[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Feels thread? Feels thread. Post your feels /b/. >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: 1451157787178.jpg (99 KB, 723x691) Image search: [Google]
1451157787178.jpg
99 KB, 723x691
No Feels thread?

Feels thread. Post your feels /b/.

>tfw you cut off your "friends" due to depression
>tfw they still try to message you
>tfw you just wanna be alone for some time
>tfw the girl you loved messages you just when you're getting better
>tfw the sadness just comes flooding back in again.
>>
do you want to talk op?
>>
I feel ya OP. Wanna share?
>>
Your friends should understand and be cool with the fact that you need alone time. If you aren't even capable of telling them, "Sorry man. I've just been depressed lately. I'm not really up for anything right now, but I'll bounce back."
>>
>>679184134
Agreed>>679184134
>>
>>679183739
yeah

>>679183904
one moment

>>679184134
i said like a "ill be back kinda thing" but only to one of them but im thinking of going for a while. but i feel like im an attention seeker
>>
>>679182871
Is your name Ben?

My friend Ben stopped calling me due to depression, and never took my offer to help.

So don't be faggot like Ben. Get help
>>
>>679184524
go ahead and talk then.i'm listening
>>
>>679184524
>>679184885

>friend relationship goes bad
>can't help myself, fall in love with grill
>i try to hide it but friends clock on to my acting weird,
>confess
>things are weird, don't get rejected, even told there's an opportunity of hope
>fast forward, find out there really wasn't
>they still had things going on
>basically lied to and lead on
>every girl i've given my heart to has only broken it
>never had a proper gf, kissless, dateless
>all i want is pure and real love tbh
>I can't even get that, even when i give my all to them
>no real friends, no one to hang out with, no one who invites me to things frequently
>no one who truly understands me
>slowly becoming shut off from everyone,
>loner at home, at school, everywhere
>i hate my life but i still believe in that foolish hope that there'll be a 180
>i wanna love and be loved, i want things to go well in my life, i dont want to feel unfufilled all the time
>i don't even have motivation for the things i told myself i loved, for the things i want to succeed in.
>i promised myself i wouldn't try an hero again

i feel like giving up tbh

>>679184844
Not Ben. Nothing ever goes well for me, help is only "kind words" or "it happens" etc.
>>
File: tumblr_mah9hlOvcv1r1boeoo2_500.jpg (24 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mah9hlOvcv1r1boeoo2_500.jpg
24 KB, 500x333
>tfw you realize that lgbt is just a few united minorities lobbying their interests and leaving all other minorities aside.
>tfw when these minorities are humanized while your minority is dehumanized
>tfw you realize you have no future
>tfw when you need a model that explains why such injustice happens
>tfw when you find this model that explains everything, that all people are egoistic bloody insects
>tfw when you accept yourself as another one different insect and when you accept the insect rules of the game
>tfw when you become cool and calm
>tfw when you find your first prey and leave it's bird after you take what you want
>tfw when you repeat it again
>tfw when other insects butthurt ant cannot catch you
>tfw when the rules of the game are clear
>>
File: icecream.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
icecream.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
>>
File: NIGGERSINTHEOVEN.png (56 KB, 364x271) Image search: [Google]
NIGGERSINTHEOVEN.png
56 KB, 364x271
This day 4 years ago my mother died of alcoholism...
>>
>>679185083
Listen anon, you sound really young /b/ro, you need to stress a little less.
I know that's a difficult thing to just do, but try.
If you aren't happy in your life then start making changes.
Changes can be anything that has a positive influence on you (eating healthy, going to gym, joining a (social) club).
I understand fully how tough it can be sometimes and when you feel like caving in and an hero.
But you need to realize you're worth more than that (you might not see it, but you mean something to someone, so don't be selfish).
And always remember:

In 5 years time, none of this will even matter.

The above is my life motto and it's always gotten me through the worst stages in life.
No matter how hard it is now, in 5 years time, everything will be better.
I promise.
>>
>>679185933
I'm sorry anon. Would you like to talk about it?
>>
>>679185083
this happens to you just because you are still young and dumb.
Once you learn to overcome your emotions you'll see that suddenly every single one around you will want to be your "friend".
>>
>>679186258
Nothing much to say. She tore apart the whole family, me and my father started living with his girlfriend and I couldn't get my life on track ever since. Now I'm skipping school because of depression and slowly accepting my fate.
>>
>>679186143
Yeah, I'm not underage. A uni student and it's stress, everything stresses me. I'm not happy at all, I don't even love myself I've realized and been told this by my mother. No gyms of good price near me (starting to do small home work outs), i used to go gym alot but stopped when I started uni. I'm shy and bad at socialzing offline, Im recently trying to eat healthy but not much healthy restaurants here. I may start trying to cook for myself.

Its hard to believe i mean anything to anyone, I've always ended up valuing others more than myself and doing good and trying to help others even when im in a bad or even worse situation.

I'll try to believe that, bit by bit im taking steps and trying to get better. It's just hard and scary man. Thanks for the advice.
>>
File: parasite1.jpg (23 KB, 350x274) Image search: [Google]
parasite1.jpg
23 KB, 350x274
>>679185083
Stop looking for pure and real love; You cant know you have pure and real love. That only exists retrospectively on your deathbed (maybe).
So have a meaningful relationship with someone you enjoy spending time with. Don't put anything on a pedestal.

Also, don't try to beat depression; Cope with it.
Depression is parasite that lives off your mental energy and happiness and the only way to "beat it" is to starve it slowly.
You have to train yourself to think and act in such a way that starves the parasite. Don't let it feed, cut it's rations. shrink it's stomach.
It will always be there but eventually it will be so tiny, so starved that it's impact will be trivial to you.

Alone time is good, but friends are better (and harder to come by).
Ruminating is good, but exchange of ideas is better.

See a therapist if you can. Doesn't make you a crazy person, and if nothing else it's someone you pay to listen to you sort your thoughts out loud.

Learn something.
Do something.
Make yourself responsible for something (a plant if you can't think of something better) (don't despair if you fail, try again)
>>
File: 1450176070306.png (162 KB, 543x600) Image search: [Google]
1450176070306.png
162 KB, 543x600
I feel sad because I'm a pedo but I can't fuck a little girl because I don't want to end in jail. Older girls as 12 are grandmas for me...
>>
>>679187472
No one refers to uni as school in my country, sorry fam.
You must gym at home then! Calisthenics, get into a solid routine and live by it, gym has done wonders in my life overcoming problems.
I hope it can offer you as much as it did me.
It's always going to be hard and scary, but happiness always outweighs the sadness.
Just that one moment when you're truly happy and alive, will be worth all this sadness.
>>
>>679187447
Stop skipping school, stop giving into the problem.
I don't want to sound like a dick but only you can fix this /b/ro.
If you give up it will just get worse, rather start moving forward at whatever rate you can.
You'll get better bro.

Listen to this

>>679186143

>In 5 years time, none of this will even matter.
>>
>>679187882
i know that feel. You have to go this way to find peace >>679185332
>>
File: 132262723997.png (109 KB, 261x237) Image search: [Google]
132262723997.png
109 KB, 261x237
>>679187418
I'm a slave to my emotions, someone once told me this during a time i was going through girl problems. It's true and I can't help it, my emotions control me more than i control them and I hate it. I need to be stronger, but i just don't know why i cant be.

>>679187698
No girls ever like me, whenever I like someone it only ends in hurt. I've always wanted a long lasting meaningful relationship but it's like it's a myth for someone like me.

II'm scared of going back, I'll feel like shit knowing like the person I had strong feelings for is with someone else, more so, someone I considered a "friend". I fear that me talking to them again will make things worse. I'm scared of seeing a therapist, I don't want to be on antidepressants or to have a mark on my records. I'm getting back into Piano, but other than that. There's nothing going for me, I don't find much enjoyable.

