[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ here, who here practices magick (be it chaos, thelema, wicca,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 33
/x/ here, who here practices magick (be it chaos, thelema, wicca, hermetics, shamanism, satanism, etc)
>>
File: 3.jpg (16 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
16 KB, 298x279
nope
>>
I practice free form, mainly shamanism (the channeling of spirits), some ideas of satanism (the idea of being your own god, with no master to answer to, and some small amount of Aural healing and harming.

That said, I'm always looking for new things to study.
>>
>>679056227
Edgy
>>
>>679055434
Hows 7th grade going?
>>
>>679056227
I reccomend you perform the 48 enochian calls. i know angels are dickheads and praising yahweh can be a drag, but the parts of you it unlocks are invaluable
>>
>>679055434
just summon Choronzon and be done with it
>>
If magick actually WORKED its adherents would be rich and powerful instead of laughed at for being losers.
>>
>>679055434

Wrong board faggot!
>>
Edgelords: the thread
>>
>>679057843
Maybe that's not what they seek with their abilities. Also, I'm glad you don't have it if that is all what matters to you.
>>
The only true lord is Cthulhu
>>
File: explosion-1.gif~c200.gif (50 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
explosion-1.gif~c200.gif
50 KB, 200x200
>>679055434

I went to some OTO meetings at a Mason temple a year or so back and saw crazy shit.

Mainly fat people waving around swords in robes with giant bowls of fire. BUTI did see titties as part of the ritual and got free wine before i was 21.

I want to be a modern shaman . . .

#deathsquad
>>
>>679057561

Angels are dickheads is definitely one of the most true statements I've read today. I'll research that, and if it calls to me I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>679055434
I know a guy, but all he 'prays' for is awesome meth.
>ima little jelly of that guy
>>
>>679055434
I work in IT. Everyone thinks I do magic.
>>
I practise... but my practise is syncretic and I just take whatever works for me and mix it with my own ideas. Idk I tend to agree with chaos magick in the sense that the ends justify the means; it doesn't matter whether you're a satanist or a wiccan or a thelemite or working under your own system.
>>679057843
That's a nice strawman argument. Who says magick is that powerful?
>>
>>679057843
the rich and powerful ones would keep it to themselves/families while plebomancers would constantly post about it on the internet anon. just like anything.
>>
>>679055434
I hav a magical anus:
Everyday I poop out more than I eat I haven't eaten for a week Help?
>>
>>679058533
after working with that i reccomend you try working with the sigillum dei aemeth

a good portal for knowledge and evocation
>>
this thred is as retarded as any creationist. fucking clueless emotion led idiots. if anyone here can actually do anything and prove it there is a chalange to simply demonstrate it. and you get 1 million dollars from the james Randi educational foundation. yet none of you fags all around the world not a single one of you can demonstrate it. fucking retarded.
/thread
>>
>>679057843
because what fucking use does money and collapsible power have to the magician who literally controls shit with their willpower and can project to an entire sea of worlds
>>
>>679059375
you got a job?
do you buy food?
did you pay for the device in your hands or computer.
ot are you scum and stole it.
all this costs money. or there to make money.
it still has use you idiot.
>>
>>679055434
You don't practice shit, don't kid yourself anon
>>
>>679059203
the james randi educational foundation doesn't even exist anymore, and focuses more on the everyday pseudomagicks like spoon bending and horoscopes, the shit that has literally never been part of magickal tradition
>>
>>679059203
I'll speak for myself here as to why I don't run about showing what I can do to everyone who asks. I wasn't born into what I do I was initiated. That initiation came with a strict vow not to do the exact idiotic thing you are suggesting.
>>
I've never practiced it. To those who do practice any form of magic, what did it brought so far? What do you try to achieve?
>>
>>679059710
the temporal nature of these worries makes them just a daily nuisance, instead of what i aspire my life to earning

using magick for shit outside the physical realm just feels much more rewarding and less meaningless than dedicating my life to material accumulation
>>
>>679059860
he would have accepted any form of supernatural magic as lobg as it can be demonstrated. this psudomagic you speak of are just loosers like your self that tried and failed to win the money.
>>
>>679060025
i try to achieve both oneness with the divine alongside development of the individual spirit, and generally spread good shit whenever i can

conjuring big ass storms is cool too
>>
>>679060025
For me, a great deal of pain. What I do has a cost, and that usually comes in the form of pain. Better that then selling myself to something though.

As for what I'm trying to achieve... well, mastery of the self, of my surroundings, my fate... as well as some more personal goals I'll keep to myself.

