[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
What do you think about jews?
>>
>>680371134
Theres literally nothing wrong with jewish people
>>
>>680371134
they did it
>>
>>680371134
They're fine people but they shouldn't have been given Israel
>>
OP wants attention.
>>
They smell a bit on the burnt side but apart from that they're pretty free I'm guessing their favourite state is gas though
>>
Nothing...I just don't like when they shit on my lawn, they can do their bullshit in their own kikeland but not other places
>>
>>680371401
>They're fine people but they shouldn't have been given Israel

Fuck off Ahmed
>>
>>680371544
Fuck off cracker
>>
I hate jews. and this is coming from a jew
>>
File: Israhell_547867.jpg (55 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Israhell_547867.jpg
55 KB, 960x720
nothing
>>
>>680371672
>I hate jews. and this is coming from a jew
I can't stand 99% of jews and I'm also Jewish
>>
>>680371134
Jews? They ..I think.. are jewish... they are very very jewish. so much jewish, such jew so jewishimo.. jewish. tehy smell very jewy and act very jewish.
>>
Pretty ironic to make this thread on Hitlers birthday date
>>
>>680371672
See why do a lot of jews hate their own ethnicity? Like Bernie Sanders
>>
>>680371134
I think Jews will likely do to you, what Kanye West did to this horse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqSzUYI88V8
>>
>>680371134
They are too Jewish for my taste.
>>
>>680371792
Probably because you're a prick.
>>
File: IMG_0207-1.jpg (40 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207-1.jpg
40 KB, 480x640
>>680371134

Most every day jews are alright. They don't know that they're being used by rabbis and their globalist/communist suckers and useful idiots. Jews also seem to know very little about jews and judaism, or they're super committed to lying like the Talmud and their rabbis tell them to do. Also jews experience mental illness at higher rates than every other group of people; it's no wonder why they "act" insane once you realize they're no acting. Also also, jews are the most heavily brainwashed group of people on the planet, believing whatever they're told that gives them good fee feez.

Most of my girlfriends and just girls I've hooked up with have been Jewesses: they usually have spectacular tits (ie: Danni Ashe) and give amazing head.

Pic related. It's a jewess I fooled around with who has amazing tits and gave god tier head.
>>
>>680372333
He's a jew, it's not his fault
>>
>>680371792
I am a former jew (i'm a atheist now) and i hate jews for their need to kill goys
>>
File: banana-anal-sex-14.jpg (140 KB, 931x1400) Image search: [Google]
banana-anal-sex-14.jpg
140 KB, 931x1400
>>680371134
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.