[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General feels thread. What troubles you anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 30
File: Ech.png (29 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Ech.png
29 KB, 512x512
General feels thread. What troubles you anon?
>>
>>680375024
That I will literally be alone forever
>>
>>680375166
Ditto
>>
my cannabis addiction
>>
File: mouth.gif (18 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
mouth.gif
18 KB, 100x100
>>680375024
>just got officially diagnosed with social anxiety and depression
>feel tired and empty all the time
>never have time to myself anymore
>starting to drift away from friends
>video games dont interest me anymore
>books dont interest me anymore
>art doesnt interest me anymore
>biking doesnt interest me anymore
>my grades are dropping fast
>at risk of losing my scholarship
>cant sleep at night
>will probably go full NEET when school is done
>no happiness
>no sadness
>no hunger
>no pain
>im just tired. I just want to sleep.
>>
>>680375024
Shitty posts on /b/ are getting me down
>>
>>680375971
Same
>>
>>680375971
I'm going through the same thing, pretty shitty huh? My friends won't really even try when it comes to helping me, but sadly, they're all I have.
>>
what troubles me? getting b& from femanons w/o even knowing why and then spending a fucking hour to get my internet back up bc that damn router decided it wouldnt get an IP for whatever reason.
>>
>>680376785
at least it wasnt for nothing i guess
>>
>>680375166
so? nobody nagging. nobody giving you shit. nobody draging you to shit you aint interested in. wouldnt have it any other way
>>
>be me
>have a soul sucking, go nowhere job
>can't get a car
>can't get a license
>can't find a girlfriend
>can't get my own place
>mfw
>>
>>680377330
kiss me fat boy
>>
>>680375024
>really ugly
>never got liked by girls

I'm just sad that it'll be like this forever, no matter how hard I try
>>
>>680375024
>>
>>680376522
go ahead and kys anon.
who just replies
>same
to someone actually feeling?
this is a feels thread, not a white girl rp thread.
>>
>>680377519
I share your pain Anon.
>>
>>680375971
take some LSD and try to solve your problems whilst in the next plane.
>>
I'm just at 4chan because i currently have no friends in this new city. Counting down the days till i have my summer class. 4chan sucks compared to like 5 years ago. Just want to make friends, i might even try to have a conversation with random people even if its super awkward.
>>
I remember when the feels threads went really strong aroumd here, and i hated them. Now they are barely bumped and last for only like 50 posts, and i miss them.
>>
>No goals in life
>No family
>Distance yourself from everyone by acting like an asshole so you don't have to deal with people
>No friends because of this
>Haven't been laid in like a year
Maybe one day I'll get back on track
>>
I work with a cunt I dated... We broke up... She me manager.... I hope her kids die like she does
>>
just got my shiny new icd. no more worying about going into cardiac arrest on the highway in the middle of the night with nobody around to help you. feels good man
>>
>>680378481
Here's your song:https://youtu.be/NjLt0LS1M0I
>>
File: 1455711288688-1.jpg (209 KB, 1170x923) Image search: [Google]
1455711288688-1.jpg
209 KB, 1170x923
>>680375024
>gf says she never loved me
>ex dumps me 5 months ago
>last week tells me she still loves me
>started talking to me again
>what do?

