[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 33
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 538x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 538x516
Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it anon, it's so ridiculous.
>>
>>678105683
The Big Bang theory doesn't claim that you idiot. It explains what happened trillionths of a second after everything was created.
>>
>>678105683
who actually gives a fuck mate
is god real?
>idfk but if he is what can he do for me
>nothing till your dead
did the big bang happen?
>idfk but if it did cool
>>
>>678105683

Is that a sincere question, OP?
>>
>>678105683
nothing creating nothing is just as believable a concept as something being literally eternal.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 310x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 310x313
>>678105683
Fun
>>
>>678106370
this post will be ignored for the sake of OP's bait, but anyway

>this
>>
Well of course OP big bang is a theory, maybe you don't believe theories but instead only facts.

So how do you feel about the theory of gravity OP you fucking dumb shit.
>>
File: 1458438368300.jpg (103 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458438368300.jpg
103 KB, 960x960
>>678105683
God farted the big bang.

our entire universe is just the insides of his stained underwear
>>
>>678105683
Look into the emptiness of Zen.
Look into the space among subatomic particles.
You'll be amazed to learn how much can come from nothing.
>>
>>678106880
far far more believable actually
>>
>>678105683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUe0_4rdj0U
>>
>>678105683
Maybe there always was matter and it just took it a trillion years to all coalesce again before exploding.
The evidence is clear tho, everything came from a single point.
>>
>>678105683
Why do people think there couldnt be both? As if God couldnt create life with the intention of evolution.

Seems to me christfags have less faith than I do.
>>
Life is meaningless.
We're on the crest of a wave that is time. No future. No past. Just now.
We will all die. Everyone we've ever met will die. Everything is perfect.
>>
File: euphoric.png (420 KB, 576x792) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.png
420 KB, 576x792
>>678108561

Yeah, lets go with the shittiest option possible and believe that.

Hey guys somebody please tell me the most depressing shit you possibly can about the origins of existence and then lets all choose that one ok? No happy ones allowed, a happy outlook on life are only for delusional fools that want to cope with the fear of death!

Life is SUFFFERRRINNNGGGG

Or hey, lets just not question it! I'm here and I don't know why, i get put in school, live for 40 years working, retire then i die. but hey thats life right? i just gotta accept it and dont question it. buy what it says on tv, try to fit in with others or ill get rejected! dont want that now do i!?

we all just need to fall in line, dont question anything, you're not special. focus on your carnal desires to have sex, feel superior to others, buy shit until its distracted you long enough that you're finally on your death bed

yeah sure guys lets do that, sounds like a great fucking plan
>>
File: before-big-bang-2.jpg (39 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
before-big-bang-2.jpg
39 KB, 360x240
>>678105683
Dumb fuck. It's not just space, its spacetime. Before the big bang there was no time, so there was no time where there was nothing. If you can't even think in 4 dimensions you shouldn't ask these kind of questions.
>>
>>678105683
Well it's not like you theists have it down to a science either.

Kek.
>>
File: 1459141623229.gif (3 MB, 391x220) Image search: [Google]
1459141623229.gif
3 MB, 391x220
>>678108997
>christfag talking about not questioning something
>>
Atheists believe in the big bang, that's fine, how'd all the stuff get there? Who put it there? Where did it come from? You can't explain that.
>>
>>678105683
How is it out of nothing if it had mass?
Explain that
Its says things were compressed

You need god

These songs will help you

Please buy the album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTQTFW1Gdbs
>>
>>678109257
magnets
>>
>>678106557
I can dig it
>>
>>678109269
You're God. I'm God. We are all Gods.
Existence proceeds essence. There is no MEANING! Religion, Ideology and Culture are NOT real! We're just here, together. That is all.
>>
>>678105683
>Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"?

It's not a question of belief, there is evidence to support it,

>There was absolutely nothing

The idea of "nothing" is meaningless.

No one knows what this means.
>>
>>678109269
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_Catholic_cleric-scientists
I mean men of faith are a huge part of modern science
Our local hospital have huge numbers of people who donate of faith and work

