[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dont be a retard and kill yourself, just go out more often. whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
dont be a retard and kill yourself, just go out more often. whatever you like doing, do it out somewhere.
You are bound to find a bitch out there somewhere my dude
>>
become priest.

women will worship you, break vows, get laid
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>
>>680158044
Maybe you should consider the fact that maybe girls arent pushed away by how you look, but the fact that you dress like a dipshit doucebag and act like an entitled fedora wearing asshole.
>>
Just transion into cute chick 1-2 hrt all those ass hats that talked shit are gonna be asking for your number and you will own them
>>
>>680158373
Don't listen to this fuckin liar op, us betabois are bound to be losers forever. It's better if we die.
>>
It's over.
>>
say your uncle is marilyn manson
>>
>>680158044
Try being less pouty. Also, thats a women's belt.
>>
>>680159712
It's mens. And no, I'm not going to try doing anything over than visiting Gandy.
>>
>>680158044
How the hell can you let them get away with cumming on your face? That's so stupid...what did you think ppl would do after they basically raped you? Develop respect for you? No they laugh their ass of for you not even being a faggot, but still let guys have their way with you. If you want to be a man you got to fight a little once in a while...
>>
>>680160805
What the hell am I supposed to do to stop a group of stronger guys from holding me down?
>>
>>680160902
Get into 1on1 situations with each of them and fuck them up with a knive or bat.... they raped you dude it's pretty much even justifying killing them....
Sometimes in love shit happens and we cant do shit about it, but if you are a man you at least get your revenge. If you dont, you loose your self-respect and end up questioning yourself or even suicidal like you.... it really doesnt take much to figure this out...
>>
>>680158044
Shave your head and try new style.
if you wanna get girl than bee more outgoing and don't be shy the worst thing that can happen is that she can say "no". If she say's no thats she's problem.
What's the point of killing yourself?
>>
>>680161493
Shaving my head would basically be suicide itself, my hairline is receding badly.
>>
>>680161493
Why would he shave his head? He'd look like a fucking aids-dildo... his hairstyle is about the best he can do with his feminin facial features.
>>
Than don't shave your head.
I recommend you to change the way you dress.
>>
dude your face looks like my gf's and she's not exactly a girl face

the belt and the fruity top definitely don't make you look more male
>>
>>680158044
Hang out in clubs and be a drug dealer. Also get a mans haircut instead of a girls.
>>
>>680161738
it's not receding , its called "hormones" and you get them at either really early or really late . You are a latino so I don't expect you o have a full proper erection till you're atleast 34 . 10/10 would cum on your face
>>
>>680158044
What you need to do is fully embrace the Dark Side and finish what your Grandfather started. Why kill yourself, when you can destroy your enemies with but a thought? Seek out Emperor Snoke. He will teach the ways of the Dark Side of the Force, and you can collect the ashes of your enemies that you cut down with an awesome super crackly lightsaber with built in crossguards? Imagine it...
>>
>>680158044
Get a damn normal haircut.
Get rid of that bracelet.
Get rid of that shirt for fucks sake.
Get rid of those jeans.
Get rid of that belt.

Get normal clothes and a normal masculine haircut then you're good. You're face doesn't look feminine.
>>
>>680158044
This is such bait

But whatever, OP is a fag, dresses like a ho; when you dress like a cum dumpster you get cum on
>>
>>680159410
kek
also check'em
>>
You could always become a Gene Simmons impersonator. He boned a lot of bitches.
>>
File: tumblr_o3dvezQEcY1rg3vrmo2_400.jpg (27 KB, 348x264) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3dvezQEcY1rg3vrmo2_400.jpg
27 KB, 348x264
>>680158044
try to wearing others clothes, you are dressing like a faggot
>>
>>680158044
>lifting weights
This is the problem, lifting weights doesn't do shit, those wider than a house with tiny legs dudes at the gym are all on roids
You need to workout against your own body weight, push ups, sit ups, Russian twist, those gains fuckers are liars, they're not fit, simply inflated, if you want to be inflated, try buying helium
>>
>>680163009
Read the OP, I am on steroids for fuck sake.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.