The biggest thing to remember is this: Everything has a price. Nothing is free. And that doesn't mean money to the person who is insistent that money is the only true magic.
>>
>>679060157
meh i call horseshit. and dont argue back unless you are prepared to demonstrate it. dont tell me its real and then say i dont need to prove anything to you. if thats the case save and step and dony tell anyone its real
>>
>>679060302
But on individual aspect, wouldn't meditation do perfectly the job?
>>
I've been looking at satanism as a way to escape the illusion of free will to make it a reality, but my facade that I've kept up for years prevents me from doing so. It's suffering.
>>
>>679060570
meditating properly would only fulfill the former, the further you go with magick the more freedom you have over your self, and the more you can develop your higher self
>>
>>679060563
And what exactly would you count as proof eh? We're all talkign to each other over the internet.

Lets say for a moment I posted a video of a friend of mine calling a storm.

Your response would be an immediate fake.

So unless you want to fly yourself to one of our locations and observe it, just accept the fact that you are asking for something that you won't accept over the internet and no practitioner in their right mind would teach a short sighted angry little troll like yourself anything of worth.
>>
>>679060781
13 yr after reading The Raven detected
>>
File: 1435620340227.jpg (178 KB, 627x836) Image search: [Google]
1435620340227.jpg
178 KB, 627x836
>>679060781
i recommend you have your first ego death

your soul has been sitting in you too long, it smells
time to exchange it

remember to rebuild your ego after its gone tho, you wouldn't wanna be spiritually collapsed like that forever
>>
>>679060426
I think I understand what you mean. Money can't make happiness, it's just a symbol for how many hours you worked on something that benefit others. Although, money could make the bridge to happiness shorter, but it's not necessary when you can decrease the achievement level, from there it's easier to increase the level again.

But you call it magic, I think it's a somesort of self-knowledge, I practice from meditation.

Could you agree that what for you magic is, for me meditation is? After all its just a word, as long the meaning would be equal.
>>
File: enki the serpent.jpg (26 KB, 452x390) Image search: [Google]
enki the serpent.jpg
26 KB, 452x390
>>679060969
this pretty much
if you demand proof, surely you should prove it to yourself by trying it for yourself, say summoning the four crown princes of hell and saying hi

let us know how your insides feel after
>>
>>679060942
Aaahhhh oke! Could you suggest me something I could google on so I can have a bigger understanding of your practice?
>>
>>679061427
Whatever you want to call it, I welcome you to do so.

I personally hate the term 'magic' but it's what people understand so I use it.

Your journey is your own. You have your own goals, and your own road to walk to get there. If deep enough meditation can bring you there i'm happy for you. It didn't quite work for me though.
>>
>>679061653
the core of my practice is hard to nail down, because all magick is fair game for me

but i reccomend you read "the book of the law" by aleister crowley, "visual magick" by jan fries, "saint germain on alchemy" and "liber null"
those give a primer on the basis of my practices

tldr: spooky alchemical gnostic shamanism
>>
>>679062292
Loving the pictures btw.
>>
>>679061772
True! But I'm open for whatever helps to make myself a better self, I'm not there yet.

Yea, I understand you don't like the word, but hey, it's just a word. If people think you want to be the next Harry Potter and won't seek after its meaning, well, then they don't, it's up to them.

Like I also asked the other anon, could you suggest me something so I can search more of your practice and the benefits?
>>
File: 1444854177598.jpg (2 MB, 2673x2134) Image search: [Google]
1444854177598.jpg
2 MB, 2673x2134
>>679062434
thank you i try
>>
>>679062292
Alright, thank you so much for the time! Will definitely try to get some time to read one or more of those books in the future.
>>
>>679062481
Most of my teaching was word of mouth actually. But I can recommend some topics, as well as a site I use for some books.

Hermeticism, the books of moses, alchemy etc.

A resource I found of pdf versions of various magical tomes/grimoires etc is

http://golden-dawn-canada.com/library.html
>>
>>679055434
Would you suggest a starting line for a curious anon who believes the depts of your topic?
>>
>>679060969
you are right in the sence that you cant prove it to me directly. but you can prove it to the foundations of out educational system or a science bord. rock everthing we know to be real and get humanity on the correct path of knowledge. were these things are noy concidered silly kids talk or stupid people not worth the rest of the worlds time. then maybe you wont have to fight over the internet about it. ill be by your side (provided you can actually demonstrate it.)
>>
>>679063008
>>679062958
"chakras for beginners"
study the kabbalistic tree of life
then the eight circuits of consciousness

then liber null and general chaos magick literature

and then from there you can go into any number of traditions from thelema, to wicca, to psychonautics, to hermetic alchemy or everything!
>>
>>679063163
Humanity doesn't WANT to be on the right path of knowledge.

