[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please state your nationality and your opinion of Canada. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 19
File: anti canada.jpg (52 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
anti canada.jpg
52 KB, 504x504
Please state your nationality and your opinion of Canada.

I am Canadian and I am curious. Thanks for your input!
>>
You're more boring Americans.
>>
Canadian and our economy is down the shitter.
>>
>>678728496
From the states. Currently posting this in Canada though. I like it here and hope to move here one day. Only thing I don't really like is some of the gun laws. No conceal carry and I can buy an ar-15 but "scary guns" like ak-47s are banned. Oh well.
>>
Polite (Positive and Negative)
Stable
The "Normal" Americans
Kinda boring but thats a style i prefer
>>
>>678728592
low Can dollar is good for manufacturing, bad for oil
>>
>>678728956
And i am german
>>
I'm from the country of Ontario and I love Canada.
>>
>>678728592
Ayyy gotta love our government. You should check Quebec's provincial gorvernment, they are cutting on every important aspect.
>>
>>678728496
theese faggot mods just banned me for 3 days, lets see them ban me again
>>
>>678728496
I'm Canadien and I like it here.

I really like how we have had gay marrige for over 10 years and legal free abortion for almost as long and god hasn't destroyed our country so I think the Americans fears are unfounded.
>>
File: 1454881970393.jpg (59 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1454881970393.jpg
59 KB, 720x960
>>678728496
i used to fuck a canadian.
she'd come over every once in awhile while her kid was staying at college.
she'd get naked as soon as she came in, put on her favorite song and start fucking me while crying. she said the song reminded her of raising her child, and motherhood. she told me it reminded her of how much she missed her child. it made her and me cum buckets.

this was the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVI4Knz24CQ
>>
Amerifag here, you're the best neighbors we could ask for. None of that cartel bullshit like our southern neighbor.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (32 KB, 640x864) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
32 KB, 640x864
>>678729403
>>
>>678729403
This pasta make 0 sense why do you post it?
>>
>>678728496
USA
Canada is everything the US used to and should be. Chill, accepting, progressive but too god damn passive.
>>
>>678729421
Canadianfag here.
I routinely seevhouses that mount the Canadian flag alongside the American flag. just an observation
>>
>>678729645
We just preffer hands off of other people buisness, you would think Americans would support that ad they want others to be hands off their own buisness.
>>
Must be nice not to have to be ashamed everywhere you travel. Especially with your new supreme leader.
>>
England
Your Prime Minister is a cuck
Your economy is fucked beyond belief
Hope you're enjoying your "cultural enrichment"
>>
>>678729798
I'm mean on the global stage. Someone has got to lead, and it can't be my shitty country anymore. All my people want to do is deny rights, murder, and make money.
>>
>>678730016
long live the queen
>>
Merica
Canadians are generally nice
But Trudeau is a sperglord
>>
>>678730016
god lift the queen
>>
>>678728496
>Please state your nationality
german.
>and your opinion of Canada.
proof that civilization exists in North america.
love u ppl.
>>
>>678730016
>justin is cash
>more gold per dollar of most countries (esp great britain) and massive natural resources. I didn't even notice the "recession"
>being multi cultural is why we don't have shootings or bombings every other weekend.
>>
File: giant douche.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
giant douche.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>678728496
>>678729896

American. Lived abroad as an expat in many countries for 6 years. Please keep putting that fucking syrup flag on your backpacks. Every time I see someone speaking English and acting like a total douche while traveling abroad, it's a fucking Canadian. So, again, please let everyone know you're not from the U.S. with your gay-ass flag patches.
>>
>>678730033
We need a global federation where a council of representatives from all nations run shit.

Like the UN but not a passive forum organization

>the UN has no real power but some people still belive it's some faceless governing body.
>>
>>678730485
You're thinking of Australians.
>>
>>678728496
Bulgaria
it sucks
>>
>>678730414
>more gold per dollar of most countries
It's too bad trucuck sold all the gold reserve Canada had to China just before the gold price rose.
>>
>>678730385
danke
>>
>>678730485
Sure kid
>>
>>678728496
So are all Canadian flags flavored like maple syrup?
>>
>>678728972
>thinking we have any manufacturing outside ontario.

Also fuck you Ontario on an unrelated note. I fucking hate you guys.
>>
>>678730016
Yo chill UK, I have yet to find a brit who dosnt hate the British prime minister so you can't say shit.

