[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/ Hoping there's some medfags here than can help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: stare.jpg (64 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
stare.jpg
64 KB, 500x749
Hey /b/ Hoping there's some medfags here than can help me at least a little or point me in the right direction. I've been experiencing what I can only believe is an ongoing medical condition for the past 3 months. I'll give you my most prominent symptoms:

-Lower back pain (constant)
-Testicular & groin pain
-General feeling of malaise
-What I can only describe as "bone pain" in my shins and knees
-Pressure pain or swelling/lump on left lower abdomen
-Constant fatigue
-Constipation/diarrhea changing back and forth
-Diarrhea contains what looked like blood and mucus

It's really fucking with my day to day life and work. And before you ask, I have searched Google to the farthest extent but I can't land on what seems like a solid answer. Hope some of you can help. Thanks.

Oh, and tits for your time.
>>
Holy fk anon
you need a hospital asap like right now
i am in med school atm i usually post from time to time
>>
>>680416161
>before you ask, I have searched Google
ok but have you seen a doctor
>>
blood in feces is never a good sign
RIP anon
>>
go see a doctor
>>
>>680416161
>-Lower back pain (constant)
>-Testicular & groin pain
>-General feeling of malaise
>-What I can only describe as "bone pain" in my shins and knees
>-Pressure pain or swelling/lump on left lower abdomen
>-Constant fatigue
>-Constipation/diarrhea changing back and forth
>-Diarrhea contains what looked like blood and mucus
>It's really fucking with my day to day life and work. And befo
So you have cancer, and you're coming to /b/ for medical advice. Say hello two months, because they'll be your best / last.
>>
>>680416878
me again
>blood in feaces can mean many things
however the bone pain combined with the lower left ab swelling and tenderness is very urgent in my honest opinion
>>
Aside from the ball pain and bloody shit, I had all of those and finally went to the Dr. and it turned out I was profoundly hypothyroid. May not be what is wrong with you, but you need to go to the Dr., soon. Don't delay any longer, whatever it is will only get worse the longer you neglect it.
>>
More sandy tits
>>
File: notapleb.jpg (46 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
notapleb.jpg
46 KB, 620x413
>>680416161
Congratulations, you're pregnant!
>>
>>680416161
Did this start with an injury or other illness?How much do you drink? Are you sexually active? If so, do you use condoms?

Age & family history of illnesses?
>>
Go see your doctor... Could just be crohn's disease or a food allergy. Or it could easily be cancer. Do any of your poops look much lighter than normal?
>>
>>680417249
>>680417249
hy did you do that man
not cool at all you do not break the bad news like that.... it can really mess up someone ffs
OP please you do not know what it is and wit these symptoms google searches will show a lot of stuff
btw i was trying to ease anon into what it can be
>>
It could be something is wrong with your back and that can cause the pain and other symptoms. Or they may be just brought on by anxiety.

OTOH it could be pancreatic cancer, Why haven't you seen a doctor
>>
>>680417038
I can't. I wasn't able to sign up for Obongocare. Do you really think I would be here asking for help if I could see a doctor?
>>
>>680416952
I've seen a few actually. They "test" my urine for infections but never do anything else. The last time I was there they said they found traces of blood in my urine and it would be sent to a lab for examination. I never heard anything after that so I assumed I would be fine but the symptoms persist.

>>680416878
I would love to be able to get help at a hospital but like I said to the other anon, they don't seem like they like to do much to help. I'm thinking a family doctor is the way to go but he operates in another town.

>>680417026
Why did that make me laugh?
>>
>>680416161
SANDY TITTIES!
>>
>>680417634
This is /b/ we eat our own.

Any requests OP?
>>
>>680417575
intteresting
did medicine? i like your approach and u beat me to this
seems like i am not the only 1 around here
>>
>>680416161
What's that model's name?
>>
>>680416161
COLON CANCER
>>
>>680417893
Sandy McTitterson.
>>
>>680417775
>Obongocare

Wasn't able? Were you retarded? It's a website that takes like 10 minutes to click a few things.

