[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much do you dealer make on the gram?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 5
how much do you dealer make on the gram?
>>
>>680980242
7 bucks. Not much, but i make up for it by moving a LOT of weed.
>>
>>680980242
learn to english?
>>
>>680980313
Still better than I though it was tbf
>>
>>680980242
10 for shitty wetback weed
20 for midgrid
30 for highgrid
>>
>>680980242
>not FBI
>>
My guy makes 33% profit
>>
>>680980514
Just a very lean guy doesn't ant to ask his dealer out of politeness/ respect.
>>
>>680980242
If people buy in bulk, outside a state with legalized in the US its around 10 a g for headies.
If they are just buying a G its usually 15-20.
>>
ok seriously what the fuck are you asking? how much a gram costs? or how much the dealer makes from selling it? also as per usual people give numbers and no currency
>>
Producing weed is cheap once you managed to pay the initial expenses for your equipment.

After that the running expenses average around 2-2,5$ per gram of quality weed.
>>
>>680980679
how much the dealer makes.
>>
>>680980774
5 dollars but you have to worry about heat. So usually the lowest someone will sell is $20 and that's even sketchy to have so many people coming to your house for.
>>
>>680980242
I think a 5€ earns them like 2€
>>
a stick is about $25 here in fucking australia...
>>
>>680981605
stick being what OPs pic is of for those who dont use the slang
>>
>>680980934
>selling out of your house
Well you're retarded so fuck off.
>>
oz is 28 grams and that costs ~$300. if each gram is sold for $20, then $560 is made. $260 is profit; 46% profit.
>>
>>680980475
lmao. i could get oz of mexi for $25.
>>
used to work at a coffeeshop, swag we bought at .5 euros a gram, sold at 5 euros a gram, higher grade stuff we bought at 2.5 euros a gram, sold at 8 euros a gram, and top grade we bought at 3 or 4 euros a gram and sold at 10-12 euros a gram, the real money was in prerolled joints though.. .4 grams in a prerolled max, sold at 4 euros each, 3 for 10, prerolled sold most, we went through literally hundreds a day
>>
>>680982698
sorry to ask what coffee shop was this?
>>
Depends how far it came from. For top shelf from farthest, SWIM would pay 6.25 for closer top shelf 5.85. For mids and worse, under 3$.
>>
>>680982973
i'd rather not say, its also been closed for a few years now, but this is pretty much the going rate for most coffeeshops that aren't tourist traps, our suppliers supplied dozens of coffeeshops all over the country
>>
I get QPs for $850. I sell my grams for $15, ⅛s are $50, ¼s are $90, and ½'s are $180. I don't have price breaks above that because that not how my business model is set up.

I make almost exactly a 50% profit. If any of my customers ask me about prices I pay I tell then I pay way more so they don't waste time haggling.

Cocaine, LSD, and MDMA is where the real money is at though.
>>
File: sensei nigger2.jpg (536 KB, 1313x907) Image search: [Google]
sensei nigger2.jpg
536 KB, 1313x907
>>680980475
kek, arizona here, 10 dollars for fire
>>
>>680983310
also will be afk cause football is on, if this thread is still alive in about an hour i'll do a short AMA
>>
SWIMs customers expect 10ea and they expect the best grade. They often ask for things like 3 for 25 and they always expect 5 for 40. Shits fucked out here mang.
>>
>>680983343
You'd never get away with prices like that where I'm at.
>>
>>680983343
So you sell ounces for 360? Lol, good luck being stuck at a cutie for the rest of your weed selling days because you're a faggot who doesn't understand how it works. It's not a price break on bulk, but a price hike on small weight, because you have to sell more times for less amount.

Oh wait you pay 850 for a qp... So you have to do such shit prices.

