[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you think people are obsessed with the zombie-apocalypse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: cuckada.png (2 MB, 1440x1705) Image search: [Google]
cuckada.png
2 MB, 1440x1705
Why do you think people are obsessed with the zombie-apocalypse?
>>
its escapism
>>
>>680390846
It's a metaphor for the shitskins overrunning the civilized world.
>>
>>680391358
kek
>>
File: 938348.jpg (100 KB, 513x768) Image search: [Google]
938348.jpg
100 KB, 513x768
>>680390846
because they are true christians

and the bible (book of revelation) says the dead shall live again once our lord and savior has returned
>>
Because human beings hate each other and want nothing more than a consequence free reason to fucking kill each other
>>
>>680391604
Ah, so they are just waiting for Hell to fill up with the wicked and walk the Earth in death.
>>
>>680391688
this
>>
It's survivalism for hipsters and city dwellers.
>>
>>680391688
I've always suspected this one, honestly. They require some sort of moral permission to kill.
>>
File: nZosz0.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nZosz0.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>680391688
how...how do you kill something that...has no life?
>>
>>680391709
only jews go to hell, silly, so it won't be anytime soon
>>
>>680392316
How long until Israel is destroyed?
>>
>>680392389
too long for us to live to see the day... oy vey
>>
>>680392671
Be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
>>680393040
join palestinians and go allahu kebab on israel?
nah..
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.