[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need life advice, badly. Pic related, that's me > be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 12
File: IMG_20160424_135857432_HDR.jpg (785 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_135857432_HDR.jpg
785 KB, 1080x1920
Need life advice, badly. Pic related, that's me
> be me, 16 y/o m
> living in a shithole called Lithuania
> parents divorced, living with mother, older bro and younger sis
> in 10th grade, failing miserably
> go to school 1-3 days a week only
> burnt out in 8th grade, no motivation to do anything productive regarding school now
> parents keep telling how they'll kick me out if I fail school
> depressed cause I feel worthless and like a small cog in a 7.4 billion cog machine
> have no idea what I want to do
> literally just sit around playing video games, watching youtube, listening to music and smoking cigarettes every day

What the fuck should I do? Kill myself? Already tried twice, first time (jumping off bridge, was 13) pussied out, second time (cutting wrists, was 14) I passed out. Parents don't know about neither of those fails. Help me 4chan
>>
>>680948575
Show us your butthole
>>
>>680948575
GO talk to your counselor.
>>
>>680948575
join the army, you'll be earning money, gets you away from your parents, and gives you some experience and skills in life.
>>
>>680948575
Get a job.
>>
>>680948698
Can't stop keking
>>
MODS, UNDERAGE OP
>>
suicide is the pussys way out b , dont do that shit , try make money and move out ASAP , also work out and build your body to be what you want it to be , ik it might not sound that fun but youll get addicted to looking better , hope i helped anon
>>
>>680948575
Just get through school and shut the fuck up
>>
>>680948797
agree, or start selling drugs. gets u money and cool
>>
>>680948575
Don't you fucking dare drop out of school.
worst thing I ever did, the military wouldn't even take me until I went back and did the prerequisite courses.

You sound like me when I was 16, you'll turn 20 and think you were a fuckin' idiot thinking you knew how everything works and it all works against you.

Think hard, you got nothing to be depressed about and if you were mature you'd read that and agree, if you're a child you'll read that and feel resentful that it's true and try convince yourself you do have reason to be depressed.
>>
>>680948575
>underage
go immigrate to the uk u slav cunt before this thread gets rekt
>>
>>680948575

Join a white power group and beat up shitskins. Great way to spend a Friday night. Meet new people, learn life skills and build confidence.
>>
>>680949070
>implying this thread isn't already rekted with OP's faggotory
>>
File: IMG_20160424_141448692_HDR.jpg (830 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_141448692_HDR.jpg
830 KB, 1080x1920
Here's the time stamp /b/ros
>>
Underage faggot, get out of this board.
>>
>>680948575
Just put up with school for the next few years and then do what you want. Don't be a dumb cunt and drop out, you'll be fucked for life
>>
Stop being a lazy piece of shit, finish school and get a job. If you can't even do that much then you'll prove to be useless in this world.
>>
File: 1455399639087.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1455399639087.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>680949181
>>
>>680949219
grow ur fingernails, looks like a 8 year old
>>
>>680949316
Worst case scenario you can just become a translator. Your english seems spot on
>>
>>680949316
agree
>>
>>680949219
GROW UR NAILS NIGGA WTF
>>
>>680948575
It'll get better when you're older man, trust me. If you really need help, call a help line.
>>
>>680949031
I can see what your saying but that's some pretty weak logic at the end there. It brought your whole post down and is basically just you applying your experiences in life to other people and expecting it to work. Maby you should have a little less faith in your own bullshit so you can stop instinctively pushing it on people.
>>
>>680948575
Fellow lithuanian here.
Where in Lithuania do you live?
>>
>>680949070
Lithuanians are Balts, not Slavs.
>>
Yeah please kill yourself. We need less underage faggots on this site
>>
>>680948575
I'm in a very similar position.
>be me same age amerilard
>one person I loved in my family died of cancer (mom) when I was 13
>stop going to school as much cause depressed and shy
>transfer to a different school
>all friends move away or lose contact with me and my new school has 2 other kids my age in my class
>school decides to rake me from 8th to 7th b/c attendance
>complete 7th, then 8th, then I get terrible hemorrhoids that cause anal leakage so I always smell
>drop out and go into ""homeschool""
I read statistically it was nearly impossible for someone who was held back to graduate anyways.
>>
>>680949810
What does a 16 yearold honestly have to be depressed about?

