[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you know anybody who committed suicide? what was the aftermath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8
File: FB_IMG_1460937198192.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460937198192.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
have you know anybody who committed suicide?

what was the aftermath of it like?
>>
my parents are gonna find out probably tomorrow morning
>>
I became an hero once, it was alright
>>
File: train.jpg (42 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
train.jpg
42 KB, 640x427
>>680369705
knew some people who killed themselves. One of them some dude in my class. He was a loud and annoying bully but quite popular. Then his brother died in a car accident and he jumped in front of a train about one year later. This shit pretty much destroyed the rest of the family. Parents got divorced. His Sister went nuts etc. It was really strange to see all this after I wished him the badest things for years because he was bullying me.
>>
>My grandma's brother hung himself from a tree.
>His son found him.
>He left school and became addicted to drugs. His life was pure shit after that. He died not long ago of a stroke
>>
>>680370786
Your curse worked. Use your powers for good, anon.
>>
>>680369857
Call a suicide hotline anon
I was considering death and now that its all passed i'm glad I didn't. You'll feel the same way.
>>
>>680371142
tryin to do my best
>>
>>680369705
It's absolutely terrible. And the younger the victim, the more tragic it is.
>>
My cousin's wife's father jumped from a building because he was a gambling fool and blew off everyones money, couldnt pay off the debt and shit went downhill from there.

Family was in distress, they never were the same again.
>>
File: 1461071926133-b.jpg (85 KB, 604x358) Image search: [Google]
1461071926133-b.jpg
85 KB, 604x358
This.
>>
>>680371164
do not call a suicide hotline, they just stall you until the police show up to your house
>>
His family was sad. I found a guy who hung himself right off of a bike trail. His eyes had turned silver and his neck had stretched really far. His arms were a deep red from the blood pooling in them
>>
A friend who used to party way too much and didn't seem depressed at all hung himself last week. Everybody, including myself, thought he must have overdosed on xanax mixed with alchohol. But nah. Found out he hung himself in his closet with a belt. Dark as fuck. I actually really liked the guy. His only flaw was partying too much.
>>
Yeah my ex haha
It was aight
>>
>>680369857
Will there be proofs?
>>
>>680371913
Seriously? What do they do after?
>>
A good friend overdosed on pills a few months ago. His family and the rest of us were really shocked and I miss that big bastard.
>>
>>680371164
ill get too drunk to give a fuck anyway lol ive called them before. i passed out on the phone then all of the sudden the police and paramedics were breaking my door down to my dorm room. fuck that shit. i had to sit in an empty cell at the hospital for 24 hours while i "sobered up". It was like being punished. Only adds to the mental anguish. I'd rather just do it, tell nobody about it, don't leave a note, nothing, just do it and then it's done.

I am never going to reproduce
I am never going to get a decent job
I am never going to contribute anything to humanity that is at all significant
I am a grain of sand on a beach
Life is fucking pointless. I enjoy being a fat drunken idiot. I contribute nothing. I just "am" and therefore I have the right to kill myself. That's a choice I can make for myself without some society breathing down my ass-crack about how to think. fuck this shit
>>
>>680369705
A guy I knew from college hung himself a couple of years ago. It was a bummer but puzzling more than anything because he didn't leave a note explaining why he did it, he just got in from a night out and decided to an hero
>>
>>680369857
>>680371164
This.
"kill yerself feggit XD" is just a meme.
>>
My best shot himself with a shotgun. It depends on the people. His mom didnt care, but his dad passed away a week later. Most of his friends are still pretty sad about it, including me. But people move on pretty fast so.
When my grandpa died, he was loved by a lot of people but was forgotten a month later. So people only care for a short time after you die. That gives me comfort and makes me wanna kill myself even more. But unlike my friend i dont have the balls to.
>>
>>680372310
Shoot you for public disturbance of course.
>>
>>680370930
I think if i killed myself my mom would too. But it wont matter since ill be dead.
>>
This guy i knew thru mutal friends killed himself two days ago and so far its all facebook statuses about how great of a dude he was and how people could have been there to help him etc etc. Sidenote he was a really nice person and i am kinda shocked.
>>
>>680371164
We dont have a suicide hotline here. And plus doesnt that make shit worse? Like some random stranger, tells you a bunch of lies just so you will falsely feel better.
>>
>>680371480
How so?
>>
>>680369705
my neighbor, he died.
>>
>>680372212
Maybe it was auto erotic asphxia. Did they find him with his pants down? If so, it was an accident not a suicide.
>>
>>680372490
I agree. You only get punished if you tell someone that you wanna kill yourself. People will start acting like youre the selfish one, when in reality theyre selfish for telling you how to live YOUR life.
No one really matters, anyone can be forgotten easily and everyone is replaceable.
>>
One of my buddies i used to work with came home to find his Dad hanging from the kitchen ceiling, he was a really nice funny kid but it had clearly affected him years on, he spoke to me a couple times about it when he was drunk hugged the fuck outta the little chubby bastard.
>>
a Friend of mine killed himself in front of me. as i were like 18
>>
>>680373074
And all that people that never knew or hated him in real life are NOW singing his praises. People that almost knew him or knew of him are crying and so sad that this happened to THEM. Where tf were all these shits when he was alive? Nowhere.
>>
>>680369705
I've wanted to a few times but I love my kids and couldn't do that to them. My marriage is a lost cause tthere's no love anymore. I'm stuck in a job I can't stand. I feel trapped and I cant find a way out.
>>
I have literally lost count of how many people I know who have killed themselves. It's an epidemic where I live. (Belfast, next to a "peace wall"). Lots of studies have been done on why it occurs around areas where walls are built to divide warring communities.
>>
>>680374200
How did he do it?
>>
>>680372490
oh but anon it's just starting to get interesting,