Also we have had "cultural enritchment" for decades and are better off than you, how's the bombings in the subways treating you?
>>
>>678730760
Don't hate the only province supporting the rest of the country ;)
>>
>>678730748
I'll check
No mine tastes like cotton
>>
>>678728496
United Statesian / Wisconsinite
I have always wished I was Canadian instead.

...for all the obvious reasons and more. You think it looks idiotic from the outside...
>>
>>678730893
You're thinking of Alberta.
>>
File: laughing girls.png (400 KB, 549x517) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.png
400 KB, 549x517
>>678730016
>England insulting any other country
>>
Canadian, trudeau is ruining the country
>>
>>678730961
>You think it looks idiotic from the outside...
You mean Canadians have a bad self image?
>>
>>678730778
Cause our PM is a complete twat too
You don't think we have it here? Can't be outside for 2 seconds without hearing sandnigger tongue
>>
>>678730893
you have been enjoying those transfer payments from the west coast for some time, about time you pulled your weight.

It is that fucking attitude that makes you fuckers insufferable.
>>
>>678728496
USA

None, like the rest of my countrymen. Canada is entirely irrelevant, to everything.
>>
File: devintownsend.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
devintownsend.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
Australian, i think Canadabros are cool. they're like Americans except without the attitude and the guns.

only places i'd move to from Australia would be Canada and maybe New Zealand.

also, you gave us Skinny Puppy, Devin Townsend and Kate Beaton.
>>
>>678731047
The irony isn't lost on me, I can't stand this country either
>>
>>678730016
>your prime minister is a cuck
At least OUR rapefugees are under control.
>your economy is fucked beyond belief
No it isn't. We're fine, uncle kidney pie.
>muh cultural enrichment meme
I agree with it most of the time, but the only "race" giving us serious problems so far are the feather wearing lysol huffing injuns we stole the land from anyway. As long as we sell them alcohol and tobacco they'll stay dormant enough for us to pinch all their shit.

Get fucked britcuckfuckshitcunt, at least we didn't cave in to America.
>>
>>678731258
>Canada is entirely irrelevant, to everything.
Why are Americans so ignorant? Canada is a G8 country, that's relevance points imo
>>
>>678731076
>says the mad tory

Harper Ruind Canada the libs just inherited a bad situation.

Like how Obama inherited what Bush left behind in the states.

I'll give the libs a couple years before passing fine judgment.
>>
>>678731000
Riiiiiiiight good job out there guys. We're all super jealous how much government help you need in creating the most embarrassing environmental blunder in Canadian history.
Nice trips tho!
>>
Canadian, Trudeau is a media whore and actually will ruin Canada by bringing in ISIS agents / useless waste of space refugees.

Ex. Sweden
>>
File: 1453585897542.gif (75 KB, 207x199) Image search: [Google]
1453585897542.gif
75 KB, 207x199
>>678731602
The Indians will fix all that, then we kill them when they're too weak to fight back. We all win. Cheers m80.
>>
>>678731304
i agree... the Natives have been causing a lot of trouble, riding on the SJW tide. If you want "your" land back, then come and kill us whiteys for it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and accept it.
>>
>>678731602
>by bringing in ISIS agents

Terrorists local source radicals, they don't seek in en mass to a country, all the ISIS affiliate attacks in the US and that one in Canada where all local citizens radicalized via the Internet.

Calm your tits.
>>
Canadian
Herpes ruined the economy, Trudeau is a cuck doing a better job than herpes but still not doing it well. Also, way too many migrants. At least our migrants are more educated than some average.
>>
>>678731379
shut up, let the Americans think Canada doesn't exist. that way they won't be tempted to go in and fuck it up.

we're all gonna need a safe place to hide if Drumph gets to be Fuhrer.
>>
>>678731925
second
>>
>>678731152
That's true. I cry myself to sleep nightly under the weight of all my Torontonian guilt. Living in a city that just hands me everything I want for zero effort. So ashamed.
>>
Whats the whitest non-white trash city in Canada?
>>
mfw /b/ turns into a bunch of liberals and SJWs when Canada gets insulted
>>
Fucking scumbags killing baby seals with clubs.
>>
USA
Canadians = polite cucks
>>
File: terminator_smiles.gif (2 MB, 319x189) Image search: [Google]
terminator_smiles.gif
2 MB, 319x189
>>678730707
u r welcome
>>
>>678732356
Nature guy here: There are WAY too many seals.
>>
>>678732003
Unlike the US Canada makes an effort to give migrants citizenship and education so they assimilate better and are less likely to fall victim to radicalization.

