[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was the lightsaber duel in this movie complete garbage compared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 19
File: wat.jpg (75 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
75 KB, 720x480
Why was the lightsaber duel in this movie complete garbage compared to the previous ones?

Also, a fucking scavenger can beat a trained Sith in a duel?

What?
>>
>>679411403
If I shot you in the leg, could you beat a scavenger in a sword fight?
>>
>>679412148
If i was a magical wizard from outer space?

YES!
>>
>>679412148
Exactly. Kylo Ren was not a trained Sith. He wasn't even a Sith.

Also he was fucking bleeding out the entire time.
>>
He wasn't even a Sith Lord. Sith Acolyte perhaps....
>>
I liked it, sort of. It was more realistic, the duels in the prequels were too fancy and technical and unrealistic for real sword combat.
>>
>>679411403
because abrams doesn't care about choreography, he cares about shallow story telling gimmicks, because disney fans aren't a discerning bunch, and so abrams knew that his content could be all gimmick and no substance, all it had to do was remind people of star wars; act as a commercial for itself.
>>
>>679412148
>>679411403
>>679412410
>>679412428
we all seem to be forgetting who were talking about: Mary fucking Sue
of course she beat kylo & would be able to beat a real sith
>>
The people fighting with lightsabers in this movie aren't Jedi OR Sith. Kylo Ren was not only emotionally compromised and had his attention diverted after killing his father Han, he lacked completed training as a Knight under Luke and as whatever the dark side equivalent under Snoke (JJ Abrams however has confirmed he is definitely NOT Sith).

Also, Kylo Ren was severely wounded in each phase of the battles. He was shot in the hip by Chewbacca's blaster bolt rifle, seen earlier in the movie blowing Stormtroopers across entire hallways, he was dying slowly of blood loss, Finn slashed his saber bearing arm's shoulder causing further blood loss and Rey got him in the knee.

To Rey's credit, she is a living Force savant. She is the light side of the Force's living embodiment. Rey IS The Force Awakens. As seen in previous installments, the Force WANTS to be in balance; with the Dark Side growing stronger, the will of the natural Force (as taught to us via Qui-Gon Jinn) thrives within Rey to meet the challenge. Before all this she is seen as melee and staff fightinf capable.

She's also the love child of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade. Making her the niece of Leia Organa and cousin of Ben Skywalker (Kylo Ren).

The Force is strong in the Skywalker family, and The Force Awakens is only 33% of the Rey and Kylo story.
>>
Because he'd just been shot by chewbacca's bowcaster, he'd just duelled Finn before, Rey is extremely strong in the force and Kylo isn't even a Sith Lord yet
>>
The lightsaber duel was one of the few good things in the film.
The prequels had far too tight a choreographed fight sequences that made it look cold, rehearsed and unbelievable. There was no emotion in the performances.
The lightsaber battle between Luke and Vader didn't have any martials arts style choreography and they were great.
Do you know why?
Because it's not about the lightsaber battle, it's about the emotional connection with the characters as they struggle between life and death.
>>
File: 4746f144583a870d.jpg (23 KB, 289x334) Image search: [Google]
4746f144583a870d.jpg
23 KB, 289x334
>>679411403

God I hope Chewbacca ends up murdering everybody and then gets drunk and hyperspaces the Falcon into a star.

I'd pay $100 to watch that movie.
>>
>>679411403
1st

Remember who trained Kylo. Luke. Luke never had formal training in lightsaber combat. Why would Kylo Ren start whipping it around like the prequel duels?

2nd. It's a Star Wars movie. Not fine art. The hero has to live.

>Also Rey will be revealed as a Skywalker and will turn to dark side because she's more powerful and doesn't want rules.

3rd. Kylo Ren is not a Sith.
>>
File: j-j-abrams.jpg (254 KB, 1600x1141) Image search: [Google]
j-j-abrams.jpg
254 KB, 1600x1141
>>679411403
Let's all remember that this is J.J. Abrams we're talking about. He takes good stories from back in the day and turns them into flashy non-stop action pieces of shit just for the nostalgic shock value.

J.J. Abrams everyone...
>>
>>679411403
>a trained Sith
The word "Sith" wasn't mentioned in the movie at any moment.
>>
Rey is Luke and Leia's lovechild.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>679413185
>>
>>679414140
You mean:
Jar Jar Abrams
Jew Jew Abrams
Jerky Jive-Monkey Abrams
>>
Why are you just now bringing this up?
Movie been out ages.
>>
>>679414444
nice quads faggot
>>
>>679413205
I already said that.
>>679414014
Said that too.
>>679414418
Called it already.
>>679414444
What of it. And nice quads.
>>
>>679414140
See
>>679414544
>>
>>679413140
>of course she beat him
>after being knocked the fuck out instantly
>after being captured without effort by the same man at full power
>after he was shot with a blaster that has been shown many times to knock people back 10 feet, sending them flying and dying instantly
>after he was slashed in the shoulder by a black man with a lightsaber
>after he had to fight someone else before even starting with her
>after he was emotional from killing his own father
>>
>>679413863
this
>>679413185
mary sue apologist
>>
>>679415083
See
>>679413185
>>
>>679413736
>that bit where Luke loses it and just stars wailing away on Vader, ending with chopping off his hand

the best.
>>
>>679415083
>after he was slashed in the shoulder by a black man with a lightsaber

i like that the fact that the man was black is an important descriptor of the event here
>>
>>679415083
>after 0 minutes of practice
>after using the force after practicing for 10 seconds
>after showing herself better than everyone at everything, just needing 10 seconds to adapt
>>
>>679415385
See that post that agrees with me? Why?
>>
>>679415594
We're on 4chan, of course it is.
>>
fucking terrible movie all around that Jar Jar Abrams directed
>>
>>679411403
The previous ones where they flashed them around needlessly like retards, exposing themselves to danger from their opponent yet nothing happens because they're obviously only done that way to look cool for the movies?
Yea keep that
>>
>>679415599
>after carrying a staff around the whole movie
>after proving she has lived a rough life amongst scumbags and maybe learned how to defend herself
>how hard is it to swing a stick at someone on the verge of death