he's barely been conscious long enough to make his own decisions and act upon them without an adult saying "No"

Did his mother blow her brains out in front of him?
Did his dad hang himself while masturbating in his bedroom?

Fuck, I could jump up and down and claim molestation guilt and be depressed about that.

the reality is he's depressed because he wants to be, he's upset because he's young and doesn't have life experience so can't see anything positive, probably feels isolated like he's the only one who feels that way.

every human at that age went through this.
>>
stop being a self in tilted little bitch
>>
FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU UNDERAGE RETARDS.
>>
>I'm a lazy piece of shit and don't feel like turning my life around, what should I do /b/?
>>
>>680950252
exactly this kid is a fucking dumbass
>>
>>680948575
try harder
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 452x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 452x481
Ok ciuvas klausyk, nėr taip ir šudinai kaip ir pasakoji, palauk kol bus 18, pakentek dar 2 metukus, ir tada spruk nahui i užsienį su visom manatkem, padirbsi, apsiprasi, kalba išmoksi, geresni darbą susirasi, nu ir va... Viskas ko reikia. Lygiai taip buvo ir man kol į Danija ne išvarau būdamas 18, o dabar mokslus baigineju stosiu į aukšta šiais metais. Nepergyvenk seni, dar jaunas visas gyvenimas pries akis...
>>
I'm not announcing report or anything, just reminding you anons that being underage is bannable and reporting this asshole would be hilarious
>>
>>680948575
> be me, 16 y/o m
stopped reading there and reported, sage goes in all fields
>>
>>680950166
Sure bud your right now stop talking
>>
>all these underaged retards
>>
>>680948575
we all hated our teen years you are no special or one of a kind
>>
>>680950343
>>680950252
>I've never been in this position but my wife's boyfriend makes me angry so I take it out on 4chan
>>
hahaha russia nigger will be kill
>>
>>680950444
Where am I wrong faggot.
>>680950470
>>680950470
this guy gets it
>>
>Cool story, bro
>>
Lietuva ne tokia ir bloga... tai nenusizudyk
in english: Lithuania isn't that bad so don't kill yourself
>>
Reported
>>
>>680950484
>LE S-SOMETHING SOMETHING UHHH CUCK HAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT FOR CALLING ME UNDERAGE

You are a retard.
>>
>>680950166
My mom died of cancer and I watched her wither away in front of me. Now my family is very poor, broken and bitter. Depression from this caused me to get held back, about to drop our so deeper hole of depression. What do you have to be depressed about?
>>
>>680948575
Fucking idiot. With your english skills you cannot be that much of a tard. Get your shit together, man up and make a plan. Try small steps to reach the big goal. Goddamit man, i cant believe i fell for that bait.
>>
>>680949219
I'm not seeing a butthole here hop to it
Also cock pics to actually just be a slut for us
>>
>>680950470

Not me, did shit loads of drugs(lsd,shrooms, weed, hash, pcp). Hung out, fucked around doing stupid shit. Fucked chicks.
>>
>>680950722
>parents divorced, living with mother, older bro and younger sis

I hope you're not OP.

'cuz if you aren't I don't give a shit.
>>
>>680948575
OP if you're feeling worthless do something to make yourself worth something. Stop wasting your fucking time and go to school. If you can't manage to do that simple thing spend your time doing something top improve yourself. Learn to program or some shit.

You gotta do something hard to make your life better.
>>
Come back when you hit puberty
>>
>>680950720
>le I still am trying to defend the fact that I've obviously never been in or anywhere near this situation but I still want to talk shit

100 grams of pure autism
>>
Get kicked out.

