[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /b/. I need some advice. Could your forgive your significant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 250x250
Hi /b/. I need some advice.
Could your forgive your significant other for kissing another person?
Some details: it happened early on in the relationship when he was at a nightclub. They used to text and stuff and she feel weirdly in love with him despite only ever meeting twice. He told her not to contact him again. He confessed to me because he became too guilty after falling really in love with me. Showed me all the texts and told me every detail and swore it would never happen again. I just don't know what to do and I guess I'm wondering how can I trust him again, or should I?
>>
>>680144131
Also, general feels thread.
>>
>>680144131
U know the rules
Tits or gtfo
>>
Forgive? Yes. Forget? No.
>>
show your tits to get back at him and feel good about yourself
>>
>>680144709
Spot the new fag. Only applies if she's being an attention whore. She clearly is only seeking advice. Gtfo.
>>
>>680144898
fuck off, you faggot cuck.
>>
>>680144131
The answer is no. Always no. Also, TITS
>>
>>680144716
This, OP.
If you care about the guy you will find a way to move forward. If he puts in the effort to get your trust back then you know he actually gives a shit. You should be allowed to look through his phone if you want, and he should probably cease going clubbing for awhile if he wants to give it an honest shot! Good luck!
>>
>>680145269
found the bottom bitch idiot
>>
>>680145544
Found the virgin.
>>
File: Don raper.png (1 MB, 1155x1437) Image search: [Google]
Don raper.png
1 MB, 1155x1437
>>680144988
Boy you sure showed him
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>680145625
Found the faggot
>>
>>680145269
This is OP, he does give me access to his phone and he it trying. It's weird cause I can forget about it, but as soon as we're in a fight, (or if I'm drinking) it pops in my head and won't get out. I promised I wouldn't use it against him in an argument because that's not fair, and I want him to be comfortable telling me the truth, but it feels like it's eating me alive.
>>
>>680144131
>not fucking half her friends before letting that even happen
wot
>>
This is OP, btw I have a penis
>>
>>680145774
These are just getting worse and worse. Stop while you've still got a bit of dignity.
>>
>>680145839
Not op but made me lol
>>
>>680145269
Also this
Cheating is a bad thing to do but when he confesses to you it means that you're his priority, that also means you're more special to him then some random chick at the night club.

Forgiving is something you can do and I know it's hard for you to forgive him (maybe not) but you can;t forget it.
Tell him that it really hurted your feelings and that you will give him a second but not a third chance.
Even though he may be the love of your life he can't treat you like he just did.

TLDR: Tell him that Ir hurted your feelings and forgive him.
>>
>>680145839
So your bf is bi?
>>
>>680145859
I'm not a faggot, not going to turn into one, so I will still have some dignity. Faggot.
>>
>>680146002
That's something a faggot would say...hmm...
>>
File: 1417808785826.jpg (27 KB, 298x242) Image search: [Google]
1417808785826.jpg
27 KB, 298x242
>>680144898
Advice is not free.
>>
>>680146082
That is also something a faggot would say
>>
>>680144131
Of course you should bitch.
Also TITS OR GTFO!!!
>>
>>680146164
WHO THE FUCK MADE THAT MEME??? WHAT FUCK FACE WROTE THAT. THAT SHIT IS SOO FUCKING CRINGY. LIKE. WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>680146170
I have a sneaking suspicion you're underage. Shouldn't you be getting ready for school?
>>
>>680146320
Your mum
>>
>>680144131
How early into relationship? A week is fine or so, but after a month you're pretty much committed. New relationships can be confusing, maybe he was just ending a previously existing, dead-end relationship. You see, he reveled all that to gain your trust, to avoid any problems in the future, he just came out with it. You can pretty much evaluate the situation by how long you were "together" or whatever when he kissed that girl, and how soon after he confessed to you. Bear in mind that he might just be feeling sorry for that girl, wouldn't wanna break her heart. I'd have no problems with that, snap, she gone. Despite all this, if you're a solid 8/10 or above, he might just be trying to keep you around for sex.
>>
File: 1459516067052.jpg (61 KB, 616x519) Image search: [Google]
1459516067052.jpg
61 KB, 616x519
There's no point in living with a grudge, if you believe your significant other is genuinely sorry for their mistake then you should forgive them
>>
>>680146465
Here's the thing, he's well educated, smart, and honestly one of the kindest men I've met. This happened about a month into the relationship. I know it's not an excuse but I am his first serious relationship, and the only person he's been in love with. Before me he was travelling extensively for school. (He's a pilot) and was sleeping around with multiple girls he met while going out at night. Now he is permanently in my country. A part of me thinks he almost did it on purpose because of a fear of commitment. But j can't read his mind. Now he is always telling me he's thankful I have changed him. It stings a little more because he's the only person I've ever been with, physically.
>>
This should be in /adv/
>>
>>680147065
Sorry I'm pretty new here. (If that wasn't obvious.) I'll know for next time.
>>
>>680144131
He fucked up before he really cared for you. Now he does and he doesn't want to be with anyone else. He respects you now, if he didn't he wouldn't have told you about this other chick.

