[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Time as we perceive it to be, could be incorrect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 12
File: SpaceTimeSingularity[1].jpg (35 KB, 530x335) Image search: [Google]
SpaceTimeSingularity[1].jpg
35 KB, 530x335
Do you think Time as we perceive it to be, could be incorrect?
>>
>>681034386
nope
>>
File: image.jpg (725 KB, 1543x2128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
725 KB, 1543x2128
>>681034386
Well, for starters, it doesn't exist.
>>
>>681034386
Physics behind space-time are pretty solid and have been since Einstein. So no.
>>
>>681034386
as we PERCIEVE it? yes. it can change for sure. it can slow down and speed up insofar as perception's concerned...
>>
>>681034386
Depends on what you perceive time to be...

Other than that the answer is: Probably.

We know from einstein that time and space are connected in spacetime, so already there, most people are wrong about what they think time is. Other than that the arrow of time may very well be guided by entropy, as this is the only physical concept we currently know of that only goes in one direction. So yeah, our perception of time is imperfect.
>>
File: arrow_l[1].png (1 KB, 40x53) Image search: [Google]
arrow_l[1].png
1 KB, 40x53
BUt isn't there like a way to break time?
>>
>>681035086
time-space, and it's subsequent continuum exists, and is calculable. From extrapolation of known parameters, we believe it is manipulated somehow by gravitational forces.

but time on a clock? That is a concept, and the "existence" of conceptual subjects is a matter of philosophy, not science. Unless, we start into the realm of quantum mechanics.

and that's a whoooooooole nother story, like the kids say.
>>
>>681035586
break time? no that question doesnt even make sense, maybe rephrase it.
>>
time is a construct
>>
>>681036154
No it isnt
Its one dimension in space time which is not a construct but objective reality.
>>
time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana
>>
File: slide02[1].png (86 KB, 374x301) Image search: [Google]
slide02[1].png
86 KB, 374x301
>>681035864
So could it be that time is a force that we are not aware of for example gravity but we know about it
>>
>>681036536
Force has a specific definition in physics, an interaction that, when unopposed, will change the motion of an object. Time doesn't fit this definition.
>>
>>681036536
I'm not smart enough to say is time can be considered a force, other than if we perceive as something that has a measurable effect on something, then it could constitute a force.

but we know time can be affected by forces, like gravity and theoretical proprieties like dark matter/energy so I guess it could be.
>>
>>681035864
Not in the quantum mechanical world it does. The past, future and present all exist in the same space and since any particle reaction can run in any direction only probability determines what is likely to happen. This entropy creates the impression that there's a time that runs in a particular direction.
>>
Very possible.

is our reality the true reality is one of the oldest questions in Philosophy.

Nothing new, science brings us closer to the answer every day.

Anybody who tries their pop science bullshit in this thread can fuck off, nobody cares and nobody is impressed by your ability to regurgitate dumbed down facts.
>>
Einstein was wrong about a lot of shit so he was probably wrong about everything. We are literally locked to a speed limit of less than that of light.... because he said so. How stupid is that?
>>
>>681034386
There is no such thing as time. There is only now. Now is different for different people due to relativistic effects. But now is the only time there ever has been or ever will be.
>>
>>681036536
https://einstein.stanford.edu/content/relativity/q1820.html
your exact question
short answer: no
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 640x420
>>681037241
The time barrier is a lot harder than the sound barrier.
>>
>>681037171
true, but if gravity can "bend" the time-space continuum... then said particle could (maybe) not only slow down, but alter it's course. Entropy could be reversed, and time travel become possible.

I may be babbling, but I read about this somewhere..
>>
>>681037890
Was it Star Trek?
>>
>>681037237
>nobody cares and nobody is impressed by your ability to regurgitate dumbed down facts.
yes, we do care, and yes, it helps a lot if these matters are dumbed down. Even if we're only n00bz fiddling with this science, it's still fucking fascinating.

unless you're the next Niels Bohr, then cram your arrogance right up your dark matter shoot.
>>
>>681037878
tell that to tachyons.
>>
I can send thoughts through time
>>
>>681037552
>There is no such thing as time. There is only now.
if there is no such thing as time, then there is no now either.

you can't remove the fundamentals of a concept, and then go on to postulate the elements are still standing.
>>
>>681034386

The Earth really does revolve around the Sun, in a stable, and highly predictable orbit, so yes, it exists.
>>
>>681035864
You sound intelligent. I 'get' the physics side of the answer, but I just can't wrap my brain around philosophy.
>>
>>681037987
nope, prolly /b/.

but the theory is still nice.
>>
>>681038242
hypothetical particle never proven to exist.
>>
>>681038292
So it was you that told me you're a giant faggot. I'm convinced.
>>
>>681038191
>it helps a lot if these matters are dumbed down.

no, it doesn't. You're not any smarter or enlightened for knowing it, your understanding of it is completely minimal, and the only use you have for it is to impress faggots at skool.