Go to England like the rest of you failure fuckfaces.

Live a better life than you deserve.
>>
HELLO? MODS?
>>
>>680950727
>I've never heard of Google translate
>>
>>680950913
>BLA BLA BLA IM JUSTIFYING POSTING ON 4CHAN WHILE BEING AN UNDERAGE LITTLE SHIT BECAUSE WELL IM AN ENTITLED UNDERAGE SHIT

Fuck off retard. Go cry on reddit.
>>
>>680950916
sup nigga
>>
>>680950525
I would explain then you would disagree to protect your ego. The argument would devolve into poking wholes in irrelevant points in a attempt at character degradation so I'm just gonna ask you one question them I'm going to stop responding to you. What is being mature and why does it make someone have to agree with what you said?
>>
>>680950988
>le I'm losing the argument so I'm gonna type all caps and say he's from leddit XDDDDDD
Kill yourself, cause I don't even think Reddit would want you.
>>
>>680951051
I'm going off the information OP posted and it resonates with how I used to be and how most people were.

Being mature would be taking responsibility for your actions, doing what you need to do to better your situation, not wallowing in suffering and resenting everything and using it as an excuse for idleness.

No one has to agree to it, but based on the information given, OP isn't mature enough to understand his own circumstances.
>>
>>680948575
Fellow lithuanian here.

The country's not a shithole. There're a more shittier places around the globe than there're better ones.

Advice:

1. Finish the 12th grade. It's a required minimum to get a job. University won't get you much further in terms of salary. We're a country of cashiers with university degrees. It's inflated as fuck.
2. Learn psychology, then marketing.
3. Get into affiliate marketing, then your own virtual product sales. Dumb westerners buy anything as long as you attach a sentiment to the product.
4. Work hard on that. Like a full time job. Good things take time to develop. You'll have no free time, because you'll have to work a regular job to sustain yourself too.
5. Once the passive income is set up, start your studies in investment. Play around fake markets.
6. DON'T SPEND ON CARS, BITCHES, CLOTHES, RESTAURANTS etc.
7. Invest your passive earnings. It's not that difficult to make profit if you have a global perspective on things.
8. Retire at 40. Travel the world, find beautiful and interesting women 25-35 yo. Build a house, plant a tree, teach your kids. Continue learning - the universe is an interesting place.
>>
>>680948575
>be me
>fail grade 8, have to repeat. Dgaf.
>fail grade 8 again. Dgaf. Pushed aheadahead because Canadian education system.
>fail grade 9. Pushed ahead.
>high school. Only go to pick up pot.
>fuck it. Drop out. Stay home and vidya for a few years and leach off of divorced parent's guilt.
>few years later wake up. Want better life but can't into because of being a fuck up.
>highschoolequivalence.gif
>work series of dead end jobs
>fast forward 20 years
>now a 40 year old somm making big bucks.

You'll regret fucking around later in life, but you can still get ahead. Get educated while your brain is young and flexible though.
>>
Wtf.....that sounds so much like my teen years.....even similar face.
26 now, doing my 2nd university. First in computers this in economy.
Still no long term stable job. Worked as a video editor PC stuff some low level programming and even a couple of much better paid and a lot easier HTML writing.
Worked a year or two in beijing at an IT company and part time as an english teacher in there now back in europe with my parents.
The only advice i could offer to you and funny enough to myself also. In your case listen to your parents, school aint important but it gives you a much needed social status so either learn what you like or cheat your way into best grades(by cheating i mean stuff like memorizing the lesson and such...)
If youre feeling down on life then buy some weights or go make a monthly subscription to your nearest gym. Take occasional cold showers after exercise or try to get used to the cold water. It works wonders for your body and most importantly for your mood also.
Since youre on 4chan try to not jerk off if you have anything with a minimum of importance on wait. Such as....cleaning your room dishes etc, try to become responsible and doing that drains your will to move around and do stuff you might not enjoy.
TLDNR Stop being a wanker and look around what you could do, if you have problems try and work around and find solutions to it, everyone did sooner or later and so will you.
Thinking back i remember it as quite fun. Though at that time i was too depressed like hell.
Talking with your school counselor wont help that much but it might set you on the right path.
>>
>>680951179
You are an underage poster. Just because the mods are sleeping doesn't mean you won't get b& soon. Faggot
>>
>>680948575
>get banned nigger
>>
>>680948575
op listen to me.
Try to rob a bank or smth, if you fail kill youself in the act.
If you succed emigrate to a different country and live like king.
>>
>>680951378
>no
>>
>>680951051
and based on the multitude of responses that are exactly the same as mine, maybe I should once again ask..

