[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /b/ cheat in online games? If so, why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: Bn0gAaj.jpg (119 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Bn0gAaj.jpg
119 KB, 1360x768
Does /b/ cheat in online games?

If so, why?
>>
Only in diablo 2. You had to cheat to stay afloat.
>>
>>679642659
know some people who cheat, they say it's for the lulz
>>
cos me is 1337 hax0r from 4 channel im also in anonymus
>>
>>679642724

So were you just maphacking or botting?
>>
No, I don't see the point in playing if I need to cheat. I'm the sort of rabid moralfag who won't kill disconnected enemies in MOBAs.
>>
I script in league of legends, but pretty much only for testing.
I write scripts and then sell them, easy money, and I quite enjoy it as a hobby.
>>
im addicted to it
sometimes i have to start up a BF2 bot game just so i dont hack in csgo
also hacking in games like dayz and just being uav/spotter for your friends is fun as fuck
>>
>>679642659
NO...
What's the point of cheating in a game?
There are easier way to troll people if that's your only interest.
>>
>>679642840
both, with 3 instances of the game in window mode, on ladder and non ladder
>>
because they want to achieve things but with out trying
>>
>>679642871

Want to sell a hack myself, how much money do you earn with this?
>>
I'll abuse glitches to the max, and be a scumbag, but I don't cheat.
>>
>>679642962
I've written 6 different champion scripts, two of them I have available for free, and you can find the source code online. The other 3 each for around £7 each.

I normally make ~£50 a week from it. It's not much, but I normally just spend it on weed tbh fam
>>
>>679642840
Oh, I also had a pick-it bot. Probably the most valuable hack of the lot.
>>
I have one steam account which got VACd almost 2000 days ago from hacking in CSS.

Have an alt CSGO account that's VACd as well. Ive cheated on 1.6 as well. I used hacks in MW1 for awhile. Various other smaller FPS's

But yea Ive hacked quite a bit. It's pretty fun when you get away with it. A lot of people would get salty even in casual games.

It was always funny because of how blatent I would be about it. Being one of the last alive and tracing someone and calling the enemys out from across the map and shit. I havent used them in awhile though, I realized it's a bit of a bitch move.

I never hacked in comp games, Im not that big of a faggot.
>>
>>679643340
*3 available for free
>>
>>679643083
they wouldnt put it in the game if they didnt want me to do it
>>
>>679643372
scum
>>
>>679642659
I'll find modders on GTA online and pick up money, only because it takes so fucking long to make money and the game gets boring after grinding for so long
>>
>>679643340

Where do you sell them? Do you have a own website, or in some store thing?
>>
>>679643454
I don't care if they want me to do it, if I can do it I will.
>>
>>679643460
Please help me find some.
>>
I had a CS 1.6 server with HL TV on it with zero delay. One of us would just go obs the other team and tell us what's up. Very soft hack because all they had to do was look at the server status and it would show the delay on HL TV. We also only used it rarely.
>>
>>679642841

Think about it this way. You can almost be sure that if you were the disconnected one they would kill you. 99% sure. Everything is fair in love. It's a fucking videogame and your purpose should be to enjoy it and win at the same time.

You could say that they can think the same, that they would kill you because they would think that if they were the dc'ed one you would for sure kill them. Well life is not fair, and you gotta fight for yourself. Next time kill that faggot anon. KILL HIM.
>>
>>679643471
probably bot of legends

It's kind of like the people who make BoL does the hacking for you, and then people can just contribute scripts that work with it
>>
I write cheats for a lot of games. Mainly mess with CS:GO now. I just do it because it's a nice programming project and kids go fucking spastic when you break their video games.
>>
I changed the skins of cs 1.6 into solid bright blue colours for the CT and solid red for the Ts
>>
>>679643589

on Unknowncheats there is a thread where Modders post their profiles (all free, forum does not allow paid hacks)
>>
>>679642659
It's usually a self-confidence thing. People who are insecure about themselves treat and video games to feel like they are conquest albeit a false sense of accomplishment.

I cheated in damn near every game I played when I was 15-16 and it all stemmed from my lack of confidence in myself.
>>
>>679643652

>Everything is fair in love.

I meant war. I'm a big faggot.
>>
>>679643652
and if you choose to not be part of the 99% of dickheads
the small number of good people grows.
>>
>>679643589
Haven't seen one in months, I'm really starting to get bored so I'm playing less as a result. You have to be pretty lucky to find one who isn't an asshole and actually drops money instead of blowing up everyone on the server
>>
power overwhelming
impulse 9
impulse 101
god
no clip
>>
>>679643564
sorry, that was an old and shitty reference
>>
>>679642659
i meet many cheaters in CS:GO, many of them are on 4chan, all of them are teenage weeaboo virgins with "spinbot" and some shit on "1v1 Arena" servers.
>>
Hacked in MW2 a year ago, jetpacking across the map and dropping mini nukes on people was too much fun resist. Got VACD after a few weeks doe
>>
1st of all i dont cheat.
still i think its just human nature to cheat.
since the internet is real and the things that happen there are real you could call it real life.
people cheat in every way they can in real life to have an advantage. the good guys have to deal with it.
>winning when you know your opponent is cheating is one of my favourite feels
>>
Someone needs to start a Hug A Haxxor campaign.
>>
>>679643735
Apparently the money dropping is obsolete.
>>
>>679643643
So you're referring to ghosting then? Thats actually a permaban on a lot of games now-a-days.

