[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cheating stories? i hate cheating cunts but it's my fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: 1439006525473.jpg (24 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1439006525473.jpg
24 KB, 540x720
cheating stories? i hate cheating cunts but it's my fetish sadly. did you ever steal someones girl?
>>
>>679635828
I made out with some guys fiance at a new years eve party because he passed out before midnight and his fiance wanted to kiss
>>
>>679635828
I fucked a girl at college who was petite copy of my gf. Same fucking face i swear, but she was at least 15 cm smaller and also 2 years older.
Never felt a guilt, it really did not feel like cheating at all.
>>
>>679635828
how to use tinder and not get caught for my gf?
note: i live 200km away from her
>>
File: hj.png (111 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
hj.png
111 KB, 512x512
>>679636520
>>
some ex friend of mine (tumblr feminist) cheated on both her boyfriend and girlfriend that she had at the same time with another girl and then confessed she only liked her current girlfriend because she wanted to brag about being in a poly relationship
>>
File: 1406714271172.gif (879 KB, 229x188) Image search: [Google]
1406714271172.gif
879 KB, 229x188
>>679636597
>install tinder
>fuck bitches
>turn it off when visiting her or she comes near town
>get rid of the dumb long distance relationship anyway cuz you can get laid via tinder instead and its less maintenance anyway
>???
>profit
>>
>>679635828
Yep.
Fucked some cuck faggots 10/10 girl after school one day.
Some fat loud mouth cunt saw us walking home together and told everyone.
The next day the whole grade was giving us both dirty looks and whispering behind our backs. I denied the shit out of it but she cracked and told.
Cuck came over and started talking smack. I told him to back off and that she said my dick was bigger and that he may as well end it cause it wont be the last time i fuck her.
He punched me in the head and im not gunna lie (first ever fight) it fucking hurt.
I punched him a few times and then tackled him to the ground where i left him.
They broke up that day and she came over again and we fucked a second time.
She cried because she was super against cheating and usually hated cheaters but she just couldnt get enough of me and he wasnt giving her attention (why she fucked me)
She suggested that we dont speak anymore because she didnt want everyone in school to hate her.
A week later he walked to her house in the rain and cried at her doorstep, begging her to take him back.
Shes pretty soft so she agreed even tho she told me after she didnt really want to.
About 2 weeks went by and they inevitably split up. We still didnt talk because she didnt want to but i always fuckin checked her out because she was fine. I decided not to be a cuck and start talking to her again.
1 month later i asked her out, she agreed and we have been togther for almost 6 very happy years now.
That cuck has told me a few times since then that we are cool and that he doesnt want there to be tension but i can feel that he still loves her and fucking hates me.
He joined the arny after school and regularly snapchats her saying hes lonely and wants to talk. They have short small talk convos everynow and then because like i said shes soft and feels bad for him.

I think im going to marry her. And invite him to the wedding for the keks.
>>
I convinced my roommates' gf he was a cuck
>>
>>679637948
turn it off unistall when my gf come or i go isnt ? ok but she can find me 200km away that im using tinder ?
>>
At a Christmas party in 2012 I passed out on a couch with my gf. She was really hammered. Passed out super hard. Late in the night I feel someone crawl over us and lay next to me. It was her best friend coming to sleep on on the couch. She's really hot. She put her head on my lap and then goes to sleep. I'm diamonds because her head is right by my dick. I start caressing her. She's so soft. She moans a little. I move my hand under her shirt. She's not wearing a bra. I play with her nipples. She moans a little more. Her breathing gets heavy. She sits upright and we start heavily making out. Gf still passed out on the other side of me. I take off her shirt. Feel her tight body. We continue making out. She's wearing short boy shorts. I rub her pussy over the shorts. can feel moistness. I take them off and finger her. She's trying to be quiet but she's really into it. I suck on her nipples. She tastes so sweet. Her body shakes and she starts to cum. After she cums she goes down on me. She massages my balls and taint as she sucks me. I exploded in her mouth and she swallows every bit of cum. Amazing orgasms. The rush of my gf being right next to us turns me on so much. She settles back on the couch and we go to sleep. In the morning everyone wakes. We pretend like nothing happened and the three of us go grab breakfast. Gf never found out. Never spoke about the incident with her best friend ever.
>>
> drive my wife over to visit roleplayer friend
> he's 17, jewish
> come back to pick her up hours later
> find out a few days later they were fucking

oddly enough my housemate was angrier at her than i was. i suspected the marriage was doomed.
>>
>>679635828
I've stolen a few wives.
By that I mean they left their husbands for me.

Not really proud of that time in my life now.
>>
>>679635828
wish I would have saved my story but I didn't so tl;dr got drunk and banged roommates married sister a foot away from her passed out 17 year old sister.
>>
>>679638308
learn english faggot. I saw your thread last time.
Its annoying.
There is a function where you can stop people from seeing you but you keep all your matches.
if she has tinder and has the search parameters to 200km she can find you. But then she also has tinder so you can break up with her anyway.
>>
I let my wife go out to bars and club to meet guys to hook up with. I like to go and watch her grind on guys at dance clubs, seduce them and make it with them. My fetish is the I love seeing other men want my wife. I love when she passionately makes out with strangers. I love when she fucks them and then comes home to show me how she was fucked. The best is that she didn't want to get into this at first but slowly got more and more into it and loves it now. It's so hot to me.
>>
>>679635828
did it all the time. Usually alpha bitches who were together with beta faggots. Just told them they could never get me that whipped, didn't stop them from trying lel. A little awkward when her bf calls her crying because he knows I just fucked "his" grill, but then again those times I'm just glad I'm the guy who just fucked somebody's girl instead of being the guy whose girl just got fucked
>>
Some bitch here have a BG who is little faggot and doesnt know how to fuck her
I fucked her for 2 she leaves him for me
When i told her i dont want to fuck her anymore she come back to him
>>
>>679639021
BF*
>>
File: 1459632698512.gif (544 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459632698512.gif
544 KB, 200x200
>>679638220
she fucks him behind your back and probably others. lol

You basically picked up a cheese burger off the ground started eating it smugly and declaring that it is a fantastic cheese burger while everyone looked at you and laughed behind your back.

good job rofl

I hope for you, you are an autistic neckbeard lying about this shit, if not you are literally a cuck.

She basically fucked him for 2 weeks while you sit back and let it happen. lol

fuckin pathetic.

btw no need to defend yourself, its fact, just sit back, and know I am going out to go fishing.

Maybe when I bring back the fish you can have the bones after I fillet it, rofl.
>>
Yep. My current g/f used to be married to a coal miner. She went from 150k a year to 45k a year. We fucked at first but then it turned into what it is today.
>>
>>679638443
you seem so lax about it.

>>679638547
not really a thing that helps anybody. i get you.

>>679636597
you sound like a retard. i don't suggest cheating as you will somehow get caught with your brain dead stupidity
>how can a girl 200km away check my phone

>>679638220
Notbad.
>>
>>679639114
Okay anon. Not gunna justify myself to you lol.
>>
> go to party with girlfriend
> she gets mad at me cuz she notices me checking out some slut
> we go outside and fight
> she goes home, says i should stay cuz she wants to be alone and forget about it
> i hang out for like 10 minutes but party is mostly her friends so i'm having no fun there without her
> take uber home, see strange car in my driveway when i get there
> recognize it as her female coworker's car who was at the party, so not worried
> walking up to door, get text
> it is from that female coworker asking where we are
> open door, immediately here unmistakable fucking noises
> only reasonable thing to do is go back outside
> i wait like 15/20 minutes and boyfriend of her coworker comes out of my door, gets in the car and leaves
> i text my gf tell her i'm sorry and i'm on my way home
> wait like 10 minutes then walk in
> she apologizes for being jealous at the party
>>
>>679639684
kek I hope this story is fake, yet I could believe it really happened
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 1124x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 1124x505
>>679638847
Her dancing on some guy
>>
>>679639684
Why are your gfs coworkers fucking in your house? Especially if you arent there?
>>
>>679639198
>not really a thing that helps anybody. i get you.
Yeah. At that time, MANY moons ago, it was the ending of the sexual revolution. I didn't feel guilty because I felt they had a choice to stay or not.

