[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /b/ ever knocked up anyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5
File: teen pregnant.jpg (53 KB, 506x336) Image search: [Google]
teen pregnant.jpg
53 KB, 506x336
Has /b/ ever knocked up anyone?
>>
Luckily no. I've been very fortunate considering the type of bitches I fuck and my disdain for condoms.

Getting a girl preggo is my worst fear
>>
File: 1422336514971.jpg (135 KB, 640x932) Image search: [Google]
1422336514971.jpg
135 KB, 640x932
>>680963210
fuck no. I probably should have with all the unprotected sex i've had, but it's the heavy cannabis use which brings down my sperm count.
>>
>>680963210
I've a daughter, but I'm an oldfag
>>
>>680963210
Yes.
>>
Got someone pregnant once while fucking them in the ass, then the guy took a shit and no baby came out. It was scary but a good thing.
>>
no, but i did fuck a girl who got knocked up soon after with someone else. though i always did wonder.

i've also fucked a girl who had been knocked up.
>>
>>680963210
Yeah...

I wouldn't advise it...
>>
>>680963210
Yea, got a wife and a kid now
>>
>>680963911
and how's the girl you knocked up doing?
>>
>>680963210
I have knocked up a lady twice now
>>
Yeah she claimed she was on the pill so we were fucking like animals and I was shooting inside her every time, which was great. Turns out she skipped some pills occasionally. Have a kid now.
>>
>>680963210
Yep, 3 girls in a minimum 1.5 years, one miscarried
>>
in kind of a pregnancy scare with gf now
i drink beer, smoke tobacco and dope, and have never come inside of her, so i think it's just late but shes so fucking jumpy, it almost feels like she wants to tell me something
>>
One time a girl I plugged sent me a picture of her ultrasound, then after making me stress for 2 days she texted me again and said "don't worry, it's my husband's, but this can't happen again."

God I love that girl...
>>
>>680964033
Lol. She ded, drug od
>>
>>680964363
probably another guy
>>
>>680964347
What happened with the other 2?
>>
>>680963210
yes son, you call that bitch mother.
>>
>>680965056
Divorce the 1st one, dumped the gf (lost baby), moved out of town. Married the other.
>>
Yep, she got an abortion though
>>
>>680963210
no cunt on here has, you have to have sex for that instead of fapping over traps like these fucking faggots do
>>
Just found out my gf's three weeks pregnant earlier this week actually.
>>
>>680963210
6 times
>>
>>680966766
All same girl?
>>
>>680966703
who's the father?
>>
>>680966703
bet it turns out black you forever virgin
>>
Yes, and the best part is that she was 16yo.
>>
>>680963210
At least 3 girls, yeah. It was the 90's, we didn't use condoms a lot. Actually I still don't.

First girl, i was 19 and she was 18. she was totally crazypants. gothy peurto rican drama girl. Got her an abortion. That night she went all drama-y and we fucked. Blew off in her and saw i had blood and cum all over my dick. I essentially unloaded all over my kids corpse. It fucked me up at the time, but I think it's kind of hot now.

The second one was pretty boring. We fucked, she got knocked up, took her to get an abortion. The night before tho, she grabbed my hand and put it on her belly. So I broke up/disappeared on her about 2 weeks afterwards.

The third one was a one night stand type thing. Fucked her at dragoncon, she had a hot little red riding hood number on. A few weeks later she said she was pregnant and was getting an abortion. Never spoke to her again, so not sure if she did.

Gotta say tho, abortion has saved my ass hardcore. Glad I live in a country where it can be seen as a viable, if expensive, form of birth control. Condoms just kills the sensation.
>>
File: 1437392129545.jpg (202 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437392129545.jpg
202 KB, 1056x1080
>>680963659
>>
>>680966945
Full story?

