[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Update from yesterday, Doc still says we cool, plan is to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8
File: day2.2.jpg (560 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
day2.2.jpg
560 KB, 1840x3264
Update from yesterday, Doc still says we cool, plan is to go to Manchester tomorrow and just walk into good practice.

I said yesterday it will keep getting worse, think im going to look like some fucking sith lord by tomorrow morning.
>>
File: day2.jpg (607 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
day2.jpg
607 KB, 1840x3264
>>680951850
Here is my eye without pulling the lid
>>
File: eyethinktheresaproblem.jpg (541 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
eyethinktheresaproblem.jpg
541 KB, 1840x3264
>>680951900
and here is the pic from yesterday for people who were not here.
>>
File: a45.png (115 KB, 488x228) Image search: [Google]
a45.png
115 KB, 488x228
>>
>>680951850
What the fuck is occurring
>>
>>680951850
>>680951900
the fuck is that?
>>
File: 1455135804738.gif (1 MB, 180x176) Image search: [Google]
1455135804738.gif
1 MB, 180x176
the fuck did you do
>>
God save your soul.
>>
how the fuck did this happen?
>>
what happend dude?
>>
>>680951961
I guess i should quikcly sum up the situation.

>Started with pain in stomach 2 years ago
>1 more after that i started with diarrhoea like a few times a day, now after 2 years i have it all the fucking time, keeps me awake most nights
>1 year after i felt the pain i started being sick every time i eat a full meal, now i cant even eat a bite of toast without being sick, also am now sick when i drink allot and everyday i wake up.
>initial diagnosis was depression, now they tell me i have bad IBS and bad functional vomiting, both of which usually dont do anywhere near as much as what im experiencing.
>tldr nhs is fucking me and i will die shortly of cancer without ever being diagnosed.
>>
>>680951850
Is your doctor a sandnigger? Is it really that hard to get treatment these days?
>>
>>680952048
Its blood vessels popping rom being sick so much, Doc told me it will "heal on its own" which i know it wont as it just keeps getting worse every time i be sick so im only trying to eat once a day but yeh, everyday it will keep getting worse. Tomorrow i will look like i paid to have my eyes changed to red.
>>
>>680952189
WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR EYE?

WHAT EVENTS OCCURRED TO MAKE YOUR EYES LEAK FUCKING BLOOD & PUSS? ARE THEY ALWAYS LIKE THAT? JESUS CHRIST.
>>
>>680951850
My mother has that too from time to time. It's a vessel that popped in your eye. No need to worry if it does not happen too often. I also had that after I had a small bicycle accident.

It's not a serious condition. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subconjunctival_hemorrhage
>>
>>680952189
What country are you in?
>>
>>680952362
see >>680952296
Its pressure from being sick all the time i think.
>>
>>680952383
England. North West
>>
>>680952189
Surprised you've even lasted for two years tbh.

So how does it feel knowing you're fucked and knowing the doctors who could've saved you, didn't took you serious enough?
>>
>>680951850
Just leave it it will be fine
>>
>>680952380
Well done doctor

Did you not red the fkin greentxt
>>
>>680952453
Why won't nhs help you?
>>
post tits and vag before you die
>>
>>680952465
Erm, yeh it doesn't feel good. I would have killed myself already but i have a family, been unable to work for ages and unable to get any welfare because i was diagnosed with "depression" and they said it would do me good to work, every time i got a job i lasted a few weeks/months before i had to leave due to being too ill. When i was working i would have to wake up 2 hours early to be sick and sit on the toilet. Then i would not eat until i got home, eat and then be sick. Not fun.

But i just want my family to get compensation when i die.
>>
>>680952383
He even said he would go to Manchester you fag
>>
>>680951949
Hey look at the good side you'll look cooler with an eyepatch
>>
>>680952636
Yeh yesterday someone suggested i just walk into the best practice i can and demand i be seen. Explain the situation and hope. So thats my plan for tomorrow.

I have written letters to my local mp spoke to her many times, spoke to the cheif of the NHS in my area once and wrote to him also. And complain to the local nhs and lots lots more, even sent my story to a local newspaper but they didnt even reply to my email.
>>
>>680952511
No, wasn't up when I was writing my post.
>>
>>680952720
nick fury
>>
>>680952720
My brother in law is blind in one eye, its totally white. He looks like a bond villain. If mine goes full red we will be a scary duo, he is russian and over 6ft, im over 6ft but not russian.
>>
>>680952909
Yeh no need to hate this guy for saying what it is, he is right its just blood vessels popping, the yellow is the red and white mixing. Its just another of my many symptoms.
>>
>>680951850
Hmm looks to me like the Trial of Grasses took its toll on you, you should be fine though.
>>
Nigga stop overreacting. Classic panic disorder right here. Eat your meds and get your shit together.
>>
>>680952625
You might want to try and get some legal advice, so that your family could sue people for negligence or malpractice after you're dead.

