[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trumpfags In 15 words or less, tell my why I should vote for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 720x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 720x466
Trumpfags

In 15 words or less, tell my why I should vote for this dumbass.
>>
>>680632568
Anyone?
>>
>>680632568
Did he say this? What did he mean?
>>
>>680632727
He was talking about Sept. 11th first responders.
>>
>>680632568
Unless you want a world of political correctness, white apologists, and blacks getting everything because they whine.
>>
>>680632845
That's more then 15 words nigger.
>>
>>680632845
you forgot millennials.
>>
>>680632568
He's the only person without a hand in his pocket
>>
Non-issue. You'd fuck up every once in a while if you did 3 rallies a day.
>>
>>680632568
You shouldn't. Period.

>itt retards voting
>>
More Transgender rights than Cruz
>>
He was talking about firestation 7, brigade 1 engine 1.
>>
>>680633063
>yet this guy voted for Bernie, cuck
>>
711 is a fire department
>>
>>680632975
>are you implying trump isn't a big buisness?
>are you implying trump doesn't put his hands in his own pocket.

Wake up, trump loaned his campaign a shit ton of money, that up until e convention can be paid back by anyone. He only put 250k of his own. Money in. So don't make asinine statements like no one has their hands in his pockets.

No one gets elected without owing someone favors.
>>
>>680633063
>voting is retarded
Found the teenager
>>
someone said that 711 was the fire station, or the unit of firemen or something that he was referring to

does anyone know if there's any truth to this?
>>
Do an hour long speech, if you mess up more then once your dumber then trump.
>>
>>680632568
He cares about the country and doesn't want to be part of current political ways
>>
>>680633183
>implying loaning money isnt a smart move
>>
>>680632997
Then why didn't he recognize his mistake and correct it.
>>
>>680633219
as a politician theres literally one thing you should be able to do and thats hold speeches.
>>
you should not vote for trump
>>
>>680632568
Because Paramedics don't exist...
>>
>>680633461
Exactly
>>
>>680632568

Somethin' different. Plus, need to undo all of that political correct cuck shit from the past eight years.
>>
>>680632845
>I can't stand living in a world where people get upset at me for being a yooge dick head to strangers.
>>
>Trump made a verbal mistake! OMG Crucify him!

>Bernie on white people
>"White people don't know what its like to be poor"

>BERNIE didnt mean it that way! He knows what its like to be poor. He was quoting someone else!

Disillusion shitbags. Bernie supports are like the vegans of politics.
>>
>>680633317
Do you honestly buy into that SJW narrative that Trump is dumb and incompetent enough to not know the difference? A guy that lived in New York and was there when it happened? Who gives a shit if you like or hate the guy. There's reason for both but come on...
>>
>>680632568
Because he's not a liar, or a cuck, or a woman.
>>
>>680633461
>George Bush was the greatest speech giver ever right?
And I thought he was a fine President looking back, although I voted against him once.

>>680633557
Both democrats are horrible debaters and one of them will be our next president.
>>
>>680632568
>He scares the establishment.
That is all that matters, the rest is icing on the cake.
>>
>>680633602
No I don't buy into it.

But I'm also intelligent enough to know I would never get Pearl Harbor mixed up with the Fishermans Wharf in San Francisco.

The point is 9/11 is something that should not be mistaken lightly, and if it does you should correct yourself.
>>
>>680633140
Even his PR said it was a slip of the tongue on television so stop trying to make that happen....
>>
>>680633461
>current year
>getting this buttmad over one mistake
>>
>>680633879
>no i dont buy into
>continues to show that he does buy into it
http://kelo.com/blogs/the-daily-dose/742/the-real-story-behind-trumps-711-comment/
>>
File: 48_big.jpg (15 KB, 274x279) Image search: [Google]
48_big.jpg
15 KB, 274x279
>>680633209
New York City Fire Department Engine 7/Ladder 1/Battalion 1 Firehouse on Duane Street in Lower Manhattan.

The other first response was provided by 1010
>>
>>680633461
Public speaking is about the least important thing that a president does. If he can get shit done, who gives a fuck if he gets a word or two wrong while addressing the people.
>>
>>680632975
>implying he wouldn't do shady ass deals with China to make himself richer at the expense of the global market (that includes the US)
>implying he wouldn't start bullying other nations in an attempt to extort them

Literally why do people want this guy?
You really think that a multibillionaire who outsources production of his own goods from his companies to Mexico and China is going to create jobs or help you out in any way? He'd sooner sell the American people than help us.
>>
>>680634068
>>680634166
Hey same fags maybe you should watch his PR admit on tv that it was a slip of the tongue and stop trying to defend with bullshit answers
>>
>>680633879
I don't think he's ever taken 9/11 lightly. He stomped Cruz in debates over how lightly he does not take that matter. It's just pure dishonesty to imply such a thing over a verbal flub.

Of course if this is about the firefighters then this whole discussion is moot. Only Trump really knows what he meant.
>>
>>680634254
So who are you voting for? Hilary will do the same shit except lie to your face while doing it. Bernie has been a career politician who in congress since 1991 has done absolutely nothing in 25 years...not exactly the man of action he is suppose to be. Cruz is a delusional shitbag. Only Kasich seems okay and he has no chance
>>
>>680634166
Is that really their patch? That's fucking horrible.
>>
>>680632568

He was referring to the god damn 711 firefighters. There are firefighters in NYC that are part of the Firestation 711 and Fire legion 711.

