[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest.....he died from AIDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7
File: prince.jpg (112 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
prince.jpg
112 KB, 1401x788
Let's be honest.....he died from AIDS
>>
>>680784536
Let's be honest....I don't give a fuck about that silly little faggot.
>>
>>680785043
>don't give a fuck about him
>takes precious time to post in a thread about him
>>
>>680784536
There are medicines for that. Even JWs don't object to taking pills to treat illnesses.
>>
File: laughing fattie falls over.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
laughing fattie falls over.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>680785203
jokes on you. my time isn't that precious.
>>
>>680785248

MediaTakeOut.com just received word that a VERY popular African-American celebrity - who has recently been in the news - now has what is being described as AIDS. Obviously since we are not able to 100% confirm the story - we're going to leave it as a Blind Item. We want to make it clear we are NOT talking about Magic Johnson.

This report REALLY hurt our heart.

According to a person EXTREMELY CLOSE to the situation, the celebrity, who is known for having a very EXTREME sexual past reportedly contracted the illness sometime in the 1990s. He kept the illness quiet but began taking his medication RELIGIOUSLY up until about two years ago. Here's what we're told by a VERY trusted entertainment insider:

[The celebrity] believed that he was cured, and he had some crazy [religious] people who told him that God cured him. So he stopped taking his medication and the sickness came back. Now doctors say he's dying, and there is nothing anyone can do about it."

We're told that the celebrity is expected to get sicker and sicker, and eventually pass. It can happen as soon as the summer.

Very sad news.
>>
>>680784536

>Be nigger manlet
>Act like a cunt
>Gets songs written for him
>Ugly as sin
>Manlet
>Druggie
>Overdoses
>People get upset

why? he is a nigger and his songs are for fags.
>>
RIP Dave Chappelle
>>
>>680784536
isn't that the faggot from the 5th element movie?
>>
File: 1273992358399.png (343 KB, 507x594) Image search: [Google]
1273992358399.png
343 KB, 507x594
>>680785281

keep telling urself that till your run out of it.
(from aids)
>>
>>680784536
He was a Jehovah's witness.
the end times are coming, the rest of us will burn
>>
DRUGS
>>
The man was fucking 5 foot 2. That was LITERALLY his height, for real.

Death was the best thing that ever happened to him.
>>
I bet it was overdose. He looks like a total addict.
>>
>>680785601
>urself
>till your run out of it

Are you having a stroke or are you just illiterate?
>>
he fucking overdosed on percoset
even if he had GRIDS he just took too much junk
>>
>>680785384
Sounds plausible. I really could see Prince believing he was cured and stop taking his meds. Though the description could almost literally be any black celebrity.
>>
>>680785710
this
/thread
>>
>>680785803
>tfw I have GRIDS too
How long to I even have bros give it to me straight
>>
>>680785701
Other than the fame, money, awards, fucking some of the hottest women in Hollywood, the near endless stream of pussy...
>>
>>680785803
>GRIDS

is that the nigger version of AIDS?
>>
>aids

is actually believable... given that he allegedly died of pneumonia.

i mean who the fuck dies of pneumonia, even including 4 foot manlets.
>>
>>680785427

>wrote thousands of songs himself
>even wrote songs like 'nothing compares 2 u' and 'manic monday' for other artists
>overdosed on painkillers as in pain due to performing while sick so as not to cancel concert and upset fans

you're the nigger here, nigger
>>
>>680786025
What?

AIDs is the nigger version of AIDs. There isn't another version of autoimmune disorder that would go by a different name.
>>
>>680786059
/thread
>>
>>680785427
b8
>>
>>680786059
>wrote thousands of songs himself
nah this is a myth he had money to pay writers
>>even wrote songs like 'nothing compares 2 u' and 'manic monday' for other artists
no he didnt
>>overdosed on painkillers as in pain due to performing while sick so as not to cancel concert and upset fans
nope he was a heroin addict its well known dude

>you're the nigger here, nigger
nigger is maaaaad
>>
>>680785803
>GRIDS

>>680786025
Yes, it's just the phonetic spelling of how niggers pronounce "grits"
>>
>>680786177
>facts*

there FTFY fag
>>
>>680785427
He ain't a nigger bitch, he never acted like a nigger, made millions through talent and was respected by his peers and fans alike. Know the difference
>>
In his song Let's Go Crazy, there's the lyric "are we gonna let the elevator bring us down". He said that the 'elevator' in the song represented the Devil.

The media is saying said he died in an elevator.

