[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you roll trips and say banana girl is queen of /b/ I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 540x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 540x566
If you roll trips and say banana girl is queen of /b/ I'll post my tits with a timestamp
>>
banana girl is the queen of /b/

more pics!
>>
>>680139338
banana girl is the queen of /b/
check my trips. request: tits from below.
>>
Are we even certain that OP is a grill? Could be a man willing to share his sweatie man tits.
>>
>>680142604
>Are we even certain
>could be a man
BACK TO REDDDDIT
>>
File: 34355646.jpg (845 KB, 1900x1900) Image search: [Google]
34355646.jpg
845 KB, 1900x1900
The Autism is back
>>
banana girl is queen of /b/
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1440x1080
Banana phone is ring of /b/
>>
Banana girl is the queen of /b/ babyyyyy
>>
>>680143690
Boop bee doop bee doop
>>
File: 325255234.jpg (111 KB, 841x811) Image search: [Google]
325255234.jpg
111 KB, 841x811
/thread
>>
>>680139338
I thought this dumb bitch wouldn't come back.
Let me explain why you should go suck a three foot penis.

You are a dumb attention whore who never delivers.
You aren't even an actual girl, just a stupid neckbeard cunt.
You post a photo with every post because you think it will somehow legitimize your reality.
If there is a small fault in an otherwise intelligent comment that you disagree with, you will point it out and ignore the rest of the otherwise intelligent comment.
You always post the same fucking photos. There has never been a timestamp.

You're a dumbass and I hate you.

Screw you you dumb bitch - Sincerely, anon~
>>
OP is obviously a man who happens to have lots of photos of the same girl (aka. a wierdo) so just stop giving him any attention cause the girl from the photos probably exists without knowing the shit you fuck boys are doing
>>
>>680142992
What the fuck are you typing you cancerous newfag?
>>
>>680139338
The faggot behind this scam should go get a real doll instead of using some girl's old set of photos.

You can pose it to make new photos, and you can fuck it all those nights that you are extremely lonely.
>>
File: smiling_dog.jpg (28 KB, 400x209) Image search: [Google]
smiling_dog.jpg
28 KB, 400x209
MFW this thread went from "ooooo trips n tits"
to "OP is a neckbeard fag copypasta al dente"
Lulz are had by this anon.
>>
banana bitch is queen of the gutter
>>
How about you keep those nasty tits to yourself, whore.
>>
>>680144468
>implying
retard
>>
Banana girl is Queen of /b/!
>>
File: shrek test.png (239 KB, 321x341) Image search: [Google]
shrek test.png
239 KB, 321x341
>>680148377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTZ6hBi9lws
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.