Or maybe hope for the best and contact a sensation-based newspaper/tabloid to garner attention.

But I'm guessing it's time, money and effort that you'll feel is better off investing in preparation for life after you.
>>
>>680951850
Dengue? I heard it causes stomach pain and bloodshot eyes.
>>
Jesus Hernando Christ... It's about time to start using drugs and having fun, cos you'll be gone soon enough.
>>
>>680953209
Shit, nvm, didn't saw the other reply.>>680952833
>>
>>680952189
I will just list all my symptoms right now.

>Sick everytime i eat anything or drink too much
>Diarrhoea everyday, always very painful
>Rash for over a year on my arms and soles of my feet.
>My fucking eye
>Headaches allot
>Exhaustion, all my muscles hurt. To put it in perspective i sued to be a full time fire fighter. Now i can hardly life my daughter for over 30 seconds without feeling like a burn from exhaustion.
>Blood in stool and vomit, more often in vomit than stool.
>Shaking allot. My hands tremble so much sometimes i cant even drink.

Cant think of anything else right now but yeh, they have never done an mri, only an endoscopy and a colonoscapy. Both showed inflammation but nothing else. Both over 8 months ago.
>>
>>680953327
show tits and vagina we may be able to help
>>
Hate to be a dick on your thread and I genuinely feel compassion for your situation, but people need to take note of things like this and remember it when they say that the healthcare in those countries is better than private healthcare in America. I'm sure you're not a lazy person. If you lived here you would have proper insurance and be able to use it to get properly diagnosed and cover care provided. I really hope things turn around for you. Stay strong.
>>
>>680953212
But also high fever.
>>
To me it looks like celiakie (not sure how to say it in eng). I don't want to sound like some idiot, but you should try gluten free diet
>>
>>680951850
medfag here, assuming from trauma. Do you have any vision changes that occurred with this?

If possible, post both eyes so I can check the equality of the pupils.

If no vision changes and pupils are equal, you probably don't have any issues other than temp bleeding around the eye. Its probably not actively bleeding and will clear in a few weeks.
>>
>>680953209
Yeh i have spoken to a few companies about it, many of whom said i need a diagnosis before they can go ahead and say if it was negligence or not.

I have also spoken to my wife and told her if i die from this she needs to sue. She will look after herself and my daughter i know it. I dont want to die but after 2 years of this id take death just to know my family will be financially stable without me.
>>
>>680952189
Did you have an endoscopy of your stomach and colon? If so there was nothing to see there?
I felt sick everytime I ate a meal for like 3 months, to the point I could not even smell food without feeling bad. Had an endoscopy but everything turned out to be alright. Turned out it was depression and stress and anxiety. Got treated for it and it went away.
>>
>>680953449
Honestly i think im just having a really terrible experience and they dont like to admit a miss diagnosis so im fucked from it.

The NHS is not all bad, especially for critical care.
>>
>>680952189
Good news: It is not stomach cancer (my sister had it and lasted 18 months from diagnosis to death.)

Could be anything from IBS; ulcers or pancreas issue.
My advice: Ask for xrays/ultrasound and blood-tests. If anything else, to put your mind at rest and find out WHAT it is.
Best of luck OP. Thinking of you mate.
>>
>>680953551
Just saw that endoscopy and colonoscopy showed an inflammation. Do you get treated for that? How's your diet?
>>
>>680953551
Yeh they said that it was this. I have tried some very strong anxiety and depression meds, its not that, Im depressed because im sick all the time, not the other way around.
>>680953474
Yeh i have like white spots in my vision, like dust flying everywhere, they popped because im sick so much
>>
>>680953327
Rabies?
>>
>>680953703
No, they said its inflamed because im sick so much and toilet all the time.

>>680953658
Thanks.
>>
>>680953658
sorry about your sister /b/ro.
mom died of brain cancer a few months ago and still trying to cope with that.
she lasted 2 months after diagnosis.
>>
>>680953327
Headache, exhaustion, shaking, even the diarrhoea are likely due to bad diet.

> get vomitting under control and everything else will work itself out.
You even tried anti-nausea meds? Metoclopromide or similar?
>>
Avoid going to Manchester hope hospital. Bunch of useless cunts, fucked up my simple broken ankle. Sued the fuckers though but still not worth the pain and suffering
>>
>>680953863
Sorry for both of your losses.

