[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Donald Trump a terrible candidate? Besides that he is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
Why is Donald Trump a terrible candidate? Besides that he is not "politically correct" and isn't moral. Lets mainly talk about his actual political goals.
>>
His only one is to build a wall DONE
>>
>>679492881
And fix the economy and make fair trades with foreign countries.
>>
>>679492670
promising some thing you KNOW you will not deliver is not a goal.
Edwards promised paralyzed people they would walk again if they voted for him.
go fuck yourself OP. I hear broken bottles work well.
>>
>>679492670
1. Racial profiling of Mexicans/Muslims
2. billions of revenue lost through tax cuts
3. the 2nd Amendment is not an issue
Trump is relying on paranoid gun nuts to elect him
>>
>>679493132
>durr both sides durr
We're talking about Trump faggot
not some obscure Democrat
>>
OP here, to be honest I dislike all the candidates, I just wanna get a debate going.
>>
>>679492670
>implying any candidate is a good candidate
>>
>>679492670
To be honest: he is more tollarant than Cruz and more trustable than Clinton.
>>
File: bernie_2[3].jpg (136 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
bernie_2[3].jpg
136 KB, 630x354
>>679493322
there is no debate
>>
>>679493035
>and make fair trades with foreign countries
People who whine about free trade are idiots. We benefit from our current trade more than most people give credit.
>>
>>679493212
obscure democrat
so we are talking about Bernie then.
>>
>>679493512
He really is... He's just straight up and doesn't give a shit what people say. Fuck political correctness.
>>
>>679493572
enjoy letting some faggot get paid 40 cents a day to "benefit" your consumer lifestyle anon
>>
>>679492670
His actual policies, when he talks about the ones that aren't "muh wall" are identical to every other GOP.

Vote third party.
>>
>>679493666
the trouble is Trump is just a stupid asshole
>>
>>679493754
>Vote third party.
which means you're really voting Republican

good plan faggot
>>
>>679493587
>obscure
>would beat trump in a general election
ok
>>
>>679493572

>ship jobs overseas so CEO's can take money out of american workers pockets and put most of it into theirs.
>benefiting from a deal

You may pick one.
>>
>>679492670
His actual political goals are to make a megalomaniacal personality cult. Those are the same goals shared by Saddam Hussein and numerous other dictators around the world. As far as his policies that he states to the public goes, it is just whatever gets the loudest "FUCK YEAH, AMERICA". The guy couldn't be worse presidential material. Good work US, you have really found yourselves a new way to fuck yourselves over.
>>
File: 1460687974187.jpg (91 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
1460687974187.jpg
91 KB, 400x294
Fuck OP
>>
>>679493884
the thing is when the Republican Party finally does implode, it's going to take all of us with it
>>
File: 1325133662480.jpg (115 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1325133662480.jpg
115 KB, 700x600
>>679493839
>I have no idea what a third party is
>>
We've got the best candidates dont we folks??

His policy is
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
Rand Paul 2016
>>
He is a bad candidate because he only talks big.
I understand, during an election you need to stand out and make waves, get peoples attention. BUT, after you are elected, a nation is trusting its assets, its power, its people, its potential to chosen candidate.
With the power the candidate gets, he will work hard (for the people) to make the US (and also the rest of world hopefully, since we are all connected) a better place.

This is the problem, Trump does not give a shit about the people. He cares about himself. He lies, decieves, and just yells: I WILL FIX IT!!

The americans are pretty dumb, they hear him shouting the hardest, when instead they should focus on a person who actually comes up with creative idea's that will help the people, the country, the world.

When Trump becomes president, he will benefit. America will not benefit. Its that simple.
>>
File: N54dVvP.jpg (91 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
N54dVvP.jpg
91 KB, 635x600
the people who dont like trump are the same ones who think its silly to be proud to be an american.
>>
>>679493992
Yeah I do know how it works. You're a faggot too cool to vote for offered candidates, so you pretend there's an alternative. Which means you are taking votes away from a Democrat.

Hope you don't live in a swing state.
>>
>>679493666
Satanic trips confirm
>>
>>679494184
Nationalism is not :"silly," it's hivemind pants on head retarded.
>>
>>679493875
>Implying machines wouldn't just replace those jobs as soon as they return to the US.

Like I said, idiots.
>>
>>679494177
>Trump does not give a shit about the people.
then why has he donated so much time and money to people he doesnt even know.
>>
>>679492670
He's a bad candidate becuase he literally doesn't understand how the delegate system works.

That's basic shit he should not either studied or SPENT SOME CASH HIRING AN ADVISER so he didn't just waste hundreds of million on a campaign that will never see him nominated.