>>681038242
Completely hypothetical particle, fuck off with that shit.

>>681038583
Same with this, both of these concepts are completely hypothetical, IE there is absolutely no proof of their existence, only educated guesses, which you are now taking out of context for the sake of an internet argument.

Fucking dumbasses. Stop talking about shit you dont understand, please.
>>
>>681038529
thnx brah, but I must admit that when I start really pondering this shit down deep, I tend to lose my marbles too.

it's a brain-wrecker, for sure.
>>
My Brain is Hurting now
>>
>>681034386
probably not, but some smart ass person is going to come along and tell us a better way of describing it.
>>
Thanks guys
>>
>>681038768
>hypothetical particle never proven to exist.
>>681038823
>Completely hypothetical particle, fuck off with that shit.

So was the higgs boson... right up until they found it. You were saying?
>>
We can't Touch time or feel it or hear it or even see it so does it really exist?
>>
>>681038823
>no, it doesn't
yes, it does. I don't have to be a machinist in order to fix a drive belt, and drive a car.
>You're not any smarter or enlightened for knowing it
I'm not trying to come across smart or enlightened, that's just you pulling a strawman out your ass. I like to read about this shit, discuss it and learn more. no one here pretends to be a genius or a scientist.

stop being mad, and try to add something worthwhile to the debate.
>>
>>681034386
Its perception of the actuality.

It is only present that the impossibility is.
>>
>>681038823
>there is absolutely no proof of their existence
I have no proof of your existence either, for all I know you might be the next generation Clever Bot, only programmed to be really pissed at people who like science but ain't tenured professors.
>>
>>681039240
>So was the higgs boson... right up until they found it

take a step back, and take a few seconds to reflect on how retarded that sentence was.

>>681039341
>stop being mad, and try to add something worthwhile to the debate.

Okay.

go to school and learn something you ultrafaggot.
>>
>>681039315
can't touch gravity either
>>
File: ....png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
....png
8 KB, 400x400
>>681039724
>take a step back, and take a few seconds to reflect on how retarded that sentence was.
this is not an argument
>go to school and learn something you ultrafaggot.
this is not an argument either

.. if this thread really gets you that hot and bothered, just piss of already.
>>
>>681035094
Not since Einstein. Showing the irreversibility of time (or, the forward effects of time) due to quantum theory is new - within the last couple of years.
>>
>>681038823
You've presented nothing to justify your uppity tantrum. Lay down some knowledge to prove your worthiness, science bitch
>>
>>681039240
The Higgs Boson was a particle that was needed for our standard model to work and came with predictions we could test. Tachyons are a result of physicists giving a particle an imaginary mass and seeing the results which are a faster thats faster than the speed of light. The tachyon doesnt fit in our current standard model and offers no predictable results to experiments that can be preformed. Also learn the difference between hypothetical and just theoretical. The Higgs boson was the later and the tachyon was the former.
>>
>>681039381
I think that you all are misunderstood in our being.

observation =/= free will =/= spatial difference (i.e.) perceptional influence

Consciousness will never enact a spatial interference besides a pre-decention in time
>>
>>681039921
I prefer to stay and feel the surge of power as my superior intelligence confirms my entry into the halls of Valhalla. Puny moron
>>
File: Don Vito.jpg (32 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
Don Vito.jpg
32 KB, 500x387
>>681040214
k den
>>
>>681034386
time only exists because of how we perceive it so no ya dingus

and we're not real so time isnt real
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHRqibyNMpw
this popsci video explains what time is far better than I can

but in short yeah, time doesn't exist
>>
>>681040401
Maybe next time you'll think twice before challenging a behemoth mind. Good day
>>
>>681040079
>Consciousness will never enact a spatial interference besides a pre-decention in time
you nihilist scum, you really need Jesus.
>>
>>681035586
>BUt isn't there like a way to break time?

only through uttering the phrase "I'll just read one chapter...."
>>
>>681039724
>take a step back, and take a few seconds to reflect on how retarded that sentence was

Point out the retarded bit, please? You're sitting over there pontificating about stuff you obviously have no fucking clue about. So enlighten me. If..

