[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you think about suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 22
File: 1458751439249.png (353 KB, 630x650) Image search: [Google]
1458751439249.png
353 KB, 630x650
How often do you think about suicide?
>>
>>680784712
never
>>
>>680784712

How often do you think about sucking nigger cocks?
>>
Life is too short already.
>>
>>680784712

Used to actively avoid train stations for fear of taking a jump. It was kind of wierd. I didn't have too much to be depressed about but I had panic attacks, maybe one every day or two, and got completely obsessive with the thought of sending it all. Thank God I never actually did it - I would have missed out in so much.
>>
everyday.
im doing it before the end of the year.
it honestly is the only thing that makes me happy, that thought...knowing i will be dead.
>>
Once a day
But it's more like not wanting to live instead wanting to kill myself
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 194x259
Often. It's a mixture of withdrawal from my anxiety meds, and just life overall completely disagreeing with me. I don't often complain for hope that life will get better.
>>
Does wishing other people would kill themselves count? If it does, I think about it every day.
>>
>>680784712
Every time I see my mom.
>>
File: image:7830.png (479 KB, 960x760) Image search: [Google]
image:7830.png
479 KB, 960x760
>>680784712
About as often as when im done masterbaiting in my baby diapers
>>
File: feels-Dr-Who.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
feels-Dr-Who.gif
365 KB, 500x275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
>>
File: 1443643523451.jpg (72 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1443643523451.jpg
72 KB, 540x720
>>680785641
>>
>>680785666
Thanks Satan.
I needed that.
>>
>>680784785

alot
>>
>>680784712
הרבה
>>
I'm in a constant state of feeling either emotionally numb or suicidal. I already plan on killing myself, just want to make sure my dog would have a home before I go..
>>
>>680784712
Never go more than a few hours without, usually do it compulsively.
>>
File: 1454742775201.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454742775201.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>680787017
you should take your dog with you.
like beat it with a shovel and post pics pls
>>
>>680784712
all day, everyday, baby
im cool like that.

>ex cheats on me for my best friend
>drop out college
>lost friends
>have 0 friend at the moment
>no job
>no money
>im seriously on 4chan using a phone i just stole and im tapped to starbucks wifi
>home has no internet/electricity
>life is amazing
>>
File: 1461164240350.png (67 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
1461164240350.png
67 KB, 900x300
>>680784712
Pretty much constantly before I made an attempt. Now it is just an occasional thought about how lucky it was that I wasn't successful and wound up not only not having permanent damage, but also getting some good psychiatric care.
Bipolar ain't no joke, check yourself before you wreck yourself.
>>
File: despiteallmyrage.jpg (35 KB, 372x450) Image search: [Google]
despiteallmyrage.jpg
35 KB, 372x450
Not more than once or twice a day... Maybe 3 or 4 times if it's a really bad day.

Would do it if I were alone, without hesitation - but it would probably wreck my family, and I do care about them. So I just keep carrying my load, pulling my weight, performing my duties, honoring my obligations and responsibilities... One weary footstep after the other, an endless slog on a pointless treadmill.

I constantly daydream about when it will all finally be over.
>>
Everyday more times than i can count.
>>
Usually when i go to bed
>>
ive been having sex with a hot girl for the last month so i have been laughing at the thought of ever considering suicide before i lost my virginity
>>
>>680784712
I think about suicide at tiny little problems, but when shit is actually bad I'm to busy thinking about actual solutions. I know I actually don't wanna die
>>
bumping a thread
>>
>>680784712
i often think about killing others