If you actually watch the movie she isn't pulling off sick spins, she's fucking flailing around and just swinging her arms, you need to be some god like jedi to do that now?
>>
File: 1459692703954.gif (987 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
1459692703954.gif
987 KB, 500x452
ITT: people make excuses for this shitty Disney movie, just wait till you get more Feminist SJW garbage dressed up as once-beloved franchises. Rogue One is coming out this year, you'll never guess that the main character is another white woman!
>>
>>679414140
Jar Jar Abrams?
>>
>>679415819
i think all the characters are actually part of the jar jar family
>kylo ren jar
>rey jar
etc..
>>
>>679414444
>calling people on /b/ nerds
also checked
>>
>>679416050
Jar Jar is producer for all of them. It's shit all around then
>>
File: This..gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
This..gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>679413185
>>
OP here first of all this was my first ever thread and I've been her since 2010. Wife is sick and was throwing up so I left and came back expecting the thread to be gone so I'm pleasantly surprised that it is still here.

Anyway, a lot of people are saying "he was shot". Yes he was but it seems a little hard for me to believe that he still couldn't handle Rey in a duel. Why didn't he just use the force to throw her or rip her saber out of her hand? He was shown to be able to stop a blaster bolt in mid flight and hold it there.

For the people saying he was not fully trained we can at least agree that he has had a decent amount of training. I mean he was a part of the Knights of Ren. Rey on the other hand has never wielded a lightsaber in combat.
>>
>>679416050
Just because it's a lead woman doesn't mean it's some feminist agenda, grow up neckbeard, try leaving your basement for once. Were the Aliens franchise part of the feminist agenda? Was Kill Bill?
>>
>>679413140
calling a character in star wars (movie where magical warriors from space travel around with energy swords) a mary sue is just retarded.
>>
>>679415289
I am not in any way, shape, or form a Mary Sue apologist.

JJ Abrams is shit, through and through - don't get me wrong, and I would have done a lot of things very differently. But let's consider the source material.

First there's Anakin Skywalker. Literally immaculately conceived. Born of pure Force energy to Shmi. Shown as a precognitive wonderchild able to not only see future events, but to act fast enough as a human child to be the only human to not only ever pilot a pod in the Boonta Eve podrace's entire history, but to completely surprise a seasoned veteran Knight and Master, Qui-Gon.

This same savant grows up to not only surpass all of the trainers he has ever had as a child deemed too old to receive the purest form of training, he surpasses the foremost Grand-Master of the Light Side of the Force, Yoda; both in midi-chlorian concentration (lame), but also in besting the Light Side of the Force's foremost expert in lightsaber duelling, Mace Windu.

All of this possible while not having "perfect" training requirements, being emotionally compromised, and too old to technically be eligible for Jedi training.

Then there is Luke. Able to defeat blaster drones while blindfolded with no training. Able to guide missiles without targetting scanners. Able to hold his own on numerous occasions in a lightsaber duel against the same master duelist who outduelled the previous master duelist, all again without completed training AND only after beginning training as a young adult.

Finally, after Order 66 and the Jedi Purges, the living will of the Force has so fee candidates to imbue itself into, so those few receive a higher concentration of it. (Think of the movie "The One" starring Jet Li).

She is a Skywalker through and through. Star Wars, at its core is a space opera drama about the Skywalker family. Of course the core family members are going to be badasses.

Do you watch X-Men and get annoyed when a female mutants powers manifest in a powerful way?
>>
Is OP Kylo Ren?
>>
>>679416557
Jesus titty fucking Christ, please tell me you care about more important things .... Like anything .... Meaning ANYTHING else.
>>
>>679416562
Did you even watch the movie? He did throw Rey into a tree, knocking her out, at the very start of the duel, then he went on to fight Fin, where he got injured further by a lucky strike, before expending more energy in defeating him before finally starting the fight with Rey.

>Rey is too OP!
>Kylo gets shot by a bowcaster which is shown to be devastating and shrugs it off
>Emotionally wrecked from killing his own father
>still fights 2v1 and almost wins
>can stop a blaster shot in mid air when at full strength
>can fucking read peoples minds
>can hold people immobile at full strength
>Kylo's power level is fine
>>
>>679416562

I'd also like to add that I was kind of annoyed at the whole:

>fly through a tight space while TIE fighters are chasing you and shoot a missile into a small space, blowing up this massive weapon

I mean that was like a literal rip off of the destruction of the Death Star. WTF?

I'd also like to add that I think Rey will wield a double bladed lightsaber since she has been shown to be proficient with a staff already.
>>
>>679411403
they don't teach disney princesses how to fight op.
>>
>>679412668
But thats kind of the point nigger. This isnt planet earth and it sure as hell aint the Milky Way.
>>
There was a special set up throughout the movie. You constantly saw Han asking to use chewys gun to show how powerful it was. And then in a fit of resent and anger chewy shoots Kylo. That kind of shot should have took off half his side.
>>
>>679416562
You need to read a lot of the cast and crew interviews and watch a lot of behind the scenes stuff to know, but tl;dr: Kylo Ren KNOWS Rey is his cousin and will make a later attempt in 8 and 9 to either corrupt her for Snoke/his own ends, or in a mirroring of Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, Kylo will take on the role of Vader and use Rey, taking on the role of Luke to overthrow Snoke, taking on the role of The Emperor from the inside. And considering how 7 is a re-hash of New Hope, that's entirely likely.
>>
>>679418233
Mulan and Merida disagree with you.
>>
>>679411403
She is obviously a very skilled fighter. She fucked people up with her staff earlier in the film.
>>
File: 1274862876760.jpg (13 KB, 348x281) Image search: [Google]
1274862876760.jpg
13 KB, 348x281
This thread has pretty much covered all the questions and answers. Anything else to discuss?
>>
>>679418010
>I mean that was like a literal rip off of the destruction of the Death Star. WTF?

