[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't fucking take it any more /b/ I just can't I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 244x206
I can't fucking take it any more /b/ I just can't I want to end my life right now why the fuck was I born ugly and obese this shit has been the same since high school, I'm literally more depressed than I was these past 5 years I just wanna give up

No girl showed interest in me except when I was maybe 4 I barely have any fucking friends even the best friend I had, knew that I had a crush proceeded to fuck her and sent me pictures of her sending him nudes on snapchat I just broke down and cried for a week straight

Call me a faggot all you want but I'm literally bawling my eyes out right now im thinking about just slitting my throat, I've got no friends, no girls no luck even in college I fucking hate my parents for bringing me into this shitty world and all that young love joy crap was all missed out and I'll never experience any girl liking me just because of my looks I even tried online dating, approaching girls in real life, nothing fucking worked in just rock bottom I just want to give up...
>>
>>680365629

lol faggot
>>
File: 1447463221009.jpg (30 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1447463221009.jpg
30 KB, 400x384
>>680365629
>Go to the Gym
>Work out
At least you will only be ugly.
Problem solved, who's next?
>>
Less QQ more pew pew
>>
Fix everything you can about yourself and see if you still feel the same shit. (Gym,college)
>>
>>680366447
This
>>
FUCKING OWN YOUR LIFE YOU FAG. DON'T BE A CUCK TO THE UNIVERSE. YOU ARE YOUR OWN FUCKING GUY. BIIIIITCHES WILL BE BITCHES. YOU GOT THIS, KID. STOP SOBBING AND REALISE YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO DO WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE. TAKE IT FROM ME. YOU'RE YOUNG AS SHIT. NOW MAN THE FUCK UP. OWN YOUR FUCKING LIFE. YOU FUCKING GOT THIS. GOT ME NEGRO? FUCKING TAKE LIFE AND FUCK IT. DON'T BE A LIFE CUCK. DO SOMETHING THAT YOU'VE WANTED TO DO SINCE CHILDHOOD. GO FOR A RUN. JOIN A CLUB. DEPRESSION? ANXIETY? YOU AIN'T ALONE. BUT THE ONLY PERSON THAT FUCKING DECIDES WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS TO YOU, IS FUCKIN' YOU DUDE!! REALISE IT. FUCKING USE YOUR LIFE! DONT WASTE IT, BITCH!
>>
>>680365629
>cut a really deep gash across your face
>let scar
>tell people what ever sob story you choose
>>
go to army.
>>
>>680365629
Get up off your ass and go to the gym. Quit being a fucking cuck and straighten yourself out, anyone is capable of not being a fat shit. And I guarantee you even even if you have the ugliest fucking face on the planet, plenty of girls out there will fuck you if you're in good shape.
>>
>>680365629
> born obese
An hero you faggot, I was obese and lost so much weight my mom thought I went anorexic. It won't help you get girls much but it's not that hard losing weight, just requires some willpower.
>>
>>680365629

who the hell uses a lossy image format for a line art graphic? kill yourself your dumb cunt.
>>
Listen to me dawg.

Clean your room. A messy room makes you depressed.

Do yoga.

Then get into running.

Walk if you have to.

Find and collect all your favorite music onto ipod.

Keep doing yoga. And keep moving.

LEARN how to like using your body.

FACIAL HYGIENE

And finally, learn a craft not many people know.

You can do all this with nothing.

Girls will like you becuase I say so.

This is all proven by me. These are the steps that you need to take to better yourself.

Keep moving.
>>
>>680365629
kill yourself faggot
>>
>born obese

fucking piece of shit i hope you die slowly
>>
>>680366376
FUCKING KEK
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.