>>679188041
Uni = College probably. Also yeah, just doing push ups, dips on my corner counters and hopefully sit ups/leg raises again. I'll try keep it up. I need to find a good and decent priced gym.
I worry about happiness because everytime I thought I was happy, it only ended in inevitable sadness. I get my hopes high only to get disappointed again.
>>
>>679188913
I wish you the best of luck /b/ro.
Don't give up and just trust that one day it will all be worth it, smile even though there is nothing to smile about.
Goodnight nigga.
>>
>>679189113
Thanks man, good luck to you also in anything you do. I hope so, I hope things will work out. I'll keep trusting and trudging through the darkness and reach the light that's hopefully waiting for me.

Night man.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (10 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10 KB, 280x180
>>679188913
>>679188913
Be scared, that's ok. Do it anyway.

See a therapist, not a psychiatrist.
Therapists are just professional listeners, not doctors.
No marks, no records, no drugs... unless they send you to see a psychiatrist and they prescribe one. Anyway say you don't Want drugs.

I held off on drugs, then took a mild antidepressant; realized it was a feeling of fake happiness and figured I can make fake happiness on my own... eventually starved parasite and now rarely notice it.
>>
>>679188913
learn how to overcome them then.

also, sometimes you are depressed just because you keep searching reasons and thinks that confirm your depression, or exagerate the already existing ones. Stop it.
We need both happiness and sorrow in our lives. Being sad in not abnormal.

Now shut off your computer and do something with yourself, faggot
>>
File: 1448200474135.png (332 KB, 720x633) Image search: [Google]
1448200474135.png
332 KB, 720x633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ84vE2o_2k [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drkhPPLuNs8 [Embed]
>>
File: Craig.png (532 KB, 1583x3387) Image search: [Google]
Craig.png
532 KB, 1583x3387
>>
>be me 17
>dad remarried cuz mom was just shamefully bad at thw mothering thing
>living in a garage with stepmom, dad, little sister
>one day mom says gtfo
Ok.jpg
>hitchhike 6 hours away to my long distance gf
>make it safe, find gfs house

Cont?
>>
>>679190032
I'll consider it.

Thanks. Its scary but ill consider it.

>>679190792
I'll try. Recently I'm still wasting .y precious time. But I feel like I'm getting there. I'm still scared of messaging my friends or even thinking of them. But I'll try harder and confront my feelings of sadness and try be happier. I just wish I could experience genuine happiness.

Yeah I'll shut it off and practice piano. I'll need to hop back on to study/read though
>>
>>679191464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkB6PKYWl9s

good song
>>
>>679191464
Times solves it all but you have to do something too.
Message them, maybe some of them really miss you and will take you back. Dont be scared, and if not, at least you tried.
And one more thing, care about how you're doing at uni/college because it might be the big ticket to a better life
Good luck further, /b/ro
>>
>>679191338
Cont.
>gf dumps me
>become homeless for the last half of senior year
>meet girl
Ohgarsh.png
>makes everything great
>fall in love, she gives me her v-card...the works
Fast forward to after i graduate (on time no less)
>we get a place
>she gets pregnant
>everything is gorgeous
>one day she decides we should move
>we do
Badfuckingidea.gif
>after a month of living on a floor with no job we move back home
>she gets to live with her parents, but they don't think I'm a good person (they're conservative, and i have gauges and a nasal ring, so i understand)
Fast forward to today
>my daughter is born
>now i have to plan my next move
I'm saving money for a place as we type. Thanks for listening
>>
File: 1460414161401.png (402 KB, 720x556) Image search: [Google]
1460414161401.png
402 KB, 720x556
i'm just so lonely /b/ros

all i want is someone to talk to
>>
>>679192172
>i have gauges and a nasal ring
I understand her parents.
>>
>>679192030
I guess so, I just feel like it's never ending cycle. But yeah, I do have to act too.
I'll see, maybe tonight or tomorrow, I'm just worried. Also I'll keep up in uni, I really desire to because I don't want to fail. Thanks /b/ro. I appreciate it.

>>679192172
I listened dont worry. Good luck anon, glad it's going well for you.

>>679192621
I'm lurking anon.
>>
>>679182871
Hey OP, I know what it's like to be a slave to emotions because I'm exactly the same way. I also suffer from crippling depression. But the most important thing is to never give up. There have been so many times I thought about giving up, but I wasn't ready yet. Something kept pushing me. I know it's really hard, I do. But listen to what everyone is saying. Get up and do something about it. Nothing in life will change unless you do something about it. And I know you're lonely or whatever, but don't even focus on finding love. I gave up on relationships for 2 years until I found the love of my life. But in those two years I was able to take time for myself and better myself. Take time for yourself OP and at the very least tell your friends what's going on. They care about you and nothing feels worse than not being able to help someone you care about.

As far as your emotions go, I found that it helps to write down your thoughts or talk to someone you really trust. Getting your emotions out is such a relief. Don't try to bottle them up or change yourself, it'll only make it worse.
>>
>>679193097
>Don't try to bottle them up or change yourself, it'll only make it worse.
It'll make you a man, you, pussies.
>>
>>679192172
Good luck.
>>
>>679193097
Thanks anon. It's hard to not give up and I feel like giving up but I keep going on. I don't want to make a bad mistake and do something stupid like when I was younger. I plan to be more productive, do the things I love and work harder. But the sadness killed my motivation and discipline, it's hard to muster them up these days. Love seems like such a dream, even though I crave it, it sucks being alone and waiting for it. The loneliness really feels shitty. I think I'll message them soon, I really appreciate the help from you guys.

>>679193300
Also along with what this anon said. I do want to change myself, for the better. Not for others, but for myself. But bottling up is something I don't want to keep doing, because it hurts and it makes me feel so shitty and makes things worse. It really does feel better, getting them out.
>>
File: 11596_welcome_to_the_nhk.jpg (276 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
11596_welcome_to_the_nhk.jpg
276 KB, 1440x900
I'm a total loser...
No job
No real passion
No skill
No diploma
No fat but not fit
Not good at any sport
No gf
No familly care...

Even if tomorow a girl love me I will be unable to deffend her due to my lack of fighting skill

I'm good at nothing...

What do ? Suicide ? I can't even do it...
>>
I've had 2 girlfriends my entire life

The first was amazing, we genuinely loved each other. We were even each others firsts in making love. Her parents hated me though even though I was studying hard for a good banking job, and they ultimately broke us apart.

My second girlfriend was a fluke and the biggest regret of my life so far. She cheated on me and then blamed her chlamydia from sleeping around on me, even though I got 2 tests done and showed them both to her to prove I couldn't have possibly given it to her. I obviously broke up with her.

Guys... I'm a broken man at this point. I've fallen in love, it's been about a year since I broke up with the cheating whore. This girl is great and pretty, she loves to play fully rough house and talk long walks with me. We share the same humour and have relative fundamental beliefs. But her best friend, who's a land whale btw, hates my guts for whatever reason and it's preventing me from making my move. I can't make her chose, and I don't want to put her in a hard place, she is already stressed with nursing school and family crisis.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>679194108
sounds a bit of me actually
>>
>>679182871
Yep, thats how it goes..
>>
File: 1460399521068.jpg (114 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460399521068.jpg
114 KB, 960x720
>>
File: 570148144.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
570148144.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>
Is OP's name luke?
>>
>changed countries for Uni
>had a gf here once
>pursuing a girl now who said she's not looking for a relationship but I don't even care about the result
>next to no friends, and those I've made will leave soon
>got a work interview this Friday which I'm sure I'll ace

Not even sure why but I'm actually doing great.
Chin up, you fuckers.