(At least on games that have community servers)
>>
>>679642659
I hacked in CS:GO for a while, it was just for the lolz, no real good reason
>>
>>679643690

Correct.
It means the developers there do all the hard stuff and I just code shit in lua.
>>
>>679644310

Cheating in general is a permaban in most games lol

But really, whos gonna catch you?
>>
File: 1361479922861.jpg (21 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1361479922861.jpg
21 KB, 367x451
>>679644152

>winning when you know your opponent is cheating

so good

I once played a guy with Artificial Aiming tag using WH and aimbot set to the body (no autotrigger). I completely rekt this bitch with headshots.

> mfw he called me a hacker and left the server
>>
A friend rented a ARK server and didn't know how to use FTP to upload mods. So I've got full admin access and I'm cheating but nobody has realised yet.
>>
>>679642841
I hear you, anon. In The Division, I refuse to pick up other non-hostile player's loot if they die while fighting alongside me, whether we're teamed or not. Rogues are another matter fuck those guys. Grab their loot, keep what I like, shard what I don't.
>>
>>679644470

Its so funny, making Hacks is very easy these days, because just like anything is somewhere documented. Just most of the people are too stupid to code their own shit
>>
>>679642659
I run a WOW bot 12 hours a day for 3 years, and have never got caught. Why? Cuz I like gold.
>>
>>679642659
I had a nigger roommate 11 years ago who hacked in some cheap free cs knock off.

The dude was all lols and fun times and thought it was hilarious and awesome. But if someone else hacked, and killed him, dude became legit throw shit across the room angry and acted like anyone who hacks is the world's biggest piece of shit.

He actually didn't see the irony. Not even a hint of it.
>>
i used wallhack in CoD 4 and MW2
circa 2008-2010
>>
>>679642659
cheating is either for the lulz or because you're shit at the game..or its Diablo 2
>>
>>679642659
If you give me a location where a player is not supposed to get to, or take a vehicle in to, I will find a way to do it. Pretty much limit myself to abusing the system in that way.

Do it for my own amusement, and why not do it online? What's the point if you can't show off?

As for scripts and shit, nah. May start after I feel confident with coding, just to sell, but that's about it.
>>
>>679642659
Yes. I've been cheating for 6 years now. I go 'full rage' mode, not closet shit hiding it, I love clearing out servers and watching people rage in chat, I've had people screaming and smashing glass over the mic just because I'm spawn raping them through the walls. CS:GO is probably the best to cheat in with spinbot, Overwatch bypass and watching people get 7 day bans or sit there and lose their rank. Surprisingly CoD doesn't have all that much people raging, it's just a bunch of old men (not 12 year olds which I found interesting) telling you how you have no honor.
>>
>>679642659
i played warrock wich was 90% cheaters at a certain point. everybody had them.
>>
>>679642659
What about console hacks? Anyone know of or have any success with hacks on consoles?
>>
anyone play early days of warz?
shit was hackers vs hackers
>>
>>679644933

how does this supposed OW bypass even work?
>>
>>679644310
Impossible for VAC to see, though.
>>
>>679645123

Don't get 9 or more reports within 24hours, just play with full team, then you can rage once a day
>>
>>679644933

>CoD
>Honor

lol
>>
>>679645243

ah so no real bypass by cheats just simply not playing. But the system "9 reports in less than 24 hours" seems pretty retarded from Valve´s perspective, i dont believe thats this is actually the way it works.
>>
>>679645123
You can party up with a friend and do 1 match every 48 hours (people are saying 1 game every 24 hours works now). You need x amount of reports in xx hours to be sent to OW.. If you don't get sent in your report counter resets. There are apparently OW bypasses that corrupt the demo and allow unlimited rage games without waiting. I have about 18 CS:GO accounts I think, or around that anyway, so I just keep switching after a match is done and then wait until I can rage again. The game costs $3 euro on G2A for a Russian key. I still paid less than a full priced modern game here in Australia.
>>
>>679645437
Also you can use the operation coop missions to exploit reports and do unlimited games that way.. I haven't had luck with it and got OW banned (maybe I didn't do it right) but I know people who can play a lot of games in a 24 hour period without being sent to OW.
>>
>>679645427
It does work. I was in the same boat as you, I always thought BROLY had some super OW bypass to corrupt the demo.. That was 12 months ago and I have not been OW banned since I started doing it. It really does work. People say you need a full party but I just do it with 1-2 friends.
>>
>>679645437
>>679645427

yeah that seems like a pretty retarded system.