I dont see how god makes you question science
Faith does not make you disregard science
People need help
Science in all its assets help
Helping is important
Man making sense doesnt ever happen here
>>
Shit niggers, ive been thinking about this for days prior and this is what ive got (Which im pretty sure rips off marvel):
>Big bang isnt the start of the universe but ,instead, a continuation from the last one
>When everything in this universe disappears because black holes n shit, than there is literally nothing causing, you guessed it, a big bang
>Time starts over, everything that ever happened is gonna happen again
>tfw that one time you jerked off to something gross it gonna happen again and again for all eternity
[spoiler]im really high right now dudes[/spoiler]
>>
>>678105683
What created god? Do you seriously believe there was nothing and he appeared by some magical things? You fucking stupid fuck it's 2016 why do you still believe in something written in a book made by retards people 2000 years ago
>>
What bugs me more is that there are particles coming in and out of existence all the time on a quantum level. There's still much to learn.
>>
>>678109481
Or maybe not
Uncertainty is a beautiful thing
It allows us to have faith
Or reject it
Essence can be described in existence
Why it has a word
You know you are convinced you have a very good understanding of all things
Dont recant
Its not necessary
Brother
Understanding and belief changes
Even for those of good faith
People who are devout and work for god use science everyday
>>
>>678109257
No one can explain that. Atheists don't claim to explain that. Science gives a method of exploration and discovery. Restating the problem doesn't add anything, we're all fully aware of the problem.
>>
File: 1239070700443.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1239070700443.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
>>678109481

WOOOOOWWW anon, thats so cool! We're all God! How amazing is that?

You clearly have spent a lifetime figuring that one out haven't you? The millions of people before you pale in comparison to this fucking genius
>>
>>678108997
If you can't feel special without a magical sky god that personally cares about you and wants you to have eternal paradise (doing nothing but sing praises about him for all eternity) then you probably shouldn't breed.

And it's not a matter of 'believing'. Scientists go where the evidence leads them.
>>
>>678109640
Your not making sense.
Faith is a belief in something despite it having no tangible attachment to any physical phenomena.
If your fathers a muslim, your a muslim.
If your fathers a chrisitian, your a christian.
if your fathers a sikh, your a sikh.
>>
>>678105683

Even if bait I'll answer:

"nothing" is a hard concept.

Big Bang theory claims that all the universe (matter, energy, dimensions ...) was at a "time" (time is also hard to understand when you think about it) in a microscopic "place" (In fact it was all room available). Everything gone crazy and "explode" (again, it's not an explosion because an explosion take more space for a while, in this case it was all the room available in the universe who expended) for thousand of years.

400k years later, the light start to become actually visible for us, but earth, our galaxy and most of the stuff we know at this time doesn't exist yet.

4,7 billions of years later, our earth was created with the big help of gravity, like pretty much everything in the universe.

Some millions of years later, we are here, talking on /b.

Big bang is just the best explanation for one fact: the universe keep expanding, right now we are getting further from the other galaxy, we will crash in some one day probably. This expanding is very fast, some says faster than the light in the void. In any case, maybe in millions or billions or years we will fully understand all of this.

But for now, our computer aren't able to execute the math to understand this.

God is just another theory not based on science or facts. It's a believe we had because we NEEDED something to understand our world, but 2k years ago we weren't smart enough for all of this.

We had smart head even before this date, the idea of atom is older than jesus... But they didn't had computers.
>>
instead of claiming science is false why don't you prove god is real.
>>
>>678109796
You should listen to Michio talk about string theory and how merging and collisions of universes and so on in the multiverse make other universes
These physicist have these wonderful ideas of creation and destruction happening at all times
>>
>>678109904
Going back that far then, it's a leap of faith no matter what you believe. Why does each side think the other side has absurd beliefs?
>>
>>678110042
Thanks anon, gonna check it out now
>>
>>678109257
>Atheists believe
>Atheists
>believe
>>
>>678105683
If it is possible to believe in an omnipotent superbeing governing all of existence, why do theists find it so difficult to believe in all things existing for the sake of existing. If you think about it, nothingness is only nothingness when introduced with the concept of somethingness. Christians find it so difficult to understand that it is through allah the all-powerful and all-knowing that they can be saved from the greedy clutches of trump and corporate america.
>>
>>678109998
Actually tangible things happen all the time
And people convert all the time

How is it not tangible when a man is overtaken by emotion when he hears the gospel?

Walks into a masque and feels at peace?

Tangible evidence

You mean science?

We have not understood the universe yet
Other forces yet to be known can make creationism possible in science
God could be a scientist
You are claiming to know things that the leading edge of science is uncertain about
You have contempt towards god
and religion
>>
File: 1459935097635.jpg (247 KB, 720x545) Image search: [Google]
1459935097635.jpg
247 KB, 720x545
>>678105683

CHECKBATE AFEISTS
>>
>>678105683
That happens all the time in the universe, except is the other way. They are called black holes, and inside on them is believed time and space expands infinitely. That is called a singularity, which is basically a big bang.
>>
>>678109953
I LOVE YOU.
Really I do.
Just like you I've felt pain.
Just like you I've felt joy.
Just like you I've felt love.
Just like you I've felt betrayed.
Just like you I've felt hopeless.