Dumbass has wasted everyone's time, especially those that actually wanted a change from the usual bullshit.
>>
File: 67940-honk-honk-chen-edits.jpg (17 KB, 299x215) Image search: [Google]
67940-honk-honk-chen-edits.jpg
17 KB, 299x215
>>679494210
Confirmed that you have no idea what a third party is. Enjoy your eternal "two" party system.
>>
>>679494184
I'm proud to be an American I fucken love America, but fuck Trump for real
>>
>>679494279
how on earth can you honestly think globalism is better than nationalism, cultures are different and thats ok. keep yours over there and i'll keep mine over here, whats wrong with that.
>>
>>679494365
>change from the usual bullshit
yeah I really wanted racism, economic upheaval and paranoia about guns to be the dominant paradigm in my society

thanks faggot
>>
File: 1453732618032.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1453732618032.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>679492670
He is a mediocre businessman with zero political experience. The only person that was even worth voting for remotely was Rand Paul but he dropped out early because he saw the idiots want to be told bullshit lies. Rand Paul and trump are both businessmen but rand Paul has actual political experience.

But too be completely honest it don't matter who you vote for, the president has little to no real power. They are just a face for the idiots to blame for the shot going on. The rest of the government with life time positions are the ones who are really in charge. So vote for whomever you like, but realize nothing they say will actually happen. The only things your vote counts for is your representative of state and bills to pass through. which does helps us get real freedoms rather than being salves without shackles.
>>
>>679494177

So much?
You are being deluded by big numbers.
He gives off a FRACTION of his money to other people. You have to understand, when he gives a million to poor people, he gets ALOT of media attention.
If he did not give a million away,m and bought the same media time, he would lose atleast 10 times as much.

He does not give money away, he is a businessman. He earns money, from sheeple like you.
>>
>>679494365
Oh and when the dumbass doesn't get the nomination it's going to be months of him on TV saying he's going to sue everyone.

Doesn't understand how the Republican nomination system works, what a fuckwit.
>>
>>679494412
there are no 3rd parties faggot
that's the joke
Enjoy thinking that throwing away your vote and helping Republicans win is a good thing
>>
Every candidate forever will be somebodies Trump.

We're all so willing to criticize other candidates harshly and forgive our candidates sins.
>>
>>679494443
Why would I think globalism is "better"?

I don't like annoying flag-waving hiveminds
you shouldn't either
>>
Anyone that is legitimately getting excited for either Bernie or Trump is a fucking fool.

I would add Hillary to that but I can't even fathom those that are excited about that bint.

Bernie seems like he's probably a decent person that does actually want to do what's best for everyone but none of his shit is going to pass in Congress and his tax hikes to pay for a total refurbishing of American life is going to hurt. It's not impossible but not really feasible. He's out of touch if he thinks you can transplant what works in Denmark on to the U.S.A.

As for Trump... I believe he's probably in this because he genuinely thinks he can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN but he's a clown that has fucking retarded ideas for policy.

If you actually believe that Mexico are going to spend 15 billion on building a giant fucking wall along the border you are absolutely off your rocker and you need serious help.

15 billion I might add wouldn't fucking be enough when you think of maintaining the stupid thing.

Tunnels are pretty cheap to dig.

I'm not fond of fucking muslims but how do you ban them. It's ridiculous. we need more scrutiny but think this shit through. When you bring a hammer to every job you end up doing more fucking damage. Trump doesn't know the meaning of the word nuance.

As for all the "TELLING IT LIKE IT IS YO"

"He's one of us!"

LOL...this guy shits on a gold toilet.

And all of you...bitching, whining, moaning at each other. IF you like Trump you are a fucking CUNT! If you like Bernie you are a fucking COMMIE!

The peanut gallery is fighting and you ALL look fucking stupid.

The game is too rigged. Revolution is needed but neither of those are going to fucking be the ones to head it.

Putting your faith in anybody that's running for President right now is straight up fucking retarded.
>>
>>679494308

>So much?
>You are being deluded by big numbers.
>He gives off a FRACTION of his money to other people. You have to understand, when he gives a million to poor people, he gets ALOT of media attention.
>If he did not give a million away,m and bought the same media time, he would lose atleast 10 times as much.
>He does not give money away, he is a businessman. He earns money, from sheeple like you.
>>
>>679494294

>work inna factory
>company decides to ship my job to mexico
>work for union and have 20 years in so while others loose their jobs i get moved around
>after a month im back to my old area
>my job is to fix fuck ups from mexico
>company calls back everyone i used to work with
>out job is to fix fuck ups from mexico
>company realises they are now paying to ship parts to mexico, paying mexicans to fuck them up, paying to ship parts back to us then paying us to fix their fuck ups
>company decides to bring work back to us

This happens almost every time we hit contract talks. They have office workers come out and we teach them how to do the work and within 2 weeks they go from "HERP DURP U GUISE OVERPAYED MONKEYS!!! DIS JOB SO EASY A RETARD CAN DO IT!!!" to "OMFG THIS SHIT SUCKS PLSE VOTE YES ON CONTRACT SO I DONT HAVE TO DO DIS!!"

Its the cycle of life in a machine shop.
>>
>>679494534
>I want corporations dictating how laws are made and how society works

Drink bleach faggot.
>>
>>679493850
doubtful and you know it.
>>
>>679492670
Motha fuckah wants to ban abortions. If only he was aborted...
>>
>>679494776
Yeah because telling gun happy flag waving dipshits like you to fuck off = globalism

stupid hivemind faggot
>>
All politicians talk a lot of shit in their campaign so you want to judge the guy by his personality and character, and Trump is guy a doesn't give a shit about anyone other than himself, greedy mofo, doesn't care about minorities, he's te kind of guy who'd start a war if it meant more money. He's not president material.
>>
>>679493986
sure kid.
>>
File: are you a carrot flower.jpg (195 KB, 1600x1693) Image search: [Google]
are you a carrot flower.jpg
195 KB, 1600x1693
>>679494627
Why would I care who wins of the two parties? They're both the same with faux competing social standings.