It's been tried before, and both the religious and scientific sides of humanity will shit themselves dead before allowing what you are proposing.

For the gods sake, humanity can't even agree that skin color doesn't mean anything. You really think the proof of something like magic would result in anything less then chaotic, absolute shit storms of violence? If so you're rather naive.
>>
>>679062958
Just like I said to the other anon, thanks! Thanks for your time and the suggestions.

When I'm ready for it I will take a look on some your suggested literature to find out if it could work for me.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74 KB, 1160x748) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74 KB, 1160x748
>>679063163
the mechanics of magick are completely mappable and explainable, but a skeptic of the concepts of a metaphysical reality that exist alongside ours can't be convinced of it completely until he steps out of his armchair and trys it out for himself once understanding it's precepts
>>
>>679063423
I'm familiar with all of your post.. maybe there is a reason why I have not ventured further. What would you say to that?
>>
>>679063661
The fact you mentioned the skin color says enough about you, if you wouldn't bother skin difference by yourself that would already be a good change.

But I have to disagree with you. Except I try to take everyone as individual and from there base my view on the person, there are just differences.

For example, some people say dark coloured people work less. In the western world this could be really a fact based on the skin, and the dark coloured people can't help it. Dark skin has a hard time in the western world to synthesize the vitamin D3, Google it.

But we have to look on abilities of every individual, not their disability.
>>
>>679064723
work on them on some sort of entheogen
delve deeper
>>
>>679064875
I wish I could have 5 minutes in person with you. But that is to say I'm jealous or that I'm lazy. It's just that I'm in the wrong place.. or so I think. Thank you anon
>>
>>679064836
You obviously can't refute the fact that humanity isn't ready for anything on that scale.

Skin color doesn't matter to me. But just look at the media of the United States and you'll realize Humanity isn't ready for change. Whether that's an 'awakening' or just being shown they were wrong.

Personally I'm trying not to read too much into what you write. This is /b/ I'm assuming your a troll.

That being said, I don't get to talk much about things like this, which is the only reason I keep replying.
>>
>>679065149
add me on skype if you want to talk

grapefruitsghost
>>
>>679065422
Humanity is ready for the new iPhone purely because that's what the television has trained them to be. Movies, radio, tv, celebs, all that bulllshit is what they want you to focus on to keep you away from what's really valuable.
>>
File: 1432083626397.jpg (84 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1432083626397.jpg
84 KB, 600x800
>>679055434
Succubus be invadin my dreams, and I be skeetin in dey pussys. They tell me they love me, and I be like, " BIIIHHHHHHTTTTch, where my money."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKw5mBh4rYs

Then this song starts playing...

what's this mean?
>>
>>679065618
This is true.
>>
>>679065571
Well, thank you. Can't say for sure, but I'll refer to myself as 'anon' should I do that. Thanks Sire
>>
>>679055434
looks like a joe jinks drawing
>>
>>679055434
Are you retarded?
>>
>>679064836
I forgot to say..

Organisms evolve to their environment. Dark skin would be really helpful in places with high temperatures, look on albino negroïde people in Africa, they have huge struggles to survive their without sunlotion. But that would be the same for blank skinned people there.

I know a few dark skinned people with a dry skin in the western world, their skin is just not made for those countries. But that doesn't say they could live a good and we'll life there.

There just happen complications on a human body when it's not build for completely other environments and it would take lots of generations to get that body type to edit to the environment.

Just a thought and for me every good willing human is welcome in the country I live in.
>>
>>679066105
are you
>>
>>679066223
>look on albino negroïde people in Africa, they have huge struggles to survive their without sunlotion.
Sunlotion is the least of their problems. They are hunted for their body parts to be used in tribal magic.
>>
>>679065422
I'm Dutch, don't watch any American news, rather don't watch news at all since I don't want to be a sheep of their feed.

I'm honestly not a troll, but yea, hard to proof. However, by reading what I say you can make up yourself if I'm trolling. Just sharing my thoughts and knowledge.

Also, look on what I replied to myself, I wonder how you think about it.
>>
>>679066645
Yea, but I think those terrible hunting is just big since a few years. But can't say for sure
>>
>>679055434
im a santanist
>>
>>679055434
im reading shit about magick but ive yet to do anything
>>
>>679067628
Modern or old form?