Relaly? That's the only similarity you found? The whole plot of the movie was rehashed stuff from the original three movies. That was the point, they wanted to play it safe, they wanted to make sure that it wasn't another Phantom Menace where they go off book and create Midiclorians, the closer they play it to the originals the more people will accept it.
>>
>>679418308
You would think with such a ham-fisted plot device like that people would get it, but it seems people are still too stupid to make connections.
>>
>>679413863
>y
This
>>
Meh Star wars nerds can try & justify it any way they like, fact is Krybaby wren could stop blaster bolts at the start of the movie then gets beat up by a chick and a nigger.
>>
>>679411403
Not a "trained Sith"...yet
>>
>>679419600
What's it like being this retarded? IS every day a struggle for you?
>>
>>679413736
>The prequels had far too tight a choreographed fight sequences
That's because Jedi have a 6th sense. That's why those duels lasted so long. The loser is usually someone who gets overwhelmed (Obi-Wan vs Dooku), someone who gets tired (Qui-Gon vs Maul), or someone who just gets careless (Anakin vs Obi-Wan).
>>
>>679419073
I'm the one who has been answering all the questions so far. My worry, for the franchise as a whole, is how Disney and the Jew Overlords are going to fuck this shit up further. Poe and Finn are gay together, kill Leia and Luke, more white men are evil, more women and persons of colour are good, yadda yadda.

When I was a kid watching these movies I wasn't thinking to myself about these characters and their sexual preferences or their gender identities. I wasn't watching wanting grown men to be kissing one another. I was all like "wooo lightsabers! Woooo ewoks! Haha that silly 3P0".

Why does there need to be sexual identity politics in a space opera about lightsabers and good and evil? Why couldn't they leave well enough alone?

And now Mark Hammill is teasing that Luke might be gay? For what ever fuck purpose does that serve to the story??
>>
File: hqdefault (7).jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (7).jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>679411403
>she goes in for stabs
>usually staff-based combat involves some of that, at least in my experience
>trained to use a stick to beat people up with for her entire life on Jakku
>it's still a stick, regardless of if it's a laser stick.
>>
File: leavekyloalone.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
leavekyloalone.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>679419744
>>
File: 1349496347166.jpg (100 KB, 783x377) Image search: [Google]
1349496347166.jpg
100 KB, 783x377
Why are we still doing this
>>
Movie blew.
>>
>>679420157
And Disney will spend the billions its made with ticket sales and merchandise caring that you think that.
>>
>>679419600
He less so got "beaten up" as much as he got worn down by an endless barrage of events and circumstances.
>>
>>679413736

I guess I didn't like it because it wasn't as entertaining to watch.Was it more realistic? Yea you could make that argument but I don't watch Star Wars for it's realism.

I want to watch people whipping their laser swords around, throwing heavy objects with the force at each other, and shooting lightning out of their fingertips.

I enjoyed the fights against Darth Maul, Yoda vs Palpatine, and Anakin vs Obi Wan.

I suppose the difference was that those individuals were "masters" of the light/dark side of the force and Ren/Rey were still new jack faggots.

It just seemed like it was two people just swinging swords at each other. I feel like I could have done exactly that.
>>
I liked the movie and the franchise is way better with Lucas and his BS out of the way.

However I don't like that the best that 'creative' hollywood could come up with is basically a reboot starting from IV. If there a fucking ewoks in the last one I'll stab someone in the theatre.
>>
>>679419883
>more women are good
>captain Phasma

For real though , she better get a bigger part (like hell she died in that trash compactor) in the movies to come. I want a straight up cold bitch storm trooper to kick some ass.
>>
Kylo's mask is too small for the size of his face.
>>
>>679420579
Did you even watch the originals? Or are you some 14 year old that only grew up with the prequels?
>>
>>679420579
Just keep reminding yourself that this is movie 1 of 3 in this trilogy. How exciting was Luke's lightsaber scenes in a New Hope?
>>
>>679413736
Or maybe the arts were lost? Ever play KoToR 2? Kreia states at some point that the ancient Sith Lords wielded lightsabers in a manner that would make current Sith and Jedi look like children with toys. I'm assuming lightsaber fights looked somewhat like they did in the prequels, just more ferocious. Probably purely guided by the Force.
>>
>>679420657
see>>679419232

They will start to steer away from just a remake of the originals with different characters now that they have snagged in the populous to see they can make it.
>>
>>679418010
It's worth mentioning that the final task of traditional Jedi training is for the initiate to build their own lightsaber, so this is entirely plausible.

I'd like some line from Luke after Rey shows off her double sided lightsaber to him to be like "Master Kenobi told me a story about the only time he saw a weapon like this..." (referencing Darth Maul because he was an awesome villain. Still pissed to this day at how Maul got sold short).
>>
Kylo is a pussy, the nigger and the bitch are annoying and han is dead. Movie just plain sucked a part from the visuals.
>>
>>679413736
No. Best lightsaber fight was ep V. Theatrical but tense. This was an ep IV tier fight and in ep IV they didn't have the budget for a real swordfight. It was great back then, but new episode just sucked because it tried a successful formula with no innovation whatsoever. Even the music seems half-assed in this one.
>>
>>679421587
It's ok, in the old expanded universe that doesn't matter any more He survived being cut in half and had some sweet robot legs instead.
>>
>>679421842
>episode V
>not Episode VI

Come on man.
>>
>>679422001
Expanded Universe got retconned in its entirety when Disney bought Star Wars from Lucas.
>>
>>679422393
he showed up in rebels so he's alive now.
>>
>>679414140
It's like his hairline is trying to reclaim the vast, unconquered territory that is his forehead.
>>
>>679422393
yeah did you not read what I said?
>in the old expanded universe that doesn't matter any more
>>
>>679411403
Kylo Ren isn't a Sith buddy he's aKnight of Ren
>>
>>679418238
>Baww, I want my choreographed unrealistically faked fighting
>>
tbh this movie is pretty corny and garbage.
>>
>>679413185
Why not Ben Kenobi granddaughter?
>>
>>679420919

I did watch the originals. I'm 28.