Where am I wrong faggot?
>>
>>680951264
Did you cherry pick your definition of maturity there. I think you did, why did you do that? That's not what it says in the dictionary.
>>
>>680951418
I'm not OP nigger, now go kill yourself autist
>>
File: IMG_20160424_144148166.jpg (867 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_144148166.jpg
867 KB, 1080x1920
Yeah I'm fucking lazy, congratulations faggots.
No I'm not using Google Translate, been using internet since 9 so I essentially have been hearing/reading/writing in english for almost 7 years.

Thanks for those who weren't faggots and didn't try to belittle me, will try to get my life together for a week and see how it goes.
>>
>>680951531
you asked me what is being mature.
I told you what I think being mature is.
but the actual definition applies fantastically.

"verb
(of a person or thing) become fully grown or developed.
"children mature at different ages"
synonyms: be fully grown, be full-grown, be fully developed, develop fully, come of age, become adult, reach adulthood, reach maturity"
>>
>>680951569
Tried to leach off your thread for help, didn't get it. Now we're both going to be banned.
>>
>>680951569
>will try to get my life together for a week and see how it goes

God just kill yourself.

such a typical millennial can't work for shit, wants it all immediately.
>>
>>680951569
hahaha you look like a mongoloid faggot

have fun killing yourself

cant even jump off a bridge properly

K
E
K
>>
School isn't the be all end all for everyone, op.

No one was a bigger fuck up than me. I was kicked out of 6 high schools and eventually I stopped going. I always loved learning, especially history. I remember my teacher asking to keep my history essays to show to future classes. I just hate people (and math)

I got my high school diploma at 23 and landed my ass an apprenticeship in automotives. I'm not getting rich but the potential to make 70k+ a year is definitely there. And I get to listen to history podcasts/lectures while I work!

Hang in there. If I can make it, so can you.
>>
>>680951562
And you're defending some pissy "depressed" 16yo/faggot on 4chan? And lashing out at any one who "HAZNT BEEN TRHU MUH TUFF LYFE NOMSAYIN"?

Go kill yourself you pathetic fuck.
>>
>>680951498
I didn't say you were wrong just that I disagreed.
>>
underage, MODS

MODS
>>
>>680948575
Good luck OP a lil motivation is all it takes to find something your passionate about even tho it feels like ur dragging ur ass through glass it'll be worth it later on
>>
>>680951569
pull your fucking life together and focus on what is, not what was. try to make your situation better step by step, the first thing is to get off /b/ and start studying you lazy fuck.

you might not pass school this year, but then try again till you make it, because if you fail once you got a chance to make it better next time. only quitters are losers
>>
>>680951779
On one point
>>
File: images (31).jpg (20 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
20 KB, 259x194
>>680948575
ur fucked because you think all human life is equal

do high intensity interval training (sprint up a hill in joggers then walk back down again, repeat 10x)

tnation.com

autodidactic polymathism
>>
Oh yeah so tough, spoiled little shitter can't focus in school and he leeches off his parents. SO TOUGH MAYN GANGSTA LYFE N SHIEET
>>
File: e7zfmOl.jpg (343 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
e7zfmOl.jpg
343 KB, 1239x795
>>680948575

