[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: worst feelings you feel daily How fucked up is /b/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 28
File: download_20140210_125544.jpg (32 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
download_20140210_125544.jpg
32 KB, 540x720
ITT: worst feelings you feel daily
How fucked up is /b/
>>
>>680653402
the fact that i feel like my boyfriend doesnt really love me and only wants me for my body/money.
he comes from a super poor part and my family is a little on the wealthy side, and he's constantly asking for things. i dont know what to think of it and it honestly breaks my heart.
>>
>>680654628
Does he do shit for you and does he ever say he loves you without you saying it first?
>>
probably that weird feeling of not knowing what to do to feel better, when nothing is fun anymore and life seems pointless and empty
>>
>>680655549
You need a goal mate. Living a 9 to 5 and buying shit on your days off won't do you any good
>>
>>680655672
>9 to 5
I'm unemployed, I only work 2-3 months a year so I can buy food and pay bills the rest of the year
>buying shit
I rarely buy new things, I sold almost everything I own. My apartment is pretty empty.

>you need a goal
I had dreams and goals, but I grew up and realized how realistic those goals are. When the feel of emptyness is gone, I keep working on my stuff, but it's still pretty frustrating.
>>
>>680656046
A lot of really wealthy or accomplished people started off far worse than you. You live in the West for one, that's already winning the genetic lottery. At the end of the day it's up to you if you want to change and move forward with your life, it will be fucking hard when you're at the bottom but its still possible, there are a lot of opportunities when you have a keen eye and are observant
>>
File: 1444740795179s.jpg (6 KB, 157x250) Image search: [Google]
1444740795179s.jpg
6 KB, 157x250
>>680656046
Damn nigger
>>
File: 1428707648631.jpg (30 KB, 576x382) Image search: [Google]
1428707648631.jpg
30 KB, 576x382
>>680656046
>>
>>680656637
>opportunities
sure, but for what? What I described is long-term depression. Money or success don't motivate me.
All I really do is surviving and sometimes listen to music and sometimes go for a walk, cause sunlight is nice sometimes.
>>
>>680653402
Worst I've felt for about a month is getting a fly in my eye while running.

Unemployed and single, fucking around living on my savings until I start a new job in August. So much free time I've started learning Welsh just for shits and giggles, haven't been this happy for years.

>bitches ain't shit but baby makers, fill them up then fuck them off
>>
My constant self criticism for every little mistake and extreme social awkwardness. I can talk my ass off, I'm just pretty sure everyone dislikes me so I can't make friends and lost all that I had. I don't make plans or do things if people ask cause I think they invite me out of pity. It's lead me to drink. I pass out from drinking too much every night.
>>
I barely feel anything except boredom and sometimes anger
>>
File: methods of suicide.png (165 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
methods of suicide.png
165 KB, 500x571
>>680653402
>crippling depression
>social neglect and ineptitude
>constant underachievement
>surrounded by failure and disappointment in my 'race'
>ongoing anxiety about my bleak future
>have been single since 2005
Though Red Pill/MGTOW philosophy helps with this
>shame, guilt, and self-hatred for past decisions
>I'll never be able to give my parents the son they really want
>family estrangement
>think about suicide everyday
>etc
>>
>>680657610
Hello me from 2 years ago.
>>
>>680657610
Go get a hobby and stop talking and drinking so much, people probably just think you're an obnoxious cunt - and NOBODY has time for an obnoxious cunt, least of all a self-pitying obnoxious cunt.
>>
File: SS02.png (3 MB, 1573x914) Image search: [Google]
SS02.png
3 MB, 1573x914
I feel like a total failure in everything I ever set out to do
I feel unloved, unwanted, and totally isolated
I feel like there's no point to anything
I feel dread that things are just going to keep getting worse
>>
I used to be pre-trap status. Then crush asked me out and after a while of dating her I admitted to being so, things carried on for a while. She eventually broke up with me saying that she wasn't sure she could date trap. I was about to abort trap decision to stay with her. Told her that. She didn't believe me, saying I couldn't change who I was. I was absolutely devastated. I absolutely adored her and would've done anything for her. Being an emotionally unstable anon, already diagnosed with moderate depression, I fell into an even deeper depression, almost killed myself on a dozen occasions. Developed panic disorder. After too much stress whatever part of me wanted to be a trap went and died. Been nearly seven months, still see her around since we're both hang out with the same people. Still miss her like crazy. Can't even look at other girls. I still hate myself for causing her so much grief and think about killing myself almost every day.
>>
I feel like everything I'm doing, work, college, working out, is becoming a waste of time. I live in a ghetto, my girlfriend -I guess, now ex. Long distance rarely works- moved out of state. Deploying to Afghanistan in 08 fucked me up pretty good, psychologically ... all I want to do anymore is sleep in the day.