The modern form is more a sort atheism instead of worshipping a devil or beast right?
>>
Cast a spell on me then one of you faggots.
>>
File: 911.gif (5 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
911.gif
5 KB, 650x450
>>679068321
hereby you will lack all self awareness or intelligence

oh wait somebody beat me to it

magickal burn
>>
>>679066223
>>679067290
I did see that. And biology isn't the issue here. It's the fact that humanity in general (not counting individuals *possibly* like yourself) cannot socially deal with differences in skin tone.

How do you think they would honestly handle the idea of magic actually being real.

For that matter, also ponder the repercussions of every evil, nasty jack ass out there having access to forces like magic.

Every mean little fucker who might hate you being able to damage your soul.

Humanity isn't ready, and for the most part, individuals aren't ready. Every group of magic users i've met has been extremely selective of who they teach because whatever you teach is now out there. And can be used against you.
>>
>>679068508
That wasn't a spell that's just the after glow of me giving your mom the succ
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-25-15-40-40.png (93 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-25-15-40-40.png
93 KB, 480x854
>>679055434
>>
>>679055434
Magic is religion. It has meaningless rituals and seeks intervention through internal or external imaginary agencies, and requires the practitioner to abandon reason and logic in favour of belief. It's religion, and about as effective in bringing about concrete results as banging your head against the wall and wishing really hard.
>>
>for the posts asking to prove its real
magic and using magic is a subjective experience, its like telling a group of people to imagine the most attractive woman, everyone will have a different version of a girl, some wont be able to imagine anything at all. the metaphysics of magic are simple, you judge reality, and the entire universe is in your head. you are also surrounded by energy forces (call them whatever you want) that can be manipulated if one becomes aware of them. thus one could in theory be able to change their subjective reality. yes people have been aware of this forever, literally every self help book is "visualize your success and youll have it", rich people have pretty much kept this to themselves for the past few millennia (not a conspiracy nut, but if you study royalty or templars or masons you ll understand their rituals and teachings are ways of getting what you want)
there is no way to "prove" magic is real just like prove "reality is real" or prove "other huans have thoughts". also again its a subjective experience and magic is usually EXTREMELY personal, it would be like trying to explain your technique of jerking off. anyway its stupid to try to understand this stuff through internet or books (they help a lot) but you need to go try it yourself, its just the only way to know anything about this stuff
>>
>>679061300
How to ego death, I feel I'm a bit of an ego maniac
>>
>>679068911
technically its the exact opposite of a religion. the rituals arent meaningless if they have meaning to you. a religion is an organized thing, magic is a personal experience. logic is irrelevant when it comes to magical operations and metaphysics so you could lead a logical life, and have your magic on the side. the results looked for from magic are not something that can be measured out on how "effective" they are. the scientific method is just not applicable to it
>>
>>679069565
one method i know of is meditating on becoming one with the universe and everything in it, and the dissolution of your atma (seat of the soul) into the universe
try it on some sort of entheogen

i haven't practiced that one myself, my first ego death was forced on me
>>
>>679068624
I think the meaning of magic could be explained on small scale. To me it's already magic that we exist, that our cells have the power of connect and interact with eachother. I think both religion as science could agree with that.

I don't know what is possible in form of magic, for me magic is now that I live here and now, everything and everyone (to me the same, everything is connected, I eat and that energy would be in my body, a mineral is some sort of stone, so I'm also for example part of the stone) around me is there where it is and that will always be there, whatever form it takes.

Live is not about money or power, money could make some things easier and power could give you access to get something done more easier. But both are dangerous, when I would use the power or money, it would have an effect on the chain. So I always have to think before I use one or both of them, thinking of which effect it will make and if I could agree with that effect.

When I eat chocolate for crazy example, I could absolutely say children have worked for it. So when I buy chocolate I will support child work.

Yes, every little thing has it effect, I think when people first start to be aware of that, that would be a beginning of a better society. I won't give up that society.

Anon, besides this b thread I wish we could talk more before this thread is death.
>>
anybody know those qabal things to summon archangels?

[email protected] add me on skype (obv a throwaway acc)
>>
>>679069565
get beat up LOL i dont recommend it but it will help. just talk shit to everybody and eventually someone will stomp you out. again not recommended
>>
>>679071058
I truly wish we could have a society where it was accepted. Truly. But personally I don't see it happening in my life time.

You have an interesting view point. One I'm going to reflect on to make sure I understand.