They were made a long time ago so the excuse can be made that movie technology wasn't as advanced back then.

>>679420950

That's what I'm doing and people have brought up a lot of good points so far in the thread.

>>679421587

I liked Darth Maul a lot too, he was a badass and I agree that line would be pretty cool.

>>679423204

What's a Sith then?
>>
>>679423870
Welcome to Star Wars. People may be blinded by nostalgia but the originals were also corny and not exactly a good story.
>>
>>679423897
Obi-Wan never had kids.
>>
>>679424074
This.

>I grew up with it so anything different is bad
>>
>>679413185
>mara jade
>canon
>>
>>679423204
Ancient enemies of the Followers Of Stimpy
>>
>>679411403

This movie a shit and people who like it are shit.
>>
>>679417760
Kylo was fucking trained. He was supposed to start approaching jedi level
>>
>>679424035
A Sith is a dark lord trained in the dark ways of the force and is subject to the Rule of Two. A Sith is someone with a Darth title. Lucas originally wanted them to be called "The Damned" but this was given up as a concession to ratings Nazi's, because children in the audience. A Darth is literally a DARk lord of the siTH.

Sidious is a Sith. So is Maul, Tyrannus, Vader, etc. Grievous? Not a Sith. Lightsaber trained and dark side, sure, but not a Sith. Same goes for Snoke and Kylo Ren.
>>
>>679411403

This movie a shit and people who like it are shit.
>>
>>679424858
>trained
>gets pissy and slashes up his bases iMacs
yeah no

even when vader and sheev got pissed they directed their anger at those who caused the trouble they didn't throw a tantrum
>>
>>679411403

This entire movie was garbage.

I could have watched the whole movie with the sound off and still understood what was going on.
>>
>>679424858
Trained and graduated are two different things.

He was more trained than a youngling or an Initiate, but not graduated like a Knight or Master.

I'd say he was an intermediate Padawan, somewhere around Obi-Wan's level just before the events of Phantom Menace.
>>
>>679413863
This is what needs to happen at this point in the series.
>>
>>679424122
As a jedi no. But isn't it possible during his exile that he got down and dirty?
>>
>>679424922

So he was a Sith in training?

"The Damned" sounds way cooler in my opinion.

Didn't Palpatine try to institute some kind of Rule of One?
>>
>>679411403
>Also, a fucking scavenger can beat a trained Sith in a duel?

Because teh froce.
>>
The power of love XD
>>
File: the god queen of nords.jpg (83 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
the god queen of nords.jpg
83 KB, 978x550
>>679417350
That argument is the same as the ''Current year'' argument, not everyone in the star wars universe has super powers, and even if they do, they'll need tons of training to be competant.
When We were first introduced to kylo ren we assumed he was a fucking badass, but turns out he was a little bitch, that is why people are annoyed, if they had just shown him to be a bitch the entire time noone would question him being a cuck to the dindu.

Also it's clear that ray is a mary sue, even if she didnt whipe the floor with Ren.
>>
>>679425098
Kylo Ren being emotionally volatile is key to his character development. He started his Force training as a young child under the incomplete mastery tutelage of Luke, got corrupted by Snoke, and lives in a constant struggle between his desire to follow in his grandfather's footsteps to gain power, and the inate goodness and pull to the light side of the Force via his Skywalker blood from his mother. Add to this a deep shame at his father, his frustration at being incompletely trained on either side of the Force, being upstaged by Rey, slighted by Phasma and that mouthy ginger General, a defector rising against him on his watch, all while basically being an emo teenager.

His mastery of self will come in 8 and he will be truly terrifying in 9. It's character development and story progression. He isn't going to be a Force God in the opening movie. Disney needs your sequel bucks.
>>
This movie sucked.
>>
>>679411403
that scavenger is luke skywalkers daughter you uncultured faggot.
>>
>>679425365
Unless Disney is willing to pull a gigantic 6 movies too late reveal on the level of Jar Jar Binks being a Sith Lord, I just don't see this happening. Ben Kenobi was a HERMIT. Hermits don't entertain lady friends in the desert. He was too busy hiding from Order 66 and didn't want to attract attention.
>>
>>679425645
He was dark side of the force user in training. Disney and JJ Abrams have both said there are no more Sith. Snoke is not a Sith. Kylo Ren is not a Sith. All the Sith are gone. Thry are evil and bad and dark side Force users, but not Sith. Their "affiliation" for lack of a better word hasn't been named in the new canon yet. Maybe an off-shoot of The Death Watch.

The new Jedi are the Knights of Ren. New Sith have no name yet.
>>
File: th02W0IA3L.jpg (10 KB, 160x223) Image search: [Google]
th02W0IA3L.jpg
10 KB, 160x223
>>679412668
>the duels in the prequels were too fancy and technical and unrealistic for real sword combat.

No, not really.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq51w34Hg9I

Episode III was pretty flashy, though.
>>
>>679425645
Not a rule of one, no. Just an asshole who wanted it all.