Now that I'm older I look back and realize their kids and their home life should have been a higher priority for me.

Eh. Live and learn I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1125x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1125x475
>>679639981
Her hooking up with a drunk chick
>>
>>679639981
you date a monkey. kek.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1019x1111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1019x1111
>>679640053
All dolled up for clubbing
>>
>>679640112
Her drunk dancing
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 1125x1456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 1125x1456
>>679640153
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1124x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1124x804
>>679640189
Hooking up with another chick
>>
>>679640005
>>679639684
Wait i misunderstood.
You saying yur gf fucked her coworkers bf?
>>
Wish someone would fuck my wife
>>
My ex and I convinced a girl we knew in highschool to cheat on her man friend to have a few threesomes with us. To be fair, it didn't take much convincing. She's wanted to fuck me since highschool. I didn't tell the girlfriend that though.

It's kind of odd having a threesome with a pasty white red head and a latina.
>>
>>679640376
I fucking LOVE pale redheads. They are goddesses.
>>
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>>679635828
>be me
>be 2011
>cant play for shit
>visit organner.pl
>buys his software
>shits becomes dected
>feelsbadman with a gun
>my sub freezes
>i still have it frozen and the days adds up and becomes more and more each day
>tfw i can sell this account for 1000 bucks when he returns
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1125x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1125x373
>>679640230
Grinding on a guy at a lingerie party
>>
>>679636597
note: she's cheating on you too dumbass
>>
>>679635828
Many times.

Never got caught, unless the girl told the guy. Broke up a few marriages too. But not because of me most of the time. The girl just got so used to cheating that she couldn't live with him anymore.

Literally fucked a guy's wife at a party without him knowing. I didn't even know her either. I just started taking her clothes off and fucked her right there. She didn't stop me at all.
>>
>>679638547
Wish ud fuck my wife
>>
>>679640456
In hindsight, it was a perfect storm of absolutely fucking crazy bitch. So much fun though. Her boyfriend found out a few weeks later. Called me crying and bitching. I dropped something of hers off unannounced one day. He opened the door and invited me in to eat ribs. They were delicious ribs.
>>
>>679635828
My best friends girl, actually.
>>
Yeah these stories are good and all, but how many of you are the 6/10 pulling a 10/10. Fucked my marine friends wifen. Hes athletic in good shape and suposed to have a good size dick. Im overweight with an average dick and I banging this whore daily. Cheating sex is best sex
>>
>>679641276
You can probably get someone local to do that. Run a Craig's List ad for a glory hole.

>divorce is expensive though
>>
>>679641878
Lol
>>
>>679640491
Damn. Your wife is a slut. She does hot shit tho.
>>
>>679636970
That belongs in a cringe thread
>>
>>679638847

ur gay
>>
File: IMAG_0098-1.jpg (1 MB, 1276x1853) Image search: [Google]
IMAG_0098-1.jpg
1 MB, 1276x1853
>>679641878
>>
>>679641875
Nice
>>
My friend found my gf on tinder. Apparently she's been having lots of fun
>>
>>679642884
ouch :(
>>
>>679642498
I've reconsidered.

Is she willing?
Are you in the midwest?

She's got a lot going for her...
>>
>>679643005
Haha shes unaware. East Coast
>>
>>679643142
New england? I'd love a piece
>>
File: 111.jpg (434 KB, 750x980) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
434 KB, 750x980
>>679643378
>>
>>679643142
>shes unaware
Or so you think so.

I've met a lot of women who like to be dominated and used so they can feel "dirty".
It might be a silent fantasy for her.

But she is a sweet looking gal.
You're a lucky guy.

>left the east 10 years ago. damn...
>>
im not going to go vividly over it but i learned in the past that 75% of the girls ive been with were cheating on someone and i didnt know most of the time. one of them was obvious. it was widely known that this one hottie was "easy" and taken. after just a few mins of talking, she flashed me and ripped my pants off and we fucked in the bathroom and never saw each other again. she was 9/10 overall with 10/10 tits
>>
File: IMG_20151227_004001.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_004001.jpg
358 KB, 1920x1920
there's this girl who is kind of like a booty call. her boyfriend never has sex with her. like its been more than a year since they fucked

i can pretty much fuck her whenever i want and where ever...

she is less than half the size of me so its easy to take control. she is also really innocent and doesnt get crazy until i pull my dick out.

one time she came to my work (during night shift) i was the only one in the office. i took her downstairs to show her my motorbike. when she was looking at it i just pulled her pants down started fingering her and she pulled my dick out.. then yeah. story tells itself
>>
>>679643663
go on...
>>
File: cup-o-rage.jpg (145 KB, 340x444) Image search: [Google]
cup-o-rage.jpg
145 KB, 340x444
>>679643849
no it doesnt go on fag
>>
File: 112.jpg (469 KB, 900x1338) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
469 KB, 900x1338
>>679644072
>>679643675
>>
>>679643663
hnnnng, more.
Northern VA here..
>>
>>679644238
heheh
Looks like a good time.

Does she like that pic?
>>
>>679644478
Yes she did, to bad its my dick in her
>>
>>679644289
SONOFABITCH

I lived in Alexandria. Worked in Falls Church for a wile.
>>
>>679644238
>>679643663

I want to come all over her tits while you watch.
>>
>>679644780
Front Royal now, used to live in Manassas.

This is me btw: >>679644803
>>
>summer 2010
>go to mayo clinic minnesota for some special medical group for a few weeks
>while there, i meet this short haired woman named kelly, mid 30s
>married, few kids, having a lot of medical issues, husband has aspergers or something, hes paying entirely for everything, he seems like a good hard-working person
>i usually dont like short hair but this woman pulled it off wonderfully and she had an unbelievable body. couldnt stop staring at her ass
>somehow, i end up becoming friends with her - completely her choice
>we hang out everyday during the sessions
>one day in cafeteria, she asks what my tattoo means. i refuse to tell her as a joke. she keeps asking. i keep trying to frustrate her
>she says "okay fine, here"
>grabs sides of my head and gives me a quick kiss on the lips in public
>watjusthappened.exe
>"there, i just broke martial vows for you. now tell me"
>few days later, session is almost over, almost time to go back to home state
>we ditch one of the groups and sit in an empty room and talk for a bit
>i have no idea how the talk lead to this but she just randomly blurts out "i kind of have a crush on you....."
>im so confused and surprised. i regret not making a move right then and there. im flabbergasted
>i honestly dont remember how the rest of the day went. i had to process the information that a married woman was offering to cheat
>try to talk to her about it later, she denies everything, says it was her medication

1/2
>>
>>679645021

>we go home, stay in touch through facebook
>she calls me one day crying saying that another person from the group committed suicide recently
>i dont really care, he was in a bunch of pain and ended his suffering so... okay. i talk to her about it anyway
>she starts giving out details that suggest that she was flirting with him too
>tells me that he was in love him her, asked her to secretly meet up, and get married together
>i say "what, did you fuck with his head, too? is that what you do? you throw the fishing line out, reel it in, and watch the struggle" or something along those lines
>her: "you know what? we're done here"
>blocks me, removes her profile, changes all contact information, i never hear from her again

her husband spent +30 grand so she could go to that clinic, he drove her halfway across the country, she fucked with my head, made a guy commit suicide, and is in denial about it all. she would have been one of the best looking woman i could have fucked if i made a move. i think about it sometimes still. but yea, it was a disaster and different form of cheating
>>
>>679635828
My current gf of two years was "on a break" when she met me.

She was pretty completely done with the relationship anyway. I've met the ex since. We get along extremely well. He revealed he was borderline encouraging her to go with someone who made her happy and finding me to crush my skull.

We move in together in 2 weeks.

Also I cheated in a past relationship. I was a hopeless awkward kissless virgin type who somehow got a 7/10 gf. 10 years later and insecurities gone, I realise I'm very attractive, so I can get away with a lot of weirdness and faggotry. I had been with her for two years.

I was such a self hating insecure faggot I lived and breathed the belief noone could possibly be attracted to me and no one would ever have sex with me. So when some slut texted me like "hey I'm all alone. Wanna come drink with me?" Because of my insecure beliefs, this couldn't possibly be a sign of anything. I'm a faggot she won't fuck me she s just desperate for company.