Obama: War and major economic hardship
Bush: War and major economic hardwhip
Clinton: War and major economic hardship (before the brief economic bubble)

etc.

Also how it throwing a vote away? are you not aware of how the electoral system actually works? Do you know what your vote actually means in comparison to the electoral college?

The entire system is flawed. If you're still voting third party under the justification of "b-but the person I like slightly more will lose votes!" you're an idiot.
>>
>>679494863
Sanders would wipe the fucking floor with Trump

don't be stupid faggot

oh wait

too late
>>
>>679494936
>kid
OK gramps
>>
>>679494279
>thinking its okay for illegals to invade our country
have fun when muhammed and his muslim buddies fuck you and your wife.
>>
>>679494767
>when he gives a million to poor people, he gets ALOT of media attention
i work in a hospital so i have to listen to cnn all damn day every day, they dont ever talk about him giving donations because it doesnt fit the evil narrative.
also he paid for a random womans mortgage decades ago and never talked about it until this year when she was at one of his rallies, also not shown on the news.
>>
>>679494950
>e two parties? They're both the same
no they aren't shithead

Bush nearly tanked this economy and wasted lives and resources lying to invade Iraq

you "both sides dipshits' need to be fucking waterboarded with liquid marshmallow solution
>>
>>679494879
America is literally 50/50 split on wanting abortions/banning abortions

Choose a topic where half the people reading don't think your a dickhead.
>>
>>679495091
You know the economy is still ruined and we're still at war, right?
>>
>>679495019
Actually when Americans create the demand to hire cheap labor that whole "illegals" thing goes out the window

they are "undocumented workers" because of this
>>
>>679494879
If only you were aborted. What good have you done for the world? No, autism awareness doesn't count
>>
>>679495100
bullshit
Abortion is legal and available, which means more than 50% want it
>>
>>679494905
>literally denying that campaigns aren't paid for by lobbiests, and that corporations/lobbiests don't effect national policy.

What did mommy pack in your lunch box today kiddo?
>>
>>679492670 Fox news actually looks like a good news station when he is involved, which scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>679495202
>low unemployment
>economy ruined

pick one faggot

>we're at war
you mean we're still cleaning up Bush's mistakes
>>
>>679494970
I love you bernfags so BUTT HURT.
>>
>>679494725

>Putting your faith in anybody that's running for President right now is straight up fucking retarded.

This.

Im voting republican because there are supreme court justice seats that are going to be vacant in the next term and our country can not afford to have a dem controlled supreme court.

A pres can fuck shit up for 8 years. the supreme court can fuck it up for 50.
>>
>>679493766
an egocentric, inconsistent stupid asshole.

he's terrifyingly inconsistent. hilary and trump just want to be president so badly that they'll say anything to win. it's sad.
>>
When will the debates happe . When will we have a new president
>>
>>679493884
>strawman argument

Bait/10
>>
>>679494970
wrong kid.
>>
>>679495303
>kiddo
how fucking old are you gramps?
>>
>>679495079

You listnen to cnn all day every day, and still know about his donations even when they dont show it? Even the stuff that is not shown on any news reaches you?
You just proved my point buddy.
>>
>>679493212
Trump faggot says it all..
>>
>>679495100
You must be new here
>>
>>679495343
Confidently stating that Sanders would clean Trump's clock isn't "butthurt" faggot
lrn2urbandictionary
>>
>>679495402
>kid
I'll bet you're a fucking hoot around the holiday dinner table Gwampa
>>
>>679495440
no, i know about that stuff because i watch the rallies and browse /r/the_donald religiously.
>>
>>679492670
If he wins he will be the fattest president of the US
>>
>>679495445
Keep up 8th grader
I'm a Sanders VOTER
>>
>>679495339

What is the unemployment rate of cuba and north korea?

They sure have booming economies right?
>>
>>679495339
O yeah I forgot when bush sent us to Syria because every president for the past 60 years has been puppeteering wars in the middle east.
>>
>>679494863
this one has been beaten to death by polls.

hilary v trump -> trump wins by a landslide
bernie v trump -> bernie wins by a landslide

the question here is if the democratic party will continue being evil assholes and keep pushing hilary even though she's awful. so far that seems like a yes which means we might have a president trump.
>>
>>679495339
>at war

We have never been at war you dumb fun dumpster. Congress could have, at any point, stopped paying the bill and military would have been withdrawn. But they didn't. Bush didn't just send troops, the whole govt did. You also forgot that barrack was following the withdrawal time table set by congress for Bush to keep funds. After he withdrew he commit the troops to a diffrent country. Learn to politics faggot
>>
>>679495252
Check your privilege cancer
>>
File: william-howard-taft.jpg (212 KB, 830x1080) Image search: [Google]
william-howard-taft.jpg
212 KB, 830x1080
>>679495551
wrong.
jane sanders would be the fattest first lady tho
>>
>>679495610
oh great
can't admit Obama leads a booming economy
BETTER BRING UP CUBA
good plan Trump Humper
>>
>>679495637
>bernie wins in a landslide
just like the early polls showed romney winning by double digits right?
>>
>>679495625
Yeah you forgot a lot of shit about how Bush fucked up
better blame the black guy
>>
>>679495339
>more part time jobs less full time jobs
>we solved unemployment!
People can find work, but it's harder than ever to start a career
Median income is down, homeownership is down, food stamp usage has skyrocketed.