Jesus Fuck... What the hell is the matter with the Media in Amerifat?... It takes 2 seconds for anyone to look this up, and the reason I know it is because I have actual friends in NYC. I cant believe how dumb people are.

http://kelo.com/blogs/the-daily-dose/742/the-real-story-behind-trumps-711-comment/
>>
>>680633638
>he's not a liar or a cuck
Top lel m8
>>
>>680634380
there are at least 2 of us fags and I'm totally willing to see him admit it's a slip up

I just assumed he was talking about ladder one, they lost a battalion chief in the attacks. Surely you can understand why to someone like me the media immediately bandwagon this as 'trump's an idiot' seems unjust and disrespectful.

>>680634546
yeah it's pretty shit
>>
>>680634380
Yes because she knows what trump meant, and isnt trying to get you dumbasses the answer you want
>>
File: 146203830612.jpg (48 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
146203830612.jpg
48 KB, 640x400
>>680632568
MR GORBATRUMP

TEAR DOWN THIS WALL
>>
>>680634566
>I cant believe how dumb people are.

Well, liberals...so
>>
Tell me how Trump is like Hitler?
>>
>>680634166
>>680634566
That's a nice coincidence but he's talking about the police down at 7/11 too which makes zero sense in that context.
>>
File: 205.jpg (9 KB, 251x170) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
9 KB, 251x170
>>680634538
last year sanders missed more votes than anyone else in congress. Rand Paul attended the highest number.
>>
>>680632568
So you are not a pussy in 2017 getting rapped by niggers and muslims.
>>
>>680632568
because he's a "political outsider", although he's donate to hillary clinton many times.
>>
>>680634854
nobody here said trump was like hitler
>>
File: il_570xN.1007983557_iv45.jpg (50 KB, 570x1036) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1007983557_iv45.jpg
50 KB, 570x1036
https://www.etsy.com/listing/277153068/remember-711-trump-2016-decal?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=remember%20711&ref=sr_gallery_1 found this decal, seems relevent
>>
File: 1459362227459.jpg (21 KB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1459362227459.jpg
21 KB, 270x263
>>680632568
Hillary Clinton is the alternative. She's Satan.
>>
>>680634874
>down at 9/11 makes sense
"I watched our police, and out firemen, down on 7/11, down at the World Trade Center", right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action"

I assumed he was talking about the *people*, members of ladder one. It could go either way, but I've yet to see him admit that it was a mistake.
>>
File: 88[2].jpg (19 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
88[2].jpg
19 KB, 300x100
>>680635102
I do have to say even though my opinion is irrelevant, If Clinton beats Trump I am not too worried the composure she exerts when confronted by SJW or BLM activists is of pure disgust and arrogance which I love, so it won't be that bad. Better than Bernie nigger lover Sanders..
>>
File: trump got.jpg (932 KB, 3500x2332) Image search: [Google]
trump got.jpg
932 KB, 3500x2332
>>680632568
Dumb Ass or Fat Ass, You Choose!
>>
>>680632568

To Keep Harriet Cuntman off the $20 bill
>>
>>680635153
That and other character flaws is what makes him such a bad choice for pres. It's all part of his egotistical ways that make him horrible at negotiations. His way or the highway just doesn't work in the international arena
>>
>>680635663
Schrillary is much better! Sheesh
>>
not a woman not a jew not a canadian
>>
>>680635663
Don't look now but anon is making sense.
>>
>>680632568
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University
Ron paul was your only good chance, the rest of the big republican candidates are as cancerous as stormfags on /b/
>>
>>680633461
thanks for being a faggot

This is the problem of the SJW bowel-movement, it mandates everything be taken at face value and not requesting an ounce of individual thought be applied to context and intention. Anyone this butthurt over this comment is either retarded, or, well I guess there is only one outcome, you are retarded. To be so blinded with hate that you think a guy who lives in New York doesnt know the difference or care is just ignorant.
>>
>>680635663
>>680635883
>horrible at negotiations
haha got any proof to back this up? Against you is his business empire
>>
>>680632568
He's not Hillary.
>>
>>680635883
We've just had 8 years of the worst Prez ever, and you want to have more of it. Don't look now, but this anon is an idiot.
>>
>>680632568
liberalism destroys countries, we NEED him
>>
>>680634538
It's all about choosing the lesser evil.
The president has three jobs and three jobs only.
1. Foreign relations
2. Keeping the American people safe
3. Appointing a competent cabinet

This is a man who openly calls for bans on major religions in a country founded on religious freedom.

He wants to disband the UN

He openly degrades our political allies

He spouts off about starting wars and using torture.

His top advisers are crackpot, horrendous human beings that are very well known for illegal behavior.

He encourages fighting and hate among our own citizens because they disagree with eachother

He has all of the qualities that you should NEVER have if you're a political leader.

On top of that the only relative experience he has is a reality TV show and an inherited fortune that his daddy's aides created for him.

At least Hilary would be a better political face than he would, despite you thinking that she's a she-devil because the idea of a woman in power really triggers you. Sure she makes some stupid mistakes and there are other people who would do the job better, but she's the alternative to someone who is telling the public, on national television, all of the war crimes he'd commit. You can speculate all you want saying "oh they're all politicians they're all evil. They would do the same thing but lie about it!" But there isn't any real evidence of that and they don't have an extensive history of that. But trump is saying all this crazy shit first hand.

