[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug thread? Mmmmhmm. >What are you on right now? I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
Drug thread? Mmmmhmm.

>What are you on right now?
I just ate some molly. Waiting for it to kick.

>Favorite drug(s)?
LSD, MDMA

>Drug you've done that you didn't like?
DXM, but it took 3-4 times to really figure that out

>Drug you've never done but want to?
Mescaline

>Drug(s) you've never done and never will for whatever reason?
Crack, coke, heroin, meth ...bath salts?

>Other fun drug facts/opinions?
It's funny how I could get drug tested for work, so I don't smoke weed because it stays in your system so long, but I can do harder stuff if I have a long weekend knowing I'll be clean in a few days. Their being assholes about weed has forced me into harder drugs.
>>
File: tumblr_nj649jAKQS1r07rtgo1_500.gif (710 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj649jAKQS1r07rtgo1_500.gif
710 KB, 497x750
>>678382281
>>
File: tumblr_lxm2rkJS3g1qmrgp4o1_500.jpg (88 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxm2rkJS3g1qmrgp4o1_500.jpg
88 KB, 500x594
>>678382281
bump... heheh
>>
>>678382281
I have some molly to but I don't know if I should take it right know..what do you think?
And i've always wanted to take some Mescaline to! The problem is I dont know where to get some..
Cool picture btw
>>
>>
>>678382832
You should definitely take it. Heh, and if you're nearby, we should hang. :)
>>
File: tumblr_nco9u9lkXz1tzpn0ao1_500.jpg (138 KB, 492x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nco9u9lkXz1tzpn0ao1_500.jpg
138 KB, 492x700
>>
>>678383002
Ayt fuck that I will take it haha
I'm in montreal bro
What's your work btw?
>>
I tripped on 2 and a half tabs of acid and an eighth of shrooms two days ago. I was in fucking hyperspace it was the craziest experience of my life. I've smoked DMT before and this nearly surpassed that
>>
Kratom/ Weed. Entering final stages of passing out

>Favorite drug(s)?
MDMA, Kratom

Mushrooms.......... although I would do again

Cocaine

>Drug(s) you've never done and never will
Any drug which is life end game, such as heroin

any /brit/ here who is disturbed with the new law coming into place?
>>
>>678383431
What's Kratom? haha
>>
>>678383327
Oh. Montreal's a ways from Atlanta.

Without revealing too much, I'll say I work at a hospital.
>>
I took mdma once, it didn't have any effect beside making me tensed up, like I couldn't control my muscles very well. Weed has similar effects but it makes me twitchy as fuck and closing my eyes gives me nausea.

I guess I'll stick to alcohol.
>>
>>678383412
I've took mushrooms but i've never took lsd
Does the experience is similar? (Like the state of mind you are in while tripping)
>>
>>678383551
Ah its like dried, powdered leafs which give a sedating effect, very cheap to get and is a kinda a weed replacement or alternative to weed
>>
>what are you on right now
Resin that I scraped outta my pipe
>Favorite drugs
Weed, acid, xanax
>Drug you've done that you don't like
Ecstasy, don't like the tuesday blues
>Drug you've never done but want to do
DMT or shrooms
>Drugs youve never done and never will
Junkie scumbag drugs like heroin and crack
>Drug facts/opinions
Smoking way too much weed wrecked my short term memory. People say that you can't go through withdrawals from weed but in my experience I can't fucking sleep at night without it. I want to quit because I'd save $400 a month but I always find myself buying a bag.
>>
>>678383618
It's sounds more like speed man.
Did your jaw was tense to?
>>
>>678383431
I've done DMT a few times. A friend had a connection for a couple of months and we all smoked the shit out of it on the reg. Fun stuff to do on top of something else, and I liked how it was always over in like, 15 minutes anyway, so there wasn't a serious commitment to it..
>>
>>678383900
Worth a try?
>>
>>678383798
Ooh okok sounds cool
You said it was powdered leafs so its natural?
>>
None because I'm not a failure.

>Favorite drug(s)?
None because I'm not a failure

All?

Doing drugs places you in the "you are a fucking failure!" list.
>>
>>678383737
It's pretty similar, yeah. You get antsy, then giggly, then the hallucinations start in and your brain starts working in weird ways. To me, acid is a little more cerebral, whereas mushrooms are more social. But that's just me.
>>
>>678384006
You can make an entire lifetime supply of DMT for yourself for cheap by extracting it from root bark. Very easy
>>
>>678384080
Yeh, take a look at kratomsupply online, the prices and description is all there, theres loads of forums for it, the best part is you can get alot of it for such a cheap price
>>
>>678384006
Absolutely. We'd just sprinkle some on top of a bowl and it always did the job.
>>
>>678384083
Go read a fucking book you closed-minded, sheltered, most likely religious faggot
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>678384083
OH YOU'RE RIGHT I'LL STOP DOING DRUGS THANKS I LEARNED SOMETHING ON 4CHAN TODAY GUYZ
>>
>>678384083
>he took the time to write that out
>expecting us high people to care

And we're the failures?
>>
>>678384239
Yeah I'll look it up sounds really cool
>>
Im doing LSD tomorrow for the first time, any tips? I've done RC and nBOMBEs before
>>
T+25 minutes. Hands starting to get a little clammy feeling, and I think my head is getting kinda warm. Maybe a touch antsy.
>>
>>678383737
I prefer shrooms because they are more emotional and introspective, but shrooms and lsd are pretty much equal in strength. I would say lsd is more visual than acid. But my god both at once took me off guard
>>
>>678384358
>Go read a fucking book
Oooh! now you'll tell me how drugs are good for you? The fucking delusion is real!
>closed-minded
I'm open minded about things that aren't retarded
>sheltered
Nope, just not an idiot
>most likely religious
Not even close
>>
>>678384580
If its anything like my mushroom trip, don't be alone but prepared to be
>>
At least try to limit yourself to weed and occasional psychadelics..