I know this can only end badly and we'll never go out again. feeling pretty bad man.
>>
>>680375971
>social anxiety
virginity?
>feel tired and empty all the time
so masturbation?... bye
>>
Been depressed since I was 12. I am now 26. Never been laid. Still depressed.
>>
>>680377450
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
File: listen here.jpg (47 KB, 594x594) Image search: [Google]
listen here.jpg
47 KB, 594x594
>>680377931
I'm thinking about it. Anyone ITT have any trip stories/tips they'd like to share?
>>
>>680379322
POPPYCOSTA
>>
>>680375024
im horny but i dont call my gf because i don't want give her power.
>>
>>680377931
would it be bad to take it depending on your age
eg. 18
talking about 1 hit/100ug
>>
Isn't it hard for miserable, virtually friendless people to find drugs, LSD no less?
>>
File: YxyvMHH4.jpg (7 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
YxyvMHH4.jpg
7 KB, 160x160
Small benis :(
>>
>>680375024
I have a final due tomorrow, currently running on 2 hours of sleep, and haven't started the fucking think
>>
>>680379828
that's what the deep web is for broski
u can cop QUALITY product that you know is 100% authentic
>>
>>680377570
Why are you ignoring your dad?
>>
File: 1459736029834.jpg (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459736029834.jpg
49 KB, 800x600
>>680378955
at least I got dubz
>>
>>680379594
nah im 18 its fine, just be in a safe place, its hard to overdose on a hallucinogenic, just test its LSD first with a kit, and maybe have someone watch you take it in case.
>>
Cut my leg too deep afraid to get stitches cause they might put my in a crazy house
>>
>>680380485
nah i realize you can't overdose on lsd
like 1 hit isn't anything crazy
well i got a few cons
-got no test kit , but the guy that's my plug (known him for a decade) is getting it from another plug
-i'd be alone
-i DOUBT i'd have anybody there to watch me
>>
>Been with my girlfriend for 2 years now, first year was awesome things turned sour after that.
>Wanted to dump her but found out she got pregnant just before that.
>Figured I should try to make this work for the kid's sake.
>Been in a relationship with many down, few ups since that. Like her but don't love her, screw around with other women. She says she loves me but still behaves like a bitch most of the time.
>Kid is about 2 weeks from being born, don't want to come over as an asshole so staying together for the kid. Also don't want to be an a garbage father.

What to do?
>>
>>680380665
Also I've called in sick quite a bit so I might get fired don't really care though I can just get another shitty dead end job that pays minimum wage but has at least normal hours and not working weekends
>>
>>680380665
depends on ur sitaution
my ex cut her fucking fore-arm crazy deep and they wanted to send her to the loony bin but she talked to the cops and they were like 'yea fam its ok just chill out'
>>
I keep googling my ex, it's been over five years since we were together and around four since we last spoke at all... she lied to me, betrayed my trust, used me, led me on, was generally fucking horrible to me, there was so much fucking drama and I got really deeply entangled in things with her, so I don't know why I still feel anything but I get this fucking pit in my chest or stomach and get kind of short of breath whenever I do or see anything that reminds me of her which is way too fucking often

I used to kind of stalk her online gaming profiles and shit, but she doesn't use them anymore, but I found some papers and shit from a lab she works in that has her name, only to find her name has changed (or at least, has another name appended to what I used to know as hers), so I assume she's married or some shit now

it feels really fucking shitty, like I'm not one to easily bond with other people and I haven't been with anyone, not even gone on a fucking date or found a random hookup, in over five years, and any time an opportunity for something has come up I always turn it down or ditch at the last minute because I know I'm still not over her - this just pisses me off because I know it's irrational and I know I shouldn't be focused on her so much, but I can't help it and it drives me insane on so many levels

fuck
>>
>>680377931
>680376952
DO NOT DO THIS
acid when depressed is absolutely awful
that being sad if you do, for the love of god plan it out and start in the morning well hydrated and with a full tummy and keep plenty of sugar, good homies and music/entertainment on deck, there's nothing worse than tripping balls alone, hungry and sad tripping out about life and the universe
>>
>>680380807
just lock ur door and remove all sharp objects? have some easy food and some water with you, do it on a sofa or something
>>
>>680381043
Pretty deep and long on my thigh don't have any history with this kind of shit so I was thinking I would just say I got fucked up with a couple friends last week
>>
>>680381210
this guy knows
>>
>>680381216
oh boy why would i lock myself in
i mean shit if i wanted to i'd just go to the kitchen and grab a knife lmao
there's way too many sharp objects
>>
>>680380835
Eh, you can't really pull out now. I feel bad for you because of that, solution for you seems to lie in the quality of the relationship with her.