Sanders may have unrealistic ideas as well but at least he's preaching about investing in the future of the US through education to create more skilled workers to increase GDP. You know, real economic principles instead of just some simpleton pandering like "let's build a wall"
>>
Would you rather Trump or Hillary? Can't trust her, vote Trump.
>>
>>680635663
While I agree, that is the state of all things political currently. If I say I'm against transgender bathrooms you call me a close minded religious fag (which i'm not religious at all). If I say I believe a country should control its borders and allowing mass syrian migrant into our country is bad you would say i'm a xenophobe without listening to any of my reasons or dismissing them.

Our political climate is reflecting our social one. A bunch of special snowflakes who want to show how caring and understanding they are, yet are completely intolerant of people that disagree with them.
>>
Trump is cool I guess but at least he's better then the zodiac killer
>>
>>680636348
>It's all about choosing the lesser evil.
>The president has three jobs and three jobs only.
>1. Foreign relations
>2. Keeping the American people safe
>3. Appointing a competent cabinet

I think you are confused about the duties of the president. The president is not meant to be a baby sitter or hall monitor.
>>
>>680636348
>At least Hilary would be a better political face than he would, despite you thinking that she's a she-devil because the idea of a woman in power really triggers you. Sure she makes some stupid mistakes and there are other people who would do the job better, but she's the alternative to someone who is telling the public, on national television, all of the war crimes he'd commit.
You almost had me anon. Get out of here with your guilt trips.
>>
>>680636379
everything you just listed is why we cannot have another 4 years of someone like Hillary or Bernie
>>
>>680636348
You started off good, then fell down. You pulled the liberal "gender" card the same way people did when Obama was running but the "race" version.
>>
>>680636379
This. Also bernie supporters are usually the most selfish people. They hide behind altruism. They say they are doing it for the people, but are just voting for themselves and in the short term.
>>
>>680632568
Make america great britan again
>>
>>680636379
I'm genuinely curious what you propose if you are "against transgender bathrooms."
Trans people need to use the bathroom for their birth sex, meaning you have people who look like men forced to use the women's room, and people who look like women forced to use the men's room?
>>
>>680633595
Holy shit I've been looking for an accurate description. This hits the nail on the head. They're like the dirty hipster vegans of politics. Everything they say is condescending and meant to sound like they came up with it first. They always get buttmad at everything you say against their views and they will ALWAYS tell you they're berntards.
>>
If you don't understand already, your a worthless motherfucker not worth explaining things too.
>>
>>680636171
>worst president ever
>pulled the US out of a massive recession
>lowered unemployment rates very significantly
>ended two pointless, draining wars
>killed Osama
>healed foreign relations with allies
>improved world view of the US
>tried passing a sensible universal health care bill only for it to be ripped up by Congress and completely rewritten.
>wasn't a bush
>>
>>680633595
bernie said something politically incorrect?
omg crucify him
trump said something politically incorrect?
add a few more points to his poll standing
>>
>>680633140
This.

Closest firestation to WTC
>>
>>680636124
All the proof you need is the way he carries himself. He's got his business empire great. this isn't just a business it's a gov't and it takes stronger character than just "you're fired!" And not even having the decency to admit and correct your own mistakes. If you think the USA looks stupid now, wait until he displays his flaws on the international stage. It's why no one outside the country takes him seriously.
>>
>>680636612
He's the leader of the executive branch. He doesn't write or pass bills. He doesn't declare war. He doesn't make laws.
He sees that laws are enforced, the American people are safe, and that we maintain strong allies.

What do you think the president does?
>>
>>680636171
Worst prez ever yet bush clearly protected the very family of the terrorist piece of shit that committed 9/11. Also his policies is what led to the mess this current pres. had to muddle through. But he's worse. Talk about selective amnesia
>>
>>680637275
I misspoke, i'm against people being able to choose their bathroom by the "gender" they identify with. The room for interpretation is to variable and being that you can no longer criticize people or they sue you, it leads to more problem. Unisex/Family bathrooms. This allows parents with small children, or older people who might need assistance (from a family member or caregiver) a place to help them.
>>
>>680637996
How do you propose we fund adding unisex/family bathrooms to all the buildings that don't have them? What should trans people do in buildings that don't have unisex/family bathrooms?
>>
>>680637561
>created isis
>still hasnt shut down gitmo
>huge number of drone strikes that hurt our image in the countries we try to help
>still signed the shitty aca which punishes people for not having something they should be forced to buy
>didnt keep his red line promise in syria which was a huge gaff
>was an obama
>>
>>680632845
sjw's are a political meme right now, they'll go away once everyone stops caring about them
>>
>>680638134
Use the bathroom which corresponds to the genitals you have, how hard is that?
>>
>>680633592
Yeah. That's the problem right? Not that blacks are disproportionately guilty of crime, not that they take everything as an attack, not that they're pushing white guilt harder than they push their pregnant girls down the stairs. No its that we're just dicks.
>>
>>680638134
The same way we fund a bathroom when we have to re innovate, fix or replace them. The same way we fund everything. Open transgenders is something new to society and like anything new solutions are not immediate.