Remember that all science now would be called magic in the past.
>>
>>679071528
now keep in mind, by any chance someone that knows what i'm talking about sees this, i don't ask for this without incredibly extremely good reasons that you literally wouldn't believe were true
>>
>>679072618
bump for my sake
>>
>>679055434
>shamanism
>from brazil,family rooted on these believes

what do you want
>>
>>679071528
I don't have a skype. Would you like to communicate through email?
>>
>>679073337
you ever seen an evocation?
>>
>>679055434
alright skinwalker fuck off back to >>>/x/ thanks
>>
>>679073497
absolutely
>>
>>679073497
I have Steam if you want to use that to talk. If you don't use Steam then that's fine, e-mail will work.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004117509/
>>
>>679073953
I'll send you an email before I head to bed, but I won't be able to send you any resources until tomorrow most likely.
>>
>>679071951
Science from the past actually is magic, but magic from the past is science now. And i'm afraid we lost a huge knowledge in magic from the past, losing magic now and going to lose more and more every day. Why? Sience is based on nature, the meds are made from it, robots like a look a like spider is based on, indeed, a spider. And humans are destroying the nature, killing native people (maya, aboriginal) who have learned to use the nature while keeping the nature alive.

The balance is gone in the world, and we are now already beyond the point to rebalance it, it just get worse.

And while I type this, there is a species that went extinct. And with that all the information it has in the body is gone.

And instead of people getting aware of that, they just try to find a new planet to live on.

Why is there a low budget for repairing nature? Because it is cheaper to just colonize a new planet, and with that forget the past.

I think now the magic comes in. Magic should reunite everybody, make them aware of their power. People already using their power, but right now they use it to destroy. Magic should be aplied to live in balance, that will start with awareness.
>>
>>679073520
be more specific...
ghosts and possessions ? no
manifestation through altered states of conciousness,yes

sorry for my english,not my native language
>>
>>679074240
I'll be waiting, thanks a lot. Peace and love, honest.
>>
>>679074351
What sort of altered states?
>>
I want to but idk where to start. Any sites or anything.
>>
>>679074599
I already spoke here with 2 people that suggested me books and a link, scroll up and success on your knowledge =)
>>
>>679074507
drugs...natural of course
but classified as drugs by society
>>
>>679074599
Stay away from it.. if you're going to believe in magick you have to believe in god. Know your path.. nobody can really tell you how your experience in hell is gonna be.
>>
>>679060003
>>a strict vow not to do the exact idiotic thing you are suggesting.
convenient
>>
>>679074843
But they can tell how heaven is?
And what if god symbolize magic, since he made this all? Magic and god could go hand in hand.
>>
>>679055434
Merry meet, friend. Gardnerian Wiccan here. Goddess illumine you.
>>
>>679075066
I believe some of the origins of magick go back to Moses.. they say all magick leads to the devil though. The sole purpose of wanting to practice is harnessing worldly power over things/people.. which really only starts from a corruption inside of you that's probably going to grow.
>>
>>679055434
You've already fucked up the first rule of magic: You don't talk about magic.
>>
>>679074396
I sent you the email.
>>
File: yall-need-jesus.jpg (30 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
yall-need-jesus.jpg
30 KB, 640x636
>>679055434
>>
>>17577313

Made this in /x/ so for those who want we could continue.
>>
>>679056227
Ihmm maybe study physics and make an explaination how this shit is existing?
>>
>>679057843
Rule 2 of magic: Karma applies. Thusly, using magic to obtain wealth and power will ultimately result in your downfall.
>>
>>679057561
They aren't so much dickheads as they don't give two shits about what you want.
>>
>>679060000
>>
>>679075496
This aint fight club faggot
>>
>>679060302
>conjuring big ass storms is cool too
So you motherfucker did catrina????
>>
>>679075295
Who is they? When Jesus for example healed people, would that lead Jesus to the devil? I think magic, if it is possible to use it for healing for example, is good.
>>
>>679058472
lmao screencapped
>>
>>679076206
No, but sharing secrets reduces their power. It's no good being able to control fate if everyone can, with everyone overriding each other.
>>
>>679075295
Magick is nothing more than the manipulation or energies in the world around you. Everything in this universe has an energy field to it, and a vibration. The ability to manipulate those forces leads to many awesome things.

I mean, just look at modern technology that harnesses electromagnetism through the use of rare-earth elements and the vibrations (oscillations) of crystals. Our entire digital science is based on that, and our chemical sciences are based on catalyst initiated transmutations. Magick is all around us
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x369
Don't consider myself a religious person but satanism would be the most closely aligned with my beliefs because I like what it stands for. Obviously I don't believe he is a real being but I like the ideals in it
>>
>>679076306
no, fallible human planning did katrina you failbaiter
>>
>>679075912
Funnily enough, when I go back to college, I plan to do so. However, knowing how most people on here act I'm going to assume heres where you go hurr hurr hurr doesn't exist and write it off.