Spooky shit.
>>
>>680786185
>this is a myth that I have no source for
>says no he didn't like that makes it true
>speculation of his lifestyle or cause or death despite not knowing the autopsy results

You gonna back up any of what you say or just gonna shit post loudly?
>>
>>680786059
>giving a shit about mainstream music, especially anything to do with niggers

Nobody will care at all except just a few faggots and niggers a couple of days from now
>>
>>680786025
Incapable of using Google, like a true faggot.
>Gay Related Immune Deficiency
Original name for what become known as AIDS when the first cases were spotted almost entirely among gay men.
>>
>>680786409
Mad coz he'll never be as deep in quality pussy as Prince was.
>>
>>680786352
no you're just a cum guzzling faggot.
>>
>>680785427
knowledge much?

that's the nigger who wrote his own songs and wrote songs for other spoiled white bitches.
NOT my style of music but the dude had talent.

also.. AIDS?? reallly??
yea cause its so tough to believe an almost 60 year old guy that partied as hard as he did for that many years didnt die from a pain killer OD.
>>
>>680786057
except he was completely healthy the day before he died.
>>
>>680786352
>criticizes speculation that's defending other speculation.
Wat.
>>
>>680784536
a few days before he died he had a bad overdose and had to be given the needle into the chest like uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. Why he was left alone in an elevator then not too many days later is beyond me. What a bad way to die
>>
>>680786497
no shit? so AIDS is like the politically correct name for GRIDS so they don't hurt the faggots feelings?
fuck AIDS, I'm going to start calling it GRIDS too.
>>
File: princefag.jpg (130 KB, 736x1019) Image search: [Google]
princefag.jpg
130 KB, 736x1019
He had AIDS....and he got it from gay sex.

It is AMAZING to me how gay this man acted throughout his life....yet there are people out there who refuse to believe he was attracted to men. He was basically a transsexual who opted not to cut off his dick and get implants. The man took pictures wearing women's dresses, for fuck's sake.

Pic fucking related.
>>
>>680786499
>quality pussy
oh come on... everyone knows punce was a pillow biting cum gargler
>>
>>680786409

>nigger nigger niggers
>niggers niggers nigger niggers

You seem to be upset that someone with brown skin achieved far more than you ever will and has millions of adoring fans while you can't find any friends. I don't think you even know what a nigger is. Dark skin doesn't make you worthless by default, your shitty type of attitude and mentality does.

Feel free to keep thinking of yourself as superior while you sit in your bedroom at mummies house, though.
>>
>>680786504
What is burden of proof?

That's what I thought. Keep smoking your Daddy's cock while you think you know anything at all. Kek
>>
>>680786738
When I saw his face in OP's image I was already able to tell this man likes hard veiny cock in his ass
>>
>>680786924
Takes a faggot to know a faggot eh?
>>
>>680786868
no
>>
>>680786738

So is Eddie Izzard a cum guzzling faggot? Was David Bowie? Is Mick Jagger? They've all worn womens clothes to perform. There's a difference between someone who dresses in womens clothes and someone who fucks men. If your mind is so set on gay sex at everything you see perhaps you should be examining yourself.
>>
>>680786738
He fucked my aunt in Miami. Not a joke.
>>
>>680787018
toe dully rekt me m8 ffs

>le ironic exception to shitposting
>>
>>680786822

Nigger/liberal detected

You seem to be upset about the opinions of other people on inferior forms of life
>>
>>680786281
oh fuck off he is the niggerist of all niggers he is nothing but a nigger manlet who did drugs
>>
>>680784536
He died from unemployment.
>>
>>680786731
Well that and the fact that people who weren't gay started getting sick from the same pathogen.
>>
>>680786509
aids? i never said aids i said he was a druggie and overdosed....sort yourself out cuck
>>
>>680787047
Yes they were probably gay too. Stop defending those people they never did anything to advance human society, but rather brought degeneracy instead.
>>
>>680787047
two of those three examples are widely known bisexuals, and I'll be genuinely surprised if it never comes out that izzard is too.
>>
>>680787189
Prince didn't have a race. He was born a prince.
>>
>>680786813

pretty sure that "everyone" knows he had an extremely prolific love life with many many women

wearing makeup or girly clothes doesn't mean shit, in most cases it means you get more pussy than anyone else. have you seen any of the rock bands teenage girls are so moist over? eyeliner and tight fitting gay shirts everywhere.

if you'd ever had a girlfriend you'd know they get horny over guys like that
>>
>>680787047
>Was David Bowie?
yes