The same way they have been using the bathroom up to this point. I assume if you look like a woman, but "self" identify as a man you go to the womans, because you look like a woman. If you look like a man, but self identify as a woman, you go to the mens, because you look like a man.
>>
>>680638414
that's the kind of shit that should stop

on the issue of refugee's, terrorists are going to get in whether our borders are 100% open or closed like fort knox, because there's no limit to the nutcases in the US that can be easily indoctrinated
>>
>>680637989
introduces legislation, signs and vetos bills, and does in fact have the power to unofficially declare war without congress (remember vietnam and korea? of thats right you were still living in the balls of your wellfare rich father)
>>
>>680638410
what if you have both?
>>
>>680637561
Lowered unemployment
> no he just changed the way the numbers are calculated, to look better.
He's fixed little.
got Osama
>That was the seals, Obama slept in the oval office surrounded by security.
Tried passing a sensible healthcare bill
> but let one that's crap, pass. While reducing coverage and increasing the price.

I don't think he's the worst, but he's far from good.
>>
File: buckangel.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
buckangel.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>680638410
So you want people who look like this using the women's room?
>>
>>680636348
The only point you made was the cabinet point. The president is not responsible for our safety. As far as foreign relations go all the president is expected to do is show up, take pictures, and discuss with "other leader x" all the plans that both of their advisors have already put in motion. Torture is good as long as you're torturing the right people. Our political allies are pussies that rely on us to stay sovereign. The UN is a joke. Clinton is seriously the worst person in the race. And not because of her pwecious widdle vajayjay. She's just wrapped up in too much shady shit and Wall Street and the like are more than willing to pay to cover it up. Sanders is a cantankerous old man who's always been too lazy to work so he became a politician and advocates FOR being lazy and not earning. He wants to punish success and reward laziness. That just ain't gonna fly in a society where the willing can be whatever they want. He doesn't like the American Dream because it means you actually have to get out there and apply yourself. And both Hillary and Bernie want all Americans to HAVE TO hold big daddy government's hand to just barely get by.
>>
>>680632727
it was a political gaff.

it's what stupid people latch onto to make a point because their brains are too stupid to speak about legitimate talking points.

I wouldn't vote trump btw. i'm voting Bernie. at least trump wouldn't be a wall street puppet like Obama (the only thing trump and Bernie share).

banks bigger now than they were in 2008. no ceos in jail after proof of predatory and straight up illegal lending practices. citizens united still here. stupid useless dodd frank instead of reinstating glass steagall.

seriously if you vote anyone other than Bernie or trump you're voting for status quo where the American people get fucked for 4 more years.
>>
>>680638410
I dont see the problem with this

Its not like we have a seperate bathroom for faggots. If I am pissing in the group trough the guy next to me could LOVE cocks, but he still pisses in the group trough. So why would I expect someone with a penis who loves cock but wears a wig to piss somewhere else?
>>
>>680637561
>ended two pointless, draining wars
>ended

Shit got 10 times worse after he "ended" those wars
>>
>>680638845
Sure.
>>
>>680632568

He is smarter/better looking/more worth as a human being than you.
>>
>>680638414
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf#disablemobile

>blacks disproportionately commit all the crimes!
Then explain why the FBI says that nearly 70% of all crimes are committed by white people.

Stop spouting off about things that you have no information about.

Oh and take a look at the forced rape Stat you twat.
>>
Engine 7. Ladder 1. Battalion 1. Fire Station #711. They were the first responders to the 9/11 attacks. Why do you think the crowd didn't react when he said it, dumbass?
>>
>>680638963
Exactly.
>>
>>680632568
He isn't a clinton.
>>
>>680639068
What about disproportionately do you not get?
>>
>>680637561
We aren't out of the resession.
Skewed unemployment numbers into his favor. Places doing better are doing so because of their red state and local govt not taxing the shit out of them
The two wars haven't ended
He didn't personally kill anyone
Everyone still hates America.
He passed a sack of shit for healthcare which doubled the cost of private insurance and it in and of itself costs an individual $250 a month for a $3600 deductible plan in the obamacare system.
>>
>>680638845
The bathroom has nothing to do with personality, its a room designed to accept urine and feces based on the biological design of a body, hence why women's room's dont have urinals.

I dont understand why we are making it more complicated.
>>
>>680638806
Default male if penis
>>
>>680639351
this
the only thing trannies are good for is porn
>>
>>680638845
Picture your 8 year old daughter in the bathroom. Now a tall woman comes in and pulls out a 8" dick to take a leak in front of her. Seeing a problem yet?
>>
>>680639068
Blacks are a minority. Here's the important word k?
PROPORTIONALLY
They commit more crime.
I know words are tough, but go Google that word, and think about it for a while.
>>
File: 1449700031586.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1449700031586.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>680632568
He's better than the competition
>>
File: 1449599654149.png (27 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1449599654149.png
27 KB, 240x240
>>
>>680638901
*citation needed*
>>
File: 1461337925856.jpg (313 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461337925856.jpg
313 KB, 1200x1600
>>680632975
>>
>>680637561
>"ending" a war by withdrawing from an unstable area while leaving behind state of the art military equipment for ISIS to take.

