[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my sister's bully is throwing a party tonight and openly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 21
So my sister's bully is throwing a party tonight and openly invited the entire class except for her... My brother and I are going to crash this party and cause some ruckus. Any suggestions? Getting arrested is not a problem. We already are going to light up blunts throughout the house with the intention of getting the cops called eventually, giving them reason to enter the house because of the smell. Come on b/ros, whatchu got for me??
>>
>>680703831
kill the bullys parents
>>
Put upper-deckers in every shitter. Open the tank and shit right in the top of the toilet
>>
Upper deckers! Forgot all about those ;D
>>
Buy some cases of beer and bring them for the party the bully will let you in instead of throwing you out right away. Then get people as drunk as possible and start putting holes in walls and shit. and get people fighting.
>>
Shit in their AC unit. The smell will go all over the house
>>
>>680703831
Slash his tires raid his drug cabinet is this his parents place or his own?
>>
>>680703831
you and your brother buy a bunch of padlocks and quietly lock all the doors and on the last one enter through it and lock the door behind you when they notice you just hunt and gun down each kid and leave one kid shitting himself in the wasteland of corpses and walk up to him and say "you will live to tell the story" then double suicide with your brother.
>or just egg their house

on second thoughts do the latter
>>
>>680704309
Piss in the vents all night.
>>
>>680703831
hide a raw steak behind the fridge
>>
I'll definitely be showing up with beer. Those little shits will think we're the cool guys
>>
Start an orgy
>>
>>680703831
>>680704021
>>680704158
All these plus maybe bring / find some perishable item, like a sandwich or something (dead animals?), and stash it somewhere where it won't be found for a month.
>>
>>680703831
Later in the night download Yik yak and post the party's address in it to blow it the fuck up with randos.
>>
Steal their keys and rek their cars
>>
Hide fish everywhere you can
>>
Bring acid and spike the punch
>>
Bring a concealable flask full of gasoline or lighter fluid and a lighter, find a room with one door and a window. Pour fluid on carpet/furniture/anything flammable, hop out window and toss lighter in. Enjoy. Bonus points if you manage to barricade everyone in first.
>>
>>680703831

why would you be let inside if the host has that much of a problem with your sister?
>>
>>680704888
CHZECH'D!!!
>>
>>680704888
Trip em cuz of trips
>>
>>680703831
Blow it the fuck up with randos by putting it on Craigslist/twitter. Say it's a 'project x' party and just smash their shit up, spill stuff on the floor and piss in their laundry basket
>>
>Lighting blunts at a party

Look out guys, we've got a badass over here.
>>
>>680704158
you could slightly modify this by getting hold of some everclear and passing it off as regular vodka and getting people absolutely wasted so they throw up everywhere

also
>leave a fish somewhere hard to find like in a loft/behind a radiator
>punch someone who's wasted and get them to think someone else did it, preferably somewhere with lots of breakable shit
>block every toilet
>superglue in locks (epoxy resin for bonus points)
>leave open every lock you can find
>take a shit somewhere where it won't be found for a while (like a shed/garage corner behind stuff)
>scraps of raw meat in hard to find places outside and near to doors to attract rats in the long term
>shake up every bottle/can as vigorously as possible without being noticed too much
>if people ask you to open something "accidentally" open it way too vigorously
>encourage peope to play danger can (it's messy as all hell but fun as fuck if you don't have to clean it up) once most are drunk
and of course subtly dropping firecrackers in the middle of crowded rooms
>>
don't forget to invite random niggers to the party
>>
>>680704888
YES, This is the best post here OP
>>
Draw dicks on stuff! Buy a homeless guys clothes and give him new clothes and then infest the house with bed bugs, all homeless shelters have bedbugs. It's a fact
>>
>>680703831
mass murder
>>
Few ways you can play this OP be the coolest fucker around bring a shit ton of booze and drugs and let everyone do them basically steal the lime light from the host then turn the class against him by saying what a fuck tard he is and shit. This will require you to blow money but done right you could make him the villain of the school for the rest of his days. Two go their and start fights and get people as drunk as possible so they get violent knock some holes in his walls and shit and basically cause general mayhem upper deck toilets Unplug his fridge piss in in heating vents. Break away from the main party and steal everything that isnt bolted down drugs, money, whatever you can get away with. Then when you leave call in a noise complaint so the cops show up.
>>
>>680705527
/thread
>>
>>680703831
You have to get absolutely beligerant first. Like, take tequila shots until you are almost certain you are going to puke.
>>
None of them know who we are, but there will be 100+ people so no one is going to question. I'm going to advertise the shit out of this party!
>>
>>680705598
this honestly might be the worst you can do to them (if you exclude murder and torture)
>>
>>680705376
Everclear tastes nothing like vodka though. Everclear tastes like Satan's jizz shooting down your throat if you do that dilute it with water.
>>
>>680705376
This is some good stuff I'm saving this