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/im-so-high
>>
>>678384487
Yeah, you are.
>>
File: 1281652249114.png (112 KB, 232x230) Image search: [Google]
1281652249114.png
112 KB, 232x230
>>678384083
>I'm not a failure
>browses /b/
>>
File: TriAdvice.jpg (324 KB, 438x569) Image search: [Google]
TriAdvice.jpg
324 KB, 438x569
>>678384580
Sorry for the size, but it's readable. This was my reply in a thread with a similar question a while back.
>>
>>678384690
you reckon?
>>
>>678382281
How do you know you're getting the real deal and not a test drug with LSD?
>>
>>678384737
Pretty sure. Unless you can prove me wrong, and tell me how you are not a failure.
>>
>>678383568
Yee haha do you rave on pills?
Okok
Me I'm still in college soo I can do pretty much everything i want
Btw I dont have a lot of mdma on me right know soo do you think I should snort it?
>>
jenkum. That shit's cash.
>>
>>678384719
What does one thing have to do with the other?
You faggots LOVE using this lame as argument of "if you are on /b/, you MUST be a failure"
Why?
>>
>>678384843
Pretty sure? You don't seem sure about that. Are you sure you're not a failure?
>>
>>678384688
>https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/im-so-high
that song is bad.
dont tell me what to do.
I will eat my adderall for work and my two xanaxes so I dont care about the people I work with and I will smoke weed and drink beer when I get off work.
>>
>>678384639
i never said that drugs are good for you. They can change you for the better though. Now fuck off from this thread and go back to your brony bullshit
>>
>>678384910
because only failures browse /b/
>>
>>678384771
I've never NOT had LSD when I was sold something that was supposed to be the real deal. If you buy blotter, it's pretty reliable. Liquid, maybe not as much, but the only issues I've had with liquid were that it was old and had been kept too warm, so it was maybe a touch weak and left me with more of jitters than usual. LSD isn't something that's frequently counterfeited, I don't think.

Also... holy shit. That molly's hitting me like a ton of bricks all of a sudden.
>>
>>678384940
You expect an answer without first giving one?
>>678385038
>They can change you for the better though.
how?
>>
>>678384622
Yee that's what I like about shrooms i really feel that i'm in comunion with nature!
Hahaha these kind of trips can be the best one or the worst..
>>
>>678385216
Yes I do, now answer the question
>>
>>678385187
Another average response that restates the exact same thing. I'll ask again, why?
>>
>>678385187
no

>>678384910
that said you're a fucking moron
>>
>>678385297
Why should I?
>>
>>678383568
hell yeah, forsyth here
>>
>>678385214
Noyce :)
>>
>>678385391
Why not?
>>
>>678385335
>that said you're a fucking moron
>ad hominem
No one seems to be able to answer such a simple question for me...
>>
>>678383813
are you me
>>
>>678384894
I haven't been to a rave in a few years, but I used to some. I took about a 6 year break from MDMA (not for any reason, just never really felt like taking it or had the opportunity) but before that I was a pretty hardcore raver-type. Now I really like the chill/social/decompress aspect a lot more.

Sorting it will prolly get the best bang for your buck, but it'll end quick. Stick it up your butt if you want to get the most out of it (seriously).
>>
I've always had a fascination with dreams and seeing shit so I'm looking to get into some psychedelics. Should I start with salvia, acid, or shrooms

>Only three I have hook ups for.

Which quantities and how much research should I do and what should my trip sitter know. Also any activities to do while on it?
>>
>>678385452
Because I would expect the same courtesy, so why should I?
>>
>>678384900
>that shits cash
That literal shit is indeed cash my friend!
>>
found a cdc worker
>>
>>678385409
Well... what're you up to tonight?
>>
>>678385602
Because even cunts like you can change, I believe in you, you can do it. Answer the question
>>
>>678385325
because you have to be quite a failure to waste your time on this shitty board. At least other boards have a point, here it's literally tits thread, dicks thread, ylyl spammed with banans, furry thread and so on. Browsing /b/ proves not only that you have too much time to waste, but also that you get entertained by the most degenerate scum imaginable. Ergo, a failure.
>>
>>678385793
>Irony: the post
Prove to me you are not a failure, or just shut up.
>>
>>678385585
DONT start with Salvia honnestly. This drug is too often banalize and it can really fuck you up.
I'll start with shrooms honnestly it's the best introduction to the world of psychedelics and it's really a "feel good" drug if you know what i mean
>>
>>678385585
In my experience, no drug I have taken can "mimic" a dream state. I've heard Datura can, but I've read waaaaay too many nightmarish trip reports to want to try it. For your purposes, probably salvia... I've left my body on that stuff (you have to get the extract), and the whole experience is only like 10 minutes so you can really get a feel for what you're doing.

>>678385738
Nope. But I do live sorta near one of the offices.
>>
>>678386029
But that doesn't amount to being a failure, sure it amounts to being a freak, anti-social, an outcast, but how a failure? I think you may need to search the definition of the word.
>>
>>678385216
I'm not pressuring you to try drugs and I get that they're not your gig. But a mushroom trip will change your prospective on life, make you understand and value it more. Its more than just "getting high" in my opinion. There's nothing wrong with an enlightening drug trip, maybe once or twice a year. You get where I'm coming from my fellow anon? If you do drugs in great moderation then theres nothing wrong with it
>>
>>678386042
IGNORE THIS GUY. He's wasting your time.
>>
>>678385585
Also

Nothing, sober till 420

>Favorite drug(s)?
Marijuana

I once accidentally got high off a fuck ton of caffiene, shit was not cash.