But please, go on thinking that the economy is fixed because people who lost their careers now have to work 2 part time jobs because "more jobs!"
>>
>>679493035
a man who doesn know the difference between trade defizit and actua debts , leading a company worth millions is an idiot...
>>
>>679495671
doesn't matter
the US has been cleaning up Bush's foreign policy mistakes for a good decade now
don't want war?
Don't vote for Republicans
oh wait
you think that voting a a non-existent 3rd party is going to stop this
kek
>>
>>679495884
just shut up faggot
people are going to vote for Sanders or Clinton based on Obama's successes
not Trump
deal with it
>>
>>679495091
you know it's bill clinton who sold our economy to china, right? it just took a while for the corporations to outsource everything and it finally took effect when bush was in office.

both sides are the same. they're corporate lackeys and the only people worth our votes are the independents like bernie and ron paul.
>>
>>679492670
the fact that putin endorsed trump says a lot about how credible a candidate he is.

but hell, lets vote for him.

>make america a joke again.
>>
>>679493733
who gives a shit, now we have to worry about other fags overseas too? GTFO
>>
File: 1460385480663.png (633 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
1460385480663.png
633 KB, 700x1050
Ok, let's check it:
Trump - Wall Hitler
Hilary - Female Tolerating Hitler
Sanders - Communist Hitler
Cruz - Zodiac Hitler
And some mexican Hitler (i forgot his name)
Goverment, Goverment never changes. Just like in our shitland.
(rufag)
>>
>>679496040
>BTFO
Your butthurt is showing
>>
>>679496042
Actually no it was Bush who fucked up a budget surplus, lied about the reasons to invade Iraq, couldn't win in Afghanistan, and tanked the economy under a Republican Congress who didn't try to stop it

lying lying faggot
>both sides are the same.
no they aren't shithead
stop believing this absurd lie
>>
File: 1349085595689.jpg (41 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1349085595689.jpg
41 KB, 240x240
>>679495842
Amazing how you think because I'm not a democrat I care about the Republicans.

Good news, you're both to blame!

You also have yet to justify voting first party, or how third party doesn't exist, or how your vote matters. Or how low employment rates mean a healthy economy. Or how we're we're still at war despite presient being commander and chief. Keep being misinformed though lmao
>>
>>679496084
>who gives a shit
adults
people not you
>>
Trump is a terrible candidate for the same reason Sanders is a terrible candidate. Their ideas are so radical that they're effectively unviable. Neither side of the aisle would be willing to work with them enough to actually enact what they would want to as president
>>
>>679496208
>can't prove Obama is a failure
>improper use of BTFO

stupid Trump Humping dipshit
>>
Trump can't get the nomination, why is this even a thread?

Do you dumb kids even understand what an unbound delegate is? What happens when the Republican convention gos to a second round of voting?

You stupid fucking kids.

And yes I know your all teenagers, becuase it's obvious none of you can remember the last election, becuase you were fucking 14 and watching cartoons instead of paying attention.
>>
>>679496367
fairly obvious trump will run independent.
>>
>>679496249
>You also have yet to justify voting first party,
I vote Democratic party because they propose things I want
you're a total dipshit if you think the far-right Republicans are the same thing
a total dipshit
>>
>>679495774

We are swirling in the toilet annon. not even to where we were in 2008.

you want to see a real boom in the economy? get rid of corprate tax loop holes, bring middle class jobs back to america and stop pandering to every whine of the SJW movement.

No, you dident get pulled over because you were black. you got pulled over because you were doing 60 in a 30.

No you dident get shot by the police because you were black. you got shot because you tried to kill the officer.

No just because you THINK you are a man dose not make you one anymore then me THINKING shooting myself in the foot will not hurt because i identify as superman.
>>
>>679496335
>can't refute my evidence that Obama is a failure
>chooses to ignore the evidence instead
That is the proper use of BTFO, no amount of ignorance will change this
>>
>>679496049
Oh no! The Russians! The commies!

Back to your nursing home grandpa.
>>
>>679496249
Protip: there is not a single viable 3rd party in the US

stop throwing away your vote
you are an uninformed cynical dipshit
>>
File: 1351700391693.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1351700391693.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
>>679496475
>Third party is only far right

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEY SHIT

RETARD SPOTTED
>>
>>679496049
man, who would have thought putin would endorse the only candidate who doesn't want to go to war with him!
>>
>>679495533
you posted this the other day. get some new material faggot you're boring us to death.
>>
>>679496511
>booming economy low unemployment
>we're in the toilet

stop replying cringefag
>>
>>679496040
hate to tell you man but you're wrong. you're an uninformed tumblrina.