We are all one. I love you I love you I love you.
>>
>>678110209
No
Nothingness mean that there isnt anything there
But once again science points to there being no such thing as nothing
That anti matter contains what we believe to be nothing
No antimatter and a whole bunch of theories flop

Hey but guess what science works

Weird thing is the more you understand science the closer to god you get
>>
>>678110369
(genuine question) so does that mean that we're like, in a black hole right now?
>>
>>678110064
One is set in unsubstantiated mythology, the other is observing, gathering evidence, revising, developing day by day. There's absolutely no comparison.
>>
>>678110489
If you know what I'm saying
>>
>>678105683
If god loves you so much why did he let someone shit in your cereal this morning, force you to procede and eat said shit, then vomit that shit back here in a flurry of hatred?
>>
>>678110489
There's a theory we're a hologram smeared across the event horizon of an extra dimensional black hole.
>>
>>678105683
There was something before the big bang but there's a lot of theories. A lot of videos on Youtube about it.

Here's how I keep theists and non-theists happy at the same time.
>Before the big bang some entity in a higher state of mass gathered the base materials for the universe and put them into space time
>After these materials were released they loosely interacted with each other until gravity took over to bring these materials closer together
>The materials grew closer together until they created the quantum singularity and then the big bang
>After that every semblance of that original entity was lost
>"God" merely watches the universe go after supplying the initial materials
>Much like a clock maker

There. You have science and religion side by side in harmony. God is there and the bible is an age old story book of possibly historical accounts of the time given some flavor.

God only supplied the initial materials.
>>
>>678110369
Not really
We dont exactly know what happens in blackholes
remember when that asshole hawkins was like ai got it figured out?
Then was like never mind
Then all these other guys made mathematical equations based on the existence of X that explained the singularity
Whatever the fuck X needs to be that time to make the theory work

Probably some asshole that reads about stuff

Singularity at this time is not understood
and you know that
>>
>>678105683
>there was absolutely ... out of nowhere
You dipshit clearly do not understand what the big bang was.
The big bang was actually because all matter and energy in the universe was in a dense state, because gravitational pulling. The pressure caused incredible heat. The mass then reached its combustion temperature and exploded. All the mass in the universe being spread out like shrapnel from an explosion.

We don't know where all the mass and energy came from, but it was already there when the big bang happened
>>
>>678109307
underrated post
>>
File: Sheldon-as-Doppler-Effect.png (186 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Sheldon-as-Doppler-Effect.png
186 KB, 853x480
>>
Do you honestly believe in "fire"? How is it possible that there was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy suddenly combusted out of nowhere?
>>
>>678105683
Troll thread is troll obvious. Belief in God and higher power has nothing to do with the actual creation of the rock we inhabit you bafoon
>>
>>678105683

I say this in every thread.

Atheists are morons because they don't admit to the possibility of God in the percentage of information they don't know.

Just about as normie and the "god is a dude in a robe" crowd.
>>
>>678110936
/thread
>>
>>678105683
Where did god come from?

Answer, god was created by human imagination. Long after the big bang
>>
>>678110839
The expnasion of the universe isnt even certain
You know the whole red and blue light shit

Like its closing in
and expanding

Tha whole uncertainty that the light and other forms of radiation we we receive is being manipulated by things in said universe

Yall motherfuckers making shit up
>>
File: d.jpg (267 KB, 1000x567) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
267 KB, 1000x567
There is no God. Only the endless abyss of darkness for eternity.

Life is suffering, life is pain. Only fools cling to hope of there being anything else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW5lZmxNHes
>>
>>678110042
String theorists are the biggest hacks
>we can't explain shit so we invent 9 dimensions
give me a break
>>
>>678111048
Not necessarily
Imagination may have nothing to do with it

May very well be a genetic predisposition like other behavioral traits as a tool of survival
In a mind that seeks meaning it is given it

Now big bang being wrong isnt part of this but a fairy tale isnt what god is
Its like man looking at a problem and trying to solve it
A tool
We are tool builders man

I thought yall knew shit

Come one man
>>
File: Georges_Lemaitre.jpg (114 KB, 1373x2009) Image search: [Google]
Georges_Lemaitre.jpg
114 KB, 1373x2009
>>678105683
>Do you honestly believe in the ''Big Bang''?

This catholic priest did. Oh wait, he fucking THEORIZED it. Yes that's right, Georges Lemaitre, a Belgian Catholic priest and Physicist theorized the big bang.