I really do think i have cancer, i have always thought it was cancer to be honest. I realise i could be wrong, there are 1000s of things that cause my symptoms.
>>
>>680951850
It's lupus
>>
>>680953861
So have you changed your diet in any way? Maybe that helps and the inflammation can heal up a little.
>>
>>680952417

it's a hyposphagm due to the blood pressure spikes of your vomiting you degenerate piece of crap.
and maybe because of a possible leucemia, but one single blood sample can set this diagnosis.

also get out of my office now.

MD, general medicine and intern for ophthalmology here
>>
>>680954095
Sounds the most plausible so far
>>
>>680954007
thanks m8. good luck with your tum tum.
>>
>>680953954
Yes, ive tried them all, all the way to domperidome i think thats how u spell it, apparently thats for cancer suffers and should work. It just made being sick worse. Like i felt so sick but i couldnt throw up and it would take ages to be sick.

My diet is not bad at all, i eat what my daughter eats and she eats well, stews, home made pasta, salads etc. We dont just eat fatty foods. Iused to be a full time fire fighter man, before this i was at the peak of my fitness in my whole life. Running 10 miles regularly, swimming lengths at the pool for over an hour and a half most days. I grow my own food in my garden which we use in allot of our cooking. Im kind of one of those people who obsesses over physical activity and what you eat. Making the whole not being able to walk 100m without getting dizzy so much worse.
>>
>>680954146
I have a friend who has chronic colon inflammation and what helped her to feel way better was a change in diet.
>>
>>680954156
Oh thanks Doc, i totally forgot that getting a blood test was a good idea after 2 years of being ill. Good shout.
>>
>>680954312
>Like i felt so sick but i couldnt throw up and it would take ages to be sick.

Holy shit that sounds horrible.
So sorry /b/ro. I really hope you get some relief soon.
>>
>>680954312
u realise you can go into an NHS hospital and demand scans and shit right? you are in control stop letting yourself die
>>
>>680953449
If you can't get the important people to be responsible for what they're supposed to be responsible for then there's a huge problem. Seriously tho. Good luck with your situation. I know a few cancer survivors. You've probably still got a shot. Stay strong and don't give up
>>
>>680954146
I do want to try a ketogenic diet as apparently that can really help with IBS so if i am just unlucky with very bad IBS and functional vomiting then it might work.

On;ly recently started getting welfare though so i will start the diet when my partner next gets paid, which is in 2 weeks.
>>
File: 1457643129917.gif (2 MB, 448x246) Image search: [Google]
1457643129917.gif
2 MB, 448x246
I was in a similar situation in terms of getting fucked by the nhs.

My morning routine for around 3 years. (15-18)
>Wake up every morning 5-6am.
>Slow gradual pain in my back.
>Slowly gets worse over an hour or so.
>By 7am I'm rolling on the floor, throwing up from the pain feeling like death.
>Left with residual pain throughout the day, unable to eat or drink much without throwing up.
>Was up the hospital ~3 times a week, only to be told;
"You're just constipated, take these laxitives & you'll be fine"
"Its all psychosomatic, just stop"
>I was around 14 stone when I was 15. (I was a fat cunt, I know)
>By the time I was 17, I weighed 8'ish stone.
>Whites of my eyes turned yellow.
>Skin was turning yellow.
>One morning it was some-what worse than the rest.
>Passed out in my own vomit.
>Woke up, cleaned myself up & rang the ambulance.
>Checked my vitals, all fine.
>Told me it was all in my head.
>Insist on going to hospital.
>See the triage nurse, tells me its constipation & proceeds to prescribe me laxatives.
>Back to the waiting room, get called back in after an hour or so.
>Another triage nurse.
The best mistake that's ever happened to me.
>This time after explaining my symptoms of the past years;
"Your skin looks a little yellow to me, that along side what you've just told me sounds an awful lot like gall stones"
>Instantly get taken for an ultrasound.
Gallbladder was so full of stones the doctors were amazed my liver stilled functioned, however barely.
>3 months pass & after a successful operation over 40 stones were retrieved.

Tl:Dr- Gotta' love the good'ol NHS.
>>
>>680951850
post tiddies
>>
>>680954483
Yeh its not fun, thanks mate.