>>680705242
Yesss.... craigslist party. LGBT/BSDM for bosun points
>>
>>680703831
>get hydrogen peroxide (~1gal), potassium iodide (~1gal) and ignition source (lighter/flare/etc.)
>mix in bathtub/toilet/washer/dryer/etc.
>leave the room with ignition on the opposite side of the room with the door locked
>run like hell

They wont know what hit them...
>>
>>680703831

Whatever you do, livestream it, or at least up to YouTube after.
>>
Swat it!
>>
>>680705792
good shout, probably best to only do it to the drunker people too
>>
File: a twist.jpg (28 KB, 647x404) Image search: [Google]
a twist.jpg
28 KB, 647x404
>>680703831

>entire class
>except her

Maybe your sister is the bully, OP.
>>
Post the phone number so we can prank call/order pizza
>>
>>680703831
Play this on her tv
http://www.streamboobs.com/sexxylorry/
>>
>>680703831
I've done similar stuff before, if you're bigger than them, kick them out of their own house, the ultimate humiliation + they have no where to go
>>
File: Skärmsklipp.jpg (241 KB, 1265x705) Image search: [Google]
Skärmsklipp.jpg
241 KB, 1265x705
Spam him, he drinks 1 shot for every follower
>>
Bring a renegade sound system so if he kicks people out and shuts it down you can keep the chaos going outside.
>>
>>680706218
completely unrelated to the rest of thread. fuck your raid. NYPA. kill yourself.
>>
Key every car, and plant coke or heroin in the bully's room. Call the cops, tip one of them and tell them where the drugs are hidden ;)
>>
>>680703831
If in house of the parents of the bully - call their parents anonymously and tell them the bully (female/male?) is doing/selling drugs, sex on parents bed etc.
>>
Fuck with the neighbors too so they hate him forever
>>
Just don't post the address here, OP... they will get swatted, and you don't want that.
>>
>>680706624
KEK
>>
File: yep, that's oldfag.jpg (135 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
yep, that's oldfag.jpg
135 KB, 957x1300
>>680706624

>oldfag

Verified, legit.
>>
>>680703831
>going to light up blunts throughout the house

Baby stuff. Leave some blow on the coffee tables and bathroom counters and then for extra fun plant some in his sock drawer... the smell will give the police a reason to enter the house, they'll notice the cocaine, he'll say it isn't his, they'll bring in K9 unit, dogs find cocaine in his dresser, he goes to jail.
>>
>>680704309
If it's a window mounted one. Won't work like that if it's an outside central AC unit. Wrapping it in a tarp so it can't exhaust the waste heat though ...
>>
File: gremlin.jpg (35 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
gremlin.jpg
35 KB, 456x456
>>680706105
>>
>>680703831
OP, the only way to avenge little sis is to ffectively recreate this scene during the party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYYYAeSWOlI
>>
>>680706581
If you do this, you need to actually bring drugs and hide them in the bully's room
>>
>>680705598
This guy is one devious motha fucka.....do as he says.
>>
File: 1.jpg (39 KB, 350x546) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39 KB, 350x546
>>680705205
kek'd
>>
>>680703831
>Shit in the tank of every toilet in the house
>Take the safety switch off of the hot water tanks in the housend
>Unplug the fridge/Freezer/other appliances in the house if possible
>Put laxatives in any food/drink
>Clog toilets with socks, excessive paper, etc.
>Pick any of these and enjoy the chaos.
>>
>>680705864
That was fucking hilarious
>>
There was an OP who once left juice bottles all over a house and they eventually exploded, or some shit like that.
>>
File: sakurapeggers.jpg (222 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
sakurapeggers.jpg
222 KB, 960x720
Uh, just go in there and pound his face. Say if he does anything about it you'll kill his family. Tell him that it's his responsibility that your sister has a good time at school every day and that if for any reason she doesn't you'll kill his family. Beat him until blood is coming out of his face and then de-socket one of his shoulders.
>>
RAPE THE BULLY
>>
Hack into SETI contact some aliens, get then to swoop down and beam everyone on board their ship. Then they will anal prob them and transmigrate all their minds into random bodies and beam them back down unconscious. They'll wake up in the morning and be like WUUUUT?
We did this all the time when I was a kid it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>get a knife
>slit bully's throat
>kill friends
>???
>instant profit

trust me i can triforce

  ▲
▲ ▲
>>
Put food or drink that can spoil in vents and such
>>
Call a bunch of outcall prostitutes on backpage. Angry prostitutes like long cat.
>>
see if there's a lever to turn off the water supply to the toilet