>>680966971
Pics of any of them?
>>
>>680963210
This thread is a fucking joke, you all know that nobody here is getting pussy you faggots.
>>
>>680966813
Mostly. I got a girl pregnant at 20 but she had an ectopic (phew).
Then I got married years later, got wife pregnant 5 times. 1 was another ectopic - began to think I had retarded sperm - and 1 died in utero. 3 births, 3 kids.
>>
>>680967077
Dude, it was the 90's. We weren't exactly carrying cameras everywhere.
>>
>>680963210
I've knocked someone up , she's lied about bring on the pill I convinced her to get an abortion then dumped her ass fuck that shit
>>
File: 1_head01.jpg (140 KB, 760x570) Image search: [Google]
1_head01.jpg
140 KB, 760x570
>>680967210
hell yah. fuck bitches.
>>
>>680967077
We use to fuck a lot and she always told me that she cant get pregnant, so i really dont care and keep cumming inside.
One day i was playing lol and she told me "anon she born" i was in shock for the fact that her belly never gets any big... and well i told she "come to live with me" she didn't want so... i'm free
>>
>>680967955
What the fuck is your first language?
>>
>>680968070
What are you going on about? He speaks perfect english. His words are beautiful prose.
>>
>>680968260
He's right... i have a shitty english
>>
>>680968521
So what country you from?
>>
>>680963210
Either me or some cop impregnated my wife...aborted it, divorced her...told his wife and kids got him fired from sheriff's department, moved...the end
>>
>>680963210
I'm an alcoholic, drug user, most of the chicks I fuck are alcoholic, drug users. It's rare I cum inside a chick as well. The chances of me getting one pregnant is astronomically low.
>>
>>680968699
Uruguay, that little country that anyone knows
>>
>>680963210

Yeah, 2.

>boss's wife, when I was 17
>she kept it
>15 year old son now

Current GF.

>aborted
>feels bad man

Basically, I am a failure.
>>
>>680963210
two different girls, two different abortions. Only had to pay for one.
The one I didn't pay for told me she was on bc, the one I did was a long term gf who's ring dealy got knocked out
>>
>>680969469
You are a hero dude
>>
I have a 9 year old son i never met. Love preggos though.
>>
>>680969469
tell us more about the boss' wife.

did you meet the son?
>>
>>680969985
Story?
>>
>>680969616

She was a mean fuck, man... holy shit.

I had known she wanted it for a few weeks (she told me) but I just avoided her. One night they had a party. He passed out drunk, everyone else left. I thought "fuck it" and pushed her to the floor and fucked her for about an hour before I left.

We had sex 3 or more times a day after that, for almost 2 years. He was a retard for not figuring it out.
>>
>>680970023
Fuck buddy, pretty sure she was just using me for semen. Basically vanished one day, friend said she moved back home. Nine months later has a kid on facebook pictures that looks just like me. Havent looked at pictures since like year three but he was a ringer for me as a kid. Never contacted me and everyone she knew said i was the only one dicking her down. Obviously doesn't want me in her life ive had zero contact with her. Last time i checked she still had no significant other.
>>
Yes, my wife. 3 times.

1.5yo son, miscarraige, and my daughter is expected to be here in July.

We wanted to get the kid thing "out of the way", you know, like ripping off a band-aid.

Looks like I won't sleep for another 8-10 months again...
>>
>>680963210
Yes! OP if you have any questions or want to hear the story feel free.
>>
>>680970021

They have been separated for 8 years now. I see my son regularly. She and I have a healthy friendship.

I ended up renting their basement apartment from them (she talked him into it), so had plenty of access to the wife. She actually talked him into just letting me stay there... so rent was free, and I was getting constant sex from her, as well as smokes and all that stuff. She kept me as her pet. She was so horny it was unreal.

I was 17, she was 33.

One day they had an argument while she was pregnant, and she ended up telling him about us. I was asleep downstairs and was awoken by the door coming off its hinges. He wasn't very happy.

>GET THE FUCK OUT!
>Why?
>YOU KNOW WHY!
>Oh... that.

^
Exact quote.
>>
>>680970739
Pic of the girl.

>>680970875
Sure why not.
>>
File: 1400367112711.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1400367112711.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>680963210

I had a vasectomy at age 20.
>>
>>680970935
Meh she was a 5~6 tops, i actively dont look at her stuff any more.
>>
>>680967121
>Ha-Ha projection!
Is this thread triggering you, virgin?
>>
>>680970935
I worked for a tech company that was subcontracted by DELL. She was one of the call girls I'd send my reports to. We chatted often and often. She decided to come visit and maybe move to where I was

Good looking blonde, drank, etc.

We fucked (I wore protection) but sometimes I would get so drunk and black out with her. So maybe there was a time I didn't wear a rubber.

I kick her out my house because she was a moody girl that wanted a relationship immediately and I wasn't feeling it.