That feel when an 18 year old is making more money than you, on YouTube.
>>
>>680657202
The body and brain are very strange and will frequently lie to you, for instance eating a shit ton of bad food will make you feel really sleepy or unmotivated because of a lack of vitamins and minerals to name a few things.

Sitting at home for most of the day and doing shit all doesn't make you feel any better, trust me when I say that because my life has been all over the place for the last 6 years. If you get in a rut and start to feel depressed you need to urgently start changing things.

For me, being more social will clear it up after about 1 week of seeing friends. Living as a recluse will put you in a negative mood most of the time, especially if you're sitting on /b/.

Progress is something that will always pick your mood up though, the brain is wired to enjoy learning and picking things up, it likes to be challenged and worked out like a muscle. Progress could mean going to the gym, writing a book, painting something, learning a skill or building something to name a few things.

If its about your living conditions then they're not going to get any better if you don't go out and make money. At the end of the day I see a house as shelter and utilities, I never mind where I sleep but everyone is different.

Material possessions will rarely make you feel better unless they move you toward something or build something, they may bandaid the problem for a short duration but thats it.
>>
Anyone here talking about how much they hate their lives etc actually have a proper diagnosis and been seeking treatment? BPD-bro reporting in.
>>
>>680657202
lol just kill yourself if you don't want to do anything with your life faggot
>>
File: 1428383307367.jpg (52 KB, 636x889) Image search: [Google]
1428383307367.jpg
52 KB, 636x889
>>680658808
No, but I can't reenlist in the military because of my mental issues + psych history.
>>
>>680659668
You have mental issues that are clearly affecting you life but aren't seeking any help? Why not?
>>
Good luck folks. It's gonna be a hard path for some of you but it's possible if you work your asses off
>>
>>680653402

I think about my botched infant circ. everyday.
Too bad nobody seems to give a fuck, which honestly makes it much worse.

I've gotten downright numb to the thoughts now, but a piece of me will always be dead to it. Fuck this world.
>>
>>680656046
damn how do you survive on only working 3 months out of the year?
>>
Oh the world is so cruel, nobody likes me, I have mental issues.

GOD FUCKIN DAMN JUST KILL YOURSELF AND STOP ANNOYING NORMAL PEOPLE
>>
File: 1460765017691.jpg (284 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1460765017691.jpg
284 KB, 960x960
>>680659944
Those "help" people hurt more than they actually help. They just sit behind their desks or in their little chairs, writing BS down and trying to get me on some expensive pills.
>>
That I'm extremely aware that I am mortal and all my family will be dead before i am, and I've got to live with them leaving me alone in the world. Then before too long my own time will be up and my brief experience of human history will come to a halt. Just another grain of sand on an endless beach.
>>
cry
>>
>>680660219
Sorry you had a bad experience. But to outright say they hurt more than they help is bullshit. I was suicidal a couple of years ago and even tried to an hero but after getting on the right meds and therapy and actually putting some effort into fixing my problems I'm a million times better. What pills are they trying to get you on and what's your diagnosis?
>>
File: 90 year life.png (62 KB, 1204x1904) Image search: [Google]
90 year life.png
62 KB, 1204x1904
>>680660522
>right meds
See? They don't care about you, they're just trying to sell you feel-good pills. These pills are supposed to lull you into a false sense of security in thinking 'everything's okay' and people actually want to be around you, but it's all BS. I don't remember the names of the pills they were trying to get me to take; my mom wouldn't pay for them (about the only smart thing I can remember her doing).
>>
>>680660070
I don't have a car or a girlfriend, I live where rents are cheap and I know how to cook cheap food. I don't drink, I rarely smoke.

>>680658634
I know most of that stuff you mentioned. I try being social every once in a while, but I get sick of people quick. Mi living conditions are okay, I just lack motivation to do anything.