>block toilet
>turn off water
>wait patiently while dozens of people shit and puke without flushing
>reconnect water and flush until it floods
>>
My suggestion is to not rush it. Get into party and let some time pass, enjoy it a little, wait for people to get drunk and become less aware of your doing shit. But avoid getting drunk yourself until your plans have gone underway, you're going to need you and your brother in proper shape.
Be careful of what you do, specially regarding drugs, if you're the oldest person at the party, you might be seen as the head of it all by the cops, and they'll look into you first.
>>
File: 1461126783904-b.jpg (288 KB, 1863x1049) Image search: [Google]
1461126783904-b.jpg
288 KB, 1863x1049
Post his address here so we can send hate mail
>>
>>680703831
>>680703959
Then turn them into chilli and make the bully eat it
>>
>>680705864
This makes elephant toothpaste, not mustard gas, so it's alright to try this.
Coming from a chemistryfag.
>>
Break shit
>>
>>680703831
Sodomize everyone at the party and stream it live on periscope
>>
>>680707580
Secondhanding this, I haven't sent someone a bunch of boxes in a while.
>>
Bring tools and get access to the attic. Your brother can dismantle from the inside and you take the house apart from the outside, just a saw and a crowbar. If he's renting he will get evicted.
>>
>>680703831
>call local cops
>I was at part
>they are selling weed
>I saw fully stuffed garbage sized bag
make sure you have view on the place,
>>
>>680706471
Do 90% of /b/ have a backup stash of various kinds of drugs just to fuck with people?
>>
Round up stray dogs and let them loose inside so he looks like a monster when the cops show up, bring some racist shit too to leave around the house, hope the cops are in the gay nigger association.
>>
>>680705864
>>680707163
>>680707616
Forgot to add to the list
>Dish washing soap
Acts as a catalyst, the more soup the faster the reaction
>>
Put mattress in pool. Takes a crane....
>>
>>680708062
You don't!?
>>
File: EarnestEqualAlpinegoat.webm (1 MB, 692x388) Image search: [Google]
EarnestEqualAlpinegoat.webm
1 MB, 692x388
>>680708261
>>680705864
>>
>>680708281 that sounds dope, never thought about that hahaha.... Oooh you could go sticky bandits on them, leave the sink running and steal the knobs.
>>
>>680707580
That's a great way to get revenge
>>
File: DickKickem.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DickKickem.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
>pic related to what you should do
>>
File: christopher robin.jpg (113 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
christopher robin.jpg
113 KB, 640x640
>>680703831
i suggest what i did once at a party of someone i hated. I took the toaster into the bathroom took a shit in it, then i cleaned the outside of it so it looked ok and put it back. 2 days later everyone at school heard about how his mom made some toast the next morning and the cooked shit smell made her puke everywhere.
>>
special suprise supper

find the cabnet or pantry with all of the canned food and remove all the labels. won't know what hit them.
>>
>>680704888
And not a chance u can go to jail too
>>
>>680708509
This !!!! Or something similar
>>
>>680708643 hahaha you rock dude. I'm glad you are here. :)
>>
>>680703831
You're a good brother anon, and she's luck she's your sister.

I hope you fuck his party up, maybe you could drug his drink and fuck him in the ass while the whole party cheers you on?
>>
File: fffff aye fucking fuck aye.gif (956 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
fffff aye fucking fuck aye.gif
956 KB, 320x180
>>680703831
>ruckus.
>>
>>680705598
Underrated post
>>
>>680704692
THIS
>>
>>680706632
He just said jail is no problem
>>
how about you figure out if your sister isn't being a whiny bitch and has a reason for being excluded rather than just doing it and looking like complete cunts?
>>
>>680705598
Also pissing all through the freezer is an idea.
>>
Thank you all for the amazing ideas! You guys are fucking clever. Tonight will be one to remember!
>>
Paint a swastika on the front door and erect a wooden cross out front. Go to the hood and tell all the brothers that some cracker ass whiteys said that they are pussies and give them the address. Bring warm beer
>>
File: 1.jpg (11 KB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
11 KB, 300x191
>>680708860
>>
>>680709238
Record it dumb ass, If its worth remembering its worth recording
>>
You will make it worse for her IMO. How old is she?
She will still have friends at school even if they go to a party that excludes her.
>>
>>680708643
Kek
>>
also op, how old is your sister? if she's under 15 you're wasting your time.
>>
>>680703831
Have you considered arson??
>>
>>680703831
Fill his parents computer with cp then call it in
>>
Bring crushed laxatives and make multiple drunk people spike each others drink as they wont remember who started it and will blame each other (don forget to fuck with the watwr system or toilet first)
>Seen this and had people rolling around shitting them selves outside the toilet.