I generaly like the diversity here, call me a cuck or what ever I have had no bad experiences here with it.

One time I was walking down town at night and a black guy came up to me with a heavy accent just to return my wallet that fell out of my bag.
>>
>>678730016
lol says england i went to your shit country last month and the person who greeted me off the plane was wearing a hijab lmao
>>
>>678731931
My friend my biggest concern is the refugee drain on our country, lone ISIS agents that manage to get through will just kill a few people every now and then, no biggie.
>>
>>678732457
So you gotta fucking club them to death?
I know your gun laws are strict but you still have them, right?
Fuckin use em Cucknada
>>
>>678728931
You can buy 'scary' in Canada. Just no short barrels and no fully auto with out proper permits.
>>
Botswana
They only have sex with brown bears
>>
>>678732596
What would be better? A 1/2 million dollar mechanized baby seal harvester? Kill them with lasers?
>>
>>678728496
Canada

It was always a joke, then we elected SJW princess Justine into power
>>
>>678732208
Victoria BC probably, if you're looking for a city of somewhat decent size. Less than half the immigrants of Vancouver and I think maybe 10th highest immigrant population in Canada. Also most aren't white trash which is the key point I think.
>>
>>678732208
montreal

french canadians are a sort of off-white
>>
>>678732208
Montreal
Some very nice places in montreal, but 90% of it is the true definition of shit. Everyone is a schyzophreniac who will stare at your soul when you walk right past him, screaming in some of the hundred lost languages spoken here. Everyone is uneducated and americanized. Everyone is completely retarded and will call you retarded if you don't know about X actor's gossip or any useless info. Stupid pile of trash city that would make anyone retarded. The worst part of it is that they don't even realize it and they love their "culturally enriched" city.
I have been there about 40 times, and every time I feel like I'm stuck in some scary movie asylum. Except it's much dirtier and american.
>>
>>678732509
I agree our country's complete shit
Nation of cucks overwhelmed by sandniggers
I don't want Canada to suffer the same fate, and it's looking like it's going to
>>
>>678732310
Canada is like Freddy Mercury, David Bowie and tortured cats. /b/ will shit on most things, but you can't shit on those without sounding like a total fuckwad.
>>
>>678728496
Canadian
Fuck em
>>
>>678732896
Good drugs and horny womens though
>>
>>678728496
Canadian. Free healthcare doesn't help me when I'm waiting forever to see a shrink as I slowly lose all sanity.
>>
>>678732560
Again we make more an effort to give them citizenship and education so they can get jobs and contribute to the economy.

Putting immagrants to work helps the economy more than keeping them in homedepo parking lots as day laborers.
>>
>>678732754
No, like I said use fucking guns
Try reading faggot
>>
File: Lol_Alice_check'em.jpg (90 KB, 397x295) Image search: [Google]
Lol_Alice_check'em.jpg
90 KB, 397x295
>>678732509
England is basically an Islamic nation now.

it's revenge for five hundred years of British Colonialism. they went around the world acting like dicks, and now their victims are swarming back to the capital to take advantage of some of that white man's civilization. HAH.

now THAT'S IRONY.
>>
>>678733032
Go lay face up in traffic until the cops come and grab you.
>>
>>678728496

fuck off cunt, enough?
>>
>>678733126
How are guns better? Wrecks the fur.
>>
>>678733032
It isn't free ya dip it is socialized.I'm glad we aren't wasting resources on your dumbass.
>>
Amerifag here, nothing but love for the 51st-55th States (Canada), although I feel like we could get more done if we dropped the pretense of separateness. I know it would be painful for you guys because you don't have a huge subclass of retards like we do in the United States, but hey, it is what it is.
>>
>>678733109
keeping them out works pretty fucking well too
>>
>>678728496
Canadian, the economy is fucked, Treadau is a fucking retard,I wanted to move to Texas but with Sanders and Clinton being a thing fuck that. If by some holy miracle Trump wins I am definitely moving to Texas.
>>
>>678729421
Fuck you, you created and helped the cartels flourish in the 80's
>>
File: TiffanyTowersRed45.jpg (103 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
TiffanyTowersRed45.jpg
103 KB, 398x600
Tiffany Towers is from Toronto.

