[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything that helps depression and anxiety? Htp-5?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 17
File: 1458490729667.jpg (99 KB, 772x777) Image search: [Google]
1458490729667.jpg
99 KB, 772x777
Is there anything that helps depression and anxiety?

Htp-5? St John Wort ?

Any of that shit help? I just slept about 12 straight hours, lost about ten pounds in the last week.

I'm really struggling.

I finally made it to the gym. Worked my way up to 365 squats. Keeping it low weight since I've been so depressed lately. Not eating well and all

Doing some bench now. Feel a little better. But I know it will be short lived.
>>
You should really see a psychiatrist and therapist. Self medicating even with OTC stuff is a bad idea. Is seeing a doctor not an option for you?
>>
whos the girl?
>>
File: 1460643175864.png (1 MB, 1242x3240) Image search: [Google]
1460643175864.png
1 MB, 1242x3240
A bump for you
>>
You have to think and act your way out of it. There was a way in, so there is a way out. If you can't find a way out, make a way out. And not with killing yourself because I can honestly tell you that that is not necesarry. I made it out.
>>
Ibuprofen.. ?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2724450/How-illnesses-child-raise-depression-risk-Protein-released-blood-battle-infections-make-adults-prone-suffer-condition.html
>>
You should hang out with some friends, or maybe get a hobby. Keep your mind busy
>>
File: 1460748157368.jpg (820 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1460748157368.jpg
820 KB, 1280x1920
>>679664274
Having an engaging social life, working towards acheivable but challenging goals, and generally not being such a gigantic pussy as to give yourself some meaningless label like 'depression' so you can seek some quick fix, be it from snake oil or jesus christ or some stupid new supplement, is the path toward fullfilment. But then youd actually have to work and struggle, much easier to sit on the internet or sit down to bitch to the few people you know that can still stomach sitting in a room with you and will listen, with glazed over eyes, about your diet or how youre hopeful that your incorporating st. johns wort into your regimine will boost your low spirits.

You are a fool and a general bore and you have not earned your place in this world.

Pic sort of related, one of the possible rewards of this world.
>>
>>679664274
Focus on a healthy diet before bothering with suplements and shit. Besides vitamin D and a B complex, these are pretty hard to mess up. The D is for combating seasonal affective disorder, and the Bs are mainly for energy, but also good if your body doesnt have enough in the first place.

Going to the gym is good, but Id aim at cardio. Get that heart rate up, and sweat for a while.

If a week or two of the above dont help, talk to a professional. Go to a therapist, not a psychologist. Most drugs only ever fuck you up more.

Good luck.
>>
File: 0416161342.jpg (4 MB, 2976x2976) Image search: [Google]
0416161342.jpg
4 MB, 2976x2976
Am I happy yet?
>>
Zac Efron
>>
Niacin in large doses. No flush niacin is best.
Doctoryourself.com
>>
>>679666620
>a dirty nigger is a reward
>>
>Deep breathing
>Cuddling with someone
>Chamomile tea
>Being as cozy as you can

One major thing that really helped me though, is recording myself using the memo app saying reassuring things and playing it while I sleep.
>>
>>679664274
Just be happy dude. I don't know what to tell you.
Do you have a goal? Can you accomplish it? Do you have friends? Do you hang out with them? Do you have hobbies? Do you have time
for them? What exactly do you want?
>>
>>679667825
No but you're converting a lot of pills straight into a yellow liquid
>>
>>679668184
>One major thing that really helped me though, is recording myself using the memo app saying reassuring things and playing it while I sleep.
That's some pathetic shit. Being so alone you have to record yourself saying positive lies just to make it through
>>
When i take b and d supplements it seems to help my depression some
>>
>>679668301
>Just be happy dude.

>just don't have cancer dude
>just don't have heart disease
Just stop having a mental illness. Have you ever just thought of not being in pain all day every day?
>>
>>679668436
But how pathetic are you for posting that reply?
>>
OP. Do you get dizziness and the likes? Also, as serious as I can get - talking does HELP IT tremendously. Anyone to come to your place?
>>
>>679664274
Weed bruh..
4 real
>>
>>679664274
get some fucking anti-depressants retard
>>
>>679668977
Bruh no you fucking idiot
>>
>>679664274
how dumb are people? if you have an illness, get medicine. get on some real prescribed medication and sort the rest out once you have your mind right
>>
>>679668977
This
Don't take pills. Just smoke a J
I've had major depression since my little brother died. I tried pills n shit.
Weed was the only thing that really took my mind off the bad shit.
Feelsgoodbro
>>
>>679669300
Ur a fucking idiot. Pop some pills that will kill your liver or smoke a J
I've had depression since my lil bro died 2 years ago. Pills didn't help but weed did.
>>
>>679669504
weed is an intensifying drug dumbass. If you are happy/doing something fun it will be more fun. if you eat good food, it will taste even better. If you feel like shit, it will make you feel shittier. get out of here man, you werent depressed in the first place
>>
>>679668436
The mind is more receptive to messages while you sleep, it's even more receptive to your own voice. Loneliness has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>679669504
Weed doesn't help depression.