E²c² − p² = m²c4

.. then you should probably fuck off back to reading Hawking.
>>
>>681040584
>and we're not real so time isnt real
your mom came real hard, so fuck you.
>>
The everyday notion of "time" as a "clock on a wall" is incorrect. A clock is merely a representation of time, but it is not time.
>>
>>681040024
no sure what you mean irreversibility?
Feynman showed some particles move backwards in time compared to our perception.
And quantum mechanics isn't that new of a field ("within the last couple of years") but has been a growing field since the 20s but really picked up in the 40s.
>>
>>681040796
kækked
>>
I personally believe that time are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there inspace don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, perception like such as uh, the moon, and uh, the mars, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our perception over here in the time should help the time, uh, should help the moon people, it should help the mars and even Jupiter so we will be able to build up our future, for us.
>>
>>681040071
dude. they use tachyons all the time in star trek and that show ain't ever been wrong.
>>
>>681034386
the definition and length of time is strictly theoretical to a specific situation and has to be calculated based on some constant in that particular situation.
>>
>>681034386
Time doesn't exist as its own "thing." It is an artificial construct that only has presence in our universe because of the consequence of the physical laws in play. The sole purpose of "time" is to keep all events from happening simultaneously.
>>
>>681039755
I feel it tho soooo...............?!
>>
>>681040902
yeah yeah, and money is value in absentia as opposed to a table that is value in concreto we learned that shit form Schopenhauer, but.. the question is, does time exist, objectively?
>>
File: You heard me.gif (2 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
You heard me.gif
2 MB, 280x210
>>681034386
Fuck no.
>>
>>681041274
nope, you felt the consequences of gravity. You can only observe it indirectly, through it's consequences.

and as we've learned from the internet, consequences will never be the same. Therefore, it is obvious that time changes everything like the song goes.
>>
File: 1339247031336.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1339247031336.jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
>>681037878
But it's nothing compared to diamond, the hardest metal of all time.
>>
>>681038823
Uh oh, we've got a third year physicist here. How's intro to astrophysics?

Dumbed down facts stimulate interest in science. That is their point. That is why they are necessary. Don't you have some finals?
>>
>>681034386
Yes.
>>
>>681037241
>Einstein was wrong about a lot of shit so he was probably wrong about everything.
???
>We are literally locked to a speed limit of less than that of light.... because he said so. How stupid is that?
Its not because "he said so" but because he happened to be the one that discovered the laws of reality, like an paleontologist digging up a fossil. The law has always been there. Of course we are stuck under the speed of light; light is the fabric of time. We are not time, we exist in time.
>>
>>681038768
Worse, it's a hypothetical particle that cannot be proven to exist. They can't travel slower than light so there's no way we can interact with them.
>>
>>681040071
Tachyons don't even rise to the level of being hypothetical. They're purely conjectural.
>>
>>681041628
yo, physicsbro
non physicist here
do you reckon you could explain that whole "particles travelling at the speed of light don't experience time" thing? its always kinda bugged me
>>
>>681034386
Time is relative, a tiny bird flies around in slow motion to us. Some people are able to control their own perception of time with forced adrenaline rushes. So yes time as we perceive it is purely unique to us.
>>
>>681034386
Yes, I'll tell you why 50 years from now, hopefully you get the message soon.
>>
>>681042594
>particles travelling at the speed of light don't experience time
they don't experience time, because they're too busy being Speedy Fucking Gonzales Turbo Niggers, to experience anything other than WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>681039315
>>681039755
Do you really 'feel' gravity? No. Unless you've gone to space, you don't know life without gravity. The same holds for time, but in an even broader sense, because no being in material existence can transcend time. They are omnipresent conditions of human life (for gravity, on Earth only. Time is absolutely omnipresent, until you become one with the speed of light and therefore one with time, but we know that's not exactly possible).
>>
>>681042244
Yeah bro, just like make the light move slower, then they'll travel slower too. You smart people are so dumb sometimes.
>>
>>681042970
But I have to get to the teseract so I can have crazy light dimension people sex.
>>
>>681043062
its not "faster than light" its faster than c, light just happens to travel at c, you can change the speed of light but c is constant
>>
>>681040862

>they proved this hypothetical thing so that means that this hypothetical thing that is unproven is free game to use in discussion

