[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does the vagina feel like when you slide your dick inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 15
File: Lexi Belle - x art.jpg (61 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
Lexi Belle - x art.jpg
61 KB, 1200x801
What does the vagina feel like when you slide your dick inside it? Asking because I'm a 24 year old virgin.
>>
>>680369253

It feels great! Go find a $50 whore and find out.

Fleshlights are pretty close, warmed and lubed up.
>>
It feels like a bag of sand.
>>
>>680369253
like a bag of sand
>>
It feels like the purpose of life.
>>
>>680369253
Warm watermelon
>>
>>680369253
like sticking it into a bag of sand
>>
>>680369253
a bit like your dog's ass - don't tell me you haven't tried
>>
Sandpaper and fish oil
Strangely enough smells like it too
>>
I'm 18 and I'm a kissless virgin, I wonder if I'll ever stop being a loser.
>>
>>680369253
Fuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk iwanna nut in this bitch so hard
>>
pretty good
>>
Its like a wet bag of sand.
>>
>>680369253
The other posters are right. It's a lot like a bag of sand.
>>
Warm, tight, and sort of ribbed
>>
>>680371177
Double Dubs, so it must be true.
>>
>>680369253
Warm apple pie
>>
>>680369253

Depends on their nationality. I've had sex with the following, here's my findings:

Americans= Bag of Sand
Mexicans= Bag of Sand
French=Bag of Sand
>>
>>680370600
No
>>
>>680369253
Tight, a little warmer than warm, wet, perfect

I swear if i had enough access to sex i'd be addicted to it. kind of hard to do that considering all the sex i had was in high school and haven't been laid in five years.
>>
It's pretty fucking amazing
>>
>>680371416
This
>>
if i were you op i'd find a bag of sand to put your dick in
>>
>>680370600
If you keep wondering whether you're going to make something of yourself and have a family of your own, you're going to realize it's too late. Make something of yourself by doing something with yourself. Stop nagging on the internet. Act.
>>
Sex is overrated op.
But you better get a whore and find out by yourself. Because if you stay like this, someday a woman will come and fuck you, and you will feel like she's the most awesome thing on earth, being a virgin and all that, and she will ruin your whole life. Controlling you through her pussy, so you better get used to fuck a cunt before that happens.
>>
what a stupid question , vagina feels like vagina , like someone blind asked what is red color like
>>
File: 1460741447429.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1460741447429.gif
2 MB, 235x180
Put your dick in between two pieces of sandpaper and thrust.

That's the opposite of how it feels.
>>
>>680369253
Actual non-virgin here. It's warm and welcoming, but much looser than the death grip you're probably used to. The best part about fucking is the emotional boost that comes from someone letting you do it to them; the act itself isn't really all that.
>>
/b/ if full of underage tards these days, and i doubt OP is being serious

But I can assure you that having sex is very over rated.

Its a lot of work for very little payoff. Like minimum wage for 60 hour weeks with no overtime pay

Especially if you are with a girl who comes nonstop. She will have a great time while you are there pumping away for 15 minutes, only to be disappointed at the end
>>
>>680371748
Solid advice
>>
Like the flesh underneath your tongue
>>
>>680371826
>the act itself isn't really that
>emotional boost

>virginalert
>>
The pussy feels magical, imo getting head feels better if she good

Its more the feeling of hhaving accomplished it that feels the best afterwards
>>
>>680371761
God damn that's true
>>
File: 1457392688551.gif (1021 KB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
1457392688551.gif
1021 KB, 375x212
>>680371937
>only to be disappointed at the end

Your life must be rough m8
>>
>>680369253
feels like a part of u is being born again....in reverse
>>
>>680369253
Buy family pack of boneless porkchops
Heat in microwave until slightly above body temp
Wrap around dick and go to town
>>
>>680371692
>all the sex I had was in high school
nearly true for me too anon :/ are you at uni?
>>
>>680371761