Wait until November anon
>>
>>680374271
Yeah. People start having regrets when youre dead but its too late.
>>
>>680374200
he jumped from the balcony at a party. he fell like 20 meters. after 5 days in a coma he died from venous embolism
>>
>>680369705
my dad

it still hurts
>>
>>680374323
Quit your job. You cant easily trade in your wife or kids as easily as you can find a new job. Do shit by yourself. It doesnt always have to be family, family, family. You need to breath too. If theres no love anymore between you and your wife time to be adult and talk about whats next. Stay together for convenience will fuck up your kids. If you have a daughter she will grow up to be drawn to men who dont show her love and are caught up in their own sorrow.
>>
>>680374896
The worse. He probably wanted to go quick instead he suffered for five more days. This is why if you do it has to be right.
>>
>>680369705
suicide does not end the pain, it just passes it onto someone else
my brothers best friend committed suicide and it effected the whole family. he was close.
>>
>>680369705
I have a cousin who killed himself up here in Canada. Its because his friend killed himself.
It also set off a string of suicides
You can google Cross Lake Manitoba Suicide, it's in a state of emergency still, super fuckin fucked up
>>
>>680375224
he was on cocain and mdma. and already had an serious Depression
>>
>>680374271
It always happens when people die, for some reason people seem to think they were the deceaseds best friend. I hate it, it's so fake. Would quite like to leave a note for humanist doing the funeral service to tell people to go fuck themselves if they try to do it
>>
>>680370786
Revenge is a dish best served cold
>>
>>680374979
Can't quit my job it pays well and I'm the only one working. My wife and I have been working on it. Some days are better than others we never fight in front of our kid. I'm always playing with my kid and I'm never sad in front of her.
>>
Ive known a couple people you have. Tbh it was like any other death. Unexpected and sudden. Everyone was more about themselves than the person that died. Why wasnt I there for him? Why didnt he talk to me? I should have been there. I should have talked to him more. You know shit like that where people make it about themselves. Fucking annoying. A few weeks later everyone was back to talking about the fucking Kartrashians.
>>
At 19 I started going to college in a town about 10 miles from where I lived, knew nobody there.

On the second day, this girl came and introduced herself, she was clearly from a chavvy background but trying to be better.

She got me to come out drinking with her, nearly got together with her but another girl warned me she was crazy and to stay away, ended up getting with that girl instead.

Got her pregnant, got a house together.

Turned out the first girl was the next door neighbour, got to know her over the years and became good friends.

Moved around the town but it's small enough that we still bumped into eachother.

Years later moved back near her and would pop over for a joint occasionally when my wife was pissing me off.

Knew the first girl did a lot of drugs that I didn't do but that was none of my business.

One day she snapped and tried to throw herself under a bus, got sectioned.

She got discharged 2 weeks later and I arranged to go over every few days and see how she was.

Wife complained, was suspicious that something was going on so stopped me going one day.

That day the girl took a massive amount of unknown drugs and then climbed a nearby bridge and threw herself off, landed on rocks.

Still feel bad about it.
>>
>>680375782
They aren't making it about themselves, dumbfuck. They're asking why the didn't do more.
>>
My roommate shot himself in the head on a Saturday morning while I was gone for the weekend. Got home, found him and called the police. He had left a will as well as his last note. He also left 200 dollars to have the place cleaned up.

Police did 4 days of "investigation". No idea of what they were doing but could not go in the kitchen till Thursday. Really sucked
>>
>>680375782
This. People only pretend to care for a little while.
>>
>>680376043
Did the $200 cover the cost?
>>
>>680370786
You did it! Be proud.
>>
File: 1298757518521.png (677 KB, 775x800) Image search: [Google]
1298757518521.png
677 KB, 775x800
Listen guys..
Fake death
Show up at own funeral like wtf?
Everyone appreciate you more cause they thought they lost you
Win
>>
I found my uncles body after he committed suicide. He took a shit load of painkillers and sleeping pills with alcohol and died on his bed. Found him after he was lying there for 10 days. I'll never forget the smell and how his body looked. Face was black. Legs looked like they were about to explode. Like inflated balloons. Purple in colour.
>>
i once knew a girl who tried to an hero by parking her car on a railroad track. ironically she was ejected from the car and survived
>>
>>680376813
Where's the irony?
>>
High school friend jumped out his window in his second year of college.