>Is Mick Jagger?
doubt it... alpha as fuck

prince took it to the next level mate... and not in the 70's when you could get away with that kind of 'artistic statement' cross dressing. he did it in the 80s when the main crew doing it was boy george and other committed faggots.
>>
Didn't Prince record that great negro hit, "Purple Drank?"
>>
>>680787047

I might be showing my youthful ignorance but I didn't know Jagger wore women's clothing to perform....knew about Bowie and Izzard, though
>>
File: pronce.png (544 KB, 556x667) Image search: [Google]
pronce.png
544 KB, 556x667
>>
>when a straight man with experience in what girls like sees a singer wearing faggy clothes:
lol weirdo is probably knee deep in pussy

>when a closet homo woman hater sees a singer wearing faggy clothes:
ugh faggot dirty faggot gay faggot i bet he has aids ugh hiv all over the place, he's probably been fucking men in the ass and getting all sweaty and dirty and getting aids and i bet they were fucking him in the ass too and ugh, disgusting
>>
>>680784536
He overdosed.....but I believe he had AIDS as well tbh
>>
>>680784536

Nah, I reckon it was a stranglewank that went wrong.
>>
>>680787368
>Was David Bowie?
He came out as bisexual and then years later admitted he never was.

>Is Mick Jagger?
Wasn't there rumors Bowie and Jagger were found in bed together?
>>
>>680788052
>Wasn't there rumors Bowie and Jagger were found in bed together?
Who needs rumors when you got this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ
>>
>>680786185

here let me use your own arguments against you:

>>wrote thousands of songs himself
>nah this is a myth he had money to pay writers

nah it's not because of reasons

>>>even wrote songs like 'nothing compares 2 u' and 'manic monday' for other artists
>no he didnt

yeah he did

>>>overdosed on painkillers as in pain due to performing while sick so as not to cancel concert and upset fans
>nope he was a heroin addict its well known dude

the existence of allah is well known therefore true
>>
>>680786504

ad hominem equals instalose, faget

also, not the anon you're arguing with
>>
>>680786116
That's AIDS with a big S, faggot. It stands for Syndrome, it's not like the person has many AIDs you focking retard.
>>
>>680787368
>>Was David Bowie?
>yes

>Is Mick Jagger?
>doubt it... alpha as fuck

Bowie and Jagger both fucked each other.

(something that bowie's ex-wife referred to, on finding them both in bed together.)
>>
>>680788176
bowie recorded under pressure with freddie mercury during a 24 hour coke binge... they were 'good buddies' for a while too.
>>
>>680787314
>prince is a nigger ape

there FTFY
>>
File: lulz.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
lulz.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>>680788290
>being this mad that his nigger idol was a homosexual drug addict who had aids and died after a heroin overdose

TOP KEK
>>
>>680788495

Read a story a few years ago that Freddie Mercury was fucking some rent boy in a brothel or something. Really going at it.
The kid had a rectal prolapse, Freddie shouts "bring me another, this one's broken"

kek
>>
>>680785427
/thread
>>
>>680788419
Oh god forgive me. How could I forget the last part. S is for syndrome.

You know about it so well cause you have right?
>>
>>680787897
>when a faggot posts on 4chan

>when a straight man with experience in what girls like sees a singer wearing faggy clothes:
lol weirdo is probably knee deep in pussy

>when a closet homo woman hater sees a singer wearing faggy clothes:
ugh faggot dirty faggot gay faggot i bet he has aids ugh hiv all over the place, he's probably been fucking men in the ass and getting all sweaty and dirty and getting aids and i bet they were fucking him in the ass too and ugh, disgusting
>>
>>680788747
the best thing is, even if its not true, its totally believable.

but hell, who wouldn't prolapse their guts out for Saint Frederick of Mercury?
>>
>>680784536
Niggeritis?
>>
I'm surprised the majority of 4chan doesn't seem to see Prince as a cool faggot
>>
I don't know much about the faggot but didn't he change his name to a symbol? Then referred to as 'the artist formally known as Prince'. When did he change back?
>>
>>680789181
I dunno, by all logic he should be the emperor of all fags. But I think he was straight. Just don't get the vibe that he was gay
>>
>>680789196
>The whole thing was some artsy mini-protest against his record label who he had issues with. He went back to Prince again once his contract with them was over; I forget what year that was
>>
>>680789196
Changed it just to troll his record label. He changed back as soon as the contract ended
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.