Did you cheat in games which use FairFight (like Battlefield)? Sometimes the system never catches players who just occasionally toggle because they get rekt by better players (like me^^). I have been monitoring a guy for several weeks now, still not banned despite obviously wallhacking once i bashed him really bad.
>>
>>679645937
Yeah I cheat in FairFight games, I don't like FF because usually you can't go blatant. However, I don't know what's been happening lately, I'm not getting FF banned in ANY game. BF4 use to be super strict but I've had my rage acc for 3 months now.. which is weird. SWBF FF is like completely disabled, I use to rage with a guy named "DarthHellmchen" you can google him, quite famous in SWBF community and no FF ban. EA had to manually ban him. FF just can't work in certain games, a prime example is SWBF. It use to be amazeballs in BF4.
>>
>>679646192
Go over to r/rainbow6 and you can see everyone raging on reddit about how useless it is with keeping cheaters out. So something is up with it lately.
>>
>>679642903
winning by any means. cheating is one of the means out there.

if you say "then how is it fun", then you clearly have a lack of imagination if you can't connect two concepts like trolling and winning, those two together sum up cheating.

I have a friend who also refuses to cheat at anything and insists on playing on max difficulty even on the first playthrough. So I would ask how is THAT fun? There is no reasonable answer which is innocent and positive, you have to concede that it's purely a type of strange E-honor... a new age digital honor mechanism forced into place by unfettered ego and self-importance. that's not noble and benevolent, that's just meat-head shit.
>>
/watch?v=4jUfCUeuvtg

^ why I cheat. Look at the reactions.
>>
>>679646793
Trolling. All those mad CS kids make it more than worth it. Im surprised at how few people actually hack.
>>
>>679646793
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>679647069
Few? CS:GO high ranks are FULL of cheaters. Unless you mean few blatant cheaters, then yeah most cheaters hide their cheats.
>>
>>679646805
if thats your vid its pretty shitty because you can hardly hear over your cancer music
>>
>>679646192

okay thanks alot.

I had also the impression that FF worked quite well for some time in BF4, did very rarely encounter strange players, and basicially no blatant guys. But since some time it went down the drain and i see several pretty blatant guys every week.
>>
You can't cheat on my Garry's Mod servers. I have an anticheat that even detects C++ hacks.
>>
>>679644787

Niggers always see themselves as the center of the universe... and when you call them out on it they go ape shit. I actually think its genetic. Remember this as you get stuck walking behind a sassy fat niggres who is talking loud on her phone and totally unaware she is holding up everyone behind her.
>>
This whole thread is a joke.
>>
>>679647442
/watch?v=QI0IhiHrgMk
>>
>>679647587
tell that to AIMWARE.
>>
>>679646805
>/watch?v=4jUfCUeuvtg

heh, anime character as avatar how cliché
>>
>>679647723
You can't bypass this anticheat with aimware. I
>>
>>679647298
MG2 was the highest I ever got. I mainly just hacked in casual lobbies and shit. Even tho I hacked, I still didn't like to ruin peoples comp games, even tho some faggots take it way too seriously.
>>
>>679642659
The only cheating i'm doing online is botting Runescape.
I have NEVER cheated on any other games though.
>>
>>679646793
As someone who doesn't cheat at anything, I'm like your friend. I play games for their difficulty so with games like say dark souls 3, I prefer to play through the game without summoning any phantoms for help. It all comes down to how you enjoy video games, I don't think it has anything to do with "e-honor" as you say.
>>
i used to be an anticheat member on a fairly popular and fairly competitive game. 99% of the time you could tell whether someone was a cheater or not based on their reaction when you called them out... they are just good, you are just bad, and they never ever let you forget it, even if you haven't mentioned it in 15+ minutes. they draw attention to themselves every possible chance, knowing you can't ban them without proof, and they love shit-talking anyone and everyone while they're actively playing.

always felt bretty gud banning idiots who have been cheating for a while, but have been good at it so you can't ban them, but then they finally slip up. banned one cunt after 12+ months of telling him i was going to ban him, finally did, all because he was cocky and uploaded a teamspeak recording from a match, and he had the usual sus shit, but then communicated something that he didn't see and couldn't have known, that was completely against the flow of the match, and that was what got him banned.

