[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy skipping work to get an early jump on 420 anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1458496444307.jpg (75 KB, 720x801) Image search: [Google]
1458496444307.jpg
75 KB, 720x801
Ask a guy skipping work to get an early jump on 420 anything
>>
Why have you made weed the most important thing in your life?
>>
>>680146143
It's not even 4/20 yet you weenie. Go to work so you can buy more weed
>>
>>680146976
In no way have i done that. Just had a lot of payed time off and im off the next 2 days anyway
>>
>>680146143
Yooooooooo muh nigguh, let's get high as shyte tonite yo!
>>
4/20 is so fucking dumb. It's just people who smoke weed everyday smoking slightly more weed and laughing about it on fb.
>>
>>680147570
Never smoked weed.

>>680147653
Smoke a significant amount more weed*
>>
I used to smoke weed all the time till it just got boring. I sometimes have a toke if it's being passed around at a party but I literally cant be bothered to get high anymore.
>>
>>680146143
Celebrating Columbine ay?
>>
File: adolf-hitler.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler.jpg
78 KB, 1024x576
The Furher demans you are sober for his birthday
>>
>>680147653
I have to limit myself every year as to how much I smoke. 420 is that free day where I can smoke as much as I can handle in a day. It's that one day a year I can act like I'm 16 all day again.
>>
>>680148795
Dont blow my cover dammit
>>
>>680146143
Why do you want to be more of a cliche? Shouldn't stoners not smoke on 420 just to be ironic? That way you can get higher later if you just take a break. It's not like if your "celebrating" 420 you don't already smoke everyday
>>
>>680148612
Explain why it got boring
>>
>>680149309
Why be ironic im no record jocky hippster. I simply enjoy herb
>>
>>680149363
most things you do over and over become boring
>>
>>680146143
>skipping work
>smoking weed

Seems to go hand in hand.
Pardon me, I need to deposit my paycheck.
>>
>>680146143
>Stoner
>Job
>Ha
Don't worry those dishes will still be there for you to wash tomorrow.
>inb4 you explain how your one of the many millionaires on /b/...ya....
>>
>>680149903
I can understand that.. Luckily i dont smoke all day everyday is rare i can enjoy my smoke
>>
>>680150077
No where close to millionaire. I work in a plastic plant making $15 an hour. Still enjoy my days off tho
>>
Because where I live made pot legal; tomorrow me and some friends will go to the weed store and buy some cbd beer, pre rolled joints and whatever decently priced bud they have for the 4/20 deals, I'll go across the street to new seasons to pick up some meat and then bbq the rest of the afternoon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.