I swear to god, if you have cancer and didn't sign up or have insurance you're causing a drain on the system worse than anything "obamacare" does.
>>
>>680417880
Nope, I'm just interested in literally everything, remember most of what I read/hear, and notice patterns.

Most doctors ask stuff like this, and for a set of symptoms that don't point conclusively to something common, I assume this stuff helps to narrow it down.
>>
>>680417792
Anon then GO to the other town please anon, these symptoms are not very good and the prognosis may be not so good as well
please check this out asap even if you have to take a day off or whatever
would you care to hear what i think it can be?
>>
I've lost my ability to taste coffee and most other foods, what's my diagnosis?
>>
>>680418304
hyper-regressive asalaphlaxia hypomaedupia
>>
>>680417877
do you want to instill suicide in some1?
ik this is /b/ however sometimes some ppl come here for reasons and help... /b/ has an interesting mix of individuals
do not instill suicide
>>
>>680418304
you burned your tongue on your last cup of coffee. look for swelling on your tongue.

otherwise, you're probably suffering from anosmia and mistook it for a lack of taste. do you have a cold?
>>
>>680417775
Fucking America.

"Leader of the free world" but can't offer free decent healthcare to anyone.

What a fucking shit hole.

Anon, move to Canada, Australia, UK, or any other country that isn't a cesspool and get actual medical help.

Shit, even starving Africans are getting free health-care.
>>
>>680417634
Lol. Moralfag cry harder
>>
>>680417893
i went to highschool with her. her names breanne mcgreggor
>>
File: ass like whoa.gif (225 KB, 160x118) Image search: [Google]
ass like whoa.gif
225 KB, 160x118
>>680418466
Only if your dubs can beat my dubs.
>>
>>680418181
yes it does narrow things down a lot
i wonder if there /b/ any more med bros on here
there was a pharm bro last week
>>
>>680417249
Damn dude.

>>680417557
That was one of the WebMd symptom checker answers.

>>680417575
The pain did originally start at the beginning of the year after I slept with a girl unprotected. Once the pain started I got checked for everything and came back clean. So I don't know how it is relevant if it is.

>>680417592
They do. But like I said, I rarely have normal poops now. Its either diarrhea or constipation. Rarely just a regular shit.

If you guys do think this is serious I'll visit the hospital tomorrow and be more insistent on getting help. I forgot to mention also that my appetite has dropped off completely and I'm 30 pounds down.
>>
>>680418304
burn your taste buds off or perhaps you have lost function of your hypoglossal nerve
>>
>>680418733
What is with all these dubs?

>trips = op is dead with in 6 weeks.
>>
>>680418733
How soon after having sex with the girl did you get tested?
>>
>>680418602
i demand sauce
mfw 66 not high enough
>>
>>680418574
no no nothing about moral here
shiteaterfag
>>
>>680418538
>anosmia
I don't have a cold but thinking about it more I don't really have the ability to taste anything other than salty food and sugary things
>>
>>680418234
Yeah of course. What do you think it could be?

>>680417759
I haven't seen a doctor recently because the local docs in my city didn't seem like they gave a rat's ass about helping. Literally EVERY time just check the piss then send you out. I want to throw that piss in their faces. I either have to be more insistent or go somewhere else. I'm not against getting help at all, it's just tiring and annoying as fuck not knowing what I'm dealing with.
>>
File: death.jpg (28 KB, 540x468) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
28 KB, 540x468
OP, don't fear the reaper, that's all I have to say.

Get your affairs in order, and get insurance now, look up different exceptions to get obamacare outside the sign up window.

Get life insurance.

Then get the diagnosis. You'll have to choose whether to fight and be in pain, or live with it and die a horrible death. Neither is fun, the second is quicker.
>>
>>680419422
Just imagine if you had taken the time to sign up for Obongocare, you would be getting your asshole treated instead of dreaming about blasting doctors with piss.

