[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be brazilian >be back from USA trip >DHEA is prohibited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Mises 1955.jpg (43 KB, 404x512) Image search: [Google]
Mises 1955.jpg
43 KB, 404x512
>be brazilian
>be back from USA trip
>DHEA is prohibited
>melatonin is prohibited
>50mg zinc suplement is prohibited
>e-cigs are prohibited
>pharmacies(other stores too) cant sell sodas or cigarettes - because they are "unhealthy" so dont fit there
>no one can sell what they want where they want
>people think economy is in the toilet because of the greedy capitalist pigs
Market regulation hurts, never try it, be free, peace...
>>
Yeah i'm from Brazil too. I fucking hate living here, people have no idea what's going on and blame stupid things
>>
A ban on selling cigarettes in pharmacies is not why your economy sucks.
>>
>>680377704
There were melatonin literally everywhere, gas stations, pharmacies, supplement stores, supermarkets. There you could buy everything everywhere, they buy and sell much more things, prices are lower because of that
>>680378144
To compensate the lack of profit of not selling cigarettes, e-cigs, sodas, snacks and all kinds of supplements pharmacies increase the prices of meds...
>>
>>680377704
Fuck you coxinha, go wash dishes in Miami then
>>
>>680377354
Yeah that's the same problem in every country America is getting worse by the day. Now all the retardo fag want communists to rule everything making the problem even worse.
>>
File: F.A.-Hayek-39293-1-402.jpg (38 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
F.A.-Hayek-39293-1-402.jpg
38 KB, 402x402
>>680378782
Government sucks lad, give up on the hate and help making this shit great by reducing government
>>680379412
Argentina is kinda more developed, but they really suck, their economy is a total mess; i visited ushuaia and noticed we werent the worse
>>
>>680377354
LvM - destroying communists, since 1920
>>
>>680378587
>pharmacies increase the prices of meds
The U.S. have some of the highest medication prices in the world, and also the largest and strongest economy. Besides that, you'll spent less on meds over the course of your life if you're not a fat fuck with emphysema, even if the meds are more expensive. Smokers and fatties increase healthcare costs for everyone by making health insurance more expensive.
>>
File: MurrayBW.jpg (39 KB, 391x565) Image search: [Google]
MurrayBW.jpg
39 KB, 391x565
>>680377354
>>
File: Nicolas-Maduro.jpg (90 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
Nicolas-Maduro.jpg
90 KB, 940x627
You need a real leader, like Maximum Leader Maduro.
>>
>>680379826
Except that's wrong you retard. Smokers and fatties die earlier, saving money and resources.

The majority of health costs are driven by the elderly.
>>
File: sowell.jpg (26 KB, 240x336) Image search: [Google]
sowell.jpg
26 KB, 240x336
>>680380134
>not austrian economics, but awesome anyway
S2
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.