stalin said

death is thesolution to all problems, no man no problem
>>
File: 1407601815162.jpg (122 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1407601815162.jpg
122 KB, 768x1024
>>
ironically, never since I was diagnose with a terminal illness
>>
Fairly regularly, few times a week, but no longer as frequently or as seriously as I used to. Now it's almost a calming "well it's always an option" thing rather than "oh god there's no way out"
>>
>>680784712
every. single. day.
>>
File: 1457655716674.jpg (14 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1457655716674.jpg
14 KB, 262x263
>>680784712
At least once a day
I'm already so disappointed with how live has turned out that its the only reasonable outcome at this point
but im still fucking here
I dont know why im still here
>>
File: fuckingwhy.jpg (29 KB, 376x240) Image search: [Google]
fuckingwhy.jpg
29 KB, 376x240
>>680784712
why should i
>>
>>680784712
yours or mine?
>>
Whenever I see a thread like this
>>680789156
>>
>>680784712
2-3 excluding the edgy self pity thoughts. Like where I really am just sitting
..thinking I should blow my brains out. The ironic part is I feel so calm when I get like that.
>>
I get flashes in my head occasionally of images of myself dead. Sometimes from hanging, sometimes from a gunshot, and sometimes with a knife stuck in my neck. I usually get at least one of these a day. They don't elicit much response most of the time. If they do, it's usually relief. Relief that if I go through with it, the suffering will end. Of course, some sadness seeps in as well. If I die, I'll hurt a few people. Mostly just my parents. I don't think anyone else is invested enough to care. That's ok. I can just take solace in the flashes for now.
>>
>>680794014
>>I dont know why im still here
I think this sometimes, and sometimes the answer is honestly "There's some good tv I still want to watch." It's the little things that keep me going anon.
>>
>>680784712
every night that i stay up too late.

idk why either.

my life is going great. i'll be a doctor in 1 and a half years.

im single, in reasonable physical shape.

idk why.

but every time im tired, or when im up at 1am in the morning i think about how easy it would be to just end it all.

i think about jumping in front of trains a lot, since i take it to and from the hospital monday to friday.

it would be so easy and quick too.
>>
>>680784712
at least once or twice a day

"is there any point in me existing"
"everything that was good is gone"
"time ruined everything"
"i cannot have fun with my friends anymore"

are pretty common thoughts
>>
for some reason drinking a lot of milk and maybe in the mix with something else got me extremely depressed, i just felt like i wanted to cry all the time and the "hole of hurt" was constantly present.

weird shit
>>
>>680795104
jumping infront of trains is dumb, youre ruining someone elses life as well, besides your family, and if it fails you may end up being crippled.

if im going out id prob drown myself, ziptie my legs and arms, tie a rock to the ziptie on the legs and jump into the water, even if i start regretting it on the way down its already over
>>
>>680784712
Every day at all times.
I have to actively give my self a reason each and every step of the day.
Sometimes its as simple as how much of a hassle it would be to pick up my pieces if i parked my car on the train tracks i pass every morning or that i have a long list of shit to do that day and by the end of it all i want nothing more than to lay down and sleep. Each and every day it gets a little harder.
>>
why is /b/ so slow today, wtf is people doing? having a life? impossibru
>>
everyday it seems, I've hung myself twice but both times stopped myself right before i blacked out. I don't want to die, but i was not meant for this workd. suicide is inevitable for me, just a matter of when. i don't drink because I'd 100% be gone.
>>
>>680797284
maybe you can try jumping
>>
>>680784712
Not often enough
>>
At least once every 20 minutes or so
>>
Not a lot since I tried and failed on New Years. It wasn't really like some sort of epiphany or a wake up call like some might think, it was just more of a "Well, that didn't work. Fuck it, may as well just get on with life." any anons have similar experiences?
>>
everytime i wake up
>>
>>680798642
What did you try?

I've seen a bunch of people post things similar to what you say.
It's weird because in most cases the people didn't plan the attempt much nor did they do any research on the method they've chosen yet they still take the failed attempt to mean something like "guess I was meant to live".
Like, no, you just suck at preparing things.
It's no wonder you failed, I could've told you would fail that doesn't mean it's a divine sign.
>>
File: warlord_by_sancient.jpg (946 KB, 1280x784) Image search: [Google]
warlord_by_sancient.jpg
946 KB, 1280x784
>>680784712
>>680784712
mostly as a vehicle to population control & societal manipulation through selective via epigenetic breeding programs