ask me anyhting if u want i guess
>>
>>679647757
This one is good
/watch?v=rHqupBNEdXw
>>
>>679647587
You talk like you have relevant GMod servers. Which ones are you referring to?
>>
CoD has went to shit and once in a while i'll play mw2, but getting into a lobby where someone isnt aimbotting or wallhacking or flying around is impossible, so it ruins the game
>>
>>679642659
no. i try to keep it honorable in fps.
>>
>>679648137
Treyarch games are like impossible to cheat on in the paid2cheat scene. Treyarch are the most strict devs I've come across.
>>
>>679648122
Well, the name of my Gmod TTT server is generic, which gets lots of people, but if you want the IP of one of my servers, to test it, I can do that. inb4ddos
>>
>>679648137
Same with World At War, sad.
>>
>>679648137
I just reinstalled that last weekend to see if it was the same still. The few servers I did get into were surprisingly unmodded and shit. But I know what you mean. Which I really hate cuz mw2 is the only CoD worth playing.
>>
>>679648137
>>679648371
Infected was fun when it was a mod
>>
>>679648344
is this something that can run on a low spec pc?
>>
Cheated in warrock before 99% of the players are hackers.that was so fun and I remember you could put everyone in one place and drop hundreds of Andes on them.i even did hacker vs hacker with my friend
>>
>>679648344
No you just said "well in MY gmod servers"

So I was wondering if you had an actual community or just an empty TTT server.
>>
>>679648041

Yeah they just want attention because: "lololol im trolling you guys so hard". Calling it "trolling" is the saddest thing of it all imo.
>>
>>679648471
Garry's Mod?

It uses the Source Engine.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/4000/

>>679648501
Yes. I have a small community of ~700 players.
>>
Never have. Never will.

Played a match of csgo earlier. 4-man russian "team", and me. we got one round on our mirage T-side, and one of the suka blyads toggled. Deagle on pistol, One-shotting all five of the opposing team in B-apps through the wodden panel.

I tried to kick him, but the stupid fucking russians didn't want to because muh wins. ended up taking 15 rounds in a row, winning.

>mfw
>>
>>679642724

If you mean buying items online then it doesnt count. I used to be legit to the core but in ten years of playing I only found 2 legit high runes.
>>
>>679642659
im sorry you guys are all garbage at video games and you need to cheat to win. im sure it feels bad man
>>
I used aimbot and wallhack in original CS for the lulz. I played on a server where the map was basically a large open room with obstacles in the middle. Teams spawned on opposite walls, and it was usually like 50-100 people. I always took the high capacity ammo machine gun whatever that way... I'd spawn and I was spamming headshots. The lulz flowed in direct relation to the flow of tears and hurt butts.
>>
>>679648651
Im too lazy to get on my other steam account and shit.

Whats the name or would you post the forum link here? I want to see if Ive played on it.
>>
Because i have a small dick
>>
>>679648701
Or they're so good trying gets boring
>>
>>679642659
I used to wallhack in the original counterstrike (back before steam) because i was so shit it was the only way i could compete.
Did a bit of weapon speed hacking in MUonline for a while because that game was a fucking CHORE to level up in.
I wrote an auto drag race script for need for speed world to make enough ingame currency to complete with the pay to win players.
>>
>>679648798
kek
>>
>>679648852
Not even the world's best pro players have an easy time in the highest rank in CS. You're never too good.
>>
>>679648656
I Just reinstalled CSGO the other day after an 8 month break. But before I had uninstalled last year one of my last games was with 4 Brazilians or some shit. They couldnt speak english and barely type it, and we won like 16-5.

So have hope anon, .01% of the time solo-q goes well.
>>
>>679642840
hacked all the fuckers with a teleport + pick up hack in teh TORCH vs TORCH games.
good old times

Also my procedure:
> join a game ala: O hr N blabla
> told the guy his hr is dupe
> he needs to drop hr, so i can be sure it's not a dupe
> he drops
> ???
> i port and pickup
> PROFIT
>>
File: 1370360239543.jpg (134 KB, 443x505) Image search: [Google]
1370360239543.jpg
134 KB, 443x505
yes
>all of the salt and screaming is pure gold
>>
>>679648820
It used to be called
24/7 Minecraft TTT |Night Staff Needed|FastDL|

And then I added a location to give an idea of where the best to connect from.

[US-EAST] 24/7 Minecraft TTT |Night Staff Needed|FastDL|
>>
I only cheat in single player games. And those are mainly horror fps because I don't know what's around the corner.
>>
>>679649010
>Implying CS:GO is the only game in the world
Have you ever played Mario Kart? The Japanese are too good.
And that's because they're playing against the other 'best' pro players
>>
File: 1460340417789.jpg (68 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1460340417789.jpg
68 KB, 500x378
I used to cheat in games.
I cheated in csgo for awhile but it wasn't rewarding. I also scripted in league for a season and it was a little more rewarding, but still didn't feel like I was doing much.

There is just no point. All you do is ruin the game for casual players. Sure.. if you are in a league..playing for money I can understand cheating. But if you hop on fucking matchmaking on a tuesday afternoon and rage hack youre a fucking autist
>>
>>679642659
nah. definitely not in competitive ones. because then i don't feel like i'm polishing my skills etc. if the machine is doing things for me instead.
>>
>>679649000

At some point its no longer about personal skill, without their team they are beatable for good players.
>>
>>679649151
>>679649000
Checked
>>
>>679649024
Speak English you fuck
>>
>>679642659
I used to cheat back in the days of CS 1.6, but after a while i just felt like an asshole plus few hours later theyve banned that account
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (108 KB, 618x666) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
108 KB, 618x666
>>679647897

It's not about taking it seriously. It's the fact that cheaters waste your time.