Why do American Christians (mostly baptist/protestant) spew such anti-scientific shit? If you're going to believe in God, do so in a classical European Catholic method: study metaphysics and read a shit-load of Aristotle and St. Thomas Aquinas. Actually develop a intelligent fucking hypothesis as to why you believe in the prime mover (God).
>>
>>678110839
The universe isn't behaving like an explosion. I know what you mean but it's one of those "dumbed down" illustrations that bug me because a lot of other misconceptions follow.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNDGgL73ihY

op is a faggot.
>>
>>678111284
I think quantum physicist got all types of shit to make people go well how the fuck does that work

And the crazy ass theories have lead to break through
I dont know shit about string theory but it seems cool
I mean you may be a scientist
Who knows
>>
>>678109796
This was hawkings theory
In the beginning there was a massive black hole about the size of 2000000 times our sun
It exploded
Stuff happened
Now were here
>>
File: ISYSGroup8_ Chengdu Panda Base.jpg (111 KB, 1455x1114) Image search: [Google]
ISYSGroup8_ Chengdu Panda Base.jpg
111 KB, 1455x1114
If god dont exist, then how do you explain the narwhal?
>>
>>678111515
Isnt the whole movement of the universe based on radiation readings that involve quantum movement that has uncertainty in it
I dont know stuff
Just asking
Like we read particles to see the universe
But dont know how they exactly work?
Im not saying im right
I just know there have been things about radiation being distorted
>>
File: 1460002769587.jpg (12 KB, 236x204) Image search: [Google]
1460002769587.jpg
12 KB, 236x204
>>678111596

This option is equally retarded and just as viable as the one you've explained.
>>
>>678111551
>I dont know shit about string theory but it seems cool
So do the people that are working on it.
I guess it does make sense to come up with crazy shit, that's how breakthroughs happen.
>>
>>678109236
That post said nothing about christians or god, don't ruin things with your obsession
>>
>>678111805
it weird knowing that the science in the world actually works with all this uncertainty

Like in the Manhattan project some thought that a chain reaction might happen and unfold the universe and they still went for it
Mind you people probably said that isnt going to happen but
Just the type of shit that goes into science
These motherfuckers crazy
Im glad Im dumb
>>
Okay heres my theory
Before the big bang there was a universe just like this one, once it stopped expanding things started orbiting closer and closer to eachother untill everithing imploded into one massive black hole which later on exploded and formed the base for our universe
This will happen for ever and ever untill the collapse of the multiverse (which would only lead to more multiversi and starts the loop over)
This ofcourse is just a theory
It will not be proven wrong or right for hundreds of years
Godlike beings are also, just a theory, just far more farfetched.
>>
Where is your crying girl pic? Or did that make it too obvious you were shitposting everyday for money?
>>
File: luzi.jpg (110 KB, 886x887) Image search: [Google]
luzi.jpg
110 KB, 886x887
>>678105683
>>
>>678109992
>atheist
>pretending not to be a depressed pile of excrement
>>
>>678112072
The problem with this is the current universe's expansion speed is increasing.
>>
Big Bang is a theory that has evolved over the years. It is now thought of as only the best theory we have at the moment. It may have happened over & over as in the Big Bounce. Either way, just because something isn't easily explained or understood doesn't mean we have to go back to superstitions & myths. A black hole has never been directly observed but it doesn't mean that we concede and say it's God's asshole. If we stop asking questions & experimenting there will never be progress.
>>
>>678112072
Or maybe aliens that may exist can manipulate the quantum world and stabilize all movement with the laws of a attraction and repulsion
Like freeze the bitch in place and stabilize shit
I mean we can manipulate the quantum world
Dont see why alien wouldnt do so
Imagine aliens that can create universes
I mean
Aliens

Yall ever think about what scientist aliens do?

They got shit

Im just saying
>>
>>678112342
Yes but eventually the dark energy will become too vast and everything collapses
>>
>>678112072
you just told us wat a big crush is

http://www.speed-light.info/miracles_of_quran/big_bang_crunch.htm

[Quran 14.48] On the day when Earth will be swapped by another Earth and so will be the heavens; and all (creatures) will resurrect before the One Dominant God.
>>
>>678112342
I have heard that this is still theory to a lot and that expansion isnt proven

Please let me know if something happened
>>
>>678112477
Yes but then arent those aliens gods?
And then the question would be where did those alien come from?
>>
>>678111768
Are you implying quantum uncertainty is effecting the light we receive from our surrounding?
>>
>>678112635
[Quran 21.30] Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe?

wow interesting that really is a big crunch
>>
>>678112635
Well that is the only thing in the quran that ive ever read which could be right
But then again, it doesnt take much of a philosopher to create such a theory
>>
>>678112681
Alien religion explains that
See if you look into aliens
They apparently are deeply spiritual from all information from abductees
Like even when you know everything the question what made the place in which we exist
Like russian dolls
There is always another rabbit hole to go down
Its weird
They may be gods
>>
>>678105683
Sounds more likely than some eternal, all seeing, and being creator.
>>
>>678112738
Not something I brought to my mind
I saw a doc about a guy who had a theory about radiation being manipulated by unknown forces