It's not like I feel like killing myself everyday, I'm not even sad most of the time. I just don't know what to do instead of nothing.
>>
the feeling that i will never be normal and i wont make my dream of having a wife that loves me come true.
>>
>>680653402
the fact that i need to be drunk or high 24/7 because if im sober i cant stop thinking about killing myself.
>>
>>680661011

Same here,currently high on amphetamine(speed)
>>
You mental ill fags are so fuckin annoying.
You are right, nobody give a fuck so just end it.

It´s a win win situation you don´t annoy anybody with your shit and you can leave this cruel world.

One of my best friends is depressive since like forever, first I tried to help over years but now im just like fuck it.

I don´t care anymore, because depressive ppl. around normal fags will become depressive too, because they hear all the shit you´re thinking.

I had to cancel friendship, because of self protection.

Take the happy pills or leave the planet.
>>
>>680660785
Ok you sound like an edgy teenager who thinks there's some vast conspiracy to 'stop the kids from seeing how the world really is, man'. I tried a few different meds before I found ones that work for me and they're not 'feel good' pills, they stabilise my horrific emotional swings so I can actually focus on my thearpy and getting better. Tbh it sounds like you couldnt be bothered to actually help yourself.
>>
>>680657805
how does getting hit by train take 18 minutes?
>>
>>680660909
but like, what job are you doing for those 3 months?
>>
>>680654628
tits or gtfo you attention whore
>>
File: 1459571079242.jpg (125 KB, 625x702) Image search: [Google]
1459571079242.jpg
125 KB, 625x702
>>680661471
I'm 27. I don't need "help," because I'm actually seeing the world for the weapons-grade bullshit it is.
>>
>>680661551
full time at a warehouse, usually at night cause it pays better

I should mention, I live in a rich european country, I think it wouldn't be possible in most other countries, US included
>>
>>680660916
same here
>>
>>680653402
Feeling of no direction in life and every decision brings me back to the same point. Tried waiting for the right girl, tried being proactive in finding one because the only time I get ahead in life, is when I'm in a relationship with mutual love. Now I'm alone in a shit town, with a shit job just trying to make enough to change jobs and move away. I got a girl that likes me but she has depression herself and I'm almost numb to women anymore, like I just don't give a fuck to try. Everyone around me dying too, grandparents gone and parents with one foot in the grave. Fuck me runnin...
>>
>>680661811
ULTRAGAY
>>
>>680661966
why
>>
>>680661692
K have fun being a bitter faggot.
>>
>>680661916
I only read, excuses, excuses excuses excuses I´m a beta fag bla bla.
You are not depressive, you are a lazy piece of shit hiding your fat lazy ass unser the smokescreen of depression.
>>
>>680662136
because
>>
>>680653402
Anticipation to go to the bar tonight is rough.

Protip: I got it pretty easy in life right now for the first time in a few decades.
>>
>>680661692
>weapons-grade bullshit
No better truth doth been spoken in our times anon.
>>
File: being asexual.png (25 KB, 750x743) Image search: [Google]
being asexual.png
25 KB, 750x743
>>680662212
Go one week without your happy-pills, see what happens.
>>
>>680662245
>I know who and what you are just by reading a 2-liner on /b/
>>
>>680653402

that I'm a shitty father & my wife doesn't love me.
>>
File: i am the clown.png (62 KB, 562x393) Image search: [Google]
i am the clown.png
62 KB, 562x393
>>680662337
You could also add, "uranium-enriched" before "weapons-grade" for a greater emphasis.
>>
File: baity.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
baity.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>680661419
>>
>>680662333
You don´t know what a decade is.
>>
>>680662473
why are you a shitty father?
>>
>>680662245
How would you know just from one post, eh? Fuck you, I've been to a doc over it enough to know better.
>>
Im emotionally attracted to broken girls
>>
>>680662625
I think it´s a typo, he meant he´s a shitty farmer
>>
File: 20150730_063305_Richtone(HDR).jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20150730_063305_Richtone(HDR).jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Here's me
>22
>about to graduate with a degree in electrical engineering
>launching a company this summer, high hopes (and pretty good expectation) for success
>6', 170 former-skeletor now-lifter
>various people have rated my face between 7-9/10
>I'm funny, I'm smart, I know how to be affectionate, and I'm good in bed (7" dick helps)
>really active, love going outside, hiking, soccer, volleyball, anything

I'm well on my way to becoming exactly who I want to be. The next big hurdle is this company going big, or at the very least, being profitable. I am already successful, generally speaking, for someone my age. I am going to be even more successful as time goes on.