2ish weeks later she comes back to town and is talking to another guy and she starts throwing up and shit and finds out she is pregnant

We meet, I keep it cool and things are good, tell her she should meet my family (they were an hour away) and she says okay, but later freaks out and drives forever away and disappears.

This was 4 years ago. Not sure if the baby is mine because I fucked her the first night and I knew she had a boyfriend in TX and left him but probably went back to him. The baby looks nothing like me

SHe recently contacted my mother and wanted to just talk to me and let me know what's been going on in her life

My mom knew about this 4 years ago, but saw the baby pictures and was like "That ain't yo baby".

So she gave me the number. I told my mother to block her and never talk to her again. So I'm just going to let that shit slide.

If she decides to come at me with child support I've already decided to murder her. It'll be okay.
>>
>>680969116
TRIUMPH!
>>
>>680971494

>child support
>murder

Pretty much. If you ever need help, email me: [email protected]
>>
>>680970918
nice!
>>
yeah, gave her a fake name, fake number, private DNA test said it was mine, used fake name on DNA test, ran like the wind
>>
>>680971494
also, I'll tell some OC short stories
She was a freak at the least. I was biting and tearing open bear cans and cut my middle finger. I was bleeding profusely. I started flinging blood on her constantly while she was blowing me (i cut my finger mid blowjob because I'm destructive) and she was just covered in blood. I came in her mouth. She said it was hot.

Also, she is the kind of girl that if we were hanging outside drinking and I had to piss, she would want to hold my dick and aim it wherever. That's probably why I thought she was pretty sweet except fort he immediate relationship part.
>>
>>680970918

Additional:

She got fat and had 3more kids. If she hadn't, I'd have probably gotten together with her when they broke up.

But now I have a cute 23 year old girlfriend.
>>
>>680971719
as much as I'd like to contact you, I don't really need any help with that. Thank you though. I'd rather stay off the grid when it comes to things of that nature.
>>
>>680971913
Age and nationality of the girl?
>>
>>680972147

At least send me pics of the murdered bitch.

Good luck.
>>
>>680963210
Yep. My girlfriend is pregnant right now. Zero fucks given. I blew my load in her and now there is a mini me in her belly. My work is done.
>>
>>680972258
Trust me. If it does happen it will involve kidnapping, a video camera, and you guys will be the first to see it. Probably dismemberment and hiding things.

Her dad is loaded rich so I don't see her coming at me for money because she is a daddy's girl. Honestly she was pretty nice, but when it came to anything that came to me; family, friends, talking without her disappearing, she wouldn't have it ever.
>>
>>680963210
yeah, we were both underadge too
>>
>>680963210
I have kid (10) and about 4 abortions cause of me.
>>
Yes. This hot black girl used to sit behind me in biology class. She begged me 3 very day to teach her about sex. I would not because I didn't want to fuck a nigger. This went on for the entire school year. One day I got to school and realized I was too high to go. So I left. As I was driving away I saw her walking. I stopped and before I knew it she was in my car. We rode around for a while and my buzz started to wane. So I go to this spot I knew of to smoke up. She didn't smoke weed. I smoked a fatty and looked over at her lucious tits. I grabbed one. Next thing I know I see her lowering her beautiful ass down on my dick. I didn't take long to cum. A few minutes later I fucked her again.

End of the day I dropped her off at her house. Never saw her again. School let out and we were moving to another state. Dad had a heart attack and died. Then I got a letter from the negro. You're a dad it said. I was all like bullshit and mom told her to beat her feet.

10 years later i get a letter from the state. I had to take a dna test. I was the father. I paid child support for 9 years. It fucking sucked because my marriage has broke up and I had my 2 kids already. So I paid my child support while I was raising my kids and I never got a penny from my ex wife.
>>
>>680972987

Bitches, man... fuck.

>my body, my choice!

Your responsibility too, then.
>>
>>680963210
yup, paid my half of 1k to abort
>>
love these types of threads. the only ones that make any kind of sense nowadays on /b/...and the dubs decides texts ones
>>
>>680972987
1) never fuck a nigger
2) never give your real name
3) if you rape a chick and she demands child support, demand visitation rights in return. then amuse the kid with stories of how they were born, over and over. Also, rape them.
>>
>>680973754

I was just saying that to my GF... nothing but oldfags in here.

>shhh
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.