[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best easy / painless way and efficiant way to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6
Whats the best easy / painless way and efficiant way to kill myself? Just tell me and skip the bullshit.
>>
>>680364789
bullet to the brain stem
>>
>>680364789
death by fighting the cops.
>>
>>680364896
I've hear you should point the gun from the back right side of your head
>>
>>680364896
thats painful. im looking for poison i can eat and just die painlessly.. this must exist right?
>>
Helium. Inhale it till you drop
>>
>>680364789
Inhale Helium with PCR mask
>>
File: 436782164890321.jpg (187 KB, 1239x782) Image search: [Google]
436782164890321.jpg
187 KB, 1239x782
>>680365108
>>
>>680365334
>>680365108
thats the worst technique you can develop lot of mental problem if any of the dispositions are not made properly.. worst advice
>>
>>680365334
This
>>
MDMA overdose and a bag over your head.
>>
morphine overdose ->
>>
>>680364789

>buy insulin (for diabetics about 25 dollars per bottle, need like 4-5 to REALLY do it)
>buy insulin needles (like 10 of them for a dollar)
>die of hypoglycemia
>>
>>680365470
Mental problems would not be such a big problem if you are dead right?

Also do you mean braindead cuse i dont now any real mental problem you culd get from helium
>>
>>680365928

>morphine
>overdose
>Pick one
>>
I've heard something about clogging the exhaust pipe in a car and staying inside while the car is on? Carbon monoxide buildup or whatever will kill you painlessly. Correct me if i'm /b/ros.
Good luck anon, and may you find peace with whatever you end up doing.
>>
>>680364789

Don't be lame. Starve yourself. Give your body a chance to fight back. Sit still and waste away until your body gives up. Thank you for asking.
>>
>>680365443
"but it's better to be safe" in a guide for suicide
>>
>>680366062

Lack of oyxgen can lead to mental disorders so you have to be sure it kills you, basically. It's risky as fuck, just use a gun. Even if it's the worst pain of your life it'll last like .2 seconds? tops?

Like ripping a bandaid off just get it done you know?
>>
>>680365443
Of course, pure helium is now harder to find. Balloon Time tanks will no longer do the job.

http://alt.suicide.methods.narkive.com/pfbnCRTr/warning-some-new-party-balloon-time-helium-tanks-are-diluted
>>
>>680365443

Is nitrogen a better alternative to helium?
>>
>>680364789
Why are people that commit suicide worried about the pain involved? It's not like it's going to last.
At least be a man about it and drown to death, you fucking pussy. No wonder you want to kill yourself, you can't even be brave in death.
>>
>>680364789
Take a shower, close all gaps/windows, wait
then you die peacefully
>>
>>680367329
I think the idea is that people who want to commit suicide feel like they've suffered enough.

And drowning isn't so easy.

I guess everyone isn't as "brave" as you. Or as stupid.
>>
>>680367329

>calling suicidal people pussies

Holy shit man you're the first person to ever think of that one. Maybe when your mom stops paying for all your shit you'll have a different opinion on things though huh champ?
>>
>>680365103
It'll be less than a second of pain, you fucking pussy. Someone who lives in a country that allows guns doesn't get to complain that there are no easy ways to an hero.
>>
>>680367876
>Implying suicidal people arent complete faggots runnng from their problems
they fit the description of pussies the fuck are you on about, they are adults running from their issues, it doesnt get any gayer
>>
>>680367876
You're not a pussy for wanting to kill yourself, you're one for not doing it.
>>
>>680366232
He's right. Carbon monoxid combines emoglobines better than oxygen.
>>
>>680368238
/thread
>>
>>680367825
Fuck that, life is a struggle.