Ur welcome
>>
Im not kidding man but try eating healthy. Eating healthy had a huge effect on my mental health and motivation.
>>
>>680948575
You're such a failure you can't even kill yourself. There's no such thing as failed attempts. You just didn't do it right you pussy. Go the fuck to school you're 16. Life isn't hard when you're at that age, you got nothing to worry about. So grab your ass to school and fix your grades and stop making threads for people to pity your sorry ass.
>>
>>680951762
I'm the same way, I'd love to get into middle eastern archeology (I'm especially interested in the Phoenicians). But there's no way I'm finishing high school. My family has a lot of connections so I can probably make it anyways in life.
>>
>>680951655
OK well I define growing up as becoming gradually more depressed and jaded before your inevitable death. Why is yours right and mine wrong?
>>
>>680952101
That's fine, have a cynical view.

don't expect to achieve anything notable with your life following that attitude.

since OP was pleading for help I take it he doesn't want your perspective, so in this instance I'll declare my definition as the better one.
>>
>>680948575
>>680948575
>>680948575

> MODS
> MODS
> MODS
> MODS
> MODS
> MODS
>>
>>680951569
God your face just screams "unlikeable"
>>
File: 1461260410394s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461260410394s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>680948575
Do heroin
>>
>>680951768
>he's not with me therefore he's against me
Asshole when I see rampart autism I confront it. You're an autistic pathetic piece of shit, probably projecting on OP (who's also an autist) because you did graduate and ended up worse anyways. Now please, do the world a favore and off yourself you dumb cunt.
>>
>>680952082

Connections or not, you aren't going anywhere without a high school diploma. It's such a basic form of education m8. Todays grade 12 is yesterdays grade 10.

Unless you plan on being a manual laboror, get your ass in school for a couple years.

Like my dad used to tell me ''.. you're gonna start looking older than the teachers.'' he was right.

School blows, but I found alternatives to sitting in a classroom.. do you have co op in your country? I did house building in return for class credits, I also did online classes, went to an adult high school.
>>
>>680952033
Edgy
>>
>>680952536
How is that edgy? I said the truth, if you can't handle it then that's your problem. Stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>680949122
I drove trough Lithuania a couple of times. It's a terrible shithole, but no shitskins. There's no social benefits, so they go to Germany and Northern Europe.
>>
File: 848585858585.jpg (14 KB, 228x200) Image search: [Google]
848585858585.jpg
14 KB, 228x200
>>680952435
>talks shit with big words like "projection" because he learned it on /b/
>proceeds to project that I am doing worse than a Slavic 16 year old spoiled faggot

My god, just stop posting and go shit yourself somewhere else you brain dead retard.
>>
>>680952316
Avoidance the first step on the path to ignorance. I'm not cynical just inquisitive, I like to think but you obviously don't since you think in cop out logic to avoid acceptance that you might not actually be impressive or even right. I am moderately successful by the way when compared with peers in my age group my income is definitely in the top 10%.
>>
>>680952536
>I'm such a retard that I cannot think of anything else to say than a le epic buzzword.

Here's a tip, asshole: you don't HAVE to post.
>>
>> 680948575
> Lietuva
Ar tai, ką visi jūsų tautiečiai daryti, perkelti į Didžiąją Britaniją, dirbti apie 6 mėnesius nuo daržovių ūkių tada gyventi bendrame namo ir gėrimais pigūs degtinę iš Aldi visą dieną, nereikia plauti ar skustis, kovoti su visais, kurie žiūri į tave , gauti vienodai depresija alkoholio lietuvių jauniklį nėščia auklėti kai hopelessy pasmerkti vaikus Jungtinėje Karalystėje, nes gausite daugiau naudos išleisti alkoholio.
Taip pat galima supainioti su kas antrą lietuvių, nes jūs visi vadinamas Fuckass, Kuntass, Bitchass, Suckass.
jei jums nepatinka šią parinktį, prašome žinutę herojus netrukus.
Ačiū
>>
>>680951569
You are one ugly fuck. You'll never get a proper girl, m9.
>>
>>680948575
go to school, get off this shithole website, quit vidya games, lose weight, take it from me a fellow 16 y/o depressed fag
>>
File: 1380786427973.jpg (276 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
1380786427973.jpg
276 KB, 1200x950
Stop playing video games, hanging out with friends, and give your self some self worth by actually studying and grubbing for attention plent of kids your age have it worse. You kids today only see the negatives of what you have today and not the positives. you don't want to get kicked out, stop fucking around and get your head in the books it's not hard