Think of it this way. You're some dude trying to get better at the game. Getting to a higher rank helps with that a whole lot. It takes many games to rank up. It can take upwards of 20-30 games to rank up once you reach your skill plateau. That's a lot of man hours. Cheaters make this process a lot longer. Something that can take around 50 hours to do, can now take 60 or 70 and for a shit reason.

That's infuriating. Shitheads wasting your time sucks. I have a limited amount of hours per day for leisure activities. Our time on earth is limited and some faggot is going to waste that precious time because he can't play fair.

Fuck cheaters and faggots like you.
>>
File: kek1.jpg (64 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
kek1.jpg
64 KB, 540x304
hacked in gw1, duped all the shit
>>
>>679649248
>back in the days
>few hours later
>single account
>>
Cheating in fps games is lame. No fucks given though, since the era of the fps died with cs 1.6 and the first cod's.
Botting in mmo's for the purpose of rmt is interesting though. Never done it but im actually considering it. The greatest challenge is to find free proxy gaming servers (if theres any that actually works great), assuming their very ip's are not known by the server which could at least lead to flagging.
Apart from that its a matter of setting up different virtual machines with the client and the scripts themselves should be a cakewalk (move mouse to position, activate key and random timers between actions to fool the server).
Study the game, find the routines to perform and you are set.
>>
>>679649254
>>679649176
Agreed. It just puts me on fucking tilt having to stay in a game where some wizard is skull fucking us with his l337 aimbot.
>>
>>679649010
I almost exclusively play solo-q. The few friends I have who play are silver-nova. I'm by no stretch of the imagination particularly good, but i do tryhard most of the time.

But seriously. You Americans have it good. you do get latinos and brazilians, but the vast majority of your players are American. Here in EU 40% of the players are Russian/Polish, and it fucks me up. You don't necessarily need 5 one-taps to win the round, but you do need the ability to convey "RUSH B".
>>
Cheated on my ex-wife
>>
>>679649495
I remember when I played The Sims
>>
>>679649254
If you're tying to get better at the game, you should be happy you get to play against somebody who has an unfair advantage.

You don't get better unless you have harder games/matches.
>>
>>679649189
That's the beauty of it, innit? Quoting something I once read: "your character doesn't level up. You do".
>>
>>679649566
I am going to learn so much from vsing a spinbotter.
>>
>>679647611
>>679647611
>Niggers always see themselves as the center of the universe... and when you call them out on it they go ape shit.
that sounds like some deep Rooted Legit Racism bro
I don't hate you for you just know the few blacks you have met in life don't represent me or anyone else just like school shooters don't represent you
>>
>>679649151
I used to wreck so hard in MarioKart DS, but the Japs gave me a run for my money. Had about a 30% win-rate against them, and i'm proud of that.
>>
>>679643837
>>679643589
Before recent patch i used to be able to run lobbies like that, cant be asked to try to do it again though. i lost all my fun hacks, like custom skins and stuff like that, but all my modded vehicles and money stayed put.
>>
yes in wow i had a bot, it was alright. i couldn't get it to work all the way though. it would work for like five minutes then go afk.
>>
>>679649254
Times where there is a cheater on your team you probably dont report him 75% of the time. But if he's on the other you probably report no matter what.

At least hackers are still playing the game, and you can still kill them.

Derankers are the only scum. They just +right or block you in spawn on T side inferno. Things like that are a lot more faggy than hacking.
>>
>>679649674
nigger spotted
>>
Too lazy to cheat. I can install mods, don't get me wrong, but hacks just seem like too much work.
>>
yes, league of legends
>>
I once made an Arma 2 ban hack.
Figured out that the admins of the server I was playing on hacked themselves so I banned them for hacking. They restartet the server and had no clue what had happened.
>>
>>679649674
Cringed
>>
Vac banned and proud, faggot.
>>
>>679649797
For most games i found it was.. Too much time for such a small reward.
>>
>>679649437
Yea simple call-outs are bare minimum for communication. I have had a few shitty experiences with no communication because of no mics or mexicans.
>>
Used to maphack in D2, but who didnt? Did tons of rage hacking back in 1.6, got me source banned (but fuck that, never played CS:S anyway, playing GO now).