>pissssss
>>
>>680418993
Within a week. The pain in my groin was so bad I had to call an ambulance and go straight to the hospital. I was given an antibiotic shot in my leg which made things better for about a week. I've yet to be in that much pain again but the feeling is still there.
>>
You are fine, I have all the same shit,
i am going to go ahead and guess that you are an alcoholic and addicted to cocaine/amphetamines.

No big deal really, just reconcile that you are dead by 30. live life with cool addictions and that is that.
>>
>>680419808
Is there any way you can contact this prostitute to find out if she is also suffering from the same symptoms?
>>
>>680419808
Go back and get tested again. Within a week is soon enough that some STDs wouldn't show up. You can even go to a free clinic and get an STD test.
>>
>>680419131
You are the cancer killing /b/

Get it?
Check'em
>>
>>680419376
how's your sense of smell?
>>
>>680419955
No drug addictions here besides cigarettes anon.

>>680419961
We don't talk anymore and haven't for months. It wouldn't be welcomed but she was in the hospital prior to us hooking up for something wrong with her stomach. I never found out what it was.

>>680419990
I wouldn't be against that idea. I mean it's worth a shot. I'd like to think it is just something i can take antibiotics and get rid of. I don't want to die of cancer.
>>
>>680420401
Just ask to speak to her supervisor then, he should have that information in his files.
>>
>>680420401
seriously, get another test.

any fever or chills?
>>
>>680420401

Smokes, Doesn't have health insurance, lays with diseased whores-
Then say's
>I don't want cancer
Stop doing things that give cancer
>OP will not be missed.
>>
>>680420401
I don't want to freak you out, but it could be HIV. It ALMOST DEFINITELY isn't, but on the off chance that it is, get the fuck in to the doctor and get another test.

Don't freak out about it, but definitely go eliminate it as a possibility.
>>
>>680418234
Still waiting on your thoughts anon.
>>
>>680420930
>only healthy people who make good choices don't deserve to die.

Fuck you, Chad. I hope Stacey gets butthole cancer.
>>
>>680420945
Pregnancy or HIV.
>>
OP I use to be like you constantly checking my symptoms literally every 5 minutes. Literally like seriously all the time. From what your describing it could be that you need a physcologist. Most of your symptoms are effects of depression and/or anxiety. Including constant fatigue, odd bowel movements, testicular pain (drop in libido) if this is truly messing with you everyday it can most definitely be anxiety and/or depression. One time I had gotten dizzy, stressed over it for weeks thinking brain cancer. Developed even more symptoms like constant fatigue, short on breath, tense muscles, odd bowel movements. All anxiety and depression my friend.
>>
File: post gave me desu.jpg (37 KB, 623x383) Image search: [Google]
post gave me desu.jpg
37 KB, 623x383
>>680421272
>only healthy people who make good choices don't deserve to die.

You mean
>Responsible people who take care of their bodies and don't put the burden on the rest of society tend to not die young.
>>
>>680420758
Lots of chills actually. The weather is relatively warm in Canada right now but standing outside causes my whole body to shake from head to toe. I also get frequent "heat waves" throughout my body.

>>680420945
That is kind of scary to think. I think maybe I will get another test, definitely actually. Just to rule anything out like you said. Fuck...
>>
>>680421634
I meant what I said and I said what I meant.
>>
>>680419422
there are looking for indicators in the piss like ALT and AST etc to test liver function and whatnot
however i cannot physically see you and do an examination(and also PLEASE remain anonymous) but from the symptoms
>bloody faeces = bad greasy stool=gallbladder not functioning and or liver failure
>bone pain i dont know specifically for lower limbs but this can be some form of turmours.....cancer..... which may have metastasize(spread) to liver and result in symptoms above
>malaise and fatigue usually when cancer is present OR you are not eating since you feel ill ((are you cachetic(did you lose a lot of weight recently 2Lbs a week or so in the past 3-6 months? if yes and you were eating normally then suspicious of cancer))
>tenderness in decending/sigmoid colon,this can be some form of IBD or colon cancer or heamorrhoids or based on your diet or internal bleeding
>testicular and groin pain this seems kinda off but in relation to your symptoms perhaps heavy masturbation and/or some types of cancer THOUGH cancer of the male sex organ is rare.... quicker get prostate ca than test/penis ca and prostate ca is usually in older men 50+
>to tie everything together now
>blood bone pain fatigue maliase this can be some form of blood cancers leukiamias OR some types of bone ca that has metastasize to your liver and this is extremely URGENT
>question is your skin yellow (jaundiced) or your eyes yellow(the white changed to yellow, sclera) this is called icterus?
there are also ways to rule out your symptoms to narrow this down as best we can but these are my initial diagnoses
>>
>>680421658
>canada