Maybe you should take the lead more or something, read up on relationship psychology or dare I say game to try and have a better relationship with who you're most likely going to have around for the next 18 years or so.
>>
>>680381477
cause if ur depressed and have a bad trip, shit could get dangerous
>>
Vomited all yesterday night. Today, I feel extremely depressed with a migraine.
>>
>>680381210
>>680381572
guys just how fucked could i get (of course it's specific for every single individual) when taking 1 tab of lsd by myself
like i know u get visuals n shit and u can get introspective but the only experience I have with drugs is weed for the most part
>>
>>680381897
just google it, i cant help you anymore cause im off to have a wank.
>>
>>680377570
i feel your pain /b/ro
>>
>>680382032
>i cant help you anymore cause im off to have a wank.
fucking kek
stay classy, /b/
>>
>>680381516
I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and look like an asshole sooner or later..
>>
I'm drifting away from one good friend while being madly in love with another.
>>
>>680382605
listen to some Yung Lean. thatll fixx u
>>
Still in love with my ex fiance after being
broken up for 3 years. Every girl I've had
interest in since then has been a disappointment.
>>
>>680381183
incoherent ranting continued because it's /b/ and nobody gives a shit

the kicker is that we completely switched roles in the relationship over time, I used to be kind of neglectful and ignored her or got bored of her a lot and she would always nag me and try to get my attention (sometimes literally following me around the city or home from work like a tragic little lost puppy, it was fucked up) and I'd in turns just be an asshole or end up giving in and spending time with her again, then we finally split up for a long period of time after she was fucking around with some dude on the internet and I kicked her out of my shitty little apartment, I thought I was better off but over time I ended up contacting her again and we saw each other a few times and had this really tenuous casual on and off thing but she went behind my back and lied again so we split, again

only for her to come to me some months later saying she was pregnant (I'm still not sure if she was or if she was just fucking with me or trying to get shit out of me), saying she wanted to get an abortion and that she wanted me to go with her, but I just fucking flaked and ignored her after I was sure it was going to be taken care of, and it was months before we spoke again at all, and by that time I think she was just done or over me but I found myself missing her a lot and acting like a total bitch, pining for her and asking to see her, she took advantage and had me spend a lot of money on her but never saw me and started doing cruel shit like telling me about how she was fucking around with other guys, it got fucked up and I started to really lose my shit, spamming her with emails and phone calls, she ignored me, i got so depressed I stopped going into work, lost my job, had to move back in with my parents, and I've been a loser NEET since then, every job prospect or endeavor has failed, I never go out or meet new people and I'm still not over her

I fucking hate these emotional traits so much
>>
I've become convinced all of my friends hate me.
>>
>>680380665
then do them yourself or simply use staples. it's not like you would be afraid of pain or scars
>>
>>680383385
no jesus christ no
what about infections and or proper healing
medical attention is must
>>
>>680383295
I know how it feels anon.
>>
File: IMG_20160420_181523.jpg (837 KB, 1080x907) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160420_181523.jpg
837 KB, 1080x907
>>
I think I may be depressed. I don't want to kill myself but I lost most of my will go live
>>
>>680383991
I meant "to live"
>>
What does it mean when a girl says " we are going as friends" is this horse shit?
>>
>>680384272
depends i mean yeah that means she wants nothing to do with you and she doesn't find you attractive sexually
good luck broski
>>
There's this girl I've been into for a while now, really the only one I've ever had true feelings for. Her boyfriend dumped her last year, but she's still head over heels about him. I have to watch my best friend flirt with her all day. She stays up texting my fucking brother every night. The worst part of it all is that I know damn well we'll never be together, but I can't get over it no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>680379457
I did it. It's really cool and it did break the cycle of depression for a while. I played Elite: Dangerous all night long and literally felt like I was in a spaceship exploring the galaxy
>>
>>680383526
bullshit. you get stiches bc big lacerations would open up all the time. staples - or fucning glue - gonna fix that. as for infections simply get disinfectant and some fish antibiotics if you really are that afraid. i m not a cutfags but i m not exactly a fan of hospitals either. have fixed quite a few pretty bad gashes myself and never had any issues
>>
>>680384272
She thinks you're attracted to her, you fucked up. You're probably clingy as fuck just try not to be a beta and you just might have a chance
>>
I'm 29, live at home, dont have a job, have self harm scars on my wrists, and I havent had sex in over 3 years.
>>
Hit zero motivation again, sat around thinking of something I actually wanted to do, nevermind actual life obligations, just what the fuck should I do for fun. Could not think of a damn thing.
None of my weed hookups texted back.
Guess its /b/ again
>>
>>680383602
Is there a name for it?
>>
>>680385536
Never too late. What's kept you like this for so long?
>>
>>680384883
>>680385333
Fuck. Kill me now
>>
>>680385737
Have some self discipline man, sometimes motivation won't be there to push you. If you're stuck for it though, try visualising what happens if you screw up your obligations.
>>
>>680385748
Anxiety, I'd say.
>>
>>680385893
It's just one girl. All you can do is learn from this one.
>>
>>680375024
I was a peacekeeper and saw my friend get blown up in front of my eyes.
>>
>>680385830
Spent last ten years with undiagnosed BPD and heavy drug/alcohol use. I'm on good meds now and I dont self harm or get wasted but I'm just in a 'what the fuck have I done with my life' kinda mode.
>>
>>680375024
1) I'm trying to get a lot of followers on twitter (I have 8 and most of them are inactive)