>>679194226
Why have to make her choose? State your intentions. Whatever problems the whale has with you they don't represent the girl's views. If the girl's response in positive then the flab can live with it or fuck off.
>>
>>679194226
If she likes you just ask her out man
Who cares about that whale assfuck she can fuck off
If she was a true friend, she would want her to be happy
>>
>>679194570
maybe because you never talk about it to anyone so they don't even notice until you off yourself for attention.
>>
>>679193833
>But bottling up is something I don't want to keep doing, because it hurts and it makes me feel so shitty and makes things worse. It really does feel better, getting them out.
Pedos have no this option. Or people deeply undercovered. So you are the lucky one.
>>
File: 1440077533436.png (92 KB, 526x470) Image search: [Google]
1440077533436.png
92 KB, 526x470
>>
File: 5612410.png (50 KB, 775x300) Image search: [Google]
5612410.png
50 KB, 775x300
>>
>>679193833
Yeah I find myself with a lack of motivation as well. I find hard to even get up anymore and I've become a complete introvert. But sometimes I just tell myself to suck it up and go do the things I need to do because unfortunately that's what being an adult is about. I wish you the best of luck!
>>
File: 1441125979622.jpg (43 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1441125979622.jpg
43 KB, 500x400
>>
>>679194631
That's the thing though, I'm not the one that's going to be like "look, it's either her or me". It's going to be the whale that does that and I can't put her in that situation. People don't think very highly of me anyway, and that whore spread that I gave her chlamydia, so that hurt my reputation even more.

Maybe I should just let her go. I don't know, I'm just not fucking worth it in my mind, I'm going to be travelling really soon and wanted to invite her but maybe I'm letting this go to far.
>>
>>679185933
past is past. You don't live in the past, so don't think about it.

>>679187882
> letting a sexual fantasy take so much control on you

come on. I've got sexual fantasies too that I cannot fullfill, now or ever, but fuck it it's just porn, artificial desire created by the modern society. You control yourself, no one else.

>>679192621
don't go on internet, it's not satisfying. Go to a bar, drink if you're shy and try to make conversation. One day, go suscribe to a local healthy club, such as painting, sports etc. It will give you something satisfying in your life and talk to people.

Here's me trying little to help people out.
When I feel sad I try to escape human considerations, I just go out and watch nature, empty my mind and forget about those little, human problems.

Just close the computer, shut the smartphone off, just sit down and listen to what is around you, then you realize that you just emptyed your mind. You just made the first step.
>>
>>679195251
Well then that lardo can fuck off. She's not a good friend if she's making her choose.

And you shouldn't tell yourself you're not "worth it" fuck that shit. You're in charge of your happiness not anyone else so stop telling yourself that
>>
>>679192621
Lonely fag here too , I feel you bro'... I just want someone too...
>>
>>679195033
sounds like something someone would say after discovering /b/ or /pol/
>>
>>679195391
I like to go on drives when I'm frustrated. For some reason it helps to get away sometimes. But man does it feel good to get some fresh air and enjoy nature.
>>
>>679195185
I'm really introverted, I need to break out of my shell, but there's no one who I click with or who truly shares all my interests and such.
>>
>>679192172
damn... i hope you child doesnt end up like you
>>
File: 1440533329918.jpg (11 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1440533329918.jpg
11 KB, 500x282
>>
Hey /b/
I'm going to university at the end of this year and I'm kind of terrified.

After losing a whole group of friends a couple of years ago I completely lost my confidence. I'm worried that I'll just be a loner for the whole time I'm at university because I'm terrible at meeting people. I struggle to emotionally connect with people, which cost me my last relationship.

I've gained 30 Ibs from comfort eating since I lost my last group of friends and just can't find the motivation to lose weight.
I don't get any pleasure from my old hobbies and I just drift through the days not knowing what to do.
Help me, /b/
>>
>>679195797
yeah definetly. I like walking to, better then getting angry and punching things.
Less dangerous, more satisfying
>>
>>679195251
Man if you think she likes you just do it. So that seal will make her choose, so what? Those are her frustrations and she WILL have to deal with it. Don't let the chance slip just cause you think you're "not worth it". She clearly doesn't think that if she hangs out with you.

>>679194631
Obviously don't be rude to her though. If she's a good enough friend to the one you're after then she'll respect her decision.

Oh yeah guys, since I've mentioned a girl I'm pursuing.

>has close chinese friend
>really shy guy, really awkward, only talk to him once
>sends me a message out of the blue on Facebook asking me if I like C (let's call her that)
>ask why, say we're just friends
>apparently he has a really big crush on her and he's worried that I'm getting too close to her
>tell him we're just friends and it's up to her
>ends conversation by telling me how everyone else is better than him
>okay.jpg
>next day, he says hi, ask him what's up
>dreamed he killed himself
>didn't tell ANYONE, not even C, cause he doesn't wanna make people feel bad
>yet he tells me, his "rival"
>feel for the guy, point him to a doctor, tell the girl to chat up with him, see what's up, might cheer him up
>he still doesn't tell her
>met up with her randomly today (she's from another cite), tell her more about what I think is wrong
>she met up with him today. no idea yet what they've talked about

Did I do good, /b/? He has no idea I'm doing this for him.
>>
Today is the would've been the 1 year anniversary for me and my ex girlfriend. But instead she broke up with me and started dating my best friend 3 days later. I still jerk off to pictures of her almost everyday and cry over her. I'm fucking pathetic.
>>
>>679194108
Start working out. Like, feeling fit mayb doesn't solve all your problems, but it will make you feel stronger, healthier, more attractive and more active (like wanting to fo shit) and even more.
If you have money, get a personal trainer. If not, discipline (this can be learned), don't start to hard.
>>
File: 1446158996426.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1446158996426.gif
2 MB, 750x750
i have quite a bit of friends, a healthy social life.
but i still feel fucking empty inside
had a couple of relationships, didn't work out. longest one lasted like two months before i went back to being empty and losing all interest
what am i doing wrong
>>
>>679196158
I did the same with my ex-gf , I feel you bro' you're not the only degenerate...
>>
>>679195900
What kind of interests do you have? Try searching for local events or meetings and see if you can make some friends that way
>>
>>679196170
Sounds like you're right... I REALLY should considering going to gym...

THanks for the advise , I hope my lack of motivation will not destroy this idea tomorow...
>>
>>679182871
Dear /b/

If you can't be happy with yourself, no amount of friends will make you feel better.

Sincerely,

Mr. I feel that feel
>>
i live with boring people that sleep all fucking day.

no job. no real "home" and everything bores me to death.
>>
>>679190891
fuck i can relate to this too much..
>>
>>679196170
>>679194108

Btw start now, like right now, research gyms, register, and then start going for a run, at least 20 min, stop when you can't run anymore.

After eat proteins (chicken)
>>
File: vw-2.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vw-2.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw my last online flash game goes offline this month
>tfw it's the last game I consistently play

I think a new era might come, but I'm quite sad right now.
>>
>>679192795
fuck off ignorant jerk
>>
>>679196575
The truth
>>
>>679196211
I feel kinda same, so many ppl around who dont think im fucktard yet so many pain inside
>>
>>679196075
Yeah dude you did good. It's hard to come by friends like you nowadays. But you're right the choice is hers.
>>
>>679194108
i can relate so much
>>
>>679187472
Ah man I get this. I'm on all of the meds to try and pull me out of it. Hope you work it out before you get like me
>>
>>679196056
don't browse /b/ anymore, it's trash.
go on other boards, even the one which you don't really want to go like /po/, try to get into there stuff. Even if you don't like it, it entertained a bit.