Yeah your life sucks m80. I'd find a better dealer.
>>
>>680983310
fair planing another trip out there would be worth getting some names of places that wont rip me off. :-)
>>
>>680980242
5 from dispensary
10 from dealer
>>
>>680980514
stupid
>>
>>680983450
back to plebbit fagit
>>
Alabama here, the prices are generally $20 a g, $30 for two g's, $40 for three.
>>
>>680980679
>how much do you dealer make on the gram
how does this imply hes asking how much a gram costs
>how much do you dealers make on the gram
1 letter missing and you go full retard.
>>
>>680980242
13 dollar per g
>>
>>680983758
It's almost like every place has its own price.
retard
>>
>>680983758
>>680983848

I live in the Midwest, that's why prices like that work. I move slightly over a pound a week at those prices. Kids don't buy from me, I sell to people with 8-5 jobs that like a good environment with no risk of being caught to buy from.

I'm sure your shit sales skills and ugly presentation + packaging are probably why you don't think I know how it works.
>>
about 20%
>>
Okay I'll break it down. I don't sell weed, or smoke weed for that matter. I just liked hanging out with delinquents in high school.

In non legal states, for high quality it breaks down like this. People who sell 20 a g, 15 a g and 10 a g. An eighth would be 60, 45 and 30 respectively. This is generally because of the weight they are picking up themselves. Usually the single ounce, the qp and the half respectively, when you get higher you usually don't sell out by the gram. For the ounce: most dealers who are only selling an ounce at a time will pay, 230-240. (Unless you know the guy then usually 200 is a pretty fair deal for the both of you.) the QP will be around 680-730. For the half pound, it's pretty common to see 1100 dollars. With these numbers, do your math to see around where each guy comes up every flip.

Prices will vary depending on where you are, but will usually be proportional to these numbers in terms of price vs retail, and the overall profit of the dude.
>>
>>680984406
Ugly presentation and packaging? Lol, alright. You don't know what you're talking about. And it's not because of anything you said about weed, it's that you came out of left field with a bum fuck retarded claim like that one. A pound a week? That's cute. You want a pound for 2/3rd what you pay, hit me up. People will buy more weight off you and you'll pick up ground faster homie.
>>
>>680980242
Not much

about 4$
>>
>>680980242
If you're asking is it worth it to sell weed. Then yes, it is very easy to make money. If you know enough people who will buy from you, you can make a shit load of liquid, untaxed cash.

If you're under 18 and thinking about it. Fuck yeah do it. I regret not doing it when I was in highschool, could've made so much bank.

Once you're 18 and older, shit gets real and getting caught can ruin your life. Then again, only a dumb ass gets caught.
>>
>>680983343
$850?
holy shit, i haven't seen a price that high around here ever.

$500Cdn for a QP delivered out of the grow-op. we aren't talking mids here either, or shit with fancy names.
top shelf stuff, numbered strains, no marketing gimmicks required.

sucks living where it aint "legal", don't it?
>>
>>680985463
Don't listen to that fuckhead.
See
>>680984738
Prices are only as high as that dude said if you're in high school.
>>
ireland here

an ounce of good stuff can be bought for 400-500 euro depending on how good it is. usually 2g - 2.5g is sold for 50 euro.

so 14 bags at 2g for 50 euro is a total of 700
>>
>>680985169

I don't want to sell bulk, I buy QPs because I can always have 12-15 different strains on tap by going through 4 different connects. I understand that you think selling lower and buying lower makes faster money but I work a regular job and barely have time to take care of the customers I have.

Again, I live in the Midwest in a small town. It isn't legal here and options for people are limited. Different areas have different pricing. Why are people so dense about that?

Packaging and presentation are a huge thing by the way. Everything I have is nicely laid out and labeled. All the jars are kept at 62% humidity and I give out mylar aluminium lined bags to make people feel more comfortable.

Not living around a legal suspensory, this is the closest people can get to one in my area.