2) I'm moving

3) I'm poor

4) I need to make friends because I have none

In that order of importance I guess
>>
>>680375024
Im a student and got 4k on quick loans :/
>>
>>680379457
played guitar all night until my fingers bled, did not regret. You can manipulate how you feel by what you play, slow low base may be sad, but moderate/fast high can be amazingly happy or orgasmic. get some strobe if you plan on doing so too.
>>
>>680386005
I've already screwed up so many, it feels like to go back to work on them is to take all the willpower I have for my life to go from 'really shitty' to just 'shitty'. Why think about it at all if it's all shit anyway. How am I supposed to care if no one else does.
>>
>>680381897
have music of every genre at your disposal and see which hits you hard. Then keep listening to it to feel that emotional orgasmic feelin
>>
>>680386051
Shit. That means I'm lumped in with SJW faggots who bitch about their feelings.
>>
>>680386203
Damn, that's fucking rough.
I'd say get a treatment plan going so you can start living your life better, but in any case, you're probably old enough now to figure out what matters to you so just focus on getting that for yourself.
>>
Girl i love lives in another country, has a boyfriend, but is too worried that leaving him is worth it to date me since he lives far away(but still 10 times closer) and is also mean and borderline abusive when hes angry. saying things like "shut the fuck up", "i dont know why im still with you" and the such. shes trying to leave him but she said distance is a huge factor. she loves me and if i lived closer she said shed take me in a heartbeat. the problem is that i dont have a passport and neither does she. she doesnt have a job and even though i do i still only make 3k a year which obviously isnt a lot. im planning on seeing her at the end of the summer but im not old enough to leave the country by myself yet s oill ned to convince a family member. im getting close to getting her and i know i am. i can feel it.
>>
>>680386418
That will go away when you start working.
Will go away sooner if you get a parttime job ASAP

ps i had over 15.000 debt, but i payed them all off within 4 years
>>
File: ws_Space_Shuttle_1920x1080.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ws_Space_Shuttle_1920x1080.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>be me
>18 yo kissless virgin
>friends with girl since 8th grade
>tried dating, didn't work out
>really good friends up until now
>always super nice to her as to not upset her and lose what we have
>starts talking more to asshole
>guy has terrible morals, but is better looking than me
>typical "girl going for the asshole guy"
>have really rough year, do terrible in most things
>start wasting more time on this website and the internet
>try reconnecting with her, tear up while explaining that I was perhaps jealous and angry that she ignored me while I was making it obvious I was really hurting inside
>made promise that I would go to prom with her for senior year
>asshole asks her to prom of course
>hugs up and holds hands with asshole guy
>bring it up with her, says she doesn't remember
>seems impossible to get a text back now
>see her retweet and subtweet shit after talking to me or in lieu of texting me
>ignores me in school now too

what do b? I'm really worried that I'm going to lose the only girl that seems to care for me and that I can talk to. We're going to college together, but I'm not all excited about all of the culture and traditions and such, so I'm not even sure if she'll want to talk to me then. I try to ask her to hang out after school but she's always got something else to do with other people, can't seem to find time for me.
>>
Final exams
Presentations
Shit Job
No friends
Drinking alone in my dorm room
Fuckitall
>>
>be me
>single
>buy fleshlight
>order came in today
>"shits good son"
>15 minutes later
>Dear Lord, wtf am i doing?

I need a gf
>>
Lack of money. I know how to keep my family tied together. I have a great family. I don't need friends. I don't need a girl. I need money.
>>
>>680386862
Don't give into that self defeating mindset, it'll only hold you down for longer while you try to get up.