About your weight, go out. Walk first, and perhaps you'll eventually want to run. Don't you want to discover new places ? Also take care of what you eat. No hard restricting, just eat less in general, focus on fruits and vegetables when you're hungry, it fills up very well and more then pizzas, mac and cheese and dirty stuff like that.

About self confidence, I think we've got the same age. Anyway, don't focus on what's next, everything you imagine in the futur is never gonna happen. Just wait and you'll see.

tl;dr go outside of your habits.
>>
OP here. Not sure if it'll help you or whether you guys will bother. But I think you should check out Goldjacketluke and Shogo Garcia on youtube. Alot of videos that helped me out in certain dark spots. If you like elliot hulse then maybe you'll like them, they're more suttle but definetly wise imo.

Enjoy. I'll drop some links.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GoldJacketLuke
https://www.youtube.com/user/shogogarcia/featured
>>
I've been sleeping since 2 days. I just woke up, and I feel total shit. I know I'll go back to sleep soon because I don't have anything to do here in the real/virtual world.
>>
>>679195533
>>679196075

Alright, I'll give it a try. The girl and I have been friends for years so we are pretty close, and the whale has always been a damper.

But maybe you guys are right, she's kept being my friend and made sure I was always atleast invited to events so I could have a chance
>>
File: skeletor_sulking.jpg (26 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
skeletor_sulking.jpg
26 KB, 620x368
3-11th grade, I had to pay people to become my friends
>>
File: 7210412.jpg (53 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
7210412.jpg
53 KB, 500x281
>>679196762
Not searching already excuse but I just ate (I live in europe) so...
But I will tomorow , I know a gym not far from where I live.
Thanks bro'

>>679197029
I feel sorry for you
>>
>be me
>loose job last year due to being fucking incapable of holding down a job and doing what others tell you
>live in an apartment my dad pays for me
>the guilt i feel is unbearable, dad still puts up with me
>used to have a lot of friends and be a really outgoing person
> 'only' have my best friend now, broke up with gf of 3 years
>always had an addiction problem, chronic smoker and drinker
>towards the end of 2015 things get worse
>become alcoholic (ironically i used to bash my mom for being one)
>make the hard decision to leave my home and go to rehab
>best friend is proud of me, but nobody else seems to care
>im 4months into rehab now and i lost all my 'friends'
>everytime i can go home on the weekends i drink myself to sleep
>cry every night
>have to keep living like this until next summer
>>
>>679197652
man, life is hard sometimes. At least you've got your parents who love you. Did you try talking to a psy for your addiction problems ?
>>
>>679198069
I've been in therapy since i was 9 years old and i always had the same therapist, she was like my mom. Unfortunately last year, just when i lost my job, she moved her office to somewhere too far away for me and i really can't build up a connection like this again... I don't just want to vent to people, i want them to understand me and that proved to be very difficult..
>>
>>679197035
Thanks anon. also It's not too late for you. Good luck.
>>
>>679197652
If you have trouble working forother assholes try learning something like web design/development or something with computers and work for yourself. There are plenty of dumbasses who aren't willing to do that shit themselves so they'll pay for it.
Stop with the alcohol. It makes things worse and it's a depressant. People don't want to be friends with someone who doesn't better themselves when they have destructive behaviors.
>>
File: 1441293664195.jpg (144 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1441293664195.jpg
144 KB, 1024x576
>>679197495
Warms my fucking hearth dude, I hope it will do the same for you as it did for me.
Getting fit just washed away my social anxiety and unleashed the fuck-beast that's inside me.
It will get pretty hard though, good luck.

(Not to be pushy, I just ran and I also live in urope, 23:00, I like running at night)
>>
>>679194108

can you make a cup of coffee?
>>
>>679199141
Thanks , I will do my best I hope... hard to get motivation but soon or later I will have to move my ass
I CAN'T stay like this...

Night doesn't bother me but a dish in my stomach will not like a run now...
>>
>>679194108
wtf haha like your girlfriend is constantly in danger
>>
File: 1440582526601.jpg (974 KB, 1269x1323) Image search: [Google]
1440582526601.jpg
974 KB, 1269x1323
>>
>>679200618
Batman is the fucking best superhero
>>
I have friends, not many, like 2 true friends and others are more of aquintances but still i could hang out with them if i wanted to.
I'm not fat, fairly fit but not buffed.
However, i got no motivation to do anything.
Studies are fucking me hard because i'm not studying, not even going to the uni, because i don't really like studying.
Pretty much the only thing i like is gaming.
Of course i wanna make my own game and i got an idea and everything(which i might try during the summer), but it's really hard to make myself start doing something productive.
I don't think i'm depressed, although i am longing the good times i had a few years ago, when i had friends i could hang with and drink and game.

I don't know what i wanted to say with this but if any of you are/were in the same situation i would gladly talk to you.
>>
>>679200746
was this in the actual comics?
>>
>>679201111
check my quads tho.
i got 2 trips today, something today is out of place.
>>
>>679201111
hey i am in the same situation
>>
>>679201111
I used to be like you anon. When I turned 22 I said to myself "Fuck it, I'm gonna make it".
Now I'm a dedicated student, and I must say it feels fucking good when you get the results from an exam and you totally aced it.
Party your ass off in the weekends and study even harder during the week and your mood will improve.
>>
>>679201111
I was in a similar situation a coupleof years ago. The college I went to was nice but holy shit did they have high standards. It made me depressed as fucking hell but I had great friends. I'm still in contact with them just not going to that college anymore. You honestly just have to force yourself. At least that's what I do.
Nice quad btw
>>
>>679196211
I actually feel the same, just recently i had a gf.
Was not really into her but i got to cudle and feel the tits so it's cool.
i knew the relationship was going nowhere like 1 month after i asked her out but still continued to pretend i cared etc.
after i broke up with her i found out that all she wanted was to gain something material out of me and after she found out i was not that rich she kinda distanced herself, which was okay because i didn't care.
>>
>>679201224
I wouldn't doubt it. Batman has this attitude towards every villain. Not sure which issue though
>>
>>679201602
>>679201577
I can't fucking force myself to study, it's fucking boring as fuck, the only thing i like is physics but that's like 1/6th of what i have to study.
I'm planning on taking a break after this semester(if i even make it) and will try to get a shitty job, buy a new pc and either Go pro on LoL or try creating that game i want, see if that hooks me up.
Also i'm studying Robotics so the dudes here are pretty lame nerds, i game myself but those fucking dudes only study.
The only friends i got like half country away.
>>
>>679201413
do you by any chance wanna try creating a game?
i would gladly try coding but i really suck at arts, so i need someone to draw, pixelstuff is what i need.
>>
>>679202128
hey, I'm a computer science and engineering student, I know all about nerds.
Please don't try to go pro, it'll only be a waste of your time. Have you thought about switching studies?
>>
>>679182871
im the exact opposite.
>depressed as fuck, no friends so i just sit alone
>want to talk to anyone, end up spending most of my nights talking to random people on omegle/skype
>girl i loved doing great, left me in the dust and is making fun of me
>yesterday was my birthday, had to rely on you guys to actually get a happy birthday

i might contact my doctor about antidepressants. should I?
>>
>>679182871
Y'know, I just got home after spending ~20 hours in the hospital after a suicide attempt, and I feel like life can only get better from here.
Side note: being on a psych hold fucking sucks. Can't even take a dump with any more privacy that putting a blanket-covered chair between you and whoever is assigned to monitor you.
>>
File: 1459868195271.jpg (57 KB, 413x570) Image search: [Google]
1459868195271.jpg
57 KB, 413x570
I help people more than myself, that's my problem.
I always help people first then myself, the problem is people are so fragile.
"Anon my boyfriend is being a jerk" "Anon please help me I feel like you don't like me." "Anon make me happy again."
I am always the rook, I have to stay strong and stable so others can depend on me. I just wish I wasn't so fragile either. I can't keep a relationship. My ex and I broke up and she was just as bad, I always had to help her, and I guess she wised up when she felt better and left me.