>>679495884 <- he's got it right. jobs and careers are fucked.
here's an article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/04/05/low-unemployment-check-low-underemployment-not-check/
>>
i have autism and i am voting for trump :^)
>>
>>679496513
I pointed out the low unemployment and booming economy

you can't handle reality faggot
no wonder you're sucking Trump Cock
>>
>>679495610

If hillary gets the nom then she will get a lot of female votes because "WIMMINZ STRONK!!!!"

She has a lock on all the black votes because something about ill have those niggers voting democrat for 100 years or something.

Trump would have a very hard time vs hillary.

As much as they say they wouldent bernie voters would line up to vote for hillary because trump is LITTERLY LIKE HILTER LIKE OMG LIKE SERILLSY LIKE REALLY HE IS LIKE HITLER!!!!!
>>
>>679496608
>throws away votes on shitty 3rd parties
>calls other anons "retards"

kek
>>
>>679496708
your smarter than most people without autism
>>
>>679496235
ok but seriously are you old enough to vote? i get the impression that debating with you is a waste of time.
>>
>>679496620
old wheezing right-wing faggots like you ARE boring
that's kind of the point
>>
>>679496750
I pointed out that the low unemployment is due to more part time jobs and less full time jobs. I pointed out that median income is down and home ownership is down. I pointed out that food stamp use has exploded.
you can't handle reality
>>
>>679496837
Actually you're a "both sides are bad" dipshit and it's you that will keep believing this lie so no
you're a waste of time
>>
>>679496818
>He honestly believes his vote matters

I see you got a solid C in 3rd grade social studies. Well done.
>>
>>679496453

If he dose the dems win by landslide.
>>
File: 14594193622260-v.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
14594193622260-v.gif
2 MB, 400x385
Clinton is gonna win it, femnazis will be happy again, no chances 4 white males
>>
>>679495339
>IS ANYONE EDUCATED ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK UNEMPLOYMENT IS?????
Unemployment occurs when a person who is actively searching for employment is unable to find work. you see the key word? ACTIVELY !!!! most of the niggers are on welfare and aren't searching for a job because it will probably pay the same as their welfare checks therefore they don't count into the unemployment numbers, get it fuckers ?
>>
>>679496825
>your
>kys nigga
>>
>>679496938
If this is so obvious then I'm sure you'll have no problem posting a link that backs up your claim
I'll wait

inb4 "do your research" "educate yourself" etc

I'm thinking you're full of shit actually
>>
>>679496547
you say that, yet he's ex-kgb with obvious expansionist leanings. bet you're more worried about the mexicans and their taco rebellions.

>>679496611
he endorsed the weakest person, he wants to see a weak america so he can get away with more of his shit.
>>
File: 1349326545719.gif (169 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1349326545719.gif
169 KB, 267x199
>>679496679

He dosent know that when somone looses their unemployment benifits they are taken off the books but still have no income.
>>
File: 1348553197880.jpg (14 KB, 298x292) Image search: [Google]
1348553197880.jpg
14 KB, 298x292
>>679497049
I don't think someone who doesn't know that there's no space between punctuation and words is fit to explain politics.
>>
>>679496947
Funny how votes matter when Republicans get elected and really fuck up this country

But Democrats? Naw. Better vote for some obscure butthurt Libertarian faggot who can't even fundraise
kek
>>
>>679496511
you're right about the economy but you're wrong about cops targeting poor people. it's been pretty widely documented and black people happen to be poor.

anecdotal but it's less well known than the statistics that clearly aren't convincing you: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-agent-drug-laws-intentionally-rich-communities/
>>
>>679497049
if that's so obvious then I'm sure you'll have no trouble posting an unbiased link that backs up your claim

I'll wait
>>
>>679495339
>What is inflation
>>
>>679497136

>my claims have been refuted
>i cant back up my own claims
>damage control mode: ENGAGED
>>
File: Food-Stamps-Monthly2.jpg (124 KB, 1018x582) Image search: [Google]
Food-Stamps-Monthly2.jpg
124 KB, 1018x582
>>679497136
Right here >>679496707
Also here's food stamp usage
>>
>>679497197
prove it faggot
prove that is the general consensus among economists

protip: you can't
>>
>>679497322
LMAO try harder faggot
>>
>>679497233
>Libertarians are the only third party
>The electoral college doesn't exist when Republicans win

Please stop.
>>
File: PicsArt_04-15-01.24.38.jpg (71 KB, 984x979) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-15-01.24.38.jpg
71 KB, 984x979
>>
>>679497385
what is a "booming economy with low unemployment under Obama?"

you faggots still can't break this argument
>>
>>679496939
nice point. very well argued. you're a pro.
>>
>>679492670

trump is the best candidate this country has seen in years

trump is going to win

and mexicans, niggers, and faggots will finally be the fuck out of here

mfw when niggers realize trump will make them work for their welfare
>>
People obviously misunderstand what the presidential election is really for. It's a distraction from the other important bills and laws to be passed or amended. Everytime we waste effort on this Hollywood style election show that already has picked a winner before they really started, we lose freedoms because they people being paid to go through and vote in several different states are scamming us by passing laws and bills to make our lives more an more difficult to own our own businesses or homes, they are creating the red tape to keep you as a low end worker for your life and forcing you to live with several other people just to make it in this society. Everyone is allowing this to go on right under their noses every several years we lose more and more freedoms due to this TV reality show we call election day.
>>
>>679497405
so what?