We drink. She makes move. I'm caught in moment. My gf was being a psycho bitch at the time. Didn't care.

She never found out, and we eventually broke up. In my current, good relationship; I have learned girls, alcohol, and privacy is a thing much to be avoided if I want to be faithful.
>>
>>679644803
Can't find any fault in that.
They look pretty good.

>>679644935
>Manassas
Manassas city
Manassas Town
Manassas gumbo
kek
>>
>Be me
>17 years old freshman year at college
>Used to live with grandparents but now i live with dad and his bitch
>Be thursday
>Fucking calculus homework
>Stepmom invites friend to stay the night while dad is at hospital (he's a doctor)
>Friend's daughter has delicious tits and average face and ass
>Don't pay attention to her as i'm trying to finish my shit as fast as o can
>Tell gf that i'm uncomfortable with 2 drunk uglybitches and a girl at house
>"Everythings going to be okay honey, just don't talk to the girl -.- "
> 1am, i'm taking a shower and when i get out the girl was about to enter, awkwardness intensifies
>>
>>679644238
Can almost see my wifes asshole
>>
>>679639684
>> only reasonable thing to do is go back outside

WTF anon
Why don't take a gun a kill both of them. Jesus you're a man right?
>>
>>679645998
You need to be more active in her grooming and shave that for her.

PROTIP: women love that.
>>
>>679635828
I fucked a 21yo blond girl from work who was in some sort of relationship. Fucked her up big time when it came out. She was a closet slut though. I'm pretty sure she was cheating on her bf with another guy too.
Her bf is some cuck that believes she loves him and she won't do it again. I nearly fucked her again just to destroy her life, but meh, also didn't want any std's at that point.
>>
>>679639684
"Salvation lies within"
>>
>>679645998
Post some more of those tits?
>>
>>679645868
??????????????
continue
>>
>>679645868
Fucking fag just post it all at once
>>
>>679645188
Its always the 10/10 Bitches
>>
>>679645021
What does your tattoo mean? You can't leave us hanging like that...
>>
File: 1212242259884.jpg (19 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1212242259884.jpg
19 KB, 384x384
>>679645523
Should've brought it up with her husband, ruined her shit. If what you say is true, its what was deserved
>>
>>679638847
fucking degenerate cuck
>>
>>679645188
Heavy
>>
>>679645868
>i get dressed, trousers and loose shirt
>go downstairs to pack everything
>upstairs, i glimpse the girl is laying at the empty room of the house.
>She notices me, "hey anon-kun, ya going to sleep"
>She asks me to talk a little
>Whynot?.jpg
>We chat for about 30 minutes and i'm sleepy af
>"Hey anon-kun, are you a virgin?"
> Not really
>"Me neither" and procceeds to grab my cock
>Think about my gf for a few seconds but fuck it, it's free sex and i really want to see those teetays.
>we start to kiss while we undress, she sucks my dick for a little b4 i put condom on
>i put the head in and bitch goes crazy, crosses her legs on my back and trusts me in all the way
>starts moaning loudly, she's wet af, gret sex
>Her momma and my step mom finally run out of beer, they hear the moaning and we hear her mom calling her name
>we get dressed as fast as we can and pretend to be conversating
>mom enters, she looks at me with drunk face and takes his daughter out to sleep next door.
>Fucking blueballs while i hand the teacher my homework in the morning
>i still talk to her once in a while but we haven't fucked since
>>
>>679645021
pics of her?
>>
>>679638245
Not true but greentext
>>
>>679645188
This is unbelievably fail.

I'd have fucked her brains out.

You are a failure.

This does not even belong in this thread.
>>
>>679647882

and you're a bad person. adultery is pathetic. get a brain tumor and suffer for eternity, you fucking cunt
>>
I fucked my co-workers gf when we both worked at a pizza place. I was a cook and he delivered. She would come visit all the time and hang out late at night when it was just the two of us working. He had to go on a long four stop delivery, and I knew he'd be gone for at least 45 minutes, so I told his girl she could chill with me if she wanted. He left, we went out back and sparked up quick, and I kissed her. She grabbed my dick, I knew it was on (they had been having relationship issues, and hadn't been fucking according to him BTW). We went back inside, I locked the front door, took her in the office and fucked her on the desk. Ended up cumming in her mouth and it was fucking hilarious when her bf came back and she kissed him and said she'd see him at home after work. Fucked her a couple times after that, but then they broke up and it wasn't as fun anymore.
>>
>>679647882
>mfw bragging about having a bad heart
>neanderthal
>>
>>679648090
if I leave a note on a pizza order online asking you to cum on it, would you?
>>
File: vlcsnap-error862.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error862.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>679647882

I'm a better person than you
>>
>>679638220

Jesus dude, that bitch is taking you for a ride.

>Shes pretty soft so she agreed even tho she told me after she didnt really want to.
>They have short small talk convos everynow and then because like i said shes soft and feels bad for him.

This is only how she spins it for you, you dumb motherfucker.

>I think im going to marry her.

I hope you don't make more money than her.
>>
>coworker was in a shitty relationship
>secretary gives her my cell phone number
>she starts texting me randomly
>invite her to hotel paid for by our company lel
>she drives 3 hours to see me
>get drunk and fuck for hours

we fucked around a lot after that, a lot of times in her fiances bed while he was at work or at his boys house. eventually got caught, he showed up to my job basically asking why i did what i did. told him honestly, its nothing personal, im just a guy, and your fiance is hot and the sex was good.

>they ended up getting back together
>we didnt talk for months
>randomly email her for help on a project
>one thing leads to another i start banging her behind my gfs back
>gf lived 30 minutes away so i would have her over my place / get hotels

currently with new gf, havent cheated on her. been with her like 8 months. trying not to be a giant douche but random slootz be tempting. plus im not gonna lie if i met a qt3.14 trap i dont think id be able to resist.
>>
>>679647882

When retards rely on insults to prove a point
>>
>>679647882

virgin redneck
>>
File: GoodTime.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
GoodTime.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>679648068
>adultery is pathetic
Could've at least fucked her and told the husband what a devious thundercunt she is
>>
>>679647882

dont be jealous over the attention i got. i understand you'll never have anyone approach you like that but it doesnt mean you have to behave this way
>>
>>679647882

Kill yourself
>>
>>679647882

sooo inbred
>>
File: 1460763852802.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460763852802.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
>>679638308
What the fuck?
>>
>>679647882
>bragging that he acts before thinking
>>
>be about 18
>just split up with girlfriend
>best friends girlfriend comforts me
>we text quite a lot
>tells me she gets off on thought of cheating even tho she'd never do it
>talk for few months
>end up fucking for a couple of weeks
>best friend finds out
>leaves her, ends our friendship
>fuck her for a few more months
>we still speak here and there
>>
I've been with five girls who had boyfriends. Two were serial cheaters and three had never cheated before.

Partner 1 (Serial Cheater)
>i'm a virgin at this point in college
>girl has boyfriend
>tells mutual friend she has a crush on me
>opposed to premarital sex (lolwut)
>ends up inviting me to watch a movie with her
>we make out
>gives me a handjob
>this happens periodically
>sometimes we go on dates
>at one point her boyfriend gives us a ride back from the mall and has no idea
>later he offered me a job too
>stop seeing her after a month because i start dating another girl although I think some of our excapades overlap

Her boyfriend seems like a cool guy though, glad he broke up with her.
>>
>>679647882
>woman wants a guy
>call him failure
>>
>>679647882

Yeah because no one ever in history has ever acted too slowly
>>
>>679647882

respect for kids and father
>>
>>679647882
>tried talking to her about it

fucking jealous asshole
>>
I met a married girl (we'll call her M) while playing WoW (I know, I stopped long ago). Her husband was in the military and was on tour at the time, we started talking a lot and hanging out ingame. Nothing romantic or sexual just having fun etc. This went on for a few months, eventually husband returns home for a short period of time and I meet him. We skype all together one night, drinking and joking around. He seemed cool but a little demanding. After a few weeks he leaves again and M starts being sketchy with me. Dropping hints, saying sexual stuff as a joke etc. I only live like 20miles away from her but we've never even talked about meeting. Suddenly she starts saying she wants to visit me, how we should meet and hang in real life. I agree and invite her over one weekend. We fucked all weekend, this girl would do the most nasty things there were literally no limits she let me do whatever the fuck I wanted I came everywhere and she loved it. After weekend she leaves and I feel like shit.