I know my journey and am mature enough to admit that I'm not at it's end, nor am I as smart or wise as I will be at the end of said journey.

I do have friends who are smart enough to do so, and have (or so they claim) but I simply cannot comprehend their proof yet as I don't have the proper prerequisite knowledge in the sciences. And so cannot judge if their science is sound.
>>
>>679076399
all i did was reccomend freely available books and give some relatively common perspectives
illumination can't come to someone not willing to work for it anyway
>>
>>679076723
>crystals
I liked this except the crystal part.
What crystals??
>>
>>679059203
>james Randi educational foundation
The James Randi Educational Foundation's Million Dollar Challenge has been terminated.
>>
>>679055434
Tried hermetic and kabbalistic chants, rights, and alignments but got nothing. Gave up after that. Wanted to get into Irish mythos but there isn't enough genuine information on worship and practice.
>>
Alright everyone, I'm heading to bed. Not running off, I gotta get up in the morning, so as much fun as I'm having, I gotta pass out.

Rest well, all of you.

Even those who don't agree, I wish you well.
>>
>>679059203
Yea, since magic is all about what an other could see right? Not about yourself, manipulate your own body to don't feel pain or heal something... Even if you could fly or let an object float, why would you have to show it? You don't need to prove it if you can do it. Would you prove anyone that you have fingers when you know by yourself that you have it?
>>
>>679076399
besides the secrets haven't been secrets since the internet was created

>muh secret cluhb
>>
File: maj01.jpg (95 KB, 350x600) Image search: [Google]
maj01.jpg
95 KB, 350x600
I dabbled in Enochian magick and tried to astral project. I had no problems conversing to other beings in another world. But, when these beings showed up in my bedroom, it was a little too much to take. Especially, when they didn't leave when I told them to. I don't practice anymore.
>>
>>679078632
any efficient methods of astral projection?
>>
>>679078809
lsd
>kek
>>
>>679078241
advice anyone?
>>
>>679055434
Chaos magic. Without the 'k' though, because I'm not a pretentious faggot. It's complete bullshit either way, just like everything else.
>>
>>679077535
cuz no one could do it, dipshit.
>>
>>679077407
Are you serious? All microchips use crystals. The core frequency before the multiplier is the freq that the crystal oscillates at naturally:

Just the first google resultes from searching "crystals in microchips"
http://www.faqs.org/espionage/Lo-Mo/Microchip.html
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2001/ast11dec_1/
http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/00001519B.pdf
>>
File: stock-photo-61608033.jpg (102 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-61608033.jpg
102 KB, 1000x720
We remember the gift of knowledge.

In lux speramus
>>
>>679078809
I used this book
http://www.amazon.com/Llewellyn-Practical-Guide-Astral-Projection/dp/B002I5EN8K
>>
>>679056227
>(the idea of being your own god

I'm no god, and fucking proud of it! I'm something far greater: a human. I can create and delete gods at will. I've yet to meet a god who could create even one human.
>>
>>679077174
>seeing illumination as an archievment you have to work for
Dude im not one of you guys pretending to have magical abilities, but if i know one thing about enlightment is, it is that you cant force it.
If you think about the right things and come to the right conclusions you might be at a point some day that you can answer your own questions.
No trying to be cryptic, but english doesnt have better words to explain it.
>>
>>679078469
Yes i would show my fingers to everyone who doubts i have them... that's what ppl do you know...
>>
File: spongebob_imagination_by_kssael.png (575 KB, 1902x1573) Image search: [Google]
spongebob_imagination_by_kssael.png
575 KB, 1902x1573
>>679068926
IMAGINATION
>>
>>679079842
the test of mightiness isn't your ability to create trash
>>
>>679079611
Here is another link for how scientists use crystals in other areas besides electronics:

http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=1229
>>
>>679079611
I was asking in earnest. Beyond the inert silicon housing which was chosen because of it's low cost, nonreactive nature, and the fact that it does not conduct electricity.
>>
If you can't make a Bitch like me you can't do real magik
>>
is /x/ sfw?
>>
>>679057843
>implying the top .01 percent of the world aren't all magician satanists
>>
To what end do you want to know this of the boiling masses?
OP what do you want here?