democracys a huge breeding grounds for mass suicide, its a cult.
>>
>>680799279
Was going through some pretty tough shit but did a really good job of just pretending everything was fine. Everyone knew I wasn't fine, I knew I wasn't fine but I still wasn't gonna not pretend. So New Years comes by I go to a party with sole intent to drink like fuck and just forget about everything in the past year and have a good time. Drank far too much too quick, make an ass of myself, go home, swallow literally every piece of medication in the cabinet and hope for the best. Wake up in Accident and Emergency getting some charcoal drink forced down my throat, spend the next week or so in a coronary ward because I fucked my heart up. Didn't really take it as a sign of having meant to live just lost sight of the point of suicide after that. Life isn't so bad, y'know?
>>
File: feel bad.jpg (14 KB, 240x238) Image search: [Google]
feel bad.jpg
14 KB, 240x238
>>680784712
every fucking day, i have nothing to lose, i dont have friends job gf etc...
>>
>>680784712
I have a honest guess that those people asking thsoe questions regularly want people to suicide. Im actually going further and state that there are people who want people like you to suicide. They want to kill you off, They want to get you rid from society. Why? because the one and only truth is why our society is actually so "calm" compared to others is that we have been brtainwashed since childhood by TV, music and media. Not only that it changes how you behave, and since so many watch TV it changes how many behave, even people who don't watch tv are confronted wit hthis behaviour. Its called mirror neurons. And since 80% of general population population has distorted Mother/father relations they tend to dissociate, drink away and entertain away their problems.
But there are people with a temper, that have the inner urge to question reality, their own personality, they look at themselfes and society from outside. And what they see makes them depressive, its something that makes me not only depressive it makes me fucking angry. It is a Genocide against people with a tendency to altruistic beliefes. They want to create narcissism. Because you can only survive in capitalistic system by either be psychologically "healthy" and study something, or become a narcissist who follows hierachy. Im just one of the ones who lives in between there, who realized that Narcissm is stupid as fuck, but im too traumatized to do something. I possess so much hatred against western society. It is unbelieveable how much i hate it. I hate doing. The most stupid thing YOU can do is suicide... You should fucking fight, even killing others you think are damaging society is more productive than suicide. Please, please do me a favor and dont suicicde, get revenge on humanity for making you suffer.
>>
>>680800155
>get revenge on humanity for making you suffer
"humanity" is not a sentient unity, there is no organization or whatever that is set on "brainwashing" people.
People are just going with the flow, killing them does not accomplish anything.
>>
>>680800697
Well im not sure if there is an organization or not, and i actually don't care, but TV and media influences most of society VERY BAD, intended or not.
>>
File: Fun House.jpg (105 KB, 780x500) Image search: [Google]
Fun House.jpg
105 KB, 780x500
>>680784712
I have the plan and I know I'll do it but I just don't know when. I want to live but there's no future. Pic related.
>>
>>680800155
>>680800879
Are you ISIS?
>>
>>680800155
I like some of what you said. Some I don't but I got the jist of what you were trying to say.
>>
>>680800697
Oh yea and btw, there are "social engineers" who create narcissists in my country, i met 2, most of them studied sociology, they have really differenciated views onto the world, and they made my borderline brother a narcissist... why? because its better to have a narcisstic borderliner who does every shit for his own not caring for others than one that hates himself and cant do shit. I met anotherone myself when i was in therapy and they tryed to use NLP onto me while i was taking Antidepressants(which increase suggestibility, i actually quit smoking during taht time too, it was one positive side effect at least).
>>
>>680801015
A lot of posts regarding the "exit bag" on 4chan have claimed that it doesn't work on account of companies diluting the helium because they're aware of people using it for the purpose of suicide.

So..
I recommend you do some more research in stead of assuming that a pic posted on /b/ is true.
>>
>>680784712
About every 1-3 day, depends. Sometimes, It'll just resonate in my head for multiple days. Those are the most unpleasant.
>>
>>680801253
>its better to have a narcisstic borderliner who does every shit for his own not caring for others than one that hates himself and cant do shit
You disagree with this?
Is your own happiness ultimately not more important than being "caring"?
>>
>>680784712
Never. I have gf, good job and nice friends. The only wrong thing in my life is that I am on 4chan everyday
>>
>>680801315
fuck...thanks anon
>>
File: 1425329958138.png (178 KB, 519x647) Image search: [Google]
1425329958138.png
178 KB, 519x647
>>680784712
Daily. Music, vidya, and language study take my mind off of it.
>>
>>680801449
See Narcissm is besides Psychopathy and sociopathy one of the biggest problems Humanity has. Exactly those people drive society into a direction it shouldn't head to.
I want to be happy, but since i have been Abused by 2 Narcissists since my childhood. I rather live the truth than a lie. Even if it means suffer or death. I want to be myself not someone who behaves like an attention vampire, who obeys a system that is shit anyways. I cannot attain at it.
>>
>>680784712
Whenever I do something remotely embarrassing or make myself cringe, which is like every five minutes.
I always think of a way that I could kill myself that would cause the most mental damage to the people around me.
>>
>>680784712