LSD, Peyote, Maybe DMT

Anything my clumsy ass can easily OD on

When I was a weed noob, I once had the legitimate notion that there was a separate internet I could access with my mind if I thought hard enough called the "weedernet" and it worked through hiding secrets in movies
>>
>>678386093
same guy
>>678385585
Also go to a forest or something get out and just explore. A mushroom trip is an adventure!
Now for the quantity it depends really on the kind of mushroom. Soo take like 1gr and after an hour take more if you feel you are not high enough, but be careful, you don't want to take too much the first time because it can become really overwhelming
>>
>>678386234
Jeez, I just went like 20 minutes before getting an actual answer I can agree with.
>>
>>678386093
I'll agree with that. Shrooms are a good way to just figure out what psychadelics are going to do to you. I just suggested salvia because it's closer to the "dream" thing you're after.

Also, ROLLING BALLZ NOW.
>>
Anyone ever try DMT?
>>
>>678386225
If you spend your time browsing bullshit on /b/ you have so little regard for the value of your time that you're by definition a failure. Sorry if this is too hard for you to grasp. Get out of your moms basement and get a job.
>>
>>678386332
But anon, there is no time to waste, remember, according to your druggie friend, just being on 4chan means you have nothing better to do.
>>
>>678386523
Yee dont get me wrong Salvia is an amazing drug I just think that he should be a little more experienced before taking some
>>
>>678385216
It can put your mind in a whole different mindset and let you see things from a different light. I used to have depression before I started my marijuana usage. Anything, misused can be bad for you, it isn't fair that certain mind-altering substance have a stigma against them just because they tend to be used in large amounts, frequently, by people with too much time on there hands.
>>
>>678386523
mdma?
>>
>>678386612
I do have a job, I pay my own rent, sustain myself (with roomates, but still) and go to college. Get A and B's and will graduate next year. Your turn.
>>
clean and sober for 4 months

well... i still smoke marlboros

sobriety does weird things to the brain...
>>
>>678386580
Took a hit of DMT on top of some weed, spent 15 minutes exploring a castle. I could feel the dampness in the brick walls
>>
>>678386903
>I do have a job, I pay my own rent, sustain myself (with roomates, but still) and go to college. Get A and B's and will graduate next year.
And yet you spend your free time in this shithole. That makes you a failure.
>>
How does one find a weed dealer?
>>
>>678386580
A few of talked about it earlier in the thread.

>>678386758
I read a study where they took a buch of people with SERIOUS PTSD (war, rape, all kindsa stuff), gave them a dose of psilocybin, and had them talk to a therapist for a few hours. In almost every case heir symptoms are almost completely done for 6+ months, and they determined that shrooms+therapy when the symptoms arise can keep that shit in check.
>>
>>678385584
Yee me to. Now I rave like once a year.
Same for the mdma, I take like 8 month break between trips because i dont fell the need to.
For the rectum use, will it be to intense? I've heard stories of people having to go to the hosptial for doing the same thing with alcohol
>>
>>678387126
Aquire stoner friends
>>
>>678387126
Check out craigslist. It's burnt if you live in an urban area. But for those less populated areas it's pretty much a safe bet.
>>
>>678387126
Ask around. When you see high people, ask them.

>>678386954
Boredom. I imaging would be the hardest part.
>>
>>678386954
Well the first couple of weeks of sobreity or alway weird(and even a little hard) but after that i find that you feel much better (like your sharper mentally)
>>
>>678387081
You keep saying that, yet you have nothing to back it up with. Am I a failure for spending my free time on youtube? or on facebook? You keep going about how it's only bad because it's a "shithole", but how is it different than any other website, like reddit, or even fucking tumblr. The content? the content shouldn't matter, how do you know I even browse those threads you say are shit? How do you even know /b/ is the only board I go to?
>>
>>678386138
Well I'm just interested in the prospect of seeing something that isn't there. I think it's super interesting how you can really see how your inner mind works based on what it shows you. Plus if it actually looks like its projected onto reality and not like a weird daydream head high thing, I'd be just breathtaken and astonished. I'm not looking to recreate the dream state, i'm more looking to enjoy how nonsensical it can be, while being in my own head and able to communicate whats going on to people around me.
>>678386093
>>678386470
Okay i'll try it out, a cousin I visit often up in northern california knows someone who grows them. It's really foresty and the scenery is gorgeous so i'm sure it'll be great.
>>
>>678387052
Tried mescaline. Loved it. They comparable, you say?
>>
>>678387052
Woooow it sounds amazing!
I've alway wanted to try this drug
>>
>>678386387

When I was a weed noob, I once had the legitimate notion that there was a separate internet I could access with my mind if I thought hard enough called the "weedernet" and it worked through hiding secrets in movies.

>WTF?!?!
>>
File: 1454897044909.jpg (878 KB, 1585x2818) Image search: [Google]
1454897044909.jpg
878 KB, 1585x2818
>>678382281
im stoned. i used to fuck a total pillhead
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVI4Knz24CQ
>>
>>678382281
Coming down from a good beer buzz and been enjoy a bowl over the past hour.