I fucked a hooker when I was 19, 20, don't quite remember.. because of exactly that! I had a feeling I was going to get stuck up. sometimes i kinda wish I had waited and done it with someone i liked but. then again. fuck that who gives a shit. best idea ever. I realised pussy isn't such a big deal and manned up ever after
>>
>>680369253
Feels like your penis has finally found its home
>>
>>680369253
fleshlights are cheap, get one, get some lube, pretty damn close
>>
27yo kissless virgin
would like to know as well
>>
>>680369253
Touch the inside of your cheek.
Thank me later.
>>
>>680372025
Not really, I agree with him, especially with a condom I don't feel too much, but the meaningame of it is what's great, that a girl actually wants you inside them.
>>
>>680372025
actually what he said is very true. you're probably a virgin.. that or your sex life sucks.
>>
>>680372094
No it isn't, you pathetic paranoid failure.
>>
>>680369486
>>680369507
>>680370147
>>680371177
>>680371214
>>680371555
>>680371738

Well there you go! Just get yourself to your nearest beach - you'll be in heaven.
>>
File: nightmare dome.gif (542 KB, 450x379) Image search: [Google]
nightmare dome.gif
542 KB, 450x379
>>680369253
Depends on the pussy; some girls get really wide when they're turned on, and it kinda reminds me of fucking a stuffing-hole of a turkey so you gotta really put your hips into it so your whiskey dick doesn't get bored.

some girls have a tight squishyness about them (those will make your eyes roll back into your head; practice not coming too fast)

then there's those girls who are so tight, you might chafe your dick on their pubes after fucking them for a few hours.

these are all slimy and wet (or they should be if you're doing it right).

one of my favorites was this fat girl; she was so big, i could fuck her clit-hood, and she obviously loved it. had to put the hips in for her though coz she got major wide-ons. My dick is not super huge though . . . so

i'm kinda old so i like jerking off better now . . . unless it's two pussies at the same time, then I'm ready to go again
>>
>>680369253
Hey I had sex one time.
It felt like humping a hole you dug in the sand box as a kid
>>
>>680369253
Rub your finger against your cheek imagining it's your penis.
>>
18 years old here.
And, weirdly enough, a pretty fucked up love life.
Been cheated on twice in 8th grade. Fuck ye.
9th grade starts. After being cheated on, my confidence took a massive fucking fall. There was this girl in my class that I really liked, but fuck that. Way out of my league.
Slowly get out of my shell, later on. Still like that girl, still outta my league.
Girls actually start hitting on me. Have a boring relationship with a girl and end it after 2 months. Tell mu class-mate I like her. She tells me that she kinda likes me too, but she's not fit for a relationship yet. And then hooks up with some asswipe. Have another relationship with a chick, that must have been looking for a fuck-buddy. I, on the other hand, kinda liked her. Not as much as I liked my class-mate, but still. Banged her a couple of times. She met my family, all was fine and dandy. After a couple of months, she asks me: "Does your mother know there's nothing serious between us? I mean, it's only sex".
Heart-broken, but let it go easily, because of my class-mate, who claims she's really attached to me.
To this day, she keeps sending mixed messages. I don't know if she likes me or not. She dates guys, occasionaly, while I'm on a dry run. When I get jealous, she tells me that she has no expectations from them. I am another story all together. If I like her, I should fight. I should keep on trying. It's been 3 fucking years since I started liking her. She gets prissy when I get with other girls and dissapointed when I get mad when she hooks up with guys. Sometimes, she returns my affections. Other times, she seems to not give a rat's ass. And yet, I'm supposed to keep trying. I'm tired. Sometimes in the near future I mean to ask her for a definitive answer. She either gets in, or I "get out". I legitimately love her and am afraid of losing her. Love sucks.
Dubs may give me a suggestion on when to ask my one true love if she wants a relationship with me.
Thanks for reading my bullshit, /b/.
>>
18 years old sex addicted here, Bad english to.

the feeling of putting it inside, is not what drives me and keep me this fucking horny all day arry day, its the thought in my head when im inn the momement. For some reason i get this wild anger and just wanna make her feel it, almost hurt her with it. Yeah im fucked in my head, thats proboly why i ended up here. But pussy is dangerous, ruined my grades, ruined some friendships and i also think my family looks down on me for it. I once stole my aunts car the day before an exam 04:00 at night to fuck in the back seat,, failed my test -> so yeah.. Pussy is destroying my life, but i cant let it go, and i choose it over anything
>>
File: 1459546609822.jpg (19 KB, 570x574) Image search: [Google]
1459546609822.jpg
19 KB, 570x574
Wet and extremely warm, almost hot. Gets slightly wider towards the end of your cock when you're balls deep, so the tip is enveloped in warm wet softness.