If you can't even fucking down yourself, you really are a useless cunt. How about getting something that weighs 50kg, put it in a backpack and jump off a bridge?
That'll work 100% of the time, stupid.
>>
>>680368374
I was once told that the reason for instinctual panic in asphyxiation circumstances is because a buildup of C02. It would seem inert gases are a better choice.

http://powerstates.com/panic-attacks-and-co2/
>>
>>680364789
it really doesn't matter how you kill yourself, because after you're dead, the pain will be gone.
>>
>>680366232
Helium doesn't give you a suffocating sensation. Carbon dioxide will, and since carbon monoxide also combines with hemoglobin, I assume it'll do the same.
>>
>>680369103
The reason why CO2 is so dangerous is because you cant feel when there's too much in the air and you'll just pass out, so what you said is basically bullshit
>>
>>680365470
The only thing you can get damaged is by too less oxygen in brain. When you loose perception, you will die sooner or later if tank is big enough
>>
>>680368855

You have no say in anyone's life. Certainly not mine. I don't know you. If I wanna write stuff in this thread, that's my business. Get angry if you need to, but you're the one who sounds like the bitchy little faggot in here.
>>
>>680366038
Very nice Dead ... Not ... And you will Fall into coma first and someone could find you
>>
>>680364789
Chloroquine cocktail.
>>
Starvation.Its completely painless.
>>
>>680366601
Kek
>>
>>680366837
If it damages your brain, you will die too if tank big enough.... Like 3-5min will DMG your brain. 10min Dead, 15min sure dead
>>
>>680366452
This is harder than you think. The pain comes in different forms when you get into it.
>>
>>680367329
Its more that if they feel pain, it could mean they failed or spend their last moments in agony. If you were to die this moment, you would want it to be painless and quick as opposed to slow and painful so drop the act. You are probably no less than a nu-male than OP. You kill yourself, you kill yourself. There is no way thats less manlier than the last.
>>
Plastic bag over your head on live stream for /b/ to enjoy
>>
>>680368238
You never suffered from a heavy depression i see ... You shouldn't talk about things you have no experiences about. It makes you Sound like an dumb
>>
>>680368855
You are stupid if you want suicide with drowning. Waterboarding is one of the most effective torture techniques because drowning is really hard. Go away edgelord
>>
Pussy? You troll baiting ass! Leave OP alone.
Hey OP, Party Helium tanks are 10% oxygen, so don't use that. CO from exhaust? You could survive and be found, then partial vegetative state. Nitrogen? I have no info or advice.
>>
>>680368238
Because not everyone can put up with their issues, dipshit. You got a take charge opinion on life, good for you. Not everyone can take charge like you do. Everyone is wired differently and if they kill themselves either to end depression or their physical ailment, that is sqaurly their choice. Maybe you had a good life or learned to take lemons but people on /b/ who want to end it ramge from shit situations to shittier ones.
>>
>>680369097
It doesn't matter if I torture you now, you can kill yourself after it or continue living.

> low IQ tier
>>
>>680369512
Nope. When you hold your breath, your body pressures you to breathe because you aren't eliminating the CO2, not because you aren't getting oxygen. So you would definitely sense being in a room full of CO2.

Also http://chemistry.about.com/od/medicalhealth/a/Carbon-Dioxide-Poisoning.htm. Check the symptoms; that clearly shows that your body senses when there's too much CO2.

What you describe is the case for helium and perhaps nitrogen.
>>
>>680364789

Painless? have a car running int the garage. You fall asleep and die peacfully.
>>
>>680370385
Awwww...poor little puss got his feelings hurt. What's wrong Skippy, some one break up with ya? Mommy and Daddy yell at ya? Guess what shit happens. And yes, I have been through deep depression. Fucking suck it up and fight through that shit. Do that and you will come out on the other side stronger.
>>
>>680364789
stop being a fucking pussy. man the fuck up, faggot.
>>
bullet in head
>>
>>680365103
It would happen so fast that you wouldn't be able to process the pain by the time you were dead.
>>
>>680365443
tried multiple times with balloon time tanks. They're diluted. Most tanks are now.
>>
>>680366983
More expensive but it will yield the same effect.
>>
>>680371012
Modern cars ( since about 1976 ) have catalytic converters and burn unleaded fuel. I have read many accounts that it worked, but many fails that their was enough CO to pass out and do brain damage, not kill the person.
Just saying...
>>
>>680371394
Doesn't seem like your life is that good when you have to hang on B and insult suicidal persons. And you sure never had an great depression if you talk about like that. In US they anyway give AD to anybody. They even advertise in TV. And I'm not suicidal neither depressive. But you just sound that edgy you make a whole justin bieber 13 yo crowd wet in the pants
>>
>>680371394