Things didnt end after that, that was just the beggining and it was like 4 years ago. They are now divorced and I can 100% say it was my fault.
>>
>>679647882

She made a guy commit suicide and you think you would have pulled something off. Lol yeah okay
>>
>>679647882

Yeah, okay. Fuck in the middle of a hospital and long distance somehow. Retard
>>
>>679638847
>The best is that she didn't want to get into this at first but slowly got more and more into it and loves it now.

This is my very specific fetish: turning nice pure girls who love me into dirty whores.

It's tough and incredibly time consuming, but worth it to me. You've married yours so I guess you only intended to do it once. I've done it four times over the past six years or so.Once they've been used too much I get bored and move on.

Retards will call you a cuck but it's not about being humiliated or anything of the sort; it's about owning her. It's about her being willing to debase herself and toss her former values out the window for you. I can't get enough of it and frankly I've come to accept that I'm a terrible person because every girl I've done this with has been a perfect little girl next door that most guys would kill to settle down with. I pretend to love them so that they'll love me. Hell, maybe part of me does love them, but fuck, after a while they're so far removed from that nice pure girl they used to be that it stops being fun. They just a whore. So I leave to find another.

I don't think I can stop. I don't even know if I want to.
>>
I met this young girl age 17, I have a crush on her since hes 15. im 35, she thought im 25
she got bf and shes religious.. I ask her out to see a concert.. then when its real late.. shes afraid to go home.
I ask her if we could stay in a motel. I fuck her for hours that night..
she got mad after i told her im married
she cried so hard.. hit me in the face..
her bf never knew..
they are still together...
while i fuck occationally
>>
>>679647882
>hurr durr me on mommys internet computer, must be anon must be asshole
>anti intellectualism
>>
>>679649117
Partner 2 (Serial Cheater)
>friend of mine from high school
>cheats on all her boyfriends
>cheated on one of my girlfriends with her
>sometimes sleep with her if I'm in the mood
>one of her exes works with me and doesn't like me for some reason

This one's kind of boring now that I think about it.
>>
File: 3t5lJ.jpg (20 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
3t5lJ.jpg
20 KB, 600x525
>>679635828
>steal someones girl?
no
>fuck someones girl while they were deployed
yes
>>
>>679649700
Partner 3 (Never Cheated Before)
>run into a girl I knew from high school
>ask her out to lunch
>learn at some point that she recently broke up with her ex
>we end up hanging out all night
>make out at bar
>go back to my place and bang
>asks if I want to date her but I decline
>at some point gets back together in this rocky relationship with her same boyfriend
>keep banging her
>told me my cock was huge and liked me to fuck her til she bled sometimes
>at one point asked if he'd be able to tell that her vagina was different from fucking me because I was bigger and I went full autismo and explained to her that that's not how vaginas work
>she'd almost be in a trancelike while we fucked but sometimes when I pulled out to switch positions she'd "snap out of it" and feel guilty and sometimes start crying
>would periodically say things like "I love you--ur cock" to try to cover how much she was into me
>eventually dumps her boyfriend for good and asks me to date her
>i decline and we stop seeing each other
>>
>>679647152
I can't say I'm sure wtf you're talking about.
>>
>>679635828
my girlfriend blows and fucks older men for cash, what do you think about that, OP
inb4 cuck
inb4 beta
inb4 faggot
>>
>>679650269
pic of your cock?
>>
>>679646169
>>679646424
Maybe i do need to, you like her dark asshole tho
>>
File: 1459011270256.jpg (49 KB, 466x500) Image search: [Google]
1459011270256.jpg
49 KB, 466x500
>>679650431
What's this whore's #?
>I'm going to face fuck her and post here.
>>
I cheated on my girlfriend with my friends girl while they both say downstairs. Guilt eats my everyday.
>>
File: cosby.jpg (66 KB, 620x480) Image search: [Google]
cosby.jpg
66 KB, 620x480
>>679650431

Ain't bein' a cuck if they have to pay for what you get for free.
>>
File: 1459909262674.jpg (37 KB, 379x503) Image search: [Google]
1459909262674.jpg
37 KB, 379x503
>>679650518
this fucking guy
>>
>>679635828
>Be me
>have steady gf of 2 years
>crushing on qt3.14 in maths class
>she asks if i want to come over her
>house and study one night
>s-s-sure sounds great
>arrive at her house
>the books come out
>studying for about 10-15 mins
>"im thinking something naughty anon"
>ok....
>"I think you know what i mean, right?"
>gee_wilikers_batman.mpg
>the deed happens
>a week later
>feeling guilty i confess to gf
>tell her how me and qt 3.14 cheated
>on maths test
>gf breaks up with me
>such is life

:'(
>>
>>679650269
Partner 4 (Never Cheated Before)
>yet another girl I knew in high school
>always had a crush on me
>always had a crush on her
>she has a boyfriend who she sees rarely and doesn't pay much attention to her apparently
>keeps inviting me to hang out and watch movies
>at one point she cuddles with me and bites my nipple
>asks if I'm horny
>i say yes
>we fuck
>throughout the next month or two we fuck all the time
>she's super into cum so we have a lot of unprotected sex because i'm irresponsible as fuck apparently
>taking cues from Partner 3, always insult her boyfriend and talk about how her body really belongs to me
>she's really into that as well
>make her decline his sexual advances and tell me about it
>make her start stretching her ass so I can fuck her up the ass since she's never done that before
>at one point we try and i don't fit
>asks if i'm mad
>tell her i'm not, then we cuddle and go to sleep

She never came over for sex after that, I think I was too nice around the end and it kind of ruined the atmosphere. Although she's been messaging me again recently so who knows?
>>
File: 123.png (673 KB, 823x1200) Image search: [Google]
123.png
673 KB, 823x1200
>>679646424
>>679644803
>>679644935
>>679644478
>>679644289
>>
>>679650773
my thoughts exactly /b/ro
>>
File: 1360288661093.png (58 KB, 553x759) Image search: [Google]
1360288661093.png
58 KB, 553x759
>>679650989
>>
>>679648351
Just for you, anon, just for you.
>>
>>679635828
>Be me
>fit, intelligent, witty, well hung
>service electrician
>servicing housewives while white collar beta cucks slave in a cubicle hoping HR lets them do wacky tie day

Its not a myth.
inb4
>'b-but i make more shekels than you'
I do very well
>>
>>679651620
How do you go about making a move on a housewife while servicing her electronics?
>>
I stole my gf from another guy. She essentially left him for me but he abused her physically, sexually, and mentally so neither one of us feel an ounce of guilt or remorse
>>
>>679638308
She'd only find you if she was using it too, dumbfuck. And then you'd have another problem all together. Or if she has friends who know about you who also use it.
>>
>>679648437
No faggot. Ive know and been her friend for about 10 years. We have been an exclusive couple for 6.

He was her first. He was a shallow cuck faggot who only dated her because he wanted to brag about it. He treated her like shit.
I know because i went to school with them and saw them both daily / talked to her daily.

I live with her now you tool so she always shows me wehn he messages her or snapchats her so i alwayd see the convos. Not that i care because as i said in the OP, she usually hates cheaters and hated her self for a good long while when she cheated with me.

We have full access to eachothers ohones amd fbs/ orther social shi. No cause we need it or cause we are controlling. But because we both just dont care and habe nothing to hide.

Im in uni at the moment studying engineering. Want to be an industrial engineer. I will make a lot.

She is going to become a vet. Also making a fair amount not that it matters.