>Favorite drug(s)?
LSD hands down, coke is a blast with the right people and setting, pot never gets old

>Drug you've done that you didn't like>
MDMA/molly, the buzz isn't all that and the hangover sucks balls. It's expensive and all the culture surrounding it is obnoxious

Meth, heroin, crack. fuck that shit

Try pyschadelics like acid at least once. Do so in a proper setting. Do it with EXTREMELY close friends, have some killer music you've wanted to listen to, music you've never heard before, and Beatles. It sounds cliche but their later music truly is astounding while tripping.
>>
File: back.jpg (25 KB, 520x400) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
25 KB, 520x400
IM ON ROBOOOOOOOO

WHOAAAA BROOOOOOO

WOOO
>>
Nothing right now

>Favorite drug(s)?
LSD

None

Shrooms, MDMA

Cocaine, heroin, meth

My works tests for drugs randomly, but they use saliva for weed so i make sure to be clean at least 5 days before tests to be safe. Been tested and passed. Waiting on my HTC Vive and when i get it ill drop 300ug of LSD and a nice amount of hash and see forever.
>>
>>678387517
Yeah, I think the craziest things while i'm high on marijuana or THC. I'm really a lightweight at it too. Once I thought that the room I was in was the whole universe and anything not observed by me was a void. Another time I thought my brother in the same room talking to me was the stabalizing aspect of my personality personified, talking to me and keeping me company an dout of my own head.
>>
File: wayshegoes.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
wayshegoes.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>678383813
This is highschool me before I got into raving and selling mdma
>>
>>678387558
haha fun story man
Do you have more pics of her?
>>
>>678387441
>You keep saying that, yet you have nothing to back it up with.
jesus fuck man, look at the front page. This place is a wretchid hive of scum and villany. Why the fuck would anyone come here if he ISN'T a failure?
>hurr durr if I'm a heroin addict I'm not a failure you have nothing to back it up
you're a failure because you're a heroin addict, same thing goes for browsing /b/. Coming here makes you a failure like taking junkie drugs does.

>but how is it different than any other website, like reddit, or even fucking tumblr.
did I say it is? The internet has many assholes

>How do you even know /b/ is the only board I go to?
Not the point, you do browse it is all that matters.
>>
>>678387746
My man!
You took gel or syrup?
>>
File: i'm_confused.gif (508 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
i'm_confused.gif
508 KB, 500x250
I have a question for all you drug dudes.

WTF happened in drug culture that started everyone describing drugs way over the top? Maybe you guys might know.

I've only done weed and acid, and cough syrup+booze, if you consider that a drug.

None of it was like described anywhere, by friends or otherwise.

Do people who do drugs just habitually lie about the affects?

Halp.
>>
High on life, dont need drugs
>>
>>678387865
I genuinely believe that was some sort of schizophrenic episode, that really shouldn't happen when you smoke weed lol
>>
>>678387558
hot
>>
>>678387654
Hey dude as a psychedelic user what do you think about this?
>>678385585
>>
>>678387491
I'm not sure my friend! I've never tried mescaline
>>678387504
It's pretty fun! I made a lifetime supply for myself by extracting it from root bark. Very simple procedure!
>>
>>678387441
Dont bother man!
Dont listen to him he is just an attention whore
>>
>>678388149
Oh no, I didn't genuinely like super duper beleive that that was reality. It was kind of a "What if" thing. Like "What if my mind somehow has an effect on the real world. What could shit be" Just kind of like a thought experement yknow. Nohistory of any mental illness in either side of the family or I wouldnt even be wanting to try psychedelics
>>
>>678388004
Are you being dense on purpose? You keep repeating yourself, instead of actually telling me HOW.
>Why the fuck would anyone come here if he ISN'T a failure?
Being a social outcast, being a freak, you could apply the same logic to porn. People who visit porn sites are clearly failures, right?
>>
GOODAMN I am fucked up.
>>
>>678388309
Is root bark ayahuasca?
And how do you get some?
>>
Do other here who drop acid prefer to do it by themselves or in the company of other ppl? I did it together with friend in the beginning but now i find it more enjoyable to do it myself. I really dont want to go out alone when im on acid though since i know i'd probably forget where i am 200m from my apartment, so i kind of feel like i miss out since i want to go out and see the nature when i trip.

Also what do other people do when tripping? I like ot lay in the dark and listen to ambient and electronic music. I also got this weird fascination with Battlestar Galactica when im tripping, almost always watch the Crossroads episodes (end of 4th season) when coming down, several times.
>>
>>678388580
On what, my son.
>>
>>678388099
Well, to begin with its really hard to describe an LSD trip, you kinda have to experience it. Your experiences may vary from other peoples' with psychedelics.
>>
>>678388562
>People who visit porn sites are clearly failures, right?
Porn caters to being horny. It's ok to be horny. What does /b/ cater to? Not just outcasts/freaks, but the worst kind of these: furfags, traps and traplovers, gore threads, bestiality. It's you who is being dense. /b/'s only point is to cater to the absolutely lowest common denominator that is still legal. It literally caters to failures, so coming here defines you as a failure.
>>
>>678388099
I only ever describe how I personally feel on the drug, but everyone is different. I don't think i've ever overexagerrated anything
>>
>>678388909
>>678388220
as an acid user, any thoughts on which psych should be my first?
>>
>>678388220
Acid for sure. For me, it's the most enjoyable for a few reasons. You won't understand most of this until you go there and see it for yourself though ;)

>self-realization
This has been a reoccuring theme in nearly all of my LSD trips. At the end, before I FINALLY can pass out I generally solve some sort of internal dilemma or I realize how to better myself in some way. It's incredibly motivating and uplifting for the soul.