Once every few days. I don't want to do it really though, but sometimes there is something that makes me consider it more seriously. It goes away after a few days then, though.
>>
>>680784712
Honestly marijuana was the thing keeping me from shooting myself in the head. Weed was the thing that took away all of the anxiety and made me want to do something with my life. Smoke weed buddy.
>>
>>680801899
A system, a society where people don't care if the attention you receive is either possitive or negative. I can't stand it. Sorry but I'd rather die changing the world than obeying to it.
>>
Stop being fucking autistic shits and just kill yourself already.
>>
File: BdqoxRX.jpg (48 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
BdqoxRX.jpg
48 KB, 500x562
there was a time I thought about it every day. every day for almost two years. It's a phase bro, everything in life is just phases
>>
>>680784712
Every god damn day
>>
Like 5-10 times per day, less on weekends.
>>
>>680802132
thanks for that comment. gave me a little hope
>>
>>680802030
I am disgusted by how society celebrates Decadency, Consumerism and even the war on terror. I am so fucking disgusted by the hypocricy our society lives and celebrates through TV. I can't stand it anymore.
>>
>>680801899
Being able to appreciate yourself and feel good about yourself does not require that you put other people down.

I think you have a very distorted view of the world.
You base your view of the entire world on a very, very small portion of it.
You take negative experiences you've had with a few people and project those experiences on everything and everyone around you so at the end of the day you can claim "hah, see. I was right, everyone around me is at fault and there is nothing wrong with me".
A sort of defensive mechanism so you don't have to look in the fucking mirror and see yourself for what you are.
>>
>>680802367
I am disgusted how people don't take responsibility while raising children. I am disgusted by the truth. And i still love chewing it. I am going chew it until my death.
>>
Every moment that I have free time.

Gotta stay alive, so I gotta stay busy.
>>
>>680800113
you just described half of /b/ so... at least youre not alone?!
>>
>>680802587
Oh hahaha of course there is a difference between projecting and denying reality/living in an illusion. I see also the good parts in the world, but they are by far outnumbered. I can also live in nazi germany and tell myself "they don't kill jews, they don't kill jews" all the time and live on happy. But this is not reality. I am at the center, and the center makes me Mysogyn
>>
>>680803041
whoops meant misanthropist, not misogyn kek
>>
>>680803041
Just think about your smartphone, how many Facility workers in china had to suffer for it? do you have fun wearing it? do you like to brag about how many People suffered to survive just for a simple device that you don't even need (a small mobilephone would be enough)
>>
>>680803041
lol, what

So the only correct way of living is to take upon yourself the burden of the world?
You'll die before you're able to become aware of even a fraction of all the suffering in the world.

You have to make choices and most people make the choice that things (positive or negative) that aren't directly or indirectly relevant to them do not matter.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this and like I said it is impossible to live another way.
>>
>>680785425
same
>>
>>680803041
Why do you still try to live on your happy life and tell others who arent to just look at things differently and happier, while in reality Democracy is beeing destroyed by corruption, people are just not on the streets because they still earn enough to drink, smoke, watch and play away their problems.

>>680803565
And this is why people like you deserve to die. This ignorance towards the reality that humanity became a superorganism, an interconnected beeing thanks to Digital Media. Adds to the fact that Exactly every single beeing is fucking responsible for the shit that is going on in the world. By this ignorant mentality shit is happening in the first place, you let shit happen to people indirectly. This is a huge mental burden. But as i said the world is mostly populated by ignorant degenerate fucks. Its you who decides, every single one. So as long as people don't know this fact or ignore it, there will always be wars,suffer and shit. I am not thinking to achive ometihng in my livetime, i am one of a bunch of people who have the same thoughts and we work on society. We try to teach people.
>>
>>680804052
We try and our goals aim towards our lifes, it may take hundreds or thousands of years.
>>
>>680804052
You haven't actually addressed any of the points I've made, you just continued on an autistic rant, preaching to an imaginary audience.