>projecting
>>
>>680364789
Statistically speaking, shotgun to the head.
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
Quickest, most certain, and least painful.
Use your last paycheck to pick up a cheap 12 gauge at Walmart, along with a small box of shells.
>>
>>680372462
He is crying to sleep right now
>>
>>680364789
Over dosing
>>
Exhaust? Prepare to be in a coughing fit prior to passing out from the unburned gasoline fumes, not from the CO. Eyes stinging, and throat irritation, possible vomiting. Again, not from the CO, from the unburned gas fumes.
>>
>>680366232
I've experienced a suffocating feeling with both methods. I only tried the exhaust pipe trick last night but I will again tonight. It's not necessarily painful just very stressful as your body gasps for air to get the right amount of oxygen. I'm going to try to fall asleep before the fumes build up this time to avoid that. I also recommend using a tube to direct the fumes right into your car from the exhaust.
>>
A bottle of liquor and a handful of benzos/opiates, combined with some heavy antihistamine like alimemazine/promethazine or antipsychotic medication like quetiapine or haloperidol. Unless you're used to antipsychotics and/or antihistamines, you will simply get very tired, and fall asleep. The combination of a high dose of benzos/opiates and alcohol will cause you to simply stop breathing. Painless, and fairly certain.
>>
>>680372685
gun laws are a bit more strict than that bud
>>
>>680364789
Drink some bleach stop being such a fucking pussy. Go out with some dignity
>>
>>680372944
/this
>>
>>680373109
How and why do people even know about this type of shit??
>>
>>680364789
I hear the running car in the garage is pretty painless.
You can get cyanide from a jewelry store but that takes too much commitment.
Just jump off something that's really tall. You'll die on impact.
>>
It's called an exit bag, faggot.
So new.
>>
>>680373336
Bleach? No way OP! Server burns to esophagus. Hospital, feed by tube for months, arms and legs restrained in the carzy ward.
>>
>>680364789
I'm going to say that you shouldn't do it OP. I've been in your situation, and I would rather stay alive until things get better. However, I, and all the other faggots on this page are simply anons looking for attention or trying to give advice. Either way, this could be bait, but I will assume it is not. Stay alive and outlast it if you are suffering from depression. Go outside and scream for help if you need to. Someone is bound to help you out, we aren't all assholes.
On the other hand... If you're in a situation where death is a better option than living, and you're relatively healthy in the brain, shotgun or high-calibur gun to the brain is the only thing that is garunteed. I can't guarantee there won't be any pain, but if there is any it will pass by instantly. Any other type of suicide like hanging, drowning, stabbing, OD, or small arms fire to the head can be survived. The human body has adapted to do so, and unless you destroy your brain to the point beyond repair, AKA your brain looks like chopped jello, you can survive.
Also register as an organ donor first and do it where you will bw found. That way you can at least give something go someone in need.
Also write a note/will, explain to your anon-significant other, anon-family, and anon-friends that it isn't their fault. If it is their fault, it's up to you and your modals if you call them out.
Hope you don't do it OP, but as I said, I'm just some fag on 4chan.
>>
>>680364789
a bullet in the head, i´d wager.
>>
Dude, My Grandfather killed himself from age. He was so badass
>>
>>680364789
Hold grenade with mouth, make it pop. Friend in Syria killed himself like that. He didn't have the chance to let me know if it was painful, but i guess not.
>>
>>680364789
Get an oxygen mask and tubing. Hook it up to a helium tank. You'll go to sleep and never wake up.
>>
Friend works with people that tried and failed. If you shoot in the temple of the head you could survive and be a tard. Frontal part of the brain is for higher human thought, so that's not the place for a bulllet
>>
>>680374148
fk that, too painfull
>>
>>680374460
that, i'm pretty sure u won't suffer
>>
>>680374460
have fun finding grenade, faggot
>>
File: 1452830744092.png (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452830744092.png
87 KB, 500x500
Do it Sydney
>>
File: 1441070953507.jpg (9 KB, 242x280) Image search: [Google]
1441070953507.jpg
9 KB, 242x280
>>680373837
to long didn't read
>>
Or you guys could just post comments that actually give OP what he asked for. But this is 4Chan...