Focus on the goal man, it might be rough to just go from really shitty to just shitty, but you might be able to get that to ok if you just hold on.

I know what you're saying about no one else caring but you've always got to give a fuck about yourself, especially when no one else seems to be.

It seems like you know what it is you want, don't waste your time thinking about how hard it might be to get it. Just do it.
>>
File: 1439390641682.jpg (301 KB, 656x788) Image search: [Google]
1439390641682.jpg
301 KB, 656x788
>tfw the girl you are best friends with and like tells you about guys she likes and her sex life and you go along being happy for her sake

I feel like such a cuck
>>
>>680387865
A few months ago I tried getting my shit together and failed, that was back when I actually wanted to and really cared. But now I just don't care either way. The thought of the 'really shitty' that lies ahead still fucks me up but I find it so hard to believe I'd make any progress when I failed in the past in much easier situations.
>Just do it
I've read this and attempted so many times that now it just pisses me off every time I read it. I know it's the only thing there is to do but, fuck man
>>
>>680389027
yeah I don't stand for that shit, unless it's the kind of thing where you each have other love/sex interests and are genuinely the kind of friends who can share those things mutually
>>
>be me
>in locker room
>guy i like takes his pants of
>i quickly rip mine of
>Grab from behind
>Bear hugs with all might
>rape.exe
>Half chub dick slips his inside cheeks
>gyrate my hips while dick in his ass to help get harder.
>Guy i like is struggling
>InstaBoner.bat
>Go in dry
>PE teacher walks in
>suspended

Happened today
>>
File: Four Words.jpg (488 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Four Words.jpg
488 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>680390359
We've been close friends since high school and she knows that I have romantic feelings for her. I don't know what her thought process is and can't tell if she is trying to get me uninterested or something. I just don't want to make a huge deal about it because she has been there for my ups and downs and even gave me a place to stay when I had a rough time getting a job and paying rent.
>>
>>680375024
the mod that deleted my thread from earlier was quite bothersome.
>>
>>680379457
Do not fucking do it.

Taking psychedelic drugs during any period of psychological stress just fucks the whole thing up. Seriously, even a minor annoyance will put you on a 12 hour rollercoaster ride of discomfort. Taking acid right after finding out about your clinical depression will just make the whole experience a fucking mess.
>>
>>680391058
Lie
>>
File: 1460952882542-2.png (154 KB, 401x553) Image search: [Google]
1460952882542-2.png
154 KB, 401x553
>Enzo will never be real
Also, >>>/r9k/
>>
>>680378478
If youre lucky youll find a good one, they are still here but rare
>>
>>680377570
Fuck you man
>>
File: 1458011591979.png (29 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
1458011591979.png
29 KB, 591x422
>>680375971
Welcome to the club anon
>>
My dad thinks people are after him. We have moved 5 times in the past 3 years. Help me.
>>
File: 1440562775273.jpg (51 KB, 316x500) Image search: [Google]
1440562775273.jpg
51 KB, 316x500
>>680375166
me too, anon
hold me
>>
>>680393441
Kill the people after him
>>
>>680387325
i know it's hard but just try to detach anon. surrond yourself with others if you can to get your mind off of her