So I'm gonna let you try again.
>>
>>680784712
A few times every day. It's only been happening since I've gained weight, though. My boyfriend finds it unattractive.
>>
>>680804411
Lose some weight then, you fat faggot
>>
>>680804316
You don't see.
Our goals are above our lives.
As I said ignorance is exactly the problem, ignorance lets shit pass, like Stones through a hole in a sieve. The pipe underneath it will clog sooner or later and once the water comes back, you'll see the mess.
>>
>>680804468
No shit, sherlock.
>>
File: 1461368924959.jpg (14 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
1461368924959.jpg
14 KB, 296x296
>>680784712
Every day, but not seriously (at least not that often).
>>
>>680804795
It is impossible to eradicate the negativity in the world.
If one evil is destroyed, soon another one will come to replace it.

There is a balance to things, is there no negative then there is no positive.

The only difference that fighting it makes is that you'll destroy yourself in the process.

I still seriously cannot believe your mindset.
I had the same thoughts when I was eight but I quickly realized that worrying about *everything* is a pointless battle that you cannot win.

You're just fucking retarded if you think you can make a difference.
>>
GUISE! You shouldn't be thaankin' bout killing yaselfs! Trust me! I've killed meself like 5 times and it ain't fun! 2/10 mite do it 1 more time.
>>
asfd
>>
>>680805436
ahahah and this is why our society is doomed ;) Im not saying to get rid of all negativity i never said that, this is indeed impossible, Negativity is necessary for progress no question and will be always there. But the problem here is the immense bad shit that is happening right now. That is beyond a healthy balanced society. And yes balance will come. But this time we prob. gonna get a taste of it. Maybe not our generation, maybe our children. I don't know. But I am one of those The end of our current lifestyle is near. and people tend to deny that fact. We approach a huge change in Western Society soon.
>>
>>680806537
Hey buddy, people have been screaming "society is doomed" ever since societies came to be.

You're just another idiot who finds the world at face-value too boring so you make some shit up so you'll feel there's more significance to things.
>>
>>680806537
No not only the bad Shit, its the Before noted ignorance of people towards this topic. The best example is TTIP here in Europe... how many people signed the Petition against it? 3 Million? only 3 million out of 500 million european people actually took the 5 minutes of their life to sign a petition against a trade agreement, that would cause immense harm to Democracy. This is ridiculous. We drive against a wall and people close eyes and say "Im still happy, I'm still happy, I'm still happy"
>>
>>680785666
lmao thanks satan
>>
>>680806537
>>680807430
To add to that, you're being awfully vague with your claims.
"there is something bad happening but I can't exactly say what" and "something big will happen but when? Who knows".

It's like saying to someone "you will die".
Of course, everyone will die, that is inevitable but if you can't say when, where or how then your statement is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>680792489
what terminal illness anon?
>>
>>680807430
Well you dont understand me, i dont mean completely doomed, more like heading towards a dystopian reality. But yea im prob. one of those guys. The difference here is there are more and more people realizing this. Of course now we can argue about if the Future is going to be shit or not, but as i said I rather fight for a better future, than sitting on my ass like you and claiming to be happy with the small delusional great world you live in.