>>680954529
Yeh thats why i said im going to manchester tomorrow, i didn't know i could just walk into a hospital and demand treatment actually. I have asked my doctors for others tests but they say no, it took months to get a hep c blood test done, which could easily cause all my symptoms and is a very common issue. But they didnt even want to do that.
>>
>>680954660
Yeh i just hope i get the scan sometime soon. Also did you sue?
>>
>>680954660
thanks for being an unhealthy prick and stealing money from NHS!
>>
A bunch of posts in and no one said you have AIDS yet? /b/ I am disappoint.
>>
>>680954946
lol it was top 3 in yesterdays thread if that makes you feel any better?
>>
>>680954946
Faggot
>>
>>680954776
well good luck
not sure why the fuck you're wiating til tomorrow and not today but whatever
>>
>>680955123
Valid point
>>
>>680951850
Worms in your e ye, m8
>>
>>680951850
POST TITS
>>
>>680955123
My partner is working today and im looking after our daughter because its the weekend. Can't bring her on a train that far and already sold my car like a year after i lost my job from this because as i explained above i couldnt get welfare for almost the full 2 years up to my first payment last Wednesday. She is too young to take that far.
>>
>>680952189
this is exactly how I felt before being diagnosed with lupus, (though I didn't let it drag on for 2 years, jesus) the people in the emergency room kept telling me I had mono.
>>
>>680954864
Nah man, I have to admit after the ultrasound, that got everything into motion pretty quick & I did smoke quite a bit of weed back then, hence why I was so quickly dismissed in my opinion.

>>680954870
I was 15, if I was diagnosed correctly at the start maybe I wouldn't of gone through 3 years of the shit.
>>
>>680955446
so call him and get him to take u there
why the fuck are you letting yourself die
take some fucking control and get off 4chan
>>
>>680955521
>i was 15

so i couldnt be a fat cunt
>>
File: images (8).jpg (29 KB, 455x323) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
29 KB, 455x323
>>680951850
Taenia gets in your eyes
>>
>>680955521
Hmm, i used to smoke weed at university, after i first got ill i wasnt smoking then for a few years, the past 6 months i have been smoking weed regularly, maybe thats why they are just ignoring me. I have told my Doc i smoke because it helps me go to sleep/ deal with the nausia and pain, i smoke once a day every night at about 9pm.
>>
>>680955527
Why am i a girl to you, i said i was a full time fire fighter before this shit, surely that explains im most likely a bloke. I know i have long eyelashes but shit.
>>
>>680951850
I wish you lose that eye, crackhead
>>
>>680955778
I have never tried crack sadly. Im glad your a good little boy who follow the law. When someone tells you its bad to smoke weed but not tobacco and its bad to snort coke buts it ok to drink 50 shots of vodka. You really need to realise why things are illegal.
>>
>>680955769
so call her* and get him to take u there
why the fuck are you letting yourself die
take some fucking control and get off 4chan
>>
>>680951850
You better statt posting some tits real fuckin soon faggot.
>>
>>680954946
Because unlike you and most OPs, this dude isn't a faggot.
>>
>>680956015
Its not like im going to die right now. Im sure i will know when im going, unless it happens in my sleep.

This thread is just made to give some information about my situation for anyone who wants to read it. If you think i have done nothing for 2 years apart from accept everything my docs tell me your deluded. I was a fucking full time fire fighter, i didnt get that job being a pussy. Before that i worked in sales for one of the biggest construction firms in my country. Im just showing how easy it is to get fucked. Stop talking shit when you have literally no fucking idea what i have been doing in my life.
>>
>>680955578
No, I was a lonely kid who couldn't put down the cake & didn't care much for exercise. Shit, why're you so mad?

>>680955678
Maybe dude, I met a few doctors who actually encouraged it but most just called me a paranoid hypercondriac & told me to fuck off pretty much.
>>
>>680956336
>No, I was a lonely kid who couldn't put down the cake & didn't care much for exercise. Shit, why're you so mad?
cause youre still making excuses now that you're not at fault
>>
>>680956291
Thanks.

Anyway my daughter just woke up so i gota go, ill update again tomorrow if i can.
>>
>>680956298
You are an alcoholic and a drug addict. Stop shitposting and either get a fucking job or check into rehab otherwise you're going to die of the real disease you have idiot.
>>
>>680956536
Yes you go attend to your wifes daughter faggot, you will not be missed.
>>
>>680951850
wtf why is it yellow nice liver cancer
>>
File: PbRVAox.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
PbRVAox.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>680956410
>Making excuses.
I never said I was or wasn't at fault, the green-text was just explaining how the nhs fucked me over & misdiagnosed me for 3 years.

Of-course I was at fault given my lifestyle at the time, doesn't change the fact I was treated quite poorly & dismissed so quickly for so long.
>>
>>680951850
Hope you on the mend b/ro ..
>>
>>680951850
Its gonna heal on its own. It will look worse and worse for a while, then it will all go back to natural. But yeah, it can look pretty fucking bad. But hey... youre gonna look pretty fucking creepy for a while, idk if thats a positive perk or a negative one...
My point still stands though, just chill and itll be ok
>>
Good luck OP
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.