/thread
>>
Mexican. Pretty cool
>>
>>678728496
American
we bros
>>
>>678732107
as a white Canadian person, descendant from France and Europe in general, I apologize to all native Americans for our horrible hospitals, railways, farms, roads, universities, automobiles, aircraft, internet, multi-storey homes, funaces, machine tools, ski-doos, guns, maps and anything else that destroyed your way of life.

-Sincerely
>>
File: 1460208713220.jpg (1 MB, 745x6020) Image search: [Google]
1460208713220.jpg
1 MB, 745x6020
>>678728496
Metric system is hella awesome
>>
Any nation that gives rise to Da Vinci's inquest and, (most importantly) Intelligence (Canadian Broadcast Corp) must have admirable qualities.
>>
>>678733126
you won't kill a lot of seals with reading. unless you read them Ayn Rand, or Zizek.
>>
>>678728931
You don't need to carry guns here, it's a pretty safe country, the only people who actually carry guns for protection are the natives in gangs, and they just shoot other gangs.

Basicly you don't need a gun for protection here unless you are in a gang so yeah.

Also you can buy all sorts of guns here we just have structure rules about them in city limits, we also have far less shootings here so that's a plus.

If you want to carry a weapon technecly you can open carry swords here but no one does.
>>
>>678731925
I'm white too, you fucking idiot. I'm just saying, the neechees are the only problem race here, and as long as we blind them with trucks and liquor, we're fine.
>>
>>678728496

overrated
>>
US here.

Canada is my favorite neighbor.

I'm slightly pissed you let out that faggot Bieber, but he'll eventually OD and die so I'll get over it.
>>
>>678728496
Brazilian

Canada seems to be like USA but without mass shootings. And it's very cold.
I'm going to vancouver in december by the way.
>>
>>678733109
I'm curious as to your opinion of the whole refugee crisis, how we will be able to take on such a responsibility as the media is filled with lies and propganda and I don't research it myself.

My uneducated guess is that it's going to default to more taxes as I've so often heard.
>>
>>678733760
this basic ass nigga thinks he speaks for the entire nation
>>
>>678733938
It's only cold on the winter, it's fucking hot during the summer.
>>
>>678728496
I'm an eurocuck and I actually like Canada, i think its a better place than USA for a living, good level of life over there, i wouldn't mind changing my actual country for Canada, maybe its a bit cold for me though.
>>
>>678733938
Save it for august. You'll thank me later.
>>
>>678733646
i think the americans reject it because it's become a matter of pride. they chose the Imperial system (haha) and they're sticking to it, no matter how many ounces to the cubic foot per yard it costs them.

you offer metric sensibility and they're all "SHUT UP, BECAUSE... BECAUSE JUST SHUT UP! I HATE YOU!"
>>
American here. You don't love freedom enough. But then again most Americans don't love it enough either. And Europeans recoil in horror at the thought of it. So I guess you're alright.
>>
>>678734160
I can't. It's december or nothing.
>>
>>678733900
it was american youtube fans who tried to make him popular under their Forced Meme program.
>>
>>678734065
It won't be easy, it never is easy and if the US and Russia could stop proxy waring in Syria and focus on ISIS jointly we wouldent be haveing this crisis.

Basicly it will probably be a burden to us and other countries but depending on what we do we can make it easier or harder, may as well help them get jobs so they can shoulder some of it them selfs instead of shoving them in camps where they are 100% a drain.
>>
>>678733900
That new song of his isn't bad actually. That already makes him a better export than Avril Lavigne or Jim Carrey.
>>
>>678734122
Have you ever needed a gun for protection here?

Myself and everyone I know hasn't needed so much as an angry look for protection here.
>>
>>678728496
Toronto fag checking in... is it just me or are the minorities in the country not in the minority anymore. Not enough white women, just go to a club downtown.

Thank god my job has me travelling to America ~twice a month where I can still sample white puss.

