[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT ask a member of UK Government anything P.S. This is legit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: xtreme.jpg (171 KB, 1591x861) Image search: [Google]
xtreme.jpg
171 KB, 1591x861
ITT ask a member of UK Government anything

P.S. This is legit
>>
>>680151355
Do you take part in inside jobs?
>>
Is there a secret hit list that targets people in the way of your goals?
>>
>>680151355
Who actually did 9/11?
>>
>>680151633
Nah. There are things I need to be aware of. Like developments in my constituency that I really want to happen but I have to make sure it's what the people want... not what I want. You dig.
>>
>>680151728
Ha nothing yet. There is the usual slander and shit at election time that everyone does but there isn't one specific person hindering me. Believe it or not most people in politics get on...
>>
>>680151355
what does the queens dick taste like
>>
>>680151758
My nan. Shit if I know. I think the fact a lot of people believe it was an inside job says enough about those we elect and the people who do the electing.
>>
>>680151870
Similar to a swans dick. Or a sturgeons anus.
>>
Please tell me the most British joke you know.
>>
>>680151355
How many kids have you touched today?
>>
File: 1.jpg (393 KB, 625x938) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
393 KB, 625x938
>>680152080

I'm fond of fish based puns and this joke:

"Two monkeys get into the bath, one goes OOO OOOHH HHOOH AHH AHH AHH!"

The other says

"Put some cold in then."

Love shit jokes.

Also I'm from Wales so we laugh at shit like this
>>
What constituency are you in?
>>
>>680152368
Are you asking which I live in or which I represent?
>>
>>680151355
How do you feel about Cameron currently?
>>
>>680152176
I don't know what you mean officer.
>>
>>680151355
EU, ye or nah?
>>
>>680152451
Represent I guess?
>>
>>680152339
Thank you. I have a perfect shit eating grin now.
>>
>>680152510
He does what my MP does but on a bigger scale. Take credit for everything good and blame bad stuff on Labour... even if it's fuck all to do with Labour.

I'm not a fan of his policies but it's just the lying that I dislike. I'm centre-left myself but I agree with the tories on the odd thing here and there.
>>
>>680152594
Bump!!!
>>
Iš it hard to get a doctors job with drug reporteris in from police? Plz need to know
>>
>>680152594
I'm not a fan of the EU but I'd vote to stay in based on the end result of voting in/out.

We should be pushing for more out of the EU though. For example everyone always says "You can't have X AND be in the EU at the same time."

They said that about us keeping the pound and we kept that...
>>
>>680152681
Fuck auto corect
>>
>>680152609
I'm pretty low-level gov. I represent an area within the Vale of Glamorgan.
>>
>>680152681
You write like a fucking retard to the point I can't even understand you. I don't think even the NHS will employ you as a doctor fam, regardless of whether or not you were drug reporterised
>>
>>680151355
How would you say your government is going. For example here in the states shit can never get done because the Republicans and Democrats are in one giant dick measuring contest and refuse to work together or do anything. Do you have similar problems with your parliament? Also how do you feel about the US?
>>
>>680152681
OP here - no idea. Criminal records seriously harm most jobs though. I'd expect seeing as you'd need a CRB check it would be difficult...
>>
>>680152627
Any time. Welsh humour tends to do that to me too.
>>
File: 1460980174938.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1460980174938.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
>>680151355

Go to bed farage
>>
What do you think about the current state of the American elections?
>>
>>680152711
But could you see potential in the EU as peace keeping institution, or as a collective of values perhaps? (Also: fiscal benefits! Yay!)
>>
>>680151355
>P.S. This is legit

Well that certainly confirms your ID for me.
>>
>>680152996
>Works in government
>Doesn't realise CRB hasn't existed for years
>>
>>680151758
Bish
>>
>>680151355

So MI5 is tracking you right now OP?
>>
>>680152974
Well we used to have sweeping differences between Labour and the Conservatives but Labour moved to the middle ground and the Tories (Conservatives) stuck around on the right. It can be argued Labour these days is right wing too.

I'm mostly disinterested in the left/right argument - I prefer to just get something fixed.

Unfortunately all major parties are too busy trying to make it a personal win rather than a UK-win and generally even if they get some policies working, it only benefits the rich.

It's also a reason I'd vote to stay in the EU. The EU government is hardly ideal but even with it's problems it is less corrupt than the UK gov.
>>
>>680153141
>Has never been outside his house
>Doesn't know lots of people still use CRB
>>
>>680153089
Should I fuck off back to my own bed and take my 100000 Bulgarian friends with me?
>>
>>680153281
No wonder more dodgy shit is happening in workplaces if they are still using Criminal checks that expired in 2012.
>>
>>680153102
Donald Trump is a creation of the radical left, in the sense that too many idiots stifle free speech and expression by playing the victim.

If you don't like Donald Trump you probably only have yourself to blame in many ways.

I rather liked the USA when I went on holiday to Florida too. You should probably vote for Vermin Supreme - I bought a t-shirt of his.
>>
>>680151355
How do you feel about the Migrants and islamification of mainland Europe?
>>
>>680151355

What is your beer of choice?
What is your liquor of choice?
>>
>>680153466
This my god this I said that we would see some sort of blowback from the crazy SJW's like 2 years ago and people called me crazy. Now trumps entire campaign is based on fuck the SJW's
>>
>>680153123
The EU could potentially be many things and we should only remain a member so long as it is useful to.

I think the UK should stop paying into the EU nuclear program and retain trident. We also pay into the NATO nuclear programme too so we're essentially funding 3 sets of nukes.

We can then discuss if it's worth keeping trident or scrapping that too.

I don't think the EU is particularly good at peace keeping in terms of force. They tend to make better rulings on Human Rights than the UK though.

What else... oh, fiscal benefits are rather good too ofc. Though we should claw back some manufacturing and other things. We've essentially outsourced so much of our economy we cannot sustain ourselves without deals from that of the EU.
>>
>>680153137
I'm a politician. I wouldn't lie to you.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.