Exceeeeept for one thing: love absolutely evades me. The girls I'm not interested in fall in love with me, and the girls I actually really like (few and very far between) are just like "lol nah fam". I do not fucking understand. I try to be the funny asshole, and they actually just think I'm an asshole, not interested at all. I try to be nice and fun, and they lose interest.

>ITT: worst feelings you feel daily
Angry, sad, and lonely. Constantly. None of this matters if I can't have everything I want, and what I want is a fucking girl I actually like being around, to like being around me.

Fuck this. Fuck everyone.
>>
>>680653402
my toes feel like they're being crush and on fire. And every once and awhile it feels like a hot nail is pushed through my foot, the pain is so bad my legs and hands spasm.
>>
/adv/ for problem anons
>>
>>680662373
Well obviously I'd have withdraw from stopping my pills you retard. Dont think you know the first thing about meds or mental illness. Honestly I think your story is bullshit.
"Oh man those quack doctors tried to put me on happy pills!"
"Oh really, what pills? What did they think was wrong with you?"
"I dont even remember that's how outraged I was about the whole thing!"
Your just an edgy faggot who thinks he's better than everyone just because you hate things more.
>>
>>680662597
It's 3 days, right? Right?
>>
>>680662637
The funny part with depfags is that they have no sense of humor. They don´t get sarcasm or anything fun. They why we should encurage all of them to go harakiri
>>
>>680653402
strained cock
>>
i'm addicted to oxygen
>>
File: 1416447579249.jpg (168 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1416447579249.jpg
168 KB, 1600x1067
>>680662864
Look at the way you're responding; it only proves my point. You've only deluded yourself into thinking you're "happy" or some shit because of the pills the docs have (at this point) got you hooked on. Now, your brain chemistry belongs to them, and they've got you by the balls for the rest of your artificial life. You can call me 'edgy' or whatever the fuck, but you're in a FEELS thread, trying to seem like you have it all figured out, when in reality, you're just an addict on legalized drugs. You can't handle the real world, so you need pills to help you cope, and you're giving me shit for NOT taking pills, but pointing out when the world isn't all puppies, cupcakes, and rainbows like your pills make you think it is. You're fucking weak.

Fuck outta my face with that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 540x960
>>
File: athf_ep039_02.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
athf_ep039_02.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>>680662754
It don't matter

None a' this matters
>>
>>680663650
Nothing mattress
>>
>>680662910
Well having depression means losing all emotion, all I have left is anger so I'm bailing on this shithole place and all the faggots in it.
>>
>>680663524
right in the feels nigger
>>
nothing too bad other than the girl i have a crush on moved like an hour away, and i feel she has a thing for me as well, but shes just moved in to some dorms.

I feel like she is going to have a much better and simpler life without me in it, but i actually get motivated when i think of all the things i can do for her.

But she can find better than me. Probably will. Fukken job corps.
>>
>>680653402
Loneliness is what i feel everyday.
>>
>>680663524
go see your dad anon, what is wrong?
>>
>when you find a qt4me
>when she says she don't want to date
>that feel when you actually want to have a relationship
>that feel when she has a main dude
Damn dude I don't care anymore
>>
>>680662754
>Here's me
>>22
>>about to graduate with a degree in cleaning toilets
>>launching a company this summer, high (and pretty good excrementals) for success
>>6', 170 former-gaylord now-extreme couching
>>various people have rated my face between 7-9/10 (my mom ratet me multiple times)
>>I'm depressed, I'm dumb as a bucket full of smoke, I know how to be a fag, and I'm good in toilets (7" dick helps)
>>really fuckin lazy, love going inside, chillin, eating, meth, anything
>I'm well on my way to becoming exactly who I want to be. The next big hurdle is this company going big, or at the very least, being profitable. I am already successful, generally speaking, for someone my age. I am going to be even more successful as time goes on.
>Exceeeeept for one thing: love absolutely avoids me. The girls I'm interested in throw poop at me, and the girls I actually really like are mostly my mother. I do not fucking understand. I try to be the lazy asshole, and she actually just thinks I'm an asshole, not interested at all. I try to be like hitler and stalin, and they lose interest.
>>ITT: worst feelings you feel daily
>Angry, sad, and lonely. Constantly. None of this matters if I can't have everything I want, and what I want is my mom I actually like being around her, like orbiting.
>Fuck this. Fuck everyone.
>>
>>680663390
How fucking stupid are you? I'm not on Valium, I'm on venlafaxine. You dont take it and suddenly become a drooling happy moron. I never said the meds made me happy, I said when took with thearpy and actually putting the effort into making changes in your life they work. I'm giving you shit because you've put yourself in a dark cave ranting about how shit the world is and throwing rocks at anyone who thinks differently. The world isnt filled with rainbows but you CAN find some happiness if you werent such a fucking emo about everything.
>>
The feeling that I might have knocked up a crazy bird lady
>>
File: 1392196009850.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1392196009850.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>680664146
nice
>>
>>680663880
Let your anger out, tell a train, go play on the highway and scream at the cars, you have all the choices.
>>
File: 1459650092783.jpg (206 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459650092783.jpg
206 KB, 1600x1200
>>680664146
Nah. All you "found" was a small container of pills, and without it, you'd be looking for a 12-gauge. Fuck you and people like you.
>>
>>680663390