and getting your cock sucked is so similar yet so different, almost incomparable although i havent had oral much so perhaps i need more experience in that to give a valid description.
>>
>>680374572
lick her clit, /b/ro. Just twirl the tip of your tongue in a circle on it. suck on it. suck it into your mouth, and lick it like that . . . stick your fingers into her pussy while you do that, curve the tips up into the pubic area, and shovel that g-spot like a jack-hammer (trim your nails) like your trying to scoop out her pussy-squirts. Pay lot's of attention to her clit, and she'll pay more attention to you. Ask me anything, I'm there for you.
>>
>>680374572

First of stop being a bitch. you are god damn 18 years old, all girls in this age just wanna have funn. play hard to get, maybe fuck her on the side, but dont get in a serious realationship this young, she will end up pulling you`re hearth rigth out of your chest, and feeding it to your asshole, srs. Girl`s do that and they dont even care, so be less emotional, fuck them emotions, act like james bond, think more about sex and less about feelings, it will take you further in life, with chicks and it will spare you of the hearth damage
>>
>>680372343
Kek
>>
>>680369768
Correct!
>>
>>680375881
Not quite there yet. Haven't made it past the occasional peck on the cheeks or the "When did I say I didn't like you? Are you dumb?"
That's the response I get when I attempt to get an answer from her. Still, it's 2 AM and writing all that left me really... sad, I guess. So thanks for answering, mate.
>>
salty milk and coins
>>
like warm apple pie
>>
>>680375934
Thank you for answering.
On the one hand, you are completely right. Let it be known that I am aware I act like a little bitch. But this class-mate of mine is something else. I am legitimately afraid of losing her. Which almost happened when I "played hard to get".
The best way to describe my situation is saying that I am leashed. Not allowed to go, not willing to go, but not getting anything much.
>>
It feels like pink cookies in a plastic bag getting crushed by buildings.
>>
>>680376806
are you still in high school?
>>
>>680369253
it's not that great unless you have a really fat dick

vaginas are made to fit babies so most are pretty loose
>>
Kinda like wet loose sandpaper that dont hurt, u nigger.
>>
>>680369253
overrated
>>
>>680371555
topkek
>>
>>680372821
hmm i tried and it feels oddly nice too bad i will never get a bj or sex
>>
>>680376438

feel sorry for you, but man man man... Get your game up, if i dont got this wrong, you haven`t made it past the occasional peck on the cheeks or the "when did i say i didn`t like you? are you dumb?" god please, tell me you`re not asking her if she doesn`t like you, or if you ask her about where you two stands,, never do that, that is the girls job,, you dont, you tell her that you are attracted to her sexually, and then you wait and she what she wants, you dont act all girly and shiet, no straigth girls want a god damn girl
>>
File: columbine friends.jpg (91 KB, 480x796) Image search: [Google]
columbine friends.jpg
91 KB, 480x796
>>680376438
now it's your turn to play hard-to-get, /b/ro. Stop talking to her for a few days, don't answer her texts often (and use one-word answers when you do). This will drive her nuts because she craves attention. Find something to distract you (Fallout 4 . . . it's led to many neglected girlfriends and wives these past months). Do you have any talents you could impress her with?
>>
>>680377020
Yes. Last year and I'm out.
>>
File: 1451868956080.jpg (55 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1451868956080.jpg
55 KB, 365x444
>>680377104
>vaginas are made to fit babies
nigga what?
>>
>>680369253
don't be a faget OP

asking questions like this is like licking ice cream through a glass window

GO AND FIND OUT! you've gotta be brave and make your own experiences that's what life is all about.

stop being such a miserable human being. just do it. doesn't matter if you'll try it with a hooker or a fatty, nobody is going to judge you. and if you're still a virgin, you should probably lower your standards.

you think it's something special but after 3-4x you'll realize that it's not that Special at all and you can finally move on with your life and stop being miserable.