And it's illegal. I'm not 15. I have a job and a life. I'm not going to fail a drug test at work to smoke weed.

All weed does is make,you content with your shit life. It makes you think that watching family guy and eating a pizza is a good use of your weekend.

Weed is shit.
>>
>>679669742
dumbass. smoke weed for fun, not as your fucking treatment.
>>
Niacin. No flush. 2-3 thousand miligrams after each meal. 6-9K per day. Then get out and active. You will improve and be able to taper off after a couple months. Pharmaceuticals will make you dependant for life. You just need a little help to get started.
>>
>>679664274
Only way to do it 100% is by facing it head on and fucking it up, it is only in your mind. Which you control, pity is the worst thing to a human, as soon as we pity something (especially ourselves) then you are fucked. Literally just force yourself out the comfort zone and get other there /b /ro. if that doesn't work then get better drugs, and if all else fails. Kill yourself
>>
>>679669999
checked
>>
>>679669742
You're numbing your emotions so you don't have to deal with them. It's no different than drinking yourself numb, just a little less physically damaging.
>>
>>679664274
Niacin. No flush. 2-3 thousand miligrams after each meal. 6-9K per day. Then get out and active. You will improve and be able to taper off after a couple months. Pharmaceuticals will make you dependant for life. You just need a little help to get started.
>>
File: et.jpg (56 KB, 640x752) Image search: [Google]
et.jpg
56 KB, 640x752
working out
hanging out with company you enjoy
going outside in the sun
eating well

if none of that works, maybe you want to try some high adrenaline things, like sky diving or high diving

if not even then helps you can try anti depressants and seeing a psych
>>
>>679664274
Zoloft...
>>
>>679670411
>try some high adrenaline things
Yes, shooting myself with epipens on a regular basis has lifted me out of depression.
>>
>>679664274
http://www.doctoryourself.com/hoffer_niacin.html
>>
>>679664274
>Is there anything that helps depression and anxiety?

yeah, man up and get over yourself, pussy
>>
>>679670966
Ignorance
>>
>>679664274
How to fix depression:
-keep yourself busy/find a new hobby
-weed
>>
>>679670966
I know you're being a dick here. But there is some truth to this. It is only when you realize that you must accept your mental illness and try not to fight it do you realize how easy it is to be normal again. I know it's a paradox, but letting the anxiety take over and not trying to fight it is what cured me of panic attacks/depression.
>>
I take kratom every day. It's nice but won't give you that energetic feeling. It's like a pain pill. Phenibut is also nice. It's like Valium but will give you a bit of a hangover if you take too much. It's also pretty addictive. Both are legal and available online. St. John's wort ain't gonna do shit. Go to dr and ask for attivan or Valium
>>
>>679667825
Yes
>>
>>679664274
been on medication
will never go back
smoking weed helps better than meds ever did
>>
>>679672367
This is precisely why niacin is the best. It will boost your mood and help you motivate yourself out of a bad cycle. No bad effects, no addiction.
>>
>>679672617
Pharmaceuticals are not the answer. I was on them at one time as well. Never again. Niacin is the best way
>>
File: Albert_Ellis.jpg (20 KB, 254x400) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Ellis.jpg
20 KB, 254x400
Learn some good cognitive-behavioral therapy techniques. If you go to a therapist, go to one that gives you some "homework" to do that helps you track your mood, the thoughts that put you in bad moods, gives you ways of looking at things more realistically to question some of those distorted thoughts, those sorts of things.

Book related helped me. But if you're really in bad shape I'd see a professional. Meds are good in that they can give you enough of a boost to go through therapy and learn some good coping mechanisms, so don't discount them. But I would say that therapy gave me a more permanent way of dealing with anxiety/depression in that it taught me about how the brain works, how my thoughts act on the brain, and how to evaluate rational thought from irrational fears and unrealistically negative thoughts.