But why am I telling you this, it's just the same cycle. I get sad, go to sleep, wake up, feel better, then feel sad and repeat.
I don't want to be anyone's guardian anymore, I don't want to help anymore. It's selfish but I want a friendship, a girlfriend, and just a life with not so much drama. I am tired of having to help everyone with their anxiety. I am tired of being a hopeless romantic, I am tired of trying.
They always get depressed the day after I "help" them and I just want to be alone.
Why can't I make people happy
Why can't I be happy
>>
>>679202547
i don't think i'm cut out to study, i prefer to be alone, like fuck, i used to live alone 2 years before i went to uni, now i got a roomate, i fucking hate it, he's also autistic as fuck.
Also i'm fairly good at LoL.
I'm plat and i recently joined a tournament with a few of my "friends" and we beat a Diamond team 2 0, lost to challengers tho. I think with some work we could go pro fairly easily.
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 562x393) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 562x393
>>679202886
>>
File: psych.jpg (14 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
psych.jpg
14 KB, 261x193
This is the story of when i realized my father was gone..

It had been one day since my father had died and the funeral reception at our house was over now, the last of the guest having said their condolences, had cleared out. I stood, a 17 year old kid looking out of our kitchen window at the overcast, humid may afternoon. I had yet to cry but I knew it would all hit me at once sooner or later. My mother came in with a mug of tea and handed it to me. "Drink thi-" she choked up and couldn't finish so I took the tea and nodded warmly and she rushed out of the room. I walked over to the docking station in the kitchen and picked up my iPod. I was about to really think of the recent events for the first time and I needed some music to accompany me. I felt queasy as i came across Wagner Adagietto from his 5th symphony. My dad loved this one and we had seen it performed by an orchestra not two weeks ago as an early birthday present for me. I pressed play and milled back to my spot by the window as the music started up, tea in hand. I remember becoming very self aware of what felt like everything that had ever happened to me. Then it hit me. My father was dead. I could no longer see him ever again nor could we have long discussions after dinner about any number of topics like we had done so many times before. There would be no one to take me to the park and practice soccer and there would be no one who would come home from work just in time for dinner every weekday. Why did it happen. I always knew that humans were only mortal but it never hit me this hard that someone I loved would one day die. I want him here..dad. I felt the lump swelling in my throat and my eyes began to water and as I sank to my knees I wept, not for my fathers life, but for what I had lost. It felt so selfish but I was crying because I would never have that man around anymore and as I cried I only remember wanting daddy back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWPACef2_eY
>>
>>679202940
How old are you?
And you know what helps? Try and get a job. It gives you a sense of purpose.
I started my own little company, fixing computers and shit. It gives me a nice bit of income and it makes people happy. Gives you a sense of accomplishment.
>>
I'll post what I have, this one is worth the read.
>>
File: Wxpbe.jpg (199 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Wxpbe.jpg
199 KB, 2048x1536
>>679203280
>>
File: 1439540799761.jpg (80 KB, 562x393) Image search: [Google]
1439540799761.jpg
80 KB, 562x393
>>679202886
Pic.
I'm a lot like you anon, i've always helped others, and i feel good when i do it, but i think it's because i want to feel stronger than them, i'm not quite sure yet.
Although if somehow end up with lots of money, i wanna do something for the homeless, an institute, a shelter, something.
>>
File: aRQn0dy_700b.jpg (230 KB, 429x3336) Image search: [Google]
aRQn0dy_700b.jpg
230 KB, 429x3336
>>679203280
>>679203344
>>
>>679203038
Why do I have to be the clown anon
I just wanted to help
>>
File: 1389567997402.jpg (345 KB, 1144x1600) Image search: [Google]
1389567997402.jpg
345 KB, 1144x1600
>>679203280
>>679203344
>>679203444

4444 next?
>>
>>679190891
Fucking faggot
>>
>>679203275
i'm 19, my mom died when i was 16 so i lived alone, parents got divorced when i was like 3.
I will try to get a job during the summer, like i've said i gotta buy a new pc, this laptop is like 6 years old, barely runs LoL at 30 fps.
>>
File: 1460577584789.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460577584789.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>679203417
I was starving, and gave away my drink to a homeless man.
He needed it more than me, I can eat at home.
I wish I was a dick somedays
>>
File: 1445883714575.jpg (83 KB, 460x914) Image search: [Google]
1445883714575.jpg
83 KB, 460x914
>>679203280
>>679203344
>>679203444
>>679203544

Was worth trying I guess
>>
>>679203544
>>679203444
>>679203344
what the fuck
>>
>>679201730
It's from the killing joke
>>
File: fuc.jpg (50 KB, 1386x386) Image search: [Google]
fuc.jpg
50 KB, 1386x386
>>
File: 1433597696847.jpg (185 KB, 741x940) Image search: [Google]
1433597696847.jpg
185 KB, 741x940
>>679203280
>>679203344
>>679203444
>>679203544
>>679203670

All I have, I will leave you guys now. But I will leave with a little goof at the end, worth reading this post.
>>
>>679203668
I wish i was a dick somedays too. But its too fucking hard. Unless im really angry, im almost always leniant, laid back and kind.

>tfw thats the reason every relationship ive been in, ive been cheated on
>>
>>679202886
I'm the same way, I love to help my friends out, etc. But you have to be able to balance helping your friends and focusing on yourself. It's not selfish to want things when all you've done is help others. Take time to yourself man
>>
>>679203668
i had more than one chance to help a homeless, and i really wanted to, but there's always people around and the last time i helped a homeless person, everyone was like why are you giving money to him?(poor guy wanted 1 euro)
Humans are trash and should die out sooner.
I hope the technological singularity happens sooner so us, pieces of shit, could die out faster.
>>
>>679203607
Fuck, that doesn't make it easy. I hope you can find something to occupy your mind until then.
As for your new PC, I recommend building it yourself. Do some research, buy the best parts for the money. It'll be another accomplishment to add to the list :)
>>
>>679203957
I just can't be a dick because I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want anyone to feel this shitty
>tfw you have only dated one person and it was still shit
>>
File: fuqman.jpg (8 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
fuqman.jpg
8 KB, 320x239
Official thread music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8&nohtml5=False

>Leaving me to doubt
Talk about, God in His mercy
Oh, if he really does exist
Why did he desert me
>>
>>679204297
oops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8&nohtml5=False
>>
>>679204262
I dont want people to feel this shitty but they should know not to use me, and if they dont, "nicely" telling them does jack shit
>>
>>679182871
>tfw doing exactly what op is doing.

Am I fucked? Been 3 years and still not over the same girl, she worries about me and says she loves me yet I can't look at her or talk to her because of her controlling ex always being around.. Gives me some odd sickness and anger that I am not sure of. I can only be around her rarely and he is a borderline abusive stalker, yet she submits to him. I tried giving up on her on multiple occasions but I go to the same college as her, should I just drop out?
>>
File: 1442257471298.png (39 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1442257471298.png
39 KB, 500x441
These threads are why I still visit /b/ after all these long years. Most of the board has gone to shit, but these threads always stay civilized for some reason.
Thank you /b/rothers.
>>
>>679204078
People aren't trash, just most of them.
They either got spoiled as kids and are now terrible fucks who only care for themselves.
Or had a shitty past and blame others, so only think for themselves.
The problem is, the only people with compassion are the ones with the shittiest lives
>>
File: old_man.jpg (1 MB, 778x5957) Image search: [Google]
old_man.jpg
1 MB, 778x5957
>>
>>679204124
i pretty much have my mind set, i had a pc my whole life and my brother taught me a bit and naturally i learned more myself because it's interesting.

