[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fucking thread again: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: loser.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
This fucking thread again:

Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
>>
>>680441476
What do you look like?
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 713x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 713x800
How?
>>
Have your powers come in yet?
>>
>>680441476
is a RealDoll worth the money?
>>
Are u ugly as shit or just autistic?
>>
>>680441762

Average. Plainly average.

>>680441870

By not having sex.

>>680441888

I'm more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
>>
>>680441994

Totally.

>>680442051

Little column A, little column B.
>>
>>680441476
Do you or realize that no one gives a fuck that you're a kissless virgin and neither should you? Get over that shit, life's much more than that.
>>
Do u live with parents?
>>
>>680442220
>>680441476
Listen to this Anon.
It really shouldn't matter to you, and the fact that you put that shitty label on yourself is only keeping you in your little kissless virgin bubble.

Stop self loathing and actually talk to women, faggot.

>Or just an hero.
>>
Are u fat? Do u have job? Any car?
>>
>>680441476
28 y old virgin here
bout to have sex soon
she has a lot of exp in int
she doesnt know i am a virgo faggot
how bad can i screw it up?
>>
>>680441476
why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>680442220

I realise that most people don't give a shit. I do give a shit though. Also, people give enough of a shit to reply to these threads.

>>680442390

No. I call them maybe every two months.

>>680442518

Not fat. Soon unemployed. No car or drivers license.
>>
>>680442395

Again: it does matter to me; simply because psychosocial health and sexual success correlates a lot.

>>680442844

You won't screw it up. Sex it not so difficult and there are a lot of people who have sexual experience who just suck at it.
>>
>>680442844
Better hope she likes to take charge.
Whatever the case, just go with the flow.

>>680443162
>>680442866
Focus on yourself by finding a new job, and getting a shrink.
It's pointless to look for a relationship of any kind if you're a mess yourself.
Stop being a coward and looking for shit that you COULD do on 4chan and just do it you fuck.
>>
>>680443162
Yeah, listen to the 33 year old bed pisser about sex tips. Good luck.
>>
>>680441476
Don't worry. Sex is totally overrated anyway.
>>
>>680443397
>Focus on yourself by finding a new job, and getting a shrink.

I'm essentially spending my days writing applications at the moment.

>Stop being a coward and looking for shit that you COULD do on 4chan and just do it you fuck.

Most stuff you find on 4chan, you probably should not do.
>>
>>680443583

Duh. It's the possibility to have sex which is intriguing. It's nice being desired.
>>
>>680443522

Seriously dude. Sex is not rocket science.
>>
>>680443831
>I'm essentially spending my days writing applications at the moment.

I know the feeling. Fucking hate it. Good luck. As for being sexless, all I can say is push yourself to go to new places and meet new people. Socializing isn't the easiest thing, but if you care this much about being sexless, you'll likely be proud of yourself for doing it.
>>
>>680444256

I actually only open these threads to talk to people. Regarding the virginity issue, everything which can be said has been said a long time ago.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.