DO IT faggot. want me to order a hooker for you?
>>
>>680377104
virgin/bait detected
>>
>>680377185
this. don't ask her wimpy questions, or you will forever be a The Descendants song.
>>
>>680377185
Not "asking" her. But sometimes I fucking snap, you know, and speak my mind. Doesn't help that I see her 7-8 hours a day and she's fucking with my mind. Because she very much is. I think she knows it, tbh. But she's not enjoying it. I thinks she's just as confused as I am. Fuck me, rite-o? Still, thanks for the input. I'm not all that feely. People have a hard time grasping me, actually. But she works me up everytime.
>>
>>680369253
bag of sand or salty milk
>>
>>680376438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHd-PLgKlbs

this is you right now, /b/ro. sorry
>>
>>680377298
As I said previously, playing hard to get back-fired once. But I agree that a slight detachment could work in my favour.
MY PC IS CRAP, THO. No Fallout 4. Hell, I can't roll fucking Assassin's Creed 3 properly.
>>
>>680377736
grills that age are a pain in the ax, /b/ro
>>
>>680369451
good luck with $500,000 worth of therapy and antiviral drugs for the rest of your life if you buy whores that cheap
>>
>>680377907
I did not know about this. It repulses me. But, thanks, m8.
>>
>>680376806
ooooh so you are realising that you are acting like that,, but maaaan, you gotta get ower them feelings, learn how to controll them. I`m 18 years old, and i have had this on and off thing with this girl for 2 years now. The first year and half she was ditching me like after we had been togheter for a month or two, i acted like you did and got all emotional. tried to contact her more than she contacted me, tried to tell her how much i cared and all that emotial shit. Where did it get me nowhere, she took me back somethimes for a couple of more weeks, but when she noticed how girly and emotional i was (i felt like she was the love of my life, did anything for her and all that crap) . Well for about 8 months ago i found this guy on youtube, sounds abit wird but idgaf, and he learned me so daaamn much. now we have been togheter for 7 months, she loves me and we haven`t had any problems after that,, its all about being the man, the rock, controll over you`re emotions and that you know what you want, and if u dont get it you`re gone leave, but you still love her and dont treat her mean and shit but like be a fucking man,, if she dont gives you what you want, you got to signal that you can handle being alone without her, i wrote allot of shit her but
>>
>>680378042
sheeeiiiit . . . find another grill /b/ro . . . don't let her control you. if you find another girl, you'll be into that one because she'll pay attention to you . . . the other girl will get jealous, and chase you , and probably fuck your brains out (remember the clit when that happens)
>>
>>680369451
nothing special
apple pies fell better - esp right out the oven
>>
>>680378205
no prob . . . still an awesome song from an awesome band . . . that guy singing was 18 back when that was recorded (1986)
>>
>>680378366
Been stabbed in the back by a junkie when I was 16, working at a check-in. Put that fucker down. Come from a family of policemen, recoeved some form of military training, going to med school. Been to more autopsies than I care to remember. I lift.
I am a "rock", usually. It's not weird. That's how you've gotta be, nowadays. But she sees through all that. I literally have no comparison.
>>
>>680372025
not only is he right and probably not a virgin, this comment makes it obvious that you are a virgin
>>
Like warm apple pie
>>
File: star.jpg (28 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
28 KB, 550x550
>>680372025

>How to spot a virgin fag in a second
>>
>>680378546
By now, I doubt I'll really be into another girl. I could get hooked up now. As in, right now. A text message, even.
It's 3 AM.
I don't wanna.
>I really appreciate you all, hope you know that.
>>
>>680378995
This is the scary part about chick/pussy,, i know what it feels like and that shit fucks with you`re minde and everything, but you need to get over the emotions and be able to controll them. il put this link here, what he tells in his videoes are just to damn good, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YZWY4h4--0
>>
Only ever tried it with a condom, but it definitely feels tight
>>
>>680379435
Guy looks weird, and using "beta" in your day-to-day vocabulary does not really inspire profesionalism. But I will look into it, m8. Thanks.
>>
>>680379577
>Only ever tried it with a condom
You still got a whole new world to explore anon. Difference between condom and no condom is like the difference between jackin it and sex with a condom.
>>
>>680379392

Fuck it, got to go to bed, hope it works out man, just know it`s them emotions that is killing you,, when you can make a change in the way you think, and take controll of them,, thats when its gone be ok. peacee
>>
>>680369253

Like bags of sand, /b/ro.
>>
>>680379956
Good night, anon. Thanks for chatting with a troubled fuck like me.
>>
>>680379392
you'll be alright /b/ro . . . I've been stuck on my fair share of girls . . . my (dysfunctional) philosophy is "if you can't get over one, get under another" . . . yeah, i'm fucked in the head from that, but . . . I have lots of good stories, and a wake of squirting pussies . . . many of them down for the ocassional nostalgic fuck . . . makes some friends, and pick your poison
>>
You know those things that people put on the back of basketball hoops to make sure it doesn't blow away? You know sandbags?