almost cut myself on that edge anon, jesus

you probably live in a first world country if you're posting on here, your life is better than 80% of the poor fucks who survive on this rock hurtling through space
>>
>>680664336
>bailing on this shithole place
I am making a choice and I hope it does some good.
>>
File: 1449585076018.jpg (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449585076018.jpg
97 KB, 640x480
>>680661479
>>
I'm usually an okay guy, been rated around 7/10 on faces of /b/ as long as I shave.
Confident in the fake it till you make it way.
I can be funny but I'm usually the one making the bad jokes n shit.
Gf of 2 years broke up with me a month ago.
Havent left the house since.
Barely talked to my friends.
It has been getting better, I dont feel sad all the time anymore.
Its hard not to check on her social medias.
I think i can get though okay but i cant push myself to go out and talk to anyone, even when my friends have offered.
wat do.
>>
File: deal with it.jpg (62 KB, 353x348) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.jpg
62 KB, 353x348
>>680664471
I've lived in non-first world countries before though. Oh wait, are you one of those types who says
>if you live in a first-world country, you can never have any complaints or problems...ever, and thus you shouldn't talk about them.
? You seem like it.
>>
>>680664903
We all do, If it ends up killing you -> win win
>>
>>680653402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYajKWLyGE8
I cut myself daily and slip some pink xanies.
>>
File: edge.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>680663390
>>
>>680664415
Go find some happy and quit being an A hole. It's out there, you're just too lazy and depressed to seek it out. Fuckin cry moar lil bitch.
>>
>>680665066
>checked
We're all gonna die eventually.
>>
>>680665042
Completely normal, you get depressed for a while when a relationship ends. But as time goes by, it´s gets besser and you´ll feel normal again.

You can life on, but chronical depressed ppl. better off dying.
>>
When i was younger i always tried to impress my older brother but he never gave a shit
Dad was too busy with work
Always on the move so no real friends
Just me and my gba that my mom bought me
5th grade a lost my aunt, grandma and cousin who i was very close to (from my mother's side)
Mom was also diagnosed with cancer at that time i felt like i was gonna lose the only person who i had left
I still remember the day she brought my gba home and how cold it was from the freezing winter
Pokemon sapphire
>tfw Gen 3 watertrumpets is my most fond memory with my deceased mother
>>
Feel horrible..
My GF was pregnant and we lost the kid.
To top it off she keeps flirting wih other guys.
I love her.
But her constant flirting is getting to me..
>>
File: 1406083604780.png (29 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
1406083604780.png
29 KB, 192x256
>>680663390
>>
>19, almost 20
>ex alphamale in highschool (used to lift a lot, actually went twice to bodybuilding amteur competitions, won 2nd and 3rd place)
>girls liked me but i had a girl and i was loyal to her.
>girlfriend of 2 years left me for a 26 year old doctor
>get depressed
>stop lifting and start playing videogames and eating crap
>gain 60 pounds in less than 1 year
>people laugh because now i am fat.