Obama still brought this country out of the shithole Bush sent it to

you're going to have to admit a black man accomplished that faggot
>>
>>679497513
Fuck off randy
>>
>>679497440
so you don't have a link

shocking
>>
>>679497432
The government only considers you unemployed if you receive unemployment compensation

http://www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm
>>
>>679493512
>more trustable than Clinton

Clinton has a record that she's running on . She has actual policies, which are not just goals, but methods to achieve those goals. You might disagree with them, as I do, but they exist, and she articulates them all the time.

What does Trump have? A handful of unrealistic goals, some of which he changes when it's convenient, and no idea how to go about making them happen.

Your problem is that you think being rude is the same thing as being honest, when all it really is in this case is misdirection to draw your attention away from Trump's utter lack of substance.
>>
>>679497136
Here's home ownership
>>679497513
A lie you're pushing, that's what it is
>>
>>679497441
Please stop embarrassing yourself

every "3rd party" "vote" is a vote for Republican Party.

Still can't handle this, can you?
>>
>>679497281

>Dat feel when im black
>Dat feel when i get pulled over for speeding i admit i was going a little to fat
>Dat feel when i am given a warning and told to slow down a bit.

HOLY SHIT! Im black, had an encounter with the police and i dident get shot or end up in jail.

Might it be that nothing bad happend because i treated him as a human being?
>>
>Acting like the odds aren't so stacked in Hilary's favor that any other candidate actually has a chance.

Those in power want her to win, so she will. Just look at the horse-shit delegate system the dems have going now that lets voting mean less than nothing. It's fucking stupid that so many people are Trump vs. Bernie when they don't get that it doesn't fucking matter. All candidates are shit in this election, but the fact that there's no real choice is what really gets me.
>>
>>679497538
You're a total dipshit who is not paying attention to reality if you keep spouting the "both sides are bad" fallacy

that's you faggot not me
>>
>>679497566
>trump is the best candidate this country has seen in years
hahahahahahahahahaha

no

>mexicans, niggers, and faggots
stupid racist dipshit
>>
>>679497597
Oh yeah, people losing their careers and being forced to work 2 part time jobs is definitely fixing the economy.
Face it, we're in a shittier situation than we started with.
>>
>>679497513
>low unemployment
>labor force participation rate at all time low

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
>>
>>679497643
Bullshit faggot
you really can't handle the fact that a black man took this economy out of the shithole Bush sent it

such butthurt
>>
>>679497713
the only "lie" is you polishing the turd that Obama isn't leading a booming economy

you faggots are so incredibly butthurt that a black man accomplished this
>>
>>679497905
>this much damage control
You're not even any good at it. This is just sad
>>
>>679497732
http://www.gp.org/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_USA
http://www.justicepartyusa.org/

etc.
Objectively wrong.
>>
>>679493133
Mexican is not a race. Its an ethnicity.
Muslims is not a race. Its a religion.

You are an idiot.
>>
>>679497903
still crunching numbers
meanwhile unemployment is at 5% or less

reasons why people will be voting Sanders or Clinton

not Trump
>>
>>679497905
Nigga if you took a high school economics class, you'd know that that's how the government counts unemployment, faget.
>>
>>679497970
You still can't refute any of the evidence that proves you wrong. Evidence which is mounting
>>
>>679497405
so let me get this straight. obama becomes president in 08. i see a graph of food stamp usage almost doubling since then (though that growth has definitely slowed down). how does this prove that obama saved the economy?
>>
>>679497831

>stupid racist dipshit
no, actually intelligent analysis of the source of 95% of this country's problems

fixed that for ya
>>
>>679498009
Your ass actually got handed to you several times

you cannot prove that Obama's successes are flukes, anomalies or bad economics

you are a massively butthurt right-wing faggot

stop replying
>>
>>679498118
I'm arguing that he hasn't saved the economy. The graph is showing that the problem is real
>>
>>679498052
Unemployment only counts those receiving unemployment compensation. If your "discouraged" you don't count on unemployment. Labor force participation rate is a much better statistic to follow.
>>
>>679497432
http://www.epi.org/publication/missing-workers/
>>
>>679492670
I don't think he would be a bad President, but I do think that because of the amount of polarity the country is experiencing at the moment he would only divide us more. Best bet is getting someone less controversial to try and cool everyone off and unite people.
>>
>>679498024
Those organizations are fucking laughing stocks faggot
they can't even raise the funds to be relevant

enjoy helping Republicans win with your childish attitude
>>
>>679498182
Now I'm certain you're trolling
Get back to your homework kid
>>
>>679498029
you support racial profiling, actually

you are a racist
>>
>>679498052

if you dont count unemployed people who quit looking for work and live off the govt instead, yeah, unemployment looks really low

but all those leeches, throw them back in the equation, and nigga you got yourself some bitch ass high unemployment right there

thanks niggerbama
>>
>>679498088
>if you took a high school economics class
I'd be a dumbass butthurt right-wing faggot like you butthurt over a black President?