Draw swasktikas if there are niggers. It will take at least 1 drunk nigger to want to fight every white person for this.

Weed is going to chill everyone so try to use it as a cop alert system and use drinking games as a alternative to feed people bulk alcohol as they will blame you.

Do a shit on the floor.

Leave sharpies/markers all around the house and let people find them.

Bubblebath in the dishwasher washing machine.

Configure smart devices to your control?

And e careful OP. Every ove you make is taking a risk of being spotted and blamed for everything. Dont take risks and be stealthy as fuck. Dont let anyone suspect anything and always have a bug out plan.
>>
>>680709238
if this shit isn't recorded i swear to god man
>>
Also jack off into his milk
>>
>>680703831
Throw a moltov in there.
>>
tin foil in the microwave before you leave.
>>
Record it plz op
>>
>>680709774
simply stupid, but hilarious for some odd reason..
>>
Call the SPCA even if he has no animals, they will show up a few days later.
>>
Poop in every sink in the house>>680703831
>>
>>680703831
burn it to the ground
>>
I wouldn't even go in the house, do everything you can without ever stepping foot inside, especially of you are the oldest one there. Unless you do like anon said and blow it up on Craigslist and have randoms coming
>>
>>680709777
check'd
>>
Dress up in suit, be bouncer say you were hired by party matey. Legit throw and beat people outside the house and make sure you where glasses etc. then go behind get unchanged punch eachother and say the party owner hired bodyguards to beat up kids who cam near his house. Simple but effective. He'll get like a month in a cell atleast
>>
> go into bathroom, lock door
> 50% of shampoo and shower gel down the sink
> top up to 100% with bleach
> will discolor hair, cause irritation to skin
> leave used condom under parents pillow
> leave a peice of paper with big black writing "I am a dirty whore, please post my pics online" somewhere it looks like it has been badly hidden
>>
File: areyoufuckinretarded.jpg (6 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
areyoufuckinretarded.jpg
6 KB, 263x192
>>680709777
yeah and break their microwave, woah dude party is fucking ruined, like truly pooped
>>
Get a big ass pig and let it loose in that house.
>>
>>680704888
>making the party better
>>
>>680705383
I think he's trying to make the party less fun, not more.
>>
>>680710523
>niggers
>more fun
?
>>
I remember reading on /b/ about a guy fermenting apple juice? he left apple juice boxes around the house in hidden spots and they would explode at random times.
> old apple juice everywhere
> loud unexpected noise
> profit???
It's long term but hey it'll be funny
>>
Go to kinkos and copy a bunch of fliers, stick em at biker bars and rave clubs, and nigger shit clubs too free party open bar, no niggers allowed. Throw them out everywhere,
>>
>>680704888
>implying house parties actually offer punch bowls
>>
>>680710769
>2016
>still thinks non-blacks can party
>>
>>680710816 hahaha fuck dude! That's nasty
>>
>>680710927
>being this much of a nigger lover
>>
pour chlorine in a heat resistant pant. put in oven on full. leave.
>>
>>680703959
No need to kill just let the radroaches eat them
>>
>>680711046
>never been to a party
>being this autistic
>>
>>680703831
Swat them. Call the cops and tell them you someone threatened a massacre online and that you just saw them going to the party with a semi automatic.

When the party's crashed you go there and rape your sister's bully. Film it and send to their friends and family before posting it to /b.
>>
Upper decker all shitters, pull out parents moms panties and wipe your ass with them and stuff them in random places, take every fucking lightbulb starting with the fridge, JB weld door locks, smear catfish stink bate in hard to find places, put house keys in the blender, buy some chitlens and put under her covers (feet area is best). Post a clan meeting there and then tip off the black panthers, use bleach in the grass and spell nigger hater, order 60 pizzas, I gots more mane!
>>
Put slices of baloney on his car. Find a photo album and find a picture of him wearing a turtleneck and post it online. Hahaha pwned
>>
>>680704888
Trips have spoken
>>
>>680711193
>perpetuating anti-white stereotypes
Nice try schlomo
>>
>>680710927
twerking isn't fun
>>
>>680706800
Wear gloves though
>>
>>680710769
P A R T Y
M A S T E R
R A C E
>>
Put a sign on the door that says party cancelled or call the cops for a suicide threat before it starts
>>
get some rolls of TP and spray pepper spray on them and let them dry and replace the rolls in the bathroom.
>>
>>680711455
Gay
>>
>>680707597
Underrated post
>>
Replace vodka bottle with mixture of chlorine and isopropyl alcohol
>>
>>680703831
firecrackers. Lots of them.
>>
>>680711633
no, just human.
>>
>>680705376
objectively the best set of things to fuck up a house