Oh how I have grown to hate sand niggers, regular niggers, and guidos
>>
>>678729403
top kek
>>
>>678733760
Judging by the number of dumbass "I'm moving to Canada if my political figurehead doesn't win the popularity contest" I've seen in the states you might want to arm yourselves. They're mostly harmless until they get hooked on something but better safe than sorry.
>>
>>678734844
clearly you have never been to the Territories. I needed my gun for the bears nigga.
>>
>>678728496
Canadafag. We could do with changing our gun laws so that people can own more weapons and wider variety of them, and I think we need to turn to our natural resources more for our economy, but other than that? I love my country as it is. It's a nice place with a high standard of living, good beer, friendly neighbors and a military that may not be the largest in the world but is certainly still among the best and certainly one to be proud of, not to mention that we've actually managed to mix the races mostly without intense violence or gang war- it can be done.
>>
File: 1-gun-politics-canada.jpg (96 KB, 780x463) Image search: [Google]
1-gun-politics-canada.jpg
96 KB, 780x463
>>678733760
Yeah pretty much the reason I don't care so much about the cc is because of that.

>>678732625
Some of the prohibited guns just seem ridiculous to me though.
>>
>>678735094
Lots of white girls here in calgary but also a lot of others, have you tried the aisan puss? Shits cash money.
>>
>>678729403
Old pasta
>>
>>678735307
Well yeah no shit, when I go camping my friend brings his shotgun just in case.

I'm talking in the city where Americans feel they need to carry guns for protection.
>>
>>678730016
agree with cultural enrichment.. jesus sand people are the worst
>>
>>678735392
Yeah Canada is pretty fun, it's funny that so many Americans don't know we can own guns and that canada has one of the largest gun ownership per capita in the developed world, we just don't have handguns and most militery grade guns.
>>
>>678734667
I really can't decide which side to take, I've been exposed to so many different viewpoints (mostly extreme) that I am just churning out what other people say, this probably stems from me being 19, can you give me some advice.

What is more important, saving self, or helping others?
>>
>>678735609
shit nigga that's all you had to say
>>
>>678733749
top kek
>>
'Murican
You guys don't bother me, so I guess you're fine.
>>
Germany

I think of canada as beautiful country with bears and ice. You watch hockey and you are much more Sensitive than ameriplebz, you are friendly.
The only negativity i assosiate with canada is that they remind me of france.
>>
>>678735922
Myself personaly I'm in support of helping others, I belive the hood of the whole is more important than the good of myself but this view is not shared by everyone.

What side you take should be based on your own feelings, not what others tell you too feel like.
>>
>>678735887
>we have guns just not the fun ones
>>
>>678735403
can't get past their slant eyes and annoying voices
>>
>>678731304
gotta agree with you. Justin controled the refugee wich are actually contribuing something in society
>>
>>678736217
Thank you for your wisdom anon, I'm heading out now God bless.
>>
>>678735931
Well I'm sorry.

But yeah the bears can be a real bitch if you are unarmed, one time this brown bear faggot walked into our camp, he was probably only a couple years old but still big enough, it wasn't being hostile but was still being a bear so we shot a tree next too it with his 12 guage and he ran the fuck away and never came back.
>>
>>678735922
The good of the self is the only logical thing to strive for due to the moral fluidity of the concept of "good".
>>
>>678735887
I stockpile more than any American I've met. I dare justine to try and take em
>>
>>678728496
Can we all agree that whichever country you are from, its going to suck when more sand niggers get there
?

Canadian btw, Trudeau is a faggot cuck. He will ruin this country
>>
>>678732596
Seals are classed as sea mammals. Our laws governing the hunting of such were written with whales and the like in mind and forbid the use of small-caliber rounds like .22 long for humane reasons. Using big rounds to hunt seals on the rocks would not only ruin the pelts but also be extremely dangerous for the hunters with ricochet and fragmentation of the slugs.
>>
>Canadian
Canada is alright outside of Toronto and Montreal.
>>
>>678732896
i live here since 2001 and i need to agrre with you. People are son fucking dumb that refugees are actually making a better job at fixing this hole than native montrealers
>>
>>678736776
Unless you give the police any reason to Rade your house they probably won't.

Also he's not going to take away our guns like how Obama isn't going to take away Americans guns.
>>
>>678736824
>its going to suck when more sand niggers get there

can not agree more
>>
File: 1456085871881.jpg (273 KB, 1228x1843) Image search: [Google]
1456085871881.jpg
273 KB, 1228x1843
>>678728496
i used to fuck a Canadian.
she'd come over every once in awhile while her kid was staying at college.
she'd get naked as soon as she came in, put on her favorite song and start fucking me while crying. she said the song reminded her of raising her child, and motherhood. she told me it reminded her of how much she missed her child. it made her and me cum buckets.

this was the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVI4Knz24CQ
>>
>>678732986
Mont-Royal is where i find mine
>>
>>678736776
Like him personaly? Why would he do that? Are you of those people who thinks the government is going to go door to door and confiscate guns?
>>
>>678736483
>"Here is your free housing, medical care, bus passes and some social assistance. Please bomb whatever you feel is necessary!"