And you think all that stuff that happened would make it hard but it didn't.
I was not that close with my mom(even though she was a good person) but she was always workign and didn't really spend time with me so i occupied myself with a pc.
Didn't really have a father figure growing up so i decided that crying is stupid and that's fucking sad....Because i haven't criend in a few years now, not even when my mom died.
During the funeral, i remember thinking : Make a sad face or else people will think you're insane.
>>
>>679204000
I can't when my self esteem and worth is shit.
I help people because I think they are more important than me
It's worse when I want to date them, because I eat myself alive. Not because I am a dipshit who never asks, but because they always see me as a brother.
Big brother is always watching I guess
>>
I don't know why, but I wish that something awful would happen to me. Like getting in a car accident, or something similar.
>>
>>679202547
comp sci student here, finishing my first year soon. Any tips? (if you're in a higher year)

>>679202747
I almost always sit alone and eat alone, rarely eat with someone and it's usually just this one dude who id dont really hang out with.

I forgot to mention in my original post that 99.9% of my friends are online and i basically dont have any proper irl friends that im close to.

all girls ive loved hurt me

happy belated birthday man, hope it went well for you. Im scared of going on meds, I'd rather find happiness myself than rely on them personally.
>>
>>679182871
Anyone know what anime this is?
>>
>tfw when you want to kill yourself but know that no one will remember you if you do
>tfw when scared of death
>tfw when picturing your mother finding your hanging from the ceiling fan, utterly destroying her world deters you

Music for this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gSh7_P1saM&nohtml5=False
>>
>>679204651
>Or had a shitty past and blame others, so only think for themselves.
Although sometimes these people turn out to be more caring than others, because they know that life can be hard.
I think that's what happened in my case becuase i don't really have compassion for anything....so far... i guess...
>>
I wish I felt something
>>
>>679205150
love lab
>>
>>679205236
That's why I included the last part, the people with compassion. We just have shit lives, because we know life can be shit. I wouldn't want anyone to feel this
>>
>>679205044
Not really, I'm a first year student too (in Amsterdam, if you care). Fucked up three educations before this though. Never finished middle school, yadda yadda.
Try and keep up with the homework though, I slacked off for two weeks and was busy for almost an entire month to catch up.

>>679204759
I feel you. I had to explain to people why I didn't cry at my granddad's funeral. I just don't know why. I guess I was at peace with his passing away.
>>
File: 1440278406906.jpg (229 KB, 704x2422) Image search: [Google]
1440278406906.jpg
229 KB, 704x2422
>>679205208
Regarding the OST you posted I think you will like (and relate) to this picture , brother
>>
>>679205428
Thanks fam
>>
>>679205208
dang this one hits home with me i know that feel
>>
File: painful life.png (474 KB, 1328x3680) Image search: [Google]
painful life.png
474 KB, 1328x3680
>>
File: 1458116782746.png (2 MB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
1458116782746.png
2 MB, 1600x1065
1/?
>>
Is anyone else here scared to check their facebook?
for various reasons.
Might be you don't want to see any new messages.
Might be you WANT to see new messages...but you don't.
Might be you've been procrastinating and now you don't wanna hear al those stupid comments about you.
Any reason really....
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnMR6SOBa9k
Been listening to this for the past 2 days...
Brings good memories back.
>>
File: ty.jpg (7 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
ty.jpg
7 KB, 232x217
>>679205534
yup
its one of the best anime of all time in my opinion but also hella depressing
the music is great and that pic is pretty much how i feel alot :}

heres another sad ost: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbIl603prQk&nohtml5=False
>>
File: over and over.png (445 KB, 899x2567) Image search: [Google]
over and over.png
445 KB, 899x2567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tYd8I1jxx4

from last nights feels thread
>>
File: seD2F3b.jpg (577 KB, 777x6020) Image search: [Google]
seD2F3b.jpg
577 KB, 777x6020
>>679205779
2/?
>>
>>679202886
I know this feel. I always put others before myself. It made me happy helping others even though I was dying inside. I know this feel so damn well, I just want to be happy and I thank the anons in here for helping me out a lot.
>>
>>679205779
Every fucking time.
>>
File: 82d7gw1.jpg (3 MB, 1477x5958) Image search: [Google]
82d7gw1.jpg
3 MB, 1477x5958
>>679206130
3/?
>>
>>679202399
im busy right now playing games so excuse me.. i hope you still read this haha..
well im also more into coding but i have great ideas we can give it a try if you want to here my steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/hoeraufdasmitzuschreiben
>>
File: 12354212323.png (1 MB, 703x779) Image search: [Google]
12354212323.png
1 MB, 703x779
>Have no real contact with females in high school
>I was ok in popularity and girls talked to me but I never had a gf and still don't to this day
>Fast forward to final year
>In English class and i'm sitting next to one of the popular girls
>Become friends despite us being from two different worlds
>Prom comes along
>She asked me if I wanted to go with her
>I told her no and that I thought she was playing a sick joke (happened to me in the past)
>mfw she was serious
>mfw she didn't go to prom in the end
>mfw she has been the only girl who even showed the slightest of interest in me
>mfw my own stupidy caused my own sadness
>mfw I only have myself to blame
>>
>>679185332
Thus you have become a Hunter .
Like your ancestors, atleast have some principals
>>
>>679206822
kek'd and cried
>>
>>679206453
although i don't really use steam anymore, i added you. we can talk after you accept my request on skype/discord/steam i guess.
>>
OP here. Thanks for bringing my thread alive. Im glad we could all relate and understand each other in this shit hole.

I'll dump some songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8IP3S8dxU8#t=28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu3vfI0vNZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBCzaMsfTrM&nohtml5=False

I recommend listening to the whole luv(sic) hexalogy. It's amazing and Grand Finale being my favourite of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkB6PKYWl9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn1WbBaWTdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrHiIe7LJZM

hope someone will enjoy atleast one song. Thanks.
>>
File: ragefeels.png (778 KB, 2712x2974) Image search: [Google]
ragefeels.png
778 KB, 2712x2974
>>
>>679206298
god fucking damnit, this made me so mad
why the fuck do people like this exist
>>
>probably the best feels music i can offer you all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piFJVwr1YYA
>so breathtakingly sad
>>
>>679208410
Nujabes sounds comfy as fuck, thanks for that anon.
Have a good rest of your day or good night.
>>
File: feels.png (815 KB, 1134x602) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
815 KB, 1134x602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G371JiLJ7A&nohtml5=False

I challange you to show me something more feel inducing than this
>>
>>679182871
When the NSA has key logging programs on your computer and every stroke of the keyboard sends those 1s and 0s to the headquarters.... super hot
>>
>>679209895
As much as that moment fucked me up when I watched the movie, it fucks me up even more now because when I watched the movie for the first time it was with the love of my life. It's been years and I still miss her. Damn.
>>
>>679202784
Glad you're alive anon. Keep your chin up. Don't do something stupid like that again. I hope it will get better, good luck.
>>
>>679203275
teach me LoL pls, im eu btw ;(
>>
>>679210291
damn, what happend? did she leave you, or did you drift apart?
>>
>>679210291
Don't stop hunting.
>>
>>679210550
Can't help you there m8. I only play UT and the occasional game of Xonotic.
>>
>>679209722
Glad you like it man. I recommend nujabes alot, also you'd probably like DJ Okawari, J Dilla, OCTOBER etc.