Also my real money is made off of cocaine, MDMA, and LSD as I mentioned before
>>
>>680985734
>Don't listen to that fuckhead.
jelly?
it's all about who you know, and whether or not you have any cred with them.
read it again
>$500 a quarter pound.
top.grade.smoke.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3 KB, 300x168
Colorado faggots: 10$ a gram and if you get a good deal it can be low as 6$. 6$ grams are usually shake.
>>
>>680986275
you actually explained yourself in the only way I was thinking I could accept your deal. Also, I figured by presentation you meant "I got sick bags yo." at least you seem like you know your product, which I have to respect. Also those make shit money where I live, not even worth it to be honest. Coke is over flooded in my market and you can go to any trap and get a gram for 25. The real money where I'm at is in Xanax, which I won't touch on principal and opiates, with hydro being usually the easiest to sell.
>>
I sold a couple freshman a gram of basil and oregano mixture for $30 and they snap chatted me pictures about how I was a great dealer and how high they were
>max kek
>>
>>680986420
You weren't the dickhead in that situation. I meant he was. But now I feel like he's an okay guy who just so happens to be in a shit place for weed. You on the other hand seem like a bit of a dickhead.
>>
>>680980475
are you stupid?
>>
Depends on the quality im selling and quantity.

On shwag it's like 5 bucks
On my preimum it's like 15 bucks

Couple in between, I grow and sell my own sell a lot of quantity to other dealers aswell.
>>
>>680986275
I thought LSD was just a niche market, you making a decent profit off it? Can you also give some tips to getting LSD (as I want to try but no contacts).
>>
>>680987594
If you get blotters, consume one whole. Nbomes aren't going to work if you don't let them absorb in your mouth. If they work that way, then it's either LSD or something very akin to LSD, but in the states those are relatively rare and it will 80% of the time be LSD. As for finding someone who sells it no idea.
>>
You don't make much money selling pot unless you're moving several ounces or pound+ per day. This takes a lot of time and effort and it's why I stopped selling pot.

That said, while dimes are about the lowest amount one can buy (aside from half-gram joints), they offer the highest profit margins. I could essentially double the money I had per ounce if I sold only dimes. So figure there's $5 of product in a $10 1g bag. I'm sure the rates vary wildly by locality. An ounce in my area usually goes for $140-160 for good mids. There's loads of local production.

For higher quality indoor grown stuff you can double the dollar amount though usually only dealers will have access to amounts greater than a gram or two, insuring the high profit margin. I'd laugh if you wanted to buy an ounce of it
>>
>>680987206

The only things I don't sell are pills (any type), meth and Heroin. If you want a weird RC or some ketamine you may have to wait a week but I can find it.

I also haven't been dry in the weed department in going on two years. That's a huge things as well. I try to have superior consistency. I'm not trying to say people never stop coming to me because they find a better deal, I just know that 9/10 times they'll eventually be back because of the consistent supply and quality.

>>680987594

Quality LSD kind of comes to me. I started selling 2c-I and 2c-B in highschool about 12 years ago because I could order it online. Notlw that I'm older people that knew I sold that stuff in high school come to me looking for a buyer if they come across stuff. Everything I get is regency tested before I sell it to anyone so I can make sure quality is on point. LSD along with MDMA is easy to come across especially if you're buying bulk because of my close proximity to Canada.
>>
>>680988081

Right now I'm selling gel tabs and cubes. I dose the cubes my self with an ethalalcohol volumetric extraction of crystalline LSD. The gel tabs are made in Canada and are great for hiding places.
>>
>>680988790
You have an interesting life I think. Getting to know a bit about chemistry and all, meeting ordinary and strange people. But are you not afraid of the heat? Did you have some close calls?
>>
>>680989083
Do you just order ehrlichs online? What's a good source it and other reagents? A buddy of mine wants to start testing his product.
>>
never buy from the middle man those fucker sell you mix shiet and for more money kill you self faggot
>>
>>680988790
>The only things I don't sell are pills

They're the thing that make by far the most money. A single 30mg oxycodone sells for $40. Other more esoteric non-narcotic pills can also be money makers. Neurontin is especially popular among pillheads and an 800mg can sell for $2. Sleeping agents and nausea relief are also something pillheads will buy because coming down can be pretty brutal.
>>
>>680989300

Honestly I have been super blessed to meet some amazing, trustworthy people over the years that have helped me build connections without having to put myself in a lot of shady situations.