The Rule of Two was clear: one to master the power, and one to crave it.
>>
>>679424922
Kinda glad they didnt call them "The Damned" sounds lame as fuck. Like some sort of biker gang.
>>
>>679426156
The movie takes great strides to illustrate the differences between Force Sensitives and Force Users. That, and not EVERY application of the Force is battle related. Maz and Han are Force Sensitives. They can FEEL it, but they can't USE it.
>>
>>679427079
>The new Jedi are the Knights of Ren. New Sith have no name yet.

Say what?

Han Junior is a Knight of Ren. His evil bitch name is Kylo ... wait for it ... Ren. I think it was established they aren't nice guys, even if they're not what Snoke's order will be called.
>>
>>679427079
Why did they get rid of the Sith? Are they just trying to get as far away from the original movies, in name only, as they can? Ex. Jakku instead of Tattooine
>>
>>679427687
Your opinion would change if they were depicted well enough. And this change happened in 1975. If you had 41 years to get used to something, it wouldn't bother you.
>>
>>679427968
It's the "muh universe" phenomenon that happens whenever a franchise is passed on. They just have to redo everything or else it wouldn't feel their own.
>>
>>679426299
Her name is Rey Kenobi so you're kinda right but wrong as well.
>>
>>679427964
Every Knight of Ren takes the surname Ren as a pledge to that affiliation. You're forgetting that Ben Skywalker assumed the name Kylo Ren while under the tutelage of Luke and carried it over when corrupted by Snoke. We might not end up calling him Darth Kylo, but his dark side affiliation will manifest in a name in 8.
>>
>>679426601
I don't see the issue. They already got rid of the expanded universe and killed off Han Solo. Why not do more crazy stuff.
>>
>>679416926

I like your point actually but you should read the current novels.

The old lady lesbian kiss and the two dad orphan was fucking awkward.
>>
>>679411403
don't forget the fucking lens flare flashing off the snow. fuck jew jew "abraham"
>>
>>679427968
When Return of the Jedi ended, what Sith was left to carry it forward? Under the Rule of Two, there was only The Emperor and Darth Vader. Darth Vader killed the Emperor, and then Vader died from his wounds from his fight with Luke and after taking off his breathing apparatus.

There just weren't any Sith left. That wasn't a production choice, that was a story coming to completion.

For this new trilogy, I'm sure it will be explained that there was a cache of Sith holocrons that Snoke found or stole and learned from books and such.
>>
>>679428157
Wrong. See
>>679429023
>>
>>679428617
They got rid of the EU because too many publishing houses were creating too much Intellectual Property to control. This was a contract law fuck-up more than anything else. If a writer invented a character for a publishing house, that character was owned by that publishing house, not by Lucas. So when Lucas sold Star Wars to Disney, he could only sell what he owned, which was the canon source material - not the EU. Disney killing the EU wasn't done just to be edgy shitheads, it was done to maintain a monopoly on Star Wars intellectual property.
>>
>>679428617
And Harrison Ford wanted out. That's why Han was killed. Harrison Ford got 3 more Indiana Jones movies out of the deal.
>>
I mean I get why BlackTrooper had a chance because he's the grandson of Mace Windu / son of Lando Calrissian so he's got alot of badass in him but that chick is just an orphan living in the desert who is fascinated with the resistance, there's never been a case of someone like that manifesting force powers within a day or two after learning about it for the first time
>>
>>679429023
So why couldn't they just come in and recreate the sith or whatever. I guess my main problem with the movie is that it felt like they were trying to make it their own universe, which is fine I completely understand that, but instead of actually creating new things they just tried to rebrand a bunch of shit and then have a pissing contest with the original trilogy. Which kind of annoyed me.
>>
>>679429773
Have you not read ANYTHING in this thread?

>>679413185
>>
Snoke can still be plagueis, and have the ability to resurrect
>>
>>679429023
There are actually a bunch of "sith" in a way, as it is no longer a race but an adopted title and philosophy, so anyone can read a holocron and make a red lightsaber and say they are a sith......

but with the rule of two the ones who are on the outside have to lay low or they will be killed if either of the top "Sith" thinks they are a threat

after Palpy and Vader got wasted, anyone was welcome to walk around saying they were sith. But Snoke is too fuckin' smart for that, he's done with sith bullshit, he's got his own ideas, probably because he is actually Grand Moff Tarkin who was hiding his force abilities the whole time and no one knew he survived the Def Star explosion in his safe room,, albeit very disfigured
>>
>>679429945
There are still two more movies in this trilogy left to explain what exactly they actually are. Remember, we've only seen 33% of the story so far.

But literally, there are no more Sith. There will always be the dark side of the Force, but the Sith were just people. People die. And at the end of Return of the Jedi, all the Sith people died.

Snoke and Kylo Ren and First Order are just Sith 2.0 - we just have to wait and see.
>>
>>679413185
Huh? What's a 33% Jedi? That's like the Jedi librarian. Fuck off nerfag.
>>
is he disfigured or is he an alien, possibly sith (species)
>>
>>679430100
If Disney is absolutely, 100% hellbent determined to keep Sith canon, this is the single best option they have to do it other than my holocron cache point I made earlier.
>>
you are expecting explanations? did you watch the first one?
>>
>>679430461
You read that entirely wrong. The Force Awakens is only the first movie in this new area trilogy. 1/3 = 33%. And I said 33% of the story, not 33% of the Jedi.
>>
>>679412731
devastating criticism
>>
Did people really hate the saber duels in the prequels? Personally Obi-Wan vs. Anakin is one of my favorite duels out of the whole series, and it was pretty flashy..
>>
>>679430483
Could be either or. Not enough information has been shown or discussed at this time. The writers left it open ended on purpose, likely for a grand reveal.