Rolling for prime numbers
>>
>>679080292
So you would prove it, just for them to know you have them? What do you win with that?
>>
File: here.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>679055434
I read Tarot cards. Does that count?
>>
>>679080924
Rolling for real numbers
>>
>>679080357
self worship doesn't make you a god. others have to worship you and write you down in books so their progeny can worship you too.
>Ozymandias
>>
>>679081185
Dubs
>>
>>679080357
Well, I can create other things besides gods too. Some of them even useful. For example I'm a machinist and produce tools, and make and repair machine parts for people. Not all that glamorous no, but it is useful, at least to some businesses and individuals.
>>
>>679080778
Yup
>>
>>679081007
no... div threads are cool though.
I'm making my own set of casting wands.
>>
>>679081260
OP do you belive yourself to be part of a bigger system, master of yourself, or insignificant? Also what attracts you to ideas of magic?
>>
>>679055434
Fascism
>>
>>679081639
Tripps
>>
>>679079067
put a period after that.
>done.
>>
File: received_1678388852439576.jpg (30 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
received_1678388852439576.jpg
30 KB, 800x600
I can't figure it out
>>
File: 1459219846977.jpg (37 KB, 350x518) Image search: [Google]
1459219846977.jpg
37 KB, 350x518
You spooky Skelton fucks came on the wrong fucking board
>>
>>679081806
Reroll

OP do you do cause and effect with your hands or just wish it?
>>
>>679080964
1. I share knowledge (ppl have a natural drive to learn and to teach)
2. I dont cause useless discussions and waste ppls time
3. I give ppl the chance too see me as i am --->honesty
There might be a few more good reasons, but i think it's rediculous to explain one of the most simple things in human interaction...
Its your turn now... give me reasons why you wouldnt tell them
>inb4 the apocalypse would come if i show my fingers
>>
Anyone can tell me what to do with my life to be at peace when I die?

(bonus if i can be at peace when i live and when i die)
>>
>>679081639
all three really
the union of opposites is not as impossible as it seems
>>
>>679079842
perhaps the stupidest post ever posted on 4chan. That's saying A LOT.
>>
>>679082078
Have you known love?
>>
>>679082095
Nothing... just do whatever you want...
>>
>>679082179
stop stealing my goat head god satanists get your own god.
>>
>>679082245
How is that post stupid?
>>
File: low res arin hanson.png (31 KB, 327x302) Image search: [Google]
low res arin hanson.png
31 KB, 327x302
>>679082288
"nothing can unite the divided but love, all else is a curse" - aleister crowley

...yes
>>
>>679082384
>implying baphomet comes from satanism
>being this occult pleb
>>
>>679082095

Jerk off to hentai a lot and get enough sleep.
>>
>>679082488
I guess you're one of those who wears a 'Rock the Vote!" shirt and donates to the Red Cross?
>>
I believe in magic, but I've never really had much success in harnessing it. It's pretty hard to sort out what's real and whats worth focusing on. Do people have assigned spirits or guardian angels? How do I become a student worthy of instruction by ascended masters.
>>
>>679080709
I can't make a bitch like you, but you could. If you weren't too afraid and/or lazy to do the work. Make no mistake about it, love and lust are both spells, but so is self-doubt.
>>
Hello /b/agicians.
I found Satan about several months ago and have been interested in the occult for some time now.
I want to invoke Enki/Satan or demons in a ritual ceremony tonight.
on joyofsatan, it says I require blue black and red candles, some incense, and it has to be done around midnight.
Even though I have desires for wealth power etc, all I want to do is talk to a demon or Satan in front of me in the flesh. I have talked to Satan telepathically at times but I want a better experience with the one true loving God. All I want to do is serve Satan and speak to him.
any tips?
>>
>>679082506
Pretty stupid quote... a lot of things can unite the divided
>>
>>679068926
You are saying magic relies on human perception. This is like saying the foundation of your house of cards is made of jello. The human perception of reality is made of sensory impulses that are processed by the brain into a manufactured image. Alter the process and you alter the picture produced. This is evidenced by the effects of hallucinogens, but more subtly by the optical illusion of camoflage. It has the right pattern of colours to be a thing, percieve it as a thing. You don't need to be tripping on ergot to have an altered perception of reality that doesn't corespond to fact. Don't even start with the whole metaphysical "reality is our perception of it" argument. That is delusion, if there is no reality external to our perception then nothing is real and we may as well not exist.
>>
>>679082792
love is a pretty broad force
>>
>>679082179
How quantum of you. Do you like where science and myth tend to intersect or are you more attracted to ritual and pomp rather than result in 'magic'
>>
>>679082687
You guessed wrong and still owe me an answer
>>
>>679082783

How are the jos yahoo forums doing?
Haven't been on them for years.
>>
>>679063904
it's precepts
it is precepts

Your credibility as an "intellectual" would be improved if you didn't speak like trailer trash