>Awareness
You'd be surprised by the things that you'll notice after a solid, deep, LSD trip. Music and conversations especially. I've become way more aware of music's intent for the soul. I'm also more in tune with people's speech patterns and more aware of small idiosyncracies in conversations that can indicate what one's true intentions or thoughts were.
>inb4 Are you a wizard?
No fuck off, it's not like that. It's more like being aware of things that were already there to begin with, you just didn't notice.

There's unlimited more cool shit about it I'll try and post about too
>>
>>678387654
>Try pyschadelics like acid at least once. Do so in a proper setting. Do it with EXTREMELY close friends, have some killer music you've wanted to listen to, music you've never heard before, and Beatles. It sounds cliche but their later music truly is astounding while tripping.

This. A thousand times, this.
>>
>>678382281
Your eyes don't dilate on ecstasy they pin.
>>
>>678388911
But you still can't answer HOW.
I told you, I have a job, I go to school, get good grades. I sustain myself, I pay my bills, yet you seem deemed on saying that just because I come to this website, that shouldn't matter? I'm still a failure? How?
>>
>>678389403
>just because I come to this website, that shouldn't matter? I'm still a failure?
yes, you're still a failure.
>>
>>678389103
I did acid first, only psych ive done. Going to try shrooms sometimes but acid was so good im not in as real hurry to try something else. Just start with a normal dose and an experienced sitter if you can. You just have to surrender to the trip and enjoy the ride, and make sure you aint doing it when in a bad mood or place.
>>
>>678388909
>>678388912
Well, you guys seem more sensible than anyone I've spoken with.

When I did LSD I just felt nice and saw pretty colors. Ran off into a field and didn't come back for a while.

Weed did nothing the first time. Had a huge headache. Second time smoked too much and had a bad trip, which I was told was impossible with seed. Stayed in bed for (maybe?) hours thinking I was going to die and go to hell.

Neither of these was what i expected or was told. I was just confused as to what i should have felt, having been given a very specific description.
>>
>>678388911
>furfags, traps and traplovers, gore threads, bestiality.

Welcome to the new normal, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>678384639
You are a giant faggot just fuck off. You're one of those virgins who thinks it's a giant achievement to be straight-edge. Grats, no one gives a fuck now go off yourself
>>
>>678388580
I'm the OP. Molly BIATCH
>>
>>678389542
So you can't answer, and instead relied on literally grasping at straws. Good talk.
>>
>>678389758
You are a little late to the party there bud.
>>
File: 1454573587230.jpg (113 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1454573587230.jpg
113 KB, 960x720
>What drug are you on right now?
About to go hangout with some buddies, I just picked up and eighth of weed so I'll be high soon

>Favorite drugs?
Weed, tramadol, prometh w/ codeine

>drug you've done but didn't like?
Meth: I didn't feel it even after snorting it all day long, was drunk though. I'd probably never do that again

>drug you've never done but want to?
Mescaline, shrooms, mdma, xanax, DMT, dilaudid, morphine, ether, toads

>drugs you've never done and will never do?
Pcp, bath salts
>>
>>678389334
Nope. They dilate. Opiods pinhole.

ALSO NT FAIR, CAPTCHA, ASKING ME TO FIND PALM TREES
>>
>>678389206
Yeah I was thinking of going for LSD first too, just a half tab. I think I heard once that the molecule, structurally was similar to THC in some way, and I found that really interesting because marijuana tends to hit me really hard. I'll even have "visuals" not like im seeing things but having intense thoughts and daydreams. MY mind fires a mile a minute with thoughts and and pondering, I thought if LSD was similar, but a step up, it'd be a more familiar psychedelic and thus, it'd be easier to be introduced to. The thing is my marijuana highs tend to las a LOT longer than whats usual. Smoking can be up to 5 hours for me and eating can take a whole 12! even more sometimes. so I'm a little afraid LSD will be similar, especially since 8 hours is pretty standard and 12 isnt even that remarkable.
>>
>>678389601
Weed was terrible for the first time for me too. smoked way too much and felt like i almost wanted to call for help.

Did acid with friends though and it was amazing. I dont see colors but stuff move around a lot but that the same time it doesnt, hard to explain. When i watch myself in the mirror on acid, its like a vertigo effect happens. And when i listen to music and surrender to it it becomes almost like lucid dreaming for me, with the music creating a world inside my mind. A friend of mine sees shapes on acid, and another one described it as being a tourist in his own body.

But disregard those specific descriptions on psychedelics, your mileage is going ot vary.
>>
>>678390269
Thnx for the tip.

Wish i'd know prior. But now i do.
>>
File: trolling_or_stupd.png (215 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
trolling_or_stupd.png
215 KB, 552x414
>>678389791
>goes to /b/
>derails thread
>gets butthurt because I'm giving bullshit replies
dude I stopped giving a fuck like 15 minutes ago, I'm just amazed that you keep replying.
>>
>>678389601
>>678390269
The first time I smoked weed, all that happened was I was slightly confused by eerything. My second time was great though. I got tracers and everything felt way more sensitive
>>
>>678384182
The market for bark has dried up a lot since acacia was banned. Even mimosa is hard to find these days
>>
>>678390525
>Damage control
>Pretending to be retarded
Also, the fact that you said only people who have too much time on their hands come here, so saying "I'm just amazed that you keep replying." is redundant.
>>
>>678383431
>any /brit/ here who is disturbed with the new law coming into place?
Elaborate? Just copped 1P-LSD and it feels good.
>>
>>678390535
I smoke a huge amounts my first time because my friends didnt keep an eye on me well enough and didnt tell me to stop. Took a long time (2 years) before i tried it again since it was a pretty bad experience. Now i smoke from time to time though.
>>
>>678384083
>who am i I replying to?