What can you expect from a Hussein?
>>
>>680639494
Not really. Everyone's in a stall and nobody is going to see anyone's genitals.
>>
>>680639502

You are arguing with a nigger that probably has a 200 word vocabulary.
>>
>>680639721
Youre telling me youve never accidentally seen someone genitals in a bathroom?
>>
>>680639502
>>680639207
It's based on percentages you illiterate fucks.
>>
>>680639494
>Daddy, why do that woman have a boy peepee?
>It's not a real woman, sweetie

kek, i can imagine
>>
>>680639752
I'm not arguing. I just saw he didn't understand and made one comment trying to help.
If it's an argument, I normally lead with "dumb ass". I'm just trying to educate, but thanks.
>>
>>680639494
More like they sit down in a stall and pee.
>>
File: 1461080560929.jpg (133 KB, 768x662) Image search: [Google]
1461080560929.jpg
133 KB, 768x662
>>680632568
Because your a cuck if you don't
>>
>>680639494
you realize women's bathrooms don't have urinals right? she'd be in a closed stall.
>>
>>680639637
How about this instead. You provide a source that refutes everything I just said. All you need to do to prove everything I said are a few videos from their rallies and debates.
>>
>>680639068
63.7% of the us is white, commit 69.3% of crimes (1:1.09 ratio)
12.2% of the us is black, commit 28.1% of crimes (1:2.3 ratio)

Chances of a black person having committed a crime is 2.11 times higher than for a white person.
>>
>>680639869
I don't actively peek into stalls you sick fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 400x300
Well let's hope they follow posted rules since that's a pretty ugly situation
>>
>>680632568

he represents everything everyone wants in a leader but is afraid to represent. He is honest and brutally self committed to being who he is regardless of the paradigm. extremely respectable person and interestingly exciting to see what he will do next. Feels like the first human politician I have seen in a while
>>
>>680639869
It's possible, but I can't think of a time. I don't try to look at dicks when I'm pissing.
>>
>>680640142
Children do
And i said accidentally, not actively searching. You do realize in america we have huge gaps in our stall doors right?
>>
>>680640040
When someone tries to prove a point they must provide information backing it up. Nt the other way around, giga-nigga
>>
>>680640268
>accidentally
>>
>>680639869
not when they're in stalls no.
>>
>>680640003
This. I've been using women's restrooms my whole life, from the weird and trashy to the fancy upper-class and you are never in a situation to see another person's genitalia. It's not like there are urinals. There are stalls. All the stalls have doors. Everyone uses the doors, even at rest areas and truck stops.
>>
>>680639968
Why is daddy in the girls bathroom?
I think that's the real problem here.
>>
Better than Bernie or Hilary
>>
>>680639873
Yes dumb ads, but you obviously have no grasp of static value of proportions.

Since blacks are a minority, they commit less crime than white people as a whole because more white people exist.
I know math, and proportions, are tough. Stay in school, kiddo. Study up on math, you need it.
>>
>>680640174
This. He's not stamped out of the same political machine that everyone else is. Also he doesn't want to punish earners and reward laziness(bern) or "emulate merkel"(Hillary)
>>
>>680640272
I've lived here longer than you have, and if you're sitting on a toilet no one can see your genitals.
What would be harder to explain to a child,
1. That a person who looks and sounds like a woman is using a stall to pee in the women's bathroom
2. Or a person who looks and sounds like a woman is in a men's restroom
>>
Trump is a hero, hes fast, hes strong, and hell make America great again, trump2016
>>
>>680640293
You're special govt mandated candidates have already proven my point. And your support of either of them statistically dictates that you(most likely) are the actual nigger
>>
>>680640512
Thanks man, I'm the other guy on your side. On mobile, on my break at work. Didn't have the time or patience to do that math free hand.
>>
>>680632568
he does lie, hes sick of politicians shit, hillary is a lier, bernie is bad

[15 exactly, excluding this bracket]
>>
>>680639068
More crimes are committed by whites because there are more whites. Also understand that white crime factors include Hispanics, but that is a separate discussion.

Total amount of blacks in the US =38929319 (12.6% of population)
From your link, Crimes commited = 2640067
Average likelyhood of invidual to commit crime = 6.78%

Total amount of whites in the US =223553265 (72.4% of population)
From your link, Crimes commited = 6502919
Average likelyhood of invidual to commit crime = 2.90%

Average Chance a random white person you meet will rape you = 0.0000403%
Average Chance a random black person will rape you = 0.000116%

If whites committed crimes at the rate of blacks, the crime rate would go up by (IE: factoring population) = 108.510%

If blacks committed crimes at the rate of whites, the crime rate would go down by (IE: factoring population) = 37.859%
>>
>>680640769
>I don't have any proof so I'll just call you a nigger

Dat trump logic
>>
>People think there's a difference between candidates.
>>
>>680640272
If a child is actively peeking into stalls and sees a dick, it can hardly be more traumatizing than some of the things found between a woman's legs. They'll have to learn eventually that genitals come in all shapes and sizes.
>>
>>680640654
So you put your pants and underwear up while sitting on the toliet? How is that done? Honestly my real opinion is to get rid of gendered bathrooms and saw fuck it. You dont have to make any new restrooms, and no one can bitch. It is such a nonissue it boggles my mind why people are hung up on it.
>>
>>680640907
That is literally what you did first.
>>
>>680632568

Would you rather Hilary Clinton?

