[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/, my life is so fucked. >be me >just got out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9
File: feelsbadman.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
87 KB, 285x285
Hey /b/, my life is so fucked.

>be me
>just got out of prison
>three years
>the world sure has changed
>i was so excited to see my daughter
>her mother told me she didn't allow her to visit
>because she didn't want my baby to see me in the orange jump suit.
>i don't blame her.
>she's now 14
>my wife takes me home
>we walk inside
>half nigger baby in a high chair
>drinking out of the sippy cup
>I assumed my best friend had another child
>"Carl had another kid?"
>She looks at me, her lips quivering.
>fuckme.jpeg
>"No..."
>I look at her
>"YOU DIDN'T!"
>She begins to cry.
>"-I- didn't..."
>My daughter walks into the family room
>tight ass clothes
>talking ghetto as fuck
>I didn't raise her like that
>I look her in the eye
>"Is that... thing... yours?"
>She turns around and starts to run to her room
>I grab her by the hair and pull her back
>I begin hitting her as hard as I can
>She's bleeding out of her nose, mouth, and left eye
>My wife pulls my hand off of her
>I turn around and bitch slap her
>She's on the floor, crying
>The niglet is crying as well
>I walk out of the house

I'm currently staying at my mom's. Where did my life go so fucking wrong? My daughter is a fucking coal burner piece of shit at 14, she's nothing but fucking trailer trash. Is this my fault? How did my fucking wife let her? What the fuck do I do?
>>
But did you die?
>>
Does Carl have a big dick by chance?
>>
kys yourself
is the only way out op
>>
>>680986133
Carl is a white man who's wife is a nigress.
>>
>>680985752
Gets out of jail and right away chimps out and hits a female child. Your own child. No wonder your kid is a monkey lover. Why do you think she turned out like this? You weren't around stupid. You should have thought about all this before you broke the law but the scum of society thinks nothing through.
>>
File: 129099854.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
129099854.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
>>680985752
this is both of you idiots fault. leaver her,find a job move on with your life. because clearly that's no longer your family. stay out of trouble.
>>
>>680985752
>>Where did my life go so fucking wrong?

Well. That depends. What did you do to wind up in prison for three years? Yes. You have paid your debt to society, blah blah blah. But you also fucked your family by getting yourself in deep shit. So what did you do?
>>
>>680986380
She's 14, and I went to prison for manslaughter, it was after a party and I was drunk. I killed a family of four because of my own god damn mistake, but my child is FOURTEEN. FOURTEEN YEARS OLD, AND SHE'S ALREADY GOT A FUCKING BABY, AND THE BABY'S A FUCKING NIGGER!
>>
Basically your daughter is a trailer trash nigger-loving ebonics scholar because your dumbass got locked up and couldn't be there for her. And then you beat the shit out of her? You are a failure as a father and human being. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1461183398824.jpg (28 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1461183398824.jpg
28 KB, 500x481
>>
>>680985752
yeah you should probably kill yourself
>>
>>680986881
YOU KILLED A FAMILY OF FOUR AND WONDER WHERE YOU WENT WRONG?
>>
>>680986881

you killed a family
now yours is dead
>kek
>>
OP I prolly would have lost my shit too.

I'm so afraid to be a father to a daughter in this nigger filled world where there is no more moral accountability,

Middle schoolers are using contour makeup kits and shooting innocent lives, all manner of children want to be nigger thug wannabe's.

Caught my 13 year old cousin with weed awhile ago, motherfucker can roll perfect blunt and some more weed than I can.

There is no more child like wonder anymore, no sweaty palmed first kisses at the homecoming dance, no, now they are in middle school getting head and smoking blunts at the same time like some swag fag rapper.

Your daughter prolly thinks its cool to be ghetto-fied with a little nigger hip trophy, her mother prolly accepted it so she cool look cool in the eyes of the young people now.

Kill them all. Eradicate the weak, purge the unclean.
>>
Your daughter should burn for being a nigger lover but then again it is your fault for not being there to raise her right. Kill the nigger child and then yourself thats the only thing left to do. You are a failure as a father.
>>
>>680986881
confirmed bait
>>
>>680986881
Two options for you m8.

1. Walk away and find yourself and make a new life.

2. Kill yourself.

Option1 is better. How you do it i have no idea. But just do it man.
>>
>>680987282
The worst thing is, the child looked about two. She got pregnant within the first year of my sentence.
She was FUCKING ELEVEN. I don't know anymore. My mother doesn't even know why I'm here, I'm planning on skipping town tonight, maybe faking my suicide or some shit. Arson sounds good, I just gotta get the fuck away.
>>
>>680985752
Why wasn't abortion an option?