You probably dont understand what true love is anon, plus you dont know me or her.
Thus is why i dont expect you to understand my situation or even believe me. Im not here to justify our relationship to virgin anons. Im here to share my cheating story :)
Good day
>>
>>679650885
Partner 5 (Never Cheated Before)
>meet cute girl at social dancing event
>teach her to dance
>invites me to a small house party at her friend's place next week
>shortly before we walk into friend's place, she unenthusiastically tells me she has a boyfriend so nothing will happen between us
>that statement confirms to me that we'll be hooking up later
>flirted with her blatantly throughout the party, people who don't know her boyfriend asume i'm her boyfriend
>when i'm in the bathroom her friends are telling her to remember she has a boyfriend
>Partner 2 texts me telling me she's in my bed so I text her telling her to leave ASAP
>leave with girl after the party, bring her to see my place
>at some point we kiss
>she says it's wrong
>we're hanging out on the couch and I make up some stupid excuse that we should go to my room so we don't wake up my roommate
>as soon as we get onto my bed she says something like "well i've already cheated anyway, might as well go all the way" and we fuck for awhile that night til she gets sore
>tells me she's surprised that my cock is big because i'm not very big (i'm like 5'11 165 lbs but her boyfriend was a 6'4" 200+ jacked dude)
>she's insanely into me
>we go out a lot, she always tries to look around and sort of pretend we're sneaking around
>tells me she's never had an affair before and it's "very romantic"
>she turned out to be not into me insulting her boyfriend while we fucked
>but i would still tease her about him
>she drove me around in his car, one time even to check out a condo i wanted to buy
>she gets really upset when i fuck other girls
>eventually dumps him
>says he was silent for a long time and then cried a lot
>that kind of moved him from NPC to real person in my head
>we actually date for a bit
>unsurprising to me but surprising to her, her friends figured out we hooked up after that party

She was too high maintenance so I broke up with her after a couple months although I did really like her.
>>
>>679652159
>She essentially left him for me but he abused her physically, sexually, and mentally so neither one of us feel an ounce of guilt or remorse

Yeah, she's going to tell that same sob story about you to the guy she cheats on you with.
>>
>>679652430
That experience sort of soured me on affairs since it was a bit too real, although this engaged chick at work keeps doing non-work-related social stuff with me in the office and making jokes to people like "it's not what it looks like" so who knows?
>>
>>679652426
LOL she cheated on someone for you, she has no moral grounding whatsoever.
You sound like a beta pussy at this point too so there's no way she's not getting some on the side.
>>
>>679652755
Haha okay anon. Okay
>>
>>679652426
>You probably dont understand what true love is anon, plus you dont know me or her.

I have roughly a decade on you, and there was a time I'd have dropped the same empty lines on somebody who bruised my ego.

Remember this when it all comes crashing down anon, not because I'm spiteful and want you to remember I told you so, but because I want you to know you're far from the first to be fooled and you're not alone.

Best of luck, faggot.
>>
>>679649645
Honest, intelligent analysis of introspective reasoning, don't stop. B/ my hero
>>
>>679652072
meh, like any other human interaction, you just look for the ques and make the right moves.
I would never put myself in a position where i was actively coming on to her...
Have to be subtle

My current job though is maintenance in a major office building.
full of pussy.
Have a few white collar bros there but we mostly laugh at the beta fags attempts to relate to the men.
>>
>>679653011
Why do you assume it will cone crashing down?
Not everybody is as shit at maintaining a healthy relationship as you.
You are also on /b/ trying to tell an anon you dont know that you know his life better than him and that you are all knowing and much much smarter and wiser than me.
Sociopath?
Daddy issues?
Trust issues? What is it anon?
>>
>>679650518
Sorry, not in the habit of posting dick pics online. I will tell you though that even with a small dick I could have had any of those affairs.
>>
>>679639684
maximum cuck, i hope its fake
>>
>>679653430

Nigga you have gotten instantly and overly defensive and volatile at every single response you got, we don't need to know your life story to read between the lines. Your crippling insecurity says it all.

Deep down, if you really believed she was 100% trustworthy, you wouldn't be so desperate for us to believe it too.

You gonna tell your kids that daddy met mommy by fucking her behind her boyfriend's back? Be real.
>>
>>679654153
Oh man if only you knew how retarded you sound. As a matter of fact we are bothing sitting here laughing at you guys responses. Thats why i rustle your jimmies with defensive replies man.
Dont be mad dude. Not everyone can be a winner.
>>
>>679653430
>>679654153
>>679652426
>>679653011
goddammit stfu just post more cheating stories
>>
>>679654535
But i only have that one :(
Plus making anons mad is fun, amirite mad anon?>>679654153
>>
>>679649465
more?
>>
>>679654484

Wow, straight cringe. You have to be trolling at this point.

>we are bothing [sic] sitting here laughing

I wonder if her laughter is the kind you do when the other chump doesn't know the joke is on him.
>>
File: 1456663519277.png (222 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1456663519277.png
222 KB, 393x391
>>679639114
Brilliant Post
Top Tier Keks ..
>>
>>679649465
You are the pinnacle of fucking cunt scumbag.
You are worse than and mudslime dune coon nigger or jew.
I hope he find out and fucking hospitalizes you both. Im fact no.
I hope a fucking war breas out and mandatory conscription is put into place and you get fucking raped and executed by niggers. That guy is out there fighting a fucking war for your fat fucking ass. AND you shared drinks with him.
You are an absolute fucking cunt.
Scum of the earth. Kys faggot
>>
>>679653430
Butthurt little beta, way too defensive of a response. If anything this demonstrates your insecurities that anon may be right. She cheated on someone to get to you, she will cheat on you. Is life
>>
>>679655368
As i said before.
Ahahah okay anon. Okay
>>
>>679649645
Exactly. I don't care. Everyone calls be a cuck here. But I'm having the strongest most intense orgasms of my life. And seeing my wife let herself be used sexually is so satisfying. Fetish wise and sexually it is so fucking amazing.
>>
>>679637948
Anon this gif made me laugh, I really really really like this picture :)
>>
>>679655256
He already found out, why do you think they got divorced?

also fuck you
>>
>>679649645
There's nothing wrong with you man. Opening a woman's eyes sexually is a gift. You're doing them a favor. My wife is a completely sexual being now. The things she does and can do are amazing.
>>
>>679655762
Thank god that hero doesnt have to associate with that cunt whore of a wife or you anymore. Id fuck just abiut anyones gf wife if i got the chance and they were hot. But not a soldier. Jesus thats low man.
Even for a cheating thread.
>>
>>679650989
Anyone likin my wife
>>
>>679656134
that "hero" was too much of a pussy to do anything about it. He threatened and threatened me over and over again but never came to visit. I gave him my address and everything and he never showed up.

You judge me but you literally know NOTHING about him. He was abusive and treated her like shit constantly. And he also cheated on her with random whores. So shut the fuck up and stop defending someone you dont know just because someone gave him a rifle and told him to go kill innocent people a thousand miles away.

You disgusting fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1125x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1125x1100
Fucked my brother's gf. We go to the same gym. She came over to my place after working out. We fucked for hours. She's so tight and sexy. I came all over her nice stomach and petite tits. Pic related.
>>
There was a girl who wanted to date me. Hi didn't find her attractive so I declined. A couple years later she was in a relationship and I fucked her just because I knew I could. Probably some sort of validation like I'm better than him or some shit. Like she'd choose me over him.
>>
some goth guy was being a cunt to his hot girlfriend so i cucked him.
>>
>First gf takes me out to her friend's birthday party.
>Don't give enough of a fuck to stay, say I'm sick and bail while she stays.
>Walk home, drinks and GTA with my (mostly) lesbian neighbour and her friend.
>Lights off and half a movie later, her friend is asleep.
>Neighbour and I are squished up together on a single size mattress.
>Drunk and brave, I slide my hand down her pants slow as fuck.
>Thankfully she doesn't flip shit, and returns the favour.
>After a few minutes, I ask if she wants to move to my room.
>Eat her out against the wall.
>She asks if I've got a condom, I don't.
>"Okay."
>Boner X 1000.
>Unfortunately so drunk, I forgot I'm going raw.
>Pump one into her, although she doesn't notice.
>She cums, then heads back to her room.
>Fall asleep, only to be woken up by gf coming home a few hours later.
>I'm still tired, but I don't complain when she climbs on top for a quick ride.
>My dick is still wet from the neighbour, I wish I'd fully realised that at the time so I could've enjoyed the lewdness in the moment.
>Finish up and have more sleep.
>When we walk out to the common area in the morning, the neighbour is just about to get in the shower.
>She pulls good poker face and says hello to my GF.
>With my cum probably still dripping out of her.
>Fap material for life.
>>
>>679635828
>be me about a year ago
>in relationship with same girl for a while, but unsatisfied
>go out to a bar one night with some guys from work
>three of us find three girls.. Works out great
>neverdonethisbefore.jpg
>end up talking to a maybe 4/10 older woman, like twice my age, nothing to brag about
>drunk AF at this point so meh anyway
>start dancing, grinding, making out
>talking with friends about all of us going to a hotel
>hell yeah maybe I can fuck one of the hot ones.gif
>as we're leaving the bar, my friends puss out
>fat chick in my car already
>kick her out, tell her to drive herself and I'll meet her there
>confused look.png
>she gets in her car and starts following me
>hightail it the fuck away from her

So that was my one and only experience with it and why I tend to stay way from it now, OP
>>
>>679635828
I fuck A married girl on the regular. It's worked out pretty well so far. She'll come over, suck n fuck, she leaves. I smoke more weed and go to work. Lifes okay.
>>
>>679635828
I never stole anyones girl but I got with 2 girls that this guy had a crush on.