A faggot
>>
>>678390766
How do you feel that 1P-LSD compares to ordinary LSD? Same thing entirely, kind of similar, or and entirely different experience?
>>
>>678390739
>damage control
look at my fucking responses bitch do you really think I ever really cared? tbh I thought you were baiting at first but you seem serious now which is really hilarious.
>>
File: _20160409_051854.jpg (57 KB, 1080x476) Image search: [Google]
_20160409_051854.jpg
57 KB, 1080x476
Coming down off 1.5 blotter of 25i ~2500ug, mdma, weed tons of amph about 7hrs in. Hardly any visuals left, mild morphing when focused :D had a mini stroke at around 4 hrs in when the nbome began peaking but learnt so much about this night out
>>
>>678390808
The first time I got high, my mouth felt way bigger than it was and so did my hands, I just felt like I could feel the little details of everything. I even got tracers. I don't get that high anymore, even if I clear two bowls so thats kind of a bummer
>>
>>678391183
So just pretending to be retarded then?
>>
>>678391010
Only had 1P-LSD, never had just LSD. Supposedly takes a little longer for it to take effect but I still have a great time on it, normally take 5-HTP (serotonin) booster before hand so I'm optimistic as im tripping.
>>
>>678391203
Cool dude share some knowledge also,
>>678388220
Any opinion on this
>>
took some speed tonight

Can't sleep right now. any other /b/ros sleepless?
>>
Sober, like usual.

>Favorite drug(s)?
LSD, MDMA

MDMA, Coke
Prometh/Codeine
crack, meth, heroin,

Done mdma, dxm,dmt,coke,lsd,mda,25-i, 2c-b, adderall,nitrous, probably more idk
>>
>>678390111
It's not similar at all. Acid pretty much affects everyone the same unless you're used to take lots and lots of it

.>>678391010
Wouldn't know. The only other thing close to LSD that I've is LSA, and I didn't think it was markedly different except I had more of that acid-joint-soreness, so it didn't feel as "clean" for lack of a better term.

GODDAMN TYPING IS HARD RIGHT NOW. I've got serious nystigmus (eye-shaking).
>>
>>678391744
Why do you list MDMA in both favorite drugs and drugs you didnt like?
>>
>>678391744
lol i totally fucked that up

Sober, like usual.

>Favorite drug(s)?
Coke, MDMA

DXM

Prometh/Codeine

crack, meth, heroin,

Done mdma, dxm,dmt,coke,lsd,mda,25-i, 2c-b, adderall,nitrous, probably more idk
>>
>>678391971
fixed it
>>
>>678391307
Yeah, the first time I smoked weed and it actually worked, I thought the chair I was in was on the wall and I was looking "down" at the rest of my friends on a couch.

Hasn't quite been that good since. But it's stil plenty good. :P
>>
>>678391904
Would you at least say the affects would seem slightly familiar to me based on what I described with my weed experiences
>>
>>678390873
Underrated
>>
Can you guys help me out?
I wanna do mdma but ive been on antipsychotics for a while now and im scared ill die or something
>>
>>678391532
Its not fun to have a heart stroke at 17 y/o, im glad it was a mini my bros were about to call the medics out for me :D too much vasoconstriction, right hand went blue and cold and side of the face paralysed :D
>>
>>678386514
when you come off as an idiot first that's what'll usually happen
>>
Speed and alcohol. The speed is wearing off though and I have a sleepless night to look forward to. Worth it tho.

>Favorite drug(s)?
MDMA, Amphetamine, Ketamine, Cocaine and alcohol

DMT(way too fucking intense) Spice.

Shrooms and LSD
Heroin, any opium based substance really. Same for Benzo
If you could sleep on speed I would be so happy
>>
>>678392647
Just a thought: if you are psychotic perhaps you should stay away from mdma. Or check how the antipsychotics interact with mdma in a place that isnt 4chan /b/.
>>
>>678392407
Maybe at a really low dose. You'll "notice" patters in floor tiles, walls, carpet some, maybe some "twitching" visuals out of the corner of your eye. But with acid, the more you take, the the harder you trip.
>>
>what are you on right now?
nothing anyone wanna hook a white boy up in raleigh?
>Favorite Drugs
DXM, e

DPH

Shrooms, LSD, PCP, Heroin

>Drugs you've never done and never will for whatever reason?
i'll try anything at least once

>other fun drug facts/opinions?
I wish there was no trip limit.
>>
>>678392799
I usually have troubles sleeping when i drop acid, but smoking weed helps a lot and usually slows my mind down a bit to help me fall asleep.
>>
>>678392799
Enjoy the alcohol spins if you drank enough :D i usually go out of hand with alcohol on speed because it has no effect and damn once the speed wears off, like on a carouselle :D
>>
>>678393240
If you are looking for LSD you should order it from darknet and not try to get it from a local. In my experience its very hard to find LSD locally.
>>
>>678393517
Thankfully I don't have spins, that would be awful
>>
>>678393662
don't know how to do darknet, and i'd probably wind up in prison trying.
>>
>>678392765
Fuck dude, I'd still get that checked out. And ayyy close in age though I just stopped being underage b&
>>678393146
Hmm I'm just looking for something thatll feel a little familiar so it's not like a total shock to me when the effects start. What if I timed it so that LASd would kick in at the tail end of a wed high?
>>
>>678393517
same, it is such a crazy feeling
>>
>>678393325
Yeah, my rule of thumb with acid is "oh, you think you're about ready to try and go to sleep? Too fucking bad. 2 more hours. Go.
>>
This just in: eating celery is WEIRD.
>>
>>678393761
Yeah, ive ordered acid a lot of times from darknet. Acid gives of no smells or vapours or anything like that and the blotters are really and easy to conceal, so acid is very safe to order like that. A few times ive had to search again to actually find what ive ordered. Its a bit hard to explain how to do it here, but basically you have to buy bitcoins and use them to buy what you want.