What's the chance you violated your parole beating your kid and wife?
>>
>>680987562
Leave your daughter? Or how about you stay and raise your daughter and set her sraight ya dingus
>>
File: 1461076637586.jpg (25 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1461076637586.jpg
25 KB, 260x260
>>680987562
Post where you lived, if you really don't care anymore. Fuck it, let's see your daughter.

Hell, just dox yourself and your family for keks, it'll be funny.
>>
>>680985752
Feel sorry for you Anon, no father deserves that, hope things will turn for the better.
>>
>>680987282
Smoke weed and getting head at 13 sounds cool as fuck i wish i did that when i was 13 im 19 and i just smoke weed lol swag.

tell ur 13 yr old cousin to stop being a pussy and start sniffing coke instead to be a real man.
>>
>>680987562
this got to a point where it's not believable anymore
>>
>>680985752
Having your family disgrace you by breeding with untermenschen is pretty fuckin' bad, bro. It's a colossal betrayal and you'd be much better off cutting that filth out your life.
>>
>>680985752
lol why were you in prison in the first place faggot?
not only did you abandon your child for 3 years, you also hit her for doing what every other child does when they're this young: being impressionable and doing whatever their parents get them to do
>>
>>680987876
C'mon man, don't ruin it.

Let's roll with the wife knew the daughter was prego just as soon as Op got sentenced and that's why she didn't let the kid visit him.
>>
>>680987792
Very well. Here's where I lived.
2218 Beaumont Ct, Aurora, Illinois.
>>
>>680987876
I like how you're just now realizing this entire thread is complete bullshit.
>>
Get your divorce soon, and with a good lawyer son. You can't fix this shit.
>>
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
it is your fault. if you wanted to have children maybe you should have got your shit together you piece of shit.
i don't mean to sound like a dick but you want your family to be the way you want, you're there to make it happen. your wife is a ho who clearly never cared about you.
>>
File: disappointment.png (413 KB, 417x559) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.png
413 KB, 417x559
>>680987792
And after browsing through her mother's facebook page, here's the failure of a fucking child herself.
>>
>>680987781
That not how it works anymore, society is telling his daughter that what she is doing is " cool tbh fam ". She is not going to respect her father enough to take his life advice into account.

No, she's backed by a bunch of nigger friends and family and she will rebel against anything her father tries to do.

Hopefully her and the babies are HIV positive so they will die out.
>>
>>680986881
>Killed a family
>Only in jail for 3 years

Yeah ok.
>>
>>680986881
How the fuck do you kill 4 people and stay only 3 years in prison? Man, I want to meet your lawyer, who knows, maybe some day i'll need it
>>
>>680988879
Was from a "family" vacation in South Carolina.
>>
>>680988879
What's that flag ?
>>
>>680989024
??maybe they got better??
>>
>>680989024
Robert J. Callahan, one of the best in Illinois.
>>
File: 1422006247009.jpg (8 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
1422006247009.jpg
8 KB, 249x202
>>680985752
dude thats fucked
>>
>>680989202
Dunno where they went. I was in prison, couldn't be apart of the "family vacation" in South Carolina. Frankly, I don't fucking care anymore, just thinking of how to skip town. Where's my best bet of finding a new life?
>>
>>680988879
yo she give that good head, my nigga
>>
File: 1461264148131.jpg (27 KB, 720x664) Image search: [Google]
1461264148131.jpg
27 KB, 720x664
>>680986180
>kill yourself yourself
>>
>>680989440
Probably moving to Europe
>>
>>680989440
Go to another country
>>
>>680988879
Could be a faded Marine one.
>>
>>680989709
Don't want this failure here pls
>>
Do you have any pics of your daughter?
>>
>>680989440
Join the KKK and fuck some hillybilly
>>
>>680989709
nah, we don't want deadbeat father here, or should I say deadbeat grandfather OP?
>>
Fuck life
>>
>>680989901
You know what, I don't fucking care anymore, Europe is for nigger loving gangster wannabes anyways, look at fucking England for example. I'll probably head to Canada or some shit.
>>
File: albert.jpg (2 MB, 3250x4333) Image search: [Google]
albert.jpg
2 MB, 3250x4333
And the mothers name? Albert Einstein.
>>
>>680990077
mexico sounds like a place for people like you
>>
>>680990077
You and your triple dubs are welcome to Canada anytime
If a fellow white needs a roof over their head i'd be happy to help any day
>>
>>680987282
>prolly
>>
Your daughter is probably fucking old men since she's 12
>>
OP what was your inmate number?
>>
>>680989802
>>680989901
> deadbeat grandfathe
kek