/thread
>>
File: CeHnf0oWIAAiqqT.png (154 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
CeHnf0oWIAAiqqT.png
154 KB, 316x533
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
>>
>>680641089
>WOW
>*adjusts problem glasses*
>SERIOUSLY?
>*sips pumpkin spice latte*
>I CAN'T EVEN
>*takes out student loan*
>I JUST CANT
>*uses loan to donate to bernie sanders*
>I CANT EVEN, LIKE
>*occupies wall street*
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>*downvotes*
>LIKE
>*violently protests peacefully*
>SERIOUSLY?
>*preps the bull*
>I MEAN COME ON
>*phone banks*
>JUST, LIKE, SERIOUSLY?
>*blocks traffic*
>LIKE, I CANT
>*welcomes refugees*
>I CANT EVEN, LIKE
>*takes hormonal supplements*
>UGH
>*apologizes for being white*
>CAN YOU NOT
>*does research*
>LIKE
>*attends BLM rally*
>ARE YOU SERIOUS?
>*self flagellates*
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>680640997
I asked you to provide proof backing up your opinionated claims and you could not. You're just clucking
>>
>>680640992
Who let's their child sit in front of a stall staring at the occupant long enough to see the entire process?
>>
>>680632568
To deal with the radical Muslims, no other world leader is
>>
>>680640997
Of course he did.
Sanders supporters attack everyone first, and cry foul when you act like them.
It's well documented at this point.
>>
>>680632568
are you retarded? the fire/police station is called the 7-1-1 right down the street from where he gave his speech

>>
He made a mistake. Fuck off.
>>
>>680641307
Proof?
>>
>>680641178
And I made a suggestion. How about this. Make me a list of the claim(s) you want proven and I will provide either articles or quotes that can easily be googled. At this point I can't even remember what all was in the long reply I posted and I'm at work without a lot of time. But as it stands right now you're just saying I'm wrong and won't tell me why I'm wrong
>>
>>680641266
What about accidental do you not get? Ive walked into restrooms and have seen dicks in my peripheral vision, not every time but it does happen. But like i said, honest non shitposting opinion is to make all restrooms unisex.
>>
>>680641272
What about all the social outcasts that shoot up innocents at a much higher rate? Should we deport all of them too?
Should we send them back to europe?
>>
he's a white man who isn't jewish
>>
>>680632568
Because it does not matter who you vote for, might as well be a comedian.
>>
>>680632568
You shouldn't. He's treating the Presidency like a publicity stunt.
>>
>>680641462
Uhh every video of them ever?
>>
>>680641307
This.

Sanders cucks are much more voilent than Trumpfags, but they justify it because Trump hurt their feelings or whatever.
>>
File: trumpen.jpg (3 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
trumpen.jpg
3 KB, 125x118
>>
>>680641552
Honestly deporting everyone on 4chan would probably be a benefit for the country.
>>
>>680641741
I wonder if that's what those Trump supporters were saying while stomping a mexicans head into the ground.
>>
>>680641552
Ha no they don't gtfo with that shit. Statistics don't lie. Unless you're talking about the niggers in places like Chicago. Then yes. Shippem out!
>>
>>680641628
have you seen obama? he constantly treats it like a publicity stunt.
>>
>>680641464
Facts need to be proven not disproven.
Here let me show you what I mean:

God is real because you can't prove he isn't
Aliens actually run the world with Benjamin franklin, who was also an alien and runs the illuminati, and it's true because you can't prove it isn't.

And how are you going to complain about "lazy liberals" when you're arguing with an anon on b while at work you unproductive leech. Stop fucking over your employer overlord and make him some god damned money like you're paid to.
>>
>>680641462
The girl who punched a man in the face, at a trump rally, then complained when she was pepper sprayed.

The article the Washington post printed about trump protests (Bernie supporters) that are violent.

Bernie supporters blocking people from trump rallies.

It's well documented, I shouldn't have to spoon feed you everything that's in the news. Bernie supporters are for free speech, unless it's an opinion they don't like. Then they react like Hitler youth.
>>
File: mySz0FCxBTo.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mySz0FCxBTo.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>680642098
Someones jelly they dont have a job that lets then shitpost
>>
File: 1424746036972.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1424746036972.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>680635324
My nigga
>>
Why is everyone whining at this? The reason the GOP doesn't want Trump, is because they have the polls and Google search data, which points out he will never win. Same for Cruz. Face you Democrat America, if Bernie doesn't win the nomination, Hillary will be president. Trump nor Cruz does stand a change, learn your politics.
>>
>>680641545
What if one of them accidentally slips thier dick in your ass because your belt accidentally came loose and they accidentally tripped over a dildo that was accidentally left on the floor by someone who accidentally thought the bathroom was thier house?
>>
>>680641741
I know there's so many riots at sanders events and none at trump rallies...oh wait
>>
This will all be worth it IMO if Trump destroys the modern GOP.

Get rid of the xenophobia, get rid of the religious bullshit, get rid of the anti-gay bullshit.

Shut the fuck up with all that and just be the "party of fiscal responsibility" like you've been lying about for years.
>>
File: 1459362231074.jpg (33 KB, 225x321) Image search: [Google]
1459362231074.jpg
33 KB, 225x321
>>680641462
>>
>>680642455
bernie won't win the nomination, so we might as well just accept the fact that hillary is going to be our new president
>>
>>680641988
When was the last mass shooting committed by a black person and not a pissed off white person?
>>
>>680642098
Holy shit really? Your dodging and not even being clever about it.