Currently hacking in Rust with paid subscription.
>>
>>679649760
I use cheats and I derank. Guess I'm the scum of the earth.
>>
>>679649254
>It's the fact that cheaters waste your time.
And what the fuck does legitimately working towards it accomplish? Absolutely nothing. You're doing it because you have no friends, the cheater is doing it because he thinks he'll be cool. Same thing, different way of going about it
>>
>>679647907
Wrote some of them, for the lulz

>botting
>>679642659
Doing this ATM in runescape. I don't get how somebody can level without bots
>>
>>679650187
No, you're just 2 steps ahead of the game.
>>
>>679650232
Care to share? I tried to do it legit and gave up 5 iron in
>>
>>679650175
>with paid subscription
Literally the scum of the scum
>>
i only used cheats on csgo a bunnyhope script on zombie maps just for the lolz but never in competitive
>>
>>679650351
Use RuneMate for Runescape.

Undetected.
>>
>>679650442
don't be jealous that he can afford hax
>>
I have around 10 csgo accs vac rekt
/id/shadow_waffle
Then shadow_waffle2 and do on
Mostly overwatch actually
Got a lot accounts for free and used to cheat with friends. Had supreme legit
>>
>>679650682
>afford
kek
>>
>>679650682
>paying to win
>>
>>679650442
Theres little to no free VAC undetected hacks for Rust. Theres a bunch for cracked servers but that blows since they never bother to update it.
>>
>>679650998
>paying for sex
>paying for food when you can grow your own
>paying for toilet paper when there is leaves

the fuk u tryin to say white boi. The niggah has a point,,,
>>
>>679651104
big boy HelioS combating EAC
>>
File: 14558273022302.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
14558273022302.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>679642659
Looks whos also a cheater.
>>
>>679651137
Exactly. HelioS way is the only way.
>>
>>679649566
Only problem with that line of thought - you will become good at playing vs cheaters, not legitimately good players who have different behaviors
>>
>>679646793
You are a pathetic fucking faggot.

Basically you just said you don't get anything out of games unless you're rustling someone's jimmies.

You're a fucking attention whore, only worse cause there's no vagina, no tots, just a disgusting mass of sweaty neck beard.
>>
>>679651106
If you pay for sex i feel bad for you
halp halper pays for my food because growing food requires resources i dont have
I dont want to use leaves to wipe my ass, i want special paper which is in squares and perforated so i can wipe my 10/10 ass properly.

also your argument is a logical fallacy
>>
>>679651289
Yeah, been with him since 2010. Only pay2cheat I use. Apart from that I just use a buddies private cheats.
>>
>>679642659
No because what's the point?
>>
>>679642659
I stopped playing BO3 because of constant tracks-you-through-the-wall thing. I dunno, do those people think others can't see it or something? If he's turning right at you-behind-a-wall just to preaim at the corner in a second... come on.
>>
>>679642659
No, I don't have a tiny dick
>>
>>679651298
Exactly. Players who hack have gotten to the level they're at because of hax, not actually learning the fundamentals of the game. Take a csgo example. scrub-level hacker would wide wide peek you and HS you with a deagle while running. that's not how a good player with great aim would peek that angle.
>>
>>679642897
You fucking cunt, I hate being killed by hackers in DayZ so goddamn much.
>>
>>679646793
That's cause you don't understand what it's like to feel the Thrill of a CHALLENGE. To test your skills is the entire reason for the game to exist. It provides a challenge, and you have to rise to it and triumph.

Cheating erases that challenge, cheating is like getting into a fist fight with a toddler.
>>
>>679651106
>Comparing every-day needs with winning at a video game.
Ok friend.
>>
I use Honorbuddy to level in WoW because Blizzard already added the pay 2 level shit and 25 dollars for honorbuddy is cheaper than 60 dollars per character.

Fucking capitalism at it's finest. Fuck you blizz.
>>
>>679644933
Damn bro that's so edgy. How's highschool going btw?
>>
I use le minecraft hack client, dude!!! xDD
>>
File: 776.jpg (25 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
776.jpg
25 KB, 594x334
In multiple games yes, but I mainly cheat in The Division

>Aim hacks
>Wall hacks
>Currency hacks
>Teleport hacks

They don't ban people for hacking, at the most they give you a 12-24 hour suspension and then you can go right back to it

Why do I do it?

>Game is boring as fuck
>No endgame
>PVP is boring
>No reason to grind for gear
>It's fun making people rage over their mic

Had one kid screaming so loudly at me that it started to sound like whale calls hahahahaha, it's fun as fuck.
>>
>>679649674
I think blacks are jumpier than whites, at least statistically. People are different and no one wants to acknowledge it. The world we live in was built by white men, not everyone fits in.

I can't hate someone if I know that their behavior is a result of genetics/ culture. Therefor racism is good.
>>
I got caught doing this shit

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yobo123o
>>
>>679646793
Wow what a load of horse shit.

I can't even describe what a a massive fucking faggot you are. Go kill yourself.

Hacks for faggots who are fucking terrible at the game. If you think it's "imaginative" to cheat you're fucking autistic. And the only reason you think it's fun is to fulfill your autistic addiction to being the best. Which is rendered moot by cheating cause you prove you suck.