You got a good guy op. Don't fuck it up.
>>
Let's face it. Men cheat because there's something that they want that their partner isn't giving. It could be physical, and I'm sorry if this sounds bad, but let's say he's heavily into anal, and you're not at all; or emotional, like you're not showing him the romantic side of yourself that he's craving, he'll seek it elsewhere.

Am I excusing his inability to talk to you about what he's missing? No. But you should at least take a deeper look at it.
>>
>>680147065
You should be in /mlp/
>>680146859
As I said, he's probably confused, but later on in relationship, don't take no shit. Don't be over-jealous also.
Make it work, I guess. Was the kiss after or before he confessed his love to you? Does he cry at the end of movies where puppies get killed? Where does his moral compass stand? Men go both ways, either they are deeply mad in love with you, make you baths, suck your toes and pet you all night long, or they just run around tryna get as much poontang as possible. You can't really view SO objectively, unless you have Autism for middle name. I do. And it's tearing me apart that shes going to art school.
>>
>>680144131
Wife did this to me late into our marriage, couldn't forget it so we split.
>>
If he kissed someone else then he is not in love with you, lol.
>>
>>680146418
Bazinga
>>
>>680147690
I did consider that which is why it hurt even more. I try my best to do anything for him. Be that something he wants to try sexually, or even just being a living girlfriend. But I suppose there still could be something I'm just missing
>>
>>680144131
I was able to forgive it until I figured out that there was more to it than I was being told, so no.
>>
>>680147713
The kiss was before I love you was exchanged. Although I was more invested because I had already lost my virginity at this point. I don't think he intended to actually catch feelings for me and he just kind of did. He definetly errs on the sensitive side of the spectrum. And he puts up with a lot of dramatic bullshit from me too I suppose, but no infidelity issues.
>>
>>680148002
I meant loving. I am very much alive.
>>
>>680144898

you're the fucking newfag you fucking homo please slit your wrists and die
>>
>>680148002
Okay, has he been asking for anything specifically? You said he's in your country permanently now, are you from different cultures? Do you work to help support the home? There's a balance somewhere between what you want and what he wants. If it's so extreme that it's impossible for you to meet his expectations, then you should definitely move on. The same should be said for him. Are you asking him to do things he's not really comfortable with?

This one is out there, but it applies in my case, so maybe it applies in his: when you have slept with several people, and you settle down with just one, sometimes it's difficult making the transition. As a single, you're used to being able to do what you want, when you want, to an extent. I never went without, personally. If my regulars were tied up, I'd find someone else. Variety was the spice of life. Maybe he's missing the variety. He may get used to settling down, and he may not. He might just be one of those guys that has a side piece.
>>
The solution is an orgy. Young people should not seek forever relationships. Like baboons, they should explore and fuck like beasts. Until you are old and tired of life there is little point in settling down.

Make a nice day of it. A picnic with some wine and cheese in a nice park on a sunny day, then a trip to niggertown to submit to the Black Meat.

The couple who bottom together stay together.
Regards,
Jamal
>>
>>680148201
I almost kissed another girl before "love you" with my girlfriend. I'm glad I didn't. We are basically set 4 lyfe now. You should forgive him, and don't even keep it in mind, don't even mention it, ever. It will just make him feel bad, and he will associate you with regret in a way he isn't supposed to, human brain is retarded. Even if you have argument, don't speak any of it. It might just get real nasty and everyone always says things they don't mean and don't even talk later on to apologize.