No real close calls, I get paranoid sometimes but usually that's my fault for not being cautious.

>>680989817

Order them from the Bunk Police website. They're a little pricy if you don't have a lot of money but well worth it. I would recommend ordering Mandolin (cocaine), Ehrlich (lysergamides) and Marquis (generalized) tests to start with. They're the most useful upfront.
>>
>>680990573

I'm not saying that the money from selling pills isn't extremely lucrative. In my experience people that buy a lot of pills seem to be less trustworthy and are more likely to try and steal from you or scam you in the long run. Those aren't the kind of people I really want in my company.
>>
>>680987297
>filthy nigger confirmed
>>
I need help /b/ can you help me figure out a cool weed Nick name off of my real name?
Terrance Wayne Williams
>>
>>680991201

Go by Geoff Thompson. Jeff is a super common name and people will probably assume that no self respecting asshole would pick the name Jeff and spell it Geoff on their own free will.

Thompson is just generic as fuck. Who's going to argue about that cookie cutter middle class suburban ass name?
>>
>>680980242
If you're on both the supply end and the marketing end you'll make the most. In my state you can drive to a medical state, pick up by the pound (above 1 and under 10 about $2000). By the time it drives back to my state it's at $4000 per pound (sold by the qp at $1000). Then it usually gets broken down into Oz for $300. Then quarter for $100, eighth $50 gram $20. Now when you roll at 28 g per Oz you have 448 g. So a gram wholesale costs (rounded up) $4.50 leaving a profit of $15.50

Tldr: if they buy by the pound roughly $15 bucks
>>
>>680991726

That seems high. Do you live in a large city or extremely rural area? What region of the US?
>>
>>680990789
I've actually got marquis reagent on deck. I do lab work-study at my school so every so of tent my professor "throws out" something useful for my cause. However we have no real reason for a mandolin and ehrlichs, so I have to go elsewhere. They are actually getting new glass soon, so I'm definitely going to come up on quite a few nice things. Will cut down a lot on what I have to put in to my setup in the future.
>>
>>680991726
Yeah, no one buying whole pounds (unless they're stupid) is selling grams. That was my thing anyway. I'd rather see 16 people in a week and make 50/ounce than see anywhere from 20 returning people to 50 unique people a week buying grams to quarters making 25% more.

Less people -> less traffic -> less suspicion -> no charges
>>
>>680991932
South East
Live in a roughly 90-110 k people college town.
This is actually how the entire market works here. The trick is to get an inside line on the supply chain so you can pay either wholesale when it gets in or you can risk and invest on the buy to get the actually reasonable prices
>>
I make $16 a gram off cheap weed and $10-$12 off good

Never bought more than 8oz cause it scares me. But the profit could be much higher if I did
>>
>>680992294

Ahhhhh. Gotchu, that's pretty cool. Hopefully you get some cool stuff out of it.

I would really go with Bunk Police man. They've been doing a good community service for a long time. Part of your purchase goes towards financing free testing a raves and music festivals. The US needs more people like then that are willing to help with hard reduction.

By the way, how old is everyone in this thread? I'm 30. Guess I'm kind of curious.
>>
>>680992714
The people I knew doing lbs moved by the qp usually. I loved my guy as he'd front me a qp for 1k and II'd have my personal smoke and pay in sections. The being said the qp kids did all sorts of strange things (such as selling to a fucking wire and ruining everything)
>>
IF YOU ONLY TALKIN GRAMS' THEN IM DEAF MAN.
>>
>>680993028
Southeast guy
>>
>>680991726
In my state a pound of high grade is $2700 and that's on the high side. If you get more than like pfft 5 you get them sweat deals.
>>
>>680987355
>420 checked
>>
>>680993028
Yeah, it's nice being able to say, "oh I can test it for you. Oh you see this bottle? Yeah, I made it."

