[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're a really nice guy anon. Why don't you have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 1454024242103.jpg (123 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454024242103.jpg
123 KB, 640x640
You're a really nice guy anon. Why don't you have a girlfriend?
>>
>>680432593
Cause I'm fat as fuck. Destined to be alone forever. Not even the fat girls want me.
>>
>>680432761
isn't losing the fat easier than living a life in loneliness and sadness?

It's just sports dude...
>>
>>680432593
My ex is a slut. Haven't been back to college in a few months so I'm not even gonna try until then.
>>
Because I'm gay. I do have a boyfriend though.
>>
File: I-know-that-feel-bro-hold-f.jpg (19 KB, 400x371) Image search: [Google]
I-know-that-feel-bro-hold-f.jpg
19 KB, 400x371
>>680432761
>>
>>680432901
Been over 300 lbs since I was a freshman in highschool. If it was easier I'd have done it by now. Plenty of attempts. Some more successful than others. Yet here I am.
>>
File: a goat.gif (954 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
a goat.gif
954 KB, 400x225
>>680432593
>"I dunno. Wanna be my girlfriend?"
>"lol no XD"
>"That's why I don't have one you stupid cunt."
>>
You could be fat with sports. Wrestling. Track events. Girls love those. Girlfriends suck. You have to get the punana a lot till you find one you want to stick with
>>
>>680433297
That's perfect for wrestling. Heavyweight is the most popular, intense, and best to watch
>>
>>680433297
Start embracing it!
>>
>>680433441
Issue with that is that I don't like sports. I actually do enjoy working out though. It's just hard to go because of the judgement. No one wants to be the fat guy at the gym.
>>
>>680432593
Because your grandmother doesn't want anything serious.
>>
Because it's cheaper, easier and less stressing being alone.
>>
>>680432593
Cause I can't talk with girls. I literally have no idea what to talk about I'm can't carry on the conversation and whenever girl comes to talk to me I freak out cuz i will have to try to carry on the conversation and I fail every time
>>
because i transferred to a commuter college and have no friends, advice? also im an easy 9/10 idk if that changes things never had a gf
>>
>>680432593
I'm too shy.
Some girls said I was qt and asked if I had a girlfriend and everything I said was "Thanks, and no I don't".
I just don't know what else to say... girls flirt on me but I just blur and block my mind :/
>>
>>680434168
Fat guy from above. I wish I had this problem. Talking to girls is no issue, flirting successfully with girls is no issue. Having the looks to back it up is the issue. I'd kill to be an average dude.
>>
Because i've been "secretly" in love with my best female friend since 6 years ago, but I'm too beta to tell her muh feelings.
>>
>>680432593
Do I *NEED* a girlfriend? No.

You're handsome, so you should realize this - but life is better when you're unattached and fucking everything that moves.
>>
I'm too skiny.
>>
>>680432761
In response to you being the fat guy at the gym. Most of the time, the shame of being a fat person at the gym comes from one person: yourself. I know this because I have been that fat person at the gym. I thought everyone was just like "Damn, fucking fatty", but the truth is that nearly everyone who goes to the gym is actually supportive of everyone at the gym. We all started at a weaker point. The muscly people much less muscly, the leaner people with more weight. And yes, the occasional asswipe will complain about it, but guess what: That fucking prick is probably hated by the rest of the gym. tl;dr Go to the gym anyway. People are supportive of people who want to better themselves. You got this anon
>>
>>680433988

who cares what other people think? just go to the gym if you want to
>>
>>680434966

this is true, people will actually help you out despite not knowing you. They will spot for you and even share their routines.
>>
>>680434168
Give us an example of one of your cringy conversations you've had with one. I'm in the mood for a few good keks
>>
>>680433297
It's as easy as cutting your calories and getting some excercise...
>>
>>680432761
I'm fat, been fat since high school. I've gotten plenty of sex out of high school. Give it time bro.

Or start lifting weights. That's the best thing you can do. However, make sure you don't have a hormone issue first. See if you can get your levels checked.

But seriously, why the fuck would you want a *girlfriend*? It's misery. Don't love women like a woman - love women like a man.

>>680433988
Who cares? Gym is a judgement free work zone. If you're there, you're there to improve, and that is something people respect. Maybe consider getting membership at a gym where adults work rather than other highschoolers.

>>680434966
Dubs speaks the truth.
>>
>>680435444
trips commands you.
>>
>>680432593
Cause I'm drunk and high all the time and I have terrible social anxiety.
>>
>>680432593
teach me chad
>>
>>680433297
just go vegan man and stop eating fucking fat animals and cow spunk milk. Youll shit the fat out in less than a two months. Stop being a fag and get of your fat ass too. Junk food makes you lazy. You are what you eat pig/cow/chicken
>>
>>680432761
Just stop eating so much. It's not hard to be thin
>>
'cause i don't have self esteem
>>
>>680432593
I would let that man fuck me raw.
>>
>>680435943
Like... i go on a date on regular basis, but in my mind i'm always thinking that i don't really like to the girl i'm dating and then i throw up everytime
>>
>>680432593
PROBABLY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THAT SWEET FUCKING MONKEY MUG.

DAMN THAT'S A SICK CUNT.
>>
cuz my acne scarred me with discoloration n pict marks
>>
socially retarded
not in an autistic cringy way but still
>>
>>680434168
>Problems with your lifestyle and our innergame.
Get a little more in shape to give you some confidence, do fun and crazy activities, interested in becomming a parachute jumper ? go out, travel, learn about stuff...
Focus on your strength and your weaknesses, go out of your safe space, phone people and talk to them directly instead of always using message,
just talk to people on the streets, like the cashier where you buy stuff or the waitress, always smile !

so 1 : Get a good lifestyle that will make people interested in you, it'll give you stuff to talk about
and 2 : When you game a girl, use her emotions, make her travel in her brain, be fun, but must of all you haveto learn to sexualyse conversations in ordre to not falling in the friendzone.

It's just a pack of basic shit that i said but go on pick up artisit sitesn read Mystery's books, I was in your situation some years ago, just learn the ways...
But don't forget one thing, you may read everything shit about gaming girls...nothing will beat live experience.

God speed bro
>>
>all these normies
I can't and I do mean CAN'T ask the fear of rejection is overwhelming. I honestly cuck myself mentally. Average dude 7' cock.
>>
Because the girl of my dreams doesn't believe in dating. Just sex when she's horny & then that's it. Want to get her to go out & have fun w/ me or her friends
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.