[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread /b/ >Tell me about her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshot_5.png (206 KB, 278x463) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
206 KB, 278x463
Feels thread /b/
>Tell me about her.
>>
>>680405759
there is no her
there never has been
the closest I've ever had is a girl that's thousands of miles away
>>
File: missed-out.png (255 KB, 975x341) Image search: [Google]
missed-out.png
255 KB, 975x341
>>
>>680406511
Tell me a bit more Anon, you've caught my interest.
>>
>>680406596
I was never around girls growing up
the only girl that talks to me is someone I met online about 6 years ago
no, I haven't met her irl
>>
I guess I could say it was awhile ago but only felt like it was yesterday. I was 16 at the time in high school, I've always hated the public scene because I always had trust issue with people. I did have a circle of friends that I kept close, but I'll never forget the day I met this one girl named Ashley. She sat behind me in my English class, she had a face of an angel but the intentions of a demon. She did catch my interest right away, just by simply through a note over my shoulder onto my desk asking me simple questions about myself. I still even have a couple of notes I kept over the years just to remind myself how even though someone can act innocent and loving, they can still be hateful monsters.

Anyone want me to post the rest?
>>
>>680406799
Why not? Does she know how you feel?
>>
>>680406872
>Anyone want me to post the rest?
yes please
>>
Tell me about her, why does she wear the mask?
>>
She broke up with me this Tuesday. It hurts so fucking much knowing that I'll never find someone as wonderful. It's 5am and I woke up from talking to her in my dream, I just want her back...
>>
>>680406872
>>680406962
That's when she suddenly asked me to come over to her house, I didn't really care that much about coming over but I still accepted her offer. Later that night, I arrive at her house, her place seemed a bit ran down and looked a bit trashed on the out side. I almost thought this was some kind of joke of some sorta, but I stepped out of my Mother's car and waved her off. Walking towards the turn, before I could even step on the door mat, she opened the door and tackled hug me. She was clearly excited to see me, and was eager for me to come in. Making our way into the house, it was a pretty big mess and I figured out quickly why.

She was still living with her Mother, and a couple of her siblings that had children of their own. I'm guessing they didn't make much income, but I didn't let that bother me. Times were a bit rough because of the American economy just went down hill after the home market crashed. We sat in the living room and talked for a bit, and that's when this little girl who I thought was maybe her sister said "Hey Mommy!". That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks she had a child. I can't say I was too shocked, but more or less surprised. A lot of girls then got knocked up, it was sad but yet common.

it's some what long, just tell me if you wanna hear more.
>>
>>680406928
yes, she does
but I think we both know it could never work cause there's a few thousand miles of ocean between us
>>
>>680407231
Make plans man, would you say it's worth it? What's stopping you two?
>>
File: uGDN5jx.png (274 KB, 1317x2117) Image search: [Google]
uGDN5jx.png
274 KB, 1317x2117
>>680405759
>>
File: twoface.jpg (7 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
twoface.jpg
7 KB, 250x210
>>680407507
It's sad but yet happy.
>>
I'm a lurker so I don't post often, but I guess I could bump
>be me 17
>bestfriend at the moment invites a bunch of friends to go out
>two girls come
>last to arrive at the meet
>introduce myself to everyone
>finally introduce myself to her
>most beautiful creature i've ever seen
>we all go out to little Tokyo
>check out the scene
>I'm the clown so I'm cracking jokes a lot
>I make her laugh
>a lot
>her giggle /b/
>makes my heart flutter just thinking about it now

I didnt prewrite this give me a second
>>
>>680408023
Go on anon!
>bump
>>
>>680407186
Better than twilight
>>
>>680407186
After Ashley comforted her daughter for a minute or two, the little girl ran off to another room. Ashley then brought up the fact she had a daughter. She explained to me how she thought I would think less of her. "No, it's fine Ashley things happen ya know?" That's when she started to go into detail about how she ended up with a daughter and explained how she was drunk at a party and raped against her own will. My face went pale, I was morally disgusted.... That's when I was suckered in to believe that this horrible person was a victim.... The night moon slowly started to raise, and that's when I said it would be best to take my leave for now, and invited her to my house.

We started to become closer and closer, and we even started to consider ourselves best friends. We wrote notes to each other in class, we kept a journal recording our personal conversations, and for once in my life... I can say, I felt like someone understood me. The feeling when someone understands you so well, you can just look into their eyes and feel their pain, understand their humor, understand that you're never going to be alone when I'm here for you. Maybe, my heart was over taking my common sense at this point, I wanted to be around this girl and she wanted to be around me. This is when I got too close, and started to see the real demon within.
>Still gonna keep going even
>>
>>680407385
so, what? I spend some time with her then come back here to my depressing life?
return flight is $2000 (not an amerifag, I converted it), it will take me a year to be able to afford that
>>
File: qNBSxOH.jpg (52 KB, 303x700) Image search: [Google]
qNBSxOH.jpg
52 KB, 303x700
>>680407824
We're still married.
>>
>>680408462
I'm still reading, anon
>>
>>680408523
Motivation Anon... It's the thought that counts, I'd rather spend at least one together, even if it's the first and last time.... I guess we might have different out looks on it... I still hope for the best though and you do deserve the best anon.
>>
>>680407507
Shit nigga...
>>
>>680408926
realistically, I'll probably be dead within a year
>>
>>680408523
I'm not the same anon but that is worth it if you really want to meet her
>>
>>680408949
Sheeeeeiiiiiit
>>
>>680408462
>>680408675
I guess at this point, we were considered a couple. Roughly a year has past and I spend a whole summer with Ashley, and even spent some time with her daughter. School started up once again, and fall set back into place. That's when I've noticed she started to hang out with another guy, I wasn't jealous or anything but he was trying to get a bit too close to her. The guy's name was Jeff, and he was a bit of a psycho. He hated me, he would send me death threats on a regular bases, from saying how he would poison my lunch to wanting to beat me to death. He would also try to be outside of Ashley's class just to see her and walk her to her next class. This is when I started to noticed how Ashley took interested in this guy.