He didn't have a crush on them at the same time, first one was sophomore year and the second was junior year. junior year girl became my gf for a year. He was bummed
>>
File: 1442385061783.jpg (44 KB, 757x736) Image search: [Google]
1442385061783.jpg
44 KB, 757x736
>>679657011
>brother's gf
can a person sink any lower
>>
>>679639114
This guy gets it
>>
>>679658072
No but it's hard to say no when she wants it and you're horny as fuck and she looks so good.
>>
>>679643849
mind to share pics?
>>
>>679638336
This is how you do it. No hate or resentment towards gf, just a bit on the side then back to the main attraction. This anon also isn't second guessing himself like a faggot.

Kudos
>>
>be me at work
>get called to other town for research
>go to other town
>bored, message an old girl friend I fucked once (not old gf)
>she's now a doctor, i like smart women
>go to bar with old friend
>talk and have fun all night
>we supposed to say good bye at the end of the evening.
>says she missed her last buss
>i offer to call a taxi, she agrees
>i'm too drunk and tired, ask if i can crash on her couch
>"ye sure, but no sexual stuff?" - ya no i got gf
>she keeps me up till morning talking about her shitty life, gave me some beer though
>eventually i'm supposed to crash at the couch, she says something about her bed
>i take the chance as say i'll crash there
>as soon as light are off I jump her. she's 10/10 team player in bed
>she moans a lot I finish on her face
>next day I'm sober as fuck and she's hung over.
>I finish research and go home and fuck my gf.

I'd actually recommend a little bit of side fun just for comparing and learning more about sex. Had better sex with gf after this.
>>
File: 20150524_134305.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20150524_134305.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
Yes, committed adultery, cheated on a my girl with a girl who has a bf.

>GF came to visit me up north
>impromptu go back home with her
>Stranded in SD, going to take train home
>Receive phone call from high school sweetheart, over 10 years ago.
>"Anon in town visiting family."
>Offers to give me ride up north as she continues visit
>Take her out to dinner and buy her some beer as thanks.
>"Anon I'm too drunk to drive, idk if this was a good idea"
>head back home, continue to drink.
>we both go to my bed to pass out
>her hands start touching my body
>strokes cock
>"God Anon, you've always had such a big cock."
>"wtf really?"
>Get good head
>"Anon I want you to fuck the shit out of me."
>"I cant"
>Totally fucks the shit out of her, too drunk to come
>"Anon I want you to cum in me tomorrow morning."
>wake up, try sober, morals eating me alive.
>begin drive to work
>Call girlfriend to tell her I love her, immediately knows I did something wrong.
>I eventually confess, my girlfriend of 4 years leaves me.

Picture very fucking related.
>>
>>679658402
Yeah. We were drunk as fuck and her friend is soooo fucking sexy. And she wanted it bad. It was also just one time. I think about her all the time but that night was a once in lifetime. God I came buckets in her mouth.
>>
>>679657011
She's hot anon. Don't blame you. She is probably cheating on your bro with a bunch of other dudes anyways. Might as well keep it in the family lol
>>
>>679658704
>>"Anon I want you to cum in me tomorrow morning."

This is hot, but any woman not your gf saying this is trouble.

>>I eventually confess, my girlfriend of 4 years leaves me.

haha you cuck
>>
>>679658306
what happened to integrity these days
>thanks obama
>>
>>679658704
fuck that bitch of 4 years, she only broke up with you because she realised how much of a dud root she is if some other woman hooked up with you in the course of one night.

dodged a bullet, man
>>
>>679654153

Yu blind nigga, you can not attack hin cu he dident give out info.
He is not attacking you, he is giving you an useful advice.

JUST TAKE IT BY WHAT IT IS YOU BETA FAGGOT
>>
>>679659095
If you were in my shoes you'd do it too. Don't pretend like if you had the opportunity fuck your brother's hot gf you wouldn't. It's the curse of having a dick. Obama had nothing to do with it. I wasn't looking to fuck her either. She pursued me and I obliged because it was no work on my part.
>>
>>679635828
ive cheated on every boyfriend this chick has had for the last four fucking years. she dated a guy for a year and a half and i had them broken up within a week of coming back from a year and a half in rehab
>>
>>679658891
I don't think you understand what a cuck is. Literally fucked more woman in 48 hours than you have in your entire life, behind the back of my gf (making her a cuckqueen) while also fucking a girl who has a bf (making him a cuckold).

>>679659192
Best response I heard, everyone like "You made a mistakes blah blah blah"
>>
>>679659631
>Literally fucked more woman in 48 hours than you have in your entire life

>I need to compensate for my lack of confidence on the internet by making up lies
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 627x1122) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 627x1122
>>679658402
Gf's best friend left. Gf on right. This is from a different party that year. But look at that body. Had to go for it.
>>
fucking cuck
>>
File: 1384924238896.jpg (10 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1384924238896.jpg
10 KB, 256x256
>>679659435
I wouldn't because I actually respect my brother
>She pursued me
You are a weak human being, don't try to justify it
>>
>>679659811
Literally just posted story and picture of how I cheated on my girlfriend.
>Idiot anon can't understand I'm calling him a virgin
>>
>>679635828
I have never nor would I ever cheat on the girl I'd be dating.

However I've more than once been asked by close friends to see if their "loyal" girlfriends would cheat on them with me.... every one of them did.

Women cannot be trusted, they will always want another cock in them.
>>
>be 15 year old sperg
>gf breaks up and her and my best friend get togehter
>really pissed.jpg
>fast forward 2 years
>he gets into super serious relationship and buys her all kinds of expensive things and pays for her lunches and shit
>get drunk message from his gf saying: "i wanr you"
>score
>passionately make out on her bed a couple days later
>he has no idea
>a week later she brakes up with him
>we fuck the day after (my first time)

2 years later and we're all still friends, i never told him and don't feel guilty at all
>>
>>679659885
>But look at that body.
>Had to go for it.

doesn't even look like she has a dick, doesn't seem worth it to me
>>
>>679660286
>we fuck the day after (my first time)

haha you virgin
>>
>>679647423
"conversating" isn't a fucking word you retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>679658072
I fucked my brothers gf when I was 17. He was mad as fuck for a wvike. I do not recommend.
>>
Have a long story here. Facebook isn't working for me properly so you'll have to accept a picture from much later chronologically

>be me, 16, 2012, UK. First year of College (Equivalent to end of US High School)
>First day, physics class, first lesson of the year
>Rock up a little early for whatever reason
>See alternate girl, hair dyed negro y azul, only one outside class
>Gothic/Emo clothing
>exactly my type
>haven't met any other alt girls at this point in my life
>omg I need this girl.
>Rest of the week passes, figure out she's only in my physics class.
>See her at the bus terminal in town.
>"Hi, you're femanon, right? I'm Anon."
>She reacts, all kinda shy and shit
>"O-- ohh hi"
>We walk to class together, she's shy but we get along
>As we reach the college grounds, she says "Oh hey, my boyfriend has that T-Shirt!"
>Hmm, that makes things more difficult.
>But having met her I want her even more.