Go die
>>
>>679643460
>If I can be a massive autistic shit. I will
>>
>>679653688
>taking vidya's this seriously
>>
>>679646793
The only reason I would cheat is that I suck at programming. It would be a challenge for me to hack something. That would be the thrill for me. I bet your mom bought you trophies when you lost competitions.
>>
Used to aimbot, it was pretty fun. I don't do it in games I actually enjoy a lot though.
>>
Any suggestions for using Honorbuddy for gold or to farm PvP gear in WoW?

I might as well considering it's ilvl 700 now
>>
>>679654184
>pays for cheats or makes cheats
>makes fun of others for taking vidya seriously
wow
>>
File: 1459815763432.jpg (108 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459815763432.jpg
108 KB, 1198x1200
>>679646793
This is so fuckin' stupid it has to be b8.
r8 8/8
>>
>>679654946
D/L's free cheats and fucks around on casual servers to make kids mad. No matter what, it's a fucking game. Nobody will end up giving a shit about your rank/gear/etc.
>>
>>679644152
yup we once killed this hacked with aim bot and super speed by using 2 perfect timed grenades. Then when we killed him, we cluthed it killed his other 4 teammates and we celebrated like bosses as we all got insta headshot 15 seconds into celebration in CS spawn next round.
>>
>>679655198
>free cheats
>casual servers
sure kiddo
>>
>>679654184
You're an idiot. The whole point of playing competitive games is being competitive. If you only fuck around then you have virtually no chance of being good at the game. Maybe people care because they put so many hours into playing whatever shit they want to play. Let's say you spend 300 hours building a magnificent sandcastle and some limp dick comes along and kicks it half to shit and says:
>taking sandcastles this seriously
>>
>>679642659
no, because i'm not some kind of insecure, faggy loner
>>
File: youdown.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
youdown.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
>>679646793
cheating online & being toxic is way beyond being a retarded meathead.
some high ranked players play clean all the way & want to play a clean game.
but you would never understand.
EVER.
>>
>>679643835
exactly. And how would you enjoy the game more by killing afkers? Most people feel good when they do something they feel is "right/good". Maybe he's just lacking in empathy.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 1400x919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 1400x919
Old Skool Purist Gamer.
Cheat Codes were always for little kids who suck at games and needed training wheels on their tricycle because they can't keep up with the big boys.

I even view looking at walk throughs as cheating.

You're only cheating yourself out of the real experience.

Kiddies don't understand that though...that s grazed knee is a learning experience...no, they'll keep their training wheels on forever.
>>
>>679655305
Yup, account is VAC'd.

>>679655310
I do play competitive but I dont freak out if I lose or win. Regardless, Im just trying to have fun. Now I haven't hacked for quite awhile. But I can just see it from both sides. I see the fun in hacking and I see the fun in getting really good at a game. But theres no need to break shit, or cuss people out and shit like that just because they're hacking or whatever. A lot of people play with hacks that arent noticeable like a hotkey for extra aim assist and shit.
>>
>>679646793
does your mom still buy your underpants?
what a fag
>>
>>679655518
Most of them who have made it that far are paying for an ESEA sub by then so they dont have to worry about all the tards in MM
>>
>>679652716
I've been hacking in the division since release and have yet to get any kind of ban kek they don't ban people, how fucked up is that??
>>
>>679647663
I feel bad noone replied to you
>>
how do u hax in bf4/xbone?
>>
never really cheated for anything that's really worth anything. Me and my housemates used to setup up games of 4 player Red Alert online and troll whoever joined.

>My 2 housemates would be on one team
>I'd team up with whoever was unlucky enough to join our game
>Halfway through, as the the guy would think we were well on our way to winning, I'd start attacking his shit and destroy his base

Some people get proper ragey lol but I considered that more trolling than actual cheating, not like it was ranked or any kind of point system, its just playing for fun.
>>
>>679656392
>put disk in microwave
>burn xbone
>buy PS4

Yw m8
>>
>>679651724
Same here man
>>
>>679656676
PS4 is for fags though lol
>>
>>679655896
Cheating is fun for the cheater, no doubt about it, but it's at the cost of everyone else's enjoyment. That automatically makes you an asshole to everyone who's playing fair. It shows a severe lack of character.
>>
>>679657270
Which is why I cheated. To make some people mad.
>>
>>679642659
People who cheat in any aspect are just sad. Cheating is just being a loser who doesn't understand he's already lost.
>>
>>679657388
Pathetic
>>
back before csgo cracked down on them it was all hackers above gold 5 so i fucked around using my trackpad
>>
I don't cheat, as I am HIGHLY competitive. If I win with a cheat, I feel like I'd be cheating myself out of the satisfaction of victory. However, if there are any glitches/bugs, I will exploit them. Free bugtesting for the developers.
>>
Botting(cheating) in Runescape back in the day was my income as a kid, even managed to buy a scooter(like 1100 euro) with it when i turned 16. No regrets. I guess in other games where there is no monetary value for the cheating you are doing, it's pure powerplay. If not then they would troll the chats and say they are doing it, just to piss you off. Guys that do it for power will deny it and act like they are playing for real. See ya.
>>
>>679657388
this nigga just sad boa...
>>
>>679657388
So your goal was to convince a bunch of strangers what a pathetic sad little bitch you are?
Mission Accomplished
>>
>>679644113
should've done it on psn
>>
>>679642659
I am the biggest fucking faggot here aka hacker. I finished fallout 3 5 times then I started scripting and ohh man I got 200 hours of no hack then 2900 hours with hacks
I am so fucking rigged on hacks brah
I can fix u up brah I got some good hack friendly threads, no prank m9 srsly I tgm ((gui;32(so=ie))) every sing daybrah

