[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an aerospace engineering student anything. Pic related:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Ask an aerospace engineering student anything.

Pic related: future field.
>>
>>680427042
your going to drive race cars? sweet!!
>>
>>680427155
Haha should have clarified. Design, not drive. I'm already too tall to fit in the car at 18 :/
>>
Yep, I'll answer just about anything.
>>
>>680427042
why are you on /b/
>>
>>680428063
Too lazy to do calculus homework, too late to play music or study.
>>
File: Hubbard.jpg (50 KB, 609x370) Image search: [Google]
Hubbard.jpg
50 KB, 609x370
what do you think of this EM drive, OP? will it scale up, and will it make it easier to keep satellites in orbit?

http://www.examiner.com/article/has-the-impossible-em-drive-being-tested-by-nasa-finally-been-explained
>>
>>680428505
I'm not sure about it. Pretty sure Newton's conservation will hold over almost any new design.

I'd be more excited to see a solar parachute or fission engine.
>>
>>680428864
solar sails are cool, but meteor damage? and fission engines still need fuel. the thing about the EM drive i like is that it doesn't need reaction mass, and, yeah, on the surface that violates what we know of physics, still - NASA is investigating it, and they have a low tolerance for bullshit.
>>
>>680429075
Yeah agreed. Don't get me wrong, if they came up with this, I would be psyched. Such a revolution in space travel if they can reliably pull it off.
>>
So your a faggot and a nerd?
>>
>>680429326
Straight, but yeah nerd. Between school, music, MTG and /b/, I've got little going on.
>>
do you know what the pay is like on the f1 circuit for a crew member?
>>
>>680427042
Engineering student with interview assignment asking generic questions

What do you typically do in your field?

Educational background and what degree are you persuing?

Anything you would've done different in your past to make getting the degree easier?
>>
File: 1353813191919.jpg (21 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1353813191919.jpg
21 KB, 500x313
>>680429326
so you're fourteen years old? FAGOT
>>
>>680429484
Mtg so you are a faggot
>>
>>680429672
I actually don't. But the training and hours are gnarly, so probably pretty damn good. That would be such a cool job. Call me Steve matchett lol
>>
>>680429890
good luck dude
>>
>>680429783
I will be designing and drafting car parts in order to decrease drag and increase positive airflow on the car (smooth air, downforce).

Educational background: I've got my AS, not that it really matters. I will continue through a Ph. D.

I should have pulled better grades in high school (3.3 GPA) and taken more math so I don't have to pay for it now, with time and money.
>>
>>680430100
Appreciate it anon
>>
>>680427042
What courses are you taking next year?
>>
>>680427042
What's the drag coefficient of my scrotum?
>>
I'm an aspiring aerospace fag... gonna be at GaTech in august. What uni you from and whats your outlook on the aerospace field in the next 15 years?
>>
>>680427042

BEAUTIFUL CLK 63 AMG Merc.

My favorite Merc of all time and the only one that could pull me from my M3.
>>
File: imrs.jpg (79 KB, 480x595) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
79 KB, 480x595
>>680431608
pretty gay, Bill. Yeah, pretty gay.
>>
Your probably gonna drop out of college or not even going to make it there and the only thing your gonna see of a car is the bottom when your changing the oil at a jiffy lube
>>
>>680427371
you're also like 13 years behind in training to drive an F1 car.
>>
>>680427042
you really think you're good enough to work for a racing team?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.