It feels like bags of sand. Sandbags.
>>
>>680379894
this. i can't even fuck with a condom anymore. girls know this. trust me; girls are just as crazy horny as guys . . . so horny they don't give a fuck
>>
>>680380117
Good night, its actualy my first time chatting on 4chan,, never replayed with more than 1 message before, but i hope it works out, because i feel you`re pain,, remember to watch the video,, its np
>>
>>680380168
It's not dysfunctional. It's modern. You must first and foremost ensure that you find the means to be allright. To function. Not to mention that it's not the first time this approach to life has been suggested. Can't find it in me now. Still way too tied to her. Maybe when I leave for college. Fuck if I know.
>>
>>680380447
i liked that kid. i think he'll be alright. i was the same way about a lot of girls when i was that age
>>
>>680380424
>>680379894
And I'm like wondering, how much of a difference a condom makes... because I never used one
>>
>>680380818
you feel a hell of a lot less, even with the ultrathins
>>
>>680380620
"Milo goes to college" lol. Be careful of the ladies there, /b/ro; they will destroy you . . . but (if you remember the clit . . . and make a game out of seeing how many times you can make them come in how many ways) you will walk away with confidence. Enjoy when you find out what I mean when I say "keep a good supply of water by your bed at all times"
>>
>>680380424

can attest, lost boner while putting condom on yesterday.

the difference between a jonny and no jonny is fucking glacial for me.
>>
File: bug dick.jpg (174 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
bug dick.jpg
174 KB, 960x720
>>680380818
lol . . . it almost feels like your fucking with somebody else's dick, and you have to give yourself as fucking heart-attack just to maintain a boner . . . well, when you're an aging alcoholic . . . they don't stop hpv that well . . . probably not herpes either . . . watch out for the clap; my gf works at a pharmacy, and i hear the clap is back in style again from how many prescriptions she's filled for it . . . i remember when we were fucking this other redhead . . . i had to wear a condom for her because she had a wife. had to use a dental dam too . . . eating a pussy through a dental dam is an interesting challenge
>>
>>680381219
Milo.
Kek.
Thanks, /b/ro!
>>
>>680377459
>JUST DO IT
you know forcing your dick inside a girl will get you in prison don't you?
>>
>>680382069
seriously; any clit practice you can get . . . and try to learn how to play a guitar . . . all you'll need are power chords. guitars are pussy magnets . . . and funnyness . . . girls love funny guys . . .
>>
it feels like getting tased in the dick

wait until marriage
>>
>>680377459
>you should probably lower your standards.

Not OP but this is just disgusting to do. Enraging even. It is obvious that sex with a 10/10 hottie with a body is going to be far better than sex with a 4/10 fatty that looks like an ogre. So much so that sex arguably becomes so awful that it isn't even worth it at that point. The only reason why ugly women get fucked is because many men don't want to be alone. They don't want to not feel pussy. So they just settle. They are probably bitter inside.
>>
>>680382745
Guitar is something I actually wanted to get into. I'll see what I can do, anon. Thank you.
>>
>>680383528
this is why none of you poor bastards get laid; you have all these ridiculous expectations . . . why do i have a feeling you'd be lucky to even get any UGLY pussy (never mind a 10)?
>>
>>680383528
Why is sex such an important part of your life neighbour? You seem to be putting pussy up on a pedestal, why?
>>
>>680384543
>you have all these ridiculous expectations

And women don't? What makes you think every guy out there can simply get a hard dick looking at some obese hamplanet with a gremlin face? It's not as easy as you make it out to be. Not every guy is a horny sex crazed animal that would hump a tree if he could. That is what separates us from animals. We have standards. Everyone has standards. Everyone should have standards. The problem is women's standards are beyond fucked.
>>
>>680383806
no prob . . . get on that guitar before you get too old to learn new tricks . . . it will also make your hands stronger/improve your rhythm . . . important for good sex.

trust me; you wanna fuck a girl better than she's ever been fucked if you want her to keep coming back . . . yeah, she'll fuck her townie boyfriend back home when school is over . . . but when she comes back, she know's where that good dick is on campus
>>
>>680369253
Disappointment
>>
>>680384867
Any good relationship will lead to sex. I'm not going to be some idiot and say that I can date some girl I have zero attraction to and then want sex just because I may get along with her. If a bitch is ugly a bitch is ugly period.

