[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it culturally acceptable for black people to say "I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 663156475_633994.gif (74 KB, 272x400) Image search: [Google]
663156475_633994.gif
74 KB, 272x400
Why is it culturally acceptable for black people to say "I hate white people," but not the reverse?
>>
Because if you are white you are automatically racist apparently. All I said was fuck niggers.
>>
Because for hundreds of years it was culturally acceptable for whites to say I hate blacks but not the reverse
>>
WHITE
>>
GENOCIDE
>>
>>680386833
So instead of moving forward as an enlightened society we allow people to capitalize on the same shit we worked to eradicate for years?

stupid af
>>
>>680386833
So we just have to wait a few hundred years and it will reverse again. It's the circle of nigger
>>
File: 1447718052730.png (427 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
1447718052730.png
427 KB, 500x591
>>680386455
White guilt and minority's can't do anything wrong.

>>680386833
Ya something that happened before your time and control and this generation has to suffer for it. Classic regressive liberal thinking.
>>
Where the fuck is it you think its acceptable for black ppl to say they hate white ppl? And no, dont use some retarded ghetto-mama on youtube example. No one serious thinks what someone like that says is legit.
>>
>>680386455
"i hate white people" is prejudice af
But no one's really trying to eradicate prejudice
What people are focused on is systematic racism
Which cannot exist for white people in America or anywhere where they are the majority.

Do what you want with this explanation. I'm not a part of this, I'm Caribbean. But fuck yall still just because lol.
>>
>>680388263
>Systematic racism is still strong in America against blacks
Citation needed
>>
>>680386455
This just isn't true. Only socially retarded cucks like you believe this to be true. Thankfully people pick up on all forms of racism.
>>
>>680389091
That started to sound like conspiracy dribble but you brought it back
>>
>>680388803
wooh you sure showed me with that one extreme, asinine example there. I guess you're right. Got more?
>>
>>680388156
>>680389148

It's said all the time. People of color feel it's completely appropriate to deride white individuals all the time and there are no social repercussions.
>>
>>680388263
Black people have powers in certain systems of their own. Look at the rap game. Look at basketball. White people don't create foundations and organizations to keep blacks out. Blacks do. Blacks create a culture and foundation for something to keep the white man out. They cause the rational tension. White people just want hardworking black people. Which do exist. Some black people just want hand outs as do some jews. They feel like they're owned special treatment when in reality they're like anyone else. They're just as worthless as the rest of us.
>>
>>680389548
Thanks I saw it too. That's why I deleted my post.
>>
File: 1450577153390.jpg (58 KB, 716x577) Image search: [Google]
1450577153390.jpg
58 KB, 716x577
>>680389698
You can find this shit anywhere if your willing. And yes the sarcasm isn't lost on me.
>>
>>680389738
I'm gonna call you out on that. I have never, ever experienced that, nor do i know anyone who has claimed that to be true. Yes, i have heard retards say racist things about white ppl, but when that line was crossed, it wasnt ignored or applauded.
>>
>>680388263
Systematic racism exists. It's called Affirmative Action.
>>
>>680388803
Tonight, on Fake News...
>>
Step 1: Be White
Step 2: Be in a job where you deal with the public.
Step 3: Be called a racist because someone black or Hispanic doesn't get what they want.

I can't really count how many times I've been called a racist. Rich whites that work in places where they can avoid minorities don't see this and keep crying liberal crocodile tears.
>>
>>680390660
bullshit. I hang out with a black friend's family in Brooklyn once a month. Most are college educated. I swear that they have black hoods and robes in their closets. I've never seen asians spending hours discussing hatred of other races. I am of Korean descent.
>>
File: 1448417188729.jpg (138 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1448417188729.jpg
138 KB, 1023x682
DINDU NUFFIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3pvCKdd6h8
>>
>>680390660
You've clearly never worked anywhere in education, law enforcement, public service, restaurants, or really anywhere that has any number of poor minorities.

As a white person you just have to take it. Ignore it. They clearly can't be reasonable anyways, so why argue?
>>
>>680391695
Actually, i did work in education. Not for long i admit. And i have an education. And i go to restaurants and i do leave my room and go out in public. I guess it depends on who you socialize with, but that goes for white ppl as well - there are assholes everywhere. The only point i was trying to make was, that it is not generally accepted, imo, for black ppl to be racist any more than it is acceptable for white ppl to be so. That does not mean that black or white racists dont exist, and the fact that you as a white person have experienced "just have to take it" does not prove anything, black ppl have that exact same problem (only worse)
>>
>>680391420
But that doesnt really mean anything in relation to the thread topic does it? That just means that you know some racist black people - it doesnt say anything about whether it is accepted - by the rest of society - more than if it was a white racist.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.