He ain't going nowhere without a passport.
Especially when he's on PAROLE because he sure as Hell didn't do no flat 3 for killing a fam of 4.
Hell he probably can't leave his county without getting it OK'd by his PO.
>>
>>680986881
WAIT A MINUTE, 3 YEARS FOR KILLING 4 PPL? I CALL BS
if this was real i would say. what do you expect from your daughter? you left her without a father figure, and the last emmory she had of him was him going to jail for manslaughter so what do u expect faggot? but it doesnt matter cos this thread is just bait
>>
>>680990319
>>
>>680990077
>you're actually going to leave the country

see ya here when Trump wins
>>
>>680990376
You talk like a nigger
Kys
>>
>>680987562
Arson? What are you going to burn? The house where your wife and daughter live? Or your mom's house?

Pretty sure this is bait.
>>
>>680990378
Damn Alex, how's it going?
>>
File: Katy Perry96.jpg (40 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Katy Perry96.jpg
40 KB, 600x800
people aren't actually believing this bullshit, are they?
>>
>>680990530
My mother's house while she's out getting groceries or some shit. Maybe I'll go buy some meat or some shit tonight, preferably pork, I hear that's what cooked human smells like.
>>
>>680990459
well hurr im white and sounds like this father is more of a nigger than most
>>
>>680985752
I guess going to prison and being an abusive dick didn't help.
>>
>>680990606
I've suffered the tortures of the damned sir, tortures of the damned
>>
>>680990077
Wow, triple dubs, fucking nice
>>
>>680985752
leave your family anon

Keep your self repect and completley detach from all of them

go and live your own life have a real family, with pure white skin and ideology
>>
>>680990773
What the fuck
If i had a daughter and came home to see a half breed nigger mutt in my house i'd probably kill her and the blue lip too.
There is NO excuse for race mixing in modern society
>>
>>680990376
Retard, its not like he went to prison when she was a young child.

She was already old enough to know right from wrong.

Her fucking mother was the enabler, prolly even allowed for black guys to come over and party over there and shit while her husband was away.

Her daughter was made a whore by her whore mother.
>>
>>680985752
Yeah, while your wife isn't even 30, since you live in the ghetto as it seems.
>>
Alright OP this is what I would do.
Fuck the family right? You're passed that ok good seek your own destiny and your "family" are already shilled and too deep into thinking you're no good for them so no point in staying, fuck it let the world burn if wife was a good mom she would have raised that daughter with an iron fist. Plenty of kids do well without a father figure. Anyway, here's how to start a new life. First, you want to collect as much money as you can in a span of a week if you can't wait that long then give yourself as much little or whatever time you need to father sufficient funds so you can afford public transpiration and cheap hotels. Get a map and set a pin point in the USA where you want to start a new life. This is a new beginning OP and I'm here to guide you. Next, after arriving at the pin point you're going to want to go to the local church or somewhere so you can stay, fake a bullshit "family died in a house fire" lie so they sympathize and let you stay. Get a job, as far as identity goes, that's all on you OP. If no job, sell drugs or rob liqueur stores. You got this OP in about half a year, you should be happy again not giving any fucks. Best of luck.
>>
>>680991113
youre either retarded and never been in another culture you inbred fuck, or this is bait. either way im out of this thread
>>
>>680991147
k man. keep confirming that you have a small dick. all this nigger hate stems from somewhere im sure
>>
>>680991281
Not bait
I can't tell if you're baiting either..
Literally no sane white person would go out of their way to fuck a nigger.
Leave the thread then you stupid cuck
>>
>>680989003
>possibly Norwegian?
>>
>>680985752
kill yourself
>>
>>680991492
Or Canadian
Thats why I glad to be a Canadian
If it ever came down to killing someone it would be a slap on the wrist and a innocent "sorry"
>>
>>680991636
I'm
>>
>>680985752
you went to jail for 3 years you gigantic moron, do you really expect a single mother to raise a kid right
>>
Lets all just be honest

White dont like niggers and other races, they dont like us, nigger should go back to africa
asians back to asia

Europe and America should be for the whites and whites only
>>
>>680991706
You!

I like you

(Minimal homo)
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.