To be honest, not much has changed three years later. It was sad at first, but we got over it. You'd be surprised how quickly you can move past a loss you thought would have a serious effect on you.
>>
>>680376873
she
>survived
>>
>>680377064
Not ironic though
>>
>>680369705
Somebody on highschool killed himself, was an emo fag though, doesn't mean he deserved to be bullied.

Girls were crying over him, that did not even know him.

Lasted like 2 weeks at best.
>Their face when
>>
>>680377167
How is surviving a suicide that should have a 100% success rate not ironic?
>>
Guy I had some classes with in high school threw himself in front of a train in August 2014.

He was an asshole though, so those of us who weren't close to him (me included) just made jokes about it.
>>
>>680369705
One of my best friends killed himself over some dumb bitch, I was dating his sister at the time and she sunk into a depression and almost offed herself, and then dumped me because she can't "handle it" so then I almost killed myself because I lost my friend and the girl I loved. Good times. Glad I didn't do it though, still sad he did it. Dumbass was only 17, he didn't know what the fuck he was doing... Really saddens me, years later knowing how successful he would have been
>>
>>680369705
Yeah I knew two people. One was friends dad called Patrick Rocca, shot himself when his property empire went bust during the crash. Devastated his kids.
The other person was a friend who took too many pills, depleted his serotonin levels or something, and hanged himself with a belt one morning after dropping. His father had just died, so it really fucked up his mom. She ended up having to quit her job for a couple years
>>
>>680377215
They do that so they can skip classes and sit in circles acting like they care.
I was in school when things like school shootings and 9/11 n shit was happening.. It was pathetic the amount of ppl who act like they care for their own personal gains
>>
File: Bruv.jpg (34 KB, 273x400) Image search: [Google]
Bruv.jpg
34 KB, 273x400
>>680372490
Sounds to me like you don't have a care in the world? Why not exercise? Why not take up an instrument, drawing, painting any art, volunteer work as an AV guy?

Don't kill yourself guy, there's so much you're still ignorant off.
>>
>>680377589
The scale seems to differ here imo, that seems to be more national opposed to regional.
>>
>>680372951
>>680377287
It would have been ironic if, for example, she had parked on the tracks fulling expecting to get hit by a train but getting run into by car instead.
>>
>>680377167
she took off her seatbelt thinking she had a better chance of dying when instead it caused her to be ejected from the car.
>>
Cluster suicides are a thing.
>>
i knew this guy that killed his best friend in a car crash then killed himself a year later cus he was going insane
>>
>>680369705
my grandfather killed himself in late 2010.

everyone was fine with it.
>>
>>680369705
A friend of mine just killed himself yesterday. i have no clue why. i know probably 7 or 8 other people who have killed themselves. its a shitty thing to do But i 100% understand why people do it because i think about it almost every day. not that i really want to die but i just dont want to be alive anymore. Thats something that not everyone can understand but people who feel that internal pain and just want the pain to stop can understand it. I fully understand why people do it. Pain and loss of hope with the feelings of being unwanted or unneeded are huge factors. pain includes physical and mental and that feelings include loneliness which can cause pain
>>
>>680374323
You must find a way to cope with these things for the sake of your kids as well as yourself. Ever try zen meditation? There is a lot of great buddhist literature out there that might help you. Within their body of literature lies many practical philosophies. It sounds like you need to purify your mind body and spirit. Feel free to find your own way Anon. It is after all your life.
>>
>>680369705
yeah, a neighbor... aftermath? nothing
>>
File: Evil-Stewie.png (112 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
Evil-Stewie.png
112 KB, 343x400
>>680370786
>Jumped
I think we all know you pushed him
>>
Brother in law an hero'd.
>my gf's sisters husband, call him J
>j and his wife have shitty relationship
>J text her saying he's going to an hero.
>she calls ambo and find him he was bluffing
>goes to hospital to get assesment, he deleted call logs and messages and acts like it didnt happen
>his wife shows staff all messages on her phone.
>They do nothing and let him leave
>the next night same thing
>he text her and some of his friends
>his friends find him hung
>to late to do anything but they try.
>funeral is fucked
>his family blame us
>his friends blame us
>2 of his friends attempt to an hero
>family is in court over custody of kids between his mother and the wife.
>his mother wants visiting rights, but the last time she had the kids was 2 weeks after the funeral and she took off with them.

Please /b/ dont an hero.
Somone loves you even if you dont.
>>
>>680377589
heard that, one of my friends died, not an hero he had a brain aneurysm and the amount of cunts that come out as his "friend" was bullshit.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.