Also, don't let the book title make you think that it's overly-positive shit - Albert Ellis is one of the most important psychologists ever and cut through a lot of Freudian bullshit when it was controversial to do so.
>>
Propranolol or Diazepam.
>>
>>679673223

Samefag here - another book related.
>>
>>679664274
>365 squats
>keeping it low weight

Is this the most subtle bait ever?
>>
File: Undoing_Depression.jpg (17 KB, 264x400) Image search: [Google]
Undoing_Depression.jpg
17 KB, 264x400
>>679673585

Fuck, I forgot to post pic.
>>
File: feeling_good.jpg (33 KB, 295x475) Image search: [Google]
feeling_good.jpg
33 KB, 295x475
>>679673685

Last book related - also, don't spend all your time thinking about depression - a lot of people in this thread are correct in saying you should do something to get your mind off of it. When you do, you'll find that you occasionally feel better and you can use that as evidence to yourself that your mood problems are not permanent and insurmountable. Keeping track of solid evidence like that is part of what really helped me.
>>
>>679673672
I've been lifting for years. My max is 450. 365 compared to 450 is low.
>>
A job, honestly. It keeps my mind off bullshit and brings in money.
>>
>>679673510
NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN
>>
NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN
>>
>>679665160
i wonder what this guy went onto do after being expelled and put on a sex offender registry
>>
>>679674884
Yeah but you're also an experienced lifter.

The only guys at the gym squatting more than 3 plates are guys that are fairly serious about lifting.
>>
>>679672078
You could substitute alcohol, opiods, etc. for weed if you wanna take the numbing reality route.
>>
NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN
>>
don't bother with that herbal supplements shit get some proper morphine or oxycodone. those are the only kind of pills that will actually force you to be happy.
>>
FUCKIN
>>
>>679664274
Look into sulbutamine, theanine, phenibut, l-dopa. These are what I use. I buy them at sites like powdercity and liftmode
>>
>>679665160
kek
>>
>>679675640
Ok. I'm serious about it. Powerlifting helps with the depression and anxiety.

Not a lot. Not as much as everyone says it will. But there is a difference.
>>
>>679672438
Kratom is a serious drug. It's comparable to using hydrocodone or oxycodone. Don't recommend what is basically an opiod for even pain because you ain't a fucking doctor. Everything you mentioned is a terrible idea. All cause physical dependence and the withdrawal from benzos can fucking kill you.
>>
this is a copypasta, right. Or are you just a fucking retard.
>>
>>679675725
Dude fuck off with your cholesterol medicine.
>>
>>679667471
dont listen to these fitffairies. they just want to lure them into their assrape locker room clubs. same goes for shrinks. ever wonder why theres a correlation to the increase in "therapy", happy pills and autistic gayity?

just do some molly, go to the bar, get some cheap pussy and stop dwelling on your poor little feelings. youre going to lose your mancard.
>>
>>679676330
YOU SUCK NIGGER DICKS
>>
>>679664274
managing short-term anxiety/depression:
>exercise
>sun/ vitamin D
>positive social interaction
>achieving goals (even as small as cleaning your apartment or getting groceries)

but if doing the basic human care doesn't help, don't be ashamed to just talk to a doctor. you can't fight your own brain chemistry with exercise and chia seeds.

I personally enjoy smoking plants for putting my anxieties in perspective, but that's just me.
>>
Cocaine will cheer you right up.
>>
>>679668667
This. Fuck the positive thinking niggers that don't know what they are talking about.

From my experience, OP, I can tell you to just go to the doctor, the sooner the better
>>
>>679676513
yuppie self help bullshit. depression and anxiety are as fake as a three dollar bill. youre probably just pissed about something and have been cucked into thinking its "depression" instead. Figure out whos to blame, and fuck some shit up.
>>
>>679676766
Resentments will destroy you
>>
>>679676766
Spotted the autist
>>
>>679676766
the way you talk keeps me from taking you seriously
>>
>>679667825
Anyone use 5 htp? That looks like the only thing in the cart worth buying the rest just gets pissed out
>>
>>679675749
This is not true. Well, I don't know about the herbal supplements part, but the morphine and oxy I do. I'm in hospitals a lot, and people can get fucking CRAZY on those. Not just the tripping balls or funny kind of crazy, but just like, rampaging wildebeest crazy. Absolutely pissed for no reason.

I'll discount personal experience for morphine because my rage was part of an allergic reaction, but I was on oxy regularly for quite awhile and it did nothing to my mood. The rest is testimonial from nurses.