"Contributing"
>>
>>678736951
>Montreal

There's your problem Quebec sucks.
>>
>>678737022
This is a shitty copy pasta why do you post it all the time?
>>
>>678728496
USA

I like that there's some place to go that's pretty much America without being America.

Except for Quebec.
>>
>>678736957
>Also he's not going to take away our guns like how Obama isn't going to take away Americans guns.

If the long-gun registry didn't fail he would, its bad politics to go down that road again.

Sucks we can't have ARs though... have to settle for SKSs, Tavor, XCR
>>
>>678737133
Giving them education and makeing them able to get jobs does contribute.

We have lots of immagrants and refugees here, how many bombings have we had in the last 10 years?
>>
Canadian, fuck Trudeau (I'm albertan)
>>
I'm from Nova Scotia (sorry) and i'm worried that pussy crust faggot is going to ruin my town with refugees. What is the best way to kill them as they come in? Is there a standing period before they get their status?
>>
>>678737347
The government isn't going to take your guns for no reason unless you give them reason to take your guns away.

Why do gun nuts think this way?
>>
Canadian
Major cuckery going on here. The number of second generation Canadians here is appalling. Not long from now there will be no white candsians here.
>>
>>678728496
amerifag here

you guys are alright. you brought us hockey.

except quebec. those frogs can go fuck themselves back to france.
>>
>>678737102
>Like him personaly? Why would he do that? Are you of those people who thinks the government is going to go door to door and confiscate guns?

No, but politcal climate is definitely anti-guns. Only a matter of time before they do sweeping reclassifications.
>>
>>678737537

>What is the best way to kill them as they come in?

Join ISIS as they also want to kill them, seriously anon why are you a terrorist?
>>
Australian.
You guys seem nice. But the rest of the world doesn't really take much notice of you.
Also I don't get why americans make jokes about you guys so much. As far as I can tell, Canada is far superior to USA.
>>
>>678728496

Canadian here! I'm pretty happy with society. Economy is pretty shit, but hey, at least we're not greece.
>>
>>678737417
Fucking retard
Just you wait
It will be you and your family that gets it.

I'm moving to the hills in fresh water, nfld; where they don't have sand niggers, gay pride parades and Trudeau's line of welfare check grabbers.
>>
>>678737644
And?

Seriously no only is that not the case but why does it matter? The human species won't die so why cares about skin color?
>>
>>678732208

Oshawa Ontario

Live outside of it, it's the home of suburban rednecks.
>>
>>678737566
because the kind of gun nuts who have a basement full of guns and ammunition are the sort of people who should have their weapons taken away from them. therefore they are the most scared. then they buy more guns.

it works out great for the gun manufacturers, but not so well for anyone walking past the gun-nut's house.
>>
>>678736217
I know I am generalizing here, but I feel as if that's what really distinguishes Canadian society from many other countries. It seems to me like "Canadian values" as we know them today are deeply entrenched in caring for others even if it is at our own expense. Take our relatively high taxes and comprehensive social programs for example. Curious if any other Canadians feel this way.
>>
>>678734165
>matter of pride

no not really. it's just every fucking thing is in imperial over here from our units of gas to the size of our milk jugs. too much of a pain in the ass to convert everything.

besides...england still uses miles.
>>
File: devin_townsend.jpg (16 KB, 200x270) Image search: [Google]
devin_townsend.jpg
16 KB, 200x270
>>678737755
>Also I don't get why americans make jokes about you guys so much. As far as I can tell, Canada is far superior to USA.

you just answered your own question.
>>
>>678737710
If you want to belive that belive that but it won't happen.

If you kill someone they will take your guns so don't kill people and you will be fine.
>>
>>678730485
It`s funny because a lot of americans do that so nobody treats them like shit.
>>
>>678737814
>where they don't have sand niggers, gay pride parades and Trudeau's line of welfare check grabbers.

I am moving out of the city too.

