[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bring it in bros. Everything will be alright.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 166x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 166x164
Bring it in bros.
Everything will be alright.
>>
Melissa and Marion
Really can't tell whom I miss the most.
>>
Irem. She's a Turkish sand nigger. Don't judge, hot as fuck and atheist
>>
>>680438423
Anna
>>
Karen
The ship that sailed .... Along with the dynamite I left on board to make sure that there was nothing left for me to go back to
>>
Olatz(Yeah Basque name)
>>
>>680438423
Ashley, perfect girl but she doesn't like my ugly ass back
>>
Yukie, Jasmine.

Ones trans and is coming over to mine on the weekend the other im a bit in love with but just really good friends with.
>>
Sabina. Fucking whore.
>>
>>680438423
Jill Clare Campbell. A fucking whore
>>
Rebecca. First good/honest girl I fucked for ages.
>>
File: came here to laugh at you.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
came here to laugh at you.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
i'm a gigantic faggot, i'm not telling you his name because he and i are happily together
>>
Amanda. First love. Never quite fully recovered, but oh well.
>>
>>680438423
Rosario, well i just broke up today actually
>>
OP's mom
>>
>>680439653
Eeeww, sounds like a christian Mario.
>>
Dakota
Loved her for years. We dont talk like we used to and life has moved on but i havent. Every once in a while our paths cross but never intersect. She is my one who got away.
>>
>>680438423
Chevy Impala 1969
>>
AWP | Dragon Lore (Factory new)
>>
>>680440379
HAHAHAHAHA, well is an hispanic name
>>
File: 1461198362915.jpg (10 KB, 326x320) Image search: [Google]
1461198362915.jpg
10 KB, 326x320
ingrid schoonover... whore cheated on me with a fucking girl lol.
>>
Elisa. I mean, she's a friend, we talk like a few times a month(via text) and she doesn't really like me.
Want to know how much she means to me?
I saw this thread and got butterflies in my stomach as I thought of her
>>
>>680440989
what
>>
Hillary

She's crooked but she stole my heart
>>
File: 1454028849832.jpg (477 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1454028849832.jpg
477 KB, 1680x1050
>>680438423
Emily Luong.
>first and last pure and innocent love
>beta enough to have a crush on her for 9 fucking years
>2nd grade-junior year hopeless
>finally ball up and ask her to junior prom
>she says yes
>on_top_of_the_world.gif
>buy prom tickets for her and me
>the very next day
>she approaches me after class
>Her: look anon, you're a really nice guy, but I actually like someone else, so I can't go with you
>Me:then why did you say yes
>Her: I didn't want to disappoint you
>get stuck with 2 prom tickets
>use neither and drink myself to tears
I can't bring myself to feel any romantic feelings towards any women to this day. I can't even bring myself to hate her. I just feel all twisted and empty inside now.
>>
>>680441084

Cherish it. I would trade all my possessions to be able to feel things like that again
>>
Sandra.
Definitely not perfect, but goddamn if she didn't make me feel
>>
>>680441515
damn dude
>>
>>680441515
I'm sorry man. You really don't feel anything towards women now?
>>
>>680441826
I just feel wary. It's not like I'm afraid of women now, I just don't feel like getting my heart stepped on again.
>>
>>680441935
>It's not like I'm afraid of women now
Yes you are.
Man the fuck up.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Sara. Wish I'd have tapped, didn't feel so depressed beta around her.
>>
File: 1441674201291.jpg (114 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
1441674201291.jpg
114 KB, 456x469
>>680442074
>Man the fuck up.
Man, shut the fuck up. I'm not interested in a relationship.
>>
I only have a cum shovel not a woman
>>
Amber. Died for no reason, never knew I cared.
>>
>>680441935
I know them feels. I once had a relationship with a girl who's boyfriend had died, although she liked me, she never loved me.
One day it ended, and I couldn't get over her for ages too. But eventually you will.
>>
Claudia
>>
>>680442311
Andy?
>>
File: tonight.png (39 KB, 310x208) Image search: [Google]
tonight.png
39 KB, 310x208
>>680442307
>One day it ended, and I couldn't get over her for ages too. But eventually you will.
It's been 6 years.
>>
My best lad's gf. Never would go for it an neither would she
>>
File: 1455474265070.jpg (132 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
1455474265070.jpg
132 KB, 576x384
>>680441515
>girls like this exist
>>
Tiffany. She was perfect, the last girl I knew who was more to me than just a hole to fuck. Our paths diverged long ago. God I would give LITERALLY anything just to see her again, even if nothing came of it, hell, just to text her every once in a while. I don't even know where she is or how she's doing, I can't even remember her last name anymore to try and find her on some social media or some shit.
>>
Michelle kalish. Visiting at the end of summer. I'm too beta to do shit about it. So many cringe stories involving her. 99% sure she's not into me. That 1% keeps me from trying anything with other girls. I talk to her most days and think about her every day. Everything about her is perfect in every way. Wish I could hold her and talk to her about her day and have her fall asleep in my arms. Literally will never happen though so swag me up. Been 3 years of me trying to get over her and I Literally cannot.
>>
Ashia...
And holy fuck is she gorgeous
And I recently lost some weight, and she's definitely noticed.
I legit have a fighting chance with this 9/10 qt blasian
But something will go wrong...
Something always goes wrong...
>>
Mikayla. She told me she was hurt too many times to want to try relationships anymore. I just wish she'd let me treat her like a princess...
>>
>>680442417
I'm in a similar place, I grew up with a shit tier family and disassociated my self from them so I never really felt love for anyone except her. After four years she broke up with me to be with another guy and it ruined me, I had a rebound chick and tried to be interested in other girls but I just wasn't and soon I stopped trying it's been almost 8 years for me and I still feel nothing towards other women.
>>
Daria

Suddenly fell head over heels for her after knowing each other for years and being good friends. Got so enamoured it actually surprised and kind of frightened me. First actual feelings in over a decade.

The feeling was not mutual. Tried throwing feelings away and going back to being good friends. Couldn't do it - admitted to myself that the hurt is damaging me way too much. Cut all ties.

Still think about her day&night. I know I'll get over it, but it's harder than I thought. Probably love addiction, //sad lol//
>>
>>680438423
Anna
>>
Cecilia.

Still in love.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.