Like a lot of theories they put on tv
Cant be disproved
Cant be proved
You know the type
>>
>>678105683
ya i agree the big bang theory is a horrible show and anyone that watches it is so stow when to laugh at horrible puns
>>
>>678113197
Explained like photons hitting a mirror or water
>>
>>678112878
https://sites.google.com/site/quransciences/

there are like 300 of theories in the quran
>>
>>678111404
Science is a way for humans to understand how god works.
I'm not religious myself, but I often say this to faggots like OP who think science is like heresy
>>
>>678105683
ya, big bang theory is a dumb show for dumb ppl.
>>
>>678112477
We've already built simulated universes in supercomputers multiple times. And created small black holes in the lab so I'm sure it won't stop. I remember someone saying children in the future may even create universes in science class, as opposed to the 'tornado in a bottle' or some shitty diorama.
>>
>>678113331
Fuck why do you have all these links?
Sandnigger confirmed?
>>
>>678105683
>Believing the earth is round
If the earth is round and it spins then how come when we fly west we don't get to destinations faster than when we go east?
>>
>>678113331
Circle seven
Scientist
Yakub

The big headed scientist

Me personally I am a child from patmos
and my fathers invaded mecca and yall aint shit
6'000 years
Fuck yall
Nigga we made it
>>
>>678113394
Never has a black hole been created by humans
>>
>>678111515
Yeah I know, but I don't think this bait deserved a more advanced explanation
>>
>>678113433
Atheist convert to Islam

as other anon said

god is science, the quran is from god telling us he is science
>>
>>678113394
Yall till the motherfucking reptillians and orion group comeback
Im tired of these motherfucking aliens
Ima punch a bitches helmet like the black guy in mars attacks
Get the track ready

Some bullshit
>>
File: 3c5b7-flat_earthqq-900x450.jpg (56 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
3c5b7-flat_earthqq-900x450.jpg
56 KB, 900x450
Here's what the earth really looks like
>>
>>678113485
dafuq u yellin niga
>>
COPY
A
S
T
A
>>
Hshs
>>
>>678113524
Fuck science could be the god which is described in the quran, but why then are burqas a thing? You got a scientific explanation for that?
>>
>>678113646
You didn't really think that through.
>>
>>678113499
Its a theory

You hate theories dont ya motherfucker

there is a theory that the large Hadron collider may make tiny blackholes

He isnt wrong
Or right
>>
>>678113499
Sonic black holes faggot. Read more
>>
>>678113197
Err...Ok. difficult to know what your getting at but quantum uncertainty is about the probability of quantum behaviour based on observation. It doesn't offer an explaintion, it offers a mathematical method of prediction.
>>
>>678113646
R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D
Copycasta?
>>
File: 1459027076910.gif (208 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
1459027076910.gif
208 KB, 323x221
>>678105683
>>
>>678113725
The quran only said to dress properly

Muhammed said dont show your hair according to hadiths but because hadiths is a changing book like the bible. You can choose yourself what to do.
>>
>>678113627
So what happens if you cross the south ppole, smart guy
>>
>>678113826
The fuck has this got to do with theories?
Im just stating the fact that a black hole has never been created by humans.
The cern collider hasnt ever created tiny black holes, it has come close though
>>
>>678113636
Im saying yall wanna ridicule a nigga with a big head then shit goes down
Oh he has a magnet
That niggas head big

Then a army of crazy white people fuck yall up

Talking all that good shit till a white motherfucker enslaved yo small headed ass

And it aint over after the first six thousand neither

Ima bout create even whiter people

Play with a nigga and see what happens

Think shit sweet
>>
>>678113501
I think I just find the feel state of things more beguiling.
>>
>>678113924
Nice didnt expect you to be so un-bigoted
As long as you dont get down on a carpet and pray to the east everyday im okay with it
>>
File: 1279893789905.jpg (43 KB, 351x345) Image search: [Google]
1279893789905.jpg
43 KB, 351x345
>>678108997
Yeah, lets go with the shittiest option possible and believe that.
>Yes, religion is the shittiest option, but you dont HAVE to remain a sheep...

Hey guys somebody please tell me the most depressing shit you possibly can about the origins of existence and then lets all choose that one ok? No happy ones allowed, a happy outlook on life are only for delusional fools that want to cope with the fear of death!
>Yeah, God is a masochistic, malevolent sociopath that demand you belieave you live in original sin like a delusional fool.

Life is SUFFFERRRINNNGGGG
>because a talking snake told a man created from dust not to eat a magical apple but he did anyway.