Honestly, OP, it depends on what is causing your depression and anxiety, and every brain is different. Masturbation/sex or exercise can both be hotfixes.
>>
>>679676766
Do some research.
>>
>>
>>679664274

Walking
Cooking tasty/healthy food
Light drugs (Beer, Wine, Weed)
School/Job
Having enough time for yourself
Hobbys like reading/videogames/sports
A purpose

Still depressed, but kinda less then some years ago. No shortcuts, medication is a lie, it felt like a lie, it did nothing. Good luck OP
>>
>>679676878
see, this guy gets it. im sure if you really think about it you can trace your state back to something or someone. a parent or ex friend or girlfriend or boss or something. somebody who deserves what's coming to them and you were too weak ass to do it.

sit down and think hard about whos to blame, create a battleplan, be clever and use peoples assumtions of you to your advantage. manipulate the situation. if you're good, you can literally get away with murder if need be.

you know what you need to do. do it
>>
FUCKIN

>>
>>679677426
Seriously shove your niacin up your ass
>>
>>679677732
FUCK YOU FAGGOT

NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN
>>
>>679677194
all you have to do is walk onto a college campus and see how cucked and scared men have become now. even the dudes in the gym are insecure, soft-cocked tryhards and it can all be traced back to this cultural concept that men are somehow inferior, stupid, and always to blame.

stop enabling this feminist/faggotry. you know im right
>>
>>
>>679677732
I'M ACTUALLY TRYING TO HELP THE MAN UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU QUEERS.

NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN
>>
>>679678336
okay, can you tell us why niacin will help op? you aren't george w. bush. just repeating a word over and over wont convince anyone.
>>
>>679664274

Who is this girl?
>>
>>
>>679678336
that shit is in like every ingredient label out there. he would have to have a major nutrient deficiency

I find the gym helps but you have to stick with it until the verge of it being an obsession.
>>
>>679678884
'ere we go! now all you can do is hope he reads it. good luck anon. i know you're tryin.
>>
>>679678533
You are obviously a Rhodes Scholar, so DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH
>>
>>679679045
im proud of you, son <3
>>
>>679677145
Opiods can make people angry cunts. Like inexcusably horrible it doesn't matter how much pain you're actually in cunts. I think it probably has to do with dopamine.
>>
File: woke.jpg (30 KB, 273x280) Image search: [Google]
woke.jpg
30 KB, 273x280
>>679664274
Fried chicken.
>>
>>679664274
Go to the gym, don't visit 4chan, eat well, don't drink alcohol, get enough sleep
Get a hobby or a job
>>
>>679677313
There is no such thing as a soft drug
>>
Help with depression, Step 1, DON'T ASK /b/ FOR HELP. THESE MORONS CAN'T HELP YOU. MOST CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES
>>
>>679678610
Her name is Jessica Brown "Party Town". She recently graduated from Facedown Assup University and is pursuing a career in finance.
>>
>>679666620
Man, I don't know about OP, he may be a giant puss or not, but depression really exists and can last long, in this situation having an engaging social life is one of the most difficult thing to do. Really, who wants to hang with a depressive ? As a depressive you rarely want to go out and when you don't feel horibly alone you're aware that you're boring everybody
>>
>>679664274
>365 squats

If only you had done 366, you would know now.
>>
>>679679446
I fucking agree
>>
>>679664274
Do you stand up to wipe?
>>
>>679664274
Actually you found the number one natural answer op. Daily exercise is the best source for feel good brain chemicals. Second place is orgasms.

Real meds do help if the depression is a chemical thing (like it was with my ex)
>>
>>679679668
shut up nigger titts. I'm happier than you are and I know all the secrets.
>>
Be yourself, how can it win if you accept it? "If you can't beat them, join them".
>>
>>679679377
caffeine?
>>
>>679679791
Your ex was depressed because you weren't giving her orgasms, and that's why he left you.
>>
I took St Johns Wort for a while, it might have marginally helped.

Really you need to exercise and stop being a beta
>>
>>679679377
>sugar
that's why they call it a "soft drink".
>>
>>679679835
being happier than me is not a fucking achievement, it's almost a requisite to live
>>
File: p0rchmonkeys.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
p0rchmonkeys.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>679680017
>might have
>marginally