Here's a good play list for any anon looking for relaxing, soothing osts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm587hwUQmw&list=RDHm587hwUQmw&nohtml5=False
>>
>>679192621
>i want someone to talk to
If you're serious about that, I'll be your friend:
[email protected]

I'm a guy btw, the email is just an anon one.
>>
>>679210952
better link*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm587hwUQmw&list=RDHm587hwUQmw&nohtml5=False#t=19
>>
File: wp_ss_20160307_0001.png (816 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160307_0001.png
816 KB, 1920x1080
Are you perfect or not?
>>
no one will ever fall in love with me probably. never have a romance like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55fql494b20&nohtml5=False
>>
>>679211538
:(

You heard All Alone anon? Shit hits hard when you can relate to it, not in the rap game sense but personal sense.
>>
File: image.png (106 KB, 897x570) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106 KB, 897x570
>>
>>679210699
She broke up with me, but we were both messes and it was not her fault, nor mine. And it was actually a good thing we got separated. We were just not meant for each other.

The only problem is, I never met someone like her again. She was something else man.
>>
>>679210952
>you'd probably like DJ Okawari, J Dilla, OCTOBER etc.
Thanks a lot man
I've been listening to Dilla for years, I'll check the other guys out.
>>
>>679192172
You shouldn't be a parent.
>>
>>679210952
>>679212603

Damn the Okawari guy is great, I love the fusion of piano, violin and hip hop beats
>>
File: 1460526369042.png (932 KB, 864x748) Image search: [Google]
1460526369042.png
932 KB, 864x748
Who here wants to kill themselves?
I sure do
>>
File: 1453135773863.jpg (376 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1453135773863.jpg
376 KB, 1000x667
>>679212219
although i know how strong nostaliga can feel, dwelling on the past wont help you now nor in the future.
also if you are going to have her as a standard that you compare every new chick you meet with to, you only make it harder for yourself. "ill never meet someone like her again". with that kind of mindset youll have a negative impression from possible new acquaintances before even knowing them, and it will only discourage you from even trying. what is in the past is in the past, and there is nothing you can change about that. only a tip tho
>>
I know this feel, bro.

Here's some more of my feels.

>be me
>have cut off nearly all communication with friends except for 3
>have crush on one
>be shipped with him as a joke
>suffer every time we are shipped ironically because he'll never know I love him
>mfw
>>
>>679213843
shipped? wat?

also, are you a guy or a girl? if you are a guy, is the dude you like also gay?
>>
>>679213843
Gay anon or femanon, either one you should just tell him about it, be honest with him and speak from the heart
>>
>>679213610
Me
>>
I live in a constant state of depression. I can't seem to make connections with anyone anymore. I lost my boyfriend bc I cheated on him with his best friend. Caught feels for the best friend and he caught feels for a cunt. No life. Work a bullshit job. Live in a bullshit city. Surrounded by bullshit people. I see no point to life most days.
>>
File: 1460412296528.png (1 MB, 3641x4569) Image search: [Google]
1460412296528.png
1 MB, 3641x4569
worth the read
>>
Kek boyz we might live one, or two, who knows?
nobody will be remember, you guys still live in a better place than a sirian, asians and many more people. just enjoy who you are or just improve yourself
>>
>>679214106
If you don't mind me asking why?
>>
>>679214283
PD: i am a southamerican faggot that don't know grammar
>>
>>679214350
well obviously becasue he also is a russian WW2 veteran from Belarus. why the stupid question?
>>
>>679214509
>.>
You need hugs
Let me give you hugs
>>
File: 1456899523004.jpg (8 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
1456899523004.jpg
8 KB, 262x193
>>679214617
>>
>>679213614
Makes sense, it's a great escape from reality, thinking about all the good things that happened, but it won't help me get forward. I didn't really do much with my life since we broke up.

Thanks for the advice and thanks for listening anon. Hope you're doing good.
>>
>>679214740
Let
Me
Give
You
Hugs
>>
File: me+af.png (311 KB, 476x478) Image search: [Google]
me+af.png
311 KB, 476x478
Please tell me if Im overeating /b/ because Im royally pissed the fuck off.

>Have best friend
>Move to another state, still text to best friend everyday on phone
>Get a job in new area
>Super cute girl there, lets call her Emily
>Me and Emily get close but never too close since she has BF
>She drives me home and shit and we end up having a lot in common
>She breaks up with BF
>Omg this could be my chance
>End up moving again, lose the opportunity. >But she adds me on facebook
>I gush to best friend how amazing she was how I really liked her, sad to let her go
>He starts to say he would like to hang with her since it seems like they could be friends
>I say "Yeah well you never met her so you don't even know her."
>He says "Yeah? Im saying if we met."
>Get a little pissy about it but forget it
>Suddenly he friend requests Emily on facebook
>She accepts
>Royally pisses off but put it behind me since I dont live near her anymore and he doesnt live near her anyway
>One day me and Emily are talking on facebook about something political, we argue and she becomes pissy and deletes me
>whatever, its time to move on anyway
>Best friend starts asking my brother (who also worked at the same work place as Emily) things to talk to Emily about since he is starting to talk to her

What the fuck. Sure he has a girlfriend but he knows no fucking boundaries. He knows how I felt about her. Hes trying to chat up with an ex-coworker of mine who I had a huge crush on and he NEVER met person .

He texted me today but I just ignored it. Im tempted to just start blasting him and saying fuck you. So fucking sleazy. Am I overreacting? Should I just cool down? I don't even like her anymore its just the practice that pisses me off.
>>
>>679213843
It's a tricky situation anon. The best thing you could do is cut all contact with him otherwise you'll have a crush on him forever and you'll only hurt, but as he's one of the only people you spend time with, it's hard... Whatever you do, I wish you good luck.
>>
>>679214855
glad i could help. im doing ok- atm, but nothing too depressing. i have some moral issues considering my relationship but apart from that life is meh
>>
File: 1459789830744.gif (374 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1459789830744.gif
374 KB, 1200x900
>feels nothing
>just numb all day, no one to turn to
>death would be a sweet release, nothing would matter anymore, I wouldn't exist anymore
>tried hanging myself 2 times but couldn't go through with it because I'm a bitch who can't take the pain

Why? Just why does it hurt so much? Why does my body keeps wishing to hang on? I just want to end it all
>>
>>679214958
Buy gun, kill both.
>>
>>679215466
Isn't there anything you would like to do?
>>
>>679215466
I know that feel. The train I use to get to the university is also a sweet temptation but I'm always thinking how much of a drag doing this one step would be.
>>
>>679215311
What moral issues?
>>
>>679215466
>>
>chase girls whole life
>have sex with a few
>feel nothing
>realize I might be gay
>be disgusted by myself
>too scared to admit it to myself
>too scared to tell family or friends

life is terrible
>>
>>679191234
I don't work out, and I still cried a little. Genuine feels 9.5/10
>>
>be me 4 months back
>get new job, cool
>3 months back new girl starts working with me
>shes cute af, but i have gf
>we start chatting over lunch one time
>next day we sit next to each other (office)
>we get along nice
>two weeks in talking everyday we get really close
>fb friends
>start chatting at work and when at home
>she has bf but we're obv. flirting
>3 weeks ago i forgot to delete our conversation and gf sees it
>flips out but somehow we are still together
>i really reaaally likes this girl and everyone at work is joking about it and shouts at us all the time but we dont care
>want to leave gf for her but not sure that she feels the same
>dont have the balls to ask her how she feels
>sometimes at lunch, we get quiet and just look at each other and i just want to kiss her, it's really the best and worst feeling in the world

dont know what to do. I tried to let it go but i can't
>>
>>679215901
i am currently in a relationship. i have been together with her for a year soon. when we first met i didnt show interest in her, but she did so i just rolled with it. as things got more serious we got together and (i think) i started to develop feelings for her. there was at least something. now a year later i feel like i have lost what little i had for her. its not that i dont like her as a person, she is funny smart pretty and all that. it is just that i simply dont have feelings for her in the same way that she has for me. everytime she says that she loves me i say it back, but its always as if something in me drops as i know that i dont really mean it. lateley other girls have started showing interest in me, and it just seems so tempting. i have never really been the type of guy girls go after. the thing is that if i break up with her i am afraid that i will crush her, which is something i dont want. she has had it rough with her family, she had a period where she cut herself, she has little to no good frends and she is even going to therapy. it feels like i am the only one she has, and i just dont know what to do
>>
>>679216412
>requests
Embrace it, fuccboi. It's your only option.
>>
>>679215856
Nope, I don't really find joy in anything anymore, I always though things would "magically change" after I achieved certain milestones in my life

>"maybe when I get to high school I'll get a fresh start, things will finally turn around!"
>"maybe when I go to university things will finally change, I'll get a fresh start!"
>"Maybe when I finally get a jog things will change, it will be a whole new fresh start!"