Atlantic Canada has more welfare check grabbers than anywhere else though, FYI
>>
>>678728496
Canadian. Its turning into a major pussy country for SJW and equality. disgusting.
>>
>>678728578
Do you know Joe wood he's such a fag........
>>
>>678728496
Murica

Mostly harmless

From what i gather its cold most of the time and you guys apologize a lot.
>>
>>678730566
Get fucked
>>
>>678735094
Toronto's 85% visibly white. Add in 12% Chinese and it's obviously just you. It might be that going to clubs is like going to the video game arcade... played out. Club owners must be happy for those minority dollars, though.
>>
>>678737814
Soooo their hasn't been any bombings in the last 10 years?

Your fears are unfounded, please move far away so we don't have to deal with you.
>>
>>678737566
>Why do gun nuts think this way?

Because its happened before!
>>
>>678736123
you're thinking of quebec, m8. nobody likes them.
>>
>>678728496
Costa Rican.

Bunch of SJW cucks.
>>
>>678737943
That's the most logical answer I've gotten to this, thanks anon.
>>
>>678738008
>too much of a pain in the ass to convert everything.

australia converted, back when i was a kid. i grew up with both systems and the nation survived.

are americans perhaps not as intellectually flexible as us drunken aussie hoons? lololol
>>
>>678737814
good, hopefully you`re smart enough to find your way there. you sound pretty inbred
>>
>>678737187
i know it. i will try to move from this place as soon as i finish my studies
>>
>>678737347
What do you mean you can't have ar guns? I thought those fall under restricted and that people can apply for restricted licenses.
>>
>>678738234
Where do the Mudslimes factor in?
>>
>>678738162
>From what i gather its cold most of the time and you guys apologize a lot.

it's not that Canadians apologize a lot.

it's that Americans never apologize. mainly because it opens up avenues for legal liability.
>>
>>678728496
not canadian but i love canada.

I wanna go live there and become canadian my self. Any tip? Thanks
>>
>>678738161
Yea he loves his boi pussy
>>
NZ

I Hear Canda's chill
Heard French Canada fags are quite dickish but still pretty chill
Might go for a holiday, how easy is it fuck there and do I need to learn french
>>
Canadian here

My only problem with our country is I have a French name but I'm not even French so a lot of people pronounce it with an accent. Also travelling across our own country can be more expensive than going to the States which bothers me.
>>
>>678738319
In Australia after a mass shooting.

Don't mass murder people, problem solved.
>>
>>678738347
Dont worry,quebec also hate you;)
>>
ITT cuckada fags post their area code

705/249 Barrie area here
>>
>>678738550

Only if you're going to Quebec you'll need to know French lol. Even then most things are in English and French
>>
>>678738564
How do you think I feel, I have a Hebrew name because I'm named after a person from the bible and I'm not Jewish or religious at all.
>>
>>678738397
no. we just can't be bothered. we've got bigger problems to deal with. it's not causing any trouble so why waste the time? just to appease some faggots on 4chan?
>>
>>678737133
immigrants take a majority in prestigous schools. We had 0 bombing or terrorist attack linked to islam
>>
>>678728496
British, and "you used to be cool... then you voted for Trudeau"
>>
>>678738008
We use imperial for pretty much everything in the UK, besides food stuff and even that's not always the case.
>>
>>678738673
good. we want you to stay in your frog containment zone. don't leave.
>>
>>678738809
Fear mongering is illogical you can't convince him anon.
>>
>>678732457
There are way too many humans. Shit, nigger, give me a good reason. And brutally killing an animal instead of doing it as painless as possible is compmetely wrong (excluding some humans, like several canadian scum).
>>
>>678738782

Haha, is your name Isaiah or something?
>>
>>678738809
Parliament shooter?

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>678738535
You are not wrong it is really dangerous to admit that you wronged someone here
>>
>>678729400
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 130x148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 130x148
>>678738809
We've had terrorist attacks
One pretty recent too
Use google.com
God speed faggot
>>
>>678738885
liters of petrol ring a bell?
>>
>>678739018

It wasn't even a terrorist though
>>
File: 1455390808409.jpg (113 KB, 1300x732) Image search: [Google]
1455390808409.jpg
113 KB, 1300x732
>>678728496
elected a total fucking moron as their prime minister

that's all you need to know
>>
HEY CANADA FAGS WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON KEVIN OWENS?
>>
>>678739053
We've had attacks yes but no bombings
>>
>>678728496
Italian, about the same as Americans
>>
>>678728496
American
Canada: Bunch of French people who's life revolves around Hockey and Wilderness preserves. Cops ride around on horses and their musicians suck ass.
>Rating: 6/10
>>
Im from Denmark.