How stupid do you need to be to not know whether or not it was beneficial?
>>
>>679680216
Good good, I knew it! Keep wallowing you miserable piece of stool. I win!
>>
>>679678610
^
>>
>>679668977
No no no. This took my ex wife's depression over the cliff. She'd been fighting with it for 8 years before some therapist suggested she start smoking pot. She ended up an heroing about 8 months later. I sued the therapist and won a couple mill off it.
>>
>>679664274
yes, st John Wort helps.
takes a few days though.
Also, dont take it in the evenings, it will keep you awake.
They grow everywhere (in summer). I dried the stuff and sometimes make tea. or just eat it.
>>
>>679680276
most of that shit, even the prescription drugs are about like taking an aspirin. you think you might maybe kinda marginally feel better but you're not sure if it was beneficial. its not a stupid statement. you would have to be amazingly in touch with your emotions to say 100% it helped. its not like chugging a few beers and suddenly you feel better.
>>
>>679680608
This. My ex started smoking weed and killed herself 8 months later too. I tried to sue her dealer but he was a nigger.
>>
>>679664274

Antidepressants and therapy
>>
>>679669884
>All weed does is make,you content with your shit life. It makes you think that watching family guy and eating a pizza is a good use of your weekend.

If that's not truth I don't know what is, and I'm a daily stoner.
>>
>>679679910
People view soft drugs as drugs that aren't likely to or won't cause addiction. Drugs don't cause addiction. You're either an addict or you aren't and you were born that way. Every addict will tell you they started on a "soft" drug.
>>
>>679667924
scientologyfag detected.
>>
>>679680727
fuck yea, beer is glorious. just sprinkle some of john's warts in your beer and you'll be able to say it works for sure. stay away from aspirin though, that shit's poison.
>>
>>679680814
>NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN NIACIN
>>
>>679669884
Nothing could make me watch family guy.
>>
>>679681031
NIGGER DICK SUCKER DETECTED
>>
>>679681242
Scientologist confirmed.
>>
>>679664274
its a matter of finding out what the cause is.

is it your job?
is it your relationship?
is it home life
is it family?

you cant get help until you understand what it is that is bringing you down
>>
>>679679471

Nothing comes up in google.
>>
Not reading this whole thread because it's mad long. St. John's Wort took the edge off for me, but only after a couple months of taking it consistently. Eating and sleeping enough is huge. I try not to think of this stuff as curative—this will always be a part of me and that's okay—it's just an issue when stuff becomes all-encompassing. Good luck OP you ain't alone in this
>>
>>679677134

I use st johns wort with 5htp. I find it takes the edge off, but I still get suicidal thoughts.

If you can I'd suggest getting properly medicated. I can't work my current job if I'm on anti-depressants so I stick with over the counter stuff
>>
>>679681421
you must not be searching properly. have you tried google?
>>
>>679675832
fuck off.
do some real research.
niacin is bullshit. and harmfull in large dosis (pissing blood and destroying liver for example).
>>
>>679681360
SORRY, IT WAS YOUR MOM THAT IS THE NIGGER DICK SUCKER, MY MISTAKE
>>
>>679664274
thats a respectable pair of tits
>>
>>679681719
Tom Cruise, is that you?
>>
>>679681705
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. I HAVE PERSONNALLY TAKEN LARGE DOSES WITH NO PROBLEM.
>>
>>679681365
The cause is chemicals that aren't right in my brain.

I could have a billion dollars. A wife that was beautiful and loyal and everything I want.

I could have it all and still would have the problems I have.

You said like my former therapists. Depression and anxiety isn't always situational.
>>
>>679681915
stop screaming, faggot.
>>
>>679682004
That's just what you tell yourself because you're a weak bitch.
>>
>>679682031
Sorry, lick my asshole
>>
>>679664274

a nice handjob will work wonders.
>>
File: huehuebathtime.jpg (82 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
huehuebathtime.jpg
82 KB, 1280x853
>>679682219
>>
>>679682004
thats bull shit.

im sorry, i understand depression, i've been there.
i also struggle with anxiety.

but! you're making yourself believe that its your brain that is faulty, but your brain is just fine... its reacting to a stimulant. something, is causing your brain to make you feel depressed, the key is to find exactly what it is and do something about it.

the worse thing you can so is self pitty.
what you need to do is keep telling yourself everything is good, youre alive and thats all that matters.
take control of your own life and be responsible for your own actions.

if you want to be happy... then be happy
>>
>>679681542

I need a legit source please. Post a link!
>>
>>679682747
My mom has schizophrenia. My sister has depression issues.

I guess my mom has sat around alone for the past thirty years for no reason. Who thinks the goverment is after her, aliens, voices and all that shit out of no where.

I'm not like that, but her faulty genetics are in me.