It's always the same, I just keep going on "auto pilot" mode now, I feel nothing
>>
>>679217054
>thinking outside influences will make you feel better
It's cliche as fuck, but happniess comes from within anon.
>>
>>679208410
Nujabes is my jam especially luv sic <3
>>
>>679216641

i have no gf, and this awesome girl from my work just ended up going back to her literally abusive ex after flirting with me constantly for 2 months

fuck you, just ask your new girl if she would leave her guy for you and then do it yourself if so. don't you give a shit at all about how devastated your gf would feel if you keep it up like a pussy in the dark and she found out again? that she thinks you've actually been faithful when you see her?
>>
>>679216838
How old are you two?
>>
>>679217399
haha, well the fun thing is that we are young. some might say way to young for problems like these. i am 18 she is 16
>>
File: image.jpg (451 KB, 359x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
451 KB, 359x950
>>
>>679186143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag-_PWZzuJA

keep on keeping on
>>
>>679217329
What's your favourite part of luv(sic). Grand Finale hits me hard, literally listen to it everyday.
>>
>>679217829
part 3 is my favourite :#
>>
>>679217234
This. I pity those who can't find happiness within. I know how my mind works and how to keep myself happy.

I laugh at chaos.
>>
File: 1457465798444.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457465798444.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>>679182871
i miss my ex.
she'd come over every once in awhile while her kid was staying at college.
she'd get naked as soon as she came in, put on her favorite song and start fucking me while crying. she said the song reminded her of raising her child, and motherhood. she told me it reminded her of how much she missed her child. it made her and me cum buckets.

this was the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVI4Knz24CQ
>>
>>679185083
it sounds bad anon but no one will love you until you love yourself, you need to get over your needy-ness and self hatred
>>
>>679205534
What anime is that, source please. I'm begging
>>
>>679217829
I like parts 1-3
>>
>>679217941
>>679218295

Part 3 is great too.

Have you heard Part 12' from the Full Hexalogy? The remix sounds so good. Also Perfect Circle.
>>
>>679218250
Not him but Welcome to the NHK
>>
>>679218703
Thank you based anon.
>>
>>679218667
I'll give it a listen later
I only like The Noose by them
>>
>>679217524
I've been with a girl with depression, I did all I could to help her and I didn't want to leave her, but after some time she started to consume everything good in me as well and I did what I had to save myself.
So as long as the only problem is you don't feel good lying to her while saying you love her, stick with her, give a tiny little of yourself for another person. But the moment you'll feel exhausted and unhappy with the whole thing let her go, you can't sacrifice yourself for someone else.
>>
>>679182871
What an asshole. Not only do you neglect your friends you avoid taking responsibility by chalking it up to depression. What do you have to be sad about, nigger?
>>
>Be me, 18
>Homeschooled whole life until i was 16, then i got sent to GED Classes
>start going out with a girl who also goes there
>get GED
>get job
>all is well and swell

Present day

>be 18
>gf moves an hour away to go to hair school
>i have no friends
>only see gf on Saturday night and sunday
>she always has an excuse to not talk to me now like that she is busy or hanging out with her sister
>she has started talking to her ex on the phone frequently
> i am slowly becoming depressed more and more each day
>only thing I have is guitar and alcohol

Halp
>>
>>679219500
let her go as fast as possible
>>
Im gonna share a story with u fagz so grab ur dicks cuz its gonna be sad.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqFftJDXii0

>be me, 17
>used to have lots of friends and even hang with a few girls but now its the last year of highschool and all friendships i had have been severed by my neglect.
>one of the girls i used to hang out with has become my crush and its painful how I've liked her for probably 2 years but she is 9 out of ten and out of my league.
>prom is coming up
>have the feeling i will end up staying home and be depressed
>my father sits down in my room one day
>"anon, you going to prom?"
>"n-no probably not d-" i begin to reply
>see the sinking look on his face
>"i mean i wasn't but there is this girl who asked me and shes pretty cool so i guess i could" i lied
>My dad looks so proud
>i think i see a tear as he pats me on the back and walks out without saying anything
>lie on my floor feeling like shit at how im a sad pathetic waste
>prom is getting closer
>one particularly good day after feeling inspired, i see her in the hall
>figure i've only got one life and if i dont do this id regret it forever
>"hey" i start
>"o hey?" she responds confused
>"umm i was uh wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me or something" I add a sad little chuckle to seem like it wasn't a big deal
>she responds "o umm.." her friend jumps in and says, she'd love to go with you with a sly smile
>i look to her and she looks back at her friend and they nod, "sure anon ill go with you"
>"o cool uhh ill text you later"
>walk home feeling like a million dollars
>we start walking home together and at first its awkward but I feel like the happiest i've ever been
> payed like alot for prom since I waited so long but my dad was happy to pay for it. he was beaming with pride
>Night of prom get a text from her "meet me at in classroom 221 at the school
>get to abandoned classroom and the prom is already starting downstairs
(1/2)
>>
>reach around in the dark to find the light switch.
>finally find it but when i flip it about 30 kids all yell "suprise" with a bunch of added insults here and there like "pussy"
>confusedasfuck.jpeg
>crush comes forward "this is our senior prank you sad virgin"
>rounds of laughter. look around and some people kind of feel sorry for me
>I manage to say the saddest thing I could muster
>" I-I thought you liked me"
>this only evokes more laughter
>feel like im about to cry
>turn around and walk out of classroom to people laughing and throwing things at me
>start running through the hallways to get away just wanting to crawl into a hole and die
>get out of school and break into a full sprint throught the night tears flying from my face
>get to home and am about to run in but think of dad and how he would feel if i can home after 15 minutes
>walk to a nearby notoriously tall bridge and look out at the night lake as I calm down
>think of me getting made fun of next day at school
>fuckeverything.jpg
>put one leg over the railing (this is a very tall brige and people have committed suicide off of it before)
>text message comes in from dad
>reads:"Hey anon, I know you are probably out having a good time right now and I wanted to tell you that me and your mother are so proud of you and we want you to remember to stay safe tonight. I know you probably wont even notice this tonight but I love you son."
>slump down the edge of the railing and start to cry inconsolably
>after a while I go home still one hour before the prom ends
>Dad greets me suprised but happy. "Hey son, you're home early. did you have a good time"
>"Ya dad. I did" and hugged my dad
>I still think back on that night and how i nearly let that shallow bitch end my life and makes me mad but Im grateful to my dad for saving my life

(2/2) end
>>
>>679219101
hm yeah, guess ur right
>>
>>679185083
Your fault for falling in love with a cooking device
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.