Stop pretending what I say isn't true. This world runs on sex fool.
>>
>>680369253
Hot. Wet and tight. Feels awesome.
>>
>>680369253
You're welcome. Also, even better if you microwave it for 8 seconds just to warm it up alittle so it's juices flow.
>>
>>680385402
Spicy urethra
>>
>>680385193
This tbh
>>
>>680385264
>Stop pretending what I say isn't true. This world runs on sex fool.

No neighbour, childish fools run on sex. It's not a defining point in your existence. It's a biological function that is raised to absurd levels by idiots. It so unimportant that girls are giving it away with little to no effort

You'll learn when you grow up
>>
>>680385962
>It so unimportant that girls are giving it away to only the top 10% of men with little to no effort

FIXED THAT FOR YOU
>>
>>680384992
dude . . . from what i've heard, the majority of dudes women fuck are terrible in the sack (kek, "hamplanet" i like that). From what I've seen (and I've been around the block, had a couple drinks, saw a couple things) women are impressed if they can get a guy who has a fucking job. Hot women? They don't care if your mentally disabled as long as you can fuck them right and hold a conversation with them.

it's a two-way street /b/ro
>>
>>680385962
Shut up.

If you think there is any meaning in your absurd existence besides getting the most out of the pleasures your brain leasures you with, then I hope you have a damn solid religion.

Get laid, women are good company.
>>
>>680386086
LOL The top 10% of men hey? You seem to be confused. Where'd you pull that from, the same place you take cock?
>>
>>680386086
Whatever. There is no shortage of willing and able clams in these parts.
>>
>>680369720
this
>>
File: icecream.jpg (97 KB, 634x765) Image search: [Google]
icecream.jpg
97 KB, 634x765
>>680386086
sweet! I'm literally going to live the rest of my days assuming I'm the top ten percent of men . . . and I'm a poorfag
>>
>>680386214
I have no need for religion either. I'm also not celibate.

But you seem to be missing my point. But that's okay, you're young and ignorant with little to no life experience and that's fine too

You'll grow out of it eventually, sex isn't a defining factor in a mature relationship. It's a part, but so is many other things. Try and aim for a goal that isn't narcissistic, try a little introspection and see if you don't change
>>
>>680385962
>girls are giving it away with little to no effort

1. That's because they generally just lay there
2. Not to you
>>
File: ysg.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ysg.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>680386103
>>680386270
>>680386389
This is because you idiots are normies and aren't even aware that you are. Look at this autist right here. You think it's that easy for him? You think he can simply walk up to a girl and get her number just like that?

Stop being fucking retarded. Not all guys have it easy. Some guys are living on near impossible mode.
>>
>>680385617
Laugh if you want. I'm not I using Rosie Palmer ever again.
>>
>>680386933
Yeah . . . I kind of agree with you here. You gotta admit though; the sex you had when you were young was pretty damn fun wasn't it?
>>
>>680387288
What do you use for lube?
>>
>>680387231
hahaha, you're probably right . . . still . . . I know fuckin aspie kids who get hot girls. Me? I'm a schizophrenic manchild (it does help to be pretty) who rampages drunkenly through the streets in front of all the ladies . . . fuck, maybe you're on to something . . . i could probably hook those guys up . . .
>>
>>680388113
>I know fuckin aspie kids who get hot girls

Yeah nothing more to say to you dot dot dot idiot.
>>
>>680387748
If you microwave it for 5-8 second (just enough to warm it up but not make it hot) it releases juices. No lube required. And the juices are water soluble so cleanup is easy.
>>
File: weiner.gif (2 MB, 425x236) Image search: [Google]
weiner.gif
2 MB, 425x236
>>680388232
oh dot dot dot i get it dot dot dot wow, it must suck to compulsively be a dick.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.