I went back and read my original post. It's a doozie. Your citation comment really needed to be a little more specific. My guess is you just posted it to be edgy. Now you're deflecting so hard to get me to google like 15 things that I said like that's feasible. How about this. Go pick one point I made and I will gladly back it up. If you just want to deflect again please do the world(and your mother a favor) and empty your piss jugs, throw away your jizz sock, and wipe your browser history before you kill yourself.
>>
>>680642614
Because Trump supporters don't bother wasting their time at Sander rallys, but Sander supporters show up at every trump rally now. How fucking hard is that to understand?

Do you think if I went to a Sander's rally and sat for the entire time chanting Trump as loud as I can, I wouldn't be asked to leave? And when I told them to fuck off and not leave you think they wouldn't make me leave...by force? Let's not be completely fucking delusional.
>>
>>680642614
Yeah because the riots at Trump rallies are caused by Trump supporters... oh wait
>>
>>680642333
Sorry, I work for my money. You're no better than the welfare queens that you're speaking out against.
>>
File: 4749364238_4797e57d52[1].jpg (71 KB, 413x479) Image search: [Google]
4749364238_4797e57d52[1].jpg
71 KB, 413x479
for the lulz
>>
>>680641462
http://www.therebel.media/social_experiment_proves_bernie_sanders_supporters_are_more_violent_than_donald_trump_supporters
>>
>>680642684
Or the GOP will trick the convention, so they don't end up with Cruz or Trump. But probably Trump will go independent, drawing away voters from the Republicans, causing the same outcome.
>>
A vote for Trump is a vote lost for Hillary.
You don't wan't a cunt for a president, do you?
You've already had a traitor, a pussy, an idiot, and a faggot, oh and a nignog.
Why break cycle, I guess.

Vote for who you think deserves it, even though no candidate ever does deserve jack shit.
Politicians should be robots programmed by the party. After their term is up, the new party and presidential robot beat the shit and tear up the old fucking one and a swearing in type ceremony.
Robots only tend to get made fun of. They don't get involved in rape scandals, racist accusations or tomfoolery unless programmed to do so.
to end my rant, I'll just say the word NASA for scientific sounding jargon.
NASA.
>>
>>680642736
And how long do you think chicagos black on black gang murder rate for 2016 is going to surpass all of 2015s mass shooting deaths?
>>
>>680638845
Doesn't much matter; all stalls anyway.
>>
>>680642333
shit post

fdskf asdjfsdl fklanferof i 4rntkrl fguidosa fnejkwlterjkt f jkaf dhusafi 4emn fdjsakfhsdj af bnajdkf ankjfls aueiwfghudf das jdfka vahdf dnfjk ndjkfdjfk dsabjrtkelwhuids desu
>>
>>680642736
Define mass shootings? Nignogs in Chicago have officially passed the 1000th victim and we are not quite 5 months into the year.
>>
>>680642742
You're literally just spouting your opinions and trying to say they are facts.
Get back to flipping burgers joe, you're boss isn't paying you to shitpost
>>
America will have its first meme president and sjw's will get btfo and restricting mudslimes
>>
File: obama.jpg (8 KB, 321x118) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
8 KB, 321x118
>>680642959

Remember when Obama was president and we got a national open enrollment period for health insurance and bin laden was killed and unemployment dropped to 5% and the stock market went on a 5+ year bull run?
>>
>>680632960
How old are you grandpa? Also people bitch about millennials but honestly it's Gen X's fault for doing a shitty job at raising them
>>
>>680642614
>Trump is a facist! We must shut him up because he don't share our political views!
>It isn't facism if we do it

It's getting late. Go prep your mother's bull
>>
>>680633063
3edgy5me
>>
>>680632960
This just in! The older generation thinks the younger generation is ruining everything!

More at 11.
>>
>>680642777
Every video I've seen is someone speaking out saying trump is a racist or a bigot whenever he says something racist. Then trump supporters using violence to shut them up because hearing something they don't like hurts their widdle feewings
>>
>>680642822
They are.
>>
Trump is destroying the GOP
>>
File: 711.png (558 KB, 1103x670) Image search: [Google]
711.png
558 KB, 1103x670
>>680632568
>>
>>680643225
Guess again. Lol. At least I have a job. A good one too. I make just under $15/hr entry level(1yr with company) my health ins is paid for by the company. I get quarterly bonuses around $2-3k. I made it to this point in life by not being what Bernie advocates for every day. I don't need the govt. the govt needs people like me. You punish the earners too much while offering the lazy more than they're worth you won't like(well maybe you will) how that turns out. I'm good. I've got mine. I don't need anyone else to spend my money. There's already enough of that going around as it is.
>>
>>680632568
The guy said 7/11 on accident. I hate trump and even i think it's highly cringe to make a scene over him saying 7/11 on accident.

Who fucking cares.

Also, if comes down to trump vs cunt hillary I'm voting trump. Hillary cunt lied and people died. Trump claims he wants to lower my taxes anyway.
>>
>>680643520
>being this delutional
I guess the majority of the populous in Cuckago are Trumpfags then?
>>
>>680643484
Name one racist thing plz
>>
>>680643426
We don't condone violence, racism, sexism, xenophobia, ignorance, or general hate in our community. We decided as a collective. It isn't facist just because you as an individual disagree.
>>
>>680643653
the GOP destroyed the GOP. They need to be destroyed if they have any chance of looking deep within their message and realize that they are out of touch with today's society. I don't even mean in the SJW attitude of today, I just mean in general.

As someone who self identifies as fiscally conservative, but socially liberal the only two people I had any interest in the GOP that were running were Rand Paul and Kaisch, one who is out and one who is basically out.