There is one tiny hint that is possible; the actor who motion captured Snoke os the same guy who motion captured Gollum from Lord of the Rings - Andy Serkis. He almost exclusively does motion capture acting. Think of past characters done only in CGI and think about how much better they'd be as motion capture characters. Darth Jar Jar has been a joke for as long as it has for a reason.
>>
>>679413185
Fucking finally. Someone who can comprehend what they see on screen. I like you.
>>
>>679430897
33% + 33% + 33% doesn't equal 100% moron.

That's not how the math works.
>>
>>679430900
I'm sure Jew Jew Abrams cries over his millions he got for making this because of the harsh things faggots on 4chan say.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>679431490
The Pythagorean theory embodied in text
>>
>>679412148
>if I shot you with a Desert Eagle .50, could you beat a scavenger in a swordfight?

FTFY. Remember, that fucker launched people back, and Kylo didn't exactly shrug off a shot to the stomach.
>>
>>679431490
Hah nice bait friend
>>
>>679431701
You mean a^2+b^2=c^2
>>
>>679431147
That particular battle at the end of Revenge of the Sith was the two most senior Jedi in the entire galaxy "throwing down the gauntlet" and going balls to the wall. At this time, no other lightsaber combatants of any worth were left active; Yoda went into hiding on Kashyyyk, the Emperor was outed and disfigured and wounded, left in hiding, Mace Windu was killed, Ki-Adi Mundi was killed, Kit Fisto was killed. These guys were the only two left. Both sides of the living Force were flaring up in their respective avatars. Of course it was going to be a ballsy, flashy, go for broke fight.
>>
>>679431462
I like you too, anon.
>>
>>679432037
>the Emperor was outed

All I can imagine is Yoda calling the senate to expose Palpatine's fetlife account
>"To a dark place this profile takes us"
>>
>>679415594
Black men cut deeper than inferior white Jedi
>>
>>679416926
the main villain is literally a man dressed in all white
>>
>>679431785
Notice how his skin started to get real pale and he started sweating profusely and he kept hitting himself in the affected area? He was literally dying of blood loss and was causing himself pain to pump up his adrenaline so he could keep fighting without fainting.
>>
>>679432374
Outed as in "Senator Palpatine was secretly Darth Sidious, the Emperor of the Sith", but haha, have a +1 internet.
>>
>>679411403
The real answer to your question is simple.

Ray Park (Darth Maul) did the choreography in Episode one.Which is why it kicked ass.

Episodes 2-3 were not quite so smooth but still tolerable.Not sure who did those.

Episodes 4-6 were choreographed by a Fencer, which seems a little odd considering it was such a hack and slash fest.(God the fights were horrible in these.)

Episode 7 was choreographed by Punni from HR.JJ told her that she needed to come up with something an untrained chick could pull off.

Hence, the suckfest.
>>
>>679413863
Top fucking kek
>my sides
>>
>>679412668
there is a reason for that. The prequels were set in a time where all jedis did was train so they obviously knew how to do fancy shit. Luke had short practical training, and obi wan/ vader were too old and disabled to do fancy shit. The battles in the prequels made perfect sense to be fancy. Now that being said, Luke trained kylo when kylo was a child, assuming that luke was still training everyday after the battle of endor he should have been able to teach his students fancy shit. Rey had no lightsaber training and should have died.
>>
>>679416926
Aliens totally had a feminist agenda, they even have a prochoice scene calling a man an asshole for refusing to give an alien "abortion".
>>
>>679413736
I agree with this, which is why even though Anakin and obi-wans battle seamed really fake, it was the strong emotional connection you could feel between them (which is 99% all on ewan McGregor who basically stopped the prequels from being a complete train wreck)
>>
>>679433133
albeit he was actually a cyborg asshole but we don't find that out til the end
>>
File: giphy.gif (495 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
495 KB, 500x209
>>679432893
>>679433005
>>
>>679432474

that's...actually pretty fucking badass. Just saying.

Kylo could turn into a real beast in the next movie.
>>
>>679433287
See
>>679432037
>>
I don't get it. Chewbacca got hit by a planet and survived what's the big deal about Rey getting her back broken on a Hoth tree and still winning?
>>
>>679433515
That's kind of the idea. His level of training and ferocity and emotional imbalance puts him somewhere around Anakin killing an entire camp of sandpeople and just before the final fight on Revenge of the Sith.

He has to be shown as unstable and weak and vulnerable first, so that when he comes back in 8 and 9 as a battle hardened, cold and emotionless killing machine, we can take note of his progression. Definitely going to be a beast.
>>
>>679415438
That's the best part of all the Star Wars movies. I would love to see a recut version of RotJ that minimizes the goofiness of all the Ewok stuff, and made the beginning of the movie make more sense.
>>
>>679431643
Let me show you how it's done.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sith Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on The Jedi Temple, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I’m the top force lightning user in the entire Korriban armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Galaxy far far away, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Republic and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in Teras Kasi, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Sith Empire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the galaxy, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1452093860953.gif (1 MB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1452093860953.gif
1 MB, 500x338
>>679411403
please this lightsaber battle was raw, real, and emotional (especially between Rey and Kylo). Finn was only able to hit him because Kylo was hit by Chewie's crossbow. It reminds me of ROTJ with vader and luke ... you could feel the emotion in that fight. This choreographed shit is crap:
>>
>>679412148
Rey obviously had her memory wiped. Throughout the movie she keeps remembering how to do things. Fly a ship into space, the mind trick, and then at the end how to use a lightsaber. Use your brain Faggit.
>>
>>679433287
I get what you are saying. But to me those duels make sense. I mean as has been stated already. This wasn't an old Obi-Wan, or a horribly disabled Anakin, or a not properly trained Luke/Rey/Kylo. That fight, just like alot of the other duels in the prequels, was between two people who were very powerful in the force, and pretty much all they did was train. So in the grand scheme of things, the fights throughout this series kind of make sense
>>
>>679433992
Ewoks were a management decision to be included as a marketing stunt. Nothing more. It'll get denied now as an integral part of the battle of Endor, but the opinions over their inclusion circa early 80's was very different. Lucas' handlers needed to sell stuffed animals for shekels.
>>
>>679434149
so cringe. i bet you make star wars parody lyrics as well. and this from a guy who owns twenty original kenner black bespin guards
>>
>why was this lightsaber fight shit

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want ballerinas and CGI Yoda jumping 50ft and doing twirls you massive faggot?
>>
>>679434253
That is a depiction of a Force Wind-Up; both users were accumulating power via kinetic motion to build up Force for a devastating smash. Like Goku cupping his hands before a Kamehameha. There is story behind the flashiness of it. It DID serve a purpose, whether or not you understood it.
>>
>>679434356

Clearly you weren't paying attention to the movie - she mentions that she knows how to pilot before she flies the Millennium Falcon, she just doesn't bother because she's waiting for her family on Jakku. Also, there no implication she doesn't remember her family, she simply doesn't go into detail. Also, she doesn't "remember" how to do a mind trick, it's implied her knowledge of the force AWAKENS (hence the title, faggot) when Kylo Ren enters her mind.
>>
>>679412148
If I had to fight a UFC fighter who had a broken rib I would still lose.
>>
would make some great wincest if they kylo and rey were related though
>>
>>679434481

did it work? i mean obviously they made a crapton of money of RotJ but did the ewoks in particular sell well with kids and what not?

I just wonder because when I watched RotJ as a kid in the 90s I fucking loved the Ewoks. I had some action figures and like playing as one in the RotJ super Nintendo game. But I guess not everyone shared my opinion lol.
>>
>>679434797

You're retarded.
>>
>>679434442
Already explained in
>>679432037
>>
>>679434992

They made two additional live action Star Wars movies completely centered around Ewoks. The fact that they're not widely remembered may be an indication of their success, however.
>>
>>679434818
clearly you are not familiar with the lore as "memory wipes" are mentioned in both the prequels and the original trilogy. maybe you missed it because you only saw the special editions.
>>
>>679432037

Palpatine wasn't wounded, in fact he fights Yoda AFTER being disfigured in the fight with Mace. He was still perfectly capable to fight anyone as far as the movie tells (and in fact defeats Yoda), how do you not remember that?
>>
>>679434992
There's actually a funny episode of How I Met Your Mother where Barney explains to the group that his girlfriend Nora must be 39 because everyone his age loved Ewoks because they reminded small kids of teddy bears and only adults thought they were stupid.

And yes, Ewoks sold incredibly well. They even had their own animated series.
>>
File: Vader_WTFITS.jpg (404 KB, 800x384) Image search: [Google]
Vader_WTFITS.jpg
404 KB, 800x384
>>679411403
>>679431643
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sith, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Jedi, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the Force and I’m the top pilot in the entire Imperial Armada. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this side of Naboo, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the holoprojector? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Outer Rim and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in the ways of the Force but I have access to the entire arsenal of the First Galactic Empire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the galaxy, you liar and a traitor. If only you could have known the true power of the Force and what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, JarJar.
>>
>>679435224

No one's buying it, sad bait is sad.
>>
File: VADER_JOKE.jpg (650 KB, 402x1438) Image search: [Google]
VADER_JOKE.jpg
650 KB, 402x1438
>>679411403
>>
>>679435525
>>679435186

oh I see. Cool. I learned something today, anons.
>>
>>679435482
In what universe is being hit by force lightning bad enough to cause your skin to glow, blood to boil, and face to become irrevocably disfigured NOT a wound?
>>
File: 1433526272491.jpg (59 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1433526272491.jpg
59 KB, 625x626
>>679411403
>>
>>679435868

In the universe where he fights THE MOST POWERFUL JEDI MASTER AFTERWARDS, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>679434818
fighting this hard to defend your mary sue
enjoy your pillow waifu
>>
>>679418945
Which will lead to her having a double sided lightsaber like Maul.
>>
>>679435970

Not defending that bitch whatsoever, I was pointing out how poorly written she is. I was affirming she was a mary sue, you dumb bastard.
>>
>>679436055
With a yellow beam, I bet.
>>
>>679434992
my younger brother and all his friends had gay little ewok teddie bears with glowing eyes
>>
File: THIS IS WHY I HATE JAPANIA.png (539 KB, 818x448) Image search: [Google]
THIS IS WHY I HATE JAPANIA.png
539 KB, 818x448
>>679411403
Whys is one of the main characters a fucking ubuntu dindu?
>>
>>679436255

Sure, your 'younger brother'.
>>
>>679411403
Nfuck this movie looks so shiity i am so thankful i have not seen it
>>
>>679435946
Remember, I said wounded and not killed. Either way, the original point I made still stands. In that condition, the Emperor wouldn't have been too much of a threat for a fully ramped up Obi-Wan or Anakin and his fight against Yoda wasn't a definitive win; Yoda wasn't killed and there weren't any judges scoring the fight like a boxing match. He showed well, did some damage and Yoda had bigger fish to fry.

All of this is hypothetical and tangential to the primary question of saber battling between Anakin and Obi-Wan, and THAT question was already answered.
>>
>>679428335
It's probably vestigial, like albus severus tom riddle hagrid potter or w/e
>>
>>679436367

What the fuck? Are you implying Obi-Wan was more powerful than Yoda at that point? lolwut
>>
>>679435868
Did you even watch the same movie as everyone else? The Chancellor was playing possum so he could lure Anakin to his side. He didn't even give a shit about his skin. Didn't phase him for one second. Honestly he only let Mace live long enough so Anakin could see him "beating" him because Mace had been a total dick to Anakin on multiple occasions.

>so weak..
>don't know... how much longer...
>looks over at anakin pathetically
>ZORCH ANAKIN NYUUUUUUU
>POWER UNLIMITED POWAAAHHH
>>
>>679436055
See>>679421587
>>
>>679436494
but what if obi-wan had face the emperor and yoda had faced anakin?
>>
>>679433005
But who would have taught Luke the fancy shit?

And not all Jedi are equally powerful in all aspects of the Force. So maybe Luke sucks with a lightsaber.
>>
>>679436494
I'm out right stating that Obi-Wan wasn't as tired or overwhelmed or as old as Yoda.

And yes, maybe even more battlefield experienced.

Yoda's mastery of the Force was always more passive and intellectual and philosophical. That's why there's a difference between Masters and Knights.
>>
>>679436702

Anakin would have gotten wrecked, Obi-wan would have gotten wrecked. Simple.
>>
>>679411403
Entire movie showcases Chewbacca's explosive crossbolt. making a point to show multiple times where Han Solo borrows it to quickly dispatch an enemy with ease and overkill.
Kylo was shot with it. did you not see him constantly bleeding from his side? He was bleeding out and willed himself from passing out
>>
>luke gets a luck shot with han's help
>luke crashes on hoth
>luke crashes on dagobah
>never see him fly again
>probably crashed on that island and has been stuck there
>>
>>679436934

I'm not sure you've even seen the moves; nigga you better be trolling.
>>
>>679436503
I agree there was a certain amount of possum beong played, sure, but we can't discount how much of a credible threat to him Mace was. Mace Windu is literally credited as the most gifted lightsaber duelist on the Light Side of the Force. He INVENTED Vapaad. What was in the hands of the universes most gifted lightsaber duelist while Palpatine was playing possum? A lightsaber.
>>
The fuck? The light Saber fights in this movie were great. They actually looked like they were fighting. They actually had to throw their weight into swinging the Saber and make it look good. Compared to the prequel garbage where there prancing around like bitches
>>
>>679412428
not even that. he's a part of the first order, which although they're pretty similar to the empire, they're not the same. kylo isn't even a sith, he's just a force sensitive that's on the darker side of shit. yeah, still more badass than the run of the mill fucknuts that show up in the star wars universe, but not as strong as a true sith. hell, even maul would have beaten his ass, and he was beaten by a padawan obiwan kenobi. Fuck, even Kylo's master, Snoke, isn't a sith, he's just a force sensitive with a bad attitude and worse intentions. So yeah, with all that said, not being a sith, not having the abilities to suppress pain, heal injuries, all that jazz, take a blaster to the side, and a 5 year old with a wiffle bat could fuck you up.
>>
>>679436992

Meanwhile IN THE FIRST SCENE OF THE MOVIE he holds a blaster bolt in mid-air. That crossbow scene was so retardedly thought out, most of us forgot about it out of sympathy for this terrible movie.
>>
>>679434253
So when you watch your favourite sport you only watch basic amateur games, because the pros are too good and practised?
>>
>>679437212

Yoda is credited as the most gifted lightsaber duelist in the Jedi Order, this is explicitly mentioned in the movies, my god.
>>
>>679433005
>Rey has no light Saber training
I'm assuming a melee weapon like a staff would translate well over to another melee weapon like a lightsaber
>>
File: tarkin.jpg (155 KB, 950x721) Image search: [Google]
tarkin.jpg
155 KB, 950x721
MFW people in this thread think luke didn't get lightsaber training from Obiwan after he ascended (Qui Gon, Obiwan , Yoda, and Anakin didn't die)
>Holy fuck you think that did you guys think that blue glow was radiation
>>
>>679437448

You assume completely wrong.
>>
>>679411403
Rapidly cuts to new shots, doesn't show off choreography, gets all up in the characters' faces where we can't actually see anything
>>
>>679437293
Of course I forgot at the start of the film he also killed his next of kin and was equally emotionally fucked up... O wait...
>>
>>679436843
I've tried to illustrate this several times now. There IS a difference in Jedi classes. Knights excel in battle tactics and use the Force offensively. They carry blue lightsabers. Guardians excel in strategy and use the Force defensively. They carry green lightsabers.

Mace Windu and Yoda are both Masters, but Mace is a Knight and Yoda is a Guardian. While Mace would have an upperhand in lightsaber duelling, Yoda would have an upperhand in Force powers.
>>
>>679411403
Snoke made it pretty clear that Kylo had not had anything close to complete training. (Pretty sure at one point he says he needs to "complete [Kylo's] training")
Not beyond a specter of belief that a heavily wounded, incompletely trained, rage-filled kid could be beaten by a different kid who has been fighting her whole life.
>>
>>679437465
How the fuck is he supposed to spar a ghost?
>>
>>679436992
And hitting himself in the affected area to cause pain to pump adrenaline. As I've already said.
>>
>>679437608

Desperate faggot grasping for straws. If anything, such a dark action would have given his mind more clarity you dumb fuck.
>>
>>679437219
>needing to throw weight with a sword made of light

Sure thing.
>>
>>679437387
Gifted Jedi, yes. Not combatant.
>>
>>679437630
#NotCannon

But going on this, Luke's own built saber is green, so not a duelling pro
>>
>>679437700
We cannot understate just how wounded he was. Blaster bolt damage and no less than three severe lightsaber slashes.
>>
>>679437854
>needing to throw weight into a sword of light with a heavy metal bottom
>>
>>679437802
How so?
>>
>>679438101
Not canon now, true. But that information was canon when those movies were made. The only exception was Mace Windu's purple lightsaber and that was an agreement made between George Lucas and Samuel L Jackson.

And at the time Luke made his, they weren't exactly swimming in saber crystals. He did the best he could with what he had available to him.
Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.