Or hey, lets just not question it! I'm here and I don't know why, i get put in school, live for 40 years working, retire then i die. but hey thats life right? i just gotta accept it and dont question it. buy what it says on tv, try to fit in with others or ill get rejected! dont want that now do i!?
>What the priest/imam/juggler/whatever say goes, do not question it! If you do your delusional religeous friends will reject you!

we all just need to fall in line, dont question anything, you're not special. focus on your carnal desires to have sex, feel superior to others, buy shit until its distracted you long enough that you're finally on your death bed
>... are you a slave? Do you have ownership of your own actions? Or can you choose what you want to focus on yourself?

yeah sure guys lets do that, sounds like a great fucking plan
>do what?
>>
>>678113963
The earth is kind of like a bowl shaped, for some reason you just go around in a circle but it's flat not round
>>
>>678114067
*real
>>
File: 1459304160640.jpg (176 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1459304160640.jpg
176 KB, 625x626
>>678105683
>>
>>678113979
Isnt the theory involve not knowing if it happens?
Like hasnt been observed yet?
Shit not being observed dont mean it hasnt happened
My point in saying the man isnt right nor wrong just enjoying science daily
>>
>>678113991
dafuq u still yellin niga
>>
>>678113963
Also I don't think anybody has crossed the south pole anyway, that's for a reason. It's impossible to cross for a reason.
>>
Athiests are full of autistic neckbeards and nerdy fags. Religious people have hot preacher's daughter Christian sluts and cool Muslim bros who make sick kebabs. I know which side I'd rather go with, it's not too late to turn to Jesus, fuckers
>>
>>678113499
It's not really real black holes. It goes to show that the instant the tech is there, though, we will make one.
>>
>>678114080
well I cant pray but I have to say, it looks like some sort of yoga and all muslims which actually do are really calm.

The muslims which dont pray gets into crimes and are much more faggots
>>
>>678110064
Going back that far then, it's a leap of faith no matter what you believe.

What makes you arrive at this fallacy? Do you think the theory of gravity is a leap of faith to belieave in to?
>>
>>678114146
Listen
Yakub created white people to punish black people

Im white so I fuck with yakub

Listen this nigga comeback on a space ship and fucks you up you gunna know why

I had a bigg ass head ass a child and people made fun of me
Im white
Yakub got my back

Im done

Its ova
>>
>>678105683
i trust in God and i trust in the Big bang, why should i make a choice ? God started from himself, he is this fucking big bang
>>
http://www.speed-light.info/miracles_of_quran/wormholes.htm

wormholes according to quran
>>
File: deform baby.jpg (89 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
deform baby.jpg
89 KB, 664x1000
>>678105683

youre not even tying anymore
>>
>>678113627
Awww there's a cute halo around us, how adorably delightful! It may look like that but sight is relatively complex. Also hurr durpa
>>
>>678114427
fuck allah akbar
yakub akbar

ima bout to join the movement for real
>>
File: 1459922190801.jpg (50 KB, 719x717) Image search: [Google]
1459922190801.jpg
50 KB, 719x717
>>678114657
>Awww there's a cute halo around us, how adorably delightful!
It is isn't it?
>>
File: 1458679025074.jpg (31 KB, 480x547) Image search: [Google]
1458679025074.jpg
31 KB, 480x547
Jumping to conclusions without evidence: religion

Thinking up theories and trying to test them, and only acknowledge them as theories, buuuuuut then have religious people assume they're "beliefs" is typical.
>>
>>678114683
watch the six thousand years gunna pass
and hes gunna invade since I know the mind control device will know and Ima kick it cause I fuck with em

Im ready for this shit
>>
>>678105683
https://fgts.jp/b/search/image/4OuKNYeFZv0wBB8s18DFkg/
>47 resuts found
Are you fucking serious right now?
I know /b/ is a pile of shit but god damn you're not helping
>>
File: 1459604499787.jpg (245 KB, 947x1205) Image search: [Google]
1459604499787.jpg
245 KB, 947x1205
>>678108363
This post will be ignored because its fact backed by evidence and not ancient works of fiction.
>>
>>678105683
> believe in the "Big Bang"
umm no. I don't "believe" things. I'm not a child.

I however, accept that the Big Bang theory is the most probable explanation for the formation of the universe as we know it based on our current understanding.
>>
>>678114951
who dat bro
>>
>>678105683
do you actually believe in god a way more complex being than the big bang and somehow he doesnt need a creator but the universe still does
>>
>>678114454
Interesting...................

where do i convert
>>
>>678114263
Fuck god if he created this reality i want him dead.
>>
>>678114864
why you have to hate the idea of god man
its the institution of religion
people need hope man
you an asshole
The best furture science has to offer is that the icecaps are gunna go and are along with the tropic belt
Man without god I know this place is gunna die soon
You know that
I got family
Kids
You understand asshole scince say we are fucked
Fuck that
God is real
>>
>>678105683
defend your claim faggot prove god
>>
>>678108997
If you're depressed without the notion of sky-daddy watching over you and telling you what is good or bad... Really you're a sad sad person
>>
>>678115177
are you autistic
>>
>>678115104
google it
>>
File: OuttaHere.jpg (12 KB, 250x253) Image search: [Google]
OuttaHere.jpg
12 KB, 250x253
>>
File: OuttaHere2.jpg (13 KB, 250x253) Image search: [Google]
OuttaHere2.jpg
13 KB, 250x253
>>
>>678115210
when did moral decisions become your own
See if you believe in science then you should know about behavioral science
What then?
Before science there was god or gods

You have been made in the image of a world based in religion and science and your morality has been sculpted by it
And could be explained with behavioral science
You were taught right or wrong
>>
I believe in a landscape of possibilities in a megaverse of actualities.

