[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BE ME >in car with mum >I start talking about sjw's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images (20).jpg (6 KB, 210x206) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
6 KB, 210x206
>BE ME
>in car with mum
>I start talking about sjw's
>mum rage at me
>tells me to shut up
>dad starts to kek
>gets even more angry
>says I am woman hater
>I bring up abortion
>dad says "stop right there annon"

Go in house and to my room
>dad walks in "you can't just say that stuff to woman"
>I kek
>dad kek
>mum here us
>she barges in
>looks at me and dad and says
>"open the door"
>"get on the floor
>"Everybody walk the dinosaur "
>>
>>680436376
>short
>not a gripping story line
>crude dinosaur crammed in at the end
2/10, would not read again
>>
>>680436376
You stole my sides anon, props
>>
>>680436376
Dumb ass forced meme 1/10
>>
>>680436679
better than a loli thread
>>
File: fingapapit.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fingapapit.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>680436376
>hey look, a newfag!

Forgot the "cont...?" and flushing with the fucking dinosaur in the second post.... fag.
>>
That was such a horrible attempt at being funny
>>
>>680436376
what's that bitch's name again?
>>
File: 1460719940254.jpg (22 KB, 475x320) Image search: [Google]
1460719940254.jpg
22 KB, 475x320
>>680436866
The existence of loli threads doesn't mean you have to write this shit. Git gud m80.
>>
>>680437456
Chanty Binx
>>
>>680436376

These don't work well unless the protagonist opens the door and it's part of the story that they do.
>>
>Be me
>talking a shit
>write thread to pass time
>mum got angry at me earlier
>Base thread on that
>decide to end on kek for me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.