I am also not entirely thrilled by my other options. In many ways I liked O'Malley more then the remaining ones but he had no chance, much like Kasich doesn't.

The short of it, this election could have very easily made me vote Republican this time, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Of course we are still months and months away but based on the current circus, there is little to no chance of that happening.
>>
>>680644156
>All mexicans are rapists, murders, and criminals

Well gee that was easy.
>>
>>680636348
Agreed with you except for the part about Shillary, she's arguably worse than Trump because nothing she says is worth anything, she'll flip flop in a second's notice whenever the political tide suggests and has no other true objective but to just be elected, doing and saying whatever is necessary to get there. At least Bernie and Trump are consistent and actually seem to believe what they're saying.
>>
>>680644102
I live in a 95% white community retard.
>>
>>680644353
Not what was said. Please go back to facebook
>>
>>680640149
So you should always use the toilet with your cap pointing forward. Stupid kids these days.
>>
File: 1458436563541.jpg (42 KB, 506x371) Image search: [Google]
1458436563541.jpg
42 KB, 506x371
>>680644162
>>
>>680644102
>lel look at my meems
>>
File: Screenshot_15.png (1 MB, 1061x464) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_15.png
1 MB, 1061x464
>>
>>680644405
Not for long, eurocuck
go welcome some more refugees
>>
>>680644584
>that wall suit

kek
>>
>>680632568
Nigga has a loud mouth and speaks his mind.
He's better than a women being told what to do and say.
Hillary will be the biggest puppet yet.
>>
>>680636820
Nope. I'm sure some are but that's the same as every candidate. I prefer him over any other because his main focus is on stopping the constant absorption of all national wealth to the top 1%. I am not poor, I am not unemployed, and virtually none of the social services he proposes will be of any use to me, but he's addressing the #1 economic problem in our country. Meanwhile Trump is spouting off about batshit nonsense like eliminating a 14 trillion dollar debt in 8 years.
>>
File: 1461150304477.png (295 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1461150304477.png
295 KB, 680x697
>>680644506
>lel look at them
>>
>>680642098

Blah blah blha, my teams better then your team

Youre a political junkie, go get a fucking job you stupid cunt. Once you start having your pay check drained by the federal government so you can argue about pissing in female bathrooms you'll understand your political arguments are a fucking joke.
>>
If you're still using the pejorative "cuck", I just assume you're a 14 year old.
>>
>>680644484
That is a communist way of thinking, not the shit that those libtards believe
>>
File: waitforit.jpg (22 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
waitforit.jpg
22 KB, 530x298
>>680643768
and suddenly the Trump is actually smarter than you all thought, having a better notion of what he was saying seeing as he is from NYC

and you are all a lot more stupid looking
>>
It's basically against Americans values to vote for Bernie. I mean, the reason the top 1% is so wealthy is capitalism. And I don't really mind, because it is better than anything else.
>>
>>680644442
It's literally what he said.
Unless you mean when he said "well not EVERY mexican, probably" to cover his ass for the Hispanic vote.
>>
>>680644856
Spotted the cuck
>>
>>680644353
Going to have to agree with >>680644442
guy here. That is some facebook or "twitter" level of research there buddy. The actual quote was pretty accurate. Don't get me wrong, his whole "wall" meme is hilariously stupid but what was actually said was not nearly as bad as people who are to lazy to not be spoon fed their opinions make it out to be.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461288805134.jpg (43 KB, 640x467) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461288805134.jpg
43 KB, 640x467
>Gas Chambers and Ovens for everyone
>>
>>680642854
Not even that anon, i can just feel your anger that you are stuck working a shitty job. Lol i work, shitpost, and make more than you do. Stay jelly bruh
>>
>>680644484
If you do support voilence and racism please check yourself in at the nearest prison and get the fuck out of my society.
>>
File: 1460807632180.jpg (544 KB, 984x908) Image search: [Google]
1460807632180.jpg
544 KB, 984x908
>>680644916
>>
>>680644613
I live in MI.
>>
>>680644952
My 6 year old nephew thinks its funny to repeat the same things over and over again too.
>>
>>680632568
That's a Canadian cop car.
>>
>>680644722
>implying trump isn't just a puppet for the almighty dollar
>>
File: 1457020299584.jpg (81 KB, 600x621) Image search: [Google]
1457020299584.jpg
81 KB, 600x621
>>680644856
>berniecuck accusing someone for being underage
>>
>>680640880
My nigga
>>
>>680644916
Try again
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

What part of that is untrue? We know a majority of the drug cartels are now come from Mexico. To protect their drugs they murder and put the heads of people in various border towns, mostly in Mexico but not exclusively. Additionally if you are well educated with necessary skills your not illegally crossing the Mexican border into the US. Your doing it because you are likely lowly educated and we pay our manual labors more then what they can make their.

So we established its not their best. We established the drug cartels which covers both the drugs and the crime. Maybe the rapist part was a bit much.
>>
>>680644722
I agree with Trumps wall.
Why let a bunch of poor drug dealers into our country just cause theirs is shit. They are bringing this country down.
We need to show them we are not fucking around anymore. If we don't they will turn this country into a shitty cartel land like there shit hole.
>>
>>680641985
>Mfw I'm Mexican
>Mfw I like trump
>Mfw my head is perfectly intact
>Mfw dukat did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.