A universe such as our is created due to quantum fluctuations creating a lower potential energy space which in turn cause matter inflation and you have a "Big Bang".
It would explain why the cosmological constant can be what it is as well as the fine structure constant.
>>
>>678115258
So the world isnt dying
Mankind isnt running out of water?
The reefs dont control shit
The weather patterns are alright?
Man you really are an asshole
And why the fuck is little kids who have conditions so funny
I mean autism is bad
You want parents to have babies that are sick
Man Ill kill yo ass
>>
File: Capture.png (236 KB, 297x298) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
236 KB, 297x298
>>678108997
>tfw atheists get mad
>>
>>678115611
I reckon English isn't your first language, am I correct?
>>
>>678115520
How about we completely disregard universal truths and step into the abyss

Nigga Im about to walk the void
>>
>>678115673
Know I got kicked out of school in the first grade

Sat ina room with a substitute teacher my whole life
I never learned anything in school I didnt want to
I never did work
I cant read well
I cant spell
I watched tv to learn everything
uneducated
Spent my life around murderers and dope dealers
Im a real fucked type of person
You know the type?
>>
File: 1459423610204.jpg (20 KB, 450x563) Image search: [Google]
1459423610204.jpg
20 KB, 450x563
>>678115007
Femjoy erene
She does those softcore hi res porn shoots. Fucking 11/10 though
>>
>>678115853
Yeah, the type that has no business participating in a debate about the existence or non existence of God and the creation of the universe.
>>
>>678115853
I mean no

Dyslexic too
I miss words and letters
Life is kinda hard dude
I live with my mom and am on disability
I got left behind
And its because I was abused at home and would start fights at a very age
Act violent
And not do any work
I pooed myself too
Very bad life
>>
>>678105683
That's the same thing as a god doing it tbh fam
>>
>>678115931
Nigga we on 4chan at 7 0 clock

Wierd thing is tho

Im kinda smart

Like have a strong intellectual capacity

If we spoke you would see it

But I have no education

Just like a computer with no data

But anyway man being dumb dont mean you cant talk
Being dumb dont mean you cant love god

Try to take god from me
>>
>>678116114
I have no beef with you Anon, you won't change my mind and I won't change yours.
Cheers.
>>
>>678115105
>blaming god for your own miserable existence
>>
>>678116154
Beef dont mean we agree to have a quarrel
This is how a soft nigga get killed in the field
On my life
Watch yo back

Act like a nigga dont got a passport and a chopper connect cross sees
You lucky Im not trippin
>>
File: jeffwaters.png (330 KB, 474x352) Image search: [Google]
jeffwaters.png
330 KB, 474x352
>>678116285
>>
>>678116343
Im sorry Im bored and dont sleep
>>
>>678109037
rekt
>>
You fucking retards don't fucking notice that OP is the same faggot that spams this fucking question with the picture of the young girl crying? Fuck /b.
>>
>>678116285
Kekkest of keks
Threatening someone over the internet
Where you from lil nigga?
>>
There is as much chance that it was completely random as there is that some omnipotent being created it all. Everybody likes to call agnostics lazy but in reality atheists and theists are just arrogant. There have been countless religions since the dawn of man, why is your's the one thats right. Oh yeah, because your family and the area you grew up in generally has others that believe in the same thing.

No problem with atheists or theists as long as they keep their beliefs to themselves because whatever either of you believe means jack shit to everyone around you because guess what, you can't prove it. So fucking deal with it.
>>
>>678114368
you're the one making a fallacy.

the theory of gravity can be verified experimentally, whereas the big bang, by definition, cannot be.

And even if it were, it goes full dogmatic behind planck's wall. No one knows what happened before the big bang, because the universe wasn't even defined by the physics it had after the Big Bang.

So it can only be wild guesses.
>>
>>678105683
Firstly, that's not what the Big Bang Theory says. Secondly, saying that it is ridiculous that there was "nothing" and then all of a sudden "something," is just as ridiculous as saying that nothing created God, he just was. Thirdly, at least scientists are actually trying to prove their theories as opposed to religious people who just take some book's word for it and accept it as the truth.
>>
Not everything has a meaning. But as humans, we seek it, and some of us say the things that cannot be explained were "created by God".
>>
>>678114394
That's the Nation of islam sect rant.