/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs on reddit has a lot of tutorials for people who havent done darknet before.
>>
>>678394628
implying I have an appetite to eat anything
>>
>>678394721
How does danknet ordering work brah? And do you think theyd have peyote/
>>
>>678394920
there's everything on there
>>
Lsd might be cool to take alone or with a friend but imo nbomes are far more superios, half a blotter can make anyone trip balls and theyre super cheap + with a large group of friends its really fun, endless laughing and everybody speaks their own subject + visuals are intense
>>
>>678394920
Probably, they have almost everything. I only order acid from there though so i haven't paid attention of other drugs.
>>
>>678394920
There's guides on the internet, you have to google it and read up yourself unfortunately. The explanation is too long to take here. Its not THAT complicated really, just a bit time consuming.
>>
>>678394738
Mostly wanted something to stop my jaw clinching. I usually stock up on supplies, but I forgot gum this time,

>>678393770
LASd would kick in at the tail end of a wed high? You'd be doing it backwards. Trip, then weed on the downslope.
>>
>>678395481
MDMA? Hope you have a nice roll mate
>>
The drug resource I've had bookmarked for literally 17 years. Trip reports, experiences, info... everything.
https://www.erowid.org/
>>
>>678395763
erowid really is gold.
>>
>>678395763
ahh, remember browsing erowid during high school, on lessons even
>>
I just moved to Queens/NYC and lost all my contacts :(

Anyone know the best place to get mdma in queens/nyc? where to start?
>>
For everyone who use vasoconstriction heavy(muscle tension, like cramp feeling) drugs like nbomes, speed whatever then the only way to ease up is to eat ibuprofen or smoke weed :D alot of my trips have been ruined due to panicking by vasoconstriction
>>
>>678395481
Fuck LSD, Weed high. I type really quickly. But how would I make LSD feel a little more familiar?
>>
File: Ecstasy_o_15023.jpg (29 KB, 700x585) Image search: [Google]
Ecstasy_o_15023.jpg
29 KB, 700x585
>>678395644
Oh, I am. Believe me, I am.
>>
>>678396128
why browse /b/ tho?
>>
>>678396090
>LSD feel a little more familiar
If you've never done it, I can't really explain what it's like to be on it. Doing it more will make it feel more familiar... sorry, I know that advice sucks, but it's pretty much it.
>>
>>678396424
Honestly? Hoping to find a nearby person to come over and share the experience with. I like meeting randoms and talking.
>>
>>678382281
This is our night.
>>
>>678394721
thats exactly why i won't do it, fucking guide. Feds can read that shit too ya know.
>>
>>678396610
So you're gonna go out looking for strangers?
Good luck with that, have fun
>>
>>678396673
dude right when you peak eat whole cloves in tom collins mix man, you won't regret it.
>>
>>678396779
Heh. Not go out... maybe find a /b/tard and coordinate.

>>678396673
HA. It took me forever to figure out those were mushrooms. PARTY HARD.
>>
>>678382281
I got some DMT but i don't know how to smoke it, pipe or paper?
>>
>>678396738
Lol
Its clear you do not get how stuff like this works. Theres guides on programming out too and i guess the feds can read them oops youve talked about drugs using a program they're coming to get you now!
>>
>>678397663
If you're smoking a bowl (of weed), sprinkle a little on top and slowly burn across it (too much heat on it too quick will destroy it before you can inhale it).
>>
>>678397825
one slip up of not using the new darknet browser and i fuck myself. Plus i've heard stories of people getting strange messages saying "im watching you" when they first go onto the darknet. So no thanks.
>>
>>678395963
>>678395882
*erowid internet high five*
>>
>>678398011
I didn't want to mix since it's my first time i wanted to get the pure effect, but will do if there's no other choice. Thanks anon.
>>
File: asdfd.gif (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
asdfd.gif
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>678397539
I'm trying to convince to the two girls I'm with to do both. But all they want are the rolls. Have any experience doing both?
>>
>>678398438
You might be stoned, but the DMT will win out. You won't even notice the weed until the DMT has run its course,
>>
>>678398072
How are they supposed to get strange messages? Its a web browser not a messaging client. Dont believe everything you read. But if you are not comfortable with it you should stay away ofc. You are pretty misinformed though, nothing bad meant by that.
>>
File: 1459043869860.jpg (143 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
1459043869860.jpg
143 KB, 900x1165
>>678396880
What does that mean?
>>
>>678382281
If all you do is drugs you live a sad shitty existence.
>>
>>678398971
yea i've always heard bad stuff, and 2 total busts off the site cause of people slipping up. I don't need my ass being pounded in prison.
>>
>>678398556
My only experience with mdma and shrooms was sorta lacking--they were a weak batch of shrooms, so I mostly just was rolling.