One moment you're crying about Obongocare, and the next you moved to Canada? What the fuck am I reading?
>>
File: brain problems.jpg (120 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
brain problems.jpg
120 KB, 800x450
>>680421729
Yeah you did, was this you as well?
>>
>>680421658
Flashes of cold hot. Misfiring of the flight or fight response. AKA you got pretty bad anxiety and you're developing more symptoms from freaking yourself out
>>
>>680421002
i was typing that long ass green text out
i would need more info as well
>>
>>680421613
I appreciate the though man. I dealt with depression for most of my early adulthood and I'm not saying it couldn't be a contributing factor but I don't think this is all in my mind. There was blood in my shit man, I've never heard of depression/anxiety giving those symptoms. Still, I appreciate it though.
>>
>>680420394
My smelling is fairly poor, I can smell coffee fairly well but not taste in that well, if I drink coffee from a disposable cup I can taste the cardboard more than the coffee most the time unless they put some syrup in the coffee. I can taste espressos fairly well, they are very tangy to me. I can smell bad things like bins and toilets fairly well. I can taste fruits fairly well but I don't know how my taste would compare to a normal person maybe my 'good' sense of taste for fruits is actually poor. I'm smelling an empty orange juice bottle now and it smells fairly orangy to me. I get a lot of mucus in my nose when I eat and have to blow my nose when I eat most foods.
>>
Sorry OP, but you share similar symptoms with homosexuals. I hate to inform you that you are probably a faggot.
>>
>>680422407
and tell us about the metallic taste as well
>>
>>680421831
The obongo care post came in like a minute before OP responded to another anon. The obongocare post was someone faking as OP. Why the fuck did moot get rid of IDs on/b/, god damn that faggot. People pretending to be OPs, to be other anons, constant accusations of Samefagging. I hate moot even after he's gone. Fuck you Poole.
>>
>>680422604
>metallic
When I drink coke I may be able to taste the aluminium, my first few sips are very sugary then it wears off
>>
>>680421831
I never talked about the "Obongocare". Think you got me confused with another anon.

>>680421739
I've lost a lot of weight anon. Not necessarily due to the malaise but just from a complete drop in appetite. Like eating once in a 24 hour period. I haven't noticed my skin yellowing at all. I don't masturbate heavily either, probably less than the average guy.
>>
>>680423084
the loss of weight does point to cachexia however i cannot see you and so i cannot judge the cachexia
the shot u got was that for syphillis or gonorrhowa or hepatitis?
also when liver metastases one does not feel to eat further enhancing cachexia
i strongly suggest you get to the hospital if symptoms remain within the next two weeks and that lump in colon check that out asap
move to a state or canada or some cheap country that can afford you healthcare
>might wana check out health tourism
>>
>>680416161
For the next week-
>Stop Smoking
>Stop Drinking
>Stop Drugs
>Stop Soda
>Stop Eating Arbys
>Work your way up to moderate walking.

If symptoms continue see a medical professional. You feel like shit because you treat your body as such. You are constipated because you probably don't drink water and eat tons of shit. You are then diarrhea prone after all the cigarrettes you smoke.

GL Anon
>>
>>680423842
Well I'll make another trip to the hospital as soon as I can. Thanks for the help anon. They didn't tell me what the shot was for, just that it was antibiotics.

Gonna head out now. Thanks everyone for the help.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.