if what you're doing isn't working, just keep moving forward
>>
File: 1460162588853.jpg (25 KB, 496x519) Image search: [Google]
1460162588853.jpg
25 KB, 496x519
I'm gonna try to dump some, because I need a feels thread rn
>>
File: 1455457606499.png (763 KB, 1384x1860) Image search: [Google]
1455457606499.png
763 KB, 1384x1860
>>680394763
>>
File: 1460162758859.jpg (196 KB, 604x1190) Image search: [Google]
1460162758859.jpg
196 KB, 604x1190
>>680394818
>>
>>680375024
Got dumped by my girlfriend and now have literally nobody to talk to, about anything. The feeling of complete loneliness fucking sucks, I don't know what to do or how to keep myself sane when m by myself like this
>>
>>680395322
want to talk about it?
>>
>>680395390
I don't even know where to begin. It's just so hard to put every bit of effort into a relationship, only to receive nothing in return. I don't understand how some people can be so God damn cold to the people who love them. Why can't people think about others instead of themselves?
>>
>drop out college for the second time in two semesters
>only tried a second time because parents pressured me
>don't know what's wrong, always feel alone, even with friends
>attempt suicide
>girlfriend texts me one day saying it was over, and that none of it was real, she just wanted some fun and never loved me
>learn my limits with alcohol by finding myself on the floor of my shower after drinking half a bottle of Jameson Black Barrel Whiskey
>ask mom to see a psych
>sees a psych, goes through six hours of testing
>write suicide note, drink a lot to try and work up the strength to go through with it
>instead cry and go to sleep
>wake up to mom in tears about note
>get put on antidepressants
>psych calls, wants me to do tests again because there's no way the results were acurrate
>tells my parents I'm at risk and they may need to hospitalize me
>hate my job
>want to quit
>can't
>go in for second psych test
>psych calls
"Hey, Anon, those voices you said you hear, I have a few questions."
>diagnosed with Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, and mild Schizophrenia

Why can't I just fucking die?
>>
>>680375024
there was a really fun risk thread and now its gone
>>
>>680395869
I know how you feel anon, I haven't been able to really get myself hyped up to date again because of the excessive input it takes and the diminished outcome that isn't even worth it. I wish you luck to find a girl that knows to return what is given effort-wise.
>>
cant finish my university because im super dumb
>>
>>680396276
I don't want to date anymore either, it just always seems to end up with me getting fucked over. But at the same time, I can't make it on my own, I need someone to be with and care for, even if they don't put in the same effort as I do. I'm a dumbass that requires companionship, to a fucking fault
>>
File: 1456609258949.jpg (24 KB, 506x337) Image search: [Google]
1456609258949.jpg
24 KB, 506x337
>>680395903
When we come into this world, we step onto a board. On the other end of the board is Death. We spend our whole lives playing a game against him. No one teaches us how to play, and he's been playing the game for all eternity. Sometimes, he gives up. He has more important things to do. He knows that eventually, If he doesn't make a move, you'll get bored and quit too. Then he wins by default. Or you can keep playing a game against yourself. Forever.
>>
>>680377045
I think I kind of want it to be that way.

Reading, drinking, working, all with nobody bumming off me.

>Lefties want to ruin this for me
>>
>>680396873
I've just kind of fallen lonely and decided to deal with it. Life's a hellhole and I'm still in school, struggling to get by. I've only left one girl out of the four I've dated because I couldn't balance her, my job, and schoolwork.
I would say girls are weird, but honestly I think it just might be us. Sure they normally prefer a Chad, but maybe that's normal. Maybe we're the weird that doesn't move on and is stuck on the strong bond we (used lightly) worked so hard for. It sounds foolish, but I don't even know what to think anymore.
>>
>>680397458
I'm in the same boat, basically living in complete uncertainty. The disappointments just add up and add up, it's not even worth it anymore to try. The hardest part is convincing myself that I'll be better off by myself, even though I believe I need the companionship. I'm only 18 and I'm already tired of feeling like shit every day, having no motivation or hope left.
>>
Not having a relationship with God
>>
File: 1458960941081.jpg (18 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1458960941081.jpg
18 KB, 500x370
>>680381516
>Eh, you can't really pull out now
/thread
>>
>>680398268
I've just been really out of everything in life. My emotions are shitty and down, video games are starting to become boring or just make me upset because I play like shit, my grades are flopping, my love life is a mess. I don't know where to go, so I'm just going to keep moving until something happens.
>>
>>680398635
You know what feels good though? Talking with people like you and me. Not everyone is shitty, there are people in similar situations, no matter how alone we feel. Even when things get to the worst of the worst, we can have conversations like this. We may not know each other, but we understand each other. And I thank you for continuing to reply to me, it feels good to let some f thaw things out, even if its to a complete stranger
>>
File: feels.png (42 KB, 406x425) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
42 KB, 406x425
>20 and haven't been laid

boohoo right ? just like all the other kissless virgins in here amiright ?