And don't give me some it's in my head I've convinced myself I'm sick shit.
>>
File: 1359750339911.jpg (2 KB, 125x97) Image search: [Google]
1359750339911.jpg
2 KB, 125x97
>>679680371
What did you win? The satisfaction of antagonizing someone? The feeling of superiority by a temporary feeling of happiness?
>>
>>679683190
Ask the Aliens if you deserve happiness. Maybe there's a ZOG/Gray conspiracy and your happiness will bring about the apocalypse? Who are we to say, really. I for one and happy you are not happy.
>>
>>679683583
GOT EEM
>>
>>679683583
Correct.
>>
>>679683190
again, bollocks!

my best friend, his mum died when he was 14. his dad was also schizophrenic and died when he was 18. he became an orphan just as he entered adulthood.

rather than getting depressed and feeling helpless about it, he studied, went to law school. met a girl in university, moved from the UK to germany with her (her native country) he didnt stop there, he learned german, got a job in some aviation safety agency (hes always had some facination with aviation)

you could say it was pure luck but it was because he was determine to live life.

by all account his genetics should be faulty too but hes perfectly fine.

dont let your families problems become your own, you are not your mum, you are not your sister.

you choose where you go in life and what you do with it.

by all means, be depressed, but dont whine about it.
if you wanna be happy then find what it is that makes you happy and do it!
>>
I have to say, /b/ is shit, but the threads like this can be quite helpful. If there's onet thing /b/ros know, it's depression.

I've been on crazypills since Prozak was invented. The best advice I can give is to never take paxil or effexor...that cunt of a drug is so wickedly addictive, and the withdrawal so debilitating..I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Fuck that doctor that enslaved me to it.
>>
>>679683190
your mum sounds like a scientologist. gotta speak to xenu and get her thetans in a volcano. only then will she find happiness.
>>
>>679672078
Faggot
>>
>>679664274
>depression AND anxiety
Try some N-Acetyl-Tyrosine daily for a while.
If it doesn't help it won't hurt you either, very safe to take, research it yourself if you're unsure.
>>
>>679684019
This. If my ex hadn't smoked weed she wouldn't have killed herself 8 months into her marijuana addiction. Don't wind up like her, anonalonnalooski.
>>
>>679684269
Pretty sure that shit is the leading cause of popcorn lung.
>>
>>679664274
Medfag here with past troubles with the same thing.

Is suggest pregabalin for a safer alternative for anxiety, no anti depressants, no benzos.

Change your diet, get a new hobby also.

5HTP is okay as long as you don't over do it.

Get an extremely strong krill oil too and smash it morning and night.
>>
>>679682747
You're a moron.
>>
>>679684929
care to explain?
>>
>>679677937
Brain chemistry isn't real I guess? Go fuck yourself
>>
>>679684740
>krill
yarrrr, back to the sea!
>>
Look into sulbutamine, l-theanine, phenibut, l-dopa. These are what I use. I buy them at sites like powdercity and liftmode
>>
I don't know what makes me happy, I'm too scared to try new hobbies or join clubs. I've always had a huge fear of failure or embarrassment so that hinders me constantly and I have such unrealistic expectations for myself I hate it but I don't know how to change it
>>
>>679684439
You very funny, I kill you last. XD

Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that is used by the body to produce dopamine, adrenaline, noradrenaline, and other important neurologicals. Being low on dopamine can cause anxiety and fatigue among other things, and if you're under stress for whatever reason all the time then you can get dopamine depleted. If you're on SSRIs or anything that increases serotonin then you can also be low on dopamine.
>>
>>679685374
the answer is really simple.

fear it and do it anyway
>>
>>679684022
>that cunt of a drug is so wickedly addictive, and the withdrawal so debilitating
Very accurate. I constantly fantasize the idea of my psychiatrist prescribing me effexor, so I can be on my longer state of bliss and relaxation and once again reach out to the closest state of nirvana. The feeling of not worrying, not carrying, and taking enjoyment in the current activity I'm involved, even if the activity is work, making food, or a simple talk with anyone and share that moment of happiness with others.

Life seemed so shitty when my psychiatrist took me off it and replaced it with abilify and lorazepam. The next later visit included a low dose of wellbutrin that gradually increased to make life seem more tolerable. Eventually after quite some time, it balanced out to feeling content with life, but I still fantasize the feeling of being on effexor.
>>
>>679684740
>pregabalin
Not op but I was just advised that Gabapentin is a joke for anxiety by a medfag. Is pregabalin actually effective? How hard is it to get prescribed as an addict? I definitely have nerve damage and numbness in my legs that Gabapentin helps but I've never followed up on it so it would just be my word.
>>
>>679664274
Tits like that in your face would sure help wow
>>
>>679685374
I took a class called business communication at a local college. They also have one on how to talk to anybody. It forced me to interact with strangers in small groups for 3 hours once a week. I started working with the teacher privately after that as an Executive Coach, and he helps me navigate social situations which were baffling to me before.