Cont?
>>
>>679660286
The top tier move would've been alerting your 'friend' to her bullshit and fucking her off altogether after banging
>>
File: 1368314855406.jpg (93 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
1368314855406.jpg
93 KB, 525x700
>>679661630
>>
>>679635828

couple of times:

In HS, best friends on again/off again gf. They were fighting. Got her to masturbate over the phone for me one night. Next day at school she gave me head in the bathroom. Following weekend we fucked.

college- me, my gf of the time, another guy, and a hotter girl all worked together. me and hotter girl had a thing but didnt connect and both started dating other people. I was with gf for two weeks, huge titties, sucked like a champ. was just getting somewhere. night prior titty fucked her and had her give me head. came all over her dd's. next night hanging out with hotter girl whom i had a thing with(we were good friends at this point) get to talking and decide we should date instead of dating the other people. broke up with big titty gf on phone while hotter girl was deepthroating me.

third time: later on in college live with two roommates. best of buds all three of us. one roommates gf was just a raging whore. she would hit on me and other roommate everytime she got drunk and try to grab our junk and shit. having huge house party one night. same girl is drunk. roommate is passed out cause hes weak. she makes the moves yet again. for some reason i donnt refuse her this time. tell her to go in the basement in a little side bedroom that was down there (no one stayed in it but it had a bed, house was rommates parents old house we started renting when they moved.) meet her down there. face fuck her until her mascara is running down her face. fuck her hard. slip it in her ass and go balls deep.

those are the three times where i knew the dude i was taking the girl from. plenty of college sloots i fucked im sure had bfs i didnt know about. will tell full story if any interest just tell me which one.
>>
>>679661011
NICE DUBS (THOUGH DUBS ISN'T A FUCKING WORD SO YOUR DUBS DON'T COUNT, FUCKTART)
>>
Hmm.. I have a pretty typical cheating story
>gf says she is watching movie with a girl friend
>I later find out it was one of my friends
>they cuddled
>he gave her back massage
>they held hands
>she claims they did nothing more
>I still don't believe the bitch

Anyways.. I got pretty mad and have fucked 2 different girls multiple times. We are still together, but our relationship is pretty toxic. Kek
>>
>>679661630
>>679661852

>Become friends, we hang out with a couple of others every day.
>Trying to figure out how to play this thing
>what angles to exploit, etc.
>Unfortunately she seems real happy with her bf, but that could just be superficial.
>She seems really into music, start hanging out in the park and just listening to stuff together.
>Growing closer, working her over.
>Had a really sweet moment when listening to Green Day's 21 Guns. Probably Mid-October by this point, so 3 weeks had passed.
>She leaned her head on my shoulder.
>shit yes she's warming up to me
>"You're a really good friend Anon"
>Shit. Friendzoned.

Will cont.
>>
>>679635828
I fuck a friend's wife on a regular basis. He has no idea.
>>
>>679662737

>Meanwhile, one of the other guys from our group seems to be pulling the same sort of shit
>So she has 2 guys going for her and her bf.
>Lucky girl.
>Other guy seems to be having somewhat more success with her than me.
>He's kinda aggressive about it, whereas I also kinda just wanna know everything there is to know about her.
>(I'd fallen for her hard by this point)
>Gets to the point where I'm sure he's won and I've lost. & LOL @her BF
>fuck.mp4

Will cont.
>>
File: 1311603778372.jpg (91 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
1311603778372.jpg
91 KB, 323x323
>>679662737
>21 guns
>not last night on earth
m8
>>
>>679660012
Not justifying it. Just telling the truth
>>
>>679663713

>Hallowe'en rolls around, we all go to a party at her place.
>Massive Emofest - we're all dressed up.
>Everyone didn't expect me to dress up, but I did, and actually managed to scare everyone by just standing at the window
>Watch Fright Night and Nightmare Before Christmas
>Good shit.
>Her bf is a massive cuck and sleeps with our one gay friend (in a platonic way) whilst she sleeps (in a slightly-less than platonic way, but basically innocent) with the other guy.
>Our other two friends are clearly becoming romantically attached too. Good for them.
>and I'm there all alone. fml
>Basically nothing happens between anyone, but a low point either way.
>Playing Your Favourite Martian's Friend Zone in my head erry day, fml

Will cont.
>>
>>679664471
Please do.
>>
>>679635828
I met this girl in center i work. At start we went for cigarettes and small talk, shit like that. We talked about our realation ships and wat not. She had bf of 5 years and they lived togther. After a while we went for a drink and got fucked up, we dance, touch each other and you could fucking cut sex desire with a knife. Next night out drinking we hooked up and what not, fucked her in a car like biggest slut. Eventually we started hooking up on regular basis, we matched out shifts to be the same and opposite of her bf, since she lived near my work i could went to her place and plain whore fucked her. We agreed on not falling in love and shit like that just to be sure. She was one of those good girls getting losse, meeting me in tight dresses, heels, stockings, thongs, full arsenal, always. I did whatever i wanted to her, she was up for it, even destroyed her virgin anus aswell. Fucked her before work, do my shift and come home and fuck my gf aswell. When my gf mother died i said i cant go to after funearl with her family bcs somebulkshit i made and went to her place and fucked her brutaliy, made her cry, she even asked wtf. While fucking her in her apartment i was always imaging her bf coming home and seeing me dogging her, that shit was intense. This went on for good 7-8 months unitl she was too much obvius that she was in love. I ended it on good terms, next few months later she even kept sending pic and shit like that. All in all, it was good.
>>
>>679664220
21 Guns was her favourite.

>>679663713

>Few days later, we're at the park again.
>We're in one of those weird rotating dish things together, it's really sandy.
>"Anon, I don't know what to do about Anon2."
>"He doesn't leave me alone."
>"And like, I have a boyfriend."
>"I like his attention and all but I don't feel like he respects me."
>"I think he just wants me for my body."
>"Help me Anon-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope" (Kidding, she didn't say this last bit)
>Think about the situation for a while.
>End up telling all our friends about how Anon2 is basically harassing her.
>They all turn against him.
>He's not welcome around us any more.
>but as I said, she's submissive and shit, so for whatever reason keeps in contact with him.

Will cont.
>>
>>679665205
Its definitely the one to set the mood for a dicking. 21 is overplayed and only shrivels my dick now when I hear it
>>
>>679665135
I have few more cheats if anyone is intrested.
>>
>>679665205

>Her, Her BF, and I, all go to a Green Day tribute band which was showing in our town ('Green Date')
>It was pretty fun.
>Her BF is basically absent.
>Obvious now to me why she seeks attention from Anon2.
>Afterwards her BF goes home (I think he got picked up by his parents or some shit? We're 16.)
>I had like a 3YO brother at this point, and so I didn't wanna go back to my mom's place as it was like 3AM. I'd wake him up.
>So we'd agreed in advance that I'd go with her.
>On the way back it's real cold, we're both shivering.
>I'm wearing this stretchy grey and black cardigan/hoodie thing
>I wrap it around both of us
>so it's like two people wearing one hoodie.
>Is real nice, she's so small next to me, fits beneath my arm.

Will cont.
>>
>>679665814
Yes we are.
>>
>>679660220
Every slut goes for their boyfriends good looking friends.
>>
>father is a cuck
>I fuck my mother occasionally
>>
>>679649465
Was her name Milly?
>>
>>679665940

>November basically became me trying to help her get over self-harm.
>I hadn't realised she did that stuff - always wore a ton of bracelets/armbands
>Was trying to act like a psychologist or some shit.
>Not really worth talking about.
>December rolls around and she tells me some things about herself that she had told very few people.
>We're thick as thieves by this point. Had basically given up on getting with her tho
>But she tells me this one thing, and gives me her diary to read, and it like, it really sticks with me.
>6th of December 2012. Still remember that date. I realised I loved her then and became determined I was gonna have her.
>Slowly start warming up my interactions with her again.
>We hold hands and stuff "for warmth" at like 10PM at night, was a cold winter for our area.
>We literally spend all day every day with each other now. We're with out friends for the day but all evening she's with me.
>She doesn't like to go home, her mom ain't great.