>wait there's a catch
>been in a relationship for almost 4 years
>gf dead shy, didn't even kiss for the first 3 months, first base when she was asleep (i'm not a scumbag I swear)
>2 years in I told her I wanted her to be my first
>just before 3 year anniversary we tried to have sex for the first time ofc she was too shy so it didn't work out
>been trying ever since and now she seems really up for it, i'm always the one to initiate sexy times tho
>lip biting, hair pulling (her to me) general kink levels increasing
>but I can't fit myself inside her
>/b/ I know nothing about girls, does this mean she's not ready? i don't wanna end up raping her by accident
>constant blue balls for 3 years feelsbadman.jpg
>>
File: 1436986093760.jpg (49 KB, 544x360) Image search: [Google]
1436986093760.jpg
49 KB, 544x360
>>680393692
>>
File: 1368099093404.jpg (57 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
1368099093404.jpg
57 KB, 554x527
>>680393692
>>680393692
>>
>>680399165
that's the reason I come to 4chan, most people understand and are here to talk even if it is just banter for a few minutes. You seem like a cool guy, and I'm glad I had the chance to talk to you, so It's my pleasure.
>>
>>680399666
calm down satan
>>
>>680387325
This sounds kinda familiar
>>
Being so boring even /b/ ignores me
>>
>>680400435
Welcome to my world.
>>
>>680375024
TFW i am not muricunt and have no $20 to write 'nigger' on it and post on /b/
btw did that thread ever start?
>>
File: 0rpriK6.gif (2 MB, 265x149) Image search: [Google]
0rpriK6.gif
2 MB, 265x149
>>680400526
It is our world now

> feeling this bad
>>
>>680375024
>me with depression 16
> will do anything to distract myself from it
>drinking pot and sex with girls who I hate but fuck because they are hot sluts
>finds girl I might actually care about
>she is 24 and has a boyfriend
>and I stand no chance
>>
>>680401327
>Has interaction with people
Thinks he is doing bad lmao gtfo kanker aap
>>
That I can't be the one I truly love cos I am with someone who truly loves me.

I can't break her heart cos I know it would just break her..
>>
>>680401244
One of these days we'll become charismatic, anon. And we'll get our lives together.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459916183736.jpg (28 KB, 457x584) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459916183736.jpg
28 KB, 457x584
Tfw your fucking a girl who deeply loves you but your only in it to forget your ex.
Fuck feelings aquire currency
>>
>>680396882
tip your fedora someone where else
>>
I feel as though life is pointless and it feels almost impossible to motivate myself to do something about it.
I spend most of my days sleeping.
>>
File: mydogwilllovethis.jpg (3 MB, 2336x4160) Image search: [Google]
mydogwilllovethis.jpg
3 MB, 2336x4160
>>680402092
anoni-kun :(
>>
I got you fam.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 471x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 471x960
I have been seeing different theripist for the last 5+ years and I just do not have the will power to talk about the horrible things I've had to and continue to deal with everyday. I have been on multiple antidepressants but they can only do so much regardless of how hard I try to make it work. I am incredibly ugly and have severe self esteem issues. I am also overweight but am trying really hard to get into shape and have lost 12 pounds since February. All of this seems like it's not worth it. I can't deal with this anymore. I truly, honestly wish I was being overdramatic. I would kill for true happiness.

Send help /b/
>>
2 year GF broke up with me today in the middle of a packed dunkin donuts. Its fucked up because today is the anniversary of my pets death
>>
File: 1461175320643.jpg (117 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461175320643.jpg
117 KB, 600x600
>>680403523
Oops, forgot picture
>>
>>680378955
Just don't get attached emotionally and you'll be fine.
>>
>>680375024
even though I've intentionally drifted away from them, I still fret over some people I used to talk to and some that I used to have more respect for
also I'm worried about my country and the state of politics in it (on all sides) and just all the people of the world, it's like no one is good, and the ones that are good aren't reasonable
my therapist says I should just talk to people and preferably like-minded people but it's hard to get transportation and motivation and money to do that and I haven't found any really like-minded people in a long time outside of a few posts on 4chan
I took a personality test and it said I'm INFP and this kind of crisis is common and it can really drag people down
I'm worried I won't come out of it
>>
File: Leak.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
< 19 > I bet /b/ is going to enjoy this new leak. She cheated on me and thus I will be dumping all her vids https://wgg.co/Qj6zE Few minutes and it will be removed :)
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.