thank you anon, I will be pulling some of these at a frat party next week
>>
>Get to the party
>Successfully infiltrate it
>Find the host
>Stalk him until he's alone and vulnerable
>You and your brother tackle him down and lock him in your car's trunk
>Take his cellphone/any belongings he could carry with him
>Drive to the middle of nowhere
>Drop him off
>Go back to the party
>???
>Profit!!1
>>
Get Vinegar and and SHIT TON of baking soda, combine the two and throw it onto his bed and all over the room.
>>
>>680711691
Gay
>>
>>680703831
Take a cow upstairs. They can only walk up stairs and can’t walk down. It usually takes a crane to get them out
>>
Get some clothes and some big ass pieces of meat. Dress the meat in the clothes and hack that shit up with whatever (chainsaw) place that shit under the covers and pour blood everywhere, call the cops and report a murder.
>>
Cut every wire or tube you can find inside or out. Crack tiles, damage his backsplash and landscape lighting
>>
>>680711817
>>680711633
>nigger pretending he has value
>>
>>680711875
dat old maymay
>>
>>680703831
Get a can of tuna or whip up some eggs and leave them high up on a shelf in a closet or something.
>>
Buy a bag of the seediest Reggie you can find. Plant the seeds, and the hate seeds you can all in his yard, about a half inch deep will do. Wait. Harvest the juicy hate plants by calling the cops once you see them sprout. Shit weeds.
>>
Take a fog machine or if they have one already. Load that fake fog shit up with pepper spray, get a whole shit ton of bees pot them in a jar then toss the jar on the kitchen floor.
>>
Hate to say it, but do nothing. Getting involved is a surefire way to get yourself and/or your sister in trouble for nothing. The party will end up in drama and fuckery no matter what, you won't be able to fuck up the already fucked up.
>tl:dr go have fun with your sister
But what do I know.
>>
File: 02uc5037.jpg (166 KB, 2000x1489) Image search: [Google]
02uc5037.jpg
166 KB, 2000x1489
>>680703831
>>680707552
I totally agree with >>680707512
Be patient. And dont get fucked up drunk because you might need your brother or vice versa
>>
Get a shitload of rabbit livers, let them set in the sun a day or so and drop them into the washing machine.
>>
When your sister tells you that you're a way better fuck than dad tell her that's what mom said
>>
>>680710236
That's it?
>>
>>680711817
Wtf stop calling me gay I don't like it
>>
turn off the water to the shitter, unbolt it and take that shit!
>>
Hang yourself in the middle of the party right when it's getting good. Major buzz kill. Or spread rumors that a girl just got raped, and leave blood and goo places,
>>
This is easy. Just invite a bunch of niggers.
>>
>>680712825
Better yet put them in the dryer vent hose.
>>
Piss on and inside their stove. They might clean it but they'll never forget that at one point it was covered in piss.
>>
Does the bully happen to be named Eric? And does he have a turtle? If so... Just squish his turtle, he spend over a grand on that stupid thing.
>>
>>680707187
Have some originality jeez. OP has a beautiful opportunity to really fuck with this asshole and your solution is to give him a few bruises
>>
take all her fucking clothes or all of the food in the house.
>>
>>680712988
>THIS
FUCKING KEK
DELIVER ON THOSE DUBS OP
>>
>>680703831
Bring nonalcoholic beer along with real beer, no one will want the nonalcoholic stuff, so you can dump the contents and store extra piss in there and smuggle it in. Otherwise it might be difficult to get piss into the freezer, and you can get it into higher vents that way.
>>
>>680709238
You better fucking record this and post about it. In fact, you should give us a time when to expect your thread.
>>
>>680708860
Wow, that escalated quickly...
>>
>>680712988
>they might clean it
>might
>>
>>680709451
How so?
>>
Is your sister old enough to fuck?
>>
Might be a little late, but if you could introduce some concrete into the plumbing that would be serious trouble. That's an old Section 8 trick niggers like to use to thank the person who owns the property.
>>
Take a huge glade can and a zip tie, wait till you are about to leave, quickly zip tie the trigger and toss that shit into the party room or her room. Glade stinks in huge ass doses.
>>
>>680703831
2 word op: Allahu Akhbar
>>
>>680707187

>implying this is a movie
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.