Proper English says a lot about someone, and I won't take anyone seriously if they make mistakes, regardless of how minor they are.
>>
>>679082939
Doesnt change anything... you said ONLY LOVE could unite the divided and that is simply wrong
>>
>>679082947
i find that physics and metaphysics align quite nicely and both the psychological and mystical models for reality and magick work alongside each other

its all unconfirmable, but i tend to look at things from multiple angles because it doesnt really matter what's true
>>
>>679083157
be prepared to learn very little in this world then :^0
>>
>>679068926

Where is the line between objectively existing "other energies" and subjective perceptions?
>>
>>679083213
you're thinking deep inside the box
>>
>>679082970
I guess it's how I interpreted it then.. we got here somehow right? Humans are merely a grain of salt in the big picture. A human isn't shit.. slaves.
>>
>>679082506
OP would you twist the nature of balance had you the power? It is easyer to destroy than create. What would you do with the ' magic' you seek?
>>
I'm an electrician. A vast majority of the people, that I deal with, think electricity is magic.
>>
File: tumblr_nvm5bcGpCz1tc7di6o1_540.gif (404 KB, 540x335) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvm5bcGpCz1tc7di6o1_540.gif
404 KB, 540x335
How to Magick for fun and profit?????????>>679082701
>>
>>679083363
I love your reply, esp if you come here often and posted that face on purpose. Well said.
>>
>>679083544
the nature of balance tends to twist itself
i do whatever is necessary for me
>>
>>679083157
Orthographie... the shield of ignorance for the weakminded
>>
>>679082701

Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were a child? That was you creating a servitor. It came naturally to you too. Forget all the convoluted and boring bullshit self-help and new age guru writers want to sell you, and make up your own bullshit. It'll either work, or not, but at least it's all yours. Don't expect to violate the laws of physics though.
>>
File: tumblr_mifp84gUyq1qcpyevo1_1280.jpg (170 KB, 1016x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mifp84gUyq1qcpyevo1_1280.jpg
170 KB, 1016x1024
>>679083654
i don't, i just make that face a lot
>>
>>679083858
Based anon. Based.
>>
>>679082245
Nah you just don't understand the nature of gods. Humans have free will. Gods are restricted by what humans believe them to be and how they are believed to act. and yes... Gods are created by humans.
>>
File: balrog.jpg (489 KB, 1015x738) Image search: [Google]
balrog.jpg
489 KB, 1015x738
Are the stories true? Great books of fiction like lord of the rings where magick is a greater weapon than a sword.

I....I think I'm letting illusions cloud my better judgement....
>>
I do some magic, mainly mono-white weenies, or sometimes R/G aggro deck, haven't practiced in a while.
>>
>>679083988
It goes so much deeper than that. I'll just ask you "how do you know that?" then follow with "prove it." Just different beliefs, different paths in life but were crossing right now.
>>
>>679082090

Let me first tell this >>679060025 is one of my posts here. So I don't have any experience with magic.

To me it just sounds dumb that when you have actual magic 'powers', so you are actual a some sort of higher being, you have to prove to others that you've got it. Just like probably the richest and most powerfull people on this planet won't show up wit ''Hey look at me being rich or that powerfull''. Why would they do that? They have nothing to prove, since they know it by themself. And they can do whatever they want to do with it while the general will look up to less powerfull and rich people. And so the richest and most powerfull people could even control everything while nobody knows, that's the thing.

They stand above you, they have nothing to prove to the lower ones.
>>
>>679082701
Hermetics have their own guardian angels and know them by name... I couldn't summon one....
>>
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 199x253
>>679082910
>>
>>679083487
But we are still the only known being being able to even understand the concept of god... i think what he meant was that there are no gods, only in human imagination, so the human is the real "god" because in his imagination he can create and destroy whatever he wants, like a god would be able to do to our world.
>>
>>679055434
Neophyte chaos magician
also dabbling in seduction as a means of utilizing sexual energy.
>>
Yeah I practice magic as well. Red Green in standard and affinity in modern. Omnath locus of mana is my commander.
>>
>>679083261
By the time the mystical has been harnessed in chemical and math the wonder somehow gets washed away. If you had the reigns of possibility would you be bummed out how physical and real the math is? You can move masses with good predoctove statistic generators, you can renew your youth with the blood of a young relitive, you can bend economys up and down with crops of known production levels (engeneered) and lay low lands with kind handouts that create generations of dependant. Now OP i ask you if you knew exact magic could you stand the weight of you moving the earth? Would you destroy your species or turn away from the knowlege because it is not sparkly but blinding?
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.