Key to success - be extremely open. Like wildest weirdest shit. I don't even understand those couples, who can't fart next to each other.
>>
>>680148964
>jamal
young people should wrap towels around their heads and jihad until they are old
>>
>>680148806
We are from different cultures. We have tried a little bit of everything to be honest and he says he appreciates that a lot. We both work, but I think his ultimate goal is to support me, which won't be hard once he's done school.
The only thing I can really think f that could be frustrating for him is the fact that I am short tempered and moody. He is honestly the most calm and sensible person when angry, where as I snap instantly. I can't tell it hurts him sometimes but he always tells me he doesn't mind because he knows I love him. I honestly think you're right about the settling down issue. However for the last couple of months after that he has been well behaved. He doesn't go out nightclubbing and the one time he did he called me 3 times, and came home very early because he wanted to gain my trust.
>>
>>680149143
Good idea. Then they can do what the Saudis do, which is go to Bahrain to pick up hookers and fuckbois.
>>
>>680149022
I 100% agree with you. The best part about him is that after n argument he isn't willing to be silent and leave me alone. He has always fought for me and made me talk through it with him so we both understand each other. That's the only reason we're still together. I'm too short tempered. I would have walked off long ago.
>>
>>680149217
You know he love when he rather be with you than clubbing.
>>
>>680144131
finish the relationship while it's not ruining your life. don't be a cuck
>>
>>680149217
Get pregnant now. You need to be distracted by breeding and get into maternal mode. Stay pregnant until you can breed no more and train the offspring to care for each other in turn.
>>
>>680144131
CUCKED
>>
>>680149391
I second
>>
Op you sound young. 4chan is an awful place for advise.

Anyway, you're working yourself over nothing. He was honest with you and it was only a kiss. You will learn to get over it. This isn't worth the drama you're making.

Second, you should be getting this off your chest with him, not us. Communication is the only way your relationship will stay healthy.
>>
>>680149332
My girlfriend get so fucking mad for no reason whatsoever sometimes, vidya, god dammnit. I just leave her to own devices, so to speak. And it feels like shes mad at me, but when I'm angry bout something, then she doesn't even leave me alone with my things, I'm the bad guy. I'm always the bad guy.
>>
>>680149934
I'm 20. I have spoke to him about it often. The thing is, I wanted an outside make opinion. I don't have a male friend I trust enough to ask for one and every girl would just say in crazy for staying with him and I deserve better and to dump him without hearing anything other than the first 2 sentences.
>>
>>680150116
I meant male.
>>
>>680149934
>4chan is an awful place for advise
>gives great advise
bro
>>
File: 4.jpg (43 KB, 406x396) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
43 KB, 406x396
Forget AND forgive. He's been extra-honest with you, that's something.
>>
>>680150116
You should get to know him better. And the other way around. Stop getting to know each other when you are hive mind. Don't wanna make a black hole, do you?
>>
>>680144131
That a tough one. I honestly don't know. But what I do know is you should show us your tits.
>>
File: 2013-01-06-18.29.05.jpg (897 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2013-01-06-18.29.05.jpg
897 KB, 2448x3264
Everyone cheats, you pathetic faggots. Just get over it because you'll probably get in this situation some time.
>>
>>680144131
Did he really confess or did you catch him out and he came clean?
>>
You feel like you're the bad person, and you don't deserve him. Either your self esteem is way too low, or you're being honest with yourself. If you two truly love one another, and I mean truly, you'll find the balance needed to work things out. He made a small mistake. It could have been a lot worse. Think about that. He kissed someone and developed feels. He could have left you and went to be with her, but he didn't. You said that you're moody and short tempered. How long, honestly, do you think 99% of guys would tolerate that? You'd have been gone long ago.

Chill out. Stop doubting yourself, and stop torturing him over a misjudgment. He didn't fuck her. They kissed. My marriage has been through worse, but we weathered it, and are stronger than ever. You can to, femanon, but it starts with the one in the mirror.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.