I may not be a Chad or be the life of the party, but I can carry my own now and now do better than most....interaction with people used to just blow my mind because I didn't understand the dynamics.

If I can learn, you can too.
>>
>>679685783
I'd put my face between those tits and weep into them.
>>
>>679685661
>I still fantasize the feeling of being on effexor.
kek
I was on the max dose of that shit. One day I realized I didn't like the feeling of being high like that, or the mania it sometimes caused. HATE that shit. I used to take 2 x 175 capsules, and now I take like, 1/10th of a capsule a day. I've been on that tiny dose for years, and recently I traveled to europe and didn't take it at the right time and BOOM! withdrawal effects like a motherfucker for 2 weeks and counting.

Fuck Effexor.
>>
>>679664274
If you have a real one and not a fedora one, escitalopram saved my life.
>>
>>679679237
Yep, that's pretty much what I was trying to convey, wrapped up much more succinctly. And I didn't feel angry at the time I did them, but a couple of the meanest things I ever said were while on vicodin.

Apparently I was just an absolute shrieking, horrible, enraged cunt on the morphine, which I feel terrible about to this day because nurses are my favorite type of people, but then they noticed my fever spiking and red patches appearing all over and realized there was more going on than your average opioid rage flare.
>>
For anxiety, dose up on about 18g of Inositol per day, and you can supplement with L-Theanine and Taurine, too.

5HTP works well, but DO NOT TAKE IT WITH ANTIDEPRESSANTS.

For an infrequent boost, take a couple grams of phenibut, but there's a crash, and you don't want to take it regularly.

There you go.
>>
File: tallman.jpg (69 KB, 583x516) Image search: [Google]
tallman.jpg
69 KB, 583x516
>>
>>679685615
but no one is interested in simple answers, sadly.

I think daily meditation and getting conscious is the best you can do. That's the first of all steps.

Microdosing Psylocibin helped a lot people with depression.
>>
>>679686888
first post on 4chan and trips.

I TOLD THE TRUETH
>>
>>679664274
Prolonged stress and anxiety was causing me depression. Used to take me several hours to get out of bed in the morning as I didn't want to face the world.

I know it's generally not a great idea, but I bought some diazepam from a dark net market and took 5mg an hour before I went to bed for a couple of nights per week until the pack was gone. The respite from the constant stress seemed to do enough to allow me to overcome it.
>>
>>679686359
I know the withdrawals can be tormenting, I experienced it as well. I would still pay to be dependent on that drug than taking the current ones I'm on now.

You probably are right to try to not rely on it, and I could agree that's probably for the best. It's just that high is tempting that it was the only thing I ever felt an addiction to. I was never addicted to anything else in life, but now understand people with alcoholism and other drug addictions.
>>
>>679676070
Powder City rules. Don't forget Inositol for anxiety, but take massive quantities, like 19g at a time. It is a good sweetener, too. Bad side is it can give you gas.
>>
Disambiguation: I mean Myo-Inositol, not Inositol. Here you go:

http://www.powdercity.com/products/myo-inositol-powder-supplement
>>
>>679666620
Stupid faggot here obviously never had to deal with depression
>>
>>679686888
How do you microdose mushrooms? Just seems like you would have no idea for sure how much drug you're getting with a material like that unlike the way LSD can be dosed.
>>
LSD
>>
>>679682747
>I am in a wheelchair
>Stephen Hawking is in a wheelchair
>Therefore I can solve quantum equations and Stephen Hawking can throw up the horns

People wind up in the same places for different reasons. Only an idiot assumes that every reason other than theirs is bullshit.
>>
>>679687257
No shit, it was that great for you?

I took the max dose for years...my memory is kind of hazy but I just remember feeling sedated and I needed a nap all the time...it wasn't till I got off that shit that I could go without taking one..yeah I remember kind of floating on clouds and not suffering the aches and pains of every day life.
>>
>>679664274
>neuroscientist here
St. John's Wort is good for mild to moderate depression IF you find a brand that had a high, standardized level of hyperforin (NOT hypericin, which does very little). I recommend Perika.