>>680807715
I am vague since i am watching Reality and use networked thinking. I am no prophet or something kek. I am analyzing facts, from Psychological behaviour within our society, to societal currents, political events and technological advances, aswell as wars and shit.
I am not stating you guys gonna die, i am stating that your lifes might get alot harder, and/or is already harder than it could be.
I see probabilities, too many actually. And currently I am dragged to the probability that shit is going down sooner or later. I don't want to be specific, i can't, I'd lie if I would be specific.
>>
>>680808378
>I rather fight for a better future, than sitting on my ass like you and claiming to be happy
so what do you do?
>>
>>680808664
besides changing my personal lifestyle(focusing on fair trade products, buy only what i really need, no drugs,alcohol or tobbacco) I want to start with awareness training. Im studying at a movie academy and want to start up a youtube channel.
>>
>>680809213
lol, so you don't really do anything different from most people.
>>
>>680809213
If this doesnt work out i can still go on a rampage kek
>>
>>680809422
kek then you must have great friends and family. I come from a completely different Environment and i know one thing, that this "normal" lifestyle you think everyone does, is not as normal as you think. Most people with lower educational degrees don't give a shit what they consume, how they live and what their impact on society is. And they are the masses
>>
About as often as you make this thread.
>>
>>680809781
And the masses are the slaves of their Drives, of their uneducated behaviour, of advertisement that makes them buy completely useless things. They drink,smoke,drug,watch,game away their problems, their reality. And I want them to realize. even if i just get 1 guy to understand the concept im already glad i was i able to do this
>>
>>680801942
Yup. I was on a path towards prison or an early grave. Started smoking weed, and I wasn't so angry anymore. Went to school and got my degree. Got married. Life's still a struggle, but it feels worth it now.

Sort of like this image
>>680801761

Weeds not for everyone. But it helped my over-analytical angry ass chill out enough to enjoy life.
>>
>>680802367
Peple still watch TV?
>>
>>680807430
+10
>>
>>680785362
This. That thought of nothingness. That's my happy place. It's weird that when I finally embraced my suicidal thoughts and resolved to do it one day, I've been able to work through my randomly occurring bouts of depression more easily. I just think happy thoughts about it all being over until the worst of it subsides.
>>
>>680809213
>m studying at a movie academy and want to start up a youtube channel.

Holy fuck your ego is out of control.
>The TV is evil and brainwashing everyone but me
>I'm going to make the world a better place by making YouTube videos
>Everyone else is shit because they don't agree with me
>>
File: 1388171693232.jpg (98 KB, 790x1053) Image search: [Google]
1388171693232.jpg
98 KB, 790x1053
>>680784712
Not suicide, but I wish I was dead a lot
>>
>>680784712

every time I think about my future
>>
About a dozen times a day. I plan on doing it within the next 3 years. I figured I'd give it until I'm 21 to turn around. After that I'll punch out early. Its a shame because ive been truly happy and content before but it was brief and fleeting and she's never coming back.
>>
File: thehulk this.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
thehulk this.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>680812704
>>
Life is pointless and meaningless. Any meaning or happiness is assigned by you. Create the life you want to live in or the best one you can create within the constraints of reality.

When you can no longer create a life in which you can enjoy living, kill yourself. Life is something to be enjoyed as much as possible. If you can't do that (consistently over a long period of time), free yourself from the burden of existence.

Just don't make the decision based on short-term bullshit. It should be the culmination of months/years of calculated thought.
>>
>>680784712
a lot tbh
>>
Daily

The stupid thing is that my life is awesome
>>
File: 1448222281711.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1448222281711.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>680812823
>killing yourself over a girl
thank fucking god. please dont wait any longer
>>
>>680812823
Oh if it's over a girl, you'll be good in less than 3 years. It's a process but a few years from now you'll laugh at how stupid you were and how you weren't as happy as you thought you were.

That's personal experience plus friends. But I know there's no convincing you while you're weighed down with feels. There are plenty of reasons to kill yourself, but if it's ever over a girl it's because you're acting brashly.

I'm writing you a prescription for time and pussy.
>>
>>680784712
Not a day goes by I dont think about becoming a human piñata.
>>
How often do you drink water?
>>
>>680784712
most of the days i guess. i dont have the balls tho so who cares.
>>
>>680784712
only when my friends or fam do it, 3 so far. i thought about it once or twice, but id never do it. besides it being the most selfish thing a person can do, and EXTREMELY painful for loved ones. i appreciate my suffering, emotions confirm that im alive. theyre also good for empathy
>>
>>680814439
ive also become a heroin addict so im no virgin too sadness
>>
File: beoneday..jpg (49 KB, 800x608) Image search: [Google]
beoneday..jpg
49 KB, 800x608
everyone here loves their lifes.
But they hate themselfs.
in fact i love my life, just the potential i know i have, water, food.
but its me whos a waste of space, and that will never change.
lazy, dropout, druggie. its a shame i ended up this way, and its a shame knowing ill die this way.
>>
>>680813795
not a lot really
mostly like..juice and shit like that.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.