Why would I want that?
>>
File: What.gif (2 MB, 635x464) Image search: [Google]
What.gif
2 MB, 635x464
>>679497513

Fuck off Randy! You greasy bastard.
>>
>>679498095
you haven't refuted any evidence that we are in a booming economy with low unemployment, actually

I could care less about your butthurt numbers crunching
>>
>>679495079
>i have to listen to cnn all damn day every day, they dont ever talk about him giving donations because

it's bullshit

>A Washington Post investigation into the Donald’s charitable donations over a five-year period—93 pages’ worth of 4,844 contributions—found that not a single one of those contributions came from his own money.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-portrait-of-trump-the-donor-free-rounds-of-golf-but-no-personal-cash/2016/04/10/373b9b92-fb40-11e5-9140-e61d062438bb_story.html
>>
>>679498175
>rational analysis
>racist xenophobia

sure faggot
>>
>>679498508
>you have provided evidence but I'm choosing to ignore your evidence so I win!
Fuck off kid
>>
File: image.png (83 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 625x626
>>679498433
>>
>>679497741
how is it that everyone gets off with warnings? i've never had a warning in my life.

(poor white guy)
>>
>>679498289
just stop it faggot

you are embarrassing yourself

People can point to Obama as the person who got this economy out of the shithole Bush left it in

no butthurt cherrypicked numbers crunching is going to change that

you hate niggers and liberals we get that
>>
>>679498315
>kid
OK gramps
>>
>>679497796
did you just use "i know you are but what am i?" in a political argument?
>>
File: image.png (322 KB, 410x445) Image search: [Google]
image.png
322 KB, 410x445
>mfw Trump is going to win the election
>>
>>679498699
[hook]

[fish]
>>
>>679498377
nice numbers out of your ass
>>
>>679498377
>thanks niggerbama
pretty much sums up Trump Humping faggots like you
>>
>>679498597
>kid
sure gramps
pass the cranberry sauce
>>
>>679495907
everyone knows the difference "idiot..."
>>
>>679498784
[hook] [fish]
>>
>>679498571

its not xenophobia when the fucking problems are from here, you ignorant dipshit

are you a mexitard? a nigger? or half and half?

how about you get the fuck out of my country?

you dont have to leave now, when trump cuts off your mommies welfare check because she refuses to work, youll leave then

enjoy france you fucking nigger
>>
>>679498740
Honestly once it was demonstrated why both political parties aren't actually "the same" you should have shut the fuck up

but you can't can you?
>>
File: 1458768136720.jpg (178 KB, 582x569) Image search: [Google]
1458768136720.jpg
178 KB, 582x569
>>
>>679498769
yeah pointing out reality is now b8

so how is 8th grade?
>>
>>679495492
urban dictionary? now I know you're a loser.
>>
>>679498508
wow. you could care less about number crunching in a debate about the economy.

anti-intellectualism at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>679492670
>Why is Donald trump a terrible candidate?

Because he wants to put America first. Because he's not interested in helping poor people from other countries.
Because he wants to secure the border.
Because he wants American jobs to stay in America.
Because he won't let people die in the street.
Because he doesn't like other countries screwing USA over by making bad deals.
Because he thinks our leaders are stupid.
Because he put his entire reputation on the line for the good of USA.
Because he loves everybody in America.

We need a candidate that wants to put foreigners over citizens.
We need a candidate that makes sure you aren't white or a U.S. citizen before helping you.
We need a candidate that will dissolve America into a stew of canucks and wetbacks, tear down the U.S. government, and put in its place a New World Order of Global government.
>>
>>679498895
>its not xenophobia
yeah it is dipshit
>are you a mexitard? a nigger? or half and half?

thanks for proving my point Trump Humper
>>
>>679498944
[hook] [fish]
>>
>>679498699
bad bait is bad
>>
>>679498979
>anti-intellectualism
pretty much your responses to easily documentable facts, like the economy is booming under Obama

I can't imagine what you think about man-made climate change
>>
File: 7ac.jpg (35 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
7ac.jpg
35 KB, 600x448
>>679497643
I find it amazing how few people are aware of this.
>>
>>679499010
you don't even know what b8 is faggot
>>
>>679494970
Polls show that in general hillary vs trump, trump would win.

>Hillary beating sanders

Don't be pants on retarded.
>>
>>679494279

nationalism creates competition and competition drives innovation
>>
>>679499066
right
so putting you stupid right-wing dipshits in your place about Obama's successes is now "bait"

stupid faggot
no wonder you're sucking Trump's cock
>>
>>679498895
he's just a trump supporter trying to make liberals look stupid. bad bait. no one can be that stupid.
>>
>>679499189
[shitposter]
[hook]
[fish]
>>
>>679499219
>polls show Trump would win
bullshit
>>
>>679492670
because he has no political experience and his whole campaign is obviously a joke. the guy never discusses his policies and when people ask him questions about his outlandish ideas he changes the subject.