Shit 16 you still have time to save your ass and possibly shoot for getting into college, Fuck Love, Fuck Individuality, and Most of all Fuck off with you have no motivation = LITTERALLY YOUR MOTIVATION IS TO SURVIVE, WANNA SURVIVE YOU NEED SHELTER, FOOD AND WATER. GO WORK OUT, RUN IN THE MORNING, I DONT FUCKING KNOW KID. YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DESTINY THIS ISNT A BOOK SERIES OR A CARTOON, YOU HAVE TO GRAB LIFE BY THE FUCKING BALLS AND SAY

"LOOK BITCH I AIN'T HAVING NO MORE OF YOUR SHIT, I WANT A GOOD JOB, I WANT A NICE HOME, AND I WANT TO BE SOMEONE WITH SUCCESS AND INFLUENCE SO RIGHT NOW I'M GONNA NEED YOU TO WORK FOR ME, and just do what you got to do.. It's simple bro
>>
>>680948575
It's ok, OP. Move to US. Suck dick to pay your way through vocational school. Settle down to a nice union job as an electrician or plumber. Profit.

You are white so Imperor Trump will look the other way as you scramble over the wall.
>>
>>680950105
dont forget to report this underaged fuccboi too
>>
>>680952810
Well maybe there's why you're so "jaded" and "depressed" financial income is your perspective on achieving things notable.

I rather set personal goals and achieve them and that's where I get my enjoyment, finance come with it.
>>
highly addictive corn frucose & aspertame legal
cannabis illegal

this is why your law is not actually law u just used a homonym of the same pronunciation. ur no appeal of authority just a morally wrong logical fallacy by force. dystopii
>>
>>680948575
Join the military
>>
>>680953293
Bad advice, he wouldn't enjoy it at all.
>>
>>680953293

This

If you need a safe cushion into adult hood the military will do it for you.
>>
>>680953480

It's not about enjoying it, it's about growing as a person and It does that for alot of young people, gives em purpose or direction.
>>
>>680952718
>can't accept that his first post was still projecting so "XDDDD you don't kno what le projecting means Lolz XDDDD"
>>
File: 1445013935549.jpg (44 KB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
1445013935549.jpg
44 KB, 640x336
Find yourself a purpose you cuck faggot. Try new things, coming from you you've got a lot of fucking free time. Quit being so lazy. The reason you don't know what you want to do is because you spend your free time browsing 4chan making faggot threads like this.

You sound like a lazy faggot who is trying to find a scapegoat for being a lazy faggot

>summer coming early
>>
>>680953568
You're assuming he can handle it and doesn't refuse to soldier because everyone else is sick of his moping and they give him shit.

I don't know much about the military in Lithuania but people that come with bad attitudes don't last long here.
>>
>>680953760
>ITS OKAY WHEN I DO IT

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D
>>
>>680953105
>banning two 16 year olds will make /b/ any less cancerous
Glad I have proxies though
>>
>>680953940
You know what, I'll admit when I've been beat. I still hope you get ass cancer though.
>>
>>680954026
>i are le behind le 7 proxies XD

Sure thing, bud. Enjoy your ban, and oh, try not to epically haxor someone over the dark web while you're on the way out or something now, son.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.