Will cont.
>>
>>679666881
Go on..
>>
>>679662629
>We are still together, but our relationship is pretty toxic
end it faggot it will go nowhere good, you can do better
>>
>>679635828
I caught my gf cheating a year or so back when I managed to go through her phone and saw that she had screenshot snapchat pics of some guy with his piece out. It was at that moment that I realised I had something of a cuckold fantasy (unknown to me until then). I let it go and checked again a couple weeks later to see if it was definitely the her cheating and there were texts to an unknown number.

After another couple weeks I told her about my fantasy and then told her I knew she was cheating. Since then we have had a dozen or so threesomes/cuck nights. What my gf doesn't know is that I have been cheating on her with a butterface 20 year old with great tits.

We are still together.
>>
>>679666881

>For a combined Christmas/New Years celebration, all our friends go to our friend's house for the evening, one town over. Her BF is there too.
>We all play Slender and Amnesia together, and watch South Park and shit.
>Femanon and I are sat on the Sofa together whilst her BF plays, we hold hands.
>I was dumb enough to think she still thought of me as a just-a-friend haha

Will cont.
>>
>>679651620
How do I become an electrician? How does it work? You join union and get an apprenticeship and then get job based on seniority or something? Is it hard to get into the union? Are jobs scarce?
>>
>>679639684
Hope you ditched her...really
>>
>>679665949
This one started few months later after i started dating my gf. I was going to some rehab bcs some minor drug inccident so i dont get booked into system. Anyway, i got some free ticket for some theater show and my gf was out of town, so i simply asked one female friend i know that was alirght, even thou i never hanged with her nor we talked, she said okey, why not( she is twin sister of a girl a recently hooked up). She was one of that goth types but quite pretty and self destructive, full of tatoos and piercings. So we pack our shit from that show 15 min after the start and went for a beer. After fucked up night of drinking we hooked up, she was with this one guy for 2 years now but she seemed like she dont give a fuck. So, we started to get out, drink like retards and end up fucking on back seat. Eventually she left her bf and was okey with being my second. She was a bit of machoist and as i said self destructive creature, so she cringe trough it. We profile us as good friends, watching movies togther, playing game and stuff like that while in truth, i sodomized her, she was up for all but if i said her to suck it up and do that she would. Not in ass thou. Anway this went on and on, i even managed to go out with her and my gf in the same time, that shit btought me down but i handle it quite well. Sometimes while we went out drinking she would bring me to those gothic clubs and shit like that, and would wear exposovily stockings which i fucking love to provoce me, we would always end fucking in some sleezy toilet, me riping shit from her and her going home sperm stained and smeard over her, once she begged me to cum one her stocking and we contiuned night her spoiled like that. After a while my gf find out and i got into shit which i handled once more but i stopped seing this girl. It was alirght aswell.
>>
File: 10796.jpg (38 KB, 200x266) Image search: [Google]
10796.jpg
38 KB, 200x266
>>679667392

>We all go to sleep on the floor in like a weird heap type thing, kinda weird.
>But we were all real close friends.
>I slept with my head on her butt.
>Real good pillow. ;)
>We all move around and shit as we sleep.
>When I wake up, I just open my eyes, and look around without getting up.
>She's on the sofa, fully awake.
>Looking right after me.
>I'm real groggy but she waves at me and giggles. Big smile.
>We're the only ones awake.
>I go over to her and we cuddle until everyone else wakes up. Although I'm so much bigger than her I'm the one lying on her.

I found this pic from just before I met her. She's on the right, her BF in the back, and one of her stoner friends on the left.

Will cont.
>>
>>679668124
how fucking long is this story? get to the good part
>>
>>679668124
>I slept with my head on her butt.
>We all move around and shit as we sleep.

she shit on your head while sleeping and then you all moved around in the mess?
>>
>>679665135
>>679668038

English is my third lanugage and im writing this on my mobile witohut cheking spelling, so it is fucking teriblle, but w/e.
>>
>>679641276
Go to fetlife or collarspace there are plenty of local dudes who will bang your wife
>>
>>679668124

>I don't remember too much of the rest of the party.
>Her BF, Her, and I went to the train station to get back to our town.
>It's like New Year's Day, nearly Jan 2nd, nearly midnight.
>The Train is being replaced by a coach.
>We all get on it, gonna be a long trip, stopping at some other towns before ours.
>She sits next to her BF and I sit in front of her.
>After her BF falls asleep we hug around the seat.
>Kinda hard to explain?
>But like, her arms are coming forward, and we're able to press our heads together, and my arms are going back?
>We do this until we get to our town.
>>
File: 1390514442036.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1390514442036.gif
2 MB, 300x300
I frequently fuck my ex, last time was yesterday. She is in a healthy relationship for 2 years. We have this thing where she calls her boyfriend while I fuck her. Obviously he isn't aware of it.

>mfw I make her bf unknowingly cuckold his girl
>>
>>679668665
Jesus dude, is there a point to this? You don't have to type out every autistic memory.
>>
>>679668665
>she is hugging a train seat
>you are sitting there uncomfortably with your hands behind a train seat

autism
>>
>>679668665

>Some random shit happened for the start of January, and I move out from my Mom's to my Dad's, so I don't see her until term starts.
>But that's important to the story, because my dad lives 2 hours on the bus away.
>Mid-January, during our exams (which I was flunking because of how much time I was spending with Femanon), it snowed heavily enough that the buses back to my dad's were all cancelled.
>And he wasn't willing to get me given I was within walking distance of my Mom.
>But fuck my Mom, I wasn't going there.
>So Femanon and I go to her place together, alone.
>We hold hands all the way there, whilst we trudge through all the fields and snow and shit.
>(My town was pretty rural).
>I go to put all my stuff on the sofa, same as last time when I stayed at her place.
>"Anon, you don't have to sleep on the sofa."
>"It's cold and I have a blanket upstairs."
>"Plus I'm really warm too! ;)"
>So I went with her and We got under the covers together
>heckyes.wav
>We're clothed, but still, massive progress.
>Big Spoon/Little Spoon situation.

Will cont.
>>
>>679650877
You got what you deserved...the fuck did you expect
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
I fucked this one dude's girlfriend. She was a massive slut though. I think I was speeding up the inevitable.
>>
>>679645188
Good call brutha. You're my hero at least
>>
>>679638847
Cuckgratulations faggot
>>
>>679669325

Coach seat, and no, I'm like, 180 on my seat, facing the back, but whatever.

>>679669570

>The next morning
>"I really like you, Femanon."
>"I know, Anon."
>The autismo part of my brain is all "oh shit that means she doesn't like me back."
>fucking moron
>Next few days, every night I'm staying with her. Eventually we're doing this nude.
>But like, we're both all stupid about it, promising we won't look and shit, I know, fucked up. But she's "remaining faithful to her BF."
>After about a week of this, I kiss her, but she doesn't kiss me back.
>And I'm there, liplocked, staring into her eyes confused.
>She's clearly conflicted as fuck.
>"Femanon, don't you like me?"
>"Because I really really like you."
>"Please."
(beta as fuck I know)
>>
I made out with some slim chick some years ago. Her boyfriend watched as she gave me head. Jacked his white baby dick off and I noticed. I tell her to go an give him attention while I finish my beer. Not even a minute later she comes back to me, saying that I'm better. We nearly fucked but her mother came into the house and started beating the shit out of her. We were young and next to the Window. I was inches away from getting it in. Her boyfriend was actually laughing at the whole thing.
>>
File: 1230838657333.png (80 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
1230838657333.png
80 KB, 230x300
>>679670434
>"Femanon, don't you like me?"
>"Because I really really like you."
>"Please."
>>
>>679657671
kek
>>
>>679645868
>virgin
>not really
>an hero
>walk the dinosaur
>>
>>679670473
you and the boyfriend both wanted to be cucks

>no go and suck his dick let me watch
>no u do his dick
>I wanna fap while watching
>no u
>>
>>679670434

>Over the course of the next week, her inhibitions fade, and her inhibitions fade
>Passionately making out everyday. Biting her necks and ears, holding her throat. (She loved it)
>Decide to take things futher.
>Kiss her down her neck, down her tits
>Suck on her nipples for a little while,
>kiss further down her tummy, and her thighs, circling closer to her pussy.

Will cont.
>>
I stole some neets girl then dropped her after I was convinced their relationship was beyond repair. He was living with her too and she provided for him. Felt good to make that worthless piece of shit move back with his parents.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.