Do people still believe this shit after Malcolm X ?
>>
>>678116565
Im not serious asshole
Im a skinny white kid from new jersey

I may have threatened you as a teen on xbox
Mind you I hung with gang members who killed people and lived the ghetto

Its like when provoked I would have what boondocks describes as a nigga moment

Like I would get pissed and be like me and my homies gunna ride on yo ass

Im retarded tho
>>
>>678116681
As much chance? Kek, OK mate.
>>
>>678116764
The nation of islam is alive and well

But it has division in it like all religious institutions
Malcolm was one man
>>
File: 4823729288_c86d0eb0d1_z.jpg (141 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
4823729288_c86d0eb0d1_z.jpg
141 KB, 640x427
>>678108997

>Yeah, lets go with the shittiest option possible and believe that.

>things are shit if no one made them
>everithing having been made by a 'someone' makes things so much less shit
>believing you live in some fabrication made up by a omnipotent autist gives life positive meaning
>>
>>678116764
And people really do believe
And its more places than you think
Almost like some masonic shit
Secretive almost
>>
There are readily available answers to every christcuck bait post on here. Most of the times, the answer is, "you are misrepresenting what is said/believed/known".
>>
File: dog-barking.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
dog-barking.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>678105683
> bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark
>>
>>678117064
Its more like a blatant lie to protect a society that they want protected
Like when people say weed is a gateway drug

White people crazy
>>
>>678109257
Lawrence Krauss shows mathematically that in a universe the shape of ours, matter and energy can spring forth from nothingness. YouTube, "The Greatest Story Ever Told".

And by the way, it does just that on a regular basis in the interstitial spaces of the proton and neutron.
>>
Do you honestly believe in "God"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few days, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it OP, it's so ridiculous.

tl;dr : You say science is ridiculous when believing in a sparkly pink fairy who exists somewhere is more ridiculous. The Bible doesn't prove shit. <3
>>
>>678117365
Its like we all pretend to believe we are serious

We dont really believe shit

You a chronic masturbater and probably high
>>
>>678117064

there is practicaly no creationist argument that is not a deliberate spin appealing to sentimental values
>>
>>678116716
As opposed to the Bible, which is all verified and peer reviewed and cross checked and experimentally reproducible, right?

Fuck you.
>>
File: 3e2.jpg (118 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
3e2.jpg
118 KB, 680x907
>>678117365
spoken like a true redditor
>>
>>678117458
I'm perfectly sober at the moment.
Also I don't masturbate everyday. If you are going to make assumptions like those, have some evidence.
>>
>>678117668
I dont assume shit

At least not know more

Think you got an idea then yo ass gets abducted and have spacesex

Man

I dont know shit about nohthing no more q_q
>>
>>678117782
pls no space sex. im not ready.
>>
>>678110064
becasue atheists don't HAVE a belief. atheists say they don't know what was. religion says they know god was.
>>
>>678117579
What are you saying? 4chan is where all the religious and religious sympathisers hang out? Genuinely interested in this because people say that and it doesn't add up.
>>
My theory and belief is that given that we exist today, time has had to be infinite, both in the past and the future, because there will always be the "what was before that" question, irrespective of any future scientific discoveries.

The concept of infinity to us is almost impossible to comprehend and register as a legitimate answer, however it must be the case. Therefore there I believe there must be a superior being/entity that has the ability to have made that happen - an entity that defies what we know of the laws of physics. For me that is God. I don't prescribe to everything in Christianity, however I do prescribe to the understanding of an omnipotent, omniscient God. Given the power I believe He has, I do believe in a spiritual afterlife and/or reincarnation theory, but that's just me. We see reincarnation and the death of something feeding life for another throughout our world and universe, so it's not too unreasonable to expect we are involved in the same.
>>
>>678118087
Time is relative my friend.
>>
>>678117859
Listen space sex is rough dude

You wake up from the jump cold inside and nothing feels anywhere close to as cool anymore
It comes with great cost

Im talking about a real thing

Would you like me to go on?
>>
File: 1412030754234s.jpg (5 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
1412030754234s.jpg
5 KB, 125x115
>>678105683
>>
>>678118176
I can understand time being relative (with a bit of difficulty!) but time being infinite and time being relative could co-exist, surely?
>>
>>678105683
what created god?
>>
>>678119228
Chuck Norris hahahhahahahah

> I'll get my coat....
>>
>>678119351
nice meme
>>
>>678119228
In genisis it states it uses the word our image not gods image
Like plural
Not in gods image but our image

Listen the ancient alien shit is spot on

You dont believe it you are dumb
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.