Canada is a land of extreme feminazis. Fuck em.
>>
>>678739116
RETARD
R
E
T
A
R
D

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TREDEAU?
>>
>>678728496
American. I wish Mexican illegals were Canadian illegals.

Polite, passive-aggressive at times, progressive but slow. Too cold. Satisfyingly few niggers.
>>
Canada is the most mythological country there is. As in, everyone thinks it's the best, happiest, most laid back place ever, but that's only because everyone compares them to 'Murica.

Trudeau is an ass, and we won't be working with him again. Sincerely, England.
>>
>>678729107
As a frog, I can confirm. Education, health, infrastructures, you name it, they're cutting it. I fucking hate my province. Everyone is absolutely retarded and can't remember shit, even when our motto is "Je me souviens".

>>678730016
>He's English
>He mentions other people's cultural enrichment while blatantly disregarding his own
Nice going, Britfag. Back to sucking Alamgeer's dick.
>>
>>678728496

I'm Québécois.

Outside of New-Brunswick and Québec, it's basically degeneracy at it's finest. There is nothing there that's culturally worth anything.
>>
>>678736838
Using clubs is real humane, or? It's Canadick's fault if your laws are outdated. And if it's dangerous using guns on the ice - do it and risk injuring yourself or don't, and be a fag somewhere else.
>>
>>678739111
Yeah, so does miles per gallon
>>
>>678739202
yet
>>
>>678739247
OKAY
K
A
Y

No one likes shootings chill out man!
>>
>>678738537
just go the cashier and ask them
>>
>>678739231
Canadian here
Can confirm except i've never seen a cop on a horse
Kek thats pretty gay whichever ones do that
>>
>>678739240
>Canada is a land of extreme feminazis. Fuck em.

true.
>>
>>678739240

Sorry Denmark
>>
>>678728496
From the country of "freedumm" here. Canada is amazing
>>
>>678732754
You don't learn to read well enough in Canada? May your country be destroyed.
>>
>>678739294
Canadian here, thanks!

Sorry
>>
File: 1421588968746.jpg (114 KB, 500x696) Image search: [Google]
1421588968746.jpg
114 KB, 500x696
>>678738809
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

Sure you live in Canada?
>>
>>678733297
A shot to the head - done with minimal damage. And to wear seal cub fur...what fucking psychopaths do you have in Canada? Like fuck, that's scary.
>>
>>678739231

Don't diss Rush
>>
>>678728496
cuck country dude weed lmao fucking leaf
>>
>>678739202
BACKPEDAL BACKPEDAL
>>
Canadian. So tired of this second winter bullshit
>>
>>678739364
C'est vite dit l'ami. C'est parce que tu manques de perspectives ou tu veux te la jouer que t'avances un tel constat.
>>
>>678739294
>Satisfyingly few niggers.

We make up for it in sand niggers
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Quebec_(1-2).svg.png (29 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Quebec_(1-2).svg.png
29 KB, 2000x1000
>>678728496
Montréal here, god I feel ashamed quebecers voted for the son of the guy who fucked us in the ass. Other than that I think most of you are pretty ok, though I'd still prefer being independent
>>
>>678739364
Frog scum, fuck you and your backward ass trade/schooling bi-laws.
New Brunswick is a shit hole with a Mcdonalds and 10,000 convenience stores and Queerbec is the smelly french asshole of Canada
>>
>>678738550
if you want to go to QC. you can get yourself trough with english bu t honestly people there are such assholes. they mostly have no common sense a normal human being would have in a civilisation. there are some nice people but they are rare. Montrealers are really uneducated.But the undergound malls are pretty cool tho

source: i live there.

go to Mont-Royal if you want some dank kush
>>
>>678739364
frog
>>
>>678728496
Canada 10/10 would visit
I've heard that thing that Canada is how the USA was supposed to be.
I don't think I have any negative ideas about you
The Canadian friends I've had are all very nice and chill some of them are too chill even
Very patriotic and hilariously stereotypical as in would wear Canada hockey jerseys and talk about how poutine is the most amazing thing ever.
Major SJW and slightly PC mad well the girls at least and the girls are fun and less phony than people from the States

So you Canucks are total bros
Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.