My anxiety got the best of me at this point, I felt that Ashley was just ignoring me at this point and didn't even care what this guy said to me. That's when I comforted him about the whole thing, I caught him in the hallway and pulled him aside "Listen, all this pity threats you've been telling me don't scare me. I don't even care about you wanting to hang out with Ashley, but threaten me one more time and I will break your fucking nose." Jeff looked shocked, and scared I could see it in his eyes. He ran out of the bathroom, that's when this really went down hill.

>continuing
>>
>>680405759
>Mabinogi
Only feel i'm feeling is the feel of 6 wasted years and an empty wallet
>>
>>680407507
fuck man i needed that
>>
>>680409077
He told Ashley what I said to him. That night she came over to my house and we talked about what happened. She told me she wasn't happy with me at all. That's when I blurted out.... "I can't trust you Ashley, you don't seem like you anymore..." She was then outraged, saying how she couldn't believe this and how I was just jealous. That's when she claimed back down, and said "You know Nicholas, I love you. I'm not a good person, and I don't deserve you."

That's when she told me the truth about her daughter. She was at a party, and she did drink but she willingly had sex with an older guy and then stated it was rape so she didn't look like a whore... I didn't know what to feel. Everything that was told to me.... just felt like a lie. Someone who I bonded with for so long, someone who I thought I understood was never longer there with me in that very room.... Someone who wanted pity, and someone who wanted to be a good person that simply couldn't. Everything that we built on was a lie. "Ashley, I know you can change. Just do it without me.... I love you too." That's when she ran out crying, not a word, not an expression on my face at that point. I had no idea what to feel. That night when I was in bed, I felt a horrible sadness take over me, I didn't miss the girl who I just comforted... I missed Ashley... The Ashley I thought I knew....

>End
>>
We met 4 years ago. She made me happier than I've ever been. Without her I would've killed myself years ago. Now she's gone. Because I wronged her. And there's nothing I can do to get her back.
>>
>>680405759
>>680405759
>19
>kiss less virgin
>always been rejected
>start rping with a woman a month ago
>into the same stuff, she seems really nice.
>starting to get feelings for her
>want to tell her so bad, but don't want to ruin it because I know she'll be weirded out

God I'm fucking pathetic... I always teased my brother because he has an online gf. Of course irony always seems to find me
>>
Not a big fan of feels threads anymore because they are all about girl trouble now.
>>
>>680409428
I learned to never tell anyone because that's when they leave
>>
She was the best thing that ever happened to me and I accidentally made her think I killed myself over her. Now she refuses to believe that it didn't have anything to do with her.
>>
>>680409522
Post your troubles then anon. I'll listen.
>>
>>680408023
>her giggle was just so cute
>it was warm and just comforting in a way
>fast forward later on late afternoon
>we all go get food
>group grabs us two tables and waits while me and her go order the food
>I start making her laugh some more and feeling really good about it
>"this was fun anon, we need to do this again."
>we order the food and think of ideas to do with the group again
>fast forward 3 months of just hanging out mainly as a group
>me and her are talking on kik late at night
>start talking about random things
>we talk about families
>both our dads left when we were young
>both raised by single moms
>she introduces me to some new music and animu
>we talk for a few more weeks and then it got serious

Sorry I don't wanna be like those fags that write "cont.?" I just don't like posts that are super long, it hurts my brain.
>>
>>680405759
I LOVE MABINOGI
>>
>>680409522
This.
>>
I don't even like my girlfriend anymore, but I'm actually pretty codependent and it's been six years.
>>
>>680409775
I feel you anon, I feel you

Feels better to get it off my chest at least
>>
File: 1461193640157.png (48 KB, 162x186) Image search: [Google]
1461193640157.png
48 KB, 162x186
>>680405759
no. you can't make me.
>>
>>680409522
We got us a virgin. Look on the bright side. You're even more rare than Jew's. Hews make up a whole 2 percent of the population of the united states.
>>
File: d9xWOSH.jpg (410 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
d9xWOSH.jpg
410 KB, 1456x2592
>>680409221
Even after all these 9 years, things are still wonderful.
>>
>>680405759
I confessed my feelings for her, and she felt the same way back. She kissed me before she left tonight. Her smell lingers still where we watched 2 horror movies tonight.

I guess getting really into work, becoming more religious, and generally becoming a better person did pay off.
>>
>>680410230
>a virgin
>a
>implying just one
23 year old kissless, handholdless virgin reporting in
>>
why do I like a girl that's 7 years older than me
what's wrong with me
>>
>>680409340
Damn anon. How long ago was this?
>>
>>680410419
Oh god, how,k how do you make it through three bar mitzvah after after parties without playing drunken spin the bottle? Best part of spin the bottle was emptying it
>>
File: Leak.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
< 49 > I bet /b/ is going to enjoy this new leak. She cheated on me and thus I will be dumping all her vids https://wgg.co/Qj6zE Few minutes and it will be removed :)
>>
>>680410586
You're 12.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.