this shit sucks. im trying to get fit again but its so fucking hard without a motivation.
>>
>>680665241
You're the one crying. I mean seriously, who comes to a FEELS thread to shit on people who are actually FEELING? If you're so goddamned happy, leave this thread and go shitpost in a trap thread or something.
>>
>>680665343
I wanna change my response to
"killing you ASP"
>>
>>680665442
My advice: Kill her, kill yourself. win win

Oh wait i forgot ASAP
>>
>>680665416
Gen 3 Watertrumpets, is that like a Pokemon item?
>>
>>680665395
It was my first major relationshit so i guess that's why its so hard. I couldn't eat for the first week or so because i was upset. I'm back to my old eating habits now. Its just hard to delete 2 years of memories from my life. Not helping she took half of my 'friends'.
>>
>>680665506
Do meth, that motivates to loose weight.
>>
>>680665518
Happy people feel stuff too idiot. There is a grey area between 'blissfully and eternally happy' and 'listens to Linkin Park on repeat'
>>
>>680665518
Not shitting on you, just stating that you don't have to be an unhappy ass that wallows in self pity.
>>
>>680665524
Y tho?
>>
>>680665767
Ppl. say it takes up to 1/3 of the time you´ve been in a relationship to go back to normal.
>>
>>680665879
Protip: don't do speed if you have severe OCD. Found that out the hard way.
>>
>>680665749
The gen 3 soundtrack is full of trumpets and the map is like 60% water winguls and tentacools
>>
>>680666185
Protip: Do weed and opiates if you have OCD
>>
>>680654628
fuck you
seriously fuck you
there are people here who suffer from hardcore depression, are soul crushingly lonely and poor as fuck
but your concern is that your fucking bf loves you because you're wealthy
go fuck yourself just go and end your life you whiny bitch
>>
>>680666240
Ah okay, you caught my attention with pokemon :D

From all this ooooh my life is so bad shit, the only good thing i read to far :D
>>
>>680666441
This thread is full of whiny bitches, without exception.
You are bitching about bitching while I bitch about your bitching about bitchting.

fuckin bitch
>>
I often forget to brush my teeth and it is really hard on me and my family.
>>
The feeling of uncertainty in my own existance. I was adopted from a 3rd world country (Paraguay) by Americas. They never tell me anything of my real parents or anything. They always say my mother was a healthy young women but never mention my dad. Idk if I was a mistake or a rape baby or some shit like that. Idk why an American couple would fly to a country almost no one knows of just to get me. Also the fact that I may have several mental illnesses but Idk what my parents medical history is like. Idk if I'm at risk to inherit a disease of some kind. And last but not least, my social anxiety and learning disability from the verbal and physical abuse by my adopted father. Fun stuff
>>
>>680666037
I dont think i wanna be how i was before the relationship. When i think i about it im not even sure if i loved her. Im pretty sure i just loved her because she loved me. Not too sure. Seeing pictures of her still hurts though. And deleting nearly 500 pictures off my phone of her kept me up all night so im not sure how i feel.
>>
>>680666742
Feel ya bro

See whiny bitches, those are the feels. Men feels.
>>
>>680654628
Are you sure you're not just making it natural for him to ask you for things? Because i had a relationship like that. I didnt even realize i was asking so much until she dropped me. I might just be dense though
>>
>>680666786
Everyone take note; this anon has some heavy ass problems.
>>
>>680660909
Dude I feel the same all of the time.
I'm pretty sure I'll end it some time in the future though. Not now, not this year, but sometimes.
Take care, I hope you'll find happiness.
>>
File: never go full american.jpg (86 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
never go full american.jpg
86 KB, 600x413
>>680666786
Don´t be sag my son, you we´re adopted by the great americans, you should be thankful and proud! Hail the Obama
>>
I wake up in the morning and I ask myself, "Is life worth living, should I blast myself?"
>>
File: Capture+_2016-04-22-15-00-32.png (2 MB, 1439x1606) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-04-22-15-00-32.png
2 MB, 1439x1606
>>680666496
This is gen 3
>>
>>680666786
You're a blank slate, anon. Take it as you will but remember that you make your own future, the past can't hurt you when you leave it.
>>
>>680667398
Hi, it´s me god.