The only thing I need to read is the sell by date on this box of condoms as I use it to ram your mothers ass nigger.
>>
>>681040961
Feynman never said that. He said that interactions as described by his diagrams had no time bias. Positron electron pairs anihilate to become a pair of gamma ray photons and two gamma ray photons can collide to become a positron electron pair, but since p-e pairs are attracted to each other and y-photons are not the rest state of a uniform mass of e-, e+ & y is almost entirely y. This is entropy and we perceive it having a particular direction because our brains and our clocks are all made out of the same quantum mechanical stuff so we have a bias for seeing entropy as something flowing with a particular direction.
>>
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say

Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
When I come home cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire
Far away, across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spell
>>
>>681036536
>>681035864
holy fuck you plebs are so full of shit. philosophy is for autists.
>>
>>681043322
See what I mean, just make c lower, like shoot the light from a laser but have a set of traffic lights turn red just ahead of where the laser is aimed and they'll slow down.
>>
>>681043322
Holy shit an anon that actually knows what they're talking about, gtfo before you're infected, it's just a bunch of hippies and faggots in here.
>>
>>681041122
Thanks for the input, Donald.

>>681042594
Different guy, but I think I can help. This shit has fascinated me for years, the philosophy and the physics are beautiful.
Time moves at the speed of light; time is what is needed for change to occur in the material, spatial dimensions. So for an object to be moving at the same rate as the speed of light, then, because velocity is defined as the change in spatial position relative to time, they are not moving relative to each other. They are next to each other, in the essentially the same place at the same time, always. That object, then, is part of time itself.
The very nature of light itself is change, in the intersection of magnetic fields and electric fields, which helps me make sense of the idea of time as change, but that's not too relevant.
>>
>>681043854
it's not philosophy, philosophy is a real thing. This is just new age hippies.
>>
>>681044247
No. Philosophy is just as cancer as this. This is some retarded new agers trying to apply the shit they learned in class to physical science.

Frankfurt school bullshit.
>>
>>681034386

yes.
depending on which side of the bathroom door I am.
>>
disclaimer: not a physicist
but as i understand it,
>because of length contraction and time dilation in relativity, distance and time approach zero as you approach the speed of light.
>so massless particles experience no distance and no time
>if you get down to small enough scales even objects with mass are comprised entirely of massless particles,
>so time can't be a fundamental property of the universe
>>
>>681043854
>philosophy is for autists.
>>681044247
>This is just new age hippies.
wut

science is explaining reality, philosophy is defining, refining and extrapolating reality. Science without philosophy is only numbers, philosophy without science is only letters.

there we have it.
>>
>>681044490
philosophy is something legit that can be applied to business, ethics advisors are a legitimate thing. The study is sullied with faggots though.
>>
>>681034386
Objectively, there's no such thing as correct/incorrect when talking about time, since time is a measurement of how matter moves through the universe and is measured objectively by the measurer.

That said, we can hypothetically witness time acting differently in regions where gravity causes the arrangements of matter and light to behave in extreme ways.
>>
>>681045009
>The study is sullied with faggots though
the ancient Greeks agree.
>>
>>681044808
Just because you said it trying to sound smart doesn't make it true anon. Philosophy might also cover defining reality, but that doesn't mean anyone can define reality.
Hurr durr, light is made up of magic from unicorn cum from an age long past, science just can't interpret it yet.
>>
>>681043322
Thank you for actually knowing what the fuck you're saying.
c is speed of light in a vacuum; light moves at different speeds through different mediums.

>>681045275
>kek
>>
>>681044490
you're an idiot and have never read any philosophy
even if you don't like the wordy poetic continental stuff that teaches you how to live the good life, formal logic and metaphysics are important, and you need philosophy of science to let scientists know what it is and isn't possible to know.
>>
File: asfhasdf.jpg (3 KB, 125x91) Image search: [Google]
asfhasdf.jpg
3 KB, 125x91
>>681045471
>Just because you said it trying to sound smart..
>>
File: breh.jpg (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
breh.jpg
4 KB, 100x100
>>681045471
>Hurr durr, light is made up of magic from unicorn cum from an age long past
wat
>>
>>681045471 you've never taken a course or read philosophy on your own have you :3?

I can't even think off the top of my head any philosophy that I've read that directly concerned itself with time.