Then you think about how simple the process of making something like this is compared to actual Chem work, but others will never know.

I'm 21 myself.
>>
I pay about 2 euros and 60 cents for a gram and sell it for 20
>>
>>680993248
This.

When I used to deal before I went to prison I wouldn't answer my phone for less than a half, then after it became a oz..If people kept calling me for 8ths and shit I told them to delete my number.
>>
>>680993170
Dude, right? Omg, I never really got entirely on solid ground because the people that supplied the shit weren't consistent AT ALL.
>>
>>680991587
But that's not remotely what I asked for
>>
>>680993628

I make everyone message me through Signal. I don't know why more people aren't using it.

>>680993496

I always tell people that they can bring anything but and I'll test it for free no questions asked. With the sheer amount of 25i going around alone with heroin improperly cut with Fentanyl I would much rather know someone isn't going to overdose than try to talk them out of doing something stupid.
>>
>>680993737
Basically once that guy became a rat the towns college supply (read medical not cartel weed) went to shit. He killed one of the largest college operations in the city and its been so hard to get stuff now. That was a year ago...

The kids that are in college don't know the drug life and unless someone who does steps in its fucking baby town frolics
>>
>>680980242

Im getting a delivery of an ounce for £160 so..
about £5 a gram?
>>
>>680993844

Oh sorry. How about Geoff "plug trill AF" Thompson?

Is that better?
>>
>>680993916
The thing is, as I said earlier, the more you meet a person the more likely you are to get caught. Also, the other dude said the same thing. You think I'm gonna buy an ounce for 200 and sell 4 quarters for 55 each? Fuck no, you think I'm gonna sell you 1/7th of a quarter for the same price as if you had bought that quarter? Fuck no. That sounds nice for the consumer but I'm not risking jail time and not making a decent bit of money.
>>
>>680980475

if you pay 30 for a gram of any type of weed you're a sucker
>>
>>680993737

That's why I keep a rotating selection of 4 suppliers. There's only been on time in 2 years that they've all failed to deliver. Luckily I keep enough in reserve to outlast a drought of a couple weeks.
>>
>>680982273
Where
>>
>>680994233

Thats about $7, I'd probably mark it up to $8 depending on the strain
>>
>>680983892
go to Utrecht further east, the more away from Amsterdam you go, the better
>>680984114
not on reddit, but stay edgy m8

coffeeshop guy here, AMA
>>
>>680994645
The only thing that kept me afloat was I had over a year's supply in storage
>>
>>680994092
Same exact shit here, both with the heroin and the 25x problem. And I'm the same way. SWIM once mistaking let bought "Molly" and it turned out to be mephe (this was back before I had access to tests, and wasn't as well versed as I am)

A buddy of mine tested it, and then I threw away 600 dollars worth of product. I can't stand people who sell shit as other stuff. Just about the worst shit you can do. You're a cool guy anon. If you're ever in Texas and need something, I'd help you out.
>>
>>680984406
Your pricing is fucked. I bet your shit is wet too
>>
>>680980313
You suck at it then. I used to double my money when I was in the game
>>
>>680994915
>SWIM
>On 4chan

Leave.
>>
>>680982273
Where in the fuck is a zip 300$ and who the fuck pays $20 a gram. Maybe for an eighth
>>
>>680996159
None medical states far away from a good supply source
>>
>>680980242
I eventually stopped selling grams all together, wasnt worth the time, depending on if you give a fuck about the person you can cut .3-.4. Suppose that only works with high school shit heels tho.
>>
>>680995945
That was out of habit. As you can see later in the post I completely disregard that.
>>
>>680980242
I don't quite understand the question. Maybe you should lay off the PCP.
>20$ a gram (If I just buy 1 gram)
>Dealer reups for 200 an oz
> $200 / 28g = $7.14/g
>So if I buy a single gram he's making $12.86 off me

Now that I think about it it's kind of a ripoff.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.