The answer is Yes

Sincerly Morgan Freeman
>>
Seriously, I go to /b for the lolz and to pass time. Why are all of you such whiny cunts? Seriously, you are all a fucking joke. Get your shit together. So fucking what that you might have been dealt a shitty hand? If you don't actively do something to change it, them you fucking deserve it. Take it from a guy who has had CLINIC depression, social anxiety and less self esteem than a chinese whore. I watched my mother die infront of me when I was 11. Did I sit and bitch about it? No, I got off my fucking self deprecating ass and did something to improve my life. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>680661692
>>27
>>Thinks he has the world all figured out
>>
>>680667796
>>I watched my mother die infront of me when I was 11. Did I sit and bitch about it? No, I got off my fucking self deprecating ass and did something

Are you Batman?
>>
>>680667796
That´s not fair, you are obiously jesus christ.
>>
File: 1444077228260.jpg (68 KB, 400x692) Image search: [Google]
1444077228260.jpg
68 KB, 400x692
>>680654628
Bwaabwaa

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO /B/????????

TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>680668003
You got me, shit.
>>
File: Shocked-batman-reaction-meme.jpg (22 KB, 427x340) Image search: [Google]
Shocked-batman-reaction-meme.jpg
22 KB, 427x340
>>680668003
>>
>>680667796
Batman confirmed.
>>
>>680663390
>>Talks shit about medication
>>Probably drinks away his pain every night.
>>
>>680653402
Basically am I going to get enough work to pay rent and bills.
My gf can afford to carry us both, but I dont want that.
My job pays extremely well if Im getting good hours, but the contracts arent always there.

It causes a lot of anxiety, but Im probably fine.
>>
>>680666415
Yep. Those are my favorites. They make my fucking brain calm down for a bit.
>>
File: RandyMarshJizz-480x360.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
RandyMarshJizz-480x360.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>680668061
>>
I drunkenly kissed a co-worker after a night out and may have ended her two year relationship as a result.

They live together and he told all her family who are pretty religious.

The guilt is real. But to be fair she must be feeling much, much worse atm so there's that.
>>
The fact that i'm on probation kinda sucks.
Better than jail though.
>>
>>680668351
fuck that anon. Moral is just a social construct, don't feel bad.
>>
>>680668061
Would totally marry her. Never have to worry about her getting fat. She'd just end with a nice body.
>>
>>680668759
There is a thing called social construct?
>>
>>680667796
I've watched multitudes of people die in front of me and I'm now 30, cut some fuckers some slack, you had it easier being a young shit just barely able to comprehend anything. Batman is a bitch tbh, edgy as fuck and shutting out the world because of a couple thugs.
>>
>>680669256
Aaaand the whiny cunt needs to make people online feel sorry for him. Go back to your sad porn, neckbeard.
>>
I love someone who's getting married to someone else. Years ago, when I met her, she was dating an abusive scumbag faggot who manipulated her daily and constantly put her down, because he was insecure and needed someone to beat on, verbally and physically, like the faggot he is. I did nothing to stop this. I was young and I thought this was a normal relationship. I let her be tortured by this faggot by not standing up for her.
Three years ago she moved back to where she was from, which is in another country. I saw her two months ago. She was with a different guy, now her fiancé. All I could think was maybe, if things had gone another way, maybe that could have been me, but I did nothing to help her when I could. I hate myself. I died inside three years ago, now i'm just living one day at a time. Suicide would hurt the people I care about, so I'll just hang around until God takes me out.
>>
>>680669256>>680669620

Im not cutting anyone any slack, if you're unhappy it is your own fucking choice.
>>
>>680653402

Inadequacy. I don't understand why most people do what they do, like what they like and so on..
>>
>>680657610

Do cocaine
>>
>>680653402
right after i cum from fapping to pizza, i feel a bit disappointed in myself.
>>
I've mostly stopped feeling anything. I use to feel depressed all the time, like killing myself, never had the balls.

These days I'm just so tired all the time. Not happy, not really depressed, just drifting.
>>
>>680667398
mah nigga
>>
>>680670089
then do it, stop wasting the earth's resources
>>
>>680669620
>>680669745
It's not about feeling sorry for yourself, it's about finding emotions that you thought you'd lost, you fucktards.
>>
>>680670089
I know how you feel anon. Just keep swimming.
>>
>>680667398
Im tired of being poor and even worse im black, my stomach hurts and im lookin' for a purse to snatch.
>>
>>680670290
shut up you cunt, what are you even talking about? Shit yourself in the face.
>>
>>680670438
>my stomach hurts
didnt know that was a nigger thing
>need to update racism
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.