srsly so rigged man
Gettin fukin high on diz shit
I won't respond to every day lif things since christmas I havn't benn able to leav my room aahhh
Fok this I'm oof to the wast land plebs with my lvl 3231 ranger/tank/mage/sniper/survivor/barter/trader/slaver/goodguy I am so fuckin riged man
>>
>>679658019
I already achieved that as soon as I posted I was a hacker. Because faggots like you cry about it.
>>
>>679658121
top jej
>>
>>679658121
now I been banned from the Mod nexus 4 times for posting too hackable files or fo spam in chat either way I am loyal And believe in us to grow
>>
>>679648697
Nah man Zods are just laying the fuck around everywhere... Fucking game making me spend 2.45 on ebay.
>>
>>679658179
we ain't crying foo, you just a sad nigga that can't enjoy himself playing relying on his skills.
You just sad....
>>
File: 1460614985392.jpg (10 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
1460614985392.jpg
10 KB, 240x210
>>679658188
dude I can Hook u up don't kek me down!
>>
>>679658409
ayeee thanks boi
>>
>>679658426
>>679658366
>>679658179
samefag
fook off and die u wanna be hakers
>>679658121
me
>>
>>679658121
omfg can u hook me up?
>>
I had aimbot with triggerbot on cod4, but only on not protectet servers. Best thing was shipment with 20-40 people most of them with aimbot, you spawn kill 10 people and die in about 5 seconds, so much fun
>>
Blame esports for ruining video games.

A hyper-competitive atmosphere always makes cheating inevitable. Just look at every professional sport.

Having fun isn't even the point anymore. It's all about going pro.
>>
>>679658627
>14
i fukin hate plebs like u, die off cancerurs none true mlg playa
>>
Whitch cheat do you use ?
I used venom for some time
>>
>>679658731
aye boa calm down there
>>
>>679658784
lel m8 are you retarded? retared first time internet kid
>>
I have hacked CSGO, DayZ, and unturned.
>>
>>679643824
Everything in war is love?
>>
>>679658709
If that's how you feel then you need a new hobby
>>
>>679652716
You're literally the worst type of person.

I seriously pity you, if that's what you do to get your rocks off.

You should consider an hero.
>>
>>679658839
tactical Nuke imbound, wtf 4 sec of game gone and alread? BOOM Supernova_PussyNIggerlover won the game with 50/0/0 in KDA

yeah nothing to be fukin mad about ruining people experience in cod fukin fag git a afokin lyfe - FaZe Main Srubscriber
>>
>>679658941
#No lies on the Internet
>>
>>679644933
which highschool you at brah
>>
So my roommate bought like 3 cheat code books. He is 23
>>
>>679659061
in cod 4 there were no nukes
>>
File: image.png (125 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125 KB, 640x1136
>>679658578
You're a fucking faggot, faggot.
Kill yourself...and I mean that in the nicest way possible
>>
>>679659102
What?
>>
>>679659165
top Kek First /b/ git a fokin Luyfe u fag
>>
>>679659165
>>679658578
this nigga stupid doe
>>
>>679659165
TRIGGARD
>>
>>679659290
>>679659266
samefag
>>
THis THREAD IS NEWFAG CANCER
>>
>>679658709
Except you can't cheat in pro gaming...

So cheating in the hopes of going pro is fucking retarded.
>>
>>679642659
i cheat in gta to get money only working one i found is a money multiplier so i can get max 100k per race i only do it so i have more money to have fun with
>>
>>679659354
waddup foo
>>
>>679658731
i realy was 14 15 at that time
but now i dont hack im just too lazy to serch for good hacks that arent real viruses
>>
>>679659335
>>679658578
samefags
>>
>>679659419
nigga what
>>
>>679642659
Planetside 2 used to have a shitton of aimbotters and teleporters. Sony's efforts weren't as good as they claimed. To their credit, they did IP, MAC, and ID ban anyone who was caught cheating. Well I made a script that calculated each loaded player's position over speed around me to detect teleporters. It then automatically reported those players. It also logged the player's name in a .txt. A few months into this I checked if the users in my .txt were still registered players. 94% success rate.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.