For severe depression you really should go the pharmaceutical route. Some older tricyclics are very cheap and very effective, like mirtazapine.
>>
>>679687778
doesn't have to be that accurate. Just find a dose between 0.2-0.5g where you dont have trippy effects. you should never feel triplike effects when microdosing. but google it. it sounds very promising. I'll try it soon.
>>
File: 10lkc2.jpg (123 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
10lkc2.jpg
123 KB, 666x500
TRY SWIMMIN'
>>
>>679688041
Oh it was! I always overslept, but I resisted the urge to nap because I didn't want it to ruin my sleep schedule which I laid out at a much earlier time to almost maximize the amount of sleep I could have the next morning. The was extremely worried and somewhat excited what the new drugs would do for me. I was satisfied with being on effexor, and I felt like being on a good state didn't need change. But because I was diagnosed with type 2 bipolar, he only gave me lorazepam that only allowed me to sleep and protect me from anxiety without the feeling of relaxation, sedation, and bliss. It's a shitty anti-anxiety pill, but I am grateful for the fact that my anxiety is absent. But as time progresses, I sounded like a broken record to my psychiatrist about how wonderful effexor was. The only alternative feeling I want now, if it's not effexor, is the feeling of being completely emotionless and robotic. I don't want to be happy or sad anymore, I just no longer want to feel or care anymore.
>>
>>679685770
Easy as fuck if you're in Aus.

Pregabalin is a direct analog to GABA whereas gabapentin isn't.

It was approved in the European Union in 2007 for patients with GAD.
>>
>>679679045
Most of that page is BS btw, poorly constructed studies, cherrypicking, etc. Niacin is good for a couple things but it's not snake oil, buddy
>>
>>679664274
I recommend marijuana. If you have a good selection, I personally would recommend using sativa during the day and indica at night. If you wish to preserve your lungs, you could use purely vaporizers and edibles, which is what I do. I know that some people get way too excited about weed, but it really has done a lot to help me.
>>
>>679669884
Everybody should try to be a little happier with their current life. Your attitude does influence how things go for you, and frustration with your life is not productive. People excel when they don't feel pressured by their current conditions. l
>>
>>679689186
I'm sorry but lorazepam is much more effective for anxiety than any SSRI and can definitely be sedating. The effects you're reporting to crave from effexor are exactly what benzos like lorazepam achieve. I think this shit is seriously all in your head. Appreciate your benzo prescription and open your eyes to how much it helps your anxiety.
>>
anti depro drugs. like venlor or exeria maybe, they work for me
>>
>>679685374
I heard NAMBLA is still accepting new members. You should start there. They'll really help you come out of your shell.
>>
>>679689186
>I don't want to be happy or sad anymore, I just no longer want to feel or care anymore.

IKTF, /b/ro. Good luck with these meds, anon. I decided the only one who I can trust to look out for my best interests when it comes to meds is myslef. The doctors don't seem to know shit.
>>
>>679685594
>tyrosine

pretty sure that shit is the leading cause of niggerdom.
>>
File: images-12.jpg (10 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images-12.jpg
10 KB, 443x332
ITT: Children who read articles on Erowid and think they're professionals.
>>
>>679691063
No that's melatonin
>>
>>679688251
This. Cocaine is the only reason I was able to graduate law school.
>>
>>679691309
That's just what the jews want you to believe.
>>
>>679691206
shut up grandpa
>>
>>679688251
>claims to have a med background

>advises OP to take two things that will interact negatively.

Fucking imbeciles.
>>
>>679691657
That's Dr Grandpa, boy.
>>
>>679691828
I dunno, he sounds like a nice lady. Also she didn't recommend taking both. You don't read good.
>>
>>679691933
I'm glad to see you took my advice and joined NAMLBA.
>>
>>679692040
Nice Southpark reference from 1000 years ago last Thursday. How big is your manbun? x
>>
>asking the most depressed people at the most depressing place how to not be depressed
>>
>>679692253
i don't know what this "south park" is. is that some kinda hipster reference for your asshole? also, my buns are none of your business, pervert.
>>
>>679691968
Take both, fry your liver.
>>
>>679691206
>>679692291
/thread
>>
>>679692387
with fava beans.
>>
File: notapleb.jpg (46 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
notapleb.jpg
46 KB, 620x413
>>679692291
As opposed to asking happy people at the happiest place on earth?
>>
>>679692291
But most of us are on meds and other kinds of pills, and we're telling OP which ones we think are the best.
>>
>>679664274
cardio helps me get out of the dumps. try running or something
>>
>>679664274
Try running and keep qorking out /b/ro. Try to also lower sugar i take since that has been proven to cause a lot of problema with depression and anxiety. Also, you need to take a magnesium supplement. I have been taking one for a while and it helps a shit ton. Reaearch the best magnesium for anxiety.
>>
>>679676391
>being such a douche bag
fuck off
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.