I've combined LSD many, many times with mdma, though, and it's fucking amazing.
>>
File: 1459813337153.jpg (232 KB, 609x767) Image search: [Google]
1459813337153.jpg
232 KB, 609x767
>>678399211
I might just wait to do both then. The shrooms are very strong and I don't want all three of us to end up killing eachother.
>>
okay guys i'm coming down from a nice night of mdma, just smoked a joint, needs suggestion for porn to fap to
>>
>>678399205
Yeah they busted Ross Ulbricht and silk road cause his opsec was terrible. It was the first darknet, and things have changed since that. If you are scared about punishments you should really stay away from drugs altogether.
>>
>>678399627
Killing? LAWL. You'll be in a puddle on the floor giving backrubs and yammering about friendship. :)
>>
Keep it alive!
>>
File: slide_12.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
slide_12.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
People that say "thizz" should be slapped.
>>
About to take my next dose of molly. BOTTOMS UP, MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAAS
>>
Bro I'm on a 2 day meth binge, lorazepam, edible, and buspirone just for the fuck of it. Gonna do some coke in a bit
>>
>>678402615
More power to ya, but I HATEHATEHATE being up for more than about 30 hours at a time.
>>
File: DSC_0008.jpg (2 MB, 5248x3936) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0008.jpg
2 MB, 5248x3936
Mushrooms, should be about 4g, still pretty trippy but I already get better in ME3MP

>Favorite drug(s)?
Mushroms

None

LSD, would try the difference but don't know a clean source

Anything except psychedelics

Inconsitent user, sometimes heavy, sometimes nothing for months. I don't want to get addicted, one of the reasons why I don't do weed. Currently thinking of growing some in my local forest or trying the darknet (Unsure about that).

I can grow my mushrooms clean for myself.

>Pic related
I don't have a lot remaing, will need to start a new grow soon.
>>
>>678402833
it's a lot of highs
>>
>>678384083
caffeine?
>>
File: 1442334645454.jpg (95 KB, 820x815) Image search: [Google]
1442334645454.jpg
95 KB, 820x815
Just smoked my last blunt, have some left for a few bowl packs but meh. i got ripped off, dude said he'd give me a half for 160 and he gave me like 10 grams probably less. The weed sucked too and that was my whole pay check pretty much. i fucking hate dealers.
>>
>>678385512
i think anon would probably being referring to perspective.

i've had lots of drugs change my perspective on heaps of stuff.

just don't be a piece of shit addict and be a decent human.

and why hate on people who don't take drugs? if you want them to accept your lifestyle without question, then do the same.

ugh
>>
>>678403044
I'm sure it is. I just don't like what happens to my brain when it's sleep deprived. Scarier shit than any drug experience, IMO, and all I do is want to sleep.
>>
>>678403526
Your own fault should have made him weight it out and taken a good look at it first
>>
File: 1457297919265.jpg (893 KB, 1032x771) Image search: [Google]
1457297919265.jpg
893 KB, 1032x771
anybody wanna like skype and smoke up or something, itd be cool to see chill and or fucked up fellow /b/ros
>>
>>678403743
Yeah I've had pretty bad psychotic episodes off of 6+ days. It's not fun don't do meth. Damn I need to stop doing meth
>>
File: 1460140300088.gif (2 MB, 215x177) Image search: [Google]
1460140300088.gif
2 MB, 215x177
>>678403526
Kill him
>like dis
>>
>>678404117

omegle - interest #gatoradebong
>>
>>678389206
I'm back.

Another cool part of LSD is the visuals. They're never like they are on TV or on the internet, they're completely unique to your own experience. I've been walking through downtown while tripping and the cement seemed to be spongey and it moved around as I walked. Also, the buildings all seemed to be swaying in the breeze.

The absolute coolest thing to see on LSD is:
>Trees
>>
>>678404518
i just saw some like 12 year old kid and the camera shut off, how do i work this thing
>>
>>678404177
hahaha... yeah, there's a reason MDMA and Ritalin/Adderal are about as far down the amphetamine road I'm willing to go.

>>678403526
You gotta buy from a trusted source, man. I promise you have at least one coworker who smokes 24/7 and can set you up.
>>
File: Leak.jpg (60 KB, 364x813) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
60 KB, 364x813
< 19 > Girlfriend has cheated on me after 5 years. Time to pay her back https://hive.am/vxjM9 Enjoy this leak /b/, it has 3 videos of this bitch. Will remove it in a few minutes
>>
>>678404867
did you chuck gatorade bong into the interests?
>>
does anybody get explosive shits before they are about to trip something, like during the anticipation? Happens to me before shrooms, acid, and even whenever i think about getting some weed out.
>>
>>678405226
yeah, tried with and without hashtags
>>
>>678405306
alright go for, gatorade, 420, pringles

put all three in
>>
>>678405432
are you the hot girl or the singing dude with shades LOL
>>
>>678405253
Shrooms can do some funny things to your insides, yeah. It's almost like your body knows it's poison. :P Acid gives me the shits about an hour after I take it too, but if I indulge it and sit on the toiel for a few minutes it passes.
>>
>>678405775
>>678405775
>>678405775
neither haha fuck

got my cam on my desk pointed at a nug
>>
>>678405838
its weird though i almost think its linked to anxiety or something, because even with weed whenever i eve think about it i need to shit INSTANTLY
>>
>>678382281
adderall

>Favorite drug(s)?
molly, 2cb, shrooms, cocaine

meth, benzos

salvia lol

heroin, crack

i used to think drugs were cool but i got kinda bored of them
>>
>>678405983
I wanna join but how
>>
>>678406076
It might be state-dependent. For example, if a person is a smackhead and they always shoot up in their bedroom, associating that place with the heroin can produce similar effects in the brain, even if they're not actively shooting up. In effect, your body's "getting ready" for what it thinks is coming.
>>
Can't let this thread die! It's been pretty epically long!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.