Not who you're replying to btw.
>>
>>681045471
It depends how you apply philosophy. Basically, whether you're a moron or not.
>Hurr durr, light is made up of magic from unicorn cum from an age long past, science just can't interpret it yet.
That's how a moron goes about it. If one is actually informed in philosophy, a conclusion like that is never reached. It takes reason and logic to accurately hypothesize.
Basically if you think philosophy is shit, you're just shit at philosophy.
>>
File: 1380001974225.gif (1 MB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
1380001974225.gif
1 MB, 300x279
every living creature perceives time different

non living "objects" don't perceive time, even they're made out of the same materials/chemicals/fluids

time is part of the observation. plain said:
>if there is no observator there is no time
on the other hand
>there is always an observator in the universe
>>
>>681045828
I had a unit in uni on philosophy, it was great. But faggots want to think that their own made up shit in their head can be applied to the real world, it's legitimately infuriating. It's like other-kin faggots, you can pretend it's true all you want but the truth is it's a mental disorder.
>>
>>681045828
>any philosophy that I've read that directly concerned itself with time
Nietzsche.
>>
>>681045471
thats the most retarded and wrong definition of philosophy i've ever heard, you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>681046316
nigga wasn't defining philosophy though
>>
>>681034386
of course it is
>>
>>681034386
almost certainly
>>
>>681046264
nietzche talks about history a lot but i can't think of any point where he actually tackles the nature of time, that wasn't really his thing
>>
>>681043561
hahah you got fucking rekt by some physics nerd and called him a nigger hahahaha
>>
>>681045828
>>681046264
Lmao basically any existentialist discusses time in one way or another. Also, almost every Eastern philosophy (or 'school of thought', whatever the fuck).
>>
>>681046526
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amor_fati

"time is a flat circle"
>>
>>681037890
So by this, you would need reverse gravity to go back in time?
>>
>>681046797
true, but Nietzsche did spend a lot of time pondering time, pun intended.

see the links here
>>681046934
>>
>>681046934
nigger thats a fucking metaphor, he wasn't saying that is literally how time works, he was saying you should live your life like it is

this is basically a parable
>>
>>681047021
actually...

yes

if increased gravity speeds up time, inverted gravity would would reverse time.

holy shit anon, we're geniuses.
>>
Interesting thread, is time objective? I think someone above made a good point that we can deduce the existence of time through known parameters. Thats a good way of putting it. I mean, if im sitting in class, and five minutes pass, i know and feel that five minutes passed. I see some people trying to make an argument trying to correlate ti e with entropy, ive seen this argument a few times in philosophy. One problem though in the logic and thats entropy already presumes the passing of time. By virtue of entropy happening there needs to be a passing of time, right? So it seems unreasonable to try and correlate the two
>>
>>681047216
>he wasn't saying that is literally how time works
I know, you incalculable twat. I was merely making the point, that Nietzsche dealt with time as part of his philosophy.
>>
>>681045495
i'm on at american time right?
don't you guys learn this in high school? I don't know what i'm talking about, i just went to school
>>
>>681047397
increased gravity slows down time you dingbat
>do you even interstellar
>>
>>681047782
oh yeah, right.

so, we need to get some of that stuff that makes out the singularity, right? And put that shit into the Flux Capacitor of the DeLorean, right?

along with a book of historical sports results, we could become rich, man.
>>
>>681046181
i kinda agree
>>
>>681048229
assuming sarcasm. so youre saying stephen hawking was wrong.
>>
>>681048229
>that day when 4chan discovered the secret to time travel
>>
>>681046934 I find the time we're talking about and discussing in here, the conception of time that I am familiar with doesn't reflect those articles if you're saying they're about time. Anyways fuck me and I am drunk as fuck and am probably wrong but cheers it's time for a cigarette.
>>
>>681047764
I'm 18 y/o amerifag senior, we just finished our chapter on optics in ap physics but I think we learned it simplistically in middle school too.

>>681047627
He does discuss ethics and its eternality relative to man as the perceiver of time, in (I believe) On the Genealogy of Morals.

>>681047782
Gravity bends light (ie gravitational lensing) which therefore bends time. If a gravitational field is strong enough - like a black hole - as the object accelerates through the field it approaches the speed of light. As the speed of the object gets closer to the speed of light, time is perceived slower because the difference in the rate of change of light (therefore time) and the rate of change of the object is smaller. The dilation only happens when an object is moving extremely faster than what modern science & engineering can produce.
>>
Time is controlled by the minichlorians
>>
>>681047397
you can actually make negative mass in the lab, wouldn't that have negative gravity?
>>
>>681048546
yeah man, that guy knows shit and he ain't tagging along when we go save Marilyn Monroe from The Illuminati.
>>681048707
bingo.
>>
>>681048772
I think you're right, anon. I'll light me a Camel non-filter in your honour.
>>681048787
true, true dat.
>>
>>681048937
in theory, it should. But then again.. in theory, wealth trickles down.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.