Some people survive "Exit Bags" because of not having bottom secure so air from outside gets in the they live. Helium runs out. Hose to small so not enough cubic feet going in to bag, so air came in around neck.
>>
Alcohol and opiates or an overdose on h for sure. Quick and easy
>>
>>680375508
But if not enough, wake up in hospital with liver failure.
>>
File: 1460848218052.png (60 KB, 272x367) Image search: [Google]
1460848218052.png
60 KB, 272x367
This is hard... he said to skip the bullshit, so I should skip this thread...
>>
>>680364789
Dont waste helium on your self for fucks sake, use nitrogen,

or grind up and eat cherry pits, 3 or 4 should do.
>>
wait. seriously, why the rush dude. we'll all be dead soon enough. kick back and relax. if other people give you bad vibes then move out into the woods and enjoy nature alone. seriously, death will show up soon enough, enjoy this for what it is. a game with no goal
>>
>>680364789
I'm going to use hanging myself, if I ever decide to go through with it
>>
>>680375709
just buying a gram baggy of heroin and shooting it up isn't difficult, nor is it hard to get wrong. I mean, it's not like you're saving a dose for the day after..
>>
>>680376083
Does the cherry thing actually work? I've been thinking about doing something like that
>>
>>680376112
Some of the best advice I've heard for a suicidal person.
>>
>>680364789
NITROGEN CYANOSIS
>>
>>680373228
Maybe in fuckin Europe
>>
>>680376821
if you're okay with a cyanide death
>>
>>680376112
This
>>
>>680364789
bite a cherry seed
>>
>>680365103

1/10 for having to point out bait
>>
>>680376821
You basically just suffocate as your body can't process oxygen any longer
>>
>>680368238
>knowing so little about mental health
Bi-polar and other stuff can cause people do do stuff without wanting too, its that extreme. It's an illness, not always a cheap way out.

Not saying some people don't just take the easy way out, but an awful lot of suicide is down to mental illness, not weak wetbags. Most people have just lost the fight.

People die after a "battle with cancer." People also die after a battle with mental illness. It's just not a media catchphrase.

Im not trying to be condescending, its just how it is. Hope you learned something man.
>>
>>680365674
cant OD from MDMA
>>
don't use helium. the commercial containers are only 10-20% pure now due to exit bags. You will not die, you will just get brain damage.

Shotgun in the mouth aimed between the ears. Use a 12ga, buckshot. No pain and it's over in a second.

best bet is to make your own out of black pipe from any hardware store, and shells from any walmart. there are a ton of videos on how to make a slam gun.

cheap, 100% fast and foolproof.
>>
>>680377915
Alright, thanks. now i need to get some cherries.
>>
>Salt pills
They taste like salt and if you take around 5 and don't drink water you'll feel really hungry for few minutes before it stops.
Then you'll feel super good and start hallucinating colors.
>Don't drink more then a pint of water.
If you just lie down and wait death will come.
>That is unless your family finds you with in the hour of taking the pills.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.