i mean its pretty goddamned obvious that donald trump isnt meant to be taken seriously. hes just some pawn so big bank backed hillary has an easier time getting elected.
>>
File: 1458298243723.png (4 MB, 1842x1288) Image search: [Google]
1458298243723.png
4 MB, 1842x1288
>>
>>679499239
Nationalism creates hivemind mob mentality

fuck the Pledge of Allegiance, too
>>
File: 1458689639144.png (188 KB, 1198x686) Image search: [Google]
1458689639144.png
188 KB, 1198x686
>>
>>679492670
How is he not moral, you stupid piece of shit?
>>
>>679494543
Explain in detail what political experience is and why it is an effective tool in being the president. Seriously. Explain it to me because i really don't understand why someone needs this. give me an example and tell me how it helps.
>>
>>679495907
billions*
>>
File: Trump Vs Sanders.jpg (223 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
Trump Vs Sanders.jpg
223 KB, 1023x675
>>
>>679499101
and the bait continues
>>
>>679499289
Enjoy getting buttmad when Obama is considered a great President by subsequent generations

oh wait you already are
>>
>>679499435
faggot
>>
>>679498988
Perfection. Fuck other CUNTries cuz we don't worry about issues of our own. Merica.
>>
>>679492881
He wouldn't build a wall of he's president.
>>
File: 1460009191264.jpg (206 KB, 650x620) Image search: [Google]
1460009191264.jpg
206 KB, 650x620
>>
>>679498376
This is either bait or an sjw
>>
>>679499444
>bait
except it isn't

It's reality you can't handle

sorry if you think that's trolling
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (52 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
52 KB, 768x768
>>679498376
>racial profiling
>>
>>679499512
but you do support racial profiling

why are you butthurt about this too?
>>
>>679493133
>billions of revenue lost through tax cuts

Oh sweet "I never took an economics class" goodness
>>
>>679499271
you do know that you're arguing with a staunch bernie supporter, right? i know this is bait but your arguments are impressively uninformed. you're not even informed about what's been said in this thread.
>>
>>679499435
Because trump will not destroy America's economy if he deports Illegal inmigrants

Oh wait...
>>
>>679499526
Trump supports racial profiling of Muslims and Mexicans to accomplish his xenophobic goals

deal with it
>>
>>679496084
>who gives a shit, now we have to worry about other fags overseas too?

Yes, otherwise you can shut the fuck up when they show up in your country to take your stuff.
>>
>>679492881
That's a pretty good one.
>>
>>679499446
[hook]
>>
Better than Hillary. That's all.
>>
>>679499575
Yeah can't break the argument
better accuse your opponent of not understanding economics

do you faggots even know what you're supporting?
>>
File: Leak.jpg (84 KB, 504x912) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
84 KB, 504x912
< 3 > She is one big of a whore :) https://www.dropbox.com/s/uylrlko6y1qu5ff/DUMP.zip?dl=1 She enjoyed getting fucked in the ass with her tight pussy. Oh and she is 18 I promise guys
>>
File: laughing.jpg (45 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
45 KB, 446x400
>>679499641
>>
>>679499581
>you do know that you're arguing with a staunch bernie supporter, right?
then shut up
>>
>>679495091
bush hurt the economy?

Bush didn't have shit to do with the housing collapse retard. Wars increase aggregate demand which will cause an increase in GDP which in turn lowers unemployment an increases worker pay. This is an economy wide effect proven time and time again.
The economy collapsed because banks made bad loans to people who couldn't pay them and set the interest rates to low.
Step up faggot
>>
>>679492670
>his actual political goals

are to troll the fuck out of our electoral system and add the White House to the list of buildings which purposes are secondary to displaying his name.

/thread
>>
>>679498988
You know that you did not say anything, right? This is exactly like the bernfags saying that Bernie will break up the banks and lots of general things and happy ideas, but then do not point to any specific policy.

And you want to know why they don't tell you specific policies? Because then you would analyze them and notice that they wouldn't work. Trump does not tell how he's going to make jobs to stay in America because he know that it's not going to work well: either companies won't bring back any jobs or they will by obligation, raise prices and other companies will have to fire people.

Same with the immigration policy. The wall idea is absurd: There's already a wall in place for the hotspots. A wall all over the border is really hard to do (or really expensive, or both) and would not stop illegal immigration (what if they overstay legal visas? what if they come by sea?). However, it sounds easy enough that people think it's a good idea.
>>
>>679492670

>Wants to force another sovereign state to pay for something he built.

>Believes that women should be punished if they have abortions.

>Wants to ban every single Muslim from the US.

>Has bankrupted himself four times.

>Wants to destroy encryption.

Why the fuck do you think this man is president material?
>>
>>679499693
>durr its b8
>durr
I pity faggots like you
>>
>>679499639
giving americans jobs is much better than cheap roads, much better than strengthening chinese economy.
Trump will create more full-time jobs for americans instead of the democrats creating more part-time jobs.
>>
>>679499731
so you can't deal with it

who knew?
>>
>>679499856
>>
>>679499503
sad thing is that he would improve the country by investing in poor communities. crime is an economical issue, not a race issue. by putting money in those poor communities maybe the youth would actually want to contribute to society as opposed to selling drugs and robbing people.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.