kike you're cumming. Not even joking try it on a small patch of skin and don't schratch it.
>>
>>681125474
looks like a drug reaction. i had similiar when i took tablets for gout when going through chemo.
>>
Is it possible that you've had a tick on you lately, its getting that time of year. Do your pets sleep in your bed? Been walking through tall grass? Looks like an allergic reaction. Could be something new, could be a new allergy to something youve always used, could be washing powder, new clothes, food, bugs, etc. You really need to see a doc, you will probably be admitted for a few days. You need to think about any changes you've made, or any patterns you've repeated for the last few days (like sleeping on the couch lately? Stayed at a hotel lately? New shoes? New pants? etc. Youll be ok but you really need a doc, shit can get serious.
>>
>>681125474
It looks similar to scabies. I had them all over my body in freshman year of high school. I had no idea what it was until my brother got them a month later. They where itchy and the worst part is I had It them on my dick and balls too. It looks pretty close to scabies anon
>>
>>681125474
Is your name Chad?
>>
>>681126992
>>681127238
>>681127248
All good advice, thats why you will probably be admitted, a reaction that bad can cause anafalaxawhateverthefuck its called and cause you to stop breating. Cancel whatever you got tomorrow, and go to a doctor. Could be from medicine, food, a tick, soap, anything really. And the reason pants make it worse is they rub against the pustules as you walk and distribute the oils to un-affected parts of the skin, causing it to spread, You need a benadryl for now, you need to NOT scratch or rub it!!!! Let it air out till you can get to a doc, and I'm not the type to go to a doc for anything other than death. This could get very serious. I've had reactions like this to antibiotics, soaps, etc. You need a doc.
>>
Been doing yardwork? Could be poison ivy/oak/sumac. In that case probably not a big deal. Dont scratch it, it will spread to any part of your body you touch (Ever had that shit on your junk? its not much fun) Pants will make it spread, as they rub against the rash. If it gets hard to breathe go to ER. Could be bad. Take benadryl for now, and get some cream for the rash. But wash your hands, and wash your hands again, after touching the rash, It will spread to any area you touch (Face, eyes, genitals, etc)
>>
>>681125474
leprosy
>>
>>681127714
On the tip? Nice nightmare material
>>
Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever? Need to see a doctor asap either way. This could get serious.
>>
Dire AIDS
>>
>>681129357
Serious, if OP is still here, he mentioned it started with legs, then moved to arms. Its possible its Rocky Mountain spotted fever. Its not uncommon, and this is the time of year ticks come out. Already had 3 on me this month. Got pets? Walked through tall grass OP? This could be very serious. Even if you dont have med insurance, see a damn doctor. Worry about the bill later. Could be a rash from new soap. But could be a tick borne illness. And those little bastards go from harmless to full tilt fuck you up with no inbetween. Definitely go to a doctor TODAY.
>>
>>681125474
>psoriasis
Guttate psoriasis
>>
>>681125474
looks like allergies
>>
>>681125474
stop shaving your legs :).

the razor blades might've had some bacteria
>>
Looks like hives.
>>
OP i had the same thing a couple years back. My best guess would be schönlein-henochs purpura. It starts after an infection, and always starts at the feet/legs and works its way up
>>
Dude go to the do ASAP. Your legs look like they are about to tentacle rape someone soon...
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.