[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
batman vs superman was one of hte best comic book movies ever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
batman vs superman was one of hte best comic book movies ever. definitely in the top 5 of all time. the plot totally makes sense it just doens't hit you over the head with it. the characters and motivations were spot on. the acting was top notch. if you didn't like it then there are only 2 reasons:

1) you hate superhero movies. understandable reaction. most of them do suck

2) you're a marvel fanboy with really poor taste in movies. you can't be trusted with view on movies. you probably like age of ultron.
>>
File: 1436815483896.jpg (78 KB, 550x617) Image search: [Google]
1436815483896.jpg
78 KB, 550x617
Gonna catch the $5 matinee this weekend. Went to Deadpool last weekend and thought it was pretty good.

My favorite modern comic book movie is Guardians of the Galaxy. Looks like Suicide Squad is possibly like that. Thoughts on SS?
>>
>>679369046
suicide squad looks pretty great. the recent trailer makes it seem to be more aligned with the BvS universe.

by the way i didn't like man of steel very much.

gotG was pretty fun. so was deadpool. fun movies, though, not like amazing film making. watchmen was pretty great too.
>>
File: Bubbles.jpg (21 KB, 443x193) Image search: [Google]
Bubbles.jpg
21 KB, 443x193
>>679369313
Ya I thought watchmen was great. Boring, but it was true to the graphic novel. They fucked with the ending which was lame.

Man of Steel sucked I thought. Am I going to see the same thing in BvS? I don't mind it being dark, but when it turns into a CGI clusterfuck I just lose interest.

I have heard the reshoots on Suicide Squad are to add humor. DC needs to keep their own identity. Marvel can be the fun funny ones and DC can be the dark serious ones.

Dr Strange trailer looks good.
>>
>>679368761

actually i agree. i felt the movie didn't hold your hand throughout or spoon feed you all the information.

for me it's also the best interpretation of batman i have seen in theaters and ben affleck did a really good job both as bruce wayne and batman.
>>
But what about my kids batman v superman was to dark and serious l i need mah marvel wise cracks and light hearted humor think about mah childrens
>>
>>679369929
it corrects everyt hing fucked up about man of steel. i hated mos when i first saw it. i may go back and rewatch it now, not sure.

it isn't humor for suicide squads,a ccording to the film makers. they were asked by the studio if they wanted to add more to the movie and they said yes. it might be dvd release stuff. that's what they claim anyway.
>>
File: 1460569428042.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1460569428042.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
>>679368761
Good action good motivational montage on wayne..just flubbed some bits and logic here and there.
>>
>>679370062
it depends on the kids. my friend's 8 and 10 year olds loved bvs.
>>
>>679368761

i also agree it was good and much better than most of the movies that marvel are putting out. i've got high hopes for civil war though.

BvS wasnt as good as it could have been though. nowhere near. it spent way too long on batmans childhood - which we have all already seen 1000000000 times. it should have dealt more with his aging and bitterness than his youth

literally rewatching it now though so as i said its good enough
>>
>>679369976
exactly. that's what i loved about it. one example, which i didn't pick up at first, is bruce wayne bringing alfred a cup of coffee. this simple 2 second scene is actually pretty deep if you think about it.
>>
>>679368761

>the acting was top notch

Ben Affleck was actually pretty good as Batman but it was like watching him act with a brick wall
>>
>>679370430
batman's childhood lasted 4 minutes and was during the opening credits. i feel like this is the one thing that bruce wayne, more than any other superhero maybe, is constantly thinking about.
>>
File: Pink_kryptonite_supergirl_79.jpg (487 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
Pink_kryptonite_supergirl_79.jpg
487 KB, 951x840
>>679368761

3) You do not understand superman or batman and have at best never read a single comic.

Superman is a dick, batman kills people. These have both been established in the comics several times.

Be happy it wasn't more accurate to the comics.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8 KB, 160x160
>>679368761
>>
>>679370538
i think what was missing here, deliberately, is bruce wayne not having a person to tell all his plans to. he knows alfred will object so he stonewalls the guy. i think this comes across as being wooden
>>
>>679370795
yeah or you're against any portrayal that isn't the same shit you've seen in the previous dozen batman portrayals in movies and cartoons
>>
I honestly think another hour of footage could've done the film a lot of good. Fleshed out Batman more. Built the world more. Etc. Let's hope for a killer director's cut.
>>
>>679369313
>>679369929
I liked Man of Steel. I liked how the got Zod right. He's not necessarily a bad guy, he just as a polar opposite opinion to that of Jor-El. And kinda goes batshit when what he feared would happen did happen.

I do agree with everyone else, though, about the crazy Metropolis fight at the end. Mainly because it was so out of character for Supes.

Max Landis nailed it when he said that Superman is like the only adult in a room full of children. He is responsible for the kids. If another adult walks into the room and says he's gonna start killing kids, Supes wouldn't fight him while allowing kids to die. He'd take the fucking fight outside, or kill him straight away to prevent a single kid death.

I understand why paople hated MoS, but I liked it. I just liked it. I can't help it.

Also: Max Landis' Regarding Clark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw_GlYve_Lg
>>
>>679370480

yeah, it shows the kind of relationship that they have. it's like, alfred is his butler but in reality that scene just makes me think that they've been through some shit together prior to the events of this movie. they're behaving in a totally different dynamic here and if you really don't understand any of that it's just going to seem strange. he's not really a butler as much as he is a respected partner.

another thing that people don't really pick up on is the whole batman being an urban legend. the young cop at the beginning didn't even know batman existed and shot at him. batman in this movie actually operates in the shadows and isn't out and about in public like chris bale's batman.
>>
>>679371230
There's an extra 30 minutes on the DVD. I think Snyder wanted a 3 hour movie, but WB told him to reduce it.

I'm hoping that the DVD will be the cut that was intended.
>>
>>679371251
maybe i just wasn't ready for man of steel when it came out. i liked his portrayal in BvS. so maybe i'll like it when i go back and check it out again.
>>
>>679371521
yeah you can really imagine that this bruce wayne really knows how to keep his secrets, after 20 years.
>>
>>679371523
That's encouraging to hear.

Long cut or not, we all can agree that Eisenberg's choice on how to play this role took most people out of the movie. His motivations just never felt convincing or fleshed out.
>>
>>679371560
The end fight really does spoil it. Which is a shame.
>>
>>679371230
agreed. i'm really looking forward to the blu ray release.
>>
What i don't understand is how someone can say Age of Ultron is better than Batman V Superman.
>>
>>679371725
i hate eisenburg in anything so i cna't really speak to that. the only thing is he seemed to be the idiot son of the original lex luthor. maybe superman killed him in the 18 months since he arrived on earth, who knows.
>>
>>679371760
at least they address the true ramifications of that battle in Batman vs Superman.
>>
>>679371725
>>679371909
See again, and I'm not trying to disagree on purpose, but I liked Eisenburg's Luthor.

Lex Luthor is the most charismatic man on the planet. He's every single high profile real-life character rolled into one. The single most popular and powerful man on the planet.

And he will always be 2nd best to Superman and he fucking hates that.

I watched BvS with my brother, who's been reading comics since he was a kid. When the "piss jar" thing happens, my bro whispered to me, "totally saw that coming." I thought, really? I didn't.

Maybe I'm being far too forgiving because I want the DC movies to be better than Marvel's, but I honestly can't think of anything wrong with BvS.

Except it should've been longer.
>>
>>679372129
Did you notice how the over compensated for it in BvS?

Anytime anything exploded or was damaged, someone would comment on the building being unoccupied, or the island being uninhabited.

Made me chuckle.
>>
>>679372919
one thing i really liked is the fucked up speech he gives, where he's hemming and hawing around up there. i thought that was a pretty great character choice there. i also like how he was unable to tell his advice about power the first time he tries.

i did see the piss jug coming but it was still a nice touch.
>>
The entire alternate future stuff shouldn't have been in there. Confused everyone that doesn't know the source stuff.
>>
>>679373374

God forbid they make comic book movies for comic book fans.
>>
>>679373374
unless the scene actually plays out in justice league. then it will be an interesting bit of foreshadowing.
>>
>>679373561

It'll probably happen in the Flash movie.
>>
>>679373374
Imagine, though, in a movie or two in the future where there's a scene where the flash is desperately trying to go back in time to warn Batman. And the casual viewer realizes that that's what they saw it BvS?

Brix will be shat.
>>
>>679368761

There is a third reason.

Only 1 movie was made so there is nothing to compare it to so it will always be the best and worst.
>>
>>679368761
you forgot reason 3.

3) you're an absolute cunt who thinks that harry potter films are cool and wouldn't know a decent film if it throat fucked your mother with you made to watch

you fucking idiot, this film was an absolute fucking mess regarding story
>>
>>679373968
>>679373711
that would be awesome. i'd love to see an aged flash, maybe even with the shitty tv flash in a cameo in there too. since flash is the one comic that really supported the multiverse scenario early on.
>>
>>679374228
it made perfect sense to me, sorry. what about it has confused you? maybve we can help
>>
>>679374228
Be quiet.
>>
If you were expecting a movie like marvel and the dark knight triology you will be disappointed. If you were expecting a good comicbook movie you will be pleased.
>>
>>679374228
harry potters were unwatchable IMO
>>
>>679374517
good comeback, 40 minutes of fucking dull exposition and then cram as much shit into it to set up the justice league

this film deserved all the criticism, it was fucking boring besides the batman scenes and Doomsday was fucking useless

OP you don't know fuck all about films, hate on marvel because they are in good hands and DC uses fucking shit directors to shit out film after film

you are an absolute thunder cunt
>>
>>679374785
This.

The problem with movies based on Superheroes never really work because Superheroes stop making sense when you're older than 12.

It's like wrestling. You know it's not real, but you're into it, so you suspend reality and accept it for what it is.

Marvel characters are aimed more at children than DC, so Marvel make, what is essentially, a live-action cartoon. Which is easy to do because they're silly.

DC aim their characters at an older audience, so they have to make their characters more believable in a real-world. Which is hard to do because they're silly.
>>
>>679374517
wait for Civil War to wipe the floor with this piece of shit, I'm calling it now.

Marvel will show you how to handle more than two super heroes in a film along with a decent story and action

prepare to eat even more shit when this bitch goes public
>>
>>679375486
y4eah see this >>679375676 and be educated. stick to your wisecracking saccherine pointless movies with characters you really can't give much of a fuck about.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455288237681.jpg (19 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455288237681.jpg
19 KB, 277x296
>>679375486

Aren't you supposed to ask your parents before going online?
>>
>>679375676
>Which is hard to do because they're silly.

pretty much like your reasoning

the first two xmen films pulled it off with ease so fuck off back to the basement until you know what you're talking about faggot
>>
>>679375893
i hope so. the closest thing marvel has done to an actual realistic, adult superhero movie with some shit at stake was Winter Soldier. so if it's like that but closer to BvS then yes, it will be great. we'll see.
>>
>>679375893
If Civil War shits all over BvS, I will be the first to admit it. I'm not seeing it as a competition. I'm loving the fact that companies have started taking Superhero movies seriously.

And we definitely have Marvel to thank for that.
>>
>>679376115
unwatchable bullshit. the new series of xmen are much better than those first few forgettable films.
>>
>>679376115
The first two X-Men films weren't exactly great movies either. They weren't bad...but they weren't great.
>>
>>679376002

kek

or make a story with two of the most famous and infamous super heroes of all time and completely shit all over them, make is as boring as fuck and bitch because people call it on how fucking lame it is

stick to MLP faggot
>>
>>679376011
No, I pay my for my own unlike you freeloading piece of shit living with parents faggot
>>
>>679376236

Except it's probably going to suffer from Spider-Man Syndrome and try to cram way too much stuff into a single movie. I would have done two movies; one Cap and one Iron Man. That way it would be from both perspectives and they wouldn't have to do a massive storyline in 2 hours.
>>
>>679376433
you;ve already established you fit into number 2. just accept it. your opinion is worthless.
>>
File: 1454059801301.png (270 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1454059801301.png
270 KB, 1190x906
>>679376606
Congrats
>>
>>679376236
it will rip it a new one, I loved man of steel but this film was boring, no sense of direction and the characters had no purpose to get the audience involved

not jumping on the bandwagon, it just wasted the best possible super hero battle between two people in action films to date
>>
File: 1454058537914.jpg (76 KB, 533x524) Image search: [Google]
1454058537914.jpg
76 KB, 533x524
>>679376606
>>
>>679376701
like I said, wait for civil war and you can go back to sucking cocks as opposed to talking bullshit
>>
File: pg.png (42 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pg.png
42 KB, 500x282
>>679376701
>number 2
>>
>>679377150
why would a great movie make another great movie any less great? you're a fucking idiot and typical of the marvel fanboy mentality.
>>
>>679370480

The actor that played Alfred didn't look like Alfred. To sporty. Not at all subservient.
>>
>>679376997
I don't think it's over between B and S. This is how they meet.

They're never going to see eye-to-eye and the Flash warns Bats that he was "right about him".

They're building up to something big. Bigger than Darkseid.
>>
>>679377803
it's a different take on the batman mythos. why does it have to be exactly like every other protrayal?
>>
>>679377939

Some things gotta stick to the basic rules, unless one is completely remaking the character.
>>
>>679378311
you obvioulsy haven't read many batman comic books.
>>
>>679378311
They've fucked with Alfred a lot in the comics. I think they even had him as a retired spy at one point.

It's the shit part of comics. All the fucking retcons. Cos it's been running for so long the whole universe gets fucked up and needs to be rebooted.
>>
File: catherine-zeta-jones-net-worth.jpg (40 KB, 409x600) Image search: [Google]
catherine-zeta-jones-net-worth.jpg
40 KB, 409x600
>>679368761
You must be retarded. If you know NOTHING about the characters, then it was okay. But if you know who they are and what they're supposed to be like, then it blew goats. IT WAS TOO DARK!!! Superman is, in essence the eternal optimist. He embodies hope and good nature with strength and resolve. That's why he is referred to as "The Boy Scout" in the comics. He should be a bright and shining ray hope as his crest symbolizes and the way Christopher Reeve played him. Cavil could have redefined the role and loos amazing in the costume, but they made him too morose. And Luthor? WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!! Luthor is a shrewd, tough, strong and confident captain of industry with a God complex, which is why he is threatened by Superman. In this movie, they made Luthor a whiny, nasally voiced wimp with WAAAAAAY too many mentions of his daddy issues, who could have almost been played by Michael Cera. And as for Wonder Woman? Who the fuck picked Gal Gadot? Wonder Woman is an AMAZON!!! Not some tine ass Kardashian faced stick. You see Wonder Woman in the comics and she is more remniscent of a young Catherine Zeta Jones, young Monica Belluci or even a Jessica Biel type. Gadot had no fucking business and definitely not enough muscular heft to be in the role. If you liked that movie, you're a fucking nitwit. Batman, tough. The movie was perfectly dark enough where he was concerned and I had no problem with Batfleck.
>>
>>679377250
and you're a butthurt DC fanboy who's been fucked over by the DC universe yet again and will continue to take a good pounding

sucks being you bruk, top kek all round
>>
File: wpid-wp-1404707384536.jpg (41 KB, 700x588) Image search: [Google]
wpid-wp-1404707384536.jpg
41 KB, 700x588
>>
The best way i can explain b v s is it is a good comic book movie horrible film. Beside batman The motives of most of the characters were stupid. There was way too much fa service where I felt if you did not know the history you would have been lost. The editing was horrible and the trailers made it so you can literally piece the whole film together. Also the resoulution between bat and supra was lame. Dc is clearly trying to play catch up and is making these crammed films. I wish the just focused on batman v superman and not JLA and Darkside and doomsday too much set up to much can service.
>>
>>679378915
See, this guy is a fan and he gets it

I wanted to love the movie but if fucking sucked on so many levels

Batman was the best part, the rest of the film fucked its own legacy and history by ruining the characters.

Wonder woman was fucking lame, shit casting. Doomsday was a CGI fuckfest, luthor? raped and left for dead by the direction

Since when was supes a broody child bent on revenge?

Besides that it was utter bollocks
>>
>>679380125
Laughed.

If there's a non-9gag version of that...
>>
Haven't seen it but does it have gratuitous amounts of snyders trademark slow mo, over dramatic, orchestrated, pan shots and montages?
>>
>>679377250
four words that fucked this film right in the ass...

Your mother's called martha?

I rest my case, fucking defend that brilliant plot point you brain dead shit kicking prick
>>
>>679380422
THANK YOU!!!! Sweet, sweet vindication. And don't even get me started on the origin of that Doomsday piece of cgi shit.
>>
File: 1460675237603.jpg (62 KB, 575x587) Image search: [Google]
1460675237603.jpg
62 KB, 575x587
>>679380846
>>
1. Characters motives are inconsistent
2. Shoe-horned Wonderwoman and Doomsday
3. CGI-fest, with one of the worst CGI ever(looked like a cartoon)
4. Lex Luther
5. Inconsistent writing
6. Zach Snyder
I'm a casual movie watcher...I don't have high standards. Bad movie is bad.
>>
>>679382439
The pattern I'm seeing is that anyone who reads comic books, or has more than a passive knowledge of Batman, Superman and DC Comics loved the movie.

Everyone else thought it was average to poor.

If that is the case, then I think I have to applaud WB and Snyder for doing something totally unthinkable and making a movie for the fans.

Companies know that the fans will go and watch it anyway, so they make a movie aimed at a demographic.

I think I actually like this movie more now. Not because of its content, but because it stands out as how companies should make movies.
>>
>>679378915
>>679380422
>>679382439
/thread
>>
>>679383152
WRONG!!! I read the comics and know the characters and thought it was absolute shit. They completely missed the nuances and motivations of the characters and what they are supposed to represent. Snyder is a good director for dark movies like 300 and Watchmen. But a movie where 1 of the 2 main characters is supposed to be a bright and shiny beacon of hope should have had a very distinctive contrast in the light and dark characters. This was just dark all the way through. Snyder had no business directing. Might as well have Tim Burton direct Mary Poppins.
>>
>>679370244
They're adding more action according to the actors
>>
>>679383152
That's strange, most people I know who are fans fucking despise it, but my family, who don't really do comics but vaugly know the mythos of BAtmna and Superman because they live in a western country, they quite liked the movie. I think the fans overanalyse the movie to look for all the bad points, whereas a general audience will like the general stream of action and moodyness hte film gives off. But yeah, no, I teach film studies and I'd only show this to a class if I were showing them how not to direct a blockbuster movie. then I'd show them Edge of Tomorrow and yell 'That's how you do Action/Superpowers/big budget you assholes'
>>
>>679371521
>>679368761
either you guys are retarded or you got some next level sarcasm right there
>>
File: 1457955603332.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1457955603332.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>679368761
>>
>>679368761
shit motives, read the comics
it was literally
BATMIN HURTIE PEOPLE NOW? URH SUPERMAN KILL

SUPERMN IS ALIUN? URHG BATMUN MUST STOP ALIUN

a fucking 20 page COMICBOOK developed a better storyline that led to the actual batman and superman feud. superman just lost his mercy in events that would let people get hurt, but that was too much for batman. in the movie, its exactly the opposite
this movie was almost 3 hours long and used trivial events that led to shit motives.
>>
>>679384107
There was a time a while back where they were making good sci-fi movies with a few more layers of story. Stuff like Edge of Tomorrow and Oblivion.

Also making movies that bridged the gap between chick-flick and sci-fi. Time Traveler's Wife and Adjustment Bureau.

I thought it was the beginning of something, but it appears not.
>>
>>679384107
you teach film studies? What was your opinion of Waterworld?
>>
>>679385307
I mean that stuff still exists, but it takes a fuck of looking to find it. Just from the past few years there has been Her and Ex Machina that are great sci-fis with a number of layers, though I know many people don't like either.
>>
>>679385365
I think it's one of those films, like Jumper and I, Robot that the premise is really fucking incredible, but the actual film is really crap. I would watch it and talk a class through which parts worked and which didn't, and why I thought it was fucking cool as a concept, but I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>679381248
You're trolling or something. The Martha thing was about batman realizing that superman had a mother too, had a human identity on earth, and most importantly, had the capacity to love humans. Batman saw superman's humanity, and was reminded of his own. You can fuck off, you're either an inbred too stupid to understand or you're just deliberately acting dumb for the sake of memes and your stupid marvel movies.

Also you type like a retard.
>>
>>679385779
I thought jumper was pretty alright as a film, and agree that the concept was god damn brilliant. I, robot was just too damn slow and uninteresting. Concept of consciousness leaving the body was pretty cliche IMO, but it was cool how they roped it in with AI
>>
File: snow_goon_01.gif (19 KB, 600x189) Image search: [Google]
snow_goon_01.gif
19 KB, 600x189
>>679385559
I don't really want to go off topic, but I think this thread it reaching its limit soon anyway.

I kinda liked Ex Machina. But whenever I see a movie where a created thing behaves like "she" did, I always get this C&H strip in my head.

It's like the default threat to humanity. I want to see a more to it. Even though Ex Machina did go quite far into the psyche.

Have you seen the British movie The Machine?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2317225/

It's not as polished, but I liked how "she" wasn't automatically a monster.
>>
>>679385779
alright. FINALLY! someone I can relate to. Thoughts on Avatar? Visually striking, but I liked it better when it was called Dances With Wolves.
>>
>>679386351
Haha, I love that, and it's basically true for all AI films. They're usually visually stunning but they all follow the same twists. I haven't seen that, no, I'll check it out. have you seen Her? She isn't evil at any point, it's rather beautiful,and the visuals are stunning.
>>
>>679386468
I prefered when it was called Pocahontas, but yeah, for the time the film looked incredible. I mean, now we can have that level of detail on alien planets in a few big budget films, but when I first saw it it blew my mind.
>>
>>679386311
I've always been meaning to check out the book Jumper is based on, it's meant to be incredible.
>>
>>679387137
I've not seen Her. That can be our handshake. I'll watch it over the weekend.
>>
>>679387262
yeah. It blew everyones mind. But now with the age of highdef and UHD content, I'm afraid that good storytelling will fall prey to "this looks pretty so we don't have to do a good job with anything else." Really pretty, big budget shit with no story, character arcs or plot twists.
>>
>>679387541
Great movie, ScarJo as a computer, Joaquin Phoenix as a man who wants to fuck her.
>>
>>679387706

Made a new thread if people want to talk film in general, feel we're derailing the thread.
>>
>>679387610
Very true, it's kinda sad, but it has all happened before, all the time in film really.
>>
>>679386468
Isn't Avatar just movies like Battleship or battlefield Earth or 5th Wave but on the other side?

I know it's cheesy as fuck, but I kinda liked that the humans are the Alionz for a change.

They did make the blue fucks cats, though, for the chick vote.
>>
>>679385944
exactly. can't believe people didnt get this
>>
>>679387541
I'm gonna chime in and agree - it's a fucking great movie. Really emotionally involving, and the world that they create is just stunningly detailed and feels so realistic. It's great stuff, and it reinforces what a genius Spike Jonze is.
>>
>>679388597
loved her
>>
>>679385281
the motives were really pretty clear. on all fronts. what in particular did you have a problem with?
>>
The thing I find funny is most of the gripes people have with the movie
>WAHHH WAAAAH MY BATMAN WOULDNT KILL
We've had a batman Who has followed his code since the fucking 80's it's nice to see a new iteration of him
>WAAAAH PLOT HOLES
except there wasn't dumb faggot fucker. Ever stop to think that some things were left ambiguous on purpose to raise questions that will be answered in future movies?
>WAHHH THE FIGHT ONLY LASTED LIKE 5 MINUTES
just because there is a V in the title doesn't mean there only has to be physical fighting. The movie was about a clash of ideologies.
Basically, it was a good movie. Made triple its budget. Get the fuck over it and get your faggot ass nice and comfy for the sequels cause they're happening
>>
>>679384408
the character nuances went right over your head. deal with it. it happens. maybe given some perspective, some distance and you growing up beyond your 15 year old self when you go back and watch the movie you'll realize how it all fits together.
>>
>>679389912

>except there wasn't dumb faggot fucker.

exactly. people have gotten used t marvel hand holding. they wanted, in the batman scene where he realized superman was human too, theyneeded batman to come out and say "oh, now i realize you're human too" and maybe some shit wisecrack about mothers like ironman and subsequently every single marvel movie hero would do.
>>
File: IMG__20160495__094543.jpg (1 MB, 1500x771) Image search: [Google]
IMG__20160495__094543.jpg
1 MB, 1500x771
>>679368761
>>
>>679388053
i despised avatar and despair for the future of film making that they have now announced four fucking sequels to that piece of shit film. horse rape. 4 more movies of horse raping. wtf
>>
>>679390274
look again at this thread. some people get it. marvel fanboys don't. period. there are a lot of those, unfortunately. at least the BvS filmmakers know the movie was good.
>>
>>679390206
Exactly. And apparently you can't object to people being retarded without being labeled as a "movie snob." I knew exactly what that scene meant. Yet everyone I've seen has been going "LOL WHY DID HE STOP JUST CAUSE HE SAID MARTHA". Use your brain and piece together why.
>>
>>679390274
Lol except it's gonna be the opposite when Infinity war comes around and it crashes and burns because the universe has become too convoluted and all their A list heros have either died or the actors didn't sign on for more
>>
>>679390769
yep i just don't get it. why have we devolved into needing every single thing spelled out?

the only thing i could think was maybe people expected it to somehow be a sequel to the nolan trilogy. but that had a pretty fucking rock solid god damn ending.
>>
>>679391067
The thing is MOST of the people save for the actual comic fans are just casual movie scum who ONLY like batman due to nolans trilogy and base all their expectations off of those movies.
>>
>>679389912
>just because there is a V in the title doesn't mean there only has to be physical fighting.

yeah the dawn of justice subtitle really should have made it pretty clear that they would end up friends. there shuoldn't have been much of a surprise there.

batman won too. which is fucking great.
>>
>>679391297
if you think abuo tit, everything from the look of the cities, the solo bat fights, the batmobile and even bruce wayne being an actual character, this movie beats the nolan vision of batman. .
>>
Anyone who hates BvS would also hate the comics like Dark Knight Returns and Watchmen when they first came out, which all have subtle, nuanced worlds that are definitely not spelled out for you.
>>
>>679384107
it's great that someone can come into this movie and not have to know any of the origins of either character but at the same time, the motivations and characters are pretty clear. and it doens't have to be an origin story either.
>>
>>679391320
>>679391577
The only thing I hope they atleast spell out point blank for casual dumbass movie goers in justice league is having batman start following his no kill moral code again after superman became friends with him. Because apparently people who aren't even fans of him and just know him by brand name expect him to NEVER kill and that offends them
>>
Do you guys think they're gonna go the Injustice:gods among us route for the storyline
>>
>>679392271
it's 20 years past what 90% of the comic ground covers. even at the height of hero-history awareness batman was at most like 5 years into his residency.

minus stories like dark knight returns of course. and he kills in DKR. he even says the line "i believe you" before he blows someone away.
>>
>>679392503
>Injustice:gods
Is that New Gods? I don't know.

Isn't there a Mother Box in it? And that's all to do with Darkseid and the New Gods?

>newcomer to comic books
>>
>>679392503
i've never read the series, though i have them all. is it worth reading?
>>
>>679393168
It's a storyline where the joker kills Lois and her baby and superman basically snaps and enacts a rule from then on any villain committing a crime is killed and he takes over the world with an army backing him and Wonder Woman, flash, green lantern and cyborg on his side while batman and his bunch fight him. It's a good read
>>
>>679393925
well it sounds like that will be at least one of the possible futures or alternate timelines or whatever f the justice league movie.
>>
this thread is near death. i went for a bike ride in the city and came back and it was still up. so thanks for that at least. glad to see some people actually were able to see how good the movie really was.
>>
>>679393925
I honestly don't mean to be rude, but I need some commas.

Is this right?

>the joker kills Lois and her baby
>superman basically snaps
>enacts a rule from then on
>any villain committing a crime is killed
>he takes over the world with an army backing him and Wonder Woman, flash, green lantern and cyborg
>batman and his bunch fight him (superman)

That totally sounds like a movie after 3 or 4 more DC movies!
>>
>>679395426
Yup that's the gist of it. It's a really good "alternate" timeline
>>
File: 1213785319627.jpg (90 KB, 750x618) Image search: [Google]
1213785319627.jpg
90 KB, 750x618
>>679395199
>bike ride
Fuck your dubs and fuck you being healthy while us fat fucks sit on our asses talking about comics and movies.
>>
>>679395705
That absolutely explains why flash would come back in time and tell Batman that he was "right about him".

Man, if this is DC's long-game then I'm looking forward to it more than the Infinity Gauntlet.
>>
>>679395705
i just read the first couple pages of the first issue and i like it already.
>>
>>679395707
don't worry i'm still a bit overweight and eat shitty junk foods.
>>
File: 1349035895697.png (573 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1349035895697.png
573 KB, 300x300
You all are fucking Zack Snyder fanboys. Go watch sucker punch and wash his balls some more.
>>
>>679396068
the suit in the movie even looks like batman's suit in the film.

personally i'm betting on the long term DC vision being multiple universes bringing all the movies together, even the shitty campy ones.
>>
>>679396425
Except sucker punch was fucking trash. I hate Snyder too but the movie didn't deserve even half the hate it got. Get over it
>>679396068
Yeah should be good to see how it unfolds
>>679396087
I'm on the second year of the series so far
>>
>>679396608
I meant batman v superman, not sucker punch btw
>>
File: 1458950175201.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458950175201.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>>679396719
I figured.
>>
It was awesome! , I saw twice in theaters I do think there was an online effort to rank it low and delay/ derail more movie DCU efforts.

It was not perfect, but it was FUN.

Can´t wait for SS to kick Marvel´s ass again.
>>
>>679395426
>the joker kills Lois and her baby
>superman basically snaps
>enacts a rule from then on
>any villain committing a crime is killed
>he takes over the world with an army backing him
>Wonder Woman, flash, green lantern, cyborg and batman and his bunch fight him (superman)
fix'd
>>
>>679398145
Disney propaganda.
>>
>>679368761
(BATMAN VOICE) I HATE YOU IM GOING TO KILL YOU SO YOU DONT SOMEDAY MAYBE POSSIBLY TURN OUT TO BE A BAD GUY....wait a second did you just say your mom's name was Martha?......my mom's name was Martha.......YOUR MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!
Literally what happens
>>
>>679398462
>YOU'RE*
Your not allowed to be a condescending prick with spelling mistakes.
>>
>>679398462
Nah you're just autistic.
What really happened
>about to kill superman
>hears him say Martha
>remembers when his father said that when he was dying
>basically batman is in the shooters position now, killing someone who has a family
>batman realizes superman couldn't be all that bad if he has a mother he cares about and not some brute alien who just smashes shit like he originally though
>>
The whole 5 second transition from batman about to kill superman to batman helping superman was retarded. Batman just suddenly changes because superman says Martha.
>>
>>679398462
This. Even if batman feels he is in the killer of a family man position it was way way to quick of a transition
>>
>>679371725
He acted like a little bitch. He couldn't talk in front of an audience. Not lex. He babbled to himself and couldn't get his shit straight when has lex ever done that? It's like they wanted him to be the joker only not as awesome.... Dccu is failing. I like superman, I liked,kinda, wonder woman. Ben afflack and that other dude fucked the whole thing up. Ben afflack can't act....he's a background actor. Hes just not right as Batman. His Batman was as bad as if will Smith put on the suit and then did a fresh Prince rap
>>
>>679398909
Refer to
>>679398898
Use your brain bud. Infer using what was shown to you on the screen
>>
>>679398909
Ex-fucking-actly. That's the point. That's absolutely the point.

>>679385944 (about 2 fucking days ago)
>>679398898
>>
File: 1346030569207.gif (499 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1346030569207.gif
499 KB, 500x265
>>679398898
You know what's funny about all that bullshit you just ate up? None of that is fucking explained. Killing someone who has a family? Superman is a fucking orphan. The whole point of his character is he has no family. That's you rationalizing a shitty movie and not wanting to admit you wasted your money.
>>
>>679399224
I get that. My argument is that it was just way too quick.
>>
>>679399472
It doesn't HAVE to be right out explained you fucking faggot. You're the kind of movie goer that needs a movie to hold your hand and spell everything out. He has a family dickless. The Kents who raised him
>>
I fucking hate all of these superhero movies, but I thought it was actually a really good movie.
>>
>>679398898
Yes I know i saw the film. The entire time Batman was planning on murdering superman. Then he finds out that their mothers have the same name and that made him stop? Weak fucking weak. And it was never really made clear why Batman wanted to kill superman. Because zod came and they ended up destroying some shit? Over looking all the good superman had already done, that still makes no sense.
>>
>>679368761
I couldn't get past the huge plot hole. Superman can hear Lois from the other side of the world. He can hear her banging on something while she's under water, but he can't hear his own mother in an apt. in the same city?
>>
>>679398898
Don't be a cunt
>>
>>679399508
Ok that's reasonable.
>>
>>679399893
Hugh plot loop. Even if they did its already been established that superman can fly around the world seven times in a second, but he can find his mother in one city in 30 mins please
>>
>>679399472
Superman is not an orphan.

He finds out that he's an alien in his teens. Up to that point he was a kid who could do all this amazing shit, but his parents had taught him to keep it quiet.

The whole point of Superman is that he was raised right, by good parents.

In real life, Hitler hated Superman. Called him Superjew. Said it was American Propaganda because he was a testament to the idea American way of thinking.
>>
>>679399866

I don't expect you to read the whole thread, but read >>679371251
>>
File: 1436735282065-1.png (281 KB, 314x507) Image search: [Google]
1436735282065-1.png
281 KB, 314x507
>>679380192
completely agree. still gonna buy the extended cut though.
>>
>>679399866
>never really made clear why batman wanted to kill him.
Yes it was. Don't you remember the whole "that's how it starts the fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men cruel" batmans been fighting crime for 20 years and has always been able to stop the villain. here comes superman (a literal God) who obviously can stop superman. Batman thinks he's a villain due to the collateral damage he leaves in metropolis. Batman doesn't know superman doesn't mean it so he plans to kill him.
>>
>>679399472
it desn't need to be explained. that's the whole point. it's very clear there. it's what would happen in real life. not every fucking thing is explained in life. why is this a problem for you?
>>
>>679400729
i thought it was great that bruce wayne knew it was not the right thing to do and withheld the knowledge of what he was doing from alfred. that was a nice touch.
>>
>>679398826
Way to fuck up being even more of a prick.
>>
>>679400729
he even goes so far explaining it to alfred that if there's even a 1% chance he's evil, he has to be stopped. why? because if he gets it in his head he could easily destroy the entire planet and no one could stop him. the motivation could not be more clear.
>>
>>679400758
Art is not real life. Real life has no plot, no point, no craftsmanship.

...and No CGI, which makes it very different from THIS movie.
>>
i honestly thought this thread was over so i went and made dinner (a venison stir fry)
>>
>>679401269
It's just getting started my man
>>
>>679401130
the point is yuo should be primed to see something and understand it for what it is without a fucking page and a half of exposition in the script before you see it.
>>
>>679400902
batman is also coming to the end of his "career". He knows that he can't continue to be Batman for much longer. Which is why he's branding people. He wants the fear of Batman to continue after he has gone.

Then all of a sudden he the absolute threat appears. And he needs to fix it before he can't be Batman anymore.

He's kinda overreacting.
>>
>>679401269
Pic of your dinner!
>>
>>679401491
yeah definitely. i think his reaction is also a product of everyone (including the angry movie goers) thinking the guy's a fucking boy scout saving cats in trees.
>>
>>679368761
its almost as if your post is purely satire and you actually understand what was wrong with the movie.
>>
Who do you guys think the villain for the standalone batman movie should be? I'd really like Hush to be involved some how
>>
>>679401662
can't, it's in my stomach.

picture small cuts of venison that's been marinated for two days in olive oil paired with 3 types of peppers and some really tiny but very hot, peppers. onion, white mushrooms and tomato.
>>
>>679368761
ITT: DC apologists.
>>
>>679401894
good question. please god, not the joker again. the riddler was so well done on gotham as of the last ep, i don't want him but it's a few years away. some of batman's villains are so silly - like the mad hatter or whatever - it would be interesting to see them done realistically for a change.
>>
>>679401894
I'd like it to be Black Mask. Loads of crimes being done by people dressed as superheroes as a piss-take.

But I think Black Mask is too much of an unknown villain for a movie.
>>
>>679401957
i liked winter soldier, guardians of the galaxy and deadpool. the rest were ok but i wouldn't watch again (avengers) and many of htem sucked balls - like the thor's.

dc, man of steel sucked. dark knight was good but the others were only mediocre. watchmen was great. the rest of DC are either unwathable (green lantern) or so dated they don't enter into this (first 2 superman).
>>
>>679402202
The characters are silly but if you really look into their methods it's really dark. I think mad hatters mind control would be really cool to see.
>>679402316
I would love to see black mask on screen.
>>
>>679401894
they've already set it up. i think it's going to be a not-dead robin. which character is that in the comics? i forget
>>
>>679402316
hmm haven't read that i guess. where should i start?
>>
>>679401894
Some of my favorite Batman stories are with The Ventriloquist.

It's cringey 50's gangsta story, but you honestly don't know whether it's a crazy guy with a puppet or a wooden toy with superpowers.

Either way, it's always Organized Crime and Batman wins easily. But they're fun stories.

Maybe as a sub-villain that Bats beats in 15 minutes.
>>
>>679403141
Stop. Please don't buy into that autistic "THE JOKER IS ACTUALLY JASON TODD" thing. That's THE worst fucking idea I've ever heard. Doesn't matter any sense and is a mockery of the joker if they do that
>>
>>679403796
no i thuoght he was wearing some kind of mask. i don't remember which villain turned out to be one of the robins, but it wasn't the joker afaik.
>>
>>679403942
Oh you mean the red hood? If it's the red hood story arc I can get behind that
>>
>>679404038
yeah, that's what i was thinking of. it has to be something with some span of time involved, unless it's a prequel batman movie. which is possible. it fits into the for 20 years batman's been fighting crime idea
>>
>>679368761
I like how supes is all properly posed for a poster and baman is all, "Man... your tits are huuuge..."
>>
>>679403942
>>679403141
red hood
>>
>>679403713
i rmemeber reading some of them years ago. it coul dbe fun but yeah, i can't see a whole movie out of it. but it would be nice tohave a superhero movie that doesn't somehow involve the end of the entire world
>>
>>679403671
Shit dude, I can't remember. Some comics from the 90's that I read at a friend's house years ago.

I remember the main guy was called Black Mask, and his droogs were called the False Face Society. But I always liked the stories cos it kinda made fun of guys in masks.
>>
>>679403671
>>679405028
Black mask is the main villain for the "war games" series if you want to check that out
>>
>>679405161
Thank you anon.
>>
>>679401894
something with man bat. that fucking thing in bvs scared the shit outta me.
>>
>>679403141
Damien?
>>
>>679404823
Pretty sure he's been the main one they talked about for a solo movie with Batfleck.
>>
>>679406034
I'd love to see man-bat as a secondary villain being used by some main villain
>>
>>679406034
yeah all of these little hints might be foreshadowing for future movies. that would be pretty cool
>>
Sorry but this movie was god awful, spoken by someone that was actually looking forward to it a lot. It was one giant trailer for the justice league. Eisenberg, the seemingly smartest man on the planet. Literally gives you 0 indications throughout the movie that he is anything other than a rmabling lunatic(and that he knows the definition of psychotic.) Tbh Snyder doesnt know how to make superhero movies. Man of Steel was boring, and this movie is more of the same.
>>
>>679404823
>>679406284
Isn't the point of Red Hood that it isn't one guy?

It's a gang of criminals who pay a different nobody to dress as Red Hood so the police focus on him when they commit crimes.

The Killing Joke guy?
>>
>>679406856
or he could have already fought man-bat and it's been haunting his dreams ever since
>>
>>679406928
Not for a very long time now.
>>
>>679406882
>it was one giant trailer for justice league
That's the point fucking faggot
>>
>>679368761
Age of Ultron and BvS are both shit compared to the TRUE best Superhero movie of all time...STEEL:Starring Shaq
>>
>>679407043
Shit. I didn't know.
>>
>>679407044
you can make the movie a giant trailer and not make it bad, that's the point i was making. Seems like at this point DC fanboys will just grab at anything WB throws at them
>>
>>679406882
the only set up for justice league was after superman was dead. they were enemies until then, genius. you got carried away by a subtitle.
>>
>>679407075
Who the fuck at Marvel Studios thought "We should get someone other than Terry Cruise to play Luke Cage?"
The guy has commercials where he literally screams "POWER!"
>>
>>679406928
No the red hood gang was a gang right around the time batman started out his crime fighting career. Jason Todd took up the mantle of the red hood name because the joker killed him and he knew the joker was originally a guy in a red hood costume so it's sort of a mocking/tribute to him
>>
>>679406313
thats what im thinkin. his story is too tragic for a main villain. same with freeze. maybe riddler from johns earth one batman.
>>
>>679368761
It;s not that I didn't understand the plot, it's just that it was a complete incoherent clusterfuck that was shoving "pls see our new Justice League movies" down your throat all the time. It failed because it focused to much on establishing characters irrelevant to the plot and so it forgot to be a movie, story of its own.
Batfleck was god tier, Wonder Woman was good, Lex Luthor was a comnplete shit-tier misunderstanding, I't like they just wanted to make another psycho-neurotic character inspired by Heath Ledger's Joker.
Also - the whole Luthor's plan didn't make any sense if he was going t release the <spoiler> anyway.
Inb4 - I am a tottal DC fanboy and this movie almost broke my heart.
>>
>>679407259
They had a whole scene where Wonder Woman watches videos of other meta humans.
>>
>>679407259
oh. so the gay computer files that batman and ww are looking at isn't a lame forced setup of the justice league? Cause it was.
>>
>>679406882
man of steel sucked and BvS is better in every conceivable way. it's just for adult movie goers.
>>
>>679407430
If it's for adults, then you couldve fooled me. Cause it was barely a movie. They both sucked, I just said they both were the same type of movie
>>
>>679407359
once luthor realized the kryptonite was stolen by batman his only recourse was to trust that batman couild kill superman - which he could - so he made superman go to batman. he just didn't count on batman not being a psychotic nutcase like himself.
>>
>>679407415
oh yeah those 4 minutes of film time. who are you kidding with this bullshit?
>>
>>679406990
>>679406856
i wanted that thing to be his " inner monster" like in millers TDKR.
>>
>>679407430
Also, if i see one more fucking movie where kryptonite turns superman into a bumbling idiot I'm going to lose my mind. IT DOES NOT DO THAT. All it does is make him mortal
>>
>>679407415
You're as bad as those assholes saying we didn't need batman's origin again. It was literally 4 and a half minutes of bat origin. and it wans't even batman, it was Bruce Wayne's primary motivation for 20 years of fighting crime.
>>
>>679407717
And why the fuck go around all that shit when he was producing doomsday meanwhile? What was he going to do with him if bats killed superman?
This luthor was not a genius masterplanener that he should be, he was neurotic, useless, messed up fuck.
>>
>>679407844
exactly. You set up a giant superhero franchise with 4 minutes of video files. Dumb.
>>
File: 1449759560372.jpg (637 KB, 1906x2375) Image search: [Google]
1449759560372.jpg
637 KB, 1906x2375
>>
I'm not the "comics" type of guy but I thought this movie was pretty good. It's nice seeing things darker. Only critics who are pussies got upset about this movie "batmen wud NEVR do tht b/c BATMEN is gud guy stupid producer"
>>
>>679407308
Powerman is a blackploitation character, invented in the 70's. Didn't he wear a leopardskin shirt or some shit?

The whole point of that guy is that he was a street level superhero for hire. Jive fucking turkey.

He became a safe black male, which white folk love and he married a white chick (Jewel or Ge, or some shit).

God awful character. And Nicolas Cage is named after him.
>>
>>679408121
it shouldn't have been in the film at all. but it's no worse than the shoe-horned marvel scenes with the fucking maguffin devices in every single fucking marvel movie. which is why wright got the fuck out of antman. his ant man would have been the best marvel movie, probably.
>>
>>679408022
what did that have anything to do with what i was saying. I had no problem with the way he did his origins. In fact it was the best one yet. I was refering to them introducing their powerhouse JL franchise in literally the dumbest way they could have
>>
I hate their version of the joker but I really hope to see the jokers laughing toxin be used on the standalone movie. Or the version of his toxin where it basically turns people into homocidal jokers
>>
>>679408442
it remains to be seen how well leto does. like it or not, that is the joker of this universe.
>>
>>679408354
Ant-Man was already good. And your problem is the same as everyone at DC's problem. Stop comparing your movies to what Marvel does and they might start producing movies that arent mediocre
>>
>>679408400
the point is it was 4 minutes. it's hard to imagine that's the point that turns anyone off with the movie. same with batman origins. i've seen people citing that.
>>
>>679408652
BvS was anything but mediocre. it was a top notch film in its own right and way way above most superhero movies. you just didn't get it. it happens. some shit is going to be over your head. deal with it.
>>
>>679408768
because it makes people think theres no thought behind it. Can you imagine if the Avengers franchise was set up in 4 minutes, it would've been idiotic. And it isn't my only problem with the movie. It's the most prolific. Tbh i loved seeing aquaman cause hes the only one that looks like he could be potentially badass, just was super corny
>>
>>679408652
Nah, Ant Man was pretty lame. It's already been pretty much forgotten.
>>
>>679408560
I never said I hated Leto as the joker. I just hate how he LOOKS. As long as Leto does well I'll accept it
>>
>>679408652
Exactly. WB chasing after Marvel and rushing Justice League instead of making movies on their own pace is the main reason that BvS sucked ass.
>>
>>679408442
im giving him the benefit of the doubt, but i do hope they go the jason todd route and show flashbacks of dafoes joker fucking with him like in return of the joker.
>>
>>679409039
Are you talking aobut the ridiculous scenes at the end of every movie where the guy with the eyepatch comes to recruit people? you think this is a good idea to set up a movie? Fuck, you're pretty dumb.
>>
>>679408442
i need to see joker gas.
>>
>>679409192
if them rushing something results in as great a movie as BvS is - hell yeah, bring on the rushed story telling.
>>
File: gzBTyLxnKx-10.png (24 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
gzBTyLxnKx-10.png
24 KB, 300x250
>>679409326
>>
>>679409106
I didn't like it either, but I wouldn't say it's forgotten.
They shoved him into Civil War and pushed back Captain Marvel's movie for a sequel to Antman.
>>
>>679408904
It wasn't over my head. It was below it, possilby why you enjoyed it. It isnt even close to better tham most by a long shot.
>>
>>679409464
thank you.
>new background
>>
>>679409754
yeah keep telling yourself that. meanwhile people who actually watch and enjoy good movies are praising BvS. it really does seem to come down to that. if you enjoy watching bad movies, yuo'll hate BvS.
>>
>>679368761
Lex Luthor was cringeworthy, Wonder Woman was just kinda randomly there, movie was overall slow and boring. I actually dozed off for a few minutes in the middle but powered my way through it because it's such a big movie.
>>
>>679410090
Well. Sadly most people don't agree with you. Not nearly getting the praise you're giving it.
>>
>>679410674
most people are pretty dumb, you're right.
>>
>>679368761
BvS is the start of a long line of movies, and Superman "dies" at the end. What a shitty and unbelievable